Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Darla heared Impede. So she was to be part of delta, the gound troops waiting to charge. It wasnt what she wanted, but this wasnt about what she wanted at all. It was about the balance of the force. Evil was gathering, if they did not fight their light would be smothered by darkness. She told herself that this was the right thing to do and she tried to believe it. She had to believe it!

This battle would be a challenge. One that she was beginning to welcome, a challenge that she would meet head on. She would make those Hutts regret the day they decided to pick a fight with the jedi. Perhaps the charging group was where she belonged best, since she lacked the subtle skills that she knights and masters posessed. Her single minded determination and stubborness would serve her well in this situation. Physical strength was also a skill that Darla posessed, if she had to she would fight with her bare hands.

Now time for questions was over, the time for action was drawing near...

Her gaze was set straight ahead of her, her entire being single mindedly focussed on the task before of her. Darla ploughed down the ridge towards delta group stoping with rest of them. Cracking her knuckles, neck, then her jaw. Twisting her arms, stretching her muscles. I am a wrrior, a protector of the living force-Darla told herself.

"im ready..."Came the words from her mouth, her voice raspy and hoarse.

Rannrsig.jpg

Mara pulled her new lightsaber from her belt, ignited it, and turned to face Leo.

"I have never used a real lightsaber before, so you might want to be careful, because I don't want to hit you or anything."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Rann grasped the hilt of his lightsaber tightly in his hands. Shouldnt the enemy be there by now? How long had it been since Whyl the Hutt had sent his message?

Somethings not right... rann thought to himself.

The Hutts were fooling with them, letting them wait, letting the tension build up. By the time they arrived they'd all collapse from exhaustion. drawing on the force to sustain him, Rann tried to clear his mind of these concerns. Were the Hutts even coming? Whatever was going to happen he longed for it to happen quickly. He had been patient, but now he began to tire. For weeks the Jedi had trained, he hadnt slept for days.

Maybe that was best, the Dark man that lurked in his dreams could be a possibly fatal distraction in the coming battle.

OOC-(( Whats taking the Hutts so long? ))

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

Elfin carefully pulled Darla close.

"It's ok, we fight for the Force," he told her, smiling a little sadly. It'd been so long since he'd seen so proximate the relatively unconcerned splendor of a genuine woman...outside of his imagination that was. And he wasn't about to see this one fall in his view to an enemy's weapon for being involved in some ultimately irrelevant, internal struggle about nothing which really mattered at the end of the day, when they'd all sit back and swap battle stories over intoxicants and hard cooked meals.

"Stay close to me and watch my back, ok?" he asked.

"I'll be counting on you, I don't exactly know anyone here either."

And relaxing, he let his mind fall to the earthen ground itself, out to the trees, into the atmosphere. There it felt the tinge of battle and he felt it.

It was a dawning, primordeal knowledge. One of death and mutilation and he felt immersed in it. Its blood on his face, its warmth upon his skin.

Its very lifeforce filled his liquid self.

He opened his eyes, realising they had unconsciously closed themselves and felt the adrenalin reside patiently, just behind those. Millimetres ahead of his very brain.

And it waited. Some kind of monster conjured from the very universe itself waited.

Elfin, waited. Dullely he could hear the distant growl of an animal in his ears which didn't even exist. It had nothing in fact to do with him.

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

A lone ship flew out of hyperspace at almost the middle of the system, near two of the three planets that orbited the star of the system. Menlog and Cadobuh he thought were their names, the other, Dagobah was on the far side of the star, a distant spot on his viewscreen. The two planets had a binary revolving system, as one rotated around the other, and they both rotated around the main star.

Dael's hands flew across the control board, his instincts guiding him. He had been searching for weeks the location of the Jedi, their powers he had, and a little strong, too. The first man that had antagonized him that night at the bar was flung back about 20 feet or so, way too far for a normal human throw. The only way Dael could explain it was that he just threw his emotion into it.

“R9, send the message again, and scan for life, too”

This is Dael Morien of the Morien’s morning, anybody out there, please respond, if you are Jedi, please respond………….This is Dael Morien…

The message repeated continually.

Finding nothing, a bored Dael heads for space, his mission clear. The jedi that were there note his presence, but nothing more.

((He doesn't know the jedi are there))

Mara brought her saber around to block Leo's cut. She let herself become a part of the force as much as she was able. He then changed directions and came up under her saber towards her arm. She switched directions as well and blocked that swing as well.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Elfin motioned whomever was in charge of Delta group.

"Master, we do have air cover for this attack don't we?"

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

Marco-Wan approaches the closest group of Jedi. "I come before you as a Padwan seeking a Master for training. Anyone seeking an able body for their group, i will join them... It is the WILL of the FORCE!" oh, and I need a light sabre! lol

"The Force is my Ally...And a powerful Ally it is"

((Ha ha, Master Kenobi, i'm loving it.. ))

DJK sat in his ship, warm and waiting for the attack. Suddenly a cold shiver shot up his back and across his shoulders and down his arms. He heard a voice he had not heard in a long time, in his head. He knew the voice, but its one of those instances where you should know who's voice it it, and about kill yourself when you realize who it is.

*Noticed Hou-Jo is getting ansy, waiting for the fight to begin*

"Hey, Blkclone im starting to think the hutts wussed out on us, or they are trying to get everyone worried too much about it."

*Throws a lightsaber and some thermal detonators toward Marco-wan.*

"Here, join us in bravo group."

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Everybody was beginning to voice Ranns worries. They all felt the same, they had waited too long and were beginning to get anxious. Whyl wanted this to happen, they couldnt let him get the better of them, they had to keep their hopes up.

Rann approaches Blckclone and the others, in debate over wheather or not the Hutts are coming.

" My comrades, we cannot give up now. For weeks we have toiled and fought within our own minds, wrestling with the idea of wheather we are doing the right thing. If we fall apart now then the Hutts have already won. That is victory we cannot let them have. I have watched you all and listened to you over the past few weeks. I see so much strength in the jedi, I admire you all and hope that one day I may too become a knight. If the Hutts win then there will be no-one left to train the future generations in the ways of the force." Rann takes in a deep breath, then gathers the force to him. "Do not let your hopes falter, do not let your strength fail. No matter when the Hutts attack, we will be ready.. For the force is our ally. Draw strength from it, let your fatigues and fears be taken away by it."

Drawing on the force, Rann projects his voice as far as he can. Hoping the jedi hear him and listen to his words.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Kitt looked around at his group...trying to match names with faces that he knew...he knew none.*

The galaxy is so wrong. We the jedi do nothing about it...makes me wonder what power we really have. Yes, I am a jedi, I fight with them to restore honor to our names...but how far are they willing to go to get their honor back?

*Kitt looked up at the wookiee in charge of his group. He was tall...and strong...very proud...yet...also...*

The wookiees used to be feared by many...now they are nothing more then tall fur. The force will give them back what is thiers...for I know the futrue of one...and he has the gift of the white jedi...the one who will save the jedi and bring them into an order of peace.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

DJK how do we attack when we have no fleet? The Hutt Palace is a well guarded strong hold.. At least here we can hunt him down as his forces search for us... Attacking him at home would be slaughter...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Slaughter is also when the hutts finally come to attack the famined fatigued jedi defenseless. Who knows how long we could be wating here, I came here because i was told I would be expelled if I didn't. Now i've been waiting here, my ship on standby for the last few days. It'll be a miracle if the damn thing will even start up by the time the hutts decide to attack. I say we come up with some sort of fleet, mercanaries if we must. Come up with some other plan besides sitting here waiting for a battle that may NEVER come.