Carida

Darth Heretic

Yeroc was waiting for Nurgle to give him orders but everything was exploding and people were dying, he paniced. Yeroc ran out to the battle field and started killing the pitafil storm troopers. He then wondered if Kajoka followed him then was atomaticlly back and killing.

Yeroc didn't see any Jedi but he had a feeling that they were close and probably just as bloodthirsty as him. He then ran up to a guy grabbed him the head and took his sword and chopped off his head. He walked up to another guy and shot him in the head watching the blood flow from the guy.

Yeroc had no idea what he was doing but he was doing it. Usually he's the one that waits for his masters orders not Xelker and especially not the new guy. At first he thought maybe that he was just a little shocked from all the bombing that was going on all around him.

As Yeroc was thinking and fighting at the same time he was shot in the leg obviously he couldn't multi task. He was hurt but not bad enough to actually put him on the gound to his suprise Xelker's attacks were more affective than that one was.

Yeroc then got back to the battle after he thought to himself I hope my master isn't to mad.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

As the escape pod fell from the sky, the being within began to reflect on itys existence. Its mind had begun as a simple disease designed to slowly destroy the one who carried it within themselves. Why should it destroy its host? The host is the one who allows it to spread. The host should be spared and allowed to thrive. The virus should protect the host, by making the host stronger.

As the escape pod crashed onto the planet, the body of Azrael made its way towards the remains of the forest. The virus began to think and could feel the call of the space wraith. It was urging him to search for the Master of Shadows. Falling to its knees, the entity sent out a message.

I wish to speak with the Master of Shadows.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Scorp had been in space for far longer than he would have liked to. He was quite the unnoticable fellow. it was for this reason and this reason alone why he had been able to obliterate many of those who decided that evil was worth protecting.

Despite everything that had happened in the battle so far. Scorp had carefull weaved his way through mine fields, blasted imperial defenders and had even done it all with out taking a glancing hit.

I knew this thing was worth it's money.

Giving a sigh he spun his X-wing in a tight corckcrew and centered his crosshairs on another X-wing. Earlier he had seen this x-wing blast an entire squadron of x-wings to death. HE figured he would give the man a taste of his own betrayal. Deciding that a proton Torpedo would be all that was needed he leveled out took his shot and then veered away. As the Torpedo rocketed toward Achzet. Scorp got the feeling that he knew the man behind the controls. However it was of no matter now. one more protector of evil was on his way to a speedy death.

Scorp sighted his cross hairs on another target. He figured it was not worth engaging however another torpedo would be more than enought to dispose of it as well. Sighing his cross hiars on Draken this time he fired off a quick one before figuring he might do some good to hook up with an x-wing squadron for a bit.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Twisting and turning, Revan's ship shot out of hyperspace soon entering hell itself. Debri was floating around everywhere, carbon dust scorched the atmosphere, and violent explosions illuminated the dark hands of space. It was difficult to dodge the many broken ships that floated around. Small convoys could be seen shooting off ships towards the planet, eaching containing a squad of either jedi or alliance soldiers.

Swirving through, he spiraled downwards towards the planet, escaping the hellish fight from above. Soaring into the planet's atmosphere, he landed near the Imperial Base. The landing pad was filled with ships, mostly Sith who came to defend the planet. Landing, he hopped out and reached out with the force to contact his master.

Master Ryu...I have landed on the planet to aid the sith in defending the planet. Where would you have me go?

With that said, he took the lightsaber from his belt and tightly gripped it in his hand. Searching around, he peered out for any Jedi intruders that are looking for a death wish...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Rahalin's ship entered Carida's system as close to the planet as he dared. He had used the long journey to wrap himself in as much anger as he could, build the furious fire withing to power what skill he had.

A battle greeted his eyes, starships and snubfighters exploding above Carida, while he sensed a battle being fought below him. He grew excited, desiring only to inflict pain and suffering upon someone.

He switched his com system over to a general broadcast, headless of the danger it would bring him, desiring only to kill.

"I shall burn you Rebellion cowards, even as your eyes jump from their sockets at the cold touch of space's grasp"

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Ekim arrived on Cardia shortly after Draken in a Tie Fighter. Ekim had landed next to Draken and then got out of the Fighter. Ekim walked over to his Master to get orders from him on what to do.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Two standard hours had passed since the request for orbital bombardment and it's it's denial due to the increased Imperial and Sith presence above the planet Cardia.

