Byss

Darth Heretic

* As Tarrian was brushing her hair, peering out the open window, and thinking of her apprentices, she heard a loud noise, as if something made of glass had fallen in her room behind her. She stood up to investigate. *

* As she looked in the corner where the noise emanated from - she realized that she couldn't see anything broken at all. When she turned around, she stepped back, jarred by what she saw. *

* Shrouded in a dark black cloak, hood up over the face of the individual standing with her open window to his back, facing her, stood a tall man. The curtains of the window whipped in the wind violently behind him, and suddenly the dual paned windows slammed shut loudly. *

* She reached for her saber clipped at her belt to her side, and noted that the man stuck out a hand, open-palmed, and he spoke. *

"Trust me, Tarrian ... you don't want to do that. Not yet, at least ..." - came the man's voice.

* His voice was so familiar it was odd. She searched her memory, and instantly knew who it was. *

* He lifted his head, light hitting some of his features, he spoke again. *

"I believe you have something of mine. I want it ... now. We can do this the easy way ... or the hard way, Tarrian. You call it." - came Adi-Wan's voice loudly, and direct.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Sedaj looked at the envel and said to him self I will do my masters bidding . Sedaj picked up the left hand of the Envel and bit the claw off . It was crunchy with a bland taste . Sedaj chewed it a wile and swallowed it . He then bit the finger off bone and all chewing it . This time it had a bitter taste and he ignored the taste and swallowed it . He continued like this on the rest of the fingers and claws and of the beast . It took him and hr to just eat the hand . Using the force he ignored the pain in his stomach . Now the hand was gone . He started to eat the arm blood dripping from his mouth a purple blood . He wiped it with his hand and licked it off . It was sweet to the taste and he like it . He started to eat faster now . The envel's bones felt good as they crunched in his teeth . As he ate the arm and in to the shoulder the shoulder bones he put to the side to finish latter in to his meal of the envel. Sedaj then with his hands and pure power ripped open the envel's chest . Breaking off the ribs one by one and eating the meat bones all gone . The then started on the organs . Not knowing them all he just ate them starting with the hart then the lungs the lungs where as if no taste at all the heart was mushy from where the limb had went threw it , but it was sweet . The gizzard was a harsh sour taste and he suppressed the feeling to puke . And he continued to heat on the other organs . He was now enjoying the meal wishing he had other things to go with it . Raw envel was good . He then ate the throat next the vocal cords where like string this is grate he thought . The then ate the neck bones witch took about 30 minutes . He then gnawed off the skin from its head and pulled the teeth and set them beside the bones he had layer aside for latter now holding a blood covered skull he licked the blood from it till it was white and started to smash it on the had floor where he set in the grate hall . The yes popped out with the mussels that held them in and he pulled them off and squeezed them in his mouth and drank the juice that where in them and it tasted like the water on his home world . He then ate what was left of the eyes and started to smash the skulls and it finally shattered on the floor . He picked up the peaces making sure he did not miss the smallest of peaces . He then picked up the small bran about the size of a grape fruit a ate it . It was sour and he did not so any emotion from any of this . He then started down on the rest of the body eating the rest of the torso then the butt and the crotch then the testicals finely he was to the legs setting cross legged on the floor he picked up eating and drinking the blood of the beast making sure none was getting on to his robes and to his surprise he had dribbled little on the floor and none on him he took the bigger bones of the leg and put them to the side . He cleaned both legs like it was nothing then the feet eating the bones the heals where a little tough but he got them down after about 4 hrs he then picked up one of the big leg bones smashing the skull to almost dust he then took the dust and put it in his mouth and swallowed it he did the same with the shoulder bones and the other bones he had not eaten yet and swallowed them down . The bigger peaces he that did not smash to well in to dust he chewed on till they where gone . He then took the leg bone he had used to smash the rest of the bones with and stated to chew on it . Bit by bit and peace by peace he got it down . Then getting on his hands and knees he licked up the blood he fount on the floor . Licking it tell it was gone and the floor where he had eaten looked as if it had been cleaned by a hard buffing and looked like mirrors . He looked around to make sure he had not left a thing of the beast . The floor was clear of the beast . He stood up and moved to a wall where he stood waiting for his masters next bidding

