Corellia

Darth Jade

Tobias sat and sipped his beverage. They were taking forever, and not much was being done inside. He was ready to go. His knee bounced up and down. Reading a paper, he found out about what had just happened across the planet. It was an interesting read to be sure...

Adenna didn't quite believe what the soldier said. Nobody did anything for free. Well, there were religious beings and Jedi, but she doubted this man was one of those. Still, as long as he kept his word on that, she was glad to have his help. She nodded in acceptance and asked, "How many soldiers do you have with you? There are thousands of slavers and while not all need be directly dealt with, we are going to need a good sized force to take down those that do."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy's bright green eyes glanced up from where her character was busy hunting TIE/D's with his A-Wing. Her fingers flew across the control surface as she locked on a volley of Concussion missiles upon the TIE leader. It seemed her master was discussing whether it was moral to kill slavers. Sandy sighed, they could debate it up all day but it didn't matter to her. I'd say kill ”˜em all, any person who is willing to sell another's life into slavery does not deserve his own. She of course did not actually say it, but thought it really hard, in case the swishy jedi master was listening in.

Sandy blinked and scratched the line of freckles above her eyebrow. BAM the TIE lead ate it, and blossomed into a pixelated little explosion. She almost shrieked in joy, and then fell to a great low as her X-Wing was pummelled by a lancing turbolaser. She groaned and slumped back in her chair. She looked over at the green robed swishy guy. His voice kind of reminded her of one of the co-hosts of the recent holonet fashion show. Perhaps that would be where he ended up, discussing Jedi fashion, or maybe perhaps designing it himself. She wouldn't put him past it. He had quite the feminine lisp. He would maybe be more comfortable in loose gaudy clothing, doing speeches on etiquette.

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

As Jazce's teams moved through their daily routines the man himself wandered down through CoreSec's planetary HQ to the Chief Clerks office. It was still early in the day so the man shouldn't be so cafed up as to be nigh unintelligible but it was late enough that he'd had his caf and wouldn't be nigh impossible to deal with. Knocking the CoreSec Lieutenant waited for a vaguely human bark and pushed on in.

"Morning Chief. I believe you had some Reports on recent activity for me didn't you?"

The Chief Clerk eyed him grumpily for a second, as if to say 'I got enough work on my plate without you pompous Coruscant office-types coming into MY station and poking your noses in MY Agent's investigations.' Unfortunately the Chief had direct order's from Coruscant to do just that.

"Two incidents. We have teams on one. The first was an explosion outside a hospital that resulted in many casualties. We're still tallying damages. Added to that the hospital had a hostage situation going on inside which led to another blast and the Hostage-takers escaping. A real mess with some Jedi involvement. More detailed report in this."

Jazce nodded as the old man chucked him a datachip. That situation sounded quite the mess. Especially with Jedi involved.

"Best to steer clear of Jedi old son. What about the second?"

Suddenly the Chief seemed to be grinning slightly, with no small amount of mischief about him. not a good sign if Jazce said so himself... Which he did.

"Pirates. A request has been put forward to CoreSec to assist with a Pirate situation. 'Civilians' asking for aid outside of our jurisdiction. Here is a datapad with the details and a contact number. Short and simple."

Jazce nodded, if civilians were asking for CoreSec aid outside of the jurisdiction the answer was obvious. But Jazce would have some manners and get back to them. Looking up the primary contact for the Operation he connected his wristlink to the stations comms hub. Little did he know that the Chief had actually doctored the Log to not mention they were actually Jedi too.

"Miss Alluyen. This is Agent Leife of CoreSec, I believe you had a request to make of us and recieved a poorer answer than you hoped. I would like to meet you so that I can hear you out myself."

Hallas looked at Tros before answering. His glance spoke a thousand words, none of which anyone besides for Tros would actually understand. He was pissed that it was assumed that Mandalorians were like normal soldiers.

"My dear, Mandalorians are no mere brute force. One of us could easily take on a full squad of stormtroopers and walk away without a scratch. We'll be enough for you."

Tros quickly stood up to interject, as he wanted to make certain that the question was answered. As much as they held their own objective for going in, they needed to help and perhaps distraction of the jetiise to make it through.

"It's just these three and four others."

Tros tossed a glance of his own back at Hallas. He didn't want to jeopardize anything that they had worked so hard to get. Tros would do anything to ease Adenna's mind of their presence.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

Tobias read, how CORESec and a handful of Jedi botched killing a Sith who had taken over a hospital. He huffed. Typical, He thought. Feeling as though the meeting was coming to an end, his attention turned inside the building...

Warriors and Jedi alike...They would all taste blood soon. But something about one of them troubled Vos. Not really troubled, but it caused an eyebrow to raise. It was the apprentice. She harbored dark feelings. Possibly towards one of the warriors in the room? It would remain unclear until he went in.

Maybe it was time to walk in. Stir the pot, so to speak. Or leave his presence for a surprise later. Maybe he would flip a coin to make a decision. And he fished for a coin in his pocket.

