Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Hou-Jo feels a ripple in the Force. He suddenly feels the absence of three very strong Force signatures. Xen-Que, Raz, and Chaos had all disappeared. Hou-Jo looks down in the ground in disappointment, "Damn it. Xen-Que may not have been very powerful, but he would've been a great help." Hou-Jo shakes his head, "Only God knows who Raz has sided with..."

Stepping in, Tares looked to Hou-jo, "Let me explain the reality of the situation here since I can clearly see that some of you are blinded. The truth is simple, no matter what you may think, my padawan has a choice to join a group or not. The fact is, none of your words can sway her from making her own choice, and the only actions you can try to take are aggressive with I can assure you, will result in an intervention by me."

Taking a step back he looked to Darla, "As well, let me make something very clear. I took Darla as my padawan, and she is no different that Elfin or any of my past padawans. I am the one incharge of protecting her and guiding her, and I can clearly see that she is capable of making her own choice."

Turning to Hou-jo once again, he finished, "Now if there is a problem with this, then you can either deal with it, or deal with the loss of a couple able bodies for defense. I have decided to stay behind to protect anyone that stays behind, instead of joining a group. Anyone is welcome to stay with me, however do know that if this is a problem that the jedi are to blinded to deal with then understand this: My alligence and devotion does not go to the Jedi, it goes to the innocent I have sworn to protect. I have no intention of defending people who believe they know what is best for the rest, for I can assure you, you only know half of the reality that goes on around you. I protect innocent beings and my padawans."

Walking to Darla, Tares drew in a breath, "Decide what you think is best..."

tares.jpg

Hou-Jo tilts his head, "You may try that if you wish. But I already consulted him, there will be no other groups. Even to protect those who won't fight. If you don't want to join a group, take it up with Mes or Sly, see how far you get. You'll be given the option to go into a group, or leave and never return. Do what you want."

Ryoo, got up from where he was sitting and walked behind Sly while saying "Sir, with your approval I would like to join the Alpha team." After getting a quick nod, Ryoo sat back down and began medatating about the force bringing himself closer to the things around him, making his senses more clear.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Darla was glad that hermaster shared her veiws. She wasnt going to back down for anyone.

"Thank you for supporting me Master" She said to Tares, She turned to Houy-Jo. " We wont be doing this on our own, we are together on this."

She hoped that Elfin would be with her on this, Raul seemed like he would. If it came down to it she stay there alone with her master. She wanted to help the jedi, but the way they were going about things was appaulling.

Rannrsig.jpg

The cause is because we are being attacked... What do you propose? Running again like the jedi are doing more and more? You all sicken me with your talks of revenge, you have this twisted and I believe the Darkside does this to you. We are about to be attacked and you sit here and moan that we are not acting like Jedi?

What would the Jedi do if they were attacked? That is what the meaning of this all is, we must be organized to defened ourselves.... If you think helping the innocent doesn't take organization then you are lost to the galaxy...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Adi-Wan stepped to Tares Vortex, and stared him down, a firey glare in his eyes. He chomped at the insides of his mouth so as to prevent from spewing obscenities to the Jedi Master that stood before him. He opened his mouth to talk, but was mindful of his thoughts.*

"Listen, Vortex ... you stand here, and talk of aggression ... you clearly are not using the foresight that the Force has given you to understand that we are not the aggressors here. You damned fool ... open your eyes! Your diplomatic, and cowardous approach to the Jedi Order's views on standing our ground, and fighting are blasphemous!

Listen to me clearly, for I will only say it once ... and may all others that have doubts, or questions open their ears to me as well ... again, this is the only time I will say this.

The fight is being brought to us ... we are not looking for a fight here. The Jedi Order will not squabble, will not cower in the background, and flee while our enemies chase us about the galaxy. We are not a ragtag band of bandits, or refugees .... we are The Jedi Order. We are the legacy that has been passed from Master Windu, Master Yoda, Master Skywalker ....

... all of those Jedi ... every single one of them ... were given the choice at one time or another to stand and fight, or flee. They fled ... and so has our Order. Many times have we fled .... many times, we ourselves, have run.