Stopping herself with the sound of her voice, she looked that the cloaked figure... that voice... it is so familiar... she thought to herself... it suddenly hit her whose voice it was... It had been a very long time since she had been near him... and he was the only one from her past that made her question her choices from the past... but he felt... different.

She moved closer, no longer worried about her own safety just yet... "Can it really be you? I have not thought of you in many years... " Stopping at the table, she sat down and looked at him... "Master Adi-Wan Tinova... please... have a seat... "

She waited for him to sit down, "and why would I have anything of yours... Master Tinova...?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* Adi-Wan looked down upon her, sitting at her table, staring back up at him. He glared at her from under his hood. He shook his head. *

"I'll stand, thank you." - he responded. "You have it ... I know you do. You're hiding it from me ... aren't you?"

* She could sense something amiss with Adi-Wan. It'd been forever since she had seen him. What was different? *

"Now, Tarrian ... I didn't come all of this way to have a cordial conversation about why you fell to the Dark Side. Frankly, I don't give a damn anymore. I'm only here for it ... so, let's have at it." - he said.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

She only stared at him through her cold dark blue eyes... after all this time, how could he still bring up why she had turned... he had to know that by now...

"My turning was never brought up to my thinking... you should know by now that I did what I did for my own reasons... "

Something was a miss with the jedi master... he felt different... not quite dark, but not all light either... apparently his return from the grave brought him back somewhere in between.

"Adi-Wan, you can stand if you want, or sit... it is no concern of mine... but you seem to think I have something of yours... I do not remember ever getting anything from you, nor do I remember you giving me something of yours, and I would remember if I ever took something... so unless you have more then "you have it, it's mine and I want it... " then I don't know what it is that you seem to think I have... and I have not been off this planet in six months... "

She looked at him again... "What has happened to you? Where have you gone... ?"

* He returned her gaze, cold and empty in its return. He spoke with a gravelly tone in his voice. *

"I've come for my necklace. Ar-Pharazon took it from me ... I've been told that you have it. So, hand it over. I'm not going to ask again."

* Adi-Wan threw back the left side of his robe, and revealed his lightsaber, strapped to his thigh. He unclipped the strap that tied it down to his leg, while Tarrian watched his every move. *

Tarrian's entire body went stiff at the mention of her brother... and she stood up with her hands on the table still... watching his every move, she could not believe he thought she had something of his... let alone wanted to go this way...

"Do NOT mention that name to me... " Her tone cold and flat... and for the first time, he noticed her belly. She moved around the table to face the Jedi Master "I have nothing of yours... I no longer concern myself with the affairs or belongings of the Jedi. I have long forgotten that life. Once you were gone and no longer there to remind me of it... it was a life long forgotten."

This man infront of her was not the Adi-Wan she remembered... he was much darker... if it was a different time, he could be turned.

Turning her back on him, she moved towards the doorway.. "Follow me... I have something to show you..." She moved out into the passageway...

* Following her out into the passageway, he made sure that she was aware of his intent. *

"I have it on good authority that you have the item that I'm looking for. It's the trinket that was given to me by Brook ... it was stolen when I fell to Faust on Kashyyyk all of those years ago, by Ar-Pharazon."

* Adi-Wan noted that Tarrian straightened up, and stopped walking when he said the name again. *

"What is it with you? Isn't he your brother?" - came the Jedi Master's voice, harsh, and gravelly from under his robe's hood.

