Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Hou-Jo finds a machine back brace, and places it on Xen-Que's back. The missing bones are replaced with metal replacements. Hou-Jo uses his Force healing technique in his best capability to transfer it to Xen-Que to close the wound. "What type of blood are you?"

Xen-Que stirs, "B negative." Hou-Jo is suprised, that is the same blood type as himself. He draws as much blood from himself, and puts it into Xen-Que. He helps him up, and waits to see if the Blademaster can stand...

OOC: That was a pretty cheap move DJK, I could have taken out your ship, but I left you unharmed so we could have some fun. That is the purpose of RP.

IC: Piccolo hops into another firespray and takes off. He sends a comm to the Hutt Fleet Commander:

"He will be dead within the hour."

Piccolo's ship returns to the battle scene. He scans the ground until he locates Kenobi's ship. The shields were on full power, but Piccolo wasn't stupid. It was an obvious trap. Still, much too simple to defeat a Black Sun Operative. Piccolo descends in his ship, and exits approaching Kenobi's ship.

"Come on, Jedi let's finish this one on one."

OOC: No ships, one on one, I challenge you.

Xen-Que stands up. He could feel that his power would without a doubt, continue to aid him. He felt that he could do whatever it would take, to complete the Jedi's goal here today. He feels a disturbance in the Force. He sees a Jedi, of great power. It is now clear to Xen-Que, the mission that had been laid down, the path that was set before this Jedi.

He turns his head to Hou-Jo, "Let it be known now. The Jedi must be united after this battle. They must rise above. You will win this battle, but you will buy it at a great cost. Remember Hou-Jo, should the fight begin to look bleak, you have been chosen to escape, and you alone, and rebuild the Order... we go to help those in need."

He summons his caelestum. He looks at the blade... he was a blademaster. A Falleen Blademaster. He activates the lightsaber that he previously took from Hou-Jo, "Hope you don't mind."

Xen-Que raises the weapon into the air, "Let's move."

He continues foward, out of the cave. He climbs a tree. A tree with many branches, continuing upward. He goes up and up, until at last he can see the bounty hunter Piccolo. He grabs a vine, and jumps off of the tree, and swings in the general direction. He lands on top of the AT-AT walker that the wookies were trying to destroy.

He raises the Caelestum and Lightsaber high into the air, and stab through the head of the walker. He cuts around a circle, and pulls the people at the controls out with the Force, and throws them down for the wookies to handle.

xqp-1.jpg

Instead of taking Xen-Que's route, Hou-Jo decides to run with being propelled by the Force. He sees the walker before Xen-Que, and sees the wookies nearly futilly attacking it's legs. "Go, I and the Blademaster will take care of this."

Hou-Jo turns, and starts to climb a tree as well anyways. He gets up to level, then sees Xen-Que land on top of it, cut the top off, and rid the walker of it's drivers. Hou-Jo shrugs, jumps across, and lands inside.

He sits down at the controls, and continues to go foward in the walker, only to attack the ships in the air. He fires at some Firesprays closing in near the ground, and they fall immediately. He blasts down the ground troops also, and they soon begin to fall. He comes across the landing platforms that the Hutts plan to land gunboats on, and open fire, causing the platform to shake.

He turns on maximum firepower, and opens fire at a lander, destroying it and the many troops it contained before it even had a chance to unload.

Hou-Jo jumps out of the walker.

Xen-Que also leaps out of the walker. "Hou-Jo, help me push it into their landing platforms."

Hou-Jo nods.

Together, they use the Force, and lift the walker up. Then, with all their strength, they push it foward. It lands on the landing platform, and causes a chain reaction, making the platform explode.

He turns to face the rest of the battle droids that were inhibiting the area. He took them out with a life threatening injury, surely, they had no hope against him now. They open fire, but Hou-Jo keeps the lasers at bay, upon pulling out a second lightsaber.