But - SO HELP ME, THE FORCE - The Jedi Order will no longer flee. We will not be forced to hide under rocks, and in deep intertwined tunnels any longer. We are the Jedi Order ... we will stand strong ... while the attack is brought to us. We do not go out seeking fights ... however ... if they are brought to us, henceforth - we will deal with them ... instead of running in fear as fast as we can - from them.

If that's too much for you to understand ... or if you will not stand alongside the Jedi Order ... and defend our ranks ... you have made you choice ... you have made the choice to turn your back on the Jedi Order ... and so shall the Jedi Order turn it's back upon you.

So, Master Vortex ... now that you know that the fight is coming to us ... what of it? You still hide under the guise that this is Sly's quest for revenge? You still think that he is a blood thirsty dictator? Or do you finally realize that he is trying to get our Order - THE Jedi Order to stand on it's own two feet, and meet our challenge head-on, as opposed to allowing it to raid us, and rout us while we sleep, unwilling to accept the fact that we are being hunted by them ... ?

Will you stand and fight? Will you remain a Jedi? Can you even understand that? We will not take it any longer ... we will not sit aptly by the wayside, while the darkness of evil floods over the galaxy ... the time has come Tares ... where we all must make our choice on whether to stand and fight - or flee like slum rats, in the streets of Mos Espa.

I - for one - will not allow it to happen any longer ... now, the question is ... what is your choice?"

*He turned to the masses that may have been, or may not have been, listening to his words.*

"The choice is your's ... but, understand ... this is NOT in any way, shape, or form us looking for a fight ... "

*He paused*

"The fight comes looking for us ... and for once ... we shall stand up to it ... and emerge victorious!!"

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Hou-Jo listens to Adi-Wan, and nods in agreement. "He's right Tares. Do you remember when we joined the IJA? We were tired of the Order not taking action, that was the reason for the RJO as well. Are we to let those causes die in vain? They ultimately brought light to the Order, that we can no longer hide. We must step up to the plate. We have to defend ourselves. Look at us! We are living in a swamp in FEAR that we will be destroyed. It has to end here. We can't continue in this downward spiral to nothingness. This battle symbolizes everything that we are. A Jedi uses his powers for knowledge and defense. There is no darkness, there is only light. There is no poverty, only wealth, there is no death... there is the Force. We have been gifted with the Force's power. To defend what is right. We were... we still are the guardians of peace and justice. If you will not fight, then leave the Order. I will protect those who can't help themselves. But as long as I still draw breath, and as long as I am moving, nothing will stop me."

He walks back over towards Sly, "This is only the beginning, our stepping stone. We will propel ourselves foward and take back our place in the universe. We'll even go back to Coruscant! But we need you Tares, we need all the help we can get. If you refuse to fight, you refuse to help us, if you refuse to help us, you're not our friend. If you're not our friend, you are our enemy. If you decide to hide like a little dog just because you don't wanna hurt anybody, then you are just an I am Groot. You won't even help your friends, when they need you most. Bastard."

Sayn looked at Kirlocca.

"Master, when this battle is over...and I am Knighted...I hope I can still have a relationship with you. You have been a wonderful teacher and I, along with all Jedi, will never stop learning from your limitless wisdom."

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Darla felt sick to her stomach. She wanted to leave. Inside her was a horrible feeling that had not been there for a long timeAnger. These people were making her angry. Taking away peoples freedom to choose and not respecting their choices at all. She kept her bubling rage inside and waited for Tares to respond to the accusations.

Rannrsig.jpg

ooc: This isnt a democracy or America Darla. Relax with the freedoms you haven't earned...

ic: If this is how you feel Darla you do not belong in the Jedi Order...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Adi-Wan judged Darla*

"And I will tell you now that if you do not keep your anger in check, young one ... you will never be a Jedi ... in fact, you would be nothing more then a darksider, a Sith - an enemy to our ranks.