K'munee leaned his seat back forward from the reclined position, feeling refreshed from his previous ordeal with the Wraiths. He had put himself into a healing trance, repairing the tissue and organ damage caused by the exposure to space. The medical droid that administered the initial treatment aided in the process by providing medicine and a constant supply of bacta.

While he was healing, master Anorus had control of the shuttle. The first thing that he noticed when looking out the view-port was their close proximity to the upper atmosphere of Cardia. K'munee grabbed the primary control stick, switching master Anorus to the gunner controls. He began taking the ship through a series of attack runs on nearby cruisers and smaller snub fighters. The two Jedi masters where a formidable team.

DJK opened the secure comm channels, hearing jumbled transmissions and jargon, along with static. He continued to cycle through secure channels until he found one that was not being scrambled.

-This is Jedi Master K'munee to Alliance Fleet Command. I am beginning my descent to the surface of Cardia. One of my crew took an escape pod to the surface. I will keep this channel open in case you wish to transmit any helpful intel or if you need my assistance. I say again, to all available Jedi, your assistance would be appreciated.-

The channel remained active as he made course corrections. The shuttle shuttered as it hit the upper atmosphere. The belly of the ship glow red hot, as it pierced the atmosphere like a bullet traveling toward the vital organs of an enemy. Artillery fire exploded around them as land formations became visible as they passed through the cloud formations that hovered above. Master Anorus was very precise in his angling of the deflector shields in the direction of incoming fire. That left K'munee time to concentrate on maneuvering the shuttle in and out of harm's way. Master Anorus fired two proton torpedoes at the gun placements, destroying them and strafing the ground with steady fire to scatter the fleeing ground forces.

K'munee made to more attack runs on the surface before finding a secure area to land his ship. A quick sensor sweep of the area showed no mines or defensive counter measures. He lands the Avenger in a clearing about two "clicks" from the area where the Sith temple stood. DJK quickly unbuckled his chairs restraints and hurried to the rear, where the loading ramp had been lowered. In the cargo hold, K'munee grabbed extra rations, grenades\thermal detonators, and a blaster pistol. The elder Jedi walked down the ramp, eyes searching for immediate danger as he stretched out with the force scanning for hidden dangers. Looking over his shoulder, he could see Master Anorus preparing himself for the battle ahead.

Azrael...I will not abandon you to the darkness.

OOC: If I am on the surface near the Sith temple, do I post in this thread or the actual academy thread?

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

OOC: Here, I would say, unless you actually enter the Temple.

IC: Nurgle watched Xelker's shots become more accurate as his apprentice funneled his rage.

"Excellent, keep up the good work. Remain here, and do not follow me."

Nurgle could sense Yeroc and his companion nearby, but he could not see them. They did not follow close enough behind him aparrently, and he was concerned they would get themselves killed. It didn't look good if one's apprentices were slaughtered by a Jedi. It was apparent as he walked off in search of Yeroc that the man had taken his ship into the space battle above. He could sense the man in the battle field ahead. Nurgle could see the Sith base looming in his peripheral vision, ablaze in its death throes. Nearby he thought he spotted Yeroc cutting through a horde of enemy troops. Nurgle hoped his apprentice knew what he was doing. He really saw no reason to intervene. Yeroc hadn't engaged any Jedi. He stuck to the shadows, and began to turn back. It was then saw the ship touch down nearby. It was obvious a Jedi had landed, he could sense the light sider's oppressively powerful aura from here.

Well, I really have no choice.

Nurgle stalked forward, emerging into the clearing K'munee had landed in. This was obviously a powerful Jedi, very powerful. The only Jedi he had meant that was at such a level was Malin Kryell. Nurgle had intimidated Kryell then, but that was when he was an immortal. Nurgle was just a regular Sith now. Nurgle thought it ironic that he should happen across one of the only Jedi with the ability to kill him without his other wordly powers. He almost laughed at the thought. He saw the Jedi stiffen as he sensed the Sith Master. Nurgle had felt no need to hide his presence. Nurgle's raspy voice sounded through his breathing mask speaking just loud enough for the Jedi to hear him at that distance.

"A long way from home friend. This isn't a safe place to wander around in."

Nurgle began to slowly walk toward K'munee.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Achzet pulled out his blade and began to cut the soldiers down one by one. Once in a while, they would get a lucky shot in, but it glanced off of his armor like a mirror on a shelf. He used the force to speed his durasteel legs and grabbed a man and crushed his face with his mechanized hands.

