Byss

Darth Heretic

((Ok now that everything has been sorted out.))

Going to where Tarrian was talking to her apprentice, He waited for her to be done with his instructions and sat down to wait for Tarrian, what he was hoping for was likely to happen. He wanted to finish his training. He wanted it to be finished soon and he was hoping Tarrian would finish it.

((So you are taking over my traing right Tarrian?))

Jareth listened carefully as he heard the words much the same as he had heard them from apprentices in the past.

"Very well then. Perhaps unknowingly you have felt the force already. I will teach you to wield it, and no 'danger' will be of any consequence to you once you've mastered that. Is this what you wish? If you do...Are you willing to do whatever it takes to obtain it?"

Cru listened to what Tarrian had to say. He couldn't help but be confused because of how real it was. The heat, the smell of the Rancor, the pain all of it was in his mind. It took him a few moments for all of this to sink in.

It was an illusion and an extremely convincing one. I have come to the right place.

Knowing now what he did, Cru felt like he understood now more then he had before. Things were becoming clearer and he knew that she would be demanding but it would be worth it.

Kneeling down Cru bowed his head in respect to his master.

”œForgive my ignorance master. I will not question you ever again. I will follow your instructions to my utmost ability. I will not fail you.”

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

Yoshiba stopped what he was doing, and turned where he was. He was not getting a responce from Tarrian, but he was not worried. He noticed Drake walk by, and decided to follow him down to where he was going. He followed behind him, not getteing to close, but Yoshiba knew Drake knew he was there.

When the got to where Master tarrian was, she was talking with an other person. Yoshiba was not quick to judge, but when the word master crossed his lips, Yoshiba filled with rage, she has left me for this weakling, he though to himself. His hand was quick to his lightsaber, but he held fast. What would Tarrian do if he attacked him right in front of her.

He decided that to attack this new found apprentice would ultimatly lead to his demise, so he would have to take care of him an other time. For now, he sat as Drake did, on the other side of the two talking, they were deep in conversation, and he knew what happens when you disturbe her. He made eye contact with drake, a few times, and each time doing so, his heart filled with anger again and again. It was his fault that he was still in training, if he had not made him faint during his last task, he would be done and gone with by now.

He held that rage down, his hand was beginning to bleed from the death grip that he had on his saber, the small trickle of blood ran down his forearm and dripped off of his elbow. Splattering on the ground beneath him. He broke off eye contact with Drake, and looked down at the small puddle of blood that was amassing on the ground, the crimson melted with the earth brown, and left a small dimple in the dirt.

His grip never loosened on his saber, he knew he might have to whip it out, and show his master his strength. Watching his master talk with this new apprentice continued to enrage him further. He locked eyes with Drake again and stared him down with hatred.

* A small, elderly man cleaning trash around the resort noticed a heavily modified Z-95 Headhunter take off from the resort, it's engines bursting the ship towards orbit, and inevitably to the far stretches beyond. *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Staring at Yoshiba and the hatred in his eyes, Drake lloke dback on what had happened to his one time apprentice and partner. He had started his training then he had left. He had caused his death by becoming a partner in his venture. He had caused him to fail in order to further himself. Yoshiba seemed not himself anymore. He seem more refined in hatred. He was a true beacon of darkness now, unlike himself. Drake himself was not filled with hatred just a deep caaulousness that showe he had no respect for anyone weaker than him and it showed that he would only tolerate those stronger until he could either surpass them or destroy them.

Drake noticed the blood seeping toawrds him and smiled grimly. He held it up with the force and brought it towards him. Taking the blood and laying it on his arm in a crude mockery of Yoshiba's form, he then inscribed the blood into his flesh laying it along his biceps.

"well my old friend it seeems you hate me almost as much as I think you did. You seem to think that killing me will solve your problems young one, but it wont! Nothing is solved by killing but everything is solved by combat. This new tatto of mine shall show you that even you are your own enemy if you are so caught up in the darkness that you cannot see the power of others. Be warned I will be stronger than you because Ican see the shades of grey."

Leaving Yoshiba alone for now, he sat back propped up on two hands and showed his lightaber to Yoshiba. He acted if he were unconcerned and alone, but inside he waited for Yoshiba to make a move, silently daring him to attack.

Tarrian turned from Cru and walked out of the room... knowing he was following her... she stopped at the two apprentices...

"Okay you two... you both will either pass these tests, or I will kill you both and be done with this... the two of you are to go down to the bowels of the temple... there you will find two rooms... within those rooms is nothing but a fire pit... you are to create your own dark crystal from within the fire."

She looked at them and stard coldly... "When you are finished, you are to find me... I will be leaving shortly on a mission for the Dark Lord and will return in a days time... trust me you will not be done in that time... "

She looked over her shoulder to Cru... "you will be joining me on the Hell's Remembrance... "

She moved past the two with cru in tow and headed for the ship.

