Carida

Darth Heretic

"Remove my hand and I will take my sword and shove it up your ass" Yeroc said. He then pulled his hand free and went to grab his sword and looked at Lord Achzet and turned away. Yeroc was back focused on the battle killing enemy after enemy and not caring about the circumstance that he was in with Lord Achzet.

The only thing Yeroc could think about was living threw the battle and helping his friend Kojoka with the interogating. He didn't know where anything was that had to do with the jedi but he could make sure it was going to go smoothly. As Yeroc was sweeping threw the troopers getting hit occasionally he saw Kojoka talking to a sith it was far away so he couldn't make out the person.

Yeroc was fighting for a while now and he finally met up with Kojoka. He looked at Kojoka and said "you have proved your worthiness."

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Kojoka Looked at Yeroc and said "Thank you . It means a lot to me." Kojoka cleared his throat and asked "What do I do now. I realy would like to find a master and start my training as soon as posible."

"Do whatever you need to survive young acolyte."(Kojoka)

Achzet turned to the man who had just so badly insulted him.

"As for you. You better get used to being crippled."

Achzet grabbed the man by the arms, crushing them with his mechanical appendages. He laughed at how easily the man was in pain. Achzet pushed the man backward and crouched. He kicked outward at the man's kneecaps. He felt his boots crack his kneecaps, instantly causing the man to fall backwards. Achzet followed this up with a crack to the ribs, causing many of them to break.

"Now, if you even say one more word to me, I will kill you."

GearsSig3.jpg

"YEROC" Kojoka yelled. He was so mad that his face turned red and he looked like he was going to explode. Kojoka turned to Achzet and said to Yeroc "Why did yo uhave to say those things. I am thankful that you are helping me but I'm not wearth getting killed over."

"Come any closer and I will kill you on the spot not caring what side you are on you pathetic Jedi" In an instant Yeroc whipped out his blaster rifle and shot lord Achzet in the face from about 4 meters away. Then he said "don't talk to me like that you pitafil soul, don't mess with me, you might get killed."

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Draken turned toward Kojoka and beckoned him closer. "You recently turned from the Jedi, so you may have some valuable information for me. Where was the location of the Jedi base? If you tell me truthfully, you will live, Lie to me and I will not go kindly on you."

He looked at Yeroc. "I wouldn't attack Achzet if I were you. Although you could and relieve us of an apprentice, it makes little difference to me."

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Yeroc looked at Draken and said "I pitty the man who thinks Lord Achzet could kill me." He then got up, barely, and walked away to the fight saying "I will kill Lord Achzet another day we haven't won the battle yet."

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim had been laying on the ground for quite sometime now. He was unconsious from a blast that had knocked him over. Just then a nearby trooper ran by Ekim. He had woken him up from being on the ground. Ekim had woken up.

"What am I doing here?"

"You fell sir and I picked you up"

"Thank you trooper for your work"

Ekim then looked for his Master. He wasnt anywhere to be seen. Then Ekim picked up on his Force signature and it was near a few friends of Ekim's. He ran to Draken to find out what to do next.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Everything around Xelker had become a blur: all that mattered was to blast the pathetic, cowardly terrorists straight out of the sky and straight to the lowest level of Hell! He didn't care that a line of drool was oozing out the corner of his mouth, nor that his hands were beginning to blister from squeezing the firing mechanism so many times. All he heard was the eruption of fire and metal against the ground- all he saw was the Rebel ships fall- all he knew was the pain, the suffering, the deaths of his enemies- their fear as a cloud of fire rushed up to engulf them, to make them into nothing at all-

Exhaustion took him, and Elias Xelker snapped back to awareness. The battle had been taken to the ground? He had no idea, but frankly he didn't care, because he needed to get a breath and his importance was above all others and... he needed help. With a strenous effort, Xelker pushed himself out of the turret, leaning on it for support once his feet had touched the soil. Nurgle was right: hate gave him focus... but it had taken a toll on his body.

And for a man who often prided himself for having self-control, Xelker found he had none over the power of his hatred. Could the Sith teach him how to use hate as power, and yet not be blinded by it? Legend said the Sith used anger like... like fuel- but did they really? Or were they as flawed as any normal man? His tired mind rambled over such things.

Any Sith out there... gimme a hand, please. thought Xelker, already spotting a group of people. He recognized Yeroc heading back to the fight, and so headed towards the little bunch of Sith. Strength in numbers, and all that schpiel.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

OOC: With Fynn never landing, Nurgle's previous post is nulled. But Moric you can still fight DJK.