He saw a young Sith and yelled to him.(YEROC)

"Come with me! We must take this battle together."

He sprinted to the man and awaited his reply.

GearsSig3.jpg

Blood poured onto the worn out landscape and seeped into the cracks forming straight red ribbons of smooth viscous liquid. The world seemed stilled by the spectacle, drawn faces peeked out of narrow trenches; weary Imperials huddled inwards with their faces turned away from the scene.

More blood seeped out from between poised white fingers, splattering the pavement with more rounded dots. The wild vicious birds shrieked and flew from their roosts as if complimenting the drama below. Several bolder ones circled overhead as if anticipating more excitement, and blood.

Storm clouds were conspicuously absent from the sky, a rare sight in the heat of such a clash. The sun shone dimly through the thick atmosphere, giving an illusion of approaching dusk. Slowly they closed in, moving forwards persistently yet with a hesitation that betrayed their innocence. The puddles of red had spread the circle as if it too was trying to flee the inevitable.

A victims' unworthy severed head lay clasped between the gauntlet of the one known as Exodus. In its wake was an insistent blood-flow that stiffened the mood around his soldiers. They looked toward their leader with well-behaved fear, knowing full well to remain quiet in his presence, for silence was what he favored. A dark cloak beckoned as his threatening presence heightened the tension.

”œYou can't hear him scream, but at least you don't have to listen to him beg.”

P3UXctm.gif

The dark entity began to walk through the woods of Cardia. Each step was new and unfamiliar even to Azrael. But the mind behind the moves was experiencing everything for the first time. It had never been able to walk, it was only carried. It had never been able to feel the touch of the wind against its skin. It had only been a molecule within a much larger organism. Now it had control, and it could feel the urge to kill being invoked by the Space Wraith. And the urge was undeniable.

Pain flooded his mind as K'munee landed on the planet. The bond that was shared between Master and Apprentice was strong. Strong enough to cause pain to the darkness controlling the young Jedi. Flames seemed to erupt within his chest as he feel to his knees. The words of the Jedi Master echoed through hsi mind as they brought hope to the weeping mind within. The mind of Azrael struggled feebly against the controlling presence of the Wraith and the Virus. With one final push the Wraith brought the mind of Azrael to its knees. It could fight no more. It had been chained and beaten. Now only evil existed beneath the flesh.

Azrael is no more. Only Anubis remains.

Rising to his feet, Anubis reaches into the Force and senses a dark presence(Exodus). Pulling his hood up, Anubis enters the Shadows and makes his way towards the evil. That same evil that now ruled his heart and mind.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

It all happened to fast for the Chiss Commander to comprehend. His rank was stripped. His pride faltered. His life destroyed. What had Nokrt done in those few moments in space to make him believe such a hanous thing had occured? What could he have seen? Searching his mind for answers Nokrt only came blank. It was as if his mind went off for those few moments between his ascent to space and his immmediate panic to get out of there.

Betrayal...

Nokrt had no place to go now. He was once more alone in this universe, searching for the answers to his problems. Looking to the others in the Command Room none could even bare to look at the glowing red eyes of the Chiss. Or perhaps it had always been so? Nokrt knew not what to do and decided to sit down and try to understand what exactly had happened to him.

And as he turned to look into the Caridian jungles Nokrt saw the most peculiar thing. It was not a Jungle at all, but a big snow filled field with a hill atop of it. Nokrt stood, mezmerized by the spectacle. It was beautiful. The wind sweeping across the top of the field taking with it a few bits of snow. The gloomy sky overhead reflecting the solemn of the people.

This was Csilla, Nokrt could even see a glimpse of Csapalar towering in the distance of the bunker to which Nokrt stood. And then, on the horizon, Nokrt saw a Chiss family approaching the summit of the hill, with them a picnic basket filled with the exotics of the Chiss Culinary. Nokrt founs himself craving the food and would do almost everything to have its flavor find itself on his tounge.

Nokrt began to reach for his Charric when all of a large Turbolaser blast hit the hill and in a big explosion it was all over.

You have destroyed your own race Nokttin'okr'thint, it i s now up to you to decide their fate...

Nokrt moved away from teh Transperisteel which he found himself nearly glued too. In those few moments an extraordinary amount of events incurred. The room became cold even for Nokrt's own liking. His blue skin already started to become corase and bumpy as the chill began to make him shiver. The cold was overwhelming and Nokrt fell to the floor exasperated from what was ahppening to him.

