Kashyyyk

RaveN

Needless to say, Galen was a bit shaken up when he suddenly heard the force call from the same master he saw melted and blown into space.

He pulled himself back to the present as the Wookiee that had been addressing the council began to speak to him and Neruu.

Galen was relieved when the droid began to translate.

Inadvertently Galen's eyes turned to his feet.

"Master Kirlocca ordered us here to help the Wookiee people in whatever way we can."

The Kushiban looked up inquiringly at the Wookiee.

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Hirolaah felt a welling of hope. If they Jedi came here on behalf of Kirlocca, then maybe Kirlocca knew that he was needed back with his people. Strange that he would not come himself. He took a moment to study both of the Jedi to see if maybe he could get an idea of what Kirlocca intended to do from their faces, but he was no good at reading people. His skills lay solely in battle and the great hunt. He barked and growled at them both, hoping his questions would be answered by the two Jedi present at the Council Rock. The droid quickly translated for him.

"Hirolaah would like to know two things. One, why did Kirlocca not come himself to aid his own people and secondly, what authority do you come with that he could make use of?"

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 2 weeks later...

Hirolaah made a series of backs and growls in such a fashion that made it sound as if he was explaining something that even he knew would be lost in translation, and for a moment, he thought his droid would have had it not made a clear pause to process what was said before speaking.

"Hirolaah would like to convey his feelings of gratitude towards you both during a pressing time for his people. He feels that Blacksun has been slowly running their planet into the ground as they move to wipe the last of his kind out of the galaxy. Their taint has apparently been getting inside the mind of the elders as they seem slow to make a cry out to the Republic for aid to be sent to them."

When the droid paused in his speech, finishing all that was said by Hirolaah, he made his chance to further his words that he wished for the Jedi to hear from him. Within his barks and growls and howls, he made sure to give them a low mournful sound to really give the emotion he felt.

"He also says that at this time, no official decision can be reached by the elders without a rightful Chieftain to lead the people, but none has been heard from. The Jedi Master Kirlocca himself is one of those that has long since been in the line to take the spot, so he choose to return to his people. He also put great emphasis on the fact the that Chieftain would be able to bring back that Warriors that have long since left the planet. Apparently they are key to protecting their home world."

• 2 weeks later...

"You wish Kirlocca to return and lead the council."

Galen frowned.

"I have no right to commit another free being to a course of action. What I will do is put through a message to him."

"I have no idea how effective this will be. It sounds as if your group has been trying to contact him for some time."

Galen withdrew a commlink. He sent a message to Kirlocca explaining everything that Hirolaah had just said.

"We will see if this changes anything."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Galen turned to Hirolaah,

"Master Kirlocca says that he has made a commitment to the Jedi."

Before Hirolaah replied Galen continued,

"However, he is aware of the troubles facing Kashyyk. We are to help in any way we can, and he is sending further aid."

Galen paused for a moment.

"You mentioned BlackSun's connection to this planet. Could you be any more specific?"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Hirolaah became confused for a second as the mention of Kirlocca making a commitment to the Jedi Order. It just seemed like a unified Kashyyyk was farther away then he thought. Although he would have liked to mourn the thought, he was never given the time as the padawan continued in delivering the message. After he made the statement that help was being sent, and the cries of his people did not go unnoticed. It brightened him up slightly, if only for a moment as the small Jedi made a comment about Blacksun. For some reason, the mention of the planet being owned by someone other then the Wookiee's themselves seem wrong to him. Even if they were apart of the Republic, the Republic wouldn't own them, just simply hear their voice and send aid if the occasion was ever needed.

Hirolaah barked, growled, and howled as he explained to the very small Jedi the situation on Kashyyyk, as he was clearly unaware of the changing of possession of the planet. After a long three minutes passed of him explaining, his translator droid then began to explain it to the Kushiban Jedi.

"Master Hirolaah says that Blacksun took ownership of the planet a few years back when the war was at it's height. Ever since then, Bounty Hunters and Sith have been roaming the planets surface, killing off Wookiee Farmers and children to make pelts and rugs, or even to capture them to sell them into slavery. As long as a profit of the activities goes to Blacksun, they don't care what really happens with the planet."