IC: With Moric jumping into the fray, Nurgle backed off into the shade of the trees once more. He did not know who the young Sith was, but with the battle heating up he had to take care of his apprentices. They would not last long while Jedi are landing. It was better if he was freed up from fighting for the moment. Nurgle quickly located Yeroc and Xelker. The Sith Master had witnessed from afar what had happened between them and Achzet. Needless to say, he was displeased.

"You two have fought well, I am pleased but soon the Jedi will land. I want you to head for Mechis III. You are no match for Jedi. But don't fret, you have spilled plenty of blood today. Leave this place now, you will be able to slip away. Care for your injuries until I meet you on Mechis."

Nurgle watched them go, before turning to Achzet.

"Your presence is required in this battle, so for now you live. But you have harmed one of my apprentices."

Nurgle put a hand up, signaling the man to shut his trap.

"I don't care if he insulted you, Yeroc belongs to me. If you are displeased with him, it is customary to go to the Sith that commands him to request punishment. I will deal with you once this fight is complete. It will not be pleasant my friend. Now return to the fight you spineless coward, and quit playing with Sith apprentices."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Normally Yeroc would be displeased that he had to leave the battle but he knew his master was right. Yeroc told Xelker to leave without him because he had something to do before he left. Yeroc was looking where Draken had been and saw him interrogating Kojoka.

Yeroc knew he would regret this but it was something he had to do. He went over and looked at Kojoka and said "I'm sorry but we are running out of time". Yeroc knocked Kojoka out and caught him on his shoulder he then looked at Draken and said "I am sorry but my master instructed me to leave and Kojoka is with me I knocked him out because I didn't think he would listen to me". "He will be on Mechis III so you can interrogate him there just find me" Yeroc said to Draken in a calm voice.

Yeroc ran to his ship and put Kojoka in the back he then looked at his ship and hoped that it would hold out. Yeroc took off and was heading for Mechis III.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Achzet bowed to Nurgle.

"I am sorry Master. I was un-educated about doing that specific action."

He stood and looked away. He looked at the battle that had continued to occur before his eyes. He watched the chaos and gore. Sabers and plasma bolts could be heard everywhere. Screams from dying men could be heard miles away. It was a horrific site. Achzet deactivated his saber and walked towards his ship. He began looking for some thermal detonators and stumbled upon his stash of them.

"Here is your Christmas presents."

Achzet used the force and flung the grenades into mobs of the men. He watched the spectacular explosions and screams of the men who were hit by the explosions or the shrapnel that followed.

He watched them die one by one.

GearsSig3.jpg

The seasoned Jedi master stood on the battlefield, in two places at once. His physical form stood poised for action, among the chaos surrounding him. Though his mental form was half way across the field following the force signature of his former padawan learner, Azrael. The young Jedi had been tainted by a Wraith, which combined with the alien presence of the virus he contracted, leaving him vulnerable to its' influences. DJK feared the worst for Azrael, but he would not and will not, abandon him.

DJK's mental voice spoke out against the Wraith that was manipulating his friend and simultaneously steering his soul down the dark path.

Hear me Wraith! You would be wise to flee the body you now inhabit, because if you don't you will have made a powerful enemy this day, I promise you.

K'munee blinked his eyes twice, remembering where he was. He was in a bad place populated with bad people. One of the people he was speaking of, was standing in front of him, issuing a challenge. He took three steps forward toward the person speaking to him, while he pressed a button on a small controller located on his belt. The ramp from his shuttle closed and the shields came on line immediately, distorting the view of the vessel behind him.

Looking at the being across from him, DJK unbuckled his lightsaber from his belt, holding it firmly in his right hand and said, "I came her to kill Sith and save my friend. If I have to kill you first to accomplish that, then so be it."

OOC:Moric if you still want it, a modded three posts (each) duel.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Making it short- KR vs Onderin. Solid fight, a bit overmuch on the use of force powers, though still rather stylized. All in all, a good read, but with the better posting going to KR for innovation.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

OOC: Good fight, KR. I'm satisfied that I tried and fought the good fight.

I just want to let everyone know that I'll be gone starting tomorrow night (Wednesday) and won't be back until Sunday late afternoon. I can't really give control of the fleet to anyone, but since KR just took the Dauntless, we have reason to retreat.

