Kashyyyk

RaveN

Mindan watched as the ships crew expertly used the tractor beam to pull the thing into its hold. Giving them the order to head to Dubrillion, and warning them to be ready for anythign upon exit from hyperspace, Mindan nodded to Kamino, and commed Crow to have him prepare for the trip to Dubrillion. Makinghis way onboard, Mindan double checked Crow's preflight checks and lifted off, watching until the massive ship containing the thign had entered hyperspace before himself doing so.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

• 1 month later...

Firwir'tk'ith's ship came out of hyperspace and slowly floated down into the large forest planet. Once the ship was on the ground he walked out along with his security droids or trappers as he called them during the hunt. He began placing them high in the trees were wookiee claw marks could be clearly seen. He then began laying other traps where foot prints could still be seen. Most just simple nets, though a few were mines that contained gas that would knock out a wookiee for at least two hours.

After about three hours Firwir'tk'ith heard blaster shots come from one of the tree where he had hidden one of his droids and then a loud thud as the wookiee fell to the ground. He clamped stun cuffs on it and dragged it into his ship. After he came out he heard the roar of a wookiee and the whine of the rope being pulled up into the trees. He came to the struggiling wookiee in the net. It then started to cut its self out of the net with a ryk blade.

It fell down and then charged at him swinging the blade around, Firwir'tk'ith doged and swung his tail at the wookiee hitting it in the back. The wookiee fell down into the dirt and Firwir'tk'ith fired a stun bolt into its back. Firwir'tk'ith then dragged it into his ship, the day went on and Firwir'tk'ith captured four more wookiees. He then collected his dorids and put them in his ship and took off. Though before he engaged the hyperdrive one of the P'w'ecks had tried to eat one of the wookiees. He ended up dead on the Entechment ring. The ship then dissapeared heading back towards the Hutt palace.

• 3 weeks later...

DEATH...Kirlocca could feel it reek off the planet before he even pulled out of hyperspace. The wookiee slowly brought his ship down for a landing, and got extremly disappointed when he saw no tree's, no forest, no life. Kirlocca quickly climbed out of his fighter to look around. There was nothing to see.

"cahaoac cakahao!"

After he screamed his heart out, Kirlocca feel to his knees with tears. Never before had something like this been brought to his attention.

...The Jedi...can't feel...

He was just as guilty as the rest of them. Kirlocca made a private vow to himself never to let this happen again. It was this day that Kirlocca began his training in ancient ways of the force and learning ways of the Jedi that had been forgotten by so many generations...

After some time into his training, Kirlocca began to have thoughts of going back to the Jedi. Deep down in his heart, it was where he was meant to be, not matter what anyone else said.

...I have no choice, I must return after learning the old ways of the force...

Kirlocca once again reached out through the force. this time trying to find friends of the order, trying to re-emerge into the Jedi order and make up for his earleir actions...

...Kirlocca had recieved an answer of some kind from Aryian. Kirlocca packed up his holocrons that carried information of lost Jedi arts and left for his new place of training.

* In a small trader's village of Kashyyyk, a small boy wandered the outskirts of his makeshift home. It was getting dark, and he knew that his mother would be calling for his return soon for supper and family time before bed, but he was too busy at the moment to worry about the consequences of his delayed return. He cared not if his mother would be upset, as his attention was on a small creature that he'd been watching meander around the bushy entrance to his hometown. *

* As he snuck up on the creature, the boy eased his small hunter's knife out of the holster upon his right hip. He crawled slowly, with the utmost stealth towards the small furry animal, ready to pounce as it's back was turned to him. He'd never really caught one before, but he hoped to show his fallen prey to his friends in the morning, and brag about his skills. They would be so envious of him! *

* He crawled closer, and as he was steadying his hand, preparing to use the pointed blade to fatally injure his prey, it stood for a moment on it's hind legs - and then hurried into the brush in front of him. He cursed under his breath as he crawled on all fours towards the inside of the foliage, ready to attack. *

* His head down so as to protect his face from the outreaching branches that wanted to scratch him, the boy didn't even see the impact coming, but he felt it. *

* THUD *

* He rolled onto his bottom, and sat, looking up at what he ran into - was it a tree? No. It was a man's shin. He'd never seen this man before, and he was strangely dressed with mid-length black hair. His icy gaze seemed to peer through the boy. He grasped his knife tightly in his hand ... as he didn't know if this man was a threat or not. The boy thought the man looked sad. Had he been crying? He wasn't sure ... *

"Who are you?" - exclaimed the boy.

The man didn't move for a moment, but then tilted his head. A small smirk formed into a wide smile as he spoke, "You can see me?"

"Hell yeah I can see you - I can feel you, too!" - said the boy, rubbing his head - a headache rising violently.

The man chuckled, before lending a hand to assist the boy to his feet. The man was tall - about 6'4" - towering over the small boy, nearly half his height. The boy looked up at him, and asked him again, "So ... ? Who are you? I don't reckon you're from around these parts, are you? You're mighty dressed up in some warm clothing for the forests here ... and I've never seen you. What's your name?"

The man knelt beside him, and rubbed the boy's head slightly ... instantly, his headache went away. Another smirk upon the man's face, he replied, "You know? I've been here for a long time, and you're the first person or thing that has acknowledged my existence in years."

The boy shook his head, "What do you mean? Who are you?"

"I thought that I was free ... free to be happy, I thought I'd become one with The Force, I thought that I would have been able to serve the remainder of my existence without pain, or anguish from this ... this life. I was wrong."

The man seemed to be talking mostly to himself, but the boy was starting to become frightened. His mother warned of the neighboring village's inhabitants, he started to back away slowly ... and the man, who was looking to the side while speaking to him whipped his head around to stare squarely at the boy again.

The man said, "You see? I was wrong ... I've been stuck here, on Kashyyyk for years now. I've been trapped here, paying my dues for a bad decision. It's okay ... I mean you no harm," - the boy stopped moving away, wondering what this man was rambling about. He let him continue, "I am a fallen Jedi, young boy. My name is Adi-Wan Tinova - and I've been sent back to this place. For what, I'm not entirely sure ... but, I'm free now. I died here years ago ... and the only explanation that I can come up with is that I've been taught a valuable lesson in the ways of the Force. I've been sent back to make something right."

The boy was dazzled - he'd never seen a Jedi ... a real Jedi, that is. He spoke, "W-w-w-would you like to come to my house for supper? I'm late as it is, and need to be running ... "

Adi-Wan glared down at him, "No thank you, but tell me: Do you have public transports off of this planet? I must get back to civilization as soon as possible ... I need to head to Coruscant."

The boy nodded, and replied, "Yeah, there's a hovercraft that comes about once an hour in the main square to take people to Kachiro, where there is public transportation off of this planet."

Adi-Wan nodded at the boy, and thanked him.

"Thank you, child. I wish you could feel the joy inside of me when you acknowledged me ... remember always, son - Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova thanks you." - and he bowed deeply to the boy.

* Adi-Wan turned in towards the center of the city, and sprinted to the hovercraft landing zone. Nearly no one was stirring, or headed anywhere on the public transports - and he fortunately caught the last pickup of the day before the villagers turned down for the night. He sat alone in a seat in the middle of the craft, glaring off to the left, overlooking the life within the forests ... a smile upon his face. The driver looked in the rear-view mirror several times, and studied him. He wondered what this man's business was, ironically as Adi-Wan didn't. The Jedi, for once, felt free ... and in death, he was shackled unlike he'd anticipated. Now that he was again amongst the living, his heart was filled with happiness. He was not one with the Force in death ... rather, he was a wandering nomad, unseen by the living. He was forced into solitude, into contemplation of his living days, and his dying moment. While away, he thought often of Brook ... his encounters with her, his time serving as a Jedi Knight, and Master of the Jedi Order. He thought often of his time organizing, and fighting. *

* He thought of all of his friends ... did any of them still exist? He thought of Sly, Mes, his former student - Orrick. He thought of Reagan, of Airleas. He thought of Tares, and the others. He thought of his enemies, that had taught him so much about being a Jedi - he thought of Tarrian, of Bishop, he thought of Ar Pharazon ... and most of all, he thought of Brook. He sorted them out in his head, and of all of them ... he missed Brook the most. Why? She was the enemy! She was a Sith! Perhaps ... after all of this time away, he'd had unfinished business with her. Out of all of those people who's lives he'd touched, she was the one he never really truly reached. She was the one that he longed to talk to the most ... but, gone she was now. He wondered about the others ... wondered if any of them were alive still. If they were, the best place to start would be the what was seemingly the center of the Galaxy ... The Last Call on Coruscant. *

* He tipped the driver from whatever funds he had in his satchel, and awaited the shuttle that landed. He loaded in, and took a seat in the back. Amidst wildlife, and various other exports, Adi-Wan Tinova was blasted off of Kashyyyk ... his prison for so many years to a future unknown. *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

• 1 month later...

((During my absence Dash has been searching for clues about his father's identity and death on the outer rim. He has now been lead to Kashyyyk where he believes that he father made his final stop before his demise. He has almost forgotten about the Jedi and has begun to embrace some of his darker aspects.))

The faintest hint of green was slowly slipping from the dense forests of Kashyyyk as the flit drifted towards its ominous surface. What once had been a spectacular collage of dark emerald and pale blue now formed an endless field of black. A sliver of crimson upon the horizon was all that broke the satin blanket. Dash's eyes mirrored the scarlet tint as he cast them out across the black void waiting impatiently for the cover of nightfall.

He was not the man he had once been”¦.

The thinning streak of red was all that distinguished night from day; a boundary that was beginning to blur in Dash's own mind. His eyes retained their dark glow as the last flicker of light vanished from the landscape. A battle between good and evil was waging itself within his delicate sole, and evil was winning. Dash had not made contact with the Jedi for nearly six months. He no longer obeyed the codes of his forgotten order, nor did he title himself with their name.

A trail of clues had lead him far beyond the other rim in a quest of history and identity. Dash searched for the identity of his father and the reason of his early death. He had discovered that Master Antilles was once a Jedi whom Aryain had known. That was before the trail had run cold on this wookiee infested waist.

Dash brought the small craft down onto a secluded landing pad hidden amid the trees. Nonchalantly he clipped his light-saber to his waist and strapped the cortosis brace across his left for-arm. Preparing himself for the pearl that had frequently visited him over the past months.

Dash raised the canopy of his small craft only to meet the greedy eyes of a Tradotion Poacher. The man leaned in until Dash could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath and see the yellow film which glazed his teeth. ”œ1000 credits for the night.”

• 2 months later...

Malik entered Kashyyk's atmosphere and settled down near a sparsely populated village. This was to be the location of Malik's training under Slicer. Malik wondered why this spot was chosen. Perhaps the rugged environment and dangerous wildlife would serve as training. That's alright, it can never hurt to keep one's senses and agilities sharpened, not that I need to.Malik mused as he walked down the ramp and into the outskirts. The wind was howling and a storm was approaching. Malik's cape blew sideways into the wind, thunder and lighting crackling in the distance. Slicer said he was going to 'whip him into shape' and make him a 'true fighter'.Hmfph, I'll show him a true fighter...

ruleof2sig2withvaderstarswhitnsilve.jpg

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." - Andre Gide

((I like the improvemnt in your posting style. It has a better flow to it than before.))

Slicer had been lying in wait for a good time now, his only distraction had been the arrival of the ship and the lone figure to emerge from it moments later.

Slicer let loose a sigh, to get rid of the tension he felt pent up inside of him before gearing himself up for what would most likely be a shocking experience for the man.

He closed his eyes as he summoned the force, allowing it to aid his movements as he crept closer to his target. Slowly but surely he circled his way around until he was in the best position he could hope for. In a quick movement he sprang forward and removed the dagger from his belt.

In a flash he had the dagger at the man's throat, coming up from behind to take him totally by surprise.

"You announce yourself well, too well I might add."

Releasing his hold on the man he pocketed the dagger and looked of into the distance. The sun shinned on his visor, yet bothered him very little thanks to the light filtering he usually employed on this forsaken world.

"Lets get started with this training I promised you. You have one task to complete and a grand total of four days to complete it. You are Travel to the lower branches of Kashyyk as well as journey into the shadowlands do battle with the following creatures and bring me their heads.

A Mykal, Walluga, and a Bolstyngar. If you took the time to fully examine the datapad I gave you earlier, you should have noticed that the profiles of these animals were included under the subheading targets.

I thought that would be more than obvious enough for you to find."

He paused for a moment and turned away.

"This is only the first step in your training. You have great potential and I plan to mold you into something greater than you can imagine. By the way, your timer started back when I listed your targets."

With that Slicer used the force to obfuscate the man's mind, and before the man could realize it. Slicer had already departed from his view.

((This goal of this is simple, you are to supply three- to five posts dealing with the capture and killing of the three creatures I listed above. Each of your post must contain at least 350 words, and to make matters worse, you will be judged on creativity. The more creative you are, the better off you'll be. The more... direct you are, the worse off you'll be. *HINT HINT* I will be posting in between your posts in order to keep you from double posting. I look forward to seeing how you will accomplish this.))

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Having received his assignment, Malik walked into the forest, keeping his senses alert for any and all dangers, specifically his first target; a mykal. Malik kept his eyes and eyes focused on the air, and had his weapons at the ready. For a classic hunt, Malik had his personal vibroblade as well as a special vibrosword handed down through his family. He barely used it in his everyday work, but hunting mykal seemed a good use for sharpening its blade.

Malik marched through the dense, hot forest, clearing a path for himself as he went. He saw many creatures and fauna along the way, but hours past before he came upon his prey. There it was, up in the trees, a pair of mykal searching for their lunch. Malik knew that all he needed was to catch their attention and they would be instantly upon him. Malik preferred to take such a creature one-at-a-time, so he waited until they had distanced themselves.

One of the pair finally descended down to his level, finding some vermin to snack on. Malik approached cautiously, remaining as quiet as possible. Malik gripped his vibroblade, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting creature. Raising his blade, Malik leapt out and-

-was knocked to the ground from behind. Scrambling, Malik turned around to see that the other mykal he had been watching had also been observing him. Clever girl... The new combatant swung around for another attack, lounging at Malik. He swings hard at the creature, cutting a good gash in its wing. Screaching mad, the mykal flew head on towards Malik, blood lust in its eyes. Swinging his vibrosword back, Malik was about to swing-

-and cried out in agonizing pain as a jaw full of teeth pierced through Malik's arm. Blast it, how could I be so clumsy?... Fortunately, Malik's layered clothing took most of the bite, although it still stung like heck. Using his undamaged arm to bear most of the strength, Malik ran full force back at the mykal, slicing it cleanly across the chest, its mouth missing his face by inches. Rolling to his right, Malik crouches up and searches for the remaining target. The forest is suddenly quiet, eerily so. Ignoring the blistering pain in his right arm, Malik stood guard and waited. Walking forward to a small clearing, Malik kicked some rocks around, trying to attract some attention. There was a rustling in the bushes ahead, and Malik walked toward it-

-and jabbed his sword backward, right into the belly of the beast. His acute senses had caught the sound of the mykal swooping in on him, and he turned the tables just as quickly. His mission accomplished, Malik patched up his arm and headed out of the forest with the two mykal heads in tow; personal trophies of his victory, along with the scar he will bear on his arm.

It was a challenging hunt, one that Malik will learn a lot from. He headed back to his ship and rested up for the next day. Malik was looking forward to his next trial, whatever it shall bring...

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." - Andre Gide

((You got my ... ideas about your post in your pm box))

Slicer could not stand it, he had stopped sleeping in order to escape that which seemed to intrude into his dreams.

He sighed, raising himself up and out of his seat, before standing up and walking over to his control panel.

He had been plagued by these... strange dreams for a little while now. Mainly after Harrun Kal, though why he had these dreams he wasn't sure. It might have been a side effect of those disgusting force wraiths the Empire or perhaps the Sith had let loose at the battle.

He reached into his belt and removed a lightsaber from his belt. He listened for the snap hiss that generally accompanied the activation of a lightsaber. Finding a strange sort of solace in its activation, he brought the beam upward and in a quick stroke decided now more than ever that he should prefect his skills with a lightsaber.

He knew that his style of fighting was closer to that of form five. This made sense in his mind, since it seemed to fit in his personality. After all while sit around on the defensive when you could create your own openings and than hammer your way through them. It was like taking assassination to a more aggressive form.

He removed the second blade from his belt and allowed it to spring to life with the simple press of a button. The crimson blade was a stark contrast compared the gentle blue blade in his right hand.

He sighed before stepping off his ship, he had always thought of simply using Jar'Ka as a tactic, something to quickly spring on an opponent when they lest expected it. And had of course trained for fast and aggressive moves that would allow him to do such a thing. However, given this... downtime. What better time to prefect a few elements of form five and maybe master the elements of Djem So and Shien that were inherent in this form.

He deactivating his blades, he slipped into the jungle. He was going to find an opponent to spar against.

ship

• 2 weeks later...

After resting up from the previous day's hunt, Malik was ready for his next encounter. Today it would be the walluga; a large, fierce, four-legged creature who could charge right at you just as fast as it could crush your skull under its feet. Malik cleaned up his vibrosword and sharpened it so it reflected the sun's rays beaming down from above. I cannot make any mistakes this time, Malik conceded not with this beast. The key to victory today would be to deprive the walluga of its most potent weapon- its legs. If Malik could get a good swing at them, he should have no problem defeating the creature. But he had to be quick, for sure, lest he become fossilized remains on Kashyyyk's bottom floor.

Today was his lucky day, for it took no time at all to find a lone walluga taking a drink from a small pool. Searching nearby for any friends he might have, Malik stealthily approached the animal and crouched down, making sure he wasn't stepping into any hungry looking fauna. Malik took one more step forward and ”œSnap!”

Sitting outside in the windy, summer day, Malik reflected on his one remaining task: taming the bolstyngar. The key would silence, and lots of it. Malik couldn't make another clumsy mistake as he did with the walluga, stepping on a branch and alerting it to his presence. He would also have to practice his slow breathing techniques, and sound like any other ordinary jungle noise the bolstyngar would hear. His headaches from the encounter with the walluga were still present, though not as strong as they had been. It would be best to keep one's distance from the bolstyngar; its aggressiveness alone would make it formidable, never mind its ears. That is why Malik made sure to bring along a few vibrodaggers to surprise and distract it from a distance, giving him enough time to charge in and relieve it of its misery.

As this hunt may take longer that the others, Malik packed some field rations with him along with water. He needed to keep alert at all times and not grow tired or be distracted by his stomach. Marching into the forest, Malik went to the spot he thought he had seen some bolstyngars the other day during his previous hunt. Fortunately there were many other creatures around which would hopefully mask some of his presence.

At about noon time, Malik found his first prey. It was digging around in the brush, possibly looking for a place to give birth to its offspring. It made a satisfactory home and quickly settled in, taking watch of its surroundings. Malik would have to distract it in order to make its move, and he needed to get a bit closer too. Taking some of his rations, he discreetly threw them a meter or so away from the beast. It immediately went after it, snatching it up with its jaws. Malik pulled the dagger out of its sheath””but it was stuck. Malik looked down to unhook it and by the time he did the animal had finished the distraction and was standing there looking around for more. Dang- son of a Hutt! Malik said silently to himself, or thought he said silently. It actually slipped out of his mouth; and he saw that the bolstyngar was looking straight at him.

Drawing his dagger from his side””and this time it did come out””he threw it at the reptile to buy him some time. Malik then quickly dove behind a large tree. He heard a deep groan as the bolstyngar realized what had happened. It must have done some damage; I threw it pretty hard at point blank range”¦ Daring to peak around the corner, Malik did so and couldn't believe his eyes. The dagger had stuck his side, although he aimed for its head, and the creature wrenched it out with its mouth. What the kriff?! Malik turned back facing forward, a million thoughts running threw his mind. Drawing his vibrosword, Malik prepared for a closer encounter than he would have desired. Obviously this was no ordinary reptile.

That thought was once again underscored into his brain as, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the creature's snout inches away. Malik rolled away””but not before the beast caught him by the foot. Kicking its snout furiously with his other foot, the bolstyngar backed off with the boot in tow. That's alright, who needs it”¦ Malik stood at guard position and waited for the second offensive. The beast wrangled with his boot for a moment before it decided it wasn't very tasty. Malik had seen enough for one day. Drawing his second dagger, Malik threw it between its eyes; and this time it stuck. Try to get that one out buddy! Malik smirked as he went in and brought his vibrosword down on its neck. He should thank me, he won't be bothered by any more noises now”¦

The Incterceptor-class Frigate known as The Red Messiah hulked its way from the subversive and blank entities of Hyperspace travel into the equally as dull and slow moving planet of Kashyyyk. Its green and blue atmosphere was sickening to the Sith Lords stomach, there was no hellish atmosphere in its appearance. No demonic feelings from its lush environment. It was a disgusting pit of good feelings to a beholder's eyes. Even Nokrt, who had seen the extremities of the Kashyyyk surface in the past still found the place a revolting sight from space. The ship skulked into the planets atmosphere regardless of its appearance.

After nearly seven minutes the small frigate landed at the Imperial outpost upon the planet of Kashyyyk, it was a sight to behold, a mechanical-monotonous-colored sanctuary amongst the living browns, greens and blues of this place. The human being rose from his seat sweeping his overcoat across the chair exposing his Katana for a mere moment before it disappeared beneath it s he stood marching his way out of the ship with that eerie feeling that doom and despair could emanate filled the air around Nokrt, who's cocky, but hated expression left much to be desired by the general population.

"Slicer, I know you are here, you always are, so get out here, I need your services that you are mandated to give here."

Slicer was a man who betrayed the Empire back when Nokrt ran things, and as far as he was concerned the man deserved little more than a hanging. But that was before Nokrt retired and was executed fro doing so. That was before this Battle of Csilla, before he was a human being. So Slicer would not be able to recognize the Sith Lord by appearance, that would be impossible to do seeming how every feature that identified him as a Chiss had been reverted completely. Yet to look upon Nokrt with only the force and he might be able to be identified, his midichlorian count has changed so that could alter things up a bit upon him.

The Sith Lord marched along the platform waiting for the scoundrel to arrive.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Who was this man, who demanded his prescence? It was irksome to be sure. THe man heavily encased in his armor, made no noise as hestalked his way over to the waiting human.

The man was strong in the force, which meant he had some trianing. Yet Slicer didn't recognize him. An odd thing to be sure, for a man such as himself, who had studied the prominent Sith and Jedi. He doubted it was a dark Jedi, he had only heard of those, as on Ryloth stormtroopers put one down with ease.

So who was this dark individual. It dind't matter either way. Since he could handle pretty much anything thrown at him.

With the stealth that befit a man of his stature, he silently arose before this... person. His voice amplifed and mechanlized wthrough the speakers still came out with the contempt he held for most Force users in the galaxy.

"What do you want?"

ship

The metallic voice of the ungrateful Slicer bellowed through he loudspeakers around the sanctuary of the outpost. It quickly turned int a who could bellow more than who match, and Nokrt most certainly would not lose such a challenge, but then again the human being was losing his paitence with this planet and its happy atmosphere and any sort of order to him from someone of lesser ability and rank would not be tolerated. Much less one with a tone as clearly disrespectful to his superiors.

"I demand some fuel for my frigate you ingrate!" shouted the Sith Lord in quite the same amount of power as the Loudspeakers had, "and get your ass down here, we have business to discuss!"

SOCeTJx.png?1

Slicer paused. The idea of killing this rather arrogant being certainly crossed his mind more than once. He suddenly appeared behind the man.

"What business?"

His a-280 rifle was clearly pointed at the man's head. More for effect than anything else. Though if this guy was as whiny as he seemed, he would most likey try to rip the gun from his hands. WHich would be the last mistake he ever made.

ship

The distinct clank of an aratech rifle came up from behind the Sith Lord, who had been easily tracking the poor soul with the force. That clank, which the beholder of seemed to have no idea how to emanate properly, had been the final straw, it was quite another to disrespect a Sith Lord of such a higher caliber as Nokrt was to Slicer, but quite another to easily dismiss him as being so inadequate with his abilities to squash him like a bug. Nokrt was indeed displeased with the present outcome. Apparently he had not hinted of his adherence of will to kill enough through his tone. Perhaps the damned fool was so uneducated, that the finest point of the human language was a mere loss upon his ears. Irregardless this man had signed a death warrant.

Without even moving Nokrt concaved the internal components of the aratech rifle without destroying the exterior of the rifle. The blaster chamber, tibanna gas cartridge, and other such pieces which play so nicely in the functionality of a blaster had been set so if that trigger should be pulled the rifle would implode instantly diminishing any threat of the user. The human smiled at his accomplishment and let out a roar of laughter.

”œYou are a damned fool Slicer. To think of me as so irresponsible as to not see your pathetic attempt at a tactic from coming. You forget who you are dealing with if you are even able to decipher who I am. Such a lowly Sith you are, the bare minimum of a Sith Lord, you think you can challenge I, the Krath Nokrt! Such displeasure you are to me. I would have thought you knew how to respect your superiors.”

SOCeTJx.png?1

Slicer wondered how much longer this could continue. It was hard enough to maintain the illusion of the beating Norkt was giving him. Though being the master assassin he was, it would not end up being too much of a strain. As the laughter of Norkt echoed through his helmet's audio sensors, Slicer extended his armor and with a quick command sent four darts into the neck of the man before him. Slicer quickly moved the image dissipating in front on Nokrt. The poor soul that Slicer had been using as a decoy began to crawl away in an attempt to salvage his life and what dignity he had left. The last thing Slicer wanted was to be pinned down by some PMSing Sith. The darts were suppose to be able to drop a wookiee with two shots in under five minutes, an enraged wookiee takes three shots, a normal human took merely one. He also knew that five darts was over kill and could cause involuntary organs to stop functioning.

