Tython

"While I am flattered you think someone as young as myself to be a master, I am far from it, Miss Sarna," said Adenna. "I am but a mere Knight and not even an experienced one at that. Still, you need to sit and eat the fruit Trushaun gave you while you calm down. Nobody is angry with you, but Jedi Relmis and I do have some things to talk about. Calm yourself down and get control of your emotions like you were taught while we do that and I will talk to you when we are finished."

She turned to Fynn and answered his earlier offer. "We will need a ship, definitely, so I thank you for offering yours. A pilot would be good as I have yet to learn how to fly spacecraft. There are a lot of things I still need to learn, but I am not helpless. My first recommendation is to head to Coruscant and see if we cannot get some support from the new CoreSec agency we heard rumors about before coming here. They should be up and running so perhaps we can get some help from them. If not, two Jedi versus a lot of slavers isn't going to turn out well for us."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

"I wa-wa-wasn't spying! I p-p-promise! I was hiding, just hiding, that's all!"

Fynn nodded to the girl, The poor thing was indeed on edge. He could feel her tense up a bit as he drew close and suddenly realized that he wasn't exactly the most comforting jedi the order had to offer.

"Alright, you weren't spying. You know sometimes we hide when we don't know what else to do." Fynn said looking up at Adenna. He could feel her using the force to calm the girls emotions. "It's times like that have to reach out for help, and for some of us jedi, who want to be strong, that's a hard thing to do." He said his voice speaking from experience.

Adenna addressed his offer, at that point, and Fynn indicated with his hand to wait a moment.

"Not a problem. However, if we're going to Coruscant though were going to need to be cautious. The place is alive with the Darkside now, and Sith aren't known for respecting peace treaties, no matter how favorable the terms." His words to Adenna were spoken plainly, he turned back to the young girl to ask her a question.

"Now young jedi, who is your master?" He said as he looked about for what he was sure would be a searching figure coming to claim the young one.

Edited by Guest

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

"Yes miss....uh....knight?" She sat down in the grass and peeled the Mango she sniffled and look at the avian girl. She smiled her way. She seemed the nicest. And wow, the fruit was delicious. She gave the other girl another grin after she had a bite. Epic. "Nice to meet you Tuashonn" Well she had badly butchered the other girls name.

She continued eating until the Jedi man addressed her, "I-I-I have no master sir. I still haven't been picked." She could bit back the bitter feeling of seeing her friends surpass and leave her. She took another bite of the fruit. And recited the mantras of the code to herself. A good way to either fall asleep, get bored to death, or become peaceful. Her mind always had the terrible tradition of wandering far from the mantras when she meditated. She always thought of her parents, sisters, brothers, and her friends, long gone now.

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna hadn't thought of the Sith. While it made sense that they would not follow the peace treaties, she wouldn't think they would attack on a world so public as Coruscant. That just went to show how little she knew of the universe. It was a good thing Fynn had decided to join.

She remained silent contemplating that when she heard that the girl had no master. It wasn't all to surprising, after all she hadn't had a master until she was nineteen and she was almost twenty-one now. "Don't fret about that, Sandy. There are many Padawans who enter the service at much older ages than you."

A thought came to her. It wasn't of the Force, for blaming sudden and mostly illogical twists in the plot for the sake of convenience in storytelling on the Force was just too trite, but it was a new thought. It hadn't occurred to her until now that she was no longer a Padawan and could take her own. It wasn't extremely common for a fresh Knight to take a Padawan, but there was something nagging at the back of her mind that suggested she do so now. It wasn't the Force, that would be too much of a cop out.

"Perhaps you should be picked. You remind me of my sister two years ago. I helped her through some tough times, perhaps I can help you. If you aren't claimed as a Padawan, I can do so now. If I do take you as a Padawan, you can't be throwing rocks at little boy's heads, though. Not unless I tell you to."

Edited by Guest

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Trushaun giggled. It was a difficult name she did have. "No worries Sandy. If you get a free moment, I will be tending my garden. I could teach you a few things. Meanwhile..."

The Fosh looked up at Adenna... "It was nice to see you again Adenna. Good luck with your assignment."

"Relmis, Grandmaster." She bowed and she left the group. The young naturalist would tend to the garden for awhile longer. It was here that she would find peace for what happened to her. And maybe make a new friend. She smiled as she grew a raspberry plant and plucked the berries.

Trushauncopy3.png

Sandy nearly coughed up the mango. What? She was going to take her as an apprentice? She could feel her heart jumping for joy and she physically restrained herself from giving the Knight a hug. This surely was a huge twist in fate, her life would be turned around completely. Sandy could feel the weight of her despair lifting completely. This was surely a glorious day.

"I would be over joyed to be taken by you! I swear I won't be throwing any more rocks!"

That was unless there was an especially mean dirt bag on a different planet or temple and with more force experience, she could be quite accurate. It was kind of exciting to her, going on adventures with her master at her side, conquering evil in their way. Slaying Sith by the thousands.

This is so going to rock

Calix Meus Inebrians

Despite the girl's words, Adenna sensed some resistance or holding out. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but she would employ the trick of feigning more knowledge than what she had. "No. I mean what I say and can sense things in the Force you wouldn't imagine." As she said it, she wondered how many times her teacher Dahar had done the same thing to her.

"Being a Padawan means obedience to your Teacher and following instructions even when they don't make sense. It is also a lot of hard work an will not be easy. Expect to do a lot of meditation and boring drills."

