Kashyyyk

RaveN

OOC: dont be morrons!!!!! jeez

This would be a rally Kashyyk would remember. The fleet was there to instill the sense of strength a galaxy power like only the empire could instill.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

Lord Ganelon, leading a convoy of cargo transports from KVC's once glorious command ship and commercial center, the Blue Rose, gives a command for the convey to land on Kashyyyk, clearing the landing with the Imperial fleet under special authority from Emperor Rivhen.

Taking his personal ship, the GD Exael Mark II, Ganelon watches as the ships touch down into a great clearing at the edge of a wide ocean.

Seeing an Imperial commander, the blue skinned factor and premire agent of KVC Enterprises snaps to attention delivering a report on the ships.

"My lord Correlli finished the devices as planned," Ganelon states perfunctly. "They are in perfect working order and allow for a small demonstration. Here is the datapad with the specifications, as well as quantities."

KVC Custom Hydro craft

Sonic Tanks- Submersable water unit- Powered by a crew of 3, and about 20 meters long. Reinforcws durasteel hull. The hull is designed to emit a powerful sonic blast in a spherical radius, decimating any unprojected units. Very well protected and with immense firepower, but also slow moving. Propuslion feed by underwater jet channels and a propeller system. If they are taken out, these things are sitting ducks. (2,000)

Nautilrian Cavalry- A variation on the speeder bike concept, designed to work under water. Very fast and swift. The main weapon is another sonic device, shooting out a cone of energy from the front. Very fast, but not all that well protected. An additional weapon is a small spear launcher in the rear, designed to launch explosive tipped spears to impale and destroy enemy ships. The soldiers piloting it wear a specially modified trooper suit, designed to insulate from electricity and sonics and carry a special sonic trident to protect themselves should the bike be destroyed. (3,000)

Crust crackers- A nasty weaponry for warfare in deep sea trenches. An electrostatic field projects it and is designed to repel attackers. The device is a giant drill, designed to bore into underground volcanic lava veins. Once they are reached, these bombs detonate and the results spewing molten lava all over the seabed, decimating any defenses. (500)

Sonic Cannon Platforms- The underwater equivilent of a planetary turbo laser, albiet smaller and much more cost effective. A drill platform, protected by 4 E-Webs, surrounds a giant cannon which extends underwater. The cannon can be adjusted and shots can level protected buildings and devices under the water. The cannon requires 3 crew members and 4 people to operate the E-Webs. A shielding unit protects it from the water up and thick durasteel protects it underneath. (500)

Urboros Mine Snakes- A mechanical sea serpent about 20 meters long, this speedy devices despense large meter in diameter mines from their segmented sides- carrying either sonics or ion blasts to electrocute enemy craft and soldiers. Piloted by a lone storm trooper, these can weave through a battlefield and drop explosives to absolutely destroy anything underwater. These have little defenses and like the bikes, rely on speed and skill to stay alive. (1,000)

Ganelon deploys one of each. The tank moves through the water and fires off its charge in a constant stream, almost untouchable. The bike moves through and darts around, leaving a trail of debris in its wake. The drill sinks down quickly and begins drilling, causing the whole lake to rise up and shake when it goes off. The platform takes out an destroys preselected targetting area, crushing it utterly. Finally, the Urboros unit sweeps through the lake, causing a series of electrical fountains to rise to the surface indictative of where the mines went off. That done, Ganelon applauds his men.

"Thank you. Excellent work," he turns to the Imperial on the ground. "The rest of the units are yours for inspection. The bill is already pending the approval of the bureau of military precurment so things are good to go as we've finished unloading them already. Good luck with them."

With a bow, Ganelon directs the crew to return to the cargo convoy and his ships, which take off into hyperspace.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." -Mark Twain

Payne smiled as he recieved the older from the commander at the helm.

"Thank you."

--------------------

The engineers examine the equipment testing it briefly...then the fleet jumps into hyperspace.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

A small orb, about a meter and a half in diameter exits from hyperspace, hurlting towards Kashyyyk. The orb enters the planet's atmosphere and manages to land at the end of the Imperial base. Slowling down, three legs emerge from the ends of the pod as it waits. When approached for inspection, the orb opens up and a tightly sealed red canister is revealed along with a holorecording of a tall man dressed in black with a haughty expression on his face.

This is for the esteemed Rivhen, Emperor of the Galaxium. My name is Rinwald Adolphus Dahlmiester. In this coming war with rebel dissenters I have taken it upon myself to offer both gifts and counsel to you.

The rebels are strong and a surprisingly large number of them are gathering. Where, even I do not know, but my young rebel operative is rumored to be leading them. Please tell Benedict, should you get your hands on him that I send my regards.