He could hide for five minutes and let the Sith drop, however he knew that if he did that, the man would some how figure out a way to burn the poison out of his system. That meant he had a problem. He had to keep the Sith occupied to a degree.

He leapt down from his tree branch, still submerging himself in the force, as the wild look of Nokrt spun around seeking to detect the slightest movement, or shift in the hopes of finding Slicer. The real question was what that thing before him was. It certainly was not human, that was for sure. He felt no fear for the thing only a mild curiosity. His only regret was this battle was useless, since he doubted that the freak had a bounty.

He maneuvered to the left of Nokrt every movement carefully constructed as to not betray himself to Nokrt. He hands moved fats as he swung and slinked form cover to cover until taking up the right position.

He pulled out his cabonite gun and with three quick spurts froze the creature or man's hands before switching focus and freezing his right foot to the ground. He changed positions again, maneuvering in order to come up behind Nokrt and sudden leapt from the cover. It was time to test out his newest toy after all. His right fists suddenly slammed into Norkt not only boosted with mere momentum as well as the force, but also with the full intensity of the Sun glove. Impacting directly into the man's temple he nearly knocked the creature off it's feat the only thing that save him from an embarrassing fall was the fact Slicer had taken the time to set him up as a punching bag.

His left hand shot out and impact on the man's spine causing a shiver to course through his body. Leaping away, not one but both saber activated in the brilliance of the sun. The blood red blade seemed to call to Nokrt as if wishing to spill the very life force course through the man's veins. The blue one, almost look fragile in comparison as it brought a cool chill to the battlefield. Giving them a twirl he would see what a lightsaber would do to the strange sword of Nokrt's

(1)

ship

Nokrt was enjoying playing with the corpse he had crushed into oblivion. Illusions were no secret to him, Mistress Alora made sure of that in less than indecent ways. The memories of such event struck a chord on Nokrt's soul and he felt more invigorated to end this battle with the man who he at this moment despised to his very core. Such dispassion raised his power in the force; it called to him, protected him, and would attack for him. He was in control of the situation now.

Yet the fool had one trick up his sleeve that Nokrt did not care for, poison tipped darts, the most cowardly form of fighting anyone could employ upon a person. Such a weak foolish attack would have no effect on this Sith Lord. His power made sure the poison remained in its shell as he drove them from his neck and allowed his own blood to drizzle down his chest with a smile on his face.

The sadistic pleasure in seeing his punctured wounds gave a new aspect to this battle. The war here was not just in physical combat, but also in that of the mind. His transformation would have of course left an impact. And Slicer's attempts at illusions were another form of his mediocre attempt at besting the obviously superior Sith Lord at a game he already has played.

The man, once he took down from his hiding place, further showing to Nokrt that he was clueless to the application of the force. He skulked around the arena clearly believing in his own security as Nokrt set up his own little illusion thanks to Alora's training. Basking himself in the force for a few moments his inner desire to create another of himself allowed him to sneak away undetected from Slicer while his clone stood there looking about, generally brain dead to the world.

The next steps of Slicer's battle plan were amusing at best. To think an assassin would not realize the complacent actions of the fake Nokrt was laughable. Nokrt had a hard time keeping his sI am a racists inside while Slicer wailed on thin air, only a mask of something real appearing to him. It was all too good to be true. Could Nokrt have found the most ill-capable Sith in the order? If so he would announce it to the Jedi for one of his caliber is not worth being in the order at all.

Slicer stood there with two sabers ready to do battle against the fake Nokrt, a guise which performed all to well these past few minutes allowing Nokrt to brood and come up with the perfect battle strategy. The dark side surrounded him and his copied self and it left a shroud around Slicer's insignificant power. Smiling his sadomasochistic smile the Sith dove in from where he perched, viewable by Slicer, if only he looked, the damned fool he was though, never once made the pretense to do so, and if he used his special helmet of his, nothing of consequence would occur, Nokrt had been shielding his true self emanating his force signature from his copy instead.

Slicer was pinned, distraught and now destroyed. The former Chiss enacted his battle plans and in a meager few minutes he had his true form plop down directly behind Slicer. The tap down was gentle but the blade in Nokrt's hand knew no mercy as it cleaved upwards into the Sith's arm cleaving it off and spilling it upon the ground. Nokrt levitated the arm and saber quickly and thrust it into his ship while he continued brawling with Slicer. Though it was not long for the crippled Sith would fall prey to the immense amount of blood lost by his fatal wound and Nokrt would see this to its very end. Nokrt rose above the crippled man looking down upon his blood trodden armor. With ease he kicked Slicer's other saber away ad thrust it into his ship as well.

”œI offered you a chance to fight me Slicer. You have had it. Now I leave you a choice. I can end your suffering here and now. Or. I can amputate your legs and sit over there and watch you bleed to death. Either way I get my thrills.”

SOCeTJx.png?1

Since I never saw the original post and have no way of knowing when it was edited etc, I've cut posts from the start of the ones in question. Take it from this spot. If I see that much OOC posting again you both get removed from RP for 48.

He had clearly made a mistake and he was paying dearly for it, his quick use of the force to slow the bleeding only gave way to the sudden and vicious attack of Norkt.

He could not see his arm was missing and for the most part, he had been rather well played. This man had bested him at this particular game. However, nothing was ever through. With the force, he removed a single canister from his red lightsaber unbeknownst to Norkt.

Now came the play-acting.

"Perhaps you speak the truth..."

He shook his head to clear his eyes, and then with a quick summoning of the force he began to in a way force choke himself. Back while he was still a member of the Empire, he had mastered a unique talent. He could after a mere ten seconds of concentration create and air bubble or blood clot in a person's artery by focusing the force to that specific point. It had taken him weeks to master, and countless hours of practice, though he had managed it and had even employed it as a tactic against the wookiees of this world at one point. He decided to do the same in this case, only instead of trying to kill himself, he pinched the artery with the force and effectively stopped the bleeding, after a few seconds that concentration it took became minimal and he could now focus on the true task at hand.

"I was clearly... too trusting. You have bested me."

Perhaps it was these words uttered that allow Slicer to quickly pull away any tricks Norkt could have pulled. He saw the one and only Norkt, not with his eyes but with the force. He was an assassin, very good at his craft and working on becoming the best. He, excelled at deceiving and trickery, it was what he did. It was impossible for him to stay tricked for long. His sabers activated inside of Nokrt's ship, muffled their sound was to be undetectable given how the ship was rather well re-enforced. With a sudden roar both sabers flew from the cockpit of Nokrt's ship, ignited as they were, there was no stopping them from tearing through the view screen.