Hirolaah did his best to wait as his droid hummed in a paused in between his translation. While it only took a few seconds to get passed that pause, Hirolaah still took that as a sign that it needed to be oiled and reworked to store more memory or something to keep it up to date.

"Hirolaah also says that there has been reports of Wookiee pups disappearing, simply just to hold experiments on. Scouts have spotted new facilities all over the surface with markings that to not hold ties to any pervious owner of the planet."

The small amount of fur that Galen had grown back turned an embarrassed pale-red. He was thankful that he had a robe to cover the burns from his last mission. He bowed his head a bit.

"I apologize, I have only recently entered into the galaxy at large."

The war, while affecting many places, didn't seem to have much impact on freighter crews on the outer edge of the outer rim.

He turned to Neruu.

"I suppose, that is we have company coming it would be good to prepare the way right?"

"Hirolaah, can you take us to one of the Sith or BlackSun bases?"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Hirolaah had to fully think about what he wanted to do. The Nearest Blacksun outpost was where many of the raiders would start their hunt into the forest and find the weakling Wookiee's to take prey. Many of the scouts sent out knew how to climb the massive tress to avoid detection or capture, but the chances of either one of the Jedi being able to follow would be highly doubtful.

Taking a moment to speak his concerns to the young Jedi, the translator droid did it's job for him and let the Jedi know his concerns. "Master Hirolaah would like to state that he is unsure if you both will be able to make such a climb through the Wroshyr trees to the site of the outpost, but if you both find your selves able, he will lead the way." Hirolaah waited patiently for a reply.

Kashyyyk was the exact way Kitt remembered it, besides for a few more crafts moving about its space. But that was always the change made on a planet after Blacksun took ownership. Bounty Hunter always found a haven on such worlds, and now, the Wookiee people had made a cry out to which the Jedi did respond. But it was only now that an erie interest had grown. Teagaar had mass murdered people on Corellia, and had other plans to unleash things, except for they were halted by Blacksun. While most was still unclear, the Jedi and the Republic have both turned their eyes towards the Wookiee people now to figure out what really is stirring on the planets surface.

Kitt landed his StarSword on a platform at Rwookrrorro. He made his pleasantries and paid his landing fee, and then made his slow way to where he could find someone to direct him in the right direction. After talking to Gorathyy, He found out that the Council Rock had just anjourned, yet many still lingered there at the site. Once he was given a guide, Kitt began to make his extensive long journey towards Council Rock to where he would hopeful find more answers instead of question. He would also get the chance to reunited with his padawan after some time.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry in advance for the double post.)

Kitt reached out with the Force to let Galen know that he was now on the planet, and that he should wait for him until they decided to do anything. For even now, Kitt could feel the Force stirring on the planet of Kashyyyk, giving warnings that the fate and future of the Wookiee's would soon be decided. Kitt would make sure that no such rash decision would be made today. At least not within his power.

((Sorry for late post, didn't have the time for longest time.))

Neruu listened too the speech but only understood when the name Kirlocca was spoke. He glanced down at Galen when asked if knew any of languages spoke and shook his head before looking back at all the wookies. Neruu noticed the Hirolaah walked over and after droid seemed to translate he was about to speak but Galen spoke first. Neruu nodded in agreement with what Galen said to the wookie Hirolaah. Neruu listened to Galen and Hirolaah an his hand twitched at mention of young being taken away. He blinked a few times and looked down at Galen. Neruu nodded in response to Galen's comment on company coming. Neruu glanced to see Kitt and nodded a hello.

It appeared to Kitt that he arrived just as a Wookiee, Neruu, and Galen were about to leave. He slowed down his walk as Neruu did acknowledge him. But even now, Kitt was unsure on whether or not his presence would jeopardize something that the two very capable padawans had accomplished. It was only when all three members of the small party turned around to see him is when he felt a whisper within the Force letting him know that he would not interrupt anything.

"I am sorry for my delayed arrival, but a former recognized member of your loyal society held up my attention, honorable High Guard."