Your Empire is great and strong. I was pleased to have watched the Tournament, which did well to display your power, but be wary that its winners do not seek to rise above themselves and upspur your rightful place. The force has its own guiding will and may seem omnipresent, but a strong will can set it back and deter it. Remember that those who use it are tools to an end and must be controlled. You should be ruthless and decisive in your actions, setting a harsh and uncompromising example to deter those from opposing your order. Death should be dealt out with a liberal hand so none may mistake your seriousness and your decisions are irrevoable and that which is weak or useless should be cleansed. As a word of warning, be careful about excluding non humans. Though you deem them inferior, they oft have talents and skills to be exploited if nothing else. Such a mistake lead to Palpatine and Thrawn's undoings, so deal with them as racial equals, but give them no greater or lesser regard than you would a human that crossed your path or swore you fealty.

Your manuvers on Mon Calamari have reached my ears and for that I send a gift to their people to insure that their aid to the rebellion will be long remembered for its rewards on a scale on par with Alderaan. The canister you see contains CORE Beta's latest endeavor, a special algea that once deployed can replicate and cover that world in less than a week, then burn itself out, essentially snuffing the planet of all life in a green death and then poisoning it as it degrades so nothing regrows there for at least another fifty or sixty years even with extensive cleansing. It is designed specifically for Mon Calamari, but be careful and use it last so that it will not risk poisoning other worlds.

As a last word I give you this: Even beyond the rebels some great game is being played, one worthy of me. For what end that game is and who the players are, I again know not, but be wary in your actions for its scope spans the galaxy. More than that I cannot say, nor am I inclined to since it does not concern me. Remember the first and foremost order of any government is the order and productivity of the populace and any means necessary should be used to ensure it.

With that, the image fades, replayable at the touch of the button. The red canister with the deadly bioweapon sits in the pod, ready to snuff out a world.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Jaina was caught between a rock and a hard place...or rather, a Wookiee and a dense, jungle forest.

Sayn had killed many Wookiees, and she was determined to go out fighting. She jumped on the back of a Wookiee and sank her sharp, little fangs into the fur-coverd neck.

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

• 1 month later...

*Luvinnia's ship landed are her men unloaded the E-webs.*

"Ten are to go to our new defenese sation, the other two are to go to our allies. They have a base on our planet, and once again, try to offer our service to them once again!"

*Luvinnia then took two of her body guards aboard her ship, then they left to the imperial palace.*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

Blood spilled from the Wookiee and onto the forest floor...As the lifeless, bloodless body fell to the ground, Jaina Nu hoped off and searched the planet...looking for more victems to punish.

As she searched about the planet, Jaina came upon a big, sharp stick. Her new weapon was about the same hieght as her. Yes, I will see how much Wookiees really like wood

After two more hours of walking, Jaina came upon a soon-to-be victem. She took her sharp stick-weapon, and jabbed into the Wookiee's flesh. The stick pentrated the hairy animal's body, and lodged itself between the Wookiee's ribs.

Jaina watched, and laughed, at the dying Wookiee.

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

OOC: I'm sorry for this ooc post, but Jaina Nu, am sure that must be illegal what your doing. You can't just go around killing wookiees. I don't mind if you kill like maybe 4, but after that, don't you think they would over power you? Can't you go to another planet and kill another kind?

(( My Wookiee holocaust is completely legal...I don't have anything against you, or for any Wookiee...its just that Jaina is a crazy, mass murderer...if you really want her to stop, just fight her (and try to win ) ))

After the Wookiee had sank to the grown in agony, Jaina removed the stick...raised it up as high as her little arms could...and jabbed it through the Wookiees skull.

There goes another one...

Jaina continued searching the forest for more vitems.

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bles runs through the trees looking for more victims. He had plenty of Wookie skulls in his trophy case, but he wanted one more before he left Kashyyk. He had always wanted to escape from this system, and now he had been given the chance by his clan to leave and kill more. To bring honor to his clan.

He sees five wookies off to the side. This was better than he had planned. He would kill as many of them as possible without using a blaster. If he used a blaster, there is a possibility that he would damage the skull, and he would definitely singe the hair. He wanted to save all the parts of the wookies. He pulls out the Ryyk Blade and leaps on top of the strongest of the five. He kicks the wookie in the back seding him into a tree.

"Disgusting Wookies. Ill kill you and then Ill skin you."

He throws a punch and it makes contact with the side of a smaller Wookie, knocking the wind out of him. The other three stayed back. They seemed to be females. He smelled their fear. They knew he would take extra care in skinning them. He would make it very painful just becuase they were female. He would skin them alive after making them watch him skin their males.

