Byss

Darth Heretic

It had been a while since Lucifer had returned to Byss but yet he remembered where the beach was...the cliffside within which was hidden his former master's hideaway, the very place the kiffar wished to locate. Landing the freighter upon the beach the kiffar made for the cliff wall using the darkside to locate the entrance he picked the right part as the door slid neatly open allowing him entrance. Moving inside Lucifer already thought out what needed to be done...first he would need to reconstruct a lightsabre and various equipment befitting of his new rank, it was for this task that the Sith Lord headed for the forge.

Just as before he acquired the parts he needed before beginning the process which had been placed into his mind when last he was here. focusing within the darkside and letting it guide his movements, Lucifer placed piece after piece into the correct place before applying the extras he intended into the design...adding the sith runes and texts along the extended hilt that would at a whim break off into two single hilts. Ater a few hours of work his amsterpiece was constructed...a perfect replica of his first sabre and at the activation of the hilts worked with no problems before he retracted the blades and palced the newly crafted weapon upon his belt, he now hand the symbol of his power but was lacking still...it was for this reason the kiffar continued with his machinations.

He went off into the archives searching for some sort of holocron and several texts referring to an ancient sith weapon...the sith lanvarok, reading the text the kiffar found the primitive design and slow reload lacking and so opted to alter these concepts of it to a modern and much more efficient design. After several hours of painstaking work, tests and perfecting the Sith Lanvarok was ready...finally the Sith Lord had a weapon to stand alongside his sabre in terms of power as a sign of his authority, attaching the lanvarok to his right arm the lanvarok molded perfectly onto his gauntlet. The kiffar felt the weightlessness of it as he placed three cortosis lined discs into the three slots before returning to forge two sith swords both with serrated edges and capable of poisoning those who touched the sharp edges witha instant and deadly toxin that would kill those full hardy enough to face him...he crafted these and several other accessories that would benefit his rise to power.

Once his weapons were complete and his arsenal ready, the kiffar went off into the archives again this time with a purpose...searching for some sort of holocron that would aid in his increase in the force and thus unleash his potential. After a few hours of searching the Sith Lord found a few holocrons which were made by the most powerful Sith in the last century and then some.

He found Darth Mortis Diabolus holocron, incomplete as it was due to him being alive, regardless it would provide enough information and insight to get him started in becoming as he wished to be and a leader much like the great Dark Lord himself. The second was of Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Malgus who took part of the original sacking of Coruscan and appeared to be one of the darker influences the galaxy had seen. The last had no name, it just said Dark Underlord inscribed o nthe shelf it was placed upon. The kiffar was unsure of this one, but it was worth looking into for he knew in every holocron lay knowledge...knowledge which he seeked.

Lucifer stood in the basement and decided to open the holocron of the un-named Dark Underlord, curiosity on who exactly it was got to him like an itch he could not scratch. Within a few moments the spectral form of a Dark Lord, cloaked in black and more wraith than man came to fruition looking, from what the kiffar Sith Lord could tell, at him with a bemused look. The Dark Underlord spoke, his wors were ancient and untold of in centuries until now.

"Why have you asked from my wisdom Sith Lord? You have the ability, the potential to become more, yet as you are you are weak, even if I were alive your power alone would not even sate my lust."

Lucifer bowed low to him as a manner of respect full knowing just what this ancient sith may be capable of...it was best to respect him less he die prematurely.

"Forgive my intrusion Dark Underlord, I am Lord Lucifer and I have come to seek your teachings of the Sith to increase my own power. How might I come to use the Force, release my potential and become the most powerful being in the galaxy."

The Dark Underlord lingered and then answered the Sith Lord's call moments later with a voice like brimstone.

"You are dark and a sadist kiffar. You thrive on others pain and silent death and have the same qualifications that I had in life. If you utilize the force the pain of others will give you the power you seek and immortality. Though to be the darkest being in the Galaxy, stronger than you are now, you must command and use to cast illusions upon from your enemies to strike from the shadows or face them blade upon blade. For I see into your heart...you wish for both the path of assassin...of the sorcerer and of the way of the warrior...a potent combination indeed. To accomplish what you wish and dominate your enemies make the Force listen to your commands and not that of the Light. the Darkness can always conquer if held in the right hands as it can become a weapon. Now it is your turn to rise Lord Lucifer...but first you must master what was neglected in your training. There are many abilities you have yet to learn however we shall start simply as with all those who use the force...Telekinesis is the start for all great force users. Focus your mind on the objects in this room and lift them."

Without a moments hesitation the kiffar Sith Lord reached out as he had done in meditation many times before with his master, and struggled at first to attain the balance needed to grab an object before remembering what his master had told him about the force. He could feel it...the Force...it's pulse going through him and every object in the room. It rushed forth and grabbed the leather-bound book and moved it slowly from its shelf eventually freeing itself of the library confines. Extending his arm as if naturally the kiffar sith focused upon a book, at first there was nothing until he applied more focus whereby it now floated free and hovered in the air. The Dark Lord though had asked for more, and the kiffar was prepared to give more for what he seeked. Focusing his energy he kept the two objects afloat book afloat and grabbed another using the Force as if by reaction to the situation leaving it to float alongside the other objects he had raised from the ground.

