Kashyyyk

RaveN

Halál slowly depressed his knee from Seth Ketra's back, releasing the pressure that he had placed upon the Nuatolan. Brushing himself off, he spoke,

”œYou may call me Halál. As for sneaking up on you, I understand you are a water dwelling creature, and therefore you may be excused for the large amount of noise that you made going through the jungle. Personally, I believe that a herd of banthas on death sticks would have made less noise. I was born and raised within these woods, and therefore, I feel obligated to teach you how to move stealthily.”

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

Veiled beckoning drew him from his reprise of ignorance and safety into this wooded mystery. Kashyyyk seemed so distant, so different, but there was something beneath the surface that was directly connected to something about his past. Every tree, every animal from cute scampering little things to the deadly beasts that make children check beneath their beds, even the very air he forced into his lunges knew him on an intricate level that he couldn't begin to understand. What meaning did this planet hold for him? An eerie calm was cast on the planet as he first stepped foot onto the planet itself, resounding in a subtle pulse spreading forth from the spot.

He began walking into the thick forest, where he didn't know. There was something leading him, a being unseen that spoke in barely a whisper. Through narrow paths and deep valleys he followed the unknown Sherpa, taking special note of the golden eyes just beyond focus hiding in the shadows that were so like his own. He walked for hours, stopping only to watch for the animals that were surely stalking him. At the end of the path there was an opening leading into a small grove. At the middle of the grove stood a single tree. It stretched farther than the sky itself, its sheer width taking up a majority of the grove. At the base of the tree where roots rose from the ground was a small hole two feet in diameter.

Nothing seemed right. Why was he even here, how did he get here of all places on this planet? What was it that had brought him here? The very same thing prompting him thus far pushed him further, toward the small hole in the tree. He took a few steps, slow in an act of defiance. Why would he reach into this hole? There could be anything in there. Kashyyyk had a plethora of small animals that could kill a man with a single sting or bite. But the presence was too persuasive. It had brought him this far, backing out now would be stupid. Slowly he reached in the hole, feeling around for whatever it was he was supposed to find.

And there it was. Pulling out of the dirt and grim ridden hole he found two blades in their sheaths. The first appeared to be a standard blade, two and a half feet in length with a wide tapered end. The second blade ran along the forearm past the elbow. Both blades were well balanced and light his hands fitting perfectly around the cloth wrapped handles. They were simply a work of art, a work he felt he had held before. He strapped the twin blades to their proper places on his back, twisting his body to see how they felt. Nothing made sense anymore. How did he know to come here? How did he know these would be here, of all the places on the planet? For a long while he just sat and thought. About what little of his past he knew and the new turn of events. After a while, something new broke his train of thought. There was someone here he knew, someone that knew him.

Again he started walking, this time his own will driving him to an unknown location. He came upon a small base, more modern than any building the locals had. He walked onto the base, looking for anyone who was willing to talk.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

((Ready whenever you are, Halal.))

He heard whispers all around him, clothing him in senseless wonder. Halál sat inside of the compound, his entire mind and spirit embedded in the force, meditating about nothing in particular. He felt at peace with himself and his surroundings, away from all worldly cares and desires, his mind a wandering spirit, flowing freely, completely unfettered from his earthly body. Nothing could bring his mind back to the present, for he did not want to travel away from the bliss.

Something jolted his consciousness, and Halál was ripped into full alert, his mind flaring because of something unnatural that had occurred, although he was not quite sure where it came from. His heart pounded, and his blood rushed into his head. There was something wrong indeed, for his body was reacting to fear, which he had not felt in a long time. He stood up, clenching his hand on his side, ready to grab a weapon should he need to. It was then that a voice cut through the air, sending chills down is spine. The simple words that were spoken meant so much more to him than could possibly be imagined.

”œHello. Anyone there?”

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

The key had been turned, the tumbler clicking in a series of fusing neurons in a manner only his mind could produce. More than the sight of the man, his mere presence unlocked something deep within Julio. Memories and feelings flooded in as the levies broke as his predatory golden eyes locked on Halal's, bringing about confusing and angst in the poor wonderer, narrowing in a crude attempt at better focusing his vision in correlation with the newly unfolding feelings.

I know this man...