With all of her heart, she hoped that this wasn't going to be a mistake. If it was, then she would have to learn through it and hope she didn't end up destroying this girl's life. She was determined to train this girl properly and would not shy about getting help from those more experienced than she. For the moment, that seemed to mean Fynn, but the Force only knew who else that would be.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

And as always, her words seemed to be biting her in the rear. "I-I I understand Master. I will do as you command. I will follow you to whatever end." She put every ounce of heart and soul into those words. And she could feel a shiver go up her spine. She had never been more scared, or excited in her life. One moment her life was crashing down, and the next....a whole new chapter of life unfolded before her eyes. She trusted this woman with her life. But she knew that her master would be trusting her as well. Both would learn and grow for however long it might take to complete her trials.

And heaven knew, Sandy had a lot to learn. There would be trials ahead. And...a lot of boring drills.

Calix Meus Inebrians

He looked over to Adenna as she offered to take the girl as a padawan. There were objections in his head over such a move. Fynn felt the girl a little too rebellious, and her emotional instabilities weren't going to go away overnight. However this was an old tradition, and Fynn dared not defy it. Kitt and the council would ultimately decide the matter, but for now Adenna had chosen.

He had just met Adenna but already he sensed a sort of wisdom beyond her shorter years. He had learned his lesson's the hard way, the nature of the Sith and the darkside from Darla, the constant need for vigilance from Skye and Tares, and the need to be ready to fight with every fiber of your being when your enemies were at the door. There was something to be learned from Adenna as well, and if this was the will of the force only time would tell.

He smiled and shook his head at young ones exuberance.

"I would be over joyed to be taken by you! I swear I won't be throwing any more rocks!"

"I for one think we'll all be glad of that." Fynn said as he considered what would happen next.

"Now that we appear to be bringing a third, I'll need a few minutes to service the Argos." He said as he rubbed his chin thinking of the correct procedure. "She'll seat three, but were going to need to make a few diversionary jumps."

The heavily Modified Y-wing was capable of seating three comfortably, but it would mean he'd have to remove one of the spare shield coils. Not to mention reconfigure the jump engine. Before he busied himself with what needed to be done, there was one more thing he paused to do.

He motioned for Adenna to come close, and removed the small training saber from it's hidden spot behind his back. "You have your work cut out for you." He said quietly as he placed it in her hand. Adenna could not have not known that this saber was given to him by Darla many years ago on the planet of Yavin before it's destruction, it had been the first saber he had used when sparring with his master, it had saved him when the temple on Courscant had been destroyed and it had been with him during his banishment on Hoth. and now seemed as fitting a time as any that it moved from him to a new owner.

All Adenna would see was the chipped and scratched surface, the golden amber blade that would erupt from it's core when activated, and the nearly perfectly aligned crystal that enabled the saber to shock and stun instead of kill.

He started off towards the hangar to begin the modifications, "Catch up with me when you are ready, but don't wait to long, we old jedi get grouchy when were grounded to long." He said with a casual joke, as he left the two to bond a bit more in his absence.

"I am not your master and will never be," Adenna said with a shudder and a little more fire than she intended. She softened her voice before continuing, "Either call me Jedi Alluyen or Teacher when in public and you can call me Adenna in private as long as nobody else hears. Do not ever call me or anyone else your master again or you will be meditating while balancing on one hand until your legs fall off."

As Fynn spoke about his ship, Adenna was alarmed to realize that he believed their departure was imminent. There was no way for her to simply leave in minutes, even before taking Sandy as a Padawan. "Jedi Relmis," she said automatically reverting to his formal title in front of a Padawan so as not to undermine his authority, "you can take your time. I have had a rather exhausting two days and had no sleep between, plus I now have a new Padawan to get sorted. Not only that, but we need to gather supplies and pack up. I know you are the more experienced Jedi, but I believe it will be best if we wait until tomorrow morning to depart. It will give Sandy time to say goodbyes and me time to gather the information and supplies I will need."

Yes, sleep would be nice, but she could sleep on the flight. Though being on a ship with an extremely excited teen would make that difficult. Adenna could foresee many long calming meditations for her Padawan in the near future. One main reason why she needed time was to gather all the information she could about Sandy. She couldn't outright say as much in front of the girl, but she needed to know as much about her as possible. Plus, she had to gather as much information about slavery, slavers, and particularly the new government as she could for study on their trip. That and there were several titles she wanted to download to continue her own Force learning. There was just plain too much to do to hop into a ship and fly around the Galaxy on minutes notice.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

"Understood," Fynn said acknowledging her preference. It was her mission after all. It would give him time to do a proper maintenance check, maybe even enhance the ships scanners. He looked over at the young jedi as she stood waiting, a ball of hopeful energy and nervousness.

He over heard the command not to call her master. He said nothing, if this was her teaching style then so be it. It was fortunate for Adenna that Fynn was not as other jedi, some would have insisted on their proper titles. Fynn had always disliked the terms they were seemingly forced to use.

"Take all the time you need. The ship will be ready when you are." He added.

"Until later Adenna, young one." He said bowing his head slightly to her and then the new padawan. He left the two alone finally, heading towards the cargo bay.

Kitt's face held a smile as he watched Adenna and Fynn start their mission together. The fact that Adenna took on an apprentice right before the mission even gave him hope for her. Adenna will learn more than what she is prepared for while out on this mission. And Fynn will see more closely how the younger generation of Jedi operate. Both will find themselves in new places. Keeping the smile as he watched Trushaun leave as well, it made him glad to see the Order in a cheerful mood. Slowly turning around, he made his way towards the crystal chamber. Hopefully, Dean and Kirlocca would be waiting for him when he arrived.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Fynn approached the landing pad where he'd left the Argos upon his arrival. The landing area was not the same as the jedi hangars at the temple. This area was more public and not reserved especially for jedi. He walked underneath the ship, his hands