"Aren't we the lovely tactician...The Empire might retreat, but the Sith do not...We are an unrelenting, unstoppable force. We have our share of Tacticians, one of which has taken over your command post. We also have our share of Perfected Warriors...It is your time..."

Nokrt heard the voice and it was the last thing he had heard. And in his last moments Nokrt went blank, no thought, no senses, nothing. He became as unthinking as the dead, and fell into infinity.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

((OOC: It's on.))

Kakuto seemed to ignore the command Onderin had barked through the force, continuing with his rhetoric in what was, after a few adjustment on the Captain's console, an open address to the entire republic fleet.

”œ...'Against the Being of a Line;

Line in nature is not found;

Unit and universe are round;

In vain produced, all rays return;

Evil will bless, and ice will burn.'

As Uriel spoke with piercing eye,

A shudder ran around the sky...”

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: 3 days...

The blood on Abaddons blade seemed to glow in Sadistic glee...

"Your far too slow" He said as the Jedi reached for his lightsaber.

The Former Dark Lord of the Sith and Imperial Emporer...reached out with his hand and crushed the skull of the wookie as if it were butter in a microwave. Brain matter splashed against the control panel of the ship sizzling the electronics so vital to it. Abaddon gripped a remenant of the skull and placed it in a pouch within his cloak...

1 down...

"Do you jedi get easier with time or what...." He said in sarcasm as he melted away leaving the scene of gore, so deathly calm.

He piloted his ship away from the smoking remains of the wookies fighter...

"Dagon" He said softly as he pulled When Darkness falls into the bay of the flagship Eternal Torment.

"Wheres Balor?" The Master said seeing his former apprentice approach him.

His body stood rigidly on the ramp leading from the gunboat to the floor of the bay as he awaited his apprentices answer. His eyes constantly searching the bay for anything threatening. Almost hidden behind the shadow of Abaddons cloak....were it not for the red tinged glow they imenated.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Nahstaa's ship darted up out of the atmosphere, its four claws folded forwards into a point, providing a much smaller target for the rebel fleet, and a greater concentration of weapons fire toward oncoming ships.

Darting and rolling, nahstaa's ship evaded majority of enemy firepower directed at it, and its shields held up well enough to deflect the rest. Closing on the dauntless, nahstaa directed his ship towards the rear of the ship, coming at it from underneath, heading directly into it at full throttle.

A few hundred meters away from the dauntless, the claws on nahstaa's ship flared back, and he threw the engines into full reverse, allowing his ship to quickly slow down a short distance away from the dauntless' hull, and begin an attempt at attaching itself to the dauntless.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Onderin braced himself against the scene that played itself out before him. In many ways, it was freakishly unreal, morbidly provocative, and terribly frightening. No amount of training one received as a Admiral in the Alliance, no military man could prepare himself for seeing the rerising of the corpses of those that had been messily slain in an attempt to live.

The Admiral had no doubt then that had he been only an Admiral, he would have fled in a gripping, consuming fear. But the fact remained that he was not, in fact, only an Admiral, but a Jedi Master. One who served the Force through his connection to it, which was advanced in nature. One who was the embodiment of the Force's will, one who sought to see that will done in the galaxy.

And right now, at this moment of peace, having just seen his former apprentice die in an act of righteous self-sacrifice, Onderin knew that the will of the Force would be done here today, right now, regardless of whether he won or lost against this man before him, this man that no longer truly was fully human, but imbued with the power of Chaos gods, not really a man but a new species entirely, a species with no other name but what was perhaps the most feared title achievable in the galaxy: Dark Lord of the Sith.

But things had happened repeatedly through the history of the galaxy that showed that neither the title nor the man that bore it was invulnerable. Once a Dark Lord had been slain by a Jedi Knight that had turned against him from being his apprentice in fair combat. Once one of the most important officers of the early Rebel Alliance--Luke Skywalker, not even a Jedi Knight at the time--managed to defeat both the Sith Lord and the Dark Lord of the time single-handedly.

It was the will of the Force.

Jedi Master Onderin Starlisk was untouched by fear, completely ignoring the intense disgust that could be felt in such as scene as this. He reached out with the Force and tossed the ambient corpses aside, moving towards Kakuto Ryu with his viridian lightsaber out before him. The Force warned him of sudden danger and he moved to block, but a spiked maul leapt seemingly from the shadows themselves to slam him in the chest.