((Y and D... you are to post descriptively, and in no less then three posts are you to create your crystal... and don't tell me you have a saber... cause you are going to build a new one in time... right now... you are going to make the crystal out of your own blood and sweat...))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Walking down the ramps to the inner chamber, Drake was again to forge crystals out of his own blood and force. HE wanted these crystals to be more powerful than all he had attempted in his past. These crystals would go far towards his plans of destruction and power. He would craft a single gem, btu one that would be his soul. He would pour his entire person into the crystal until it was linked with him in such a way none would be able to wrest control of his saber from him.

All this passed through his mind as he was walking down, down, down, down, until he reached the bottom. He could sense the darkness pervadign the room. This place had seen great evil. He sensed the darkness reacting to him as he stepped into the chamber. He contemplated closing the doors to the great room, but as Yoshiba had not entered he would not. They were to make their own crystals at the same time. Tarrian had made at least that clear.

While waiting for Yoshiba, Drake started the fire in the center of the room. Immediately the darkness intensified. It became almost tangible, almost touchable, this darkness threatened to engulf him. Drake forced the darkness back with his iron will. He had not even started his trial yet and he still was already facing a great trial.

Walking to the entrance he waited for Yoshiba to hurry down as he could not start without him.

Yoshiba stood up when his master had finished, and watched as drake walked away from where they were. He slowly followed Drake, and walked down the corridors into the depths of the temple. They had travesed deep into the heart of the temple, when the feeling of emence evil started to fill his body. As the continued down, the feeling of hate grew. As they walked the temprature began to drop steadily, cooling him down as he walked. They eventually came to the bottom of the staris, and came across the two rooms Master Tarrian had mentioned.

Yoshiba watched as Drake entered the first dark, cold room, and sat by as drake started the fire in the center. Though Tarrian had said to use different rooms, Yoshiba decided to enter the room with Drake. Yoshiba knew that Drake would not mind that, or infact he would have rather it been that way. They were not enemies per-say, but rather they were rivals. Two people not united by hate, but united by their will to out do the other.

The darkness inside the room was slowly broken by the growing fire. And soon the heat of the fire consumed the entire room. Yoshiba sheilded his eyes from the growing light, for they were not used to it being in this dark place. Yoshiba walked in the room slowly, knowing that Drake would not bother him in there.

"So it finally comes to an end huh..." He said calmly. "This sharade of re-training has been nothing less then a nussance" Yoshiba sat down in the corner of the room, and watched as Drake did the same. The room grew silent, only the sounds of the fire popping, and crakeling could be heard. Yoshiba began to recite the Sith code to him self as a sort of Montra, allowing him to fall into a deep meditation. Visons of the past drifted through, and out of his mind, and only hate could be found.

As he meditated, he held out his hand. The Heat of the fire, was a great sorure of heat to warm his body to the point of sweating. The fresh beads gently rolled down his forearm, and dripped onto the ground before him. Puddeling up o nthe ground, this time not mixing with anything, just laying before him. Yoshibas body was becomming really hot and bothered, but he held fast, allowing his body to sweat and drip off of him.

He continued to chant the Montra to himself as his body persperated, and amassed the puddle of sweat on the ground.

"Yes it has old friend"

WIth these words Drake fell silent. He stood up and used the force to build the flames higher. Taking the anger from the room and channeling it into the flames building the fire till it reached the roof. The fire was burning a blackish red color. The flames then slowly condensed into a writhing morass of darkness.

By this time Drake had discarded his cloak and armor. Still sweating Drake took off his shirt showing his scarred chest. Looking at the scars, Drake remembered all of the trials he had taken to get thus far. He relived every battle, every fight and every victory won by his own strength. He relived the time on Nespis VIII where his apprentice had tried to kill him and had sent a ropy scar along his body. He drew in the heat from the room, sweating profusely.

Sitting back down he heard the sith code being repeated over and over. Falling into recitations of his own, he stared intensely into the fire while repeating the sith code into a litany. Sinking down deep ionto his soul he found the whole reason he was here. He had been a weak sickly child and constantly picked on until he had found a knife one day whil looking for old droid parts. Seeign the knife had made him realize that to be strong he had to take revenge on those who had made him weak. He took his time planning and slowly slowly he kiled them all. One he surprised one morning as he was walking out of his home, Drake slit his throat and was drenched in a spray of blood. The second one was in an alley, the bully had follwed him home and tried to beat him when he got a dagger in his eye.

Oh how the blood had flown he had killen dozens of them in one day. THen his friends found out what had happened. He had been arrested, but he escaped and killed all of his so called friends. He then killed his parents for letting the police take him. Then everyone in the apartment building then everyone he could find. He struck from the shadows and was eventually called the Bloody Shadow.

All this went throguh his head before he heard subtle whisperings in the air. The darkness was calling on him to surrender to his passions. To let the darkness do everything for him. To just foat away and become darkness. THis was just the way things were, accept it. Just let loose your hate and your anger. Drake shook his head angrily, having no idea how long he had been listening to the seductive offers of the darkness. Taking an almost palpable strand of the darkness he started bending it a twisting it. Grabbing more and more, he spun it until he had a speck the size of a grain of sand.