Xen-Que nods, and the two, together, run foward, assaulting the droids head-on. They slowly fall to Hou-Jo's deflected laser bolts. The reach them, and Xen-Que slices one down, while Hou-Jo deflects a bolt away from the Blademaster.

Xen-Que jumps up into the air, spinning, then lands down, and spins down until he has performed a split, and slides across the cround, spinning while he does so, and cuts down several droids down from their legs. He gets up, and activates hit Ty'kaa energy shield once more, deflecting the enemy bolts away, as Hou-Jo gains there attention...

xqp-1.jpg

Hou-Jo takes charge, and begins to cut down droids as well. He cuts one's head off, and while pulling the saber out of it's body, he deflects another bolt with the opposite lightsaber. He draws upon the Force, more so then he ever had. He ducks down and dodges a hail of laser fire. He pulls upon the Force, and unleashes a mighty Force shock-wave, dropping all droids near him, in at least a three yard radius. He gets back up, and starts spinning in circles, both lightsabers deflecting as many laser bolts as phsically possible.

Hou-Jo stops spinning. He charges up, and begins to do backflips toward the enemy. Using the two lightsabers in perfect sequence, Hou-Jo deflects away as many laser bolts needed to protect himself. He finishes off, by landing on a droid, and cutting off an other's head.

A droideka comes up, but Hou-Jo throws one of his lightsabers into it, before it would have a chance to do anything. Hou-Jo pulls out another lightsaber, and continues to assault the droids. He Force pushes several droids into Xen-Que's Ty'kaa energy shield, destroying them instantly. He turns and cut down a droid coming to attack him. He jumps up into the air, and lands back down, cutting off an other droid's head.

Move away from the land they are clearing! It's a trap if we join together in one massive group they will simply bombs us.. I think spreading out is our best bet... Wait for them to come to us, and if you are taken prisoner say nothing!

BC charges towards a group of oncoming Huttese troops. His saber ignites as he decapitates them. Swiftly moving across the open space cleared by the demolition charges and fire power of the Hutt and Black Sun armies.

Move through to higher ground we will have more leverage there!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Xen-Que drops the shield, and runs over to Hou-Jo, dodgeing lasers as he goes. He gets up to Hou-Jo, and they assume a back-to-back position, cutting down droids as they are assaulted. Xen-Que knew though, that he and Hou-Jo could not do this alone...

OOC: You guys have to unite, otherwise, the Jedi will not walk out victorious.

xqp-1.jpg

ooc: Says who? I am in charge of my group here. If you guys would read the posts you would realize you have destroyed about 300 more walkers then actually landed...

ic: You will learn your place young one, Blademaster or not!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Luvinnia looks around at her forces and decides that she needs to be quick with her choices she makes.*

"Troops, seperate into groups, then pick a jedi group and stay with them!"

*Luvinnia takes her group that formed on her and she lead them over to where Sly's group was. Since she only saw sly once while he was on Kashyyyk, he might be a good choice to help out.*

"Jedi master, My group will stay with you and follow your orders!"

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

OOC: You know Will, maybe you should read posts as well. Three AT-AT's landed, and only three AT-AT's were destroyed. So just be quiet. When I said that the Jedi need to unite, I didn't say for them to all go in the same place, I meant to help each other out when someone needed help. God, you're beginning to get annoying.

IC: Hou-Jo spins his lightsabers in several circles, and deflects away many laser bolts, "Xen-Que, perhaps we should go back to where everyone else is? As long as we keep moving, we should be all right, but it will take them some time to repair the damages to their landing platforms."

Hou-Jo deflects another laser bolt, and one last droid drops. The ground was covered. It seemed as if all of the droids have been destroyed.

He pulls back the lightsaber that he had thrown at a destroyer droid, and hooks it to his belt again. They stopped coming, the bombs continued to drop though, but the landing began to stop.

OOC: Attention Hutts, you will have to start over with you process to land gunboats to take prisoners, and re-establish another landing point.

Xen-Que nodded, and ran away from the clearing. After being out of the radius of, Xen-Que threw a thermal detonator at the area, propelling it foward with the Force, and it finished off the landing platform.