Pain shot through his body as the long spikes penetrated his robe and skin, cracking against his sternum and quite possibly breaking it. But Onderin didn't focus on the pain, he focused on the task before him. He would need utter concentration to avoid the attacks of his powerful opponent, concentration that had failed him against the maul.

The Dark Lord drew a lightsaber, but Onderin didn't wait for him to attack. He took the initiative despite the throbbing pain, his green lightsaber adding its light to the mix that illuminated the walls of the broken, shattered bridge that he had spent much time on. He leapt forward towards Ryu, calling on the Force. Lightsabers clashed. He flipped over the dark man's head and attacked again. Again lightsabers clashed.

The Force was everywhere, constantly flowing, and Onderin gained precognitive perception and a greater understanding of his surroundings with it. He grabbed ahold of a stack of debris and flung it at the Dark Lord, fully expecting the attack to fail and therefore dashing towards the opposite side of the powerful man's body and attacking swiftly and accurately at the place he judged Ryu was least likely to be able to block in conjunction with the debris.

((1 of 2))

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

The Jedi Master remain seated in DJK's ship his mind still fresh on the landing process previously. Fortunately his experiance as a pilot before even becoming a Jedi helped him greatly in the confrentation. Before stepping out of his ship, he reached out with the Force, generally a good idea considering a hostile field of Sith were congregated only just outside. Yet K'munee was there, as was Fynn. Nurgle was on the virge of attacking this much was evident, yet he did not seem to be aware there was another Jedi Master within the ship. Nom's brain shot on quickly as if activated by some remote from a great distance. The Jedi Master's Force presence quickly dimished faster than a blink of an eye. He carefully crafted this illusion to be descrete. If he managed to pull it off, Nurgle would not have notice his presence dissipated. All the Jedi Master had to do was try his best to blend in his Force presence with K'munee's. If done correctly, it was as if a stronger light had covered the presence of a weaker one.

Considering how vast the Jedi were outnumbered, common knowledge indicated Nurgle would be getting help real soon. The Jedi Master could only sit within the contours of the ship, waiting to reveal himself. The element of surprise was about the only advantage he had left.

Edited by Guest

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

OOC((Rules strictly state that you can't do orbital bombardment until you have fleet supremacy. Your fleet is within an inch of total destruction and you in no way have supremacy. Sith, don't pay any mind to this, it's most likely going to get nulled.))

::Dagon met with his master for the first time in years. Despite his desire to speak with him at length, Dagon knew that the battle was the first priority now.::

Your things are through that hallway, my old master. I upgraded some of them in your absence.

MGw9G2u.jpg

The sunlight was heavy, almost blinding. It was rather ironic the Sith chose such a beautiful world to cast its shadow upon the galaxy. Yet the beauty that inhabbited the trees and the air could never last. This was especially true when the horrors of battle were laced upon nature, something it truely didn't intend. No... battle was the product of man. It was a mockery of everything this planet stood for. The beautiful trees could only watch as blood poured through like a magnificant fountain fit for a king.

The Serpent Lord took his place in the grassy fields on the edge of the forest. His lightsaber casting its silver glow on anything that came within range. The man could sense powerful lighside Force presences, certainly more powerful than his own. The Jedi really did send there finest. Yet fighting someone weaker than you was a waste of time. Fighting an equal offered a good exercise, yet it ultimatly let to an inflated sense of self worth. The true test was against the best. His blade would cross the neck of a Jedi Master, or he would die in the attempt. His first step was taken into the contors of the dense foilage laced around Cardia. He broadcasted his Force signature like a becon of oppertunity to rid the galaxy of another piece of darkness.

moric.jpg

OOC: Yeroc never agreed to a non-interference duel Fynn . . .

IC: Nurgle had been standing right there when Fynn had approached and left. The fool apparently hadn't noticed him. Nurgle was going to shrug it off, when he sensed the man was heading near where Yeroc was.

Just my luck.

Nurgle watched him run off with incredible speed, and quickly chased after. He didn't even speak to K'munee. He sincerely hoped the other Jedi didn't follow, he'd be hard pressed to take them both on. Fynn had a big head start, and Nurgle knew he could not catch up to the Jedi in time. He slowed to a walk.