Tarrian looked over her shoulder at Cru "you will be joining me on the Hell's Rememberance..."

Realizing it would not be in his best interest to question his master he nodded his head and followed her to the ship.

"Great, I fought my way to get off of one of these things only to wind right back on one. Hopefully this will not take long.", he thought to himself.

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

((Ok to let you all know Yoshiba now has no access to the internet so he will respawn his character when he has access again. I will post as soon as I have ample time.))

Drake Watched the Darknees form into a physical shape. He smiled as he did so as he was actually doing it. Twisting even more darkness into it grew so that it was formed of thre equal-sized orbs joined by only a small strand. taking the blood from his body by piercing his right forefinger with the force he added it to his crystal that was forming.

Smoothing out the surface he broke the crystal into three equal parts. Each part was subtally different. one was a deep red with a touch of silver. This one was the main crystal. The second one was the smallest but yet it was a crimson so deep it could have been black. It was jagged and unfinished, but tat did not detract from it's dark nature. The Third was a dark crimson with orage highlights. Into these three crystals, Drake stared.

Concentrating, He started pouring his own darkness into them. The silver grew then fused and biggest crystal and became a rich crimson like that of a red sun. The third crystal grew and the orange highlights all but dissapeared granting it the color of blood, but of what species, Drake did not know. The second crystalGrew even Darker and gained a black aura around it that seemed to suck the light in.

Leaning back he took more of his blood and twined it into the three crystals so that the each contained veins of crystalized blood. Each crystal contained him, it was like he had made 3 subtly different clones of himself. Each one magnified one facet of his inner darkness. One his bloodlust, the second his hate, and the third his anger at all stronger than he was. He was almost complete now all that remained would be to finish these crystals bathing them in the darkness from which they were born sealing them to his torn and bloodied soul.

• 2 weeks later...

Sedaj stands up from his meditation and looks around the room . After a long time in meditation he is hungry and sees he has left part of the beast that he had missed befor alot in fact . And it was now starting to rott . Sedaj walks over to the beast and picks up what is left of the right leg and starts to eat it is sour and bitter . he like the taste and he eats bone and flesh all till it is gone then he finshes the arm he left and the rest of the sholder bones and skull. He then stands up and waits for word from his master . He wonders to him self where could she be.

• 1 month later...

Jareth pulled from his pocket a small communicator and handed it to the child before him.

"Here, I will be a comm away whenever you're prepared to begin training. For now, rest, once you feel prepared to take your first steps toward the dark side, I will usher you down that path. You won't be ready, but when you feel you are, that's as close as you'll get."

With that Jareth made his way out of the complex and headed toward his ship.

• 2 months later...

As the cloning tube opened, a new Evadne fell to the ground. She coughed up something light blue. She made a face at it and shivered. She looked around. She had no idea where she was, but she didn't like it here. Not one bit.

She slowly stood up, leaning on the cloning tube for support. She wasn't sure if it was cold or warm. Everything was strange. She felt her hair. It was wet. She then became alarmingly aware of her bare body. She looked around quickly, trying to find some clothes.

She found a towel and some basic traveler's clothes. She dried herself and put the clothes on quickly. They were a little big on her, but they were clothes. With her clothing problem over, she tried to remember what happened. Nothing really came to her, except that she had a way off this planet.

She started to make her way through a fortress that seemed like it should have been familiar, and came up to a body. She covered her mouth, with an extreme urge to throw up. The body's head was a gory mess. Completely unidentifiable. There was a lightsaber and a gun by the body. She started at them and looked around.

She DID feel every exposed without some fire power....but still, they were blood covered. She decided to take them, and grabbed them quickly. She was about to continue, but she turned around and looked through the body's belongings. She found some credits, travel rations, a comlink, and some pain killers. She shoved them all in her pocket before hurrying on.

She finally found an exit, and walked outside. It was dark, but she kept on moving away from the fortress. She had the feeling of death in there, but it wasn't much better out in the open. She came up to a ship, and recognized it! It was hers! She picked up the pace, eager to leave, but as she came up to it, the ramp slid down, and a probe droid floated out.

" P5-B1!" She recognized it, too. "Master, why must you always come back late?....and what ARE you wearing?! It looks like men's clothes!" Evadne stopped. "......I don't know....." it was like she suddenly went into a trance. "P5-B1....I think I died....." she said, still seeming as if she was in a daze. The droid just watched her board the ship. "Master has lost her female mind!" P5-B1 muttered to himself in his evil sounding voice.

As soon as Evadne got on board, she grabbed a pair of her clothes, and changed into them. It felt good to be in familiar clothes. Then she transferred all the items she found from the belt she had been wearing, to her belt. With everything in place, the went outside and threw the traveler's clothes in a lake.