And then it happened, three red hot bolts came charging furiously through the air towards him completely unprovoked. His hips flew forward as his shoulders drove his body back, sending him near parallel with the ground as the first bolt flew harmlessly overhead. His left hand fell to the ground as the second bolt burned through the air where his chest was just a moment ago. Just as he began to move to bring his body back up to make his escape, the plaguing guide yet again whispered nonsense in his ear. This time it was different though. Now it was clearer, more audible. His left hand pushed against the ground in a single hasty motion, throwing his body erect in an instant. Now standing he spun on the ball of his right foot, drawing out his ryyk blades mid spin, the third round of superheated gas flying harmlessly between his torso and left arm. Completing the spin, he brought the twin blades around in a wide flourish.

Somewhere in the middle of the maneuver, he had felt his blade connect with something solid. His eyes darted the skyline, spotting the small spherical object as it sailed opposite its intended direction. Without waiting to see the resulting effect, he sprinted toward the trees surrounding the installation, around vines and up trees far more deftly than he thought himself capable moments before. For a moment, he just laid on a wide branch high above the base breathing heavily. His mind was spinning as if he were in the middle of a snowstorm, each snowflake a different idea or possibility. What connection did he have with this place? He had been here before, had fought this very same man before. He closed his eyes in an agitated attempt to make sense of it all in his head. There was this man, standing over the corpse of some denizen of this place, a corrupt sense of satisfaction on his face. Mixed feelings of confusion and hatred ran deep as he focused harder, forcing his mind to work.

He was...he was part of this planet in some manner. And this man had disrupted it all. His concentration broke when something near the base of the tree moved. Julio moved from his hiding place, moving through the treetops with an unnatural speed and silence. He moved until he could see the man trying to kill him. Surely he knew Julio was in the treetops, but likely couldn't pinpoint him. The situation seemed dire. No matter what Julio did, the man still had blasters, and all he had were these two blades he picked up not an hour ago. He could run, certainly, but that just wasn't a realistic possibility right now. No, this man knew something about him, and he was going to figure out what exactly what it was.

"Fight me like a man!"

He called out as he moved from tree to tree, circling his opponent.

"You stay on this planet for what? Are you guarding this base? Who do you work for?"

The more questions he asked, the more furious he got at himself for not already knowing the answer. He had been called here for some purpose, but for the life of him he couldn't see it.

"Or do you fashion yourself a hunter?"

The title sent his mind in a cascade of emotion. The mere thought of the man proclaiming himself as a hunter while relying on such cowardly weapons bothered him on deep levels of understanding that ran far below his own. But then again what was a true hunter, if this man did not suit the bill? What right did Julio have to make such a proclamation? For now he didn't know and didn't care to know. All that he knew was that he was unequivocally right, and this man wrong on a level that just couldn't be tolerated.

"You don't know what it means to hunt."

Life mattered little now. All he could focus on was proving this man wrong, to shove his face in the blood soaked ground, to feel the rhythm of his heartbeat drowned out by the chorus of the forest as it rang out in triumph over the false prophet's demise. Now nearly above his opponent, Julio jumped, soaring high above him. During his swan dive he drew both his blades, pulling them in tight as he brought himself about in a tight roll. Before turning to meet Halal his right arm flew backward, sending the machete like ryyk blade toward the failed hunter's chest. Just as he released the blade, Julio spun around, his left blade poised to strike as he closed the short distance between them.

((1))

His senses were afire, a roaring blaze beneath the cloak and armor that he was clothed in. Adrenaline flowed through him like water from the river that ran on the deepest depths of Kashyyyk, and he was moving with lightening rapidity. After attacking Julio, he had been expecting the man to take quite a while to recover, for none could outmaneuver that attack, at least not a normal human. But less than thirty seconds after his attempted kill what he had been least expecting had happened, he had been attacked.

”œDo you fashion yourself a hunter?”

Edited by Guest

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

((The point was for you to realize that you not only posted multiple attacks landing on me, but that you also maimed me by taking my left hand.))

Primal fury burned deep within his auriferous orbs as he listened to the man rant on, boasting his past transgressions with all the pride his rather extended ego could contain. As the failed hunter spoke on, Julio carefully slid the thin needle out of his wrist, silently cursing under his breath as his hand remained useless. He had a vague recollection of such an art being implemented to inhibit muscle groups on a person's body, but it had never included needles to utterly destroy the nerve. Julio looked up as he heard the familiar hiss of a lightsaber extinguishing, Halal ready once again for combat. Ludicrous laughter exploded from Julio as he clutched his inoperable hand, composure utterly lost at the inadequate poetry of his prey's final remarks.