Meanwhile, where Fynn had attacked Yeroc, the form of Nurgle suddenly emerged from a stand of trees. Nurgle's fifty troops followed behind the Sith Master attacking Fynn's group. They remained behind firing from behind the trees. But Nurgle advanced. Fynn could sense the power of the Sith was very low. But he clearly gave off the Force signature of a Sith. It was strange. Nurgle began to cut down the troops with unbelievable speed and accuracy his red saber flying. Several of their shots struck him, one even hit his head, but none of the shots seemed to cause him any harm at all. Nurgle's raspy voice spoke,

"Surrender, and you will be spared an agonizing death."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

OOC: Fynn Relmis, I control the Alliance. When you post fleet actions, it's akin to posting mine. Furthermore, you do not know the rules well enough to do so--I do. I previously stated in one of my posts in a comm to K'munee an OOC note that said why we can't start a bombardment as well as IC reasoning to make it IC-consistant.

So I'd like all the Jedi--you and the others--to stop breaking fleet rules. The Jedi do not have a fleet, the Alliance does. Only Alliance personnel can post any actions at all other than extremely minor ones, and major ones have to come through me or an NPC I create.

I'm not trying to overplay my role or importance, but I am the Admiral.

Sorry about the OOC post, but I needed everyone to hear that.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Revan noticed the many Imperial troops gathering themselves around the base in a defensive pattern, trying to defend Cardia. His lightsaber was still tightly gripped in his hand as he walked around, aiding the sith in defending the planet. However, he was soon halted by a prescence....a familiar prescence nearby...that...haunted him.

He knew who it was, and he knew eventually he would show up, he just...didn't want to believe it. A smirk formed upon his lips as he looked into the sky where he felt the prescence. Nom Anor. His former master, back when he was a Jedi. His grip on his lightsaber tightened as he reached out into the force.

So...we meet again...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Feeling the presence of Nurgle dissipate, Nom felt no need to conceal himself any longer. The man exited his ship, his hair flowing slightly in the breeze. He turned his attention to his commanding officer whose attention was on Nurgle only moments ago.

"So, what's the pla-" The Jedi couldn't even finish his sentence before a massive anchorage in the Force presented itself. He knew it all too well. His apprentice was nearby, tainted with the ever-present vile of the Dark side. It was like someone poured a vast container of mud into a perfect flawless stream. The fish and any organic life inside were all but dead. It was like a disease spread about the body, destroying anything and everything. It binged on anguish and deceit. And all this, Revan took as his own, relished in its very presence. And it was finally time for Nom to clean the stream.

"I must leave you K'munee. I trust you can handle yourself for the moment. There is something I must do."

With a flash of an eye, the Jedi Master was gone, streaking through the trees as if they were nothing more than motionless figures in a painting. Within moments he found himself in a clearing. A lone figure occupied the empty nestle of the forest. He was broadcasting the shadow as far as he could, as if beckoning his former master. Nom could sense Revan's power had grown sense their last meeting. There was no doubt it would be used this time.

"I trust you are still lost. Should I even bother trying to find you?" Nom's tone no longer held the warmth and concern it once did. His friend...his son was dead. This was but an empty shell left in its wake. It was finally time to extinguish the darkness.

OOC: 3 post duel, modded without interference. You up to it?

Edited by Guest

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Barreks group of stromtroopers raised their blaster rifles at the the jedi Nom Anor. But Barrek made a motion with his hand telling them not to fire. Barrek could feel this was a personnel battle and that the Sith didn't want any interference. He also had never seen a lightsaber duel before this would be very interesting.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Rahalin again felt cheated of battle, as not a single worthy opponent attempted to engage him. His anger grew and fed upon itself till it felt his skin would burn off with the heat of his rage.

He pointed his ship towards the planet's surface, straining the small crafts systemes to the limit and beyond in an attempt to break through the Rebellion's cordon around the planet.

He passed through, again unharmed and sighted the burning Sith Temple. He landed, searching for his master Aero or someone to kill, whichever came first.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Achzet watched Yeroc run off into a fight.

I wouldn't do that if I were him. That is one of the most skilled Jedi I have ever seen.

He saw a squad of Stormtroopers and their commander.(SnowTropper) He walked over to them.

"How is the battle coming along. I have slaughtered many. About one hundred so far, but they keep coming. This still should be an easy fight. The only thing that needs worrying is the Jedi still here. They soon will fall like the others."

GearsSig3.jpg