Adenna's right eye twitched just once when she heard there were only seven of these soldiers involved. She had to guard herself so it wouldn't show exactly how disappointed she was at this. Seven soldiers were no match against those she would be facing. Even seven Jedi Masters might have difficulty with this task. Perhaps if they went about this slowly it was possible, but if they took took long, the slavers would just start using their slaves as hostages. They needed a large group to come in and overwhelm the slavers before they could organize and start rounding up slaves or civilians.

Mandalorians were a term she had heard before, but did not know much about them. From what she could remember, they were some sort of special forces like commandos. That would be most useful in taking the headquarters, but not of much use in a large scale battle with hundreds of slavers.

She wasn't going to turn down the help. When she started, there were just three of them. One had left leaving them with two. Vos joined, then the Senator, now Master Starlisk, now seven more. It was a start, a very, very small one, but it was a start. A dozen beings were better than two any day.

"Then seven it is," she said. "It is a start, but we need far more or the slavers will simply start taking and killing slaves and civilians. I am grateful for the help and I am sure you and your men will be able to help significantly in this campaign."

As the strange winds of fate would have it, her comm vibrated with a message. She had turned it on silent mode when coming in so it automatically transferred everything into text and sent it to her datapad. She looked at it and furrowed her brows. Why would CoreSec contact me now? she thought. They had made it most clear that they had no interest in offering help to a planet not within their precious Core.

Remembering the decision she had just made, she shrugged and decided it wouldn't hurt to respond. "One moment, it appears that CoreSec has decided to investigate further. Likely they just want to assuage their guilty consciences over abandoning the rest of the Galaxy by telling themselves they gave us a second chance, but it is worth looking into."

She sent a quick text message back with the location of the cantina they were in and asking to come as soon as they could. She would see if the Corellian branch of CoreSec was more open to helping.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Jazce checked his wristlink. A cantina in Coronet was meet point it seemed. Looks like it was time to get to work. Tapping into his wristlink he alerted his teams to check gear and prep for a possible Operation. Whilst strictly speaking he wasn't allowed to operate outside his jurisdiction Jazce wasn't well know for following the red tape road. Nodding to the Chief Clerk he made his way out of the man's office, missing the sI am a racist and headed towards the transport yard, any old CoreSec cruiser would do. Quicker anyway, didn't have to worry about parking.

Comming ahead his request he met a cruiser at the front door with a Constable behind the wheel, his ride into town, nodding at the man he checked his equipment quickly before hopping in. Whilst not expecting trouble it wouldn't do to be caught off-guard now would it. Comming HK to inform him of his destination and keep the Everready primed he told the Constable the location that he'd been sent and with a sour grunt they were off.

A short, very uneventful and creepily silent trip later the Cruiser was setting down outside the joint. Stepping out Jazce surveyed the area, he'd spent the flight over doing map recon and learning as much about the area as he could but that didn't compare to getting the visual oneself. Turning to the Constable, who Jazce had decided to call Bob,

"Thanks for the ride Bob, wait here. Try not to talk yourself into trouble... And don't touch anything."

With a grin at the sour expression turning to outrage he turned and walked into the bar. Upon entry he stayed to the shadows, surveying the crowd, it was a rush job sure but he had his habits. Finally once satisfied he strode over to the person the datadisc had identified as Adenna Alluyen. Not bad looking in person I must say. I might enjoy working with her and her friends. He thought to himself. On approach however the CoreSec Agent felt a shiver run up his spine. I got a bad feeling about this. Mostly it seemed to be stemming from some of her companions. Not Jedi are they? Pah Jedi annoy me Regardless,

"Miss Alluyen. Lieutenant Jazce Leife, CoreSec Headquarters."

Now maybe he could get a good grasp on this situation, less than half an hour ago when he'd been talking to the Chief the man had been most unhelpful.

Adenna didn't expect the CoreSec agent to show up. She thought they would just shrug off the request and go about their business. That they didn't gave her a bit of hope.

"Well Lieutenant Leife, I am glad you came," she responded. She kept her tone even and almost cheerful. "I originally approached your Coruscant headquarters with a request for aid against the slaving rings, more specifically those on Thalassia. My requests were rejected so I turned to other means to get support. It is a slow process, but things are falling into place. Is there anything that the Corellian branch of CoreSec might be able to do, or is the response going to be the same?"

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Jazce shrugged and looked over his shoulder. Bob was nowhere in sight. It wouldn't do for the local branch to have put a watchdog on him and him not know about it right.

"Negative. The answer remains the same. CoreSec cannot get involved with an incident outside our jurisdiction. I'm sorry ma'am but CoreSec can't assist you."

All that was said in a matter-of-fact, almost flippant tone. Jazce himself had decided long before now what he was going to do though. Suddenly his voice got serious.

"I do apologise Miss Alluyen. I know how this must feel. My own Home is a Rim World and has been brutalised before. My own Family has suffered losses due to this.. But the Law is the Law. Its very strict on this. I'm sorry."