"Come to meet Death you say..."

For some reason the comment had meant far more to Julio than he himself could hope to understand. Death, in all its necessity had a beauty to it few could appreciate. At one point in his life, Julio had seen Death, felt it, wielded it as his very own in a sinister form of symbiotic union. Oh yes, he had known Death, and in it known power. His arms fell to his sides as he bend down, picking up his remaining ryyk blade with his right hand. He stood fully erect, his confidence in his form as much as his face.

"Have you ever seen, and I mean truly seen the severance of life? Felt the trapped workings of a soul break free of its fleshy prison and join your very own in a twisted singularity?"

His knuckles grew white as he gripped the blade harder and harder, the anticipation of the kill quickly building past his tolerance. His breathing began to deepen while staying at a steady controlled pace, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

I have.

He broke from the starting block, long, quick strides bringing him to his opponent in just a few steps. His left hand was disabled, yes, but the remainder of his arm was still under his control. In one wide swipe from the lower left toward the prey's left shoulder he moved the blade just past Halal, stepping in at the same time. Halal's right side would be his weak side while his arm remained torn, the large chunk missing from the shoulder more than enough to drastically reduce his movement. While Halal delt with the wide arc of the blade and Julio's abrupt advance inward, Julio's left arm rose up, the balled joint of his wrist aimed at Halal's poorly guarded throat and chin. Bringing the blade back around for a counter blow from Halal's left, Julio turned his body so his left leg could intercept a kick.

(Once again, I am sorry about the number of landed hits...It won't happen again)

This man is unafraid of death, he laughs at the mention of it as if it were the same as breathing. What kind of man is he?

Halál's neck was sent backwards with a sickening amount of force, jarring his thoughts, temporarily breaking his connection with the force. Julio's hand had hit him hard, and certainly knocked the breath out of him. He doubled over, spluttering blood as it rose to his mouth, the metallic taste enveloping his senses. Nausea hung in the air as he forced the rest of the blood out of his throat, clearing his air passage so he could breathe once more. It was only out of luck that he had just barely dodged out of the way of the whirling blade, as it hissed venomously, making the hair on the back of his neck stand on edge.

His last attack had been lucky; the number of hits that he had landed on Julio was something that would never happen again, for his opponent would be ready for another combination of attacks such as that. His head pounded from the migraine that had exploded from the sudden amount of force that had hit him on the head, and his vision began to blur. He reached out to the force and closed his eyes, reawakening the connection to his inner power. The longer that he kept his eyes open, the more pain he would have. Therefore, he kept his eyes shut as much as possible, keeping the pain at bay long enough to finish the fight.

Halál saw the man's stance with the force, and attacked accordingly, feinting a kick with his leg. In reality, he scooped up a handful of dirt, casting it towards Julio's eyes. Unable to see, Halál could not tell if the particles connected, only hoping that they had fulfilled the focal task that they played. Then, he closed the distance between them with a quick step, and then attacked with the surprise he had kept until the end of the battle. Hal's tail ripped through the back of his cloak, clawing out with unstoppable strength. As Halál turned, he sent the prongs slamming towards Julio's gut, the blades searching for blood to coat its clean, metallic finish.

Feast, my darlings. Drink the blood of your enemy.

(III)

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

Pain and rage, two things so often one in the same for those who had reserved their lives to the idea of conflict and strife, broke free from his composure. As the coarse sand buried itself deeper with every blink, his eyes began to tear up in a desperate attempt to expel the foreign substance. Staggering backwards words of curse flew free from his lips. And then it happened. The white hot pain piercing his eyes like several thousand blades and the immediate anger it presented brought his senses to a heightened state, riping asunder his reality, replaced by an existence revolving solely on fully expending his wrath on that which would stand to inhibit him. Hot tears streaming down his face, he could hear the planet around him unfolding; the birds grew quiet, the ground grew solid and lifeless, and the trees themselves stood against the sway of the wind in reverence to the calm before the storm.