Eventually the Sith had 6 objects each held with his power alone and individual of the other simaltenously. Lucifer then used the Force at that moment to place them out and down on the ground again. Lucifer let a slight smirk coat his lip at his success having successfully trained himself in Basic Telekinesis, grabbing the disorderly objects he pulled them to him before continuing his task several times until he had perfected the technique. Moments Later the Dark Underlord spoke once more.

"Good Lord Lucifer, return to your meditations and come back later, for focus on what you have learnt and practice in solitude."

Withi nthat moment The Dark Underlord departed and the kiffar sith made his way to his to a temporary room where he could be left to his meditation completely undisturbed and uninterupted.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

• 2 weeks later...

It had been several days before Lucifer returned from the room in which he had been meditating...he had felt his connection to the darkside strengthen within those days to the point that he could feel every lifeform on the planet and distiguish between humanoid or some creature.

Lucifer sat as he had done before, opening up the Dark Underlord' sholcoron again he gave a bow and listened.

''I can feel your change Lord Lucifer, your connection has grown and thus you are ready for more instruction. You shall learn of how to mask your dark alignment...your ability to use the Force and even your entire presence from other Force sensitives the technique of Quey'tek of which I shall teach you now and of it's other forms of hiding such presences...Force Concealment under my tutorlage. let us begin.''

The Ancient Dark Lord spoke again,

''Let us begin with the Force Concealment which shall enable you to become a master of shadow......Focus yourself with the darkside and feel out your presence...squeeze and shrink it in the Force...where there is a hole in the force hide yourself there...mask... by shrinking your presence to a microscopic size as so I cannot even find you...Do this now.''

With this Lucifer gave a respected nod as he sat attempted the ability...feeding on the darkside the sith lord focused on finding his presence, once found the kiffar focused on masking himself...of hiding his dark nature in it's entirerity including hiding his force sensitivity. After several minutes he was successful finding a wound in the force, a hole he hid his presence there rendering himself concealed to anyone who would try and search him out in the force.

After a few moment more he returned to normal as the Dark Underlord continued to explain.

''Well Done, now try the Quey'tek which works similar to Force Concealment only this technique shall instead mask your dark signiture and not your presence...as before focus but this time onyour dark nature...of hiding it. As before hide that nature from others within a hole...a wound in the force where none shall touch you.''

The kiffar sith, Lord Lucifer attempted the technique with some effort before trying a few more times until it came more naturally. The kiffar smiled with a malicious pride as he bwoed before the malevolent Dark sith before him and listening to him speak.

''You have done well Lord Lucifer that is all I can teach you your path me is complete go now and inflict your pain on the jedi and give them reason to fear again.''

With that the holocron closed as Lucifer rose up...his time with the Dark Underlord complete...he would begin to put plans in motion but first he needed to pick up a certain ship he had left on Coruscant when he been chosen as a apprentic and shipped offworld leaving it docked near the sith temple.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

The ship touched down upon the surface of Byss, which Sokar only knew because of the automated voice response that signaled their arrival. The drumming in his head at this point had subsided, having ceased to exist the moment that they broke into the atmosphere of the planet. The Croke leaned forward to look down upon the woman between his legs. As his eyes fell upon her face the obvious was realized by her pale-blue flesh and slowly his tail unwound from her throat. Leaping from the helmsman chair he hit the ground in a roll and then fell into stride upon all fours.

As he neared the rear of the Corvette, Sokar located the hangerbay door button upon the wall and altered his direction. Applying the necessary force he hurtled himself through the air, striking the wall with all four appendages... one of them catching the button... and then bounded off the wall towards the exit...

...Now what? Thought the Croke as his guiding drums failed to provide him with a direction. They had gotten him here as they wished... but now what... as Sokar had so rightfully thought.

(( Your turn Lucifer, sorry for the wait boss ))

deadpool1.png

Lucifer was busy meditating when he felt it...a unfamilair presence upon the planet, a unwelcome visitor to the planet he now called home for as long as he needed it.

Trying to guage the intentions of the man the kiffar sith probed his mind a little only to be surprised at what he found....darkness within his soul and that it belonged to a Croke, like him he seemed to harbour potential to be far greater than he was...perhaps he could make use of him, if he was willing to go along with him in return he would gain the power to become more than a mere mortal and become a god among the living...but first he would find why he had come to Byss, if he was a threat he would die where he stood, if not then so much the better.

Raising from his seat Lucifer decided to find the owner of of the dark tainted soul. Walking the service the kiffar thought it best to at least give this potential ally some kind of guidance to him.

Calling out through the force the kiffar sith lord laid a path for the Croke to follow....a trail of breadcrumbs through the force. Within his mind Sokar felt a unfamiliar feeling, a dark taint that outshown his own and imposed it's will upon him..he would find he could not resist it's temptation.

A dark aura pulsed in the force outward that seemed to direct him owards the cliffs where it seemed some kind of dark cloud was dominating over the landscape, completely un-natural. Lucifer stepped otuside the hidden cave entrance moving along the beach he moved to the farthest end to the opposite south facing cliff away from his stolen freighter, once there he waited for his guest to arrive...cloaking himself in the force he became a hole...a wound in the force, his presence faded into nothing as the force bent the light around him and masked his very existence both physical and mental...including his dark alignment.