Leaning in he spoke a bit quieter just to her,

"I. On the other hand don't believe in jurisdiction, or lines, or boundaries. I believe in Justice, through the Law and all its red tape when possible. But by whatever means necessary when the red tape will see a criminal free. If that means I have to be that Rogue in the Dark so be it. Me and my Task Group will aid you. Along with a few... Others."

He didn't say it out loud but the thought rung clear through his mind.

Trust me lass. My mates will remove your slavers from the equation. Permanently.

Tros kept his eyes on the Corsec agent that had shown up, as he didn't want too much eye contact between him and Hallas, or else he might make Starlisk even more suspicious of him, and Tros' knew that the jetii was indeed suspicious of him. He had partial recognition of him from when him and the other Jedi Master showed up on Coruscant, but it wasn't until he actually said his name that all of memories he held of him flowed back into his mind. A lot of them where from a distance, as the two never meet, which given his cover, it would seem strange that they would never meet.

The Corsec agent appeared to be one who didn't much care for his ke'gyce. If it was so, it would mean that it was yet another body to have eyes upon consistently. This mission was slowly gaining odds that were not in favor of him and his vod. Turning his head towards Hallas, he signaled for him to get the rest of the crew together and he would keep in contact with them. Once Hallas acknowledged, he turned towards the jetii and the Corsec agent.

"Are we all squared away to head off now?"

Senator Ardell seemed eager to go, but Adenna was not so quick to jump the gun. "What 'others' are you talking about?" she asked. "And how many men do you have, because we are going to need a good number in order to do any real damage against them without catastrophic loss of innocent life."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Tobias felt the need for a nap, it seemed like this meeting was taking forever. He felt as though a month had passed by in the blink of an eye. He walked into the bar, ordered a drink. Making sure he was not seen. Even though he was in new clothes, and a new haircut it was unlikely. There, he sat passively observing the group.

Tros wasn't sure what to make of the old dalyc. She made it seem as if this mission was a great be'sol, yet none of her actions backed it up. The problem was, he couldn't really jump in and do or say anything, as it would mean is own hodasalar wouldn't last. He needed her to understand that time was the be'sol. Standing up, he acknowledged Starlisk and Adenna.

"As you finish up here, I'll be helping my friends get ready. You have my comlink."

He didn't wait for any reply from either of them, as he wasn't sure he wanted to hear their words. He would simply meet up with Hallas and figure out what parts of his own beskar'gam he would bring on this mission. Granted, it would have to be discreet, but he would find a way to bring it along at this point. Perhaps maybe he could even outfit one of his pellet launchers to carry Hallas' new eesu pellet that he developed.

Jazce shrugged,

"Well my Team is made up of the best agents I could find in CoreSec, slected them personally. You won't find any better without going into Professional Merc or Ex-Military. Most of which these chaps are."

Looking around he assessed the present Company. It seemed at least a few were Mandoalorians, and the rest were either random Mercs or Jedi. Whilst he wasn't completely sure he liked the idea of working with the Jedi... Or any Force-Users for that matter he would reserve judgement for when they were in the field. The Mandalorians on the other hand were something else. He had worked with Mandalorians in CoreSec. Solid Opos.

"The Others on the other hand are quite something else. Antarian Rangers. They heard CoreSec was in charge of Galactic Security... Or at least Core Security and they sent a Troop over. Luckily they were from the Toprawan branch and they got in touch with me. I used to be one of them see. They'll follow my lead."

He wasn't sure why they did decide to get in touch with him. He had been a Full Ranger when he'd left the Order and went Pirate Hunting in vengeance. He'd thought the Order had left him behind long ago. Maybe he had been wrong. But the secret communiqué indicated otherwise.

((Moving us along a bit so we can get moving.))

Antarian Rangers. That was a name Adenna had heard of before during her studies in the Jedi Library. The news that this man was working with them made her feel a lot more comfortable and gave her hope. From what she had read, they were longtime allies of the Jedi and were good soldiers from whom she didn't not have to fear occupation.

"I would be honored to have the support of the Antarian Rangers," she replied. "It will take many to drive this evil from just one world, but if you can gather them, I will see to it that their efforts are not for naught. For decades my world has been in the thrall of slavery, perhaps now it can be freed so that it may be a beacon to the rest of the slave worlds that liberation is possible."

They spoke some more as they laid out plans and discussed details. Adenna knew that such talks were boring and tedious, but they were necessary in order to coordinate their actions.

She saw that Sandy was engrossed in a game on her datapad and was more than glad to leave her be. It was keeping her quiet and occupied and she wasn't bothering anyone else with it being on mute. She would have preferred her Padawan to be more interested in the plans, but she was still a young girl, and not all battles could be won.