The sound of a foot sliding on the ground before him followed by the sound of ripping cloth were his only outward clues, but it was a feeling completely immaterial that gifted him true cognition. Moving in one fluid motion his left leg stepped forward and planted itself while his right arm dropped the blade low to deflect the bladed tail. Continuing the flow, Julio used the momentum from deflecting the blow to push his body to his left. His right leg snapped to the side, coming back around to plant behind Halal's own legs. As his leg moved, he dropped the blade, bringing his now open palm straight to Halal's throat. As the two blows formed into one, Halal's body was forced in air. Clutching hard onto Halal's throat, Julio pushed down hard, slamming his head into the ground. He leaned over, pushing his entire weight against Halal's weak throat.

((3))

His heels stomped in staccato rhythm, Julio clenching the very life out of him with each failed breath. Eyes flared, veins rose to the surface as his heart raced with adrenaline, a final attempt to fulfill the instinct to survive, his lips quivering under the prospect of the drastic reality check. And then the tension snapped, the strain his muscles underwent surpassing the will to live. Vision faded from Halal, but the embers of his essence remained. Julio released his hold on the failed hunter, now just staring into unconscious face. The moment passed, all emotion seemed to evaporate off of him, leaving him indecisive of the situation. There was nothing Halal could do now. Unconscious and neutralized, Julio could just leave him here and forget about everything that had transpired this day. Forget the pain, the unknowing, the anger, but therein laid a problem.He had no real reason to just kill the man, but during the fray something dark had been awoken.

A thirst unsated, a hunger unabated, it was the ubiquitous ambition, the ever flowing consciousness of what it meant to be Sith that skittered through his center to the very philosophical idea of who he was. Cradling Halal's head in his hand, Julio's other hand moved to turn the rag doll head towards his own. Before him laid a life, delicately resting in his hands. To give the gift of life to a man who had yet to do anything but accost him in every way possible every instance they had met, or to end a life, for the briefest moment glutting that which could never truly be satisfied. The two paths weighed heavily on his soul, sundering itself through conflict so that it may become forged anew, stronger through trial by fire. The question now was not merely of what was right and what was wrong. It was a question that's answer did dwell in its vast spectrum in the hearts of every living soul, unseen by the masses through the fog of fear and ignorance. What was life truly worth?

Each life held such unforeseeable potential it was hard to fully grasp the gravity of what the question fully entailed. With every life snuffed, every singular potential denied there was an echo cast through existence, an echo most had grown numb and unfamiliar with. But behind the echo ran a reverberating charge, sparking the moment the chord binding the small amount of force manifest within the life to the sustained mark upon perceivable reality was severed in twain, releasing it into the flowing stream of consciousness all were apart of that was the force. Though in life a being was connected to every single thing in existence at the same time, in death the same being remained connected to the entirety of existence, but instead of having its potential narrowed to the scope of a single creature, the very same ever expanding potential could be felt throughout all remaining beings still tied to reality through their mortal coil.

With a quick twist and a sudden snap the decision was made. Halal's body fell limp, but what really made up Halal sprang free from its prison, quick to allow itself to become consumed by the whole of the force. Julio stood, his golden eyes dancing around the forest around him. He could feel it, all of it, running rampant with its own potential. He spread his arms wide, taking it all in. Such raw power, saturating the very air he took in. In a deep inhale and a slow exhale he took one last look at the scene presented to him. It was beautiful, but it was the duality of hate and love the picture drew out of him that made him appreciate the momentary gift Halal's death had given him. As if drawn out of a trance he broke his statuesque form, retracing his steps back to the shuttle, sheathing his blades as he walked. This was but one stop in the vastly expanding path laid before him. There was still much to do.

• 2 months later...

Turgid waters, colored red with the blood of those fallen. Screams of the innocents cut through the empty space. Fire and ash stung the twisted souls in the immortal abyss of Hell. Nothing was left untainted by the evil that surrounded them; those spirits deigned to never again see the light of day, to never enter paradise, set for only those who had been good in their previous lives. This place, though, this afterlife of the damned, was inescapable and filled with an unmatched malice and hatred.

Halál felt a wrenching in him, an unpleasant feeling despite the seemingly insurmountable awfulness, and a horrible stretching sensation. He felt as if his very essence (that was all that was left of him) was being pulled elsewhere. Again and again, the feeling came, greater with each instant, becoming an almost continuous agonizing pain. He lost all sense of time, and then lost what little consciousness that remained within.

----------------------------------------

A chanting filled his ears as he regained a sense of awareness around him. Loss of oxygen took hold of his body, and he took a sharp intake, breathing in the sweet air around him.