First he would wait and then test the man to see just why he was here and decipher his true intention, he would soon see how far he was willing to go for power beyond his wildest dreams.

Akheron.jpg

The planet of Byss was an oddity within itself... Sokar found himself awestruck by the mesmerizing landscape, which was only made all the more beautiful from the unique glow of the sun. The greenish-blue veil that blanketed the planet was one that anyone could fall in love with. Yet, within it all was the lingering sensation of something dark about the place. The Croke couldn't help but feel an all too familiar feeling creeping upon him... the drumming had returned, though only this time it was a constant stream. The pulsing had turned into a wave of darkness that plagued his very soul...

His tail twitched slightly as he stood at the edge of the lake that he'd landed next too. The occasional splash from a crashing wave of catch his bare feet, the two toes would naturally curl into the sand in response. "The water's cold..." said Sokar softly... a comment that didn't seem to fit his mouth.

The imposing force was taking its toll upon him... slowly his mind was giving into the will of the taint. Then against his own wishes his feet began to carry him into the water before him, thankfully his frame adjusted to the situation and began to throw powerful strokes against the water. By the time his unwanted stroll came to an end Sokar was standing with toes curled over the edge of a high cliff. His large crimson eyes following the depth of the fall before him, he surveyed the waves smashing against rock face to his left and then turned to notice a beach. Upon the sands was a man in black... The culprit! Sokar thought accusingly towards Darth Lucifer upon the beach beneath him, the man who had placed this plague upon him.

The looming cloud of darkness overhead only added to the nerve testing presence that he felt here... earlier he'd completely blanked the cloud while taking his journey to this place. Unsure of how to proceed... Sokar waited a few moments before shifting into a mighty Drexl and leapt from the cliff. Plunging towards the surface beneath him in a graceful, yet domineering dive, Sokar lifted at just the right time before shifting back into his Imp-like form.

Hitting the ground in a roll and pouncing out of it, Sokar closed the gap between he and Lucifer in a matter of seconds... he was quickly becoming a master of his shifting abilities. Stopping a few dozen yards away from the dark haired man before him, the Sith Acolyte couldn't help but get the sensation that this man was a Sith... As a mental grin slipped over him, due to his lack of mouth and ability to express physically, Sokar made an attempt to place a thought within the mind of the Sith. Hopefully his Croke abilities would be greater than his training...

You are Sith... You will train me. Was his attempt... simple, which allowed for the greatest probably of success.

deadpool1.png

((Just to make you aware Lucifer is invisibl so there would be no way to see him on the beach when his using Force Camouflage and Force Concealment in combination although for the interests of keeping this going I'll let that fact slide this time))

Lucifer looked up...his guest had arrived. It was strange, he was a croke of all things a species he had yet to encounter but had heard tales of. Feeling him through the force and intercepting his message the kiffar was somewhat outraged. How dare he demand such a thing when he was but a mere hopeful..a nobody on this world, Lucifer quickly became tempted to end his worthless and miserable life...he was about to do just that when he felt something within the croke before him, a very familiar dark taint that etched his soul.

Lucifer lifted him from the ground holding the croke with a vice like grip before speaking back into his mind letting his anger show on his face as a smirk of a kind crept it's way across his lip.

''Who are you to demand of me croke and what makes you think I am a sith when I gave no indication of such!? give me a reason why I should not just end your worthless and miserable life right now for this insult. Tell me why should you be spared my wrath while others are not.''

After a few moments of peering at the Croke, the kiffar sith dropped him onto the sand. he spoke his distain for the man evident,

''I shall spare your life but do not mistake this for mercy it is not. I spare you for one reason, I am curious what brings you here to Byss when there are other planets far greater than this.''

Akheron.jpg

( Sorry about that... I didn't see it I guess, and also sorry for the delay on the post. busy weekend.

EDIT: I suck at alias'... this is supposed to be under Notorious v.2)

When the invisible claws lifted from his throat and the sudden rushing of air that filled his gasping lungs, his body reluctantly yet instinctually took the breaths that followed. Each of them sending waves of torment through his frame as his slender neck felt as if razors were being consumed with each intake of air. Thankfully, the horrible sensation passed and in the moments that were found in between were of the Sith speaking down upon him. His feeble attempt at implanting a vision of him training the croke had failed.

He'd left Sokar with a question... what brought him to Byss. As pushed himself up and off of the sand, he took a moment to wipe away the granules that had proceeded to cling to him. The acolyte stood with a renewed vigor, his swaying tail evident of the fact, and with careful determination he placed another thought message into the mind of the Sith.

The drums... a drumming pulse that racked my brain and drove me to near insanity. Forcing me to leave the planet in which I was being trained upon... its name is still unknown to me, but there was a Sith Temple under constuction upon it. Either way... I used my shape shifting abilities to gain access to a ship, and once on board the drums lead me here.

Once we'd broke the atmosphere the drums stopped and I was clueless as too the reason for coming to this place... until you called.

His nimble, yet sturdy arms crossed at his center of his chest and his legs folded neatly into a position common upon those whom meditate. His burly tail was carrying his weight allowing him to seemingly hover... inwardly he chuckled as he realized how much he truly enjoyed this form.

TURTLES.jpg

Lucifer looked upon this croke...it was a strange creature, disgusting...but yet he saw something in his eyes...something that reminded a little of himself.