Kitt lowered his head in a bow, a sign of respect towards the Wookiee. While he did not wear most of the armor of the Wookiee High Guard, he did carry the weapon, and held a badge upon his belt that gave him away. As he lifted his head, he could feel a sure of confusion through the Force. Neruu had gone to being happy to see him, to a mix of confusion, but only after Galen filled the Force with his confusion as to why his Master was now before him. He sent out calming feelings to them both through the Force, as well as some words. "In time, all will be explained to you both."

Hirolaah listened carefully to what the newcomer Jedi had to say. And it was without a question of doubt that he knew who had kept him waiting. Teagaar. The former General of the high guard, and leader in times of war for the Wookiees, who also was the recently outcast madclaw. Rumors had reached Kashyyyk about his capture, but no confirmation of it until now. The Jedi didn't even have to mention his name to confirm it. Hirolaah then let out a series of growls and grunts, and soon after, the translator droid did his work.

"Master Hirolaah would like to extend his welcome to you, as well ask you the same questions he did to the other Jedi. On what authority do you come with that he could make use of?"

"I come with both authority from the Jedi and the Republic. The resources that they hold, are at my disposal, as well as yours while I remain." Kitt didn't want to waste any time with pleasantries. Kashyyyk was already broken by so many, there was no need for anyone to complicate things any more then what it already is. And he knew that Onderin would love to see Kashyyyk enter in the Republic officially, giving even more reason to move a ship in patrol over the system. And while the Jedi would not get involved in things such as choosing sides, Kashyyyk entering in the Republic would bring forth a great release of a burden upon their minds if the planet did.

"Was there something in specific that you are looking for out of either side Hirolaah?" It was the beginning of negotiations between the Republic and Kashyyyk. He only hoped that he could give what Kashyyyk needs to make the move.

Hirolaah let out a series of growls and barks, slowly explaining to the Jedi Kitt what he had expected out of having either party member show up. It didn't take him long, as what he wanted he wasn't even sure he could get out of not having Kirlocca himself show up. But since he could not seem to get him here, he would have to deal with the Jedi that were sent to him. As he finished, his translator droid did his job.

"Master Hirolaah says that Kashyyyk is looking for a way into the republic, but without a proper chieftain, that could never really happen, or so he believes. He would also like to be rid of the filth that is Black Sun."

(Sorry it took so long. I had forgotten about this character.)

Kitt was quite as Hirolaah spoke. He was able to tell that despite wanting a representative there, there could be nothing accomplished my having them present. Why was still unknown to him, but an answer could eventually be pried out. As Hirolaah finished what he had to say and the translator droid took over speaking, Kitt felt a small whisper within the Force, letting him know where he should take the negations.

"With or without a chieftain won't matter, as they won't be able to represent your people in the Republic. You will need to find another to step forth until a proper chieftain comes."

Kitt had to pause before continuing on. It was a tricky matter to deal with Black Sun, let alone while bringing forth a people under their ownership to the Republic. No official move could be made without them. It was the way the galaxy worked. And by law, as a Jedi, he would have to honor it.

"As for Black Sun, they still have ownership over the planet, which means we will still have to talk with them before we can say you're official within the Republic once you get a proper representative."

Hirolaah let out a growl of displeasure of knowing that they would have to keep Black Sun in the loop. Most, if not all Wookiee's were coming to despise them even more over time. Unless the Jedi was able to force them off of the hunt for his kind, he would except no other outcome.

Growling and barking at the Jedi, letting him know that he would at least try to send forth a decision from the elder council, but if he would except nothing from Black Sun unless they agree to not hunt his people anymore.

"Master Hirolaah wants to inform you that he will do his best before the elder council in convincing them to bring forth another to represent them in a push for the Republic, but he also voices his opinion that he will except no deal from Black Sun unless they refuse to hunt his kind."

Kitt slowly nodded his head as Hirolaah finished what he said. Kitt took a second to think out what would be required of him for any negotiations to be successful. After a few seconds passed, Kitt cleared his throat and spoke in such a quite manner.

"All right, I will do my best to work with Black Sun through this time and find a way to represent you in the best of my ability. When you and the council find a proper person to represent you in the Republic, one of the two fine Jedi here with you will help you get into contact with the Republic on Gala. They will let you know on the condition of the negotiations with Black Sun when the information becomes available to them."