What is happening to me? Am I alive or dead? What more torture can be dealt to me?

Unsure of what was in store for him, Halál hesitated to open his eyes. After waiting as long as he could, he slowly opened them, and peered around.

He was inside of a dark hut, a large fire roaring close by. Surrounding him were twelve figures, cloaked in dark robes and chanting slowly. The atmosphere clouded his mind, making him tired, as if he could sleep forever. But that was the last thing he wanted, now that the hellish nightmare was over, now that he was free to do as he willed. Halál flexed his hands, bending the joints of his fingers and absorbing the feeling of warmth that crept through his body. A hushed silence took over those surrounding him, and one person strode forward.

”œI hope you enjoyed your trip.”

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

• 2 weeks later...

Reptilia got out of hyperspace landed, got out of his ship but he just thought of something.

"This could be dangerous I could have been set up, I better get a weapon" he thought to himself.

But then a large wookie came up picked him up and threw him, Reptilia hit his head and got knocked out.

When he woke up there was a man standing in front of him,

"Are you Halaal, I have the droids"He said blankly.

repsisig.png

"Yes, that is reasonable"Reptilia replied.

He couldn't believe how much he was going to get payed for such an easy job.

"Here are your droids sir" he said as he took them off his ship trying to keep calm and not sound to happy. He gave him the droids and left for the temple.

repsisig.png

Before the sudden absence of activity on Kashyyyk, the activity of Black Sun had been a large scale operation, an attempt to control the entire planet under its fists of corruption. A long time ago, Halál had been a part of this organization, relishing the task that he performed for the underlords. However, the entirety of the bureaucracy had grown to corrupt, and too many problems had occurred. It was most likely for this reason that the base had been nearly deserted.

Halál, along with a handful of battle droids and a few shady mercenaries that he had picked up at a cantina, were roughly one thousand meters from the base, hiding within the vast undergrowth that inevitably surrounded the area. It was dark, and a perfect time to storm the keep, as visibility would be poor for the enemy, especially if they were unsuspecting. With night vision goggles, Halál and his troops scanned the large base, careful not to make noise despite their distance, in case guards were posted around the area in a large radius.

E-web turrets littered the roof of the building, which would prove very hazardous in a desperate situation. Halál signaled to a pre-determined force of scout droids, each would take up positions in plain view of any gunners that would appear to lead the retaliation.

The remaining troops split into three small groups, each ready to attack freely and effectively. One of the mercenaries that Halál had hired, a bothan (whom he had already forgotten the name of), was equipped with detonation packs, ready to blow through the blast doors on the side of the base. Everything was set when Halál sent the signal to attack over the encrypted comms that he had distributed.

An order of complete silence had been made beforehand. The three factions that would attack all approached as quietly as possible, careful to watch for any signs of enemy movement. Halál's group led the rear, ready to combat any possible breakdowns within the plan, which would most likely happen considering the amount of information on the mission available. Slipping through the tree line, they shadowed the other troops, waiting for the other groups to clear half of the distance to the base. Stepping into the red zone, Halál's troops crept through the cleared brush, ready to rush the headquarters once the blast door were gone. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned.

Once Halál and his men walked halfway to their destination, shouts arose. Sentry droids had been placed around the building, and had been alerted to the movement of the advanced platoon. Once they had alerted the base, all hell broke loose.

Sniper shots from the trees could be heard, signaling the scouts' assault upon the turrets. Other blaster fire soon followed, though, which was disturbing, as it meant a firefight had broken out in the forest. A hurried message was sent to his comm., confirming his fears.

Sir”¦..we are under heavy fire”¦I am the last one left”¦they found me”¦.

After that, only static was heard. The snipers were down, and Halál's men were sitting ducks, perfect turret fodder.

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

• 2 weeks later...

Halál was in trouble. All of his snipers posted in the woods were permanently out of commission, taken out by security that had been set around the base. Now the turrets on top of the headquarters were fully operational. Searing bolts were fired into Halál's faction like a hot knife through butter, tearing apart the ranks. Of course, it had been somewhat foolish to cross in such a delicate time, but it had been completely necessary. Something had to be done, and fast.