That familiar dark taint, of hearing how he had travelled he knew of the temple the croke spoke of...Trulalis, the very place where he had once been drawn too and trained in a way....although his true training did not begin until Korriban. Upon thought the kiffar sith pondered upon the croke's reason of coming to Byss. It seemed somewhat ironic, looking at him, measuring him up Lucifer had reached a decision....peering into his soul the kiffar felt his aura, he had the potential to become something more, a god among the mortals that walked the galaxy...just as he was if he could survive the trials that awaited him that was, this croke seemed to be the perfect heir to his legacy...and his mind seemed to be nearly untainted by others, ripe for the changing to his point of view, this croke would view the force as he did....soon enough.

Looking at the croke Lucifer spoke,

''Interesting...it seems the darkside brought you to me but why that is the question. I guess we shall know soon enough, you possess the potential to become more than those feeble excuses that exist at that temple why waste it on them, given the right tutorlage you could possess power that shall mark you as a god among the mortals and shape this galaxy in your image. If you wish for such power come...follow me I must travel to Coruscant if you wish for power beyond your dreams come with me now if not I shall leave you be to do as you please.''

With that moment Lucifer began to walk back towards the cave entrance and the ship...slwoly stepping along the sand of the beach to the freighter he had 'borrowed' from Korriban. He hoped the croke would follow...he was banking on it, he would prove a useful tool in his plans, a weapon against his enemies the jedi.

Edited by Guest

Akheron.jpg

( AHHH... I HATE ALIASES! This was meant to be under the Notorious v.2 Account )

Sokar watched the Kiffar closely... who seemed intrigued by the story that the croke had to tell. Unaware of that fact that he'd just been taken under the wing of a fellow sith, he slowly allowed his tail to recoil lowering his frame to the ground. As his two-toed feet once again found solice within the sands of the beach, he began to follow Lucifer.

Unsure of what to say... or even do for that matter, he simply followed. With a hushed mind and steady stride the croke broke the entrance into the cavern. As he looked around the cave and ventured deeper into the depths of the planet, he could feel the sheer darkness that remained here...

Cautiously, Sokar opened his mind once again and allowed another thought to creep into his Masters' mind.

What are we going to be doing upon Coruscant?... Sokar questioned, though inwardly he thought upon something else. A god among the masses...

The statement lingered within his mind... and was already beginning to alter his opinion and ideals of many things. If he were to be a god... then servants would be needed...

TURTLES.jpg

Lucifer could feel the croke's thoughts...his plan appeared to be working...so far, his mind was being transformed in his image.

the kiffar sith spoke as the two travelled to the cave where Lucifer hit a hidden slab within the rock opening the inner sanctum to the outside world. He was sure he would do his former master proud and add another useful ally to their plans upon the galaxy.

''I see you decided to take me up on my offer you were and are most wise to do so for I only offer it once. Tell me what is your name, your opinion upon this galaxy, what are your views.''

When the Croke did not answer the kiffar looked deeper finding that the croke was yet not ready as he had thought...he was disappointed but not sad, the sith lord knew only one way to preapre him, death...only i nthe realm of chaos and by coming back would the young croke be ready for what lay ahead. With one quick movement he removed the croke's (Sokar) head before picking up his head and removing the skin, taking the skull he carried it into the ship he had acquired, polished it and stuck it beside the cockpit viewport, when he got to Coruscant he would place it inside his real ship beside the other trophies of those whom he killed.

Powering up the ship Lucifer took for the skies above and into the deep of space...making his way to the jewel at the centre of the galaxy or so it was called...Coruscant to reclaim his property.

Edited - Just to make the mods aware Sokar approved of me OHK'ing him since his RL responsibilities have forced him to reconsider my apprenticeship offer and since he no longer has enough time for much rping.

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

Days had gone by...a single clone sat still within the tank of fluids until within moments life began to slowly stir before the clones owner made his presence known, the technicians hovered around preparing for the imminent arrival, the surgeons took the clone from the tank to be prepared per Lucifer's original instructions should his first death occur.

The surgeons set to work quickly two of them grafted two long razor sharp cortosis lined retractable blades directly into the clones arms to retract in and out of the wrists at will while several others worked on other various parts of the body. Four of the surgeons set to work grafting a tough krayt dragon hide directly into the skin making appear as if there were dragon scales upon the clones chest and back due the shine of the two when metal met hide, another took one eye out and replaced it with a new robotic eye one that was an upgrade of the previous to now encompass the whole visual spectrum and with a longer zoom capacity while still keeping several of it's original features...Lucifer would now have a extra layer of protection and be a far more formidable opponent that he ever was before.

Meanwhile within the very confines of chaos itself a tormented soul, twisted in anger and rage amplified by the world of dead was fighting to be free but freedom would not come easy for the sith was in a fight with another dead soul, a ancient demon like entity of sorts. Soul clashed against soul until Lucifer had enough of this constant state of being and strifed to return to the living...forcing his way to the world beyond after a few hours of much the same he had succeeded but he would not return alone...another came with him as two souls became one. The sith screamed out loud as his soul returned to a living body...feeling weak from the journey Lucifer stretche dout his hand and drained the life from one of the technicians nearby until he was but an empty husk...as he died so did the sith grow stronger.