With the force, he suddenly shot the canister directly into Norkt's mouth before crushing it and exposing it to the air causing the liquid to quickly form into the gaseous substance of death. Slicer would have laughed if he had not been busy keeping himself form dying.

He was not going to give the man a chance to rid him of the poison this time; with a sudden leap, he drove his fist into the chin of the Sith Lord. He was so sick of the cheap shots that his kind employed. Therefore, with out hesitation he activated the flamethrower, at point blank range the man felt the very painful after effects of having a flame suddenly shoot up at a person's neck and tear its way through ripping into the man's ears and making his face into the artist's representation of a hellish transformation.

Blood spilled to the ground, as Slicer's hold over his own artery dissipated in the sudden flurry of activity. Slicer wasted no breath with speaking, not as if the Sith Lord could here him anyway. Instead, with the Force he called both lightsabers not to him however, with a quick twist the two ignited sabers shot forward and cleaved through the man's hands, causing his sword to fall to the ground.

Geeze if he was going to kill me why waste time with talk.

Slicer despised this battle, Norkt was handless, faceless, deaf and poisoned, Slicer was missing an arm missing his eyes, and was in pain that was not meant for mortal men. He would bear it, if only to finish ripping the burnt mess Norkt had for a face from his skull.

With swift kick, he sent the man sprawling to the ground. Then with out a moment's hesitation he turned away and slipped inside the outpost. Clamping his hand over what remained of his other arm to stop the bleeding this time. Briefly, he fumbled for the artery before catching it in his two fingers. He was not a warrior, he was an assassin. To fight when wounded like this was more of the warrior style. No, he would try a different tactic.

((2))

ship

Per request, I've been asked to rule on overuse of the Force by Slicer and have found discretion wanting for what a Sith Lord can do, particularly with calling hidden sabers inside of a ship, beyond any line of effect or sight, and using them in combat in such a way.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

There were no words for the anger raging in Slicer's heart. To think some second rate PMSing Sith had shown up only to attack him was cause enough but expected. No, he could handle being attacked after all that was what Sith seemed to enjoy, pitting themselves against others like them in some sort of pathetic attempt to assert male dominance. What got to him was that this battle was costing him credits and not the small numbers either.

It was almost comical really, that as he lay bleeding to death, instead of worrying about his death either by bleeding out or by the hands of this blood crazed Sith Lord on top of him. He was more worried about what it would cost to fix his armor and perhaps get a replacement arm. After all the armor, did not come cheap. He would have to get a new pressurized glove or meld the other one piece back some how, and reconnect the various sensors basically it would be one heck of a mess. Though it was not so much as he forgot that he was missing an arm, it was simply that the loss of credits was more painful then the idea of suddenly looking down and seeing your arm missing. Not to mention the number of nerve endings screaming that a sword had cut into them, bypassing the armor in order to take his arm right off.

He blinked his eyes right as the first punch came at his visor. He was not sure how he ended up on the ground, nor was he sure how he became pinned, yet both had magically happened. It was annoying to be sure but not as annoying as the battle had become.

He summoned the force to aid him in this costly fight and rather quickly began to in a way force choke himself. Back while he was still a member of the Empire, he had mastered a unique talent. He could after a mere ten seconds of concentration create and air bubble or blood clot in a person's artery by focusing the force to that specific point. It had taken him weeks to master, and countless hours of practice, though he had managed it and had even employed it as a tactic against the wookiees of this world at one point. He decided to do the same in this case, only instead of trying to kill himself, he pinched the artery with the force and effectively stopped the bleeding, after a few seconds that concentration it took became minimal and he could now focus on the true task at hand.

Had he another arm, he could have simply swung the Sith off of him. However, since the ground was slick with his blood it was clear that dislodging the Sith in that regard was out of the question. At least he had stopped the flow of the blood for a short time. Even a few seconds difference could be the difference between bleeding out and living. However, given his current situation he was forced to bear the assault to its completion all the way to the destruction of his visor, which left him, blinded and even more pissed than he had been at the start. Though just because he was passively taking this beating did not mean he had not been busy.

As Nokrt had been beating in his visor Slicer had done the unthinkable, he had removed the thermal detonator in his belt, though arming it to explode was out of the question. His grasp on the force was tenacious enough as it was. To try to push it would mean certain death. Now if he were unlucky he would end up killing them both. Lucky for him he had a rather easy idea of how to escape the blast radius.

He had not wasted any cash with this one, as he had planed to use it to destroy a building on Gala. Well not, so much destroy the building for the sake for destruction, it h ad been more of a contingency plan, something to clear any and everything behind him if the need arose. He would have to buy another one, but that was ok, he was under employment with Black Sun. Getting illegal hardware like this would be easy given the right connections.

He would have closed his eyes, if he had not already shut them to try to tear the glassy shards from his eyes by crying. He summoned the force once more, paying special attention to keep from exploding the grenade. Instead, he focused on a different tactic.

”œAnswer swine!”

ship

It was clear that Nokrt had underestimated the resolve of his once unworthy opponent. The man had a quicker grasp on the effectiveness of tactics than Nokrt could have realized, such is the training for an assassin, and the man used any result he could to destroy the more powerful Sith, however, Nokrt being of higher power was able secure more of a foothold in this battle than his opponent could have effectively realized. Nokrt had taken every necessary precaution to take any use of the force away from Slicer, his ease in gathering the force to him and commanding it was part of his immortal training in the Krath arts, and though he could not take all he desired he was able to take enough to use it in a rather unorthodox and unrelenting process.

Nokrt did not have enough time to react to the rather cunning move made by Slicer which sent him across this platform. The Sith Lord did however use the force well enough to brace his placement upon the fissured walls of the outpost to stop himself from completely being overtaken by the surprise maneuver. This exerted a lot of what he had stored up around him, the energy he once had was dwindling as the ability for him to take in more bloodlust started to collapse. However, this was all resolved with one movement from the foolhardy Assassin.

A Thermal Detonator rang its signature bleeping noise across the battlefield, slowly, menacingly, and with that noise of certain doom. It reaped fear into the hearts of many, and even Nokrt knew to not underestimate the power of something so fierce. The former Chiss moved what left he had in the force to protect himself. However, the force was not enough in this case and the blast of the Thermal Detonator made an obnoxious flash-bang and thoroughly exploded the area adjacent to Nokrt leaving a gaping crater to his immediate left.