Be mindful of your thoughts. We do not steal your freedoms. We give you the choice to make for yourself ... and are up front about the consequences. If you choose to run .... you are not, and will never again be a Jedi. If you stand alongside the Order, then a Jedi you shall be ... forever. It's not our choice to make for you ... however, in every facet of life ... there is a succession of command. The Jedi Order's command, the High Council has deemed that we will no longer run ...

... and with that - you must understand that if you wish to become a Jedi - you will sacrifice your personal feelings, and follow the orders of the High Council members ... understood? Your opinion is welcomed, don't misinterperate that ... but, understand one thing ... if you go against the Order of the High Council - you are committing treason to the Order in which you wish to serve. Such is the way of things ...

... I think that you will find that this is very simple to follow, should you choose to become a Jedi, or should I say, 'In the event that the Jedi Order would receive you into our ranks' - as it were."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

"Sayn, a relationship is needed for a jedi. I may have started you off with one, I will always be a friend to you. But you must also go and meet new ones."

*Kirlocca looked up into the sky, he felt nothing, nor would he feel anything.*

"You also must remember this, a wise person, seek's wisdom for all things, a fool says that they don't need it."

*Kirlocca saw that Sayn was confused a bit of what he said.*

"It means this, Every jedi needs wisdom of others. That is why there is a council, so the leader can turn and get wisdom from others. No jedi should make a desicion with out asking for wisdom from another jedi."

*Kirlocca looked around, as if he seemed to be lost, or mis placed something...*

"You might want to go into meditation before this battle takes place, to sharpen your senses."

"I am keeping my anger in check....Im not running away, i wanted to help out in my own way so I could justify my actions. Its the Darkside that would be waiting for me if I joined your war, by not fighting Im hardly turning to the Darkside. Im doing the exact opposite. Im untrained, I dont even know hoe to use a lightsaber...More than that my mind is untrained. If I go into battle with doubt in my heart then I may become prey for the Darkside. I can control my emotions, i have done for a long time. But in the heat of a viscious battle Im afraid that i wont be able to keep my darker emotions at bay. I was planning on covering the Jedis backs from adistance, that way i would only be protectig those that I saw may come into harm, i was my way of rationalizing my actoins. Hou-Jo took away my choice he physically picked me up and carried me over to a battle group, without consulting my master. This did not make me angry. When I left to spaek to my Master all we recieved from the Jedi were accusations of cowardice. No one asked us our feelings on the matter, no one tried to explain the situation to us...They tried to order us and accuse us. If opions differ the council should be ready to accept that and let jedi go there own way, as long as theyre not harming anyone how are they doing wrong? We wanted to just face the battle on our own terms o that we could feel that our actions were just....It seems that this choice hasbeen taken from us, that is what i felt anger about. I no longer do, just sadness that everyone is so eager to term there back on those who do not wish to fight."

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

"If you don't want to fight because you can't use a lightsaber, I'll show you how to use one. The Jedi are on an all for one, one for all bases. You must be in a group for if nothing else, to be protected. Adi-Wan is on the council, he has higher authority than your master, and has the privelage to issue such commands."

"Im not turning my back on the jedi. I would die for any of you. Im not worried about the nlightsaber part, Im worried because I might loose myself in the battle. Its my mind that needs training, Im afraid in the heat of it all the Darkness that lurks in every human soul will be unleashed and i wont be able to control. Ive lashed out at people before, i was banished from the New Republic military because of it.....I need to talk to my Master about all this. but until then I guess I could make myself useful by training. Show how to use a lightsaber and help me to control my feeling while Im doing it."

She was very greatful of Hou-jos offer, maybe she could heal the rift she had caused. She did not want to give into her anger and become a slave thats why she was agianst the battle so much. Even if she could keep herself together, what about the other newly trained jedi? Would they all be able to do the same? If any of them fell to the Darkside during the battle then things could be much worse.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: I hope nobody tears my head off for this.

IC: Hou-Jo shrugs, "Master Vortex, If I may."