* She turned again to face him ... *

Sedaj looked around for a few min and then he sinced his master coming and then he felt something wrong not sure what it was . He decided to hide and watch what was going on . He fount a dark spot where the shadows came together that would conceal him well . He ducked back in to them where he waited for her to appear . When he seen her come out from the personal quarters. Sedaj stiffened when he saw his master with a Jedi . He was thinking to him self what in the hell is she doing with a JedI is she going to the light side or is she trying to turn him to the dark. She would never turn to the light again . She has much hate an anger . That is why the force paired them up . So Sedaj Stepped out and said master is every thing ok? And what dose this JedI scum want with you ? Sedaj stood there with a dark cold look on his face .

Sedaj... I am going to ignore you post as you are no where near Tarrian's quarters... you would have come in the main hall and been there, also there is no way that you would know that Adi Wan is or is not a Jedi... Please stop interfering in things that do not involve you... You have been given a task... that is all that you should be doing... eating your kill... in three descriptive posts... the skin, bones, organ and blood... and eating it raw... You do not have the ability yet to feel what your master is feeling.

IC:

Tarrian stoped as Adi-Wan addressed her... her voice cold and soft, "Yes Adi-Wan, he is my brother... and for reasons of my own I do not want to hear his name. Even for a sith, something he did harbors ill will towards him. Since you could care less regardless of it, what would you care anyway?"

She realized that he didn't know to much about the current events or he would not be so quick to come to a sith... even one he knows if he knew everything... "I was at your funeral... and barely made it off of Ilum myself... more then a few of your friends were killed... That Jedi Master that was married to Sly... she was killed... and her close friend that you seemed close with at one time... Reagan was it? She was killed there as well... she faired much better then most though with Master Faust taking after her... she too is one of us now... As a matter of fact their children are very strong in the force and Master Faust is making sure that they grow up in the dark side."

Turning her back on him again she continued to move through the darkened passageway till she came to a dark stone staircase... "It is down here... " She noticed Adi-Wan stop... "What are you afraid of... ? Tell me, why do you come here for something he took from you... ? Wouldn't Brook have gotten it back from him...?"

OOC: Awwwww! I was hoping you'd allow Sedaj's comments to stand. I guess you should go eat your kill, boy.

IC:

* Adi-Wan watched her turn to walk, and listened to her as she talked over her shoulder. *

"What you wish, and what is reality, are two completely different things, Tarrian. Do not so easily assume you know my feelings. I have no fear in this Galaxy."

* He pondered her previous statement. Reagan was a Sith now? He might have to pay a visit to her. Master Faust? He assumed he was a Sith now as well. Who knew? More over ... who cared? Certainly not Adi-Wan. *

"Your stories of the past bore me. I'm only here for the trinket that Brook gave me. I do not care about history lessons, and frivilous information ... " - he growled. "As for your attending my funeral ... I'm sorry for the losses. I wish I could've been there." - a sense of sarcasm, and a snort-laugh followed.

He addressed her assumptions, "As for your thinking that Brook had taken the item back from Ar-Pharazon ... I can only admit that I do not feel this is true. I can't explain it ... but, something is most unsettling about the way that I feel. Therefore, I know she doesn't have it anymore. As I mentioned before ... I have it on good authority that it is in your possession ..."

Tarrian out right laughed... "you have it on what authority...???? I have not left this planet in many many months... even before my", she stopped a moment and gritted her teath... "even before he disappeared... you put alot into some authority that doesn't really know."

She was becoming aggitated with Adi-Wan at the moment... while in the past they had been friends... and after her turning they had remained civil... each being a sort of ambassador for their orders... when needed... the two were constantly on different sides...

"You know... you had the easy part.. you just had to be dead... why tortore yourself with coming back for a mere trinket... one that is most likely not here... nor can I guarantee it is here... I have gotten rid of quite a bit of things from him... I would like to not have anything to do with him at all... nor do I care for your attitude. I owe you nothing Jedi... "

She leaned up against the wall... the passageway lit only with the flames of the torches on the walls... "What is it you really want with your little trinket... do you think it will lead you to Brook?"

Before Cru knew it he was face down on the cold floor inside the room. Picking himself up he looked up when flames burst from every wall and above him was the largest Rancor he had ever seen. He began to sweat in the intense heat and it was becoming harder and harder to breath. It felt like the oxygen was being sucked from his lungs.

The Rancor was growling and screeching at him. With the slightest bit of movement its eyes followed him. His heart was beating so hard he felt as if it was about to burst from his chest. The beating was so loud in his inner ear he knew that the Rancor had to be able to hear it too.

I must be still and slow down my heart before the Rancor senses my fear.

Closing his eyes Cru gently took a deep breath through his nose and filled his lungs to capacity. The air was hot and it burned, but he held it for a few seconds while trying to gather his thoughts. As his heart begin to slow down Cru focused his thoughts on his fear.

I must not fear. There is nothing to be afraid of. I must remain calm and figure a way out of here. There is always a way, a solution. I must calm my fear and learn the solution.

Opening his eyes Cru slowly turned his head upward and noticed the Rancor's eyes still fixed on him. He must think of a way”¦something was not right here. A moment before the room was dark with just a small lit candle and now it was an inferno in which a huge Rancor was about to have him for a snack. Something was not right.

The Rancor realizing he had moved growled louder then it had previously. Instinct kicked in and he rolled out of the way when the large Rancor hand swiped at him. He kept his thoughts on remaining calm as the Rancor let out furious growl dripped slime like drool from its massive jowls. As the Rancor searched for him, Cru ran to the other side of the room behind the Rancor ducking down as close to the flames as his body could stand. The heat was enough for his skin to start blistering but he ignored the pain as best he could and continued to work on keeping himself calm.

Looking around he scanned the room for an object he could use against the Rancor. There was nothing. The Rancor must have been able to smell his burning flesh as it lifted its massive head and began to sniff cocking its head back over its right shoulder. Time was running out and the pain was becoming more then he could bear. Like a mad man running through the streets Cru jumped up from his crotched position and jumped on the Rancor's massive back as it swung around looking for him.

The Rancor let out a shrieking growl as it threw itself around wildly. Cru lifted his right hand in the air as the Rancor bucked and thrust it down into the soft tissue on its side. Using every bit of strength he dug his fingers in and squeezed the muscle under its flesh forming a firm grip. The Rancor then tried to reach back and using its momentum Cru took his left hand and dug his nails into its flesh and pushed as hard as he could wiggling his fingers deeper and deeper into the muscle. The Rancor became livid and tried to buck again, this time ramming its left shoulder into the wall burning itself in the flame. Still unsure of how he was going to get out of this Cru hung on with every ounce of his being”¦

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

Still keeping her mind turned towards her apprentices... threw in more to Cru's illusion... Suddenly, a glint caught Cru's eye as the Rancor thrashed about... it was buried in the dirt floor, but the Rancor's fight must have kicked up some dirt to uncover the blade... ((Cru... it is a sith sword you see just in case you need to know... ))... Cru was thrown from the rancor, and hit the ground hard... the air gone from his lungs, it was all he could do to roll out of the way before he was crushed under the weight of the Rancors feet.

She waited for Adi Wan to continue.

* Adi-Wan snickered at her through his nostrils. *

"We'll say I have a reliable, and trusted source, Sith. The item was not acquired by you, but rather landed in your possession through means in which you were potentially unaware, however ... I can see it in your eyes. You've seen it ... you've touched it, held it. I can smell it on you ... you know exactly what I speak of, Tarrian. I'm not here to play your mind-bending games, I'm not here to listen to what pleases you, or what you care to see from my attitude. "

* He stepped closer to her, the torches illuminating his face from beneath the shroud. *

"I don't know why I'm here. I won't bore you with the details, but when I passed ... I was stuck in limbo. A sort of ... pergatory, between the living, and the deceased. Stuck in the lifestream of The Force. When I returned, I could only see the trinket. It's my only purpose for existance now ... as it was stolen from me, and was truly dear to me. "

* His head bowed as he finished his rant ... *

"I don't know what my purpose is," his head lifting again to make eye contact, "but you can be damned sure that I intend to get what rightfully belongs to me now. Perhaps its the only way to set me free ..."

Tarrian glared at him as he stepped closer to her...

I can see it in your eyes. You've seen it ... you've touched it, held it. I can smell it on you ... you know exactly what I speak of, Tarrian.

Of course she had seen it... she had been in her brother's ship many times since Adi-Wan's death... listened to him brag about his conquests and trophies... she knew exactly what it was Adi-Wan wanted, and she knew it's exact location... but until she knew what he truly wanted it for, she had no intention of giving it to him. Nor did she intend to tell him where it was either. Let him figure it out, but Tarrian actually cursed herself for her last good gesture that she had done before she finally stopped torturing herself about turning to the sith... But she would never tell Adi-Wan that... She ended up paying a very heavy price for it as well with Thorne when he realized she did it...

Without missing a beat... Tarrian snipped back at him... "I don't play head Games Adi-Wan... it is you who are here... mouthing off I have it you want it... blah blah blah... and yet you just assume that I will know what it is you want... you come here after how long and think that everyone will just know you want something and give it to you... WRONG. What if I have seen it...???? What if I have touched it???? exactly how is that going to change the plight you are in... ??? It doesn't mean that I have it now?"

Slightly inclining his head in Tarrian's direction, Jareth made his way out to the docking ramps on the far side of the compound. The force surrounded him and whispered hints that someone was indeed about to arrive. He had nothing to do now but wait.

A small ship landed and a lone passanger descended the ramp. She quietly watch the ship take off again, leaving her stranded on this unknown planet that she was called to.

Standing some distance away, Alarra saw a man watching her and she walked towards him.

"I think I am supposed to be here."

Jareth glared at the small girl standing on the landing ramp and rolled his eyes. Training this one would require patience that he probably did not have left in him.

The sith master looked to the skies and spoke to the force,

"Are you serious?"

He then returned his attention to the small child and with a slow movement of his hand, drug her helplessly toward him, her feet rising slightly off the ground as her toes scrapped to balance against a force she could not see.

Snarling, his eyes fire, he spoke once more,

"Do you even know where 'here' is?"

"ahh" she looked down at the ground then looked back at the man. She said"no I do not know where I'm at."

she looked at the man confused, "What planet am I on? And who are you?"

* Tarrian suddenly heard a sharp explosion down the corridor to her left, her back against the wall, facing Adi-Wan, she turned her head to examine the explosion. She then heard a *SNAP* follow by a suddent, and abrupt *HISS* that she knew too well. She looked back at Adi-Wan, and realized the "plight" she was in. *

* Staring down the blade of a yellow lightsaber, she recognized that he was no longer kidding around. This was definitely NOT the Adi-Wan that she knew to be a civil gentleman of the Jedi Order. This was not the man that tried to get her to remember the error of her ways. *

With his lightsaber extended from his right hand, and held at arm's length, it burned the small invisible hairs upon her neck. He spoke, "I'm not kidding, Tarrian. I have no use for your games. Take me to his things ... or I'll kill you right now, and find my own way to it's location."

* She realized that she was playing a whole new ball game. She'd knew that if she risked getting into too much of a physical altercation that she could lose the child growing inside of her now. She clentched her stomach, as Adi-Wan spoke again. *

"Yes, fear for the loss of the young one growing inside of you, Sith. Come ... show me where it is."

Tarrian smiled at Adi-Wan... "You think I care for this child... then you are not the strong Master I once knew... I have no fear of losing this child... please Kill me and it... " She stared at him with hatred in her eyes... "But remember before you do, killing me will not get you your trinket... "

Calling the force to her she used it to push Adi-Wan back against the opposite wall, ducking under his saber as he was thrown and in one motion brought her own saber out and ignited to face him... "You always have to do things the hard way... do you want his things or not... ?"

She stood her ground facing him... "Look around you Adi-Wan... you are in a sith temple... surrounded by sith. While you may or may not be able to kill me... do you honestly think you will be able to find the trinket and get out of here?"

Thinking to herself... If he wants this trinket, he will definitely have to work for it now... I think he needs a little lesson in humility now... I would have told him where it was eventually, but now... he can go on a wild goose chase... lets see how long it takes him to figure out I still have the one thing he desires...

She disengaged her saber and rehooked it to her belt... "Come... it is not far from here." She moved down the corridor again and stopped at a darked door way... "Lights"... inside the room was a huge ship... placing her hand on the ship she let it read her force signature... since her and Thorne carried the same signature they were the only two that could open the ship... the ramp came down...

She watched his every move... "Well, isn't this what you wanted... ? Come on then... "

She moved up into the ship and stopped... a cold chill took hold of her and she stood there looking at the room that was her brothers... horrible memories of what went on in there flashed before her, and with everything in her she pushed them aside and just pointed to the room... "That was his room."

Hitting the ground hard it knocked the breath out of Cru. Rolling out of the way of the Rancor's feet he took a deep breath and tried to remember where he saw that flash of something in the dirt. It had caught his eye for a split second, but he knew that only something metal or glass would give off a reflection like that. Either one would be better then what he had which was nothing at all. Now he just had to figure out a way to find it. The only thing that he had over the Rancor was speed.

Sticking close and kneeling down by the flames he looked around the room once more. On his second scan looking over the dirt he noticed the shiny object. The Rancor was turning around to look for him. It was moving slower then it had before.

The wounds to its sides must be taking there toll. I must be quick and grab whatever it is in the dirt.

Making a quick jump to one side of the room Cru yelled out ”œTurn this way you filthy beast”

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

Keeping the majority of her attention on Adi-Wan, who at this point was a risk to her... she monitored Cru's progress with his task. She was pleased that he had survived it... As the room once again went dim... with only the small flame from the candle to give off any light whats so ever... the form of the rancor faded away as did cru's tattered clothing... he was once again left in the same condition as he was in when he entered the room.

Still sleeping, two slaves went in and lifted him up and moved him from the room to sleeping quarters where they were instructed prior to stay with him and keep him from exploring until Tarrian returned to him.

She turned her attention back to Adi-Wan... keeping her hand very close to her own saber... part of her wanted him to destroy what she carried... the other part of her wavered on keeping it for the chance that it truly was DMD's child... She blocked her feelings from Adi-Wan... she would give him nothing to use against her... she wished for the millionth time that DMD would return... but his travels kept him away for the moment.

She watched at Adi-Wan moved closer to the door, and she took a few steps back.. she wanted off this ship.

* As Adi-Wan motioned closer to the door, he stopped, and pulled the hood down from over his head. His back turned to Tarrian, he turned his head to his right, and downward a little, so as to catch a glimpse of her in his peripheral vision. He spoke. *

"You're guarding your thoughts against me. You're hiding me from something. Other than Ysalamari ... what lies inside of here? A trap?" - he turned, a hand outstretched - and used the Force to grab her, pulling her towards him, her body stretched into a backwards "C" shape, due to the speed in which she was wrenched through the air.

* When she was within range, he reached out with his left hand, and grabbed the front of her tunic, and in a swift motion, spun with her - and propelled her through the door first. *

* She was not hurt ... other than her ego. Although she was blocking him from getting into her head, he could read her body language, and facial expressions to see that she was less than thrilled at being where she was now standing. She stiffened up considerably, almost frozen in place. *

"Something happen in here that you don't like to think of, Tarrian?" - he questioned, prying at whatever it was that she was guarding him from mentally.