He repeated the process 3 times before his former strength had returned to him. His memories were scattered until a few moments later when everything became clear...remembering how he died he saw the face of his killer and thus labeled him, the man had made a deadly enemy when he had killed Lucifer and mocked him even in death. Raising himself from the seat he found himself in Lucifer made his way to the holonet he had some catching up to do afterall there was no telling just how long he had been dead.

Afetr a quick search he found something both interesting and intriquing...it seemed a deathstar had been found. On further though a slight grin crept across the reborn Lucifer however he felt changed as if he was now not one but two souls, he felt stronger than he ever was before. Upon looking in a mirror he found his senses were right...in his one remaining eye he saw the difference...the irish was black as midnight indicating something un-natural..demonic. Yet it did not harm the kiffar but strengthened him.

After a brief moment the kiffar set to work after thinking upon it and of the possibilities. Whatever it was it was working with him and thus he had a new advantage against his enemies, checking that his new retractable blades worked by sliding themout and in again Lucifer was satisfied with the surgeons work as he thought upon his next move...should he avenge his death or pay a visit to this deathstar and acquire it for the sith.

After some thought he went for the latter...the deathstar, such a weapon would be of great value and strike a blow against the jedi. Once his mind was made Lucifer quickly set to work rebuilding his armor and various weapons. After 10 hours of hard work he was finished...his new armor upon him, his sith swords ready and his sabre the kiffar sith strolled towards the entrance of the secret cave complex he found himself in.

Exiting through the same entrance as he had done twice before Lucifer called out to his ship through his neural implant...with any luck the signal would be recieved, no matter the distance his ship would come for him as per instruction. A day or so later and the ship had arrived...upon boarding Lucifer input the co-ordinates, his heading the newly found deathstar and whatever fate awaited him there.

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yet again another clone emerged from one of the many bacta tanks that decorated the inner sanctum of the hidden Byss cave, yet again Lucifer was reborn into the world of the living from the chaos beyond...the soul that had travelled with him last time he emerged remained with him and had sustained him dueing his journey beyond, it in effect had strengthened him. After dying twice the kiffar sith began to view things differently...no longer did he fear the beyond for having visited more than once he knew what waited...indeed death was nothing new to him or was it's affects and thus he did not fear it but embraced it.

Yet again the surgeons had set to work quickly grafting two long razor sharp cortosis lined retractable blades directly into the clones arms to retract in and out of the wrists at will while several others worked on other various parts of the body. Each subsequant clone had the same treatment before being put back into stasis, as for the sith lord after putting on some clothes to go beneath his armor he amde his way to the forge where he would yet again recraft all his weaponary and construct his fourth sabre.

After four hours work all was ready and fitted accordingly, strapping his two sith swords to his sides and placing his sabre beside his left the sith lord thought on the next step now that his plan to take the deathstar had been thwarted, it seemed the mortals had the force on their side recently and been saved from his wrath but no more. First however he would need a ship and thus he sent a discreet neural message to his ship aboard the deathstar. After a few hours of waiting the ship arrived and the kiffar began yet another journey howqever this time it would be different...he would not venture to war but back to his origins...back to Trulalis.

Having thought it through the sith found it prudent to find an heir and the most appropiate place to find one seemed the most obvious. Mapping in the co-ordinates the sith lord began his journey.

Akheron.jpg

• 3 months later...

The Lamba class shuttle exited space just above Byss...home. That si what it was to lucifer now, his sanctuary away from galactic politics and the one place where he could fully embrace the darkside alone in meditation and find his inner self.

The dark surrounded the ship as it surrounded the planet, Byss was strong with it's scent after his former master Darth Mortis Diabolus had taken him here when he was but a apprentice to be trained he knew then this place had a relaxing presence upon him. It was this that kept him here however now was not the time to remember the past...heading towards the beach as he had done a few times Lucifer landed the craft.

Opening the hatch he spoke to Tobias knowing somehow he probably too liked the presence of this planet and it's malevolence that spoke through the force like a black cloud that intoxicated everything.

''We are here Tobias. This planet has always been encased in the darkside it is this that first bought my former master here and it is this which kept me here---the darkside is strong here. As for our journey we shall need to head to the cliffs.''

With this the kiffar motioned Tobias to follow him as he exited the craft looking forward he saw the eerily blue/green glow that had fixated him when he was but a arrogant apprentice...The smell of the fresh sea air, rushed inside the ship and washed away the stale air that had been recycled during the journey. Lucifer descended the ramp, taking in the scenary. Byss was the way he remembered it the last efw times he visited. It's dark waters crashed against many rocks at the base of the cliffs in which he was headed for, where an observation post once stood. The redish-orange sand, bathed his feet as he treaded toward the base of the cliff. Bulky, gray clouds formations hung in the skies above, casting large patches of shadow across the landscape.

Standing in front of the cliff wall, scanning the rocks from left to right, Lucifer found a hidden panel that would allow hi mentrance inside the secret alcove inside. With a wave of his hand, a computerized display screen emerged from a hidden nook. He placed his hand on the scanner and after a few moments, was rewarded the sound of servoes moving and locking bolts disengaging. The stone outer shell moved inward and slid sideways, revealing a metal door behind it, that opened slowly. The outside light cast the sith lords shadow, deep into the corridor. There was no light but insdie it was clean and seemed recently used not so long ago. Lucifer walked through the doorway and into the darkness, feeling the damp coolness of the stone steps as he descended. His eyes were visible, glowing brightly, as though they were compensating for the lack of light.

The kiffar waited for Tobias to follow him inside before he would ask him to wait while he located the holocron inside his storage facility.

Akheron.jpg

Tobias was in awe of Byss. The intoxicating shield of the Force was strong here. It was as if he was showering his soul with a warm wave of darkness. It was good to get back to the pure evil in his heart. It fueled him. "Let's rock and roll..." He said as they left the ship.

Following his Kiffar brother up to the cliff he brought the cape over his head. There was a slight breeze from the adjacent ocean, he didn't like it. Lucifer managed to open the door. As it opened, Tobias looked around to see if any other life form was around. Nothing. With a small clang, the door was wide open and Lucifer was already down the hallway. Vos spun around and walked down the hallway. Boots clacking along the way. Trying a new trick he picked up awhile ago, he dampened the sound of his boots with a little concentration.

Vos figured locating the holocron would take some time. So he would wait patiently. Whilst waiting, he would meditate and try to improve the sound dampening technique he learned.

Lucifer stood just in front of Tobias...interesting it seemed he had worked out how to dampen the sound of his feet via the careful appliace of the force---no matter it was of little consequance really.

The kiffar spoke.

''You are free to use the forge as you wish while you wait or use the rooms to meditate and rest.''

With that Lucifer disappeared down a flight of stairs deeper into the planet core or so it seemed however the truth of it was that he had descended down into another floor beneath where Tobias stood, it was here that a large locked door lay that contained the various holocrons, scrolls and text that had been collected over the years by both his former master and recently by him.

The door was a recent additon as the sith lord had seen a need to secure the more...valueble of the objects within the cave complex in a much better way and had such paid a sizeable sum for a security retrofit to include various turrets, slugthrower gatling cannons throughout the cave and various other such security devices...although some of the more...deadly items of security were not your standard type, they were especially created using arcane sith rituals that would leave no doubt as to whom this cave belonged.

Entering the code into the security interface and then allowing himself to be subjected to all manner of tests that included but was not exclusive to a bioscanner, eye scan, fingerprint scan, DNA scan and voice scanner the sith lord was eventually allowed inside the vault like structure. Allowing the door to open the full length the kiffar walked inside once the 10 inch cortorsis plated door opened to view the contents inside.

Looking along the alphabetically named shelves Lucifer eventually found what he was looking for after about half an hour....the holocron of Darth Malgus---it hummed with the power of the darkside in the palm of his hand. It was this very object that had gave him much of his knowledge and now it would serve to provide his ally in the same nature in the interests of allegiance. Ascending the stairs again after locking the mightly blast like door shut, Lucifer walked calmly towards Tobias holding the holocron out to him before speaking briefly.

''The holocron...as promised. However I warn you be wary of it's use the master of this holocron has a nasty temper and a pengant for punishing those who do not heed his advice.''

With that sentiment the sith lord placed the holocron squarely in Tobias palm awaiting his reaction at recieving such a beacon of malevolence and rage.

Akheron.jpg

Finally. One step closer to his objective. Ultimate Revenge. It was sitting in his hands.

He wanted to unlock it's secrets, it's mysteries....It's power. But all in due time. Vos was tangibly excited. It was in the air. He wanted to go for it right then and there. But he did not want to upset the Dark Lord who had given him this gift. Time to return the favor.

"What do you want me to do now..." Offering his services, but not taking his eyes of his new holocron.

Lucifer spoke openly.

''You can go as you wish about your business. At this point in time I have no use of you however I shall let you know when and if I wish for this favor to be returned.

As long as you honor our newfound allegiance I shall not trouble you nor I hope you trouble me. You may leave as you please and are welcomed to return at anytime if you require further such knowledge or if you reconsider learning some new techniques from myself I shall most times be here on Byss but for now I am in need of some transport I have urgent business to attend to on Vjun if you happen to be headed that way I would apprechiate the gesture but if not I am sure I can acquire some kind of a ride.''

Akheron.jpg

Tobias clasped the relic inside his hands. His prize was his. To do with as he pleased. "I have a feeling you will need me here sooner than you think. But. As you wish, we can part ways now. I have my ship back on Corusant. If we leave now. I will leave you the ship we came in."

Vos could feel the power pulsating from the holocron. He walked towards the door, the fragile pyramid still in his hands.

Lucifer gave a nod of ackknowledge as he replied.

''Very well. As I said such a gesture is apprechiated...although I am curious...as to what feeling are you referring too. Why is it that I would need you so soon.''

The kiffar followed Tobias locking the cave down as the two exited heading back towards the ship.

Akheron.jpg

Tobias shrugged. "I just have a feeling. I can't explain it."

The duo reached the ship, Tobias allowed Lucifer to enter the ship first. It was going to be his for a bit now. So....might as well let him get used to it. Soon afterwards they lifted off, after Tobias took a seat.

Lucifer thought on what Tobias said speaking as he enetred the pilot chair.

''I see, the darkside as the force is elusive as ever. Perhaps time wil ltell if such a feeling is right however for the moment let's focus on the here and now. Regardless of circumstance you have an ally in me should you need assistance so long as it is within certain boundaries.''

With that Lucifer lifted the ship from the ground, getting used to the controls he could see himself being quite comfortable in the new ship---it would be a good replacement while he waited for his own ship to have it's modifications finished. Inputting the co-ordinates to Coruscant the first stop on the journey the sith lord made for the black beyond above Byss and unto the stars.

Akheron.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Black Heart descended onto Byss landing just by the cliffside. Lucifer was back...this was where he felt most alive, where he could truly be himself and empowered with the darkside.

The planet had a certain appeal to the kiffar sith lord it was why he choose this planet over any other to be his power base, the fact that his former master had trained him here was of little consequance in the final decision---he found a certain aroma about the landcsape the fact that the planet was naturally attuned to the darkside only further fueled his decision.

Making his way to the hidden cave entrance Lucifer waited, not letting his presence be know either through the force or visually, he would be unseen by all until he felt he needed to reveal himself. His guest had been given a hint that he was on this planet but not the exact location that was where his true test lied...if DeCaro could follow the strong scent of the darkside, if he were truly attuned he would find a lingering trail that would direct him towards a inconspicious looking cliff face.

The sith lord would appear not to be there, truly invisible to the naked eye and once the miraluka was at the location Lucifer would reveal himself in his own way.

Akheron.jpg

DeCaro decided to wait until he had found this man he was looking for to visit tatooine. He had no idea how long the man might wait for him before giving it up as a lost cause. [/i]The Falcon V[/i] touched down on the barren planet and DeCaro quickly powered it down. DeCaro strode to the Cargo hold to find his stowaway fast asleep. Kneeling down next to him DeCaro shook him roughly awake. He opend his eyes and scrambled to his feet.

"Choose now stay here on the ship or come with me it's your choice." DeCaro spat.

"I-I'll come with you I guess." The child said uncertainly.

"Whatever if you don't want to die on this rock you'll keep up." DeCaro said turning away from the child. Upon exiting the ship DeCaro Was overwhelmed by the Darkside energy was giving off. DeCaro knew this planet was attuned to the Darkside and understood why his possible master would be here but he didn't understand the amount of energy that was here until he stepped onto the planet. DeCaro felt a tugging feeling dragging him forward. DeCaro trusted his instincts and wondered toward the horizon the Child close behind him.

"What's you're name boy?" DeCaro called over his shoulder.

"Lee, Sir," The boy answered, taken aback by DeCaro's sudden notice of him as a person.

"Well Lee, why are you here?"

"W-what do you mean?" Lee asked uncertainly.

"I mean why are you here? Is that so hard to understand?" DeCaro barked.

"Well, I mean, um, I don't know I just thought maybe you could help me and..." He trailed off as DeCaro whirled around.

"Do I look like the helpful type kid?" DeCaro spat in his face. "Whatever follow me if you must but I'm not gauranteing your saftey. I may be here but you're on your own."

They walked for several hours before a huge range of cliffs appeared on the horizon even at this distance they were humongus. The Elders had taught him to use the force to sustain himself for days without food and water but Lee was looking a little thirsty. As much as he tried to ignore this he couldn't help feeling sorry for this child. He quickly focused on the palnet and his weak feeling for this child vanished and Dearo soildered on without looking back at Child who was slowly falling behind.

After several more hours of walking he found himself at the base of the cliffs and he looked up. Lee was surprisingly strong willed and managed to keep up. DeCaro decided to rest before climbing the cliff and continuing with his search. He was getting close he could feel it.

DeCaroSig.jpg

An eerily blue/green glow filled the air with a un-natural tinge as was the norm in the Byss skyline. The 'presence' seemed to be directing DeCaro and his newfound friend towards a vast beach where the smell of the fresh sea air, rushed and washed away the stale air that had been recycled during the journey. It's dark waters crashed against many rocks at the base of the cliffs to which they was headed for, where an observation post once stood. The redish-orange sand, bathed their feet as they treaded toward the base of the cliff. Bulky, gray clouds formations hung in the skies above, casting large patches of shadow across the landscape...it truly was the sight and sounds as to give the impression this was where nightmares were born and bred--this was where legends were made or broken.

Akheron.jpg

DeCaro rose from his sitting position and walked towards the cliff.

"Where are you going Sir?" Lee asked standing and joining DeCaro at the base of the cliff.

"Up," DeCaro answerd simply grabbing a hand hold on the cliff face and hoisting himself up. Lee mimicked him not wishing to be left alone. The climb was quite strenious and DeCaro was quickly becoming fatigued.

"How much farther?" Lee called.

"Almost there," DeCaro called back when the hand hold he grabbed crumbled. He cried out but managed to grab another rock jutting out from the cliff face. After several more minutes of climbing they reached the top and DeCaro reached down to help Lee up. After catching his breath Decaro wandered towards a cave located on the cliff top. DeCaro gathered his courage and entered the dark Cave, Lee right behind him.

DeCaroSig.jpg

((Lucifer isn't inside a cave in fact his hidden hideout is built into the cliff face itself so there was no need to climb. However for the sake of the storyline I shall let that slide this time maybe havng you enter a cave above the hideout for the purposes of training.))