Hou-Jo pulls two training lightsabers to him. He gives Darla one and turns his on. Now, I'm going to attack you. Close your eyes, and put your lightsaber where I'll attack." Hou-Jo swings his lightsaber at Darla 5 times in different places.

OOC: This is very easy to do, it is very easy in real life even.

*Keerow places a hand on Cafall's head as the vornskr begins to growl, low and menacingly.*

Neeyaeyeevy' Epeyaedeyaeleyanese eperay'ety'needgni etho eby' Emeyatsrese, Cafall. Hty'yhw edhone'et uoyneedretseyaneed. We'll fight to help protect the Jedi, and for no other reason. I still stand to this.

OOC: Master Prophet- sorry if what I said a few days ago came out being overly offending or something... I have nothing against you personally, I'm just being in character. Just wanted to make sure there were no unnecessary hard feelings...

rock on!!! you're totally perfect

Dagon: Keerow is our muse.

Hou-Jo Poleb: I feel super inspired now that she's back. It's true.

Vaderman: I agree. She's my favorite poster on this site now.

Pulling Adi-wan aside, Tares looked him in the eyes with his natural smile, "Listen to yourself my old friend. You assume things of me you very well know are not true. You know me well enough that I would never think the things you so blindly accuse me of. Just because my views differ from that of the orders, as they always have, it does not mean I find any of you bloodthirsty, nor do I deny the fact that this battle is in our defense, not aggression. However when forcing my padawan to fight in a battle she is unprepared for, this is something I will not allow. Niether Sly, nor Hou-jo, nor anyone else will decide for her, or else they will answer to me."

Giving out a sigh, he turned, "You accuse me of 'hiding' behind my 'diplomatic and cowardous approaches'. Yet you know what I have seen in my day. You and I are from two very different worlds my friend, and despite this, I dare not judge your views, for it is not my place. Yet at the same time you call everything that I stand for and believe in cowardous, and somehow wrong, just because they aren't not from the same approach as your own. Yet in reality you can no more say my views are wrong as I can say your's are wrong. I crossed the line swearing to defend the Order, but not when its sending the people I've sworn to protect into battle against their will. Nor will I defend an order that is so close-minded, that the entire council of the past would be turning in their graves. So answer me this, is the entire order as close-minded as you have shown me today? Or is there still something worth defending, for your answer will alter my choice...."

tares.jpg

*Mes smirks after listening to Darla go back and forth with several Jedi, and feels many uncloaked emotions within her...

"If I may, before you begin Master Poleb, have a word with Darla?"

*Mes smiles, warmth felt all around him, even in the difficult times the Jedi were facing.

"You are a rare one, a rare one indeed. I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself, I am Mes Tisserand, Head of the Jedi Council. You oppose the battle, yet you still stand with us. The simple fact of it is, this is a war to determine the survival of the Jedi Order, if we lose here, we could be all but gone. I feel more power in you than you can imagine...raw, unfocused, undecided power. You hold feelings deep within you, fear, anger. You are a perferct target for a Sith looking to recruit someone, and you know it. However, I know it too. If you do finally decide to battle alongside us, I will personally look after you and make sure that you do not let your emotions out of check, or become vulnerable. If you ever have any questions, or need any mentoring, about how to control those emotions, I am here."

*With that, Mes smiles again, and calmly steps aside, ready to listen if Darla responds, and ready to leave if she doesn't.

ITS.jpg

Darla was about to practice with Hou-jo when Tares came along and took him aside to speak. She saw her Master as wise and she was glad to be his padawan. Then another jedi aproached her, he introduced himself, he was head of the council!

"Thank you Master Tisserand. You have just proved to me that this is all still worth fighting for. Im not ready for the battle but in the next few days I will make sure I am. I will fight by your sides, not because I think it is right, but because I think its vital for everyones survival to have as many able bodies as possible. Maybe you can explain to me why this battle is taking place in order to ease my doubts. If I am going to join then I know my mind must be unclouded by doubt of fear." a stray tear fell from her eye, shed come so far since shed left coruscant at the age of 15. Was this to be the battle she must fight in order to finally find her place in the galaxy?

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg