Byss

Darth Heretic

* As Adi-Wan rustled through the belongings of Ar-Pharazon, he found traces of the Force signature on certain objects inside of the room. After approximately four to five minutes, the Jedi Master realized it wasn't here. He knew Tarrian had seen it, held it .... she knew where it was. He walked outside of the ship. *

"Surprise .... I didn't find a thing!" - she looked at him wonderingly, and rolled her eyes.

* His joking tone left him. His face went stoic. He looked at Tarrian, and growled at her. *

"As you know ... a Jedi's most fundamental virtue is patience. You're about to see mine run out, if you don't tell me where it is, Tarrian."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

((Hey tarrian it has been more than 3 days since I posted so legally I can kill her now so yeah she is sooo dead right now))

Drawing his lightsaber to him after slicing through her leg. He brought it up to his eyes in a silent salute and cut the lightsaber through the bridge of her nose, causeing incredible amounts of pain.

"When you next see me I will be your master."

Unsheathing all of his swords he positioned them around her body holding them around her body with the force. Drainign every last bit of energy from her body, he started his weapons spinning.

"Goodbye."

Spinning his weapons around he sent them spinning through her body letting her own weight keep herself pushed into the blades untill all that was left was a bloody heap on the ground.

Grabbing a drop of her blood with the force he took it over to the cloning tanks deep into the fortress. Activating a tank, he inserted the blood sample and walked away back to the main part of the fortress. He felt the prescense of another person with Tarrian and, respectfully waited in the main hall until the man was finished with Tarrian.

Thinking back on what he had just accomplished he was feeling rather.... joyful. He had just completed his second apprenticeship. He was ready to take up and apprentice and had one waiting for him, in the fortress cloning tanks.

No... legally you can't in a modded duel... if both of you were done, you shouldhave given me a PM... so I will read it and get back to you.

IC: She looked up at him and sighed... "Look things have been sent places, that had no value for me. Not that I really want you anywhere near my mind, your presence brings back questions I no longer want to have answers too."

She stepped closer to him... "Show me what it is, and I will tell you when I saw it last."

She watched him carefully as his hands moved from his sides and he could feel her body cringe as he softly placed his hands on her head... she put the walls back up in her mind so that he could not wander in there... But she needed to see this trinket to know if it was what she thought he was truly looking for.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* His hands cupped around her head, each palm covering each of her ears, he closed his eyes. She followed his lead. *

* He thought long and hard about the time when she'd given it to him. She cut through the saber that belonged to herself before she was cloned. It was a symbol of pride ... it stood for so much more than she wanted it to. It was a symbol of times long lost ... but, she changed the importance of that one object not only for herself - but for Adi-Wan, as well. *

* He thought about when she'd sliced it cleanly in two pieces. She threw him half of the saudered saber hilt. He remembered her words when she'd given him the gift. *

• "Consider it a sign of respect, from one enemy to another... you were a worthy adversary ... and you taught me something about myself. That little trinket holds dual meaning now ... given to you by both your colleagues and your enemy. That half you hold is mine no longer ... consider it yours... a parting gift if you will. I shall miss our encounters ... you made things interesting...Den"

* Tarrian watched his memories unfold in her vision, as Adi-Wan remembered it. She recognized the woman as the one and only Jedi Gal of Darkness - Brook. A Sith Lord, once leader of all of the Sith Order. *

* Adi-Wan remembered the significance of the object to him ... the meaning of it. That he'd earned respect from the truest form of flattery - his adversaries. Those that sought his demise. Beyond that - it was a constant reminder of Brook. She would always be the closest thing to a woman that he loved ... but, that was not in Adi-Wan's capabilities, as a Jedi Master. *

* He opened his eyes ... and glared upon Tarrian, as she opened hers. She stared back at his dark brown eyes for a moment before speaking. Now knowing what it was, and what it meant ... and what Brook meant to him, she wanted him to have the item ... deep down inside.*

She spoke ...

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Tarrian stepped away from Adi-Wan and shook her head... "I'm sorry Adi-Wan, I didn't know... that item is no longer here... actually it wasn't here for some time... Thor... "She stopped a moment... "Thorne hasn't had that in many years. Your Journey is just beginning I fear. And, I suspect that it may be a long one in finding it."

She knew he would be angry... but there really was nothing else she could do... she couldn't just hand it to him... she didn't have it. YET.

"You need to seek the one man who bested you... Go find Faust. He has or at least he had the item last I heard. I hear that he and Reagan keep a penthouse on Coruscant which is where I would look first or Reagan ownes an estate on Correllia."

She tried to gage his reactions, but since his return from the dead... he was more dark then light anyway... "A piece of advise from a one time friend... Don't come this way... remember how you felt in that memory and stay light Adi-Wan."

She didn't know if he would just leave or if he still wanted vengence...

* He took a step back ... and nodded for a long moment in comprehension. He pulled the cloak's hood over his head again, and bowed slightly at the hip to Tarrian. *

"Now that you understand ... I thank you." - he lifted his head, and looked at her from beneath the fabric hanging over his eyes. All she could see was the tip of his nose, his mouth, and the shadow cast across his face.

"Now that I'm back, Tarrian ... I feel that my actions will be reactionary to the circumstances in which I've been placed in. I walk no side of The Force, now. I have achieved the rank of Jedi Master in the Jedi Order ... I have the skills necessary to be one, yet - I have no affiliation with them anymore." - he turned his back and began to walk for the exit to the makeshift hangar that Ar-Pharazon's ship sat in. He stopped for a moment, and spoke, not looking back at her.

"I tread neither to the darkness, nor to the light. I am only who I am ... and I will do whatever it takes to finally rest peacefully, Tarrian. I believe this trinket posesses the first step in that end for me. - and left the room.

* He came to Tarrian's room, and entered swiftly. Tarrian came running after him - but, it was too late - the window had been reopened by the Jedi Master - and through it, he left. She stood before the window, staring into the sunset that was coming down over the grassy field below. She sighed, and shut the window again. *

As she watched him leave, part of her felt guilty for sending him in an entirely wrong direction... but the other part of her was fine with it since he put her through the torment he did.

"In the end Adi-Wan, we will meet again..." She moved out towards her apprentices room to collect him... "I'll have to make arrangements for he and I to go on a journey of our own soon... it may be nice to get some cold crisp air."

Standing outside of Cru's room, she called to him from the force... "Get up".

Jareth let out a long breathy sigh....this new apprentice would try his patience, that was sure, but he knew, for some odd reason, that he could not just kill her now. She was meant for something, and he was to play a part in preparing her for it. Whatever it might be.

"You are on the planet Byss." He spoke and took a slight bow before continuing, "And I, am Jareth, Sith master, and your new teacher if you choose to accept the ways of our order."

"Surely you've at least heard of the sith I assume?"

Jareth sincerely hoped she had.

she looked at him and nodded "yes, I know of them" she looked around "my name is Alarra, and I really want to learn. what will you teach me." she looked down at the ground, "can you put me down now though?"

"I suppose" Jareth growled as he lowered his hand and allowed the young girl to drop to the ground.

"Follow me, and do not speak unless spoken to. The one we go to see will not tolerate you as I will."

With that, Jareth stormed through the facilities and found himself outside Cru's door. Standing there, he looked to Tarrian.

"I have met the newcomer you spoke of. It would seem the force has a sense of humor."

Tarrian turned to Jareth and then looked considerably lower at his side to see the new apprentice. "Yes, it would seem the force does have a sense of humor. Maybe this is retrobution for the trouble you gave me..." She smiled at him weakly. After everything that had just happened with Adi-Wan, she was physically drained.

"So tell me... how do you intend to train this one...??? I do not think that the normal training would work with her... she is a bit small and young."

"it should be easy. I just won't hit her quite as hard."

Jareth smiled a bit then continued.

"I don't know what her strengths are. what do you think?"

Tarrian looked at the child then back at Jareth... "train her mind, and then work out with the body... " She made a slight move and felt a kick. "Jareth, I need to see the Dark Lord... I will return in three days time... please look after the apprentices here... and try not to break this new little one... she could be the one to follow in JGoD's footsteps one day... "

With that she headed for her ship and took off in the Hell's Remembrance.

Jareth watched as his former master left frantically. The darkside pulsed from her, and eh could feel the need for her haste. More than one soul left on Hell's Rememberance, and Jareth knew that only one would return.

Turning to his new charge, he spoke.

"Young one, you claim to want to learn, but you do not know why. Tell me of your experiences with the force."

((while I'm not RP mod anymore, I can say that whether his post was legal or not it was more than 3 days ago. So, even if you were dead, you could come back by now. I can't make a ruling on whether you died or not, but either way you're ok to post.))

No, you are not dead as read in my previous post. This was a modded duel, in the future if you are going on vacation, you need to let people know that you are rping with. Now post your final post and lets get on with this. The three day rule doesn't apply to a modded duel. Especially when the mod calls for the duel. If this happens again though, I'll kill you myself if you are gone for three days.

(( OK, thanks. Sorry, I'll try to let you know when if I go on another vacation.))

Everything was in slow motion. Evadne could see the blade cut her stomach, but she didn't feel it at first. When she did, though, she dropped to the floor, pain engulfing her body. Her hand went to her side, as if to cover the wound up. She swore under her breath.

”˜ Now is NOT the time to be weak, Evadne!' She told herself in her head.

Pushing her self to her knees, she took her hand away from her side. It was drenched with blood. She knew she would loose consciousness soon, so she had no other choice. Grabbing her gun, she shoved it against her head.

" I will... Not loose... To... You!" She growled.

She was ready to pull the trigger. One step closer to her, and she would.

" Stay... Away From Me!" She yelled. She knew she'd die either way. Better by her own gun than by Ferral's blade. 1....2....3.... She squinted her eyes shut and pulled the trigger.

((3. I hope I can do that.))

s83493495.jpg

A flicker of pseudomotion marked the arrival of the Redawn, fullname Redawn of Vengeance. It was a slightly modified YT-2000 Corellian Stock Light Freighter in the possession of the quietly successful bounty hunter known simply and crudely as ShadowFett. He was a Mandalorian, an honorable warrior, in a galaxy full of scum--lawless criminals, heartless killers, and, even worse, Sith and Jedi, who used their undeserved powers to gain influence and self-righteousness, often taking the path of arrogance and elitism.

He was here, in his Mandalorian battlearmor once again, free to act true and full as he wished, rather than the stunted secrecy of undercover work. He sent a comm to the place that he had been instructed to. "I am here to take up a job offer from a certain Desire Fonce," he said.

Moments later, the other man was on the line, and Fett listened with interest as the details of his job unfolded.

Alarra stood there and thought about his question. She didn't know how to answer it but she didn't think he would be happy with what she had to say.

"Um, I don't know anything really. I haven't had much experience trying to use the force but I have seen visions in my dreams that have come to pass later. Sometimes, I can tell when I am in danger."

She reached up and started to twirl her hair in her fingers. Something she always did when she was nervous.

ShadowFett mused over the dealings he was to undertake. It seemed that the troops he was to be training were extremely well-equipped, and this Mr. Fonce was somewhat wealthy. The credit reward for completing this task could be considerable in that case, but Fett had little need for credits. At the same time, this was his third ship in not very long, after his first, the Night of Vengeance, had been destroyed by the Sith Master Ar-Pharazon in a somewhat epic battle.

Fett had lost that fight, but he had scarred Ar-Pharazon's endless arrogance and self-inflation (or, at least, he would like to think so). He could only learn from that fight, which seemed to have been weighted against him in countless ways, though he had chosen willingly to go into it, the employer that asked him to seek out the Sith having cancelled for fear for his own safety. He would never turn down a job because it was dangerous.

At any rate, the Mandalorian brought his ship down to Mr. Fonce's designated area and left it, making sure his recently-reaquired droid copilot/finder, 2277, had a handle on ship security, etc. Fett still had many enemies in the galaxy, and he didn't put it past Mr. Fonce to be one of them, though paranoia was something a warrior didn't take well to.

Striding in to meet the captain of the troopers he would be training, Fett wondered how exactly he was going to go about this. He could hardly indoctrinate the men into the Mandalorian ways of battle (not only would it take far too long, but Fett had no desire to see anyone running around claiming to have Mandalorian training), but he could not teach without at least a little bit of Mandalorian ideals. They were simply the best, most needed for combat.

"Well, then," he said when he had everyone's attention, "we'll start with the basics."

Handofthrawn, Byss is a sith homeworld, and ruled by the empire. I don't think you are supposed to be on this planet. DMD leased some of Byss's land to Bad Karma for his resort, but that is in a different thread. There are only sith in this thread as it is the the main thread for Byss... please take your business elsewhere since there are only sith that I happen to be sure are not intending to be trained by you...

Drake.. you know I am about to ban your ass for being one... sorry I actually have a damn life and can't mod it right away... and have been sick this weekend with a mirgraine and an earache... but I make it fast for you...

when it is a modded duel... you don't get to make the decision as to whether or not she died... you died.. or whatever... and I am starting to realize that neither of you have had enough training to be lorded at all... and I am also waiting on KR to post so that my own character can get back on byss to settle this... so be a little friggin patient...

The Hell's remembrance landed on Byss, and a loan occupant decended the ramp. She made her way into the temple and stopped at the apprentices that were dueling...

"ENOUGH... the two of you. you sicken me. Your lack of disappline shows me that neither of you are ready for lordship... while DMD is away, I have my own apprentices to deal with... I can not cater to you two. You two are to take the ship to the Sith academy to acquire training there until Master Diablous returns."

she stormed out and up to the sleeping quarters where she could hear her apprentice banging on the door... and yelling to ... NO ONE BUT THE SLAVES... Tarrian came to the door and with a wave of her hand dismissed the slaves guarding the doorway.

She stepped back and used the force to open the door and stood there glaring at the young one... "I am Master to you, and I did not try to kill you, trust me when I say that if I had wanted you dead, you would be."

She grabbed the young one with the force and slammed him to his knees on the ground... and suddenly the air in his lungs started to be cut off... and she crouched down to his level to speak to him as he slowly lost oxygen.

"Listen to me little one, and listen to me good... I will not tolerate your insolence, nor will I tolerate you calling me a liar... I told you I would train you, and I have been... Killing you is a simple task... if I want to do it, I will."

She could see the realization on the young ones face that if she really wanted him dead is was an easy task... and she released his throat... "Now that you understand your predictament... why is it you think you are not going to be trained by me...???"

Ok fine Tarrian you win I'm gonna leave. I'm leaving this site because of unfair overstrict rules. First I was a lord then someone decided I needed more training. So then I left to the sith temple and DMD took me on as an apprentice. I trained and I trained. Then you set me up in a duel with a person who I have clearly destroyed, even to the point where they kill themselves. Then you say just because I was a little presumptious(aka thinking I won when she killed herself) I have to be retrained yet again! I do not wish to participate in a site where being a little hasty will get you stripped down to the lowest rank again. I have taken the sith training twice now and I will not and do not have the paitience to take the training again.

It is for these reasons that I am seriously considering leaving the site permanently. I do not wish to do so, but your overbearing manners force me to come to this decision. I am sorry for not waiting for you to post, but as do you I suppose, I have a life outside of this site. I find it difficult to post with regularity now that the school district has turned off the internet.

I do not wish to again go through the rigors of learning all the basic force abilities yet again and I wish to take my leave as a sith lord and pursue my own storyline as I wish, but since YOU(the higher ups) seem to delight in forcing others to repeat the most mundane tasks. I can no longer follow my individual storyline as I wished it to progress. If you would be so kind to change your mind, please say so within the next few days or I will consider your silence as an agreement with the above statements that you do, in fact wish me to leave.

Goodbye and I hope you feel better.

Yoshiba woke from his trance that he was in. It had been some time since he knew what was going on, and much seemed to have happened. HE was unsure as to what was going on, but he could feel that many people were on this planet. He turned on his heel, and walked out of the room, looking for any sign of his master. He closed his eyes, and let built up a message that would be sent to his master.

"Master, I am sorry for being late, but I am ready to continue my training." he was unsure if the message had reached his master.

"Now that you understand your predictament... why is it you think you are not going to be trained by me...???" she asked him with a cold tone in her voice.

”œThrowing me in a room with a Rancor and flames coming from the wall was my first clue. But I defeated your beast as I am sure you were not expecting. What I do not understand is why you took the time to heal me. I came to you because you called to me. I am here to be trained and I do not understand how feeding me to a Rancor is how you train someone.”

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

Tarrian touched his mind and read not only his thoughts, but his emotions as well... Standing up abruptly she turned and started down the passageway. "Follow me... NOW." She ordered.

They seemed to walk quite a distance and she stopped in front of the same door that She had thrown Cru through to face the rancor... "First, let me explain to you who I am... My name is Tarrian Little one... I am a high ranking Sith Master and you will do well to remember that... I am no lord. Second, if I wasn't training you.. I would have killed you the minute you entered this place."

With a wave of her hand the door opened... she moved through the opening and pulled Cru along with her... "What do you see in this room little one?" She watched as he looked around... there was no rancor carcass there, no blood, no scrotch marks... just an empty dirt room with a single candle burning... she could see his confusion on his face and stepped closer to him... touching his arm. With another wave of her arm, the flames burst forth and he stepped back... Tarrian, walked directly into the flames and stood there... and spoke to him...

"Little one.. you must learn what is real and what isn't... This... " she moved her arms to her sides... "this is not real... this is an illusion I am creating within your own mind... it is real to you... and that" she pointed to the corner of the room where suddenly there was a rancor staring down at him... "that is not real... " She moved to it and stodd just under its legs... just as quickly as they appeared, they were gone and once again Cru and Tarrian stood alone in the dark room.

"you little one, were never actually in danger... you were not healed as you were not truly hurt. What you fought was an illusion I placed in your mind, and I did not expect you to die... you succeeded in your first test with me... I do not set out to have my students die in their first task... it would be pointless to train if I tried to have them killed. I only made you see and conquer one of your fears... "

She moved closer to Cru standing just inches from his face... looking him coldly in the eyes... "Do not question my training again."