After they had gotten their plans together, she bid Agent Leife farewell. They had a lot to do in very short time and it was best to get to it. The next few days were busy with preparations as the various forces arrived and were briefed. Adenna told of what information she knew from her life on Thalassia. It wasn't a great deal, but it was better than nothing. At last, the assembled task force was ready for departure.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Tros lead Hallas and the other Mandalorians to the spaceport, where they would soon hopefully be off and under way shortly. He felt a bit naked not wearing his full beskar'gam, but at least he had his weapons and his wrist launcher with gas pellets. He didn't know if he would need them, but he felt safer just having them. Now, all that remained was for the group to take off. Tros naturally assumed that there could be three or more vessels involved in this travel. If it came down to it, would the jetiise require he go with them? Or would he be free to be with his own?

((Filler post.))

Tobias was at the end of his patience, and at the bottom of his glass. But it was a good thing that it seemed like they were done. He summoned the bar tender. He sent two waters over to Adenna and Sandy. They, well at least Adenna looked like she needed it.

They looked like they were about to scram. Awesome. He wanted to get out of here.

Onderin was happy to use his expertise built up over a long career of successful military service to aid in the planning and coordination of the strike forces. On one hand, these were not his forces, and he had little knowledge about how they trained and coordinated under their typical procedures. On the other hand, his many years of experience led him to have insights about how to coordinate and plan most efficiently, what kind of resistance the slavers would likely form and the tactics they would likely use, and what strategies would counter them and ensure that they were defeated in the shortest amount of time.

Still, the Jedi Master knew his place. He didn't take charge of the operation, even though he could probably have used his position and experience to bludgeon away any opposition that would have kept him from doing so. Instead he acted as an advisor, and one whose word these lesser-experienced commanders could not overlook. He was not a senile old man that believed there was only one way to do things to the point where he would scold and embarrass anyone who differed from his opinion. He was wise, and he listened to the Force, and the planning went smoothly.

Finally, when the show was ready to get on the road, everything was in place. Part of the reason he wasn't taking command of anything was because what he felt would be his greatest gift to the effort against the slavers was one that would require his full attention, making him unable to give orders: he was gifted with the technique of Battle Meditation, which had originally manifested in him when he first joined the then-Rebel Alliance as a way to help his E-wing squadron and had slowly developed over the years to the point where the use of the ability could make the difference in a large-scale fleet brawl.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Jacze nodded to Adenna and got to work. He had a lot of work to do. Firstly mobilising his own Task Group then getting in touch with the Toprawan's to mobilise as well. Finally, if Adenna's numbers were correct he would need to request whatever aid he possibly could to assist in the situation.

A hundred and thirty-one Law Enforcement Officers just wouldn't be enough. Taking out his comm he got on the line with Command. Time to see if his credit card still worked eh.

Like a blast from the past an E-Wing appeared above Corellia. Gren from his seat eyed the planet distastefully. Then again these days he eyed everything distastefully. He was just a great old sourpuss really. A happy bleep and blurble behind him reminded him that Clinga was still his usual cheerful self, nodding at the Astromech's whistles he shrugged.

"Not really no. I don't feel anything. Not anything I would have felt... Before. I'll find out more when we get to the place though I guess. See with my own two eyes what is what. Is the false identity up and running?"

With another happy bleep the droid confirmed, Gren nodded, preparing the descent remembering he wanted to take the ship to the Shipyard first, the same one that produced it preferably but any shipyard would do. He needed to make some modifications. He would also need to visit that Galactic Gunshop. According to recent news-holos it had been destroyed. More recent ones toted it being rebuilt. One could only wait and see.

Taking control of the ship and swiftly getting in clearance to land Gren brought it down in the Industrial Sector. More to the point he brought it down at the landing pad conjoined with the KVC Enterprise's HQ. Slicing into their systems he put in an immediate work order on his fighter. Just a simple touch-up really. They were going to upgrade the hull and components with the same material as the Twinblade had had. Useful when Ion and EMP was a threat. Placing the work order in the Top ten of the day so as to avoid most notice he also transferred what he figured would be the correct amount of credits as payment to the KVC account from one of his Shadow Accounts before he pulled on a Jedi-like robe over his fatigues, pulling the hood right over his face and then disembarked, helped Clinga down and strode over to the platform turbolift. Taking it down to the street where he commandeered a transport to get to the Hospital.

A short while later after making one stop to pick up some supplies he and his droid strode out onto the grounds, it looked like not much had been done to clean it up. The wreckage of several ships was still there as well as numerous mostly incinerated bodies. A wave of sadness or something like it washed over him. Here his best friend and his guardian had died. Here the seed of vengeance was born.

"Now I feel something. Anger."

He said to Clinga, who for once whoobled sadly instead of cheerfully.

Striding over to the place he identified the chard remains of his old body. In a lesser being this would perhaps be a traumatic experience. But to the new Gren it was simply an experience. Turning away he moved to the spot his distant memories told him Colan had been. Another charred corpse. Taking a knee Gren inspected it. Definitely his boy. Stretching out a hand he tugged off the rather charred set of dogtags from around the former soldier's neck., taking one and placing it around his own neck and gently placing the other in his friend's mouth.