Xen-Que gets back to Alpha group. "Hou-Jo, get back with Alpha group, I will be going to Delta."

Xen-Que continues to run towards BLCKCLONE's position...

xqp-1.jpg

OOC: I could've tooken your life instead, piccolo

Dhan-Jaroe lept up off the ground. Too simple, he had just assumed Dhan-Jaroe was still in the ship. DJK popped up and crescent kicked piccolo right across the face. Piccolo hit the ground with a sickening thud. "A bounty hunter vs. a former bounty hunter-slash-jedi, I once worked for the hutt clan myself, you really think you stand a chance?" DJK picked him up and uses the force to punch him hard in the gut. Piccolo bent over in pain, picking a fight one on one with a jedi, he was a formidable opponent in the skies, but his would a futile attempt. DJK straightened the bounty hunter up from the blow and force pushed him several feet away. Piccolo now had a chance to use his blaster. DJK turned on his lightsaber and ran towards delta group. He thought to himself, He wouldn't challenge me one one one. 2 reasons: Bounty hunters are too spineless and he probably has a plan himself, backup. He leaped into the treetops and skipped his way towards master blckclone. He pushed a distress signal on his belt, he doubt it would do anything though.

Edited by Guest

Sly was very excited to see the young Luvinnia come to the Jedi's aid. Though no call for aid was issued, it showed great respect from the wookiee's to the Jedi.

Sly nods to the female Wookiee; speaking quickly, "You have no idea what a relief it is seeing your face Master Luvinnia, You are welcomed here among Jedi. Many times have the Jedi answered your peoples call for relief when so many have attacked... I am pleased to see that you wish to return that debt. From now on, the Wookiee's and the Jedi will be in alliance with one another... may the bodies of Wookiee's and Jedi remain unburried together for those who have and will fall today."

Pausing a moment, Sly deflects a few shots that come flying towards the wookiee warrior princess. "... I will do my best to protect you myself." Sly says as he feels the force flowing through him.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Master Prophet watches as the young Hou-Jo Poleb runs up, asking where the rest of Alpha group is. With a quick movemant of Sly's head, he could clearly see his group was near, as they were instructed to stay near the group leader, and to not stray to far. The soldiers of Alpha group were using their weapons of strength and power; the lightsaber.

The smell of death and disease could be smelt in the valley where the battle took place. There was too much death, many Jedi had fallen today as the fumes from their smoking carcuses could be smelt from miles away.

It was enough to make a grown man tear up, not just from the rancid site, but from the horrid smell that reeks and seeps from the valley. Sly had lost many soldiers from Alpha group, as he notes that both Bravo and Delta groups had sustained many casualties too. The battle had begun, but the war was far from over...

For a moment, Sly debated to call the retreat at the sight of how many had fallen this day, however... something made him delay... and even change his mind.

It was the sight of a young Jedi, who barely knew anything about weilding a lightsaber or even using the force... fighting, for what he believes in... upholding the rules of right and just. The entire order could be represented in this young child whom faught so hard for not his life, but for the lives of his companions that fought with him.

With a slight shift of his eyes back to Hou-Jo and the female wookiee that stood next to him, Sly screams at the top of his lungs... "CHARGE!" as the Alpha group and the entire wookiee ground forces advance forward into the brush towards the Hutt Clan forces and towards victory.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The tree's shook with fear as they swayed from side to side. From above, the tree's just moved as if alive, as the Jedi passed through them. The bombs would burst upon the tree's before they could reach the floors of the valley to take any more Jedi life. Alpha groupw as the last group that remained in the uncovered valley, but now pushed with the other groups through the forrest.

Few blaster shots actually escaped through the dense scattered tree's that poked from the valley floor; however when the blaster shots did break the lines, they were quickly deflected.

Many years from now, inhabitants of Dagobah would clearly see evidance that there was a great battle that was waged in these parts, many tree's fallen, an entire forest leveled, attempted to make a landing platform. Blaster shots burning holes in tree's a good 4 inches thick... yes, the battle would continue... but who would rise victorius?