Kitt hung for a second, glancing both at Galen and Neruu, and then at Hirolaah. When he was sure he could leave, he would have to go alone in order to get Black Sun to listen to him and if he wanted to get any sort of progress with them. My connection with them through my Master will be my only opportunity to make some sort of connection to be successful.

((Sorry for the short post/post delay. School has been one test after another.))

Galen looked like he had just seen a ghost.

The fact that his dead master had just walked up and talked to them all threw him off balance a bit.

Yeah, it could have been a hallucination or something, but Galen had seen everyone else interacting with him too.

Through the Force Galen heard, "In time, all will be explained to you both."

This is creeping me out.

Galen tried to keep up with the conversation, and just as quickly he had come, his old master left, leaving Neruu and Galen to await the Wookiee Council's decision.

GalenSig2copy.jpg

((I haven't left yet, I was actually going to take some time to explain it to you.))

Upon seeing that Hirolaah had no further questions for him, Kitt halted his journey for his padawan, Galen. He got down to one knee and looked him in the eye, so that he could connect with him.

"Galen, I am sorry for not being around when you awoke in the Medbay, but a Jedi life is one full of responsibility. I know it must be confusing for you to see me now, but I must tell you that me and Roene recovered faster then you did, so we had to continue on until you were ready to join us. I am sorry for not having full time to talk to you know, but I want to leave you with these words, trust in the Force in all that you do."

Kitt stood up and began to walk away from the two with the need to negotiate with Black Sun, but he paused before Neruu, Kirlocca's padawan. He looked him in the eye, and then placed his hand upon his shoulder.

"I am placing you two together until both me and Kirlocca can find a way back to you two again. Trust in each other as you both do in the Force."

Kitt then withdrew his hand and then started to make his way back to Rwookrrorro, and to his StarSword which rested upon a landing platform there. He would soon have Kashyyyk in a position to be apart of the Republic.

((Whoop's my bad.))

Responsibilities? Check.

Different healing rates. Check.

Coming back from the dead when you were burn't to a crisp and had much of your remains sucked into the void of space.... Not check.

Galen had, had enough of being polite when it came to this, so he just blurted it out there.

"Aren't you dead?"

"I'm pretty sure I saw your carbonized remains fused to the ships plating."

Galen began to loose his composure.

"I mean stang! I Watched You Die You don't just get back up from that sort of thing with nothing more than a 'whoopsy-daisy'."

"You certainly wouldn't proceed to just continue on missions as if nothing happened."

"And yet, the other Jedi seem to believe you are who you claim to be!"

"Was there another escape pod on that boat I missed or something!?"

"If you were an actor, you must be pretty kriffing good, but it's beyond that. You don't just talk and act like Kitt, you talk and act and communicate through the force the same as Kitt! You even immitate that annoying habit of his to shout every single comfort oriented thought through the Force as if it were a common band comm channel with the gain turned too high."

"So who exactly are you?"

Galen's fur was not readily visible beneath the full robe he wore as it was still growing back, but if anyone had seen his fur it would have been a sight. All the colors of the rainbow swirling and an angry red punctuating each statement. His language was colorful in more ways than one.

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Kitt was delayed in leaving the Council Rock by his apprentice Galen, who it seemed that the sight of someone he suspected to be dead, was taking it very hard. Kitt had no choice but to stop and fulfill his duties as Galen's Master and explain to him what had happened. He dropped to one knee and quietly listened to everything that Galen had to say. Clearly, frustration had sunk in for him. Once he was done with his pretty harsh words, Kitt could only lock eyes with him.

"Perhaps maybe your confusion is because of my failed teaching."

Kitt began to do as he always did with Galen and Roene and outpour himself into the Force, so that they would know it was really him that they were feeling. He would have reached out his hand to place it on Galen, but he wasn't sure how his apprentice would react to such a move.

"The Force is always at work, and its much larger then we can know. The Force will always have its mysteries. Know that after the ship was hit, the Force wrapped me and Roene within a Stasis Field, which kept us protected long enough for a rescue ship to pull us to safety. We arrived with your recovered escape pod, however, the injuries you suffered ended up leaving you worse off then if you had stayed within the ship. I can't say what really allowed for us to recovered faster, perhaps the Force had other things in mind for me and Roene."