Standing he retrieved the supplies he'd come with. A shovel and a blowtorch with a small gas tank. For the next hour or so he dug graves, for each one of the short lived Shadow Sentinel operatives who had died here. Someone had removed the CoreSec, Galactic Alliance and Jedi corpses or he would have dug graves for them too. Scouring the area for usable pieces of the Twinblades hull he inscribed the names of each of the dead. Including his own. He gave them a short but military funeral, gathering all their dogtags, placing one in the mouth of each of the Operators. Finally he came to the badly damaged hulk of a droid. Mother, his guardian. Gathering up the droid he put all the pieces into a dive bag he'd brought with him specially for the job. Turning around he looked once more to the eight graves he'd dug, with eight starship hull markers. One final salute, then the man and his droids were back in the speeder and gone.

Finding a nearby bar that all Antarian Ranger's knew he settled into the corner and got onto phase two. Gathering any and all intell on the situation at the Hospital and more importantly the blast. Even as he did this a slim figure sat next to him. With a frown he looked up, the face, recognition. Action required.

"Happy Birthday Mia."

sigyh.jpg

Even as part of him settled into a conversation with the Antarian Ranger, Mia. A friend of his half-sister's whom Gren had not seen in around twenty years when he had left Toprawa. Up until however she sent the droid Mother to him to assist him in finding her. The other part however was slicing into the CoreSec local mainframe. Force bless wireless holonet-routing. It wasn't malicious. He was simply retrieving all the data they had gathered on the explosion. Making a copy and routing it to a fake address from which he downloaded the packet, scanned and scoured it of all CoreSec unwanteds and transmitted it to Clinga for processing. They would review it later.

His own, brief view of Ground Zero had given him a fair idea of what had happened, and the rage that bubbled within him was hard to contain. He was a complex beast of mind and machine now. Nothing made sense the way it used to. But this. This bore much closer investigation.

"And so they sent me out here, to find you. You're the most logical choice for it."

Gren tuned back in to the conversation at hand, taking a scant instant to scan through what Mia had been saying these past twenty minutes or so. The Antarian Ranger General, Graf Tenner was sick it seemed and nominating a replacement. Who better than former Antarian Ranger turned Republic Special Force's General turned ex-Republic ex-General looking for a job? Not an option. Solving this situation, whether horrific accident or perfidious betrayal was his priority.

"I'm sorry Mia but no. I can't. I have other commitments that need attending to. A matter of Honour and Friendship."

She nodded,

"I understand Gren, they said you might say that. To that end I am to travel with you to assist you in your endeavours until a time you are capable of becoming the Ranger General."

Gren frowned at that. They were quite insistent on this weren't they?

"Very well. Do you have a ship?"

Silly question, upon sighting her he had scanned all planetary records and searched out vessel's of the Antarian Rangers, judging from the record of his conversation with Mother some months ago she had been here for at least eight Galactic-Standard months. Only one Toprawan ship registered as having stayed that long. An old YT-1000-

"- its a bit old but its been modified and looked after by Toprawa's best. Its in bay Thirty-Eight in the Sullustan Enclave. The Steadfast."

Gren nodded. It was time to leave now that all possible information and leads had been tracked down. They would move to Myrkr from here. Better safe than sorry.

"Alright I'll meet you there in my own ship. We leave planet in three hours."

With that they both rose and left the Bar, nodding to the few other Ranger patrons. It was time to get this show on the road.

sigyh.jpg

• 1 month later...

As Tros and his vod returned from their mission, he didn't bother putting the ship down in the main spacesport, but rather the personal home of Hallas. Almost as soon as the ship did touch down, most of those that went on the mission began to leave without saying a word rather quickly until it was just Tros and Hallas that remained. Removing his buy'ce, Tros withdrew the datachip they worked so hard to collect and handed it over to Hallas, whom simply just stared at it for a second.

"I hope that was worth it. Otherwise I just risked my current mission to help fulfill yours."

It was only then that the green buy'ce of Hallas looked up and away from the datachip. Tros' was sure that he may have crossed some line with the older Mandalorian. He went to make some form of an apology to Hallas, but he never gave him a chance.

"You are my ad. As your buir, I would never risk your mission or your life without good cause to do so. Always remember, Aliit ori'shya tal'din. Your mission, which is my mission, wasn't risked. None of the jetiise found you out."

Tros lowered his head in acknowledgement of what was just said. It was true, his buir would never place him in such a spot if he didn't believe it to be worth it. He was in no place to say such a thing.

"Ni ceta. I shall return to Coruscant and continue on the mission you gave me buir."

Tros then handed his fallen vod's buy'ce over to Hallas and returned to his own estate to retrieve his vessel. About an hour later, he was back off in the air and on his way to Coruscant.

• 1 month later...

Fixer's Journal entry 3:

With two objectives in this first mission complete, I have to admit that this first mission is almost over. Yet I feel I ought to take pause and reflect. There is no great vengeance that spurs me on, no need for revenge just the simple desire to see tranquility and peace in the galaxy and only having the skill set of a solider to try and see my dream become a reality. Is this the best way to accomplish this? Seems to me that the galaxy is sick.