The two males had stood up to fight him. They pulled out their own Ryyk blades and charged forward. Bles hissed before rising his own blade to block his attackers blade. Unlike Wookies, who thought it shameful to use their claws Bles thought it perfectly fine, when suited to the situation. He reaches out with his claws and slices open the stomach of the smaller Wookie. He falls down dead with his guts spilling out.

Bles turns to the larger Wookie who has to Ryyk blades out. He snarls and lunges with his claws. The Wookie swings the blade and cuts off Bles's hand. Bles looks atthe stump and sees it is already beginning to grow back. He feints left and spins before slashing the back of the large Wookie. Bles slips the blade back into its sheath before reaching intothe wound and grabbing hold of the spine and yanking. He then pulls out a blaster and sets it on stun. He fires a bolt into each of the females and drags them back to his speeder. He throws them in a cage with the dead males and speeds backto where he landed the Wookie Slayer.

Once inside he activates the lever and the cage is raised tothe prison level. He lays the males on his skinning table and begins to cut their heads off. Soon two more Wookie heads rest atop his bloody trophy case. He then begins to cut the hair off the rest of their body. He puts the hair into a puch to be braided later. He then cuts their skin off their muscle and tosses the rest of the body out of the ship hoping it would land on another wookie.

He turns to the females and smiles. He grabs one and places her on the table and cuffs her down. He does not ignore her screams, they only fuel his emotion to cutting the hair off her body. Soon all the hair from the female is gone. He then takes one last look into her eyes and grins. Then the fall of the Wookie females head against the floor. He places it next to the others. He continues the rest of the process with the two other Wookie females before taking off and heading to where he could hopefully gain a reputation.

Darth-Garou.jpg

This will stop...

Warracca begins his journey after the wookie-hunters. His massive bulk is lithe and nimble as he begins his tracking thorugh the trees. It is not hard to follow Jaina's trail. Blood is spilled, and the stench stands out among the huge trees of his home planet.

He hears a high-pitched growl/scream. He crashes through the trees, his sword in one hand, his loaded bowcaster in the other. He sees a small green figure laghing over a slain Wookiee, her back turned away from him. Warracca aims his bowcaster and fires a bolt right inbettween the shaking shoulders.

(ooc: Try and win, HA! Jaina, you are a three-foot muppet with a pointy stick! I am a 7 ft. Wookiee with a 4 foot sword and a very powerful bowcaster. I don't think it takes a genius to figure out who will win. And I am here to protect them, so if you can come up with a way to dodge that bolt, bring it!)

• 3 weeks later...

*Luvinnia retruns back to Kashyyyk, after a long diplomatic trip. She makes her way to her Palace, and then declares some new rules.*

"From now on, anyone who kills any of my kind, will be killed on site. And anyone who ignores my athurity, will have thier head cut off from where they stand. I am tried of being looked down apun. Let's see what they do when they piss a pycho bicth off!"

*And with that, he royal guards now act apun her new rules.*

ooc: well said

ic:

Warr boarded his wookie Agr, and heads for the palace to meet with his proper superior. She will not stand alone.

• 1 month later...

*Luvinnia sat in her throne room. She felt a comming. She did not know what she felt. Her father had once told her that she was 'Force-sensitive', though, she had no clue what that meant. But for some strange reason..she felt something...it fle talmost like it flowed through her...it call to her to see the jedi...*

See the jedi...I do not know where they are. only if they could come to me...

*Luvinnia tried to 'use the force' the call out to whoever would answer he call for answers...*

The gleaming hull of the Doshans Claw betrayed the interior of the ship. To see the outside, you would think it a luxury liner, but on the inside, it was a Bounty Hunters haven. There were tons of skinned Wookies hanging in a trophy room on the bottom level. Only those with proper clearance were allowed in there. There were blasters and shrapnel near the door to make sure that law was enforced. There was blood splattered all over the walls creating a feeling of death as soon as a victim was harshly dragged into this room. They immediately knew what they were about to experience. Skinning and then a slow death. Many races had met their demise here including, Twi'leks, Wookie, Shistavens, Humans, and many more. Cages also lined the wall of this level, letting people revel in the smell of death and rot, knowing they would either be next or just to be punished on the ride to wherever they were to be dropped off.

The second level consists of living quarters for whoever owns the ship. The larger room had been perfectly modified for a Trandoshan. No room had been taken for lights as he did not need them, instead of housed a rack of weapons and a bed to sleep on. It also housed two basic guardian droids to protect the room. The other two rooms could be modified by whoever the Doshans partner was at that particular time.