Getting back on board, she sat down in her seat, and started up the ship. She didn't really know where she was going, but she was glad she was leaving here. Her ship blasted off into space.

s83493495.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The relatively small fleet landed upon Byss in a clearing in the middle of a lush forest. The troops poured out of their transport ships, armed with a plethora of weapons. Though ill funded, because of the extent of their training, they would do formidably against a larger, financially sound army. Careful to leave the landing craft as quickly as possible, they lined up as previously instructed, in perfect formation. When the received the signal, they would move.

Back on Mimban, Chukha surveyed the progress of his soldiers. They moved quickly, but much improvement could be made. In order to truly do damage, the army would have to resemble water, fluid and able to take any shape needed. Adapting, though, would come with battle experience, which they would soon get. When they were all ready, he sent at message to all of the encrypted coms.

”œBegin Phase 1”

• 1 year later...

There is a certain peace that comes with the idea of being dead. I am not quite sure how it happened, but I know that it was sudden. One moment I stood before the woman I was ready to spend my life with, the next, I was dissolved into nothing. An echo in space and time.

The darkness enveloped me, consuming my flesh. My soul suffered the madness that was oblivion. Time became an illusion. Every ounce of my energy was used to fight and hold on to the memory of what I once was. Who.....I once was.

I pondered what it meant to exist. Was this my punishment for a wasted life? Maybe I was being made to suffer by my own ambitions for power and made to pay the ultimate price to the dark side?

.....Or maybe this was some kind of retaliation from an enemy I conquered but was full enough not to kill? But who was powerful enough to destroy me from a distance? The only name that came to mind was Sith Empress Jgod.....Brook. Was her disdain for him so extreme that he earned her wrath? No. It wasn't her. She was dead, along with his arch rival Barohm Zar.

It doesn't matter anymore. What is done, is done. The abyss would soon consume me completely and memories of my former self would simply fade away. Just like how I faded from existence. Gone..........without a whimper. I accept my fate. Though I will not go easily.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

• 1 month later...

It had taken several hours but Lucifer and his new master Darth Mortis Diabolus had made it to the strange planet, a eerily blue/green glow drew the two near as the darkside pulsated around the planet, its essence fixating Lucifer...bringing him one step closer to destiny.

Landing in a clearing pointed out by his master, Lucifer landed the ship along a shoreline near to some eastwards facing cliffs. As soon as the landing ramp was down Lucifer could feel the very air around him in draw him, the aura of the darkside like a drug, stepping forward he waited for his master patiently to join him as he enveloped the darkness about the landing site.

Edited by Guest

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

• 2 weeks later...

The smell of the fresh sea air, rushed inside the ship and washed away the stale air that had been recycled during the journey. DMD descended the ramp, taking in the scenary. Byss was the way he remembered it. It's dark waters crashed against the rocks at the base of the cliffs, where an observation post once stood. The redish-orange sand, covered his feet as he treaded toward the base of the cliff. Bulky, gray clouds formations hung in the skies above, casting large patches of shadow across the landscapse. DMD didn't turn to see if his new apprentice was following, but walked as though he were being guided.

DMD stood in front of the cliff wall, scanning the rocks from left to right, before finding a hidden panel. With a wave of his hand, a computerized display screen emerged from a hidden nook. He placed his hand on the scanner and after a few moments, was rewarded the sound of servoes moving and locking bolts disengaging. The stone outer shell moved inward and slid sideways, revealing a metal door behind it, that opened slowly. The outside light cast the dark lords shadow, deep into the corridor. There was no light and it smelled as though moss may have taken root in the passageway. DMD walked through the doorway and into the darkness, feeling the damp coolness of the stone steps as he descended. His green eyes were visible, glwing brighlty, as though they were compensating for the lack of light.

At the end of the passageway, was a large door. When DMD approached the door, a series of small lights begin to illuminate the path from which he had came. Using the force, the door opened revealing a large room. Thirteen torches hung on the walls, igniting in sequence around the room. The room was made of a combination of carved blue-gray stone and black duracrete. The walls were decorated with various painting and scrolls, that he had acquired in his travels. A broken white statue of a woman, dressed in tradtional Sith attire, rests in the far eastern corner of the room. Next to the stairwell, was a massive stone structure that appeared to be a forge.

"This is where you will begin!" DMD said, turning to Lucifer. "Look around you. These are the spoils of my journeys. Powerful artifacts and talismans, surround us. Everything you need is here. This room has been bathed in the very essence of the dark side."

DMD produced a holocron from beneath his robe and placed it in the hands of his new apprentice. "I must warn you. Do not be tempted by the lure of all this power. Without proper training and guidence, you would lose yourself...your very soul to the spirits of former Dark lords of Sith."

DMD closed his apprentice's hands around the holocron, applying enough pressure to make Lucifer tense up from the pain. "Remember my words. Tonight you will not sleep or eat. I want you to meditate on the holocron. You will need to bond with it, in order to unlock the secrets within." He said, climbing the first few steps of the staircase. His crimson cloak, creeping up the stairs behind him.

Leaving Lucifer in the basement, DMD wondered would his apprentice survive the task he had laid out before him. His mind drifts to memories of another apprentice that tried to envoke the spirits of old, and paid the ultimate price. He dismissed the thought as he maid his way to one of the rooms he was accustomed to sleep in. Collapsing on the soft bed, he immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

spawn.jpg

Lucifer followed Darth Mortis with equal pace and vigour leaving no trace of a footprint behind he was careful to conceal the two sith's presence on such a foreboding and unforgiving world.

Lucifer looked to the cliff face as Mortis activated some kind of dormant hidden doorway carved into the very rock, following on his heel he briskly kept within distance of his master before stopping within some kind of basement that reeked of the darkside, indeed suffice to say Lucifer knew this was where his true journey to power would begin. Looking upon the many artefacts that his master pointed out he noted that each was unique in design and potent with the same draw of the darkside that had started his journey, it was then that Darth Mortis Diabolus sort give a warning of the dangers of the darkside and it's spirits before resorting to handing over to him some kind of triangular object that literally exploded with a visible dark glow....literally crushing his hands into the object until he felt the pain and was forced to tense up, enough so that the point was put across.

As he viewed it Lucifer came to the conclusion that the darkside was obviously very strong within it since the aura it gave off was hardly lacking, his master referred to it as a holocron, it was not unheard of for Lucifer had heard of such objects of immense power but this was to be the first time he would actually use one, the excitement and anticipation was almost unbearable until he came to his senses realising his masters words and taking heed.

Taking up a meditative position within the large room Lucifer began what would become the endless night of seeking to unlock the object of his desire as his master left him to move deeper into the complex. Locking his eyes upon the holocron after the first few hours Lucifer surmissed that it required his negative emotions to activate and so enforce the bond that would form, in that respect he began to focus all his hatred, his malice into the holocron, literally feeling the whole process as it unfolded holding the object grasped tightly within both hands. As hour upon hour disappeared and dusk turned to dawn Lucifer's efforts finally paid off when the dark object slowly started to open up revealing it's malevolent nature deep inside.

As the holocron opened he was met by a wave of dark energy long locked inside and forgotten for millenia until this very moment. Lucifer sat unphased, not a shred of fear or pity and surprisingly undeterred by the spectre which sprang forth from it's centre as if some kind of torrent or storm had just been envoked. Lucifer issued a bow of respect to the ghostly figure who now stood before him full well knowing the consequances of not doing so, for many had failed to in that regard and ended their lives prematurely, he would ensure such a fate did not await him. Lucifer waited after he had finished his bow for the spectre or ghost whichever was the best term to define such a dark being to speak.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

Lord Diabolus lay motionless, face down on the matress. The sounds of the shallow breaths he took, were the only signs that his still form was even drawing breath. The room he had subconsciously chosen, was one that held meaning for him...long ago. A long time ago. When he was proud and blind to the ways of the universe.........

His eyes sprang open. Scanning the room, he quickly remembered where he was as he rose from the matress and sat up. The haze of sleep still hung heavily over him. Resting his head on his hands, he inhaled the familiar sea air that was Byss and exhaled the troubling thoughts from his sleep. His thoughts had seemed to take shape in the form of a cloud. A sudden chill came over him, reminiscent of the way he felt when he explored the tombs of Korriban. Pulling the glove off of his hand, he could see the small hairs standing on end.

"What the hell is......?" He said, cutting his sentence short. A flood of images overtook him, staggering him at first and leaving his head aching. He saw a person.....an apprentice.

Lucifer!!!

DMD burst through his door, clearing the nearby staircase with a single leap. His feet struck the ground, as he sprinted through his study toward the basement door. He took the stairs two, then three at time before reaching the bottom.

On the floor, kneeling in front of a holocron, was Lucifer. Above him was the transparent form of a man. Lord Diabolus approached with caution, getting close enough to identify the spirit that emerged from the holocron. This particular spirit he knew well enough to know that Lucifer had made a very grave mistake.

Before his eyes, the spirit reached out to Lucifer with spectral fingers. The fingers became jagged and elongated. The corners of the spirits mouth tore and split, revealing sharp fangs. The visage of his wicked smile gave him the appearence of one who could swallow the head of a man whole.

DMD called the holocron to his hand, as the creature moved ever closer to Lucifer. The holocron hivered in front of him as he used the force to move the moving parts in the sequence that would close the artifact and expell the spirit from this plane. Before he could finish, the spirit turned and looked at him.

I remember you!. Lord Diabolus, we have have unsettled businessssssssssss!

The spirit started toward him as the final piece of the holocron slid into place. The shrieks of the spirit filled the room as it was pulled back inside the holocron. It looked to Lucifer, who was now to far away to inhabit and cursed DMD in a forgotten tongue. Now the room was silent.

Lucifer lifted his head in time to fell himself be thrown across the room by an invisible push. His body struck the cold stone walls, but he did not slump. He was lifted off of his feet and held in place. The apprentice began to claw at his throat and gasping for air. Lord Diabolus crossed the room and stood beneath Lucifer's struggling figure.

"My instructions were clear, apprentice. Use the force to bond with the holocron, to learn the secrets of how to unlock it." DMD said, listening to the sounds of his apprentice gasping in the background.

"The spirit you summoned was a vile creature in life. A dark sorceror. His name was Tibicenus. He was one of the original Sith that we inherited our name from. He was known to feed off his people, taking their life as his own. The process made him immortal until he was confronted by dark Jedi with knowledge of his powers and sealed him in an airless, soundproof tomb. Cut off from life, he soon lost his own. Death seemed to give him more focus, as he was known to have devoured the souls of a dozen Sith that sought the secrets of his power."

DMD released his hold on Lucifer, allowing him to fall to the ground. His apprentice was on his hands and knees, struggling to get the vital air that his body had been denied. He knelt beside Lucifer and spoke softly, so that his words would require special attention to hear.

"The death that almost over took you is nothing compared to what Tibicenus would have done to you. Still, I am impressed that you were able to summon such a powerful spirit. It speaks volumes of the hidden potential you possess. Do not disobey me again, Lord Lucifer or I will feed you to him!"

spawn.jpg

Lucifer looked ta the being before him somewhat awestruck at first until realising the true nature of the spectre, he had made a grave error in judgement that under normal circumstances probably would have resulted in his loss of life.

Somewhat surprised at first and stunned as to the reason why he was so violently torn asunder by his master he eventually began to understand that bonding with a holocron was never that simple, in his mind he had followed his instructions, he had meditated and bonded with the holocron yet his master seemed to think otherwise and his opinion was proven correct when Lucifer saw that the being known as Tibicenus tried to eat his head off and kill his master, he was obviously a very malevolent man in life and remained so even in death.

After he was released and had recovered his breath Lucifer proceeded to kneel on one knee and speak...

''Forgive my disobediance master it shall not happen again, I misinterpreted the bonding process...it seems it is far more complex than I first thought I was under the impression that focusing my negative emotions, my hate and malice into the holocron would help to infuse the bond although now I see the error of my judgement, this is my first time with such an object and as such my knowledge of such arcane ancient devices is minimal at best I was unsure as to how the process worked.''

Akheron.jpg

"Lord Lucifer, do not tarnish the growing respect I have for you by making excuses. To be honest, I half expected you to have explored some of the other items houses down here. The temptation is certainly there." DMD said. He studied the eyes of his apprentice, probing his mind, while trying to interpret his soul.

"The lure of power from the dark side can be and/or become adictive. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you will learn how to avoid the inevitable destruction of yourself that long term use will cause."

This was the true nature of the dark side. He learned this fact by both trial and error. Years of exploring Sith lore had brough him face to face with some sad truthes. The loss of his face, changed him and opened his eyes. It was a harsh price that he was forced to pay for his arrogance.

DMD blinked his eyes and saw an odd look on the face of his apprentice. He was unaware as to whether he had continued speaking or had he lost himself in thought.

"I am telling and teaching you things that most other Sith care not learn. They are so caught up in the rush of power, that they become blinded to the facts. And the fact is, the power will consume you." Lord Diabolus allowed his words to linger, as he became silent and moved toward the dormant forge near the staircase.

Placing his hand on the cold cobblestones that formed the rim of the forge, DMD stared into the black center of the fire pit. Sparks danced around at the base, igniting the forg into flames. The flames burned bright orange at first, warming the Sith lord's face. A few moments later, the heat disappeared as the hue of the flame darkened becaming blue.

"Lord Lucifer. It is ime for you to decide on your weapon. This forge has the supplies needed to create whatever your mind can dream up. If you choose the way of the lightsaber, there are materials to create your syn-crystal, when combined with a focusing crystal will make a truley powerful weapon. Or you can go the traditional route and create a Sith sword. A return to the old ways, so to speak. The advantage of the sword is that it can be infused with various qualities a lightsaber cannot, such as poisons. Choose and together we will summon the spirit of a great Sith weapon master. It will instruct you and I will watch over the process."

spawn.jpg

Listening to his master Lucifer took in each word knowing full well the dangers of the darkside and one such danger he had just found out when confronted by a malevolent spirit, he knew it would eventually consume him as was the nature of the darker aspects of the force...it's inner mystery demanded uttermost loyalty and a price to be paid, in the end the force would claim him, consume him as his master had said, in return he would become a god among men...a heavy price to pay, his soul in exchange for godlike power, a price Lucifer would gladly pay.

Listening to his master utter Lucifer gave a nod as to understand. Deliberating as to the choice of weapon he went over the pro's and con's of each within his mind, the sword as he had found out while wielding his master's blade was strong, powerful even that could cut through bone as a butcher would a slab of meat but suffered in regards to speed in that the blade could not keep up with the wielder's natural momentum due to it's weight. A lightsabre on the other hand was virtually weightless allowing for more freedom of movement but the draw was that although thought impossible a lightsabre blade could in fact be shorted out albeit temporarily by use of resistant materials or that the power cell could be crushed rendering the blade useless other than as a trinket.

After some thought his mind was made.

''After careful deliberation I have decided upon the use of a lightsabre, one like no other in that mine would be as a double blade and become as twin sabres at my whim, however I have not completely converted to the modern age for I see much use in that of the sword. At a later date if I am permitted I would like to construct two swords that would replace my current sword armanent...that of my two vibroswords afterall there is much to be had in the way of the old methods as there is to the new, both offer variety when it comes to acquiring a kill and I prefer to keep my prey alive as long as possible while inflicting the most amount of pain before finally ending their worthless lives, it adds to the sweet flavor of victory.''

Akheron.jpg

"Very well then, my apprentice. Let us begin the process." DMD's words trailed off as he gestured toward the forge, causing the flames of the forge to rise and burn brighter.

The holocron that had previously been in Lucifer's poseesion, now hovered in the air between master and apprentice. DMD moved the puzzle-like pieces of the holocron's outer shell in the sequence required to access the data stored within it. The holocron opened with a hiss, as it was slowly lowered to the floor.

Lord Diabolus lowered himself, kneeling on the cobble stoned floor. He closed his eyes, searching his memory for the words needed to someone the correct spirit. His lips began to move before the sounds of his words became audible. The words flowed from him in the foreign tongue of the ancient Sith.

A figure emerged from the holocron. It was hard to see at first, as it took time for it to take shape. As it materialized, DMD could see that the spirit's shape was sleek and small in stature. A woman stood before them clothed in light armor, with her exposed skin covered in Sith tatoos. Her belt was decorated with various weapons, some familiar, others crude and savage looking.

"I am Lilith, Dark Lady of the Sith. Who seeks my knowledge?"

"Lady Lilith, my apprentice seeks to learn the ways of lightsabre creation. He humbly requests your guidence in the creation of a truely unique weapon unrivaled by any Jedi or Sith alike. Lord Lucifer's mastery and savagery with your weapons, will become legendary and bring great honor to your to your name."

"Your offer is most pleasing, Lord Diabolus. Pray that your apprentice can live up to what you have promised. I will grant him what he desires......" Lilith said, seductively.

DMD instructed Lucifer to lower his head, as Lilith placed a ghostly hand above his head. The knowledge and know how were instantly available in Lucifer's able mind. With her task completed, Lilith drew her saber and rendered a salute before returning to the holocron.

"You have what you need, lord Lucifer. The next step is the creation. When you create your crystal, remember to infuse a piece of yourself into it. This will create a bond between you and the weapon, making it easier for you to control and sense it. I will leave you to your task." He said, leaving his apprentice alone with the forge.

spawn.jpg

Lucifer focused all his malevolence into it, a foreign language that of the ancient Sith hit his lips almost naturally although he knew not what he uttered his aura became entwined with that of the crystal until a bond was formed, the crystal seemed to literally pulsate almost when near it's master. Taking the near living red crystal the sith put it between the components upon the desk repeating the process again witha second crystal as he turned to construct the intended attachable hilts.

Focusing within the darkside the kiffar maneuvered each component into the right place the focusing crystal moved within the middle attached to the power source as the various parts finally came as one, his defensive measure put in place in turn correctly. Placing the Phrik upon the ancient fire he melted the metal down until it became flexable enough to pound into any shape he saw fit. bashing the metal with a hammer and placing it on the fire Lucifer kept at it for several hours until the metal was rounded in shape. Next proceeding to do the same for the Mandalorian Iron and Cortosis Ore in turn he smelted both together and as before hammered away until a shape formed before moving them, shaping it with the force to surround the inner components as the hilt took shape, the Mandalorian Iron and Phrik coming as one in harmony to one another a chaotic design taking form. Lucifer did the same on a twin blade before completing a complex locking mechanism to attach the two hilts together using the force before clipping the blades together in tandum with no flaw. Upon piecing the blade together correctly Lucifer proceeding to lift it from the desk and focusing on the darkside ignited the two blades at one witha swift action from the force...in affect there was no outer activation buttom it was activated by the very force itself...by the darkside, the new unique double bladed weapon hummed brightly as the two hilts lit up without a snag, leaving Lucifer in one piece. De-igniting the blades and placing the hilt upon the desk the kiffar sith began to carefully chisel away at the precious metal literally carving the hilt into a truly unique shape around the outside before applying several runic sith texts along it's entire black and ornate length.

Lucifer took a few steps back as he proceeded to inspect his masterpiece of destruction thinking of a way to test it's defence mechanism the male kiffar searched for some kind of old droid of whom to program for such a test. After some rigourous searching he found what he was looking for and upon activating the droid to see Lucifer as his master proceeded to speak to it.

''Begin Test''

At this the droid changed it's personality fully turning to face Lucifer who threw his lightsaber at the droid...the droid caught the sabre in one hand and upon doing so the mechanism activated, several small needle thin but sharp spikes protuded from the hilt and into the droid chassis almost instantly the corrosive effects of the injected acid went to work melting the metal but leaving the hilt entirely undamaged it was with this that Lucifer ended the test as a slight smile gripped his lip...success was his.

Shutting the droid down and smashing him up back to the scrap he had been before the kiffar waited for his master to return and inspect his apprentices work of destruction.

Akheron.jpg

• 1 month later...

It had been several months since Lucifer had seen his master. He had waited patiently for the better part of his time on Byss other than when he had to eat or drink out of survival.

It was strange the moment Lucifer had finished constructing his lightsabre a few months ago was the moment his master Darth Mortis Diabolus had vanished, most mysteriously...the kiffar had searched throughout the enclosed caverns of which within he now resided without luck of finding him so that he may complete his training. It had come to the point, he had waited long enough and would move to complete the training he sort elsewhere in his master's absence, he would return to Coruscant or at least what remained of that temple.

Collecting what he needed for the journey ample supplies for the long hyperspace trip to come, Lucifer prepared himself and after he was ready made for the very entrance where he first landed on Byss sealing it off before leaving and making for his ship. Afetr a short walk down the beach he located it lowering the entrance ramp he stepped inside and was scanned by the security measures first ebfore he completely entered making his way to the cockpit and locking down the ramp before powering up the mighty ship for take off shortly thereafter. Within moments the engines powered up unleashing sand debris in all directions along the beach before takeoff...finally he was again free to walk the galaxy, at least for now as one journey ended so another would begin on Coruscant.

....His time had come to return.

Edited by Guest

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

DMD slowly regained consciousness. The light shining through a nearby window burned his eyes as they struggled for clarity. His head ached as though he had been struck repeatedly with a blunt instrument. The room, in which he lay was quiet and still. In his mind he had memories of another being, someone he had forged a bond.......an apprentice.

He jerked as his body tried to respond to his command to sit up, but his muscles screamed in defiance, causing him to remain laying flat. The pain gave him a moment of clarity, allowing him to focus on his currnet situation. A flood of memeories came pouring into his throbbing skull.

The memories he saw were fragmented. He caught glimpses of his return to Byss, the summoning of a Sith spirit from a holcronm and his apprentice starting the process of forging his weapon. The last glimpse he saw was the outline of a woman's shadowed figure standing in the corner of his room as he slipped into the darkness.

DMD had a revelation. All at once, he seemed to know what had happened to him. His return from death and the sequence of events that followed, taxed his body more than he knew. He was still new to this world, to his flesh. There was always a price to be paid when you borrow from the darkness. His body went into a dormancy phase, in order to allow him time to get assimilated to this new form.

After a few hours, he could sit up. His feet tingled with the sensation of walking on one hundred needles, as the bllood rushed into them. Stretching his muscles, the sounds of his joints popping due to the hyper extension of his limbs, echoed in the empty room. Making his way to a window, he stared out across the rolling waters of the Ocean. The black water seemed somehow darker now.

Storm clouds loomed on the horizon, bringing strong winds and the smell of a heavy downpour. DMD reached out into the air, as though he were trying to grasp something unseen. The strom clouds were closer now and flashed with white pockets of restrained light. A bolt of lightening shot from the clouds, finding the Sith lord's outstretched hand. DMD howled as the pain overtook him. The raw energy of the lightening coursed through his body, as he stumbled backwards into his room. Lightening erupted from his body, destroying linen, old tapestries, and anything else it touched.

DMD fell to his knees, grasping the wrist of the hand that was struck. The blackened flesh crumbled into dark flakes as he struggled to make a fist. Small currents of electricity, surged along his forearms and fingertips. He rose to his feet, staggering slightly as he made his way into the corridor. He immediately knew that he was alone in his fortress. His connection to Byss had been reestablished. He could sense and feel every living thing on the planet. It was the first time he had conected with his homeworld since his return.

He made his way to one of the hangar bays inside the fortress. A Lamda class Imperial shuttle looked most promising in terms of transportation. It would give him the element of surprise to those who knew his trademark ship.

The shuttle lifted off and began it's climb into the upper atmosphere of the planet. DMD plotted coordinates for the navigation computer, then engaged the auto pilot. The stars in the viewport went from white freckles against the black back drop, to strings of light streaking past him as the hyperdrive kicked in.

He closed his eyes, summoning the force to repair the damaged tissue on his hand. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he knew that his apprentice was in the presence of someone powerful and highly skilled in the dark arts. He would need to be at one hundred percent if he had to face such a foe.

spawn.jpg