The Galaxy's strength has been compromised in this new compromised hybrid government. Now it can't stand and defend itself against all the disease spread by the filth that nestle within. I feel as though I am wiping out that filth, purging the galaxy, one area at a time. Removing the flith to keep the disease at bay. Yet, am I doing good? Have I become evil by pursuing the enemy, hunting him down and killing him? I am in a self declared war, yet am I not also suppose to fight to better the system I am apart of? Do the terms good and evil even apply to a person such as myself? Does one look at an antibody and declare it morally corrupt for killing of creatures that would cause the body harm potentially?

I feel good about this mission so far. Yet my greatest fear that instead of removing the filth from the galaxy, all of my efforts will be wasted at simply removing the blood speckled foam from the galaxy's lips.

The next target has been found. I decided I would come bust the chops of the guy wheeling and dealing on Corellia. He is quite the fellow. Almost took me be surprise to see him in action. Yea the man is pretty well entrenched, and further more this is a core world, which mean might have to deal with corsec. I doubt it though. They don't know how to get a job done, they seem to spend their time chasing the wrong kinds of people. Heard the mandalore led them, strange how that still evokes a response from me.

The target however is a human male, light skinned complexion. Height are 6'1 and boasting some where around 230 lbs. The man always has two goons with him. I've inserted myself in recent days into the populace, spying on him and following him around. He is never with out his goons, however, I have attracted the place where he sleeps. I scoped it out, there are no children there, just the whores he some times brings around for his pleasure. To me it is a death trap, easily defensible. It would be best to simply set a charge and kill him through an explosive. Yet that could lead to a messy escape. I know what I have to do. The plan is again simple but, execution”¦ that is another story.

A soft green glow emanated from his visor, a gentle contrast swallowed up in the darkness of the night. There was no moon, no silver light to guide the way, just the pitch black of darkness. The darkness would mask his movements when it was time. Though the moon did not shine, Fixer still took in the streaming cloud cover, the treetops whipping in the wind as if though they were part of some dark ritual. Perhaps they knew he planned to fill the night with blood.

He had been carful not to alert the guards to his presence. The grounds were strewn with fallen leaves. Up ahead of him, the trees parted to show a somewhat impressive looking if isolate house on a hilltop. A Solarium on the side of the house he was facing caught what little star light was present; thrusting up on the southern side was an octagonal tower over a wide beautiful porch. The lights were off on the top floors but the living room light was on, which was no doubt where the guards were holed up, perhaps watching a holodrama.

Fixer ducked and quietly crawled until he got close to the building. Fixer was pressed between a hedge and the wall, he sidled quickly along it until he emerged near the solarium. He tested the lip before jumping upon it around the bottom of the solarium window. He had to be careful to not leave a way for this to be traced back to him. He doubt the police would look into the murder of a drug dealer but, these days anything was possible. He silently jimmed the window and slid right on in.

He looked around, he had scoped out the place somewhat, prior to this home invasion. He knew he could make the most noise in here, with out waking the rest of the house as this place was the most divorced from everyone. Still he saw a grand instrument that he couldn't identify. It made sense that some one would want to play music in such a place. He could tell it was being maintained but not used, which made him wonder why it was even there. Yet it did not cause him pause for long.

He ran a camera underneath the doorway, and noticed one man, his back to the door. He couldn't tell if the man was guarding the door or just hanging out, but he seemed preoccupied making himself a snack. He picked the lock and the man never knew what hit him. Blood ran over his knuckles but the man was dead and he quietly laid the man out on the floor. From what he knew, at night time there was at least four guards in the house. He had just slotted one of them with his vibroknife. If he could keep it quiet he could take out the other three with out any one knowing a thing. The man was oldschool, preferring guards to high tech security systems. A shame as he could have defeated a security system with ease and been done with in minutes.

Fixer moved on and slotted another fellow in a hallway. It was quick and as painless as the first guy. Closing the man's eyes who know would be in an eternal sleep he moved on for the last two guards. He had assumed that they would have been allowed free roam of the house while the man slept in the second floor. He was mistaken, as it seemed both men simply stood guard outside the man's bedroom.

Even if they do it in shifts, what a terrible job. Your job is to make sure this man sleeps through the night by standing outside like a big scary nightlight! HA!

He crept quietly back down the stairs haven taken care not to be seen. He had options but none of them were pretty. He could cause a distraction and try to kill one silently and brawl with the other. He could switch to making some real noise and gun them both down. Neither seemed to be sporting anything past blast vests and their heads were pretty open. He could go below the bedroom and place a charge and finish it was a bang. Setting the house on fire was an option but it was not a good one.

He pulled out his trusty DC-17. Taking a deep breath he suddenly stood up and popped the first one in the head. The body crumpled and by that time Fixer was already aiming for the second guy. Two shots and the man dropped.

Damn I am good. Took em both out before they even fired back.

He decided at this point more than enough noise had been made and simply kicked in the door. No blaster fire created him, no cries of surprise, just the gentle soft snoring of a man in slumber.