Sly speed bursts through the forrest as the wookiee's ride their animals with their blades and bows exposed, ready to fire upon the enemy. The Jedi had moved themselves into a position of protection, above, the forest thick in its ways defended them from falling bombs and also slowed the nerve gas that was being emited from the firesprays. In front of them, the dense forest protected them from incoming fire, the only way the hutts would be able to take out the Jedi would be one on one individual battle. Hand to hand combat was about to occur.

ooc: Hou jo stop being such a weirdo... The AT-AT's were gone a long time ago I don't know how you used one that didn't exist to destroy landing platforms that didn't exist... I never said landing platforms, I said I was clearing space to land; space to land does not equal landing platform... LOL anyways.

I have posted maybe 8 times in this thread and all I see are many of you making things up about what my actions are.

ic:

Several more Black Sun Corellian Corvettes enter the atmosphere.

Attack the Jedi as they flee!!! Ready the Gunboats to land we will take prisoners soon...

The combined droid armies of the Black Sun and Hutt's wait in side their respective Star Destroyers until deployment for prisoner capture.

Move in the seismic charges...

Three of the Corellian Corvettes unleash their hellish payloads of seismic charges with grid tactics leaving one every mile.

Make a five mile radius

As the charges go off more land is cleared as Wookiee flesh and Jedi blood mix on the battle field. The Corvettes had back for space.

Re-stock them one more hit like that should weaken them enough for our droids.

ooc: Another RP point you do not know what I am saying... Stop doing things to stop what you do not know is occuring. I don't care if you are trying to be a hero or not...

Now is your time to die...

Spock deflects a few laser bolts protecting the wounded Jedi at his feat; Spock sends a laser bolt back at the droid destroying it. He looked down to make sure his Jedi friend was ok.

I have never seen any of these people before but I care for them like family, maybe it's the connection we all share with the force. Spock thought to himself

Suddenly he heard the order from Master Prophet; he looked up and saw the army of Jedi's running through the forest,

Running as fast as he could he ran along side his fellow Jedi towards the battle to come.

The bounty hunter felt no pain in the blows, they easily deflected off his thick hide, and strong armor. Piccolo faced the Jedi's back as DJK began to run away,

Fool! I gave him a chance for a fair fight. His cowardice disgusts me. For that, he will die a slow death.

Piccolo stretched out his arm, firing his grappling hook. The thick wire wrapped around the Jedi's legs sending him face first into the mud. Piccolo pressed the button on his arm, sending volts of electricity through the wire and the Jedi's body. The Jedi screamed in pain. He attempted to activate his lightsaber, but the electricity had shorted out the weapon.

"You had your chance Jedi. Now you will suffer for your dishonor. I have been specifically designed by the Black Sun to hunt Jedi. You have no chance."

Piccolo drew his heavy blaster rifle, and blast shield. He thundered multiple shots of red lancing death at the Jedi. DJK dodged and began to flee through the forest, stumbling due to the after affects of the voltage. Piccolo pressed the button on his right arm, calling a speeder bike from the ship. He chased the Jedi, firing more heavy shots. As the fire flew past DJK's head, the Jedi felt death at his heels.

OOC: I never said that there were any more walkers, I attacked what the wookies were supposedly attacking. Well, be that as there may, being no landing platforms, I still filled your landing 'area' with a bunch of debris.

IC: Hou-Jo pushes Sly away, just as a bomb detonates. He quickly pulls the Jedi Master to his feet, and defelcts away a laser bolt. The Hutts were closing in, their forces were, anyway. He deflects another laser bolt, and a Black Sun operative falls to the ground. Hou-Jo continues to ward enemy fire.

OOC: Ok, this is kinda making me mad. Why do the Jedi have to endanger their lives, when all the Hutts are doing are throwing NPCs at us? Why don't the Hutts actually attack themselves, instead of having a bunch of NPC's do their dirty work? I will continue to do considerable damage with my Blademaster alias if this fails to change. 'Cause that's a bunch of b-s.