IC: General Powell commed the Dauntless and got no response...actually, he was getting messages from the Dark Lord of the Sith, apparently now in the control of the flagship. He shuddered. Things looked pretty grim, and it was time to give up this one. This time, the Alliance had been beaten while on the offense. Last time it had been in the defense of Coruscant. Things just weren't quite working out, especially with traitors and stolen information.

There didn't seem to be the possibility of a good, solid, normal fight these days, and strategies were worthless when traitors were everywhere.

"Sound a full retreat," Powell said grimly.

Soon, the fleet other than the Dauntless was gone into hyperspace, pulling back its fighters and picking up the Jedi that wished to come along. It was sad to abandon the capital ship, but it was busy evacuating and there was no chance to stay to help defend it.

OOC: I need any PCs still aboard the Dauntless (like Roxas Jarek) and everyone that was caught in space to evacuate and go back to Mon Calamari. I should be able to make a post tomorrow. Three days from now, I need someone to post the evacuees from the flagship entering hyperspace for Mon Calamari. I don't care who this is as long as it gets done.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Judging by the results of the previous attack and space battle- Rebel fleet losses on the retreat are as follows- three ships down, two remaining with hull breaches in various parts and defensive systems down.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Kakuto's red saber came in and caught between Onderin's swings, putting Onderin's blades around his own like a pair of scissors. Kakuto pushed with his blade, locking them together for a struggle of brawn.

Pride, Onderin, is your undoing.

As the Dark Lord slowly lost ground on the struggle in front of him, a darker ploy revealed itself. With a snap of his wrist he threw the Silver lightsaber, and using the force he guided it. The brilliant white orbited it around his and Onderin's body while his defense was locked up, then from behind it swung in and slashed his neck. His head fell forward immediately, hitting the ground in the same instant that Kakuto's saber met his palm once more. The pressure pulled blood from the gaping arteries, creating the familiar fountain, but freezing in the intense cold of space almost immediately. A frozen blood geyser connected his neck to the floor.

The Dark Lord Chuckled, walking to the hole in the bridge that he had came in from, where his mech appeared in waiting. He paused, momentarily, walking back to a console to ensure that all the blast doors were sealed tight before picking up the chase and leaving the cruiser. He wanted to make sure none of his future slave labor was able to escape before he got back...

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Perfect..

Revan thought to himself as his lightsaber dangled in the breeze. This was what he has been waiting for all this time. All his training. All the violent images and gruesome excersizes. They were all for this moment. This would faze his destiny and the outcome would determine his future.

"I don't need the teachings of a father who abandons his son..."

Revan kept his ground, his feet plantedin a sort of defensive pattern. It wasn't his usual way, but in order to defeat a Jedi Master at a mere "Lord" rank, he would have to play defense for a while.

As soon as each of them spit out their meaningless, vile words to eachother, Nom made the first move. He ran towards Revan, his lightsaber cutting through the thin air that surrounded them. The humming of the two blades soon crashed against eachother, emitting small sparks from the connection.

Revan merely began to move back a few steps, and then circle him, trying hard not to let him corner him. He kept his lightsaber up in a defensive pattern, his eyes peernig left and right as Nom's lightsaber crashed towards him.

"I see you haven't lost your touch..."

Revan formed a smirk, still blocking Nom's tedious attacks. The Jedi Master's lightsaber came whizzing towards his feet. It was a slow attack, therefore making it simple to parry. However, as Revan's lightsaber met Nom's, the Jedi Master swung his lightsaber uwpards directly after not to incapacitate him, but to kill.

Using his reflexes, he threw himself backwards nearly falling off balance in the process as the lightsaber just missed his neck. He felt the heat scorch his skin from the near miss. Using the powerful attack as an advantage, Revan decided to move onto the offensive. When Nom finished his swing, Revan lunged forwards for his chest, hoping to catch him off guard and end this fight.

((1))

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Rahalin saw no one worthy to give him battle, so he headed towards the sounds of the nearest battle, hoping to find a Sith Master and somehow complete the orders of his master Aero.

when he had located a pair of sith lords, he got their attention and said simply, "My Lords, my master Aero has ordered me to assist you in any way possible with the upcoming battle. How may I help?

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Xelker turned to face Nurgle's ominous visage, still catching his breath as the Sith Lord spoke.

"You two have fought well, I am pleased but soon the Jedi will land. I want you to head for Mechis III. You are no match for Jedi. But don't fret, you have spilled plenty of blood today. Leave this place now, you will be able to slip away. Care for your injuries until I meet you on Mechis."