IC:

The presence grew in intesity as DeCaro entered deeper inside, to one who viewed through the force it would be a nearly overwhelming sight for the darkside covered this place in a think layer or so it seemed. From within the darkness a chilling scream of some unknown origin was heard...yet there was no going back the enrtance sealed shut of it's own accord.

The only way was forward into the abyss and towards whatever was down inside. Yet within DeCaro's head he heard a distinct voice...almost familiar yet he could not place exactly whom it was and where he had heard it before.

''Very good...you have come far already miraluka. Yet if you wish to harvest the sweet scent of knowing and complete your journey then you must first prove yoruself to me. Survive my labyrinth and you shall be found worthy---as for your friend if he wishes to remain alive then he too must prove his worth before my eyes. Now go...prove your worth.''

With thsoe words a black onyx door opened up ahead that descending downwards into a vast labyrinth within which lay many dangers...both seen and unseen.

Akheron.jpg

DeCaro unsheathed his vibroswords and descended catiously into the Labyrinth. The doors swung shut behind him causing Lee to squeak with fright. He advanced swearing the entire time for the level of force activity here was almost blinding him.

Damn, it's like a fog over my vision I can barely see anything. DeCaro thought to himself.

He descended deeper into the abyss, Lee Practiacally under his feet. He came to a corridor that branthed off in three directions. DeCaro steadyed himself and tried to concentrate. He then set of Briskly down the Right hand path.

DeCaroSig.jpg

DeCaro had made the right choice...upon taking the right path he was confronted by inconspicious hallway that only had one way---forward. Little did he know just why the hallway was so empty other than the few skeletal remains that lay about upon the floor.

If one were to look closer..much closer they would find several intricate traps varying from large razor blades, swinging pendulums, hidden floor spike pits to poison tipped arrowheads that shot via a unique contraption. These traps were set off by any who entered stepping upon any of the stones upon the floor regardless of where they stepped.

The presence seemed to be beckoning DeCaro and his mysterious follower Lee into the deadly array---at the far end was a sharp left turn that led into who knows what, whatever was there was obscured by the view.

Akheron.jpg

Moving forward cautiously into the seemingly empty corridor. He looked closer and noticed the skelatal reamins that litterd the length of the corridor. He reached down a quickly snatched a skelatal limb from the floor and pressed it to the floor in front of him. Razor sharp blades erupted from the dark walls. There where two one at waist level and one at neck level. DeCaro had seen things like this before in his Master's estate on Tatooine. The traps where all pressure plate activated and DeCaro knew how to test them all.

He carefully slid a skeleton from the trap in front of him and tossed a limb forward past the blades. Arrows shot from the walls in both directions. DeCaro tossed another limb forward and the ground fell away revealing a large pit. It seemed that these traps were all pressure activated an there was no way to avoid them. DeCaro tossed another limb forward and three large bladed pendulums fell from the walls. At the same time another blade swept out at knee level. DeCaro groaned and tossed the last limb past the pendulum and a huge column of fire erupted at the end of the corridor. Now that he had determined the traps DeCaro had to find away past the Hellish nightmare.

He turned to Lee who ws cowering with his back towards Decaro.

There is no wasy I can get both of us through, Lee will just get me killed. DeCaro thought advancing on the cowering boy. He wrapped his arm around Lee's neck and cupped his hand on his chin. he then gave a sharp jerk and with a sickening crack Lee's lifeless body collapsed to the ground adding to the number of lives lost do to this Nightmare.

DeCaro had an idea of wat he was going to do and he prayed that it would work. Backing up to the end of the corridor DeCaro unsheathed his Vibroswords and sprinted towards the deadly array of traps. As he reached the first trap hedropped to the ground in a baseball slide the Blades passed over him harmeslly and he used his momentum do come back up to his feet and began to swing his blades in an intricate and deadly pattern deflecting the arrows with almost apparent ease. Still running at full tilt DeCaro jumped as the floor fell away. He landed on the other side and lept into the air as three bladed pendulums fell from unseen slots in the walls. He barely avoided the blade that came out at knee level and it sheared of six inches of his robe.He leapt from pendulum to pendulum until he was on the last one. He tossed one of his swords towards the final trap and the corridor in fron to him erupted into a swirling torrent of flame. DeCaro turned his face awy from the intense heat and as soon as the flames died DeCaro leapt from the pendulum he was on and rolled on the ground cathing up his sword as th went. Now safely on the other side of the traps he sheathed his Vibrswords, and continued down the corridor which took a sharp left and descended once more into darkness.

DeCaroSig.jpg

Lee's life was ended quickly at DeCaro's hand...it was a cruel game that he did not survive while the miraluka did but such was the force and the nature of existence, fate was a cruel master--both cold and calculating.

After making his way past the traps as he turned left DeCaro was confronted by a path splitting into two seperate ways both seemingly identical one led down a stairwell while the other to a large gaping drop---or so it seemed.

Above the right path (the gaping hole) was a ancient looking text written in the old sith languagage which read 'Let your eyes not decieve your judgement, let your senses guide you'.

((Basically choose the way one is real the other a illusion make the right choice or you may be in for a bit of trouble Oh and try to seperate your psost into paragraph's if you can it makes it easier on the eyes sorry and helps it flow better. (Look above for examples on paragraphs) ))

Akheron.jpg