One by one, Halál's troops fell, until he was the sole survivor of his group. Now, he relied upon the force, moving without thought. The bolts sizzled into the grass, whizzing inches from his body. He drew his lightsaber and ignited it, allowing for a much more efficient defense. By knocking the blaster shots away, Halál was able to fully concentrate upon the battle at hand, not just his own protection. The one group of soldiers left was pretty well defended, out of reach of enemy fire and attacking those in the main hallway, the doors long destroyed by the hired bothan. The enemy, grouped on the roof, in the woods, and inside of the headquarters, would soon be able to outflank them, should no countermeasure be made. There was no room for error, and time was of the essence. Halál gave himself to the force.

No thought was given to each movement that he made, it just happened, absolutely instantaneously. The force surged through Halál, and he felt the presences of those around him, pinpointing the enemies in the woods and on the rooftop. He called out to the force, lifting four needles from his belt. Like possessed arrows he sent them, homing in upon their targets. The e-web operators fell, dead by the metallic death.

---------

Upon the roof, Commander Skurll of Black Sun operations on Kashyyyk, watched as the rebels were slowly destroyed by the e-web fire. Then, he stood behind one of his men, yelling instructions on where to fire. Suddenly, a change rippled through the air, and he watched in horror as the soldier before him fell, his throat gurgling, a thick needle sent completely through the vital point. The three other operators fell likewise, killed by a sudden twist of fate. Reaching down, Skurll pulled the needle from the man's neck, feeling it between his fingers.

The power of the dark side of the force was strong within it

He smiled at this thought. Finally, someone worthy to fight him had come. Throwing his hood over his head, Skurll looked down upon his lightsaber, thinking,

How long will he last before I behead him?

halalsig.png

My Chaos profile

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Over the past few months, quietly and undetected from others, small pockets of Wookiee villages began to make underground resistance cell. Over a period of time, they began to build small fortresses, strong enough to repel any ground force from a frontal assault. As they did, they collected any form of knowledge of what local bases looked like and what they were armed with from what the scouts could tell. As the information was collected, they would send it out to their General, Teagaar, giving him first hand information on what Black Sun was doing on their planet. The Wookiee's day of reckoning would come soon, and it would not be a pretty sight for those who have failed the Wookiees or disrespected them in the past...

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 1 month later...

Neruu got out of the Skipray Blastboat and stretched taking in a breath of fresh air. Taking a look around he first noticed the large trees. Neruu enjoyed fact the place wasn't really built up like that other world he had been too. Neruu turned back to face towards the Skipray.

"The treess are huge heress. We should probablys head off toos see if anyones needs are helps."

Turning to face way out of spaceport Neruu walked towards exit. He was just driven to succeed in this mission and not fail. Though Neruu stopped suddenly when he realized that spaceport was up in the trees.

"Were in thes treess.."

"The treess are huge heress."

"Yes they are."

Galen stared out into the expanse. The trees were so huge that someone really could see for a great distance. The boughs did block some of the view, but for trees such as these to flourish the separation was needed.

Galen's new found stability in the Force allowed him to feel the planet around him. It was incredible. The energy swirled around him. It was quick flowing and powerful yet also right. It lacked turbulence. It was a swift moving stream.

"Were in thes treess.."

Galen looked down over the edge.

"Yes we are..."

"Did your master inform you of what was needed here?"

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Neruu stopped to think about the mission. He had been told to help wookie people though that was very general. He took another minute to think on mission before speaking.

"Wellss masterss Kirloccas ssaid toos helps wookiiees peoples. Wes ssshould goes asks around toos ssee wheres we wills bess of helps."

Looking around Neruu noticed that there were wookies here. He looked down at Galen then back at wookies. Neruu knew his basic wasn't the best so he thought it would be better for Galen to talk.

"You sshoulds probablys doess mosts of talkings. Iis ams not bessts with bassics.."

((I'm very very sorry for not posting. I had the aftermath of a college visit and some other paperwork to deal with. For the record, never trust anyone remotely associated with personell to have your paperwork. Neruu, if I take anymore than two days to respond, I give you permission to double post and post my character's actions. My being hung up should not impact the thread more than is necessary. Once again, sorry for the delay.))

Galen stood contemplating the mass of Wookiees before him. The crowd bustled and shifted. He had no idea who to pick.

It was then that he saw another Wookiee hurry towards them. He carried a vox box that immediately stated,

"Jedi, hurry."

The Wookiee took off into the tree city at a brisk pace. Galen had to run to keep up.