Tarrian fought against Adi-Wan's grip but his force hold on her had taken her by surprise... she was forced into the bedroom and froze... her eyes darted around the room, as her posture noticably stiffened...

Adi-Wan followed her into the room and she heard his voice ask her a question... "Something happen in here that you don't like to think of, Tarrian?" She could feel him trying to probe her mind and find out what she was guarding against him... she reenforced the walls in her mind against him and began backing out of the room again only to back into the door shutting it and blocking her escape from the room. Her hand quickly went to the latch to try to open the door behind her back... at this point she didn't care what Adi-Wan thought of her...

"There are no traps in here... I disabled them long ago... " Her eyes never met his as she spoke, still trying to flee from this room... "Just find your trinket and be gone... " Her heart was pounding in her chest and all she could think of was escape to the safety of outside... she was sure Adi-Wan could hear the pounding... She wanted out so badly she almost told him where he precious treasure was, but she was not about to give that up after he cornered her in here...

"Stay out of my head Adi-Wan... you won't like what you see there... "

* Adi-Wan pondered her actions. Clearly forgetting about his trinket for the moment, he was consumed with her reactions. What HAD happened in here? He was intrigued ... to say the least. *

"Tarrian ... you're sweating." - pointing at her brow. He stepped closer. The walls in her mind were strongly barracaded, but ... weakening with each passing moment she was 'trapped' in this room, this torture. He pried some more.*

Stepping closer to her - he spoke again, "Come, Tarrian. Won't you tell your old friend what's causing this?" He appeared to be compassionate, and reasoning with her - the first since she'd seen him again.

"Was it Ar-Pharazon? Your brother? What did he do in this room?" - looking at her stomach for a moment, then back to her - a smirk emerging across his face.

Her hand went to her brow and wiped the sweat from it... she couldn't stand this room let alone this ship... She had not felt like this for many years... trapped like the prey of a hunter... On top of her heart pounding, her ears were ringing, and she turned to try the door latch...

Adi-Wan once again mentioned his name... and her head hit the door with a soft thud... she hated this ship... and at this moment couldn't remember why she allowed this ship to stay this long in her custody... and she was quietly cursing herself for not destroying it before now...

"Adi-Wan, what do you care what happened here? Just do what you want here... " It was all she could do to keep the walls up in her mind, she could feel him there and she wanted out and frantically fumbled with the latch on the door again.

* Adi-Wan pried inside of her mind, reaching further, tearing down barriers. To him, it was as if he was knocking down a dry wall, breaking through it - only to find another barrier standing behind the one he'd just broken ... he kept his pace. Finally ... he broke through her last line of defense ... and he saw what happened to her, as she remembered it. His eyes closed, and he sighed. He could see her questioning whether this child growing inside her was from someone she cared for - or the evil swine that was of her own bloodline. *

"Tarrian ... I'm sorry." - he said. Opening his eyes, he muttered under his breath, "You can leave me here now ..." - the door latch behind her blasting open, and the door swinging to an open position.

"I'll only be a moment ..." - he said, as he started sifting through, looking for the traces of the item through The Force - althought there was Ysalamari in some areas of this ship, he was still very much attuned to the Force in this room. Albeit dark, and suffocating, in some areas ... he was able to maneuver it's will into helping him view the contents of the room for his lost, or hidden trinket.

She stared at him in silence as he saw her memories of this ship... this room, and the relief that washed over her when the latch click up was like a heavy fog lifted from the sea... she retreated from the room and out of the ship as quickly as possible... once out of the ship, she stood in the doorway to the room and waited for Adi-Wan to finish his search.

"Let him look there... I'll send him on his journey as soon as I make sure what he is looking for is what I truly think it is... "

She spoke quietly to herself. She leaned against the wall just outside the room and waited for him. Silently wishing he would hurry up.