”œWho sleeps through that? I kicked a door in!”

fixer.png

"Blast! Get that Wookiee out of the firing area!" (Scorch: Okay, you tell him to retreat, Fixer.) "Uh...negative on that."

• 4 months later...

Hallas made sure that he walked out of the underground facility nuhaatyc. Now at the age of 40, Hallas had grey hair being mixed in around his red. His build was in great shape for his age, although not too surprising for any Mando, as they typically remained in good shape. But there was something that set him apart from others. He was hodayc, and far more than what others gave him credit for. The whole operation was commissioned to him about 30 years ago, and has since hidden it from his ade, as both Tros and Riella from a very young age openly declared their hatred for Kyr'tsad. It was for the reason alone that he made certain to keep them in the dark for their role in this thickening plot against the Mand'alor. As he walked towards the landing platforms of Coronet City, he sent a highly encrypted comm to Frinyk letting him know of the next phase of the plan. As he arrived at the landing platform, him and Frinyk boarded the shuttle and took off for Coruscanta and the next phase of the plan. Soon, Kyr'tsad would rise up again.

• 2 weeks later...

Swirling, black, grey, blue, purple. Nothing made sense. The plains were on fire. An explosion rocked a stone temple. A deep depressing feeling, dragging into an endless abyss. Floral greenery, a city in a swamp. Children, dead. Soliders fighting for thier lives. Ghosts of people, human, maybe. Trees are thining, growing. Shock filled him. His lungs filled with ash and then filled with water. Darkness filled, filled everything. Silent...

----------------------------------------------------

Joreel Ordo, known by John to the Jedi Order that gave him hope and home while he strayed from his Mandalorian Clan, had been close to death for over a year. His body laying on a bed, clean, though slightly altered from his previous appearance. Ordo was believed dead by most of the galaxy, and for the people in the lab where Ordo was held would like it to remain so.

To them, Ordo was a saviour. He relentlessly hunted down a Pirate Gang from harming this group of scientists and doctors, until they were freed to go home to their families. When they heard of his crash, the explosion, and his presumed death, they immediately knew what had to be done. They got his body and had it hauled here to Corellia, to their lab deep in the undercity, to keep him safe from whoever had caused his condition. They knew the work would be hard. Ordo's left arm was completely vaporized while his right arm had been ripped apart by the blown peices of his Mandalorian armor. He was cut and bruised everwhere, and his left leg has been blow off right above the knee. The doctors owed this man a life, just as he was willing to give up his for them. So they worked, honor bound to Ordo, to save him.

They cloned his body as needed, harvesting new parts to repalce those which had taken so much damage, and within the past year the doctors had achieved their goal. Ordo was remade as much as he was before, the only visual differences being his hair was shorter than shoulder length due to the need to shave it early on to allow the bacta fluid to help heal the deep cuts on his head.

Something else had gone wrong. The doctors feared it when Ordo never woke up in the Bacta. His body had gone into shock and had slipped into a Coma. For all their efforts in restoring his body, whatever his mind was trapped in was beyond their control, they would make sure he would get the nutrients he needed, and monitor him, but from beyond here, his return was in the Force's hands.

----------------------------------------------------

A whisp of red hair and a scent of loveliness like no other. This I knew. This I wanted, desired. It was part of me, what made me who I am. It's name...it has a name

Xae

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere in the fog of the twilight reality she was now facing, she heard him. She was wary to answer the call, for the attempt to fool her had recently been made, but she found she sensed no pretense of manipulation as she now began to open her eyes in this dream-world.

Tubes and monitors were hooked to her body, but as she sat up, they seemed to fall away. Her regular clothes had been replaced by medical scrubs, and the constant beeping of the monitors still remained as she turned to look back towards the bed. She gasped in shock, her hand half-covering her face. 

The various electrodes hadn't fallen away from her, but were rather still attached to the still figure on the bed from which she'd just risen, as though a spirit possessing the patient's body. 

His hair was shorter than she remembered, and his body bore none of the scars she'd known so well. He wasn't as muscular due to his condition, but there was no mistaking it. It was her lover, John Ordo.

Suddenly the room was spinning and she found herself in a dense woods, dark and ominous. She felt the new-found fire flare from within, but found that this illusion wasn't borne directly from any dark presence.

"John..." she called quietly to the dimness as the wind picked up and blew her hair and tunic about. She could finally feel him after all this time.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

The auburn red hair, like fire against the alabaster skin he knew so well. She glowed, angelic, priceless. Nothing in the galaxy quite as exhuberant, nothing in the galaxy so priceless. She was here, she was near, she was his will, his desire, need. He reached his arms out, but nothing came in front of him, he tried moving his legs, and he could not move forward. She was running, her firey hair whisking behind her wih grace. He needed to touch her, to hold her.

"Xae, please, come back..."

• 1 month later...