Nokrt was not unscathed by the incident, quite the opposite end of the spectrum if one was to judge. The Force and the spectacular armor Nokrt had forged upon Carida had effectively saved his life from the explosion, but not without a price. The once handsome face of Nokrt now had a piece of shrapnel dug deeply into his left eye, pus and blood mixing together to formulate a more revolting concoction oozing from his pupil-less eyes. His gauntlets and breastplate had caved in upon him and bits of bone and sith steel bore deeply into the man's skin, a constant drip like flow of blood produced from each new pore created on his body. When Nokrt finally stood up, all that remained were bits of his overcoat, remnants of his pants, and his katana. The man's hair had been burnt almost to the scalp on one side. Most of the epithelium upon the Sith's body had also been dispatched of and the muscle tissue that lined his body was clearly visible to any beholder.

Needless to say, this activated the demonic like tendencies of the Sith once more, and instead of howling in agony over his new wounds, the Sith bore his fingers into one of the blood-soaked pore and withdrew them, licking the blood lustfully. There were many things Nokrt loved to eat in this galaxy, most of which would be raw, but nothing compared to the succulent flavor of blood, and more so his own blood. The vampire-like obsession with his own fluids gave Nokrt a new found resolve.

His face dripping with his own life, his eyes dilated into narrow red slits, flaming with the desire for feasting. It seemed as well that this new found power had allowed him to recall the force to him in an even greater amount than he once controlled. Perching on his feet the Sith Lord dashed toward the assassin who must have thought his blast inescapable as he moved his way back to his craft. Nokrt was not so easy to let him go, the desire to feast upon his flesh surmounted and the power of the force responded to his desires.

Kill! Kill! Kill! You must kill him! Feast upon him! Devour his very existence, he doesn't deserve life! Take it! Take it! Take it!

Nokrt was unable to ignore his own midichlorians, its astounding effect upon his body was amazing, power ridden, and supreme compared to what his normal strength in the force was. Subjecting himself to the control of the force Nokrt moved faster, quicker, and became even more blood thirsty than he had ever realized he could be. The force had become integral to his being, the fuel to the engine, and the Sith Lord revved himself up to full throttle, stopping a few feet away from his objective the Sith Lord made a pounce for his opponent reaching out with the force simultaneously, allowing it to take hold of his trachea and block his ability to breathe.

”œNo one turns their back on me!”

SOCeTJx.png?1

The chokehold of the sith relaxed as he began to feast on Slicer's organs. A slow rasping sigh escaped what was left of his upper body. He would have been sick, if he could still produce anything worth vomiting. However, at this point he was surprised he was still alive. Not that it was saying much, he was bleeding and being eaten. It was actually quite painful all he could do to keep from screaming was focus his attention on a plan, any plan.

He was not sure if he had ever experienced a more disgusting thing in his life. To think he was being eaten alive by this random Sith was almost too much to ”¦ stomach.

His armor had pretty much been torn through like tissue paper on all accounts, from his arm, to his visor, to even allowing a katana to skewer him. He would have to have a long sit down talk with the creator of this armor if he got out of this alive.

He was not sure which one was worse however, being eaten alive, or being blind and simply hearing and feeling that you were being eaten alive. Either way it was disturbing. Though not as disturbing as the fact that the Sith was still standing.

To think a thermal detonator, with its range of twenty meters had not been enough to bring this foul Sith down. Perhaps that was the reason he held such a hatred for most force users. They were born with a power that made them invulnerable to devices that would kill anyone else. Blasters and bombs were increasingly becoming harder and harder to use around this despicable lot.

It was almost ironic to think that the same world he had begun his plans to wipe out the Force users from the galaxy would be the same world that one ate him alive.

He tried to move his lower body; however, much to his dismay from the waist down paralysis had taken over. It was funny really, he had intended to rip the spine from the Sith before he tried to blow him up, and now it had been his spine that had been served. Perhaps it was coincidence, or maybe it was simply a divine twist of fate that such was his fate.

To think I could actually die by this man's hand. That is too foul to even think about.

If there were one thing he was not going to do, it would be to die by digestion. He had survived far too much to inexplicitly revert down to that simple idea. To eat one's kill was on such a primitive level, one he had personally risen up from to become the man he was today. There was nothing in the galaxy that would reduce him to be on the receiving end of that chain. He would allow flames to lick his body and utterly consume his heart before he allowed himself to be consumed by anything alive.

He weakly raised his head, he could feel the Sith sitting next to him, as he ate the very organs that were necessary for life. The Sith had written him a death sentence, however, Slicer would at least teach the man the problems with trying to write the stories of others.

Most men would have succumbed to the blinding pain of being eaten alive. Others still would have been driven mad by it. Slicer however, embraced that pain, not to bring him power, but instead to give him focus. As long as he could feel pain, he would know he was alive.

A plan began to take shape as he lay there in the state between the living and the dead. He had an idea, a terrible idea, but one worth trying at least. Small commands, words that would mean nothing to the blood crazed feasting Sith. Perhaps the creature would have thought them to be the last words uttered by a dying man. Either way for Slicer it didn't matter what the thing thought. His helmet for the most part as well as most of his armor systems were still working. He slowly pointed his right arm at Nokrt as if attempting a feeble grasp at the very thing eating him alive. Over come with fatigue however, his arm could do little more than point. He uttered a single grunt as impossible as it may have seemed, as he took advantage of the main systems and works he had installed in his suit.

If I am going to make a last stand, it had better be a good one.

He was surprised that the creature could find any pleasure in devouring the organs of his fallen opponents. However, what the Sith did now a days wasn't his problem. The only problem he had was this particular Sith sitting right next to him. Just listening to that creature munching on his innards was enough to make Slicer abandon all reason. However, he didn't force himself to be the man he was by having a weak mental fortitude. In all honesty, he was almost glad his eyes had been gorged out, as seeing something eat him alive might have taken away what ever resolve he would have had to kill the creature.

He was still in a state of shock that the creature was even moving, punching through his visor had been no small feat, nor had surviving a thermal detonator.

The pain continued to bombard his senses, but nothing was more painful then listening to the sounds of his own organs sloshing around in the mouth of some creature from another planet. Lucky for him he knew it would all be over soon. Perhaps if the blood crazed Sith hadn't been so busy feasting on his organs he would have realized the danger. Maybe the primitive instincts that told the thing to feed would have also told him to run.

Yet between Slicer's immobility and the creature's obvious blood lust it came of no surprise to Slicer as the pieces feel into place. His ship sped toward him in low orbit, it's weapon guidance system already locked onto what Slicer had deemed a target. Had his visor still worked, he would have been able to deem the creature as a target, yet he had, had no other choice but to deem himself as the target.