Xelker turned to look at Yeroc, and the other man said to leave without him; he had something to do before he left. "Suit yourself," Xelker said with a shrug, and then jogged over to the Wingless Seraph. Hurrying up the landing ramp and through the optical/vocal recognition, he went to the cockpit and brought up the map he'd obtained from Nurgle's data file.

Quickly processing the coordinates, Xelker settled back in his chair and slipped the Seraph away from Cardia.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

With the Dauntless fallen, and the Admiral defeated, the forces arrayed for assualting Cardia were being beaten. The alliance had gambled, and lost. As shots began pummeling the Vigilant, the General had little choice but to retreat.

Fynn watched helplessly as the effort failed. Thier would be no sudden reversal, no last minute reprieve. The Vigilant entered hyperspace before any further damage could be done. Meanwhile Fynn shook his head and took a seat silently. He had dared to plan an audacious frontl attack only to see it fail. Yet thier would be other days, other chances, but not this day.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

((2))

As the lightsaber came towards him, Nom sidestepped the blade heading for his chest. The momentom that brought the attack forth left Revan's entire side open. Rather than shoving his own lightsaber through his opponents gut, he cracked the hard metal handle against the boys chest. He could feel some ribs break against the blow.

"Anger is a weakess Revan." Nom continued to speak in a particular smooth tone, as if lecturing the boy. "That was a rather careless attack my young padawan." He put extra emphasis on the end of his phrase. Even he must learn that if his master is killed in battle, that is no excuse to succomb to such the dark side.

The Jedi Master then fell into his mastery of form III defense as Revan continued to attack. Parry after parry came with as little movement as possible. Anger drove Sith to their utmost power, this fact alone was enough to seduce many Jedi over the years. Yet power was like icing on a cake. It seems to taste good at first, yet too much and sickness comes. Revan would soon tire, and the battle would end.

Nom brought his saber above his head just barely connecting with an attack that would have split him wide open vertically. The Jedi Master then proceeded to hold the lock, letting the two blades struggle against each other. He could feel the Force swirl around him splashing through his veins like the very blood keeping him alive. He beckoned some of it to his knee, letting its very power wash over him as if cleaning a particular painful wound. With a swift strike, he launched his knee into the exposed stomach of his apprentice. The attack landed at roughly the same spot as his previous connection with his saber hilt. More ribs seemed to crack under the intense pressure. As soon as the Jedi's foot hit the grass he sprang his knee up again. This time, he focused even more energy on the attack. If it landed, it would obliterate any ribcage. His knee was only a split second from hitting and the two sabers above still locked in a continual struggle that would forever decide Revan's destiny.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

The sound of the force vibrated across the plain and stretch out in a wave that easily reached his ears, and continued to expand inside his psyche. This sound only meant, to Exodus, that another opponent had arrived and was subject to utter death. The cracking opening noise echoed in his mind, and his began to envision who the opponent was. His eyes never blinked, the hundreds of colons within the two eyes stood absolutely still, the pupil inside the mix color of green pigments and white swirls had the most focus on the humanoid figure that begun to walk aimlessly throughout Deaths' plains. They were cold eyes. Time had frozen within the space of his eyes, and deep beyond those eyes and inside his mind; the only word that kept repeating inside his head - Kill.

A slight serge of emotions circulated through his body and inside his mind. This sparked the animistic organ into converting the adverse energy itself. It took motion by grasping onto the wide circuits of nerves and spread all around his body, amplifying what was first thought as a simple dark force presence.

Azrael would feel an unerring evil overwhelm his presence. Exodus' head was tilted down, where his dark green colored eyes cast down the battered terrain, his voluminous archaic robes dancing with the winds, and his resolve to kill never stronger.

P3UXctm.gif

As Anubis makes his way through the shadows of Cardia, a darkness descends over him. A darkness even more powerful than the evil lurking in his heart. On this planet evil seemed to be everywhere, a breeding grounds for evil. That is what this planet had become. Ever sincew the inception of the Empire, Cardia had become a birth place of evil. From the training of the lowly Storm troopers to the rising of great Sith, this planet had seen its fair share of evil. And now another demon had arrived.

Emerging from the shadows, Anubis stood before Exodus and stretched out his Force aura. Clenching his fists together Anubis narrows the pale grey slits that Azrael had called eyes. Through the Force, Anubis analyzed Exodus and began to read his energy. This Sith was powerful, more powerful than himself at this point.