Suddenly darkness was broken and all he could see was white, everything felt bumb, yet his vision moved side to side only seeing white. He heard nothing, he felt nothing. The air was stiff and turning his vision became harder and harder as time went on. Every few seconds, some of the white faded and other kinds of colors, whites and blues began to appear, blurred, very difficult to ascertain, but they were there. Joreelcould hear a ring, he could hear, something. He still felt nothing. Suddenly, he was being shifted involunatarily, he couldn't tell what was going on, what had happened to him. Was he finally out of hell? Was he out of the damnable darkness that swallowed him whole for what felt like 40 years? The torment had ended?

Suddenly, pain rifted and Joreel could feel again, he felt toes and arms, his face and heart poundi ng in his chest. He groaned in pain and a voice of his own came, and he could hear it, and his face felt tight like leather. He kept his eyes open so as not to fall into the darkness again. And the colors were slowly becoming visible and he could see faces, recognizable faces surrounding him. People he had helped, people he had saved, all there around him in lab coats.

"Mr. Ordo," a middle aged woman began with an accent, "can 'ou hear me?"

Joreel looked from face to face, proud. People who respected him, people appreciative of his efforts. Joreel had waited for a moment like this for some time, not because he was self-serving, but because he always wanted to do right by people and know he made a difference in the galaxy. His smile that found itself painfully coming across his face slowly fell to a sulk, Joreel was reminded about family, honor, the things he left behind to become a Jedi. His Mandalorian heritage always seemed to be just a few feet behind him, always ready to creep up on a moments notice.

He wanted to be their saviour, their leader again as he was meant to be. He wanted to guide them back to their glory, to fight foes honorable to fight, to become a force respected in the galaxy. A crusader for his people. He was not ready though, he tried once and failed, he was not the same as his father, he could not band these people together. He was too young, inexperienced in the paths of war his father had been subject to.

He had to go back to the Jedi, he had to gain mastery over the Force before returning to his people as a valuable member of their society.

He looked up again and saw the doctors around him, checking vitals but more so staring at him, as if waiting for something.

"Thank you all," Joreel said in his kind and diplomatic voice, "I am not a man of considerable means, so I don' know what I can do to..."

"You saved our lives Jedi Ordo," said a Twi'lek male nearby in his native huttese, "you owe us nothing. This is done out of the gratitude in our hearts and you restoring our ability to have faith in the Jedi Order, even along the Outer RIm."

"More so," said the middle aged female, who had her eyes on the mythosaur skull tattooed on Joreel's right arm, "you showed us the Mandalorians are not a people of murderers, but a people of honor, who are willing to put themselves on the line for others."

Joreel smiled and attempted to get out of bed, he reached out in the Force to help his limbs move as he was still trying to get used to using them again. He had no time to waste on physical therapy, so he would need to jumpstart it wth, what is essentially a force controlled crutch surrounding his limbs to help him move when he struggled. The doctors were quick to assist him, helping him get into some robes and handing him a blaster to keep himself safe.

"Thank you again," Joreel said as he finished putting on the boots they had for him. "I appreciate all of this more than you can know."

"You are very welcome Mr. Ordo," they said in unison, and the twi'lek came forward again, "we reserved you a shuttle outside, a taxi to take you to wherever the Jedi find themselves these days, I am sure they are most anxious to know you are safe."

Joreel nodded in agreement and the doctor escorted him to an elevator which took them to a landing pad and a yellow shuttle was waiting there. The doctor took Joreel further and he put out his hand right next to the taxi shuttle. Joreel took it in thanks and boarded the shuttle. When on board Joreel had to think of where the Jedi were. He had not been with them for some time.

"Do you have a holonet terminal in this Taxi I can use," Joreel asked of the pilot.

"Sure thing, it is right there in the middle, password is 'kebab'," said the pilot casually.

"Just need to figure out where I am going first" Joreel said "before I have you waste your time."

The pilot audibly agreed and Joreel sent a message off to someone in the Order he knew, to see if he could get some direction on where to go. He awaited a response before setting his destination.

-----------

Joreel recieved his response from the old acquaintance and got the location he needed. He quickly told the pilot the location he required and thanked him for the use of the holoterminal. Within moments they had left the surface and Joreel left the planet he was on, which he only recognized as Corellia when it was far behind him.

• 1 month later...

Tros felt for a slight moment a feeling what others might call grief. His head felt like it had been split in two, and his eye sight could only make out blurs for the most part. Somewhere deep in the heart of the galaxy, Tros understood all to well that some poor hut'uun would end up feeling his a'den. Sadly, from his up close encounter, he understood all too well that meant he would have to change his lenedat towards the Kyr'tsad. But first thing was first, he needed to report in with Riella, his ori'vod, then he would go back to the core with full beskar'gam to find someone who could help him bring down the his prey.

*** 2 Hours Later ***

Tros had gotten himself ready for action once again, but couldn't find Riella anywhere. In fact, there was no one else on the compound owned by the Ardell clan. Deciding the check the network for any relevant information on his ori'vod whereabouts, he found a coded message from Riella requesting for him to join him at the Outer Haven. Not wasting anytime, Tros got Orar up and running and made his way towards the large merc station...