The top floor was the main deck, which consisted of a cockpit and small armory. The main part was the cockpit though. It housed a sophisticated XD-11 droid brain built into the ship to easier run the ship. By simple voice commands, it would do whatever its owner asked. Its owner was currently not in the vessel but running through the forest with his two cronies.

Powerful leg muscles tensed before they shot the Doshan through the trees. Rippling arm muscles ripped as they grabbed a vine and swing to the next branch. The muscles of a Doshan could take tremendous amounts of work and still be fine. Unlike the Twi'lek and Human trailing behind it. They were slower but had more finesse than he did. The Doshan was clothed only in a loin cloth and a belt which hung his Ryyk Blade and Bowcaster. The only two weapons he had brought with him on this hunt. He stops above a small Wookie hut. He could hear four children inside as well as two adults. He could taste their happiness and it made him sick.

Bles nods to his associates and they move into their positions. The middle-aged human they called, Viper, slowly crept on top of the hut and draws his heavy blaster pistol. Bles had met this human on Coruscant, while he was trying to escape from the CSF. Bles took him in and trained him to be a human Doshan. Bles had had the mans memory section of the brain taken out and placed a link to the Doshans Claw in its place. He wore a flight suit with holsters for his weapons all over it.

The blue Twi'lek female they called, Falcon, he had found on Dosha after an Imperial prison was raided by Bles. He had freed her along with several Doshan criminals. He had trained her to be his personal assassin. She would blindly obey him to do anything. He had placed a targeting computer in her brain to assist her in blasting away any targets he deemed unworthy of life. She swung to another tree and un-slung her sniper rifle off her back. As most Twi'lek women did, she wore scanty clothing. She wore a black top that left little to the imagination, with long skintight pants. Bles often used her to lure unsuspecting prey into his claws and then crush them.

The Doshan was happy with his crew. They had served him well over many years and would serve him until all of them died. He knew this would be a walk in the park. His two slaves would take the children while he took the adults. Bles lets out a roar and all the Hunters start their jobs. Bles charges through the door swatting a kid out of the way and tackling the adults through a window and falling to a platform. He stands up and unsheathes his blade. The Wookies only cared about getting to their kids while the only thing the hunter cared about was killing these two. The male charged him while the female tried to climb back to her babies.

Bles smiled a shiny grin and falls backward when the male reaches him. He pushes his feet out and flips the male over him. He stands and slices into the Wookies arm, causing a deep gash to appear and blood to pour. The Wookie gets enraged and starts to use his claws on Bles. But an enraged Wookie is no match for an enraged Doshan. The Doshan spins and grabs the males' neck only to snap it and let him thud to the ground. He sees the Female about to reach the top and he knows his friends can not take an enraged Wookie female. He switches grips on his knife and flings it into her back, causing her to fall dead on the platform. He grabs his knife and climbs up the trees. The Doshan sees his associates standing over four dead Wookie children. He smiles and nods to Viper. Soon the Doshans Claw was outside and the three hunters loading up the ship and taking off for systems unknown.

Darth-Garou.jpg

Out of the abyss of space, a group of Imperial ships burst out of hyperspace. Two Star Destroyers, several transports, and innumerable number of TIE Defenders approached the tranquil planet of Kashyyk. The peaceful and beautiful home of the wookiees was suddenly interrupted as the scream of TIE's could be heard entering the atmosphere.

Macleod piloted his TIE toward the planet's surface, barking orders.

"The transports are landing, give them cover boys. These backwoods aliens shouldn't give us too much trouble."

The transports set down in a clearing, as swarms of TIE's monitored the surrounding areas.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

*Luvinnia almost sighed out loud when she heard the TIE's roar over head.*

No time to call out to force users latter, for now, I must put on my diplomat face...if it helps at all.

*She walked out, followed by her 8 guards, which she wished would just leave her alone for a while. She made her way out to look into the field where the Imperial transports were landing.*

You would think that after I signed our planet with them, that they would understand that we want to be on their side...I would like to meet the idiot who tells them to come here with such a big force.

"Gaurds, mount your Maru and give them an escort to the main city. Make sure they they get the best ride here. And let them know that from there, I will talk with them...one on one."

*She watched as they mounted their Maru and rode off the greet them and give them their escort.*

Rauschenberg comes out of hyperspace in orbit about his once homeworld of Kashyyyk. He eyes the planet curiously from his viewport. The consiquences of his leaving were sad, but he couldn't worry about that now, he had a bounty to fulfill.

Finding a quiet clearing the forest, he lands and decides to land there and begin his investigation. No bounty hunter would go near the populated areas of Kashyyyk for the wookies hates bounty hunters. Scouring different uninhabited areas of the planet he comes up little until he nears a certain clearing.

Something must have gone on here he thinks to himself. There are several tracks leading to what must have been a ships landing spot. From where the tracks lead, there are bits of fur and stains of blood. Wookie blood.

Following the three separate tracks he tenses up at the thought of wookies being slaughtered. Was this the work of Bles Trium? Indeed one of the tracks is Doshan in scope.

Edited by Guest

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Evan had barely stepped off the shuttle when wookies on Maru came riding up top him. They asked him to ride with them tyo mee tthe wookie leader, Luvinnnia. He gets on one of the Maru bringing with him, two stormtroopers and two Venom Troopers.

Soon he reaches the homeof theprincess and he gets off the Maru.

"I have come here to do a job princess. Why are you deterring me from it?"

DarthI.jpg

*Luvinnia didn't move. When she did speak, she spoke with power.*

"I am not doing anything. But let me ask you this question for you. What job involes such a powerful force to land on Kashyyyk, young sir?"

*She moved closer, The imperial solider next to Evan, got ready to fire at her, yet at the same time, all 14 royal guards moved thier weapons to bear on the imperial soilder.*

"Since I did sign a contract with the Imperials...I thought...no...I know that it is my right to find out why such a big ally force landed on MY PLANET!"

*She stood..not worried at all by the fact of Imperials in sight. They had wanted wookiees to fear them, but wookiees now a days...didn't even concider them a worthy opponent.*

"Mam, this is not only your planet now. Since you signed a treaty with the Empire it became a combined planet. But we have cometo establish a base here to keep any Rebel Forces from easily taking the planet. We will onyl be setting up a garrison, hangar and armory. No wookies will ne enslaved or putt o work in anyway. The Imperial engineers and mechanics wil be doing all the work. But I have one favor to request. I would like ten wookies who know the jungle really well, to come qwith us and help train a new unit of ours designed specifically to fight in the jungle."

Evan stands theitr cocky with his arms crossed. He hoped the Wookie princess would not cause trouble. These creatures seemed peaceful but he knew at any moment, they could strike.

DarthI.jpg

Shimenski stood by Evan with his blast rifle ready, but he was reluctant to bring it up and aim considering he was staring down the barrel of multiple wookie guns.

Shimenski then whispered to Evan.

"Sir, I don't think we're in a very good possition to be cocky right now. I'm just saying that because there are multiple wookies getting ready to shoot us and rip our heads off."

Shimenski.jpg

*Luvinnia just stood there for a second..unable to move. She then turned towards her captin.*

"Horra, Bring the best royal guards that know the forest. They will lead them whereever they want to go."

*Luvinnia turned back towards the Imperial commander.*

"But, I want you to do me a favor in return also."

*She stood there and waited for his reply.*

A lone ship emerges from hyperspace at some distance from Kashyyyk.

"Sensors," Faust orders his ship, scanning the area ahead of him to avoid any unpleasantness.

The images of two massive Imperial Star Destroyers comes up on the screen, surrounded by a full compliment of TIEs. Faust's lip curls into a dark smile. This will be fun.

Weighing in on their orbit and the regular sweeps of TIE fighter patrols, Faust takes his time, then plots entry into Kashyyyk. Taking the ride into the atmosphere at a steeper angel than he normally should, Faust sweeps down into the thick jungles, evading Imperial detection. he scas for heat sources or other life forms, finally finding a landing spot that suits his secretive purpose. Touching down with the Bhelliom in a secluded clearing that checked out, Faust pops open the cockpit and releases his cargo into the jungle.

Drawing up, he makes a break for it, barreling out of orbit and escaping into hyperspace from Kashyyyk. As he vanishes into the ether, the stars bending back into long, swirling lights, he runs the odds into his ships computer for the success of his mission.

Total time in the planet's orbit: 3:55

Chance of detection by the Imperials: 0.05%

Chance of detection by the natives: 3.3%

Chance of success for this little endeavor: 70%

All in all, Faust liked those figures.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

::Out of the darkness, the Starweaver emerged to deliver a precious cargo. As Ahriman was a Sith lord, he was allowed to land undeterred by the imperial ships. He went straight to Luvinia's office, interrupting a meeting, but not caring that he did.::

This is the soul of a wookie hero who fell fighting an ancient evil, I am returning it as a sign of good will from the Sith and the Empire to the people of Kashyyyk. I am sure you will know what to do with it.

::Ahriman departed and took his ship into hyperspace once again, this time headed for Dathomir.::

MGw9G2u.jpg