GalenSig2copy.jpg

(( It's ok. I kinda posted a bit late too. Plus I don't mind waiting for a post ))

Neruu notices one wookie come forward. He takes off following the Wookie though is having trouble keeping up. His mind wonders what the wookie will need help with.

"The wookies looks likes stopping aheads."

Neruu stopped right by wookie and stopped to catch his breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Rwookrrorro

In the midst of a large gathering of Wookiees in Rwookrrorro city, it seemed to anyone on the outside that there was much unrest within the population of Kashyyyk, but to anyone who could understand to complicated the dialect of Xaczik would know that they were merely discussing the meetings and deliberations going on at Council Rock, a scared gathering area for the Wookiee leaders.

Council Rock

While at a time there would have been close to a dozen or more Wookiees present at the gathering, today there were only five, as most of the population has either died off, or simply left Kashyyyk behind. At that very moment, they were discussing the very future that Kashyyyk would play. It seemed that the Wookiee culture was torn on what move they should make next, as Teagaar, a former head elder of their society has become a madclaw and disowned his own culture, while another, Kirlocca, a long and forgotten heir to become Chieftain was off with the Jedi. But because no sign of the Bacca's Ceremonial Blade could be found, no such official move could be made until it was once again retrieved and returned to a rightful heir to the title Chieftain.

((Double sorry. I'm in the middle of prepping for a thousand mile move. LoL))

He was. Galen could see Council Rock straight ahead. They were taken to the area just outside of the council.

Wookiees surrounded the area and of the few on the rock itself, one held a jawbone and was speaking to the rest.

Galen couldn't make out what they were saying, and their 'guide' had disappeared into the crowd.

"Umm.... Okay."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Council Rock

The elders of the tribes continued in their debate without notice of the newcomers. They would have payed more attention to them had they knowledge of them being Jedi. The roar of growls and barks ensued evermore so as they did their best to decide what they shall do about the future of the Wookiee population if they wanted to survive. Without a singal pause, a new Wookiee entered the Council Rock with one of the loudest roars ever heard on Kashyyyk. All attention turned towards the dark furred Wookiee named Hirolaah. He walked up to the one holding the jawbone and gave one of the strongest swings with his paw and knocked the jawbone out of the other Wookiee's paw. Hirolaah picked it up and began his speech.

<< Fellow Wookiee's of the honorable Kashyyyk. I have come from Teagaar's Freedom Alliance. He has taken over the council of generals and claimed himself the ultimate general of the galaxy. He will reign terror down upon us as a culture. His plans includes mass genocide and mass suicide. He will light the galaxy on fire with no other purpose but to see it burn. Now is our grand time of reaching out to the Republic and Jedi. We must contact Kirlocca and have him return to become our Chieftain and bring us under the Republic once and for all. We must stand united under them along side the Jedi, or at least have out great Chieftain return to us. Kirlocca is the key to our future, therefore we must find him to set us in a secure future. >>

With the conclusion of Hirolaah's speech, the entire Council went up in roars and barks of loud outrage or agreement in with what Hirolaah had just stated before them.

Though he couldn't understand the entire speech, Galen was able to make out the name Kirlocca every now and then. He recognized the name if not the context.

Galen hi head to Neruu.

"Please tell me you speak Shyriiwook or Thykarann."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

A familiar presence fell on Galen. At first it came from afar, but then it resounded loudly as it made known who it was from. Once the presence was clearly felt, a familiar voice came with the familiar presence.

"Be mindful of the Force Galen. Every action or strong intention can leave behind powerful echos within the Force. Remember that in even the smallest of issues you may involve yourself in."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Hirolaah turned and left the shooting and debates of the Council Rock after he spoke his peace. They would decide the right thing to do, eventually. And he had other matters to attend to, such as the Jedi Neruu, whom he recognized from Corellia. He was the padawan of Kirlocca, as well as a hunter. He had someone next to him, but Hirolaah did not notice him at first, being that he was so small compared to the Wookiee species. Turned his head, he growled at a droid standing randomly off to his right and had him follow him over to the Jedi.

As he arrived to both of them, he bowed to them both. He didn't know why he, somehow it just felt right to bow before a Jedi. He began to bark and growl at the two. As he finished what he was saying, the droid began to make his interrupt for the two.

"General Hirolaah bids you both welcome Master Jedi. He also wonders what he can do for you."