He grimaced, his face and emotions still hidden behind his rather intact helmet. As he said before he would incinerate his body before he let himself be eaten. However if all went to plan he would not have to. He knew this planet, he knew this world, and he knew the area around the out post. In his mad dash to escape the thermal detonator, he had put himself rather close to the shadowlands. If only he could, get up and run he would have been able to make it force aided in about a single minute. Granted he would have been uninjured to pull it off but it would have worked. He had kept his ship near the shadow lands in case he had felt the need to pull out the man he had sent down there. He may have not had any contact with the man for a while but that did not mean he had forgotten about him. In this case, that fact may have ended up being his salvation. He had already been heading toward the shadow lands, and the Sith had pounced upon him halting his progress, but not blocking his path way to the shadowlands. If anything, Slicer was blocking Nokrt's passage to the shadowlands.

His head slowly turned to face Norkt. He had one chance to pull this off. Once chance to make sure the Sith would at least die with him. He was not going to enter the next life with out an escort. There was no way he was going to die alone! If he had to take this disgusting creature with him to the next life, then so be it. That was simply the way things were going to have to be.

He gave himself what could end up being his last sip of water before he enacted his plan. The sonic Scream rather quickly and rather forceful erupted from Slicer's mouthpieces. The feasting Sith had, had no chance to block the Sonics, which quickly disoriented him as well as sent shivers down what remained of Slicer's spine. The Flamethrower roared to life, its raging flames seeking to finish what the thermal detonator had started. At this close a range, Nokrt was simply engulfed by the fire, consumed by it and Slicer's anger.

Perhaps if Slicer could have accessed the force he would have done something, some final insult to demoralize the creature and utterly doom himself. However, he was efficient to the last. Slicer detected a single launch; he knew that the missile that carried the death of both himself and Norkt was already streaking toward the confused, disoriented and inflamed Sith. He summoned the force to do a single thing. With a resounding pop, his helmet came off and rolled in front of him. If he was going to die on this wretched world, at least he should feel the breeze on his face before he went.

Despite this want and desire, he still clung to a very feeble hope for life. A hope that none that no one missing his or her entrails would normally have. Yet it had allowed him to do this so far, why should he quit on it now. With a rather fast roar, his jet pack repulsor hybrid started up. His commands had all worked with in their reason. He was neither the pilot nor the controller; he was simply a useless weight dragged along for the ride. The hybrid carried him to last few yards he needed to dive into the shadowlands. Behind him, he could still feel the Sith roaring in pain and confusion at the sudden flames licking at his body, and the sudden disappearance of his meal. It would have meant nothing to most people, but to Slicer it meant everything in the world. For it meant that the Sith would this time have no time to get away. With a quick spurt, his hybrid quit its useless attempt to escape the messenger of death Slicer had sent upon the two combatants, which allowed Slicer to fall ungracefully into the shadowlands below.

As the darkness began to overtake him, suddenly everything was filled with a white light as the Diamond Boron missile impacted where he had left his helmet. He smiled in satisfaction knowing that in his last act of desperation he had surely caused the death of the other, as he could no longer feel him in the force. The fifty-meter blast radius had barley been escape by Slicer, his only salvation had once again been his decent head start and his very sudden drop into the shadowlands. Even missing an arm, he was more than heavy enough to quickly outdistance the few meters short of 50 he had to in order to survive its impact. The creature however, had, not had that chance. If there was one thing in the galaxy that could still take a force user off guard it had to be that of a sonic scream. That coupled with being set on fire had set enough confusion in that Sith to leave him guessing to where the true danger had laid. Repeatedly a sonic attack had been proven to temporarily disrupt the ability of a force user. In Slicer's case, he had counted on that to keep Norkt off balance just long enough for the danger sense that seemed to be in the back of many a force user's mind to stay silent.

He almost laughed to himself as various bumps began to slow his freefall decent into the forest below. To think if he had been more of a corny fellow he would have remarked with something like, if the first bomb didn't succeed always go get a bigger bomb.

Slicer's hybrid started back up again, only furthering his descent to the forest floor. It had been the last calculated move from a dying mind. Even if Norkt had some how survived this blast, Slicer knew that his body would not be found. The shadowlands consumed all things quickly.

((3 I'll pm the mod))

ship

Dang, Slicer, you should have been a Jedi...

Anyway, good duel. Notes for you:

Nokrt:

"Nokrt's amazingly powerful work of Sith Alchemy"--meh. Shows off Nokrt's personality, but sounded a bit too...braggish? You get a "good" for that though anyway.

"The fight would be brought to Nokrt there would be no other way"--watch your grammar here

"Before the adversary could even stand on two feet Nokrt had already surrounded him with the force picking his defenseless body from the ground as easily as if it were a billowing Newspaper."--again, grammar needs work

"To think an assassin would not realize the complacent actions of the fake Nokrt was laughable"--this I thought was a low blow...but it countered Slicer's low blow, so they pretty much canceled each other out

"Could Nokrt have found the most ill-capable Sith in the order"--good, but it's "incapable"

"It was clear that Nokrt had underestimated the resolve of his once unworthy opponent. The man had a quicker grasp on the effectiveness of tactics than Nokrt could have realized"--very good. I like how you were extremly confident in the beginning, then realized this toward the end.

Slicer:

"It was hard enough to maintain the illusion of the beating Norkt was giving him."--I kinda thought this was cheap, but you are an assassin, and Nokrt did the same thing, so they canceled out

"His blood once again began to leak profusely from his arm as he concentrate his might into a single force push that sent the poor Sith flying backward"--good, I like how you didn't try to do everything at once with the Force-attack, keep your blood clotted, move, etc.

"The Sith had written him a death sentence, however, Slicer would at least teach the man the problems with trying to write the stories of others."--good work here. You acknowledged that you couldn't recover, but remained resolute

My other comment for you is that you were rambling in post 3. It was kinda weird, as you kept saying the same things over and over and over. But I think that's alright to a certain extent, since your character is practically dead.

Ruling:

I have to say that this is a very close one. Either way, you're both dead. But I'll give this one to Slicer by a hair because of the cleverness of his last post. Not many RPers could have come up with any way to last one more post, and it was very creative.

Great job both of you.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Malik strode towards the jungle, contemplating his achievements. He had completed the first part of his training, and was awaiting his next test. Malik's strength and determination had been boosted with each unique beast he had taimed; he was ready for his personal training with Slicer.

Jogging through the forest, Malik was continuing his excercises to keep in shape. He knew how skilled Slicer was, and he wanted to make sure he wouldn't make a complete fool out of him when he faced Slicer down the first time. Slicer was full of himself for sure, and Malik wouldn't let that happen to him; he knew his own strengths and weaknesses and that one was never invincible.

Standing out in the field, Malik practiced his vibrosword techniques, willing and ready for whatever was in store next...