Kitt lowered his face, no unsure if he really did fail as a Master to teach his apprentice and the true meaning of the Jedi Code. But, he was still his Master as Galen was still his padawan, so he still had time to teach him before he becomes a Jedi.

"I guess to fully answer your question my padawan is to say that I am your Master, preserved by the Force alone. However, I do have a need on Coruscant that I must attend to. If you are willing to allow me to explain things in greater detail to you and continue to teach you in the ways of the Force, you are more then welcome to join me on my journey to Black Sun to negotiate with them."

As the two Jedi began to talk amongst themselves, Hirolaah walked away and rejoined his fellow Wookiee's within the Council Rock meeting area. There, the tribe began to deliberate upon who would represent them best if the scenario allowed for them to be represented, and who much support they should in return show the newly founded relationship they would hold with the Republic.

OOC: Sorry for late post been sick and also college work piled on so hell of time getting chance to post.

Neruu stood silently not feeling like he should speak currently. He listened to Kitt and Hirolaah speak then nodded a goodbye to Kitt but stopped midway. His head turned to Galen who spoke. Neruu turned to look at Kitt and titled his head, he blinked his eyes as he couldn't see anything wrong with Kitt. While Galen continued to talk his mind got filled by questions about some things with his hand twitching from outward sign of all the questions in his mind. He turned attention fully to Kitt as he began to speak and Neruu felt the force pour out from him. Neruu glanced at where he had lost his left arm then back to Kitt. Neruu shook his head to push all the thoughts in it to side for now. Hearing Galen being offered to go along with Kitt, Neruu decided he might talk now .

"Iiss woulds likes tooss stay heress so I canss meditatess on some thingss.. I do notss minds being leftss heress whiless you bothss go."

Galen was not sure of what to do next. On the one hand, Neruu may need help here on planet if anything came up. On the other hand Galen needed to know how it was that his dead master was now walking and talking. On the other hand, Master Kirlocca had ordered both Neruu and Galen to Kashyyk. On the other hand BlackSun needed to be dealt with for the safety of the Wookiee people.

Galen agreed to go with Kitt.

"If we are to walk into a hornet's nest, then I better learn quick."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Kitt then quickly lead the way to the landing zone to where his ship was waiting for them and away from the Council Rock. He trusted Neruu to stay behind and offer whatever aid he could. He would not be in any sort of danger on Kashyyyk. Galen, however, would be right where Black Sun could easily pounce upon them. But Kitt was confident that no such thing would happen, as Smash wouldn't dare involve himself in something that could lead into a personal war. No, Galen would remain safe with him for the moment.

"I don't think you will have to worry about such things Galen, as Black Sun is not the type of organization that will get involved in a possible sticky situation. As long as we are representing both the Republic and the Jedi, Smash will hesitate to touch us."

Kitt and Galen quickly made their way to the ship, and then they were off to Coruscant to meet with Black Sun. ((I'm going to just post there next to get this under way. You can post there next when you have the time.))

• 1 month later...

Neruu took a relaxed sigh as Kitt and Galen left. He looked tired on the outside. Sitting down on floor Neruu got into position to meditate. Glancing one last time at where his left arm used to be. He growled lightly but shook his head and began to meditate. Neruu focused hard as he found meditating difficult. He gave up with a growl in his effort to meditate and decided he would just rest and closed his eyes as he dosed off.

• 4 weeks later...

Neruu opened his eyes slowly and sighed not knowing how long he had just rested. His eyes glanced to his left shoulder where his left arm had once been. He punched the floor annoyed at not being able to meditate and the fact he had been defeated. Neruu got his feet slowly and looked around the room. "Perhapss I sshoulds of went withss them..."

Neruu wished to continue training but had not seen his master in some time. He placed his hand onto his face and took a deep breath composing himself. Neruu began to pace back and forth. "Whenss wills I gets to trains..." He stopped pacing and just stood in middle of room and took out his light saber and looked at it. He clenched his light saber tightly.