I have felt you power. The Force is strong with you. But there is another who can bring even you to your knees. Bring me to him.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

The impudence always seen in the most inexperienced of beings reared its ugly face once again. In earlier stages, Exodus had gathered himself to simply look beyond it and compliment the boldness shown in the responses of those that sought his attention. Unfortunately, it started to irritate him off. It was as if this one lacked the mental stability to comprehend exactly who he dealt with, and precisely where he stood.

Exodus' deathly glare remained poised beneath him, no sign of emotion made itself evident throughout the thought. The insult would be enough to take his head clean off without a soul recognizing it, or the slightest bit of blood to show for it. Oh yes, Exodus held enough aptitude to do just that, considering not even Masters of the Sith could stop a vigor so cunningly calculative. But here stood a simple Jedi Knight, or one whose presence felt as weak as that, daring his words with a legend among Sith.

His head lifted.

Of course there was an explanation to all this. This one was possessed, and shamefully so. It was pathetic really, but Exodus felt no remorse for the beat Jedi. It would seem that the previous host was entirely consumed by the simple Wraith and was far from being salvaged. A relaxed expression surfaced as Exodus smiled towards the bold frailty that was this Wraith.

”œBow.”

P3UXctm.gif

Scorp gave a sigh as he played with the controls on his x-wing. He was forced to accept two facts, one was that he was going down, and the second being that he could not stop it.

It seemed that in two shots his ships sheilds were not only drained but also his entire right side had been blown off. the funny thing was he had boosted his shields previously before that which would have made them far stronger than normal.

Bringing his unstable x-wing into a turn so that the most surface area would hit the atmosphere, he figured his best bet of living would be to slow his decent. after all had he still been in space he could perhaps try to fly out of the battle as if his x-wing was a B-wing, however that was all a mott point now as his ship spirled down toward the waiting jungles below.

Concentrating he did his bets to slow his decent down to as much as possible, such as creating more drag on by extending the landing gear, and firing the thrusters so that his broadside would continue to take the brunt of his atmopsheric fall. however at long last he figured his best bet would be to no longer continue being in the craft when it finally came to a stop.

As he watched the ground rush toward him, Scorp submerged himself in the force, time almost seemed to slow as he undid his harness and with a pull of the lever popped the canopy. As he was violently sucked away from his ship he spread out his arms and legs and tried to make himself as big as possible. To any observers he would have seemed to be a piece of the x-wing breaking apart and spinning off away from the craft.

Well the only problem I will have now is the landing part.

As he unwilling fell toward the jungle he used the force to aid him in his landing. Not only did he use it to slow his decent but also to allow him to catch himself the second he fell into the jungle.

Coming to rest on a branch he took stock of himself as well as his surroundings. His ship had crashed about 30 meters away from his current postion, he was about 40 meters away from the imperial base.

Well at least I won't have to walk far. Chances are A patrol or two might come through here looking for me. Best to stick to the top of the jungle till I hit the base. then I should simply steal a ship and hightail it out of here. And perhaps try and complete the objective while I am here.

Scorp figured he should go scanage what he could from his x-wing then pull out. After a very fast jog he shouldered the pack and then climbing to the top of the trees quickly made his way toward the base.

Summoning the force he kept himself away from curious eyes by diverting attention and hiding in every shadow, once inside of the base he made his pack lighter and lighter as he made his way toward the hanger stopping off in the turret area naturally. However his luck at avoiding people and patrols quickly ran out when he nearly ran Draken down.

And things were going so well.

"Excuse me, I was just in a hurry to get to my ship and blast some Jedi."

Turning away from the man he started toward the hanger.

((Well Draken are you ready I will give you the first attack in our 3 post modded duel. good luck.))

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

The darkness swirling around Exodus seemed to echo off everything around Anubis. The Sith Lord before him seemed to control the very fear within Azrael. There was only one problem. The fear within Azrael held no bearing on the personality of Anubis. To Anubis there was no such thing as fear, only respect, and the Sith before him had done nothing to earn respect. The only thing this man had done was inspire fear into the heart of his host.

Only the Master of Shadows can command me. But if you will take me to him, I will do ask you ask.

Dropping to one knee and lowering his lifeless eyes to the ground, Anubis bows before the Sith Master. His cloak pooled around him as he bottled up the rage he felt at bowing before another.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.