OOC: PICCOLO! I'm no mod, but you CAN'T post someone elses actions! That includes Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi "running away in fear," or whatever you said.

IC: Xen-Que continues to run to meet up with Delta group, but 'sees' Dhan-Jaroe running, and hears the hum of a speader bike approaching. Xen-Que leaps out in front of the speeder, and slices the bike in half longways, causing it to explode.

"All right Bounty Hunter. You wanna play? I'm game."

OOC: Don't bother trying to say anything like, 'this is between me and him', it won't work.

xqp-1.jpg

ooc: SO I guess Piccolo, Dee Kee, myself, Reolmus, and Vercetti don't count as PC's... Hou Jo you really need to relax and learn how to RP.

ic: Get a tracker on the one who keeps magically destroying myships and walkers.

Several probe droids drop to the surface and scan for Hou jo and the blademaster.

We found him.

Excellent fire nerve gas at him.

Seven canisters emit from the droids and land around Hou jo and Xen-que, rendering them unconscious.

Now is your time to die...

*The Requiem zips down as orders fly over the battle.net, his ship firing wave after wave of stun blasts across the battle field as it drops into the fray, the ship carelessly ripped into the forest as two cage contraptions lowered and the first snagged up the Jedi, shifted his position and the next cage dropped on the blademaster. The cages proceeded to unleash shock waves on both and each one had a single ysalimari protected in a protected area next to the cages, he pulled them in his ship as he went thought the atmosphere he began to engage his hyper drive systems.*

I am a Hunter. Those who are witches are my prey. - Witch Hunter Robin

Nostalgic - A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

Requiem - A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.

OOC: First, that's not posting his actions it's called RPing. He is unarmed if he didn't flee he would be killed. Besides read DJK's post, he already posted turning his back on me and running. I assume after he's been hurt he would still want to do that, however if he wants to stay and die I'm more than happy to oblige him. I never posted he was afraid. Secondly, it is between me and him.

IC: Piccolo used his blaster pack and flew off his bike. He switched on his oxygen filtration system as he landed. Piccolo chased after the Jedi on foot. The nerve gas was already occupying Xen and Hou-Jo, and Piccolo had already left the two far behind. DJK was losing his lead quickly. He had recovered enough to use his Force powers, but Piccolo was still much faster, with his bionic abilities he closed the gap fast, his shots getting closer and closer to exploding DJK's head.

DJK sensed the bounty hunter chasing him. He jumped up high into the air and behind piccolo. He used the force to pick up hou-jo's lightsaber. He pulled the blaster towards him, cut in half, then proceeded towards to destroy his oxygen filtration system with the lightsaber. Piccolo choked on the air and passed out himself. "Not fun to be left defenseless, is it? A jedi can never be defenseless, the force is ever surrounding and given you can put your resources to use, any jedi will succeed." He swings the lightsaber around in his hand and cuts the bounty hunter's head off.

OOC: That makes 3 PC casualties. You guys take a jedi and a blademaster, i take the bounty hunter. And Hutt Fleet Commander, you do count as playable characters, but I only see Piccolo fighting, you and Vercetti are using NPCs

IC: DJK's ship returns to him and he flies over to battle the firesprays once more.

*Luvinnia and her troops made thier way through swamps with the jedi's help. She knew what the jedi master was doing. From here on out, they would have to take them on one on one. Not only could the jedi's survive better, but the wookees would over power any soilder that came thier way.*

"Troops, we need to make sure that the jedi come out in one piece, try to stay next to a jedi, so that we can help them survive!"

*Luvinnia and her group of 4 other wookiees stayed next to the Jedi Master...*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

I want all of the OOC chatter to stop, now! As far as everything else goes, Piccolo, I very seriously doubt that you could have withstood a punch from a FU, regardless of how thick your hide is. Everyoen get it together and play nice, or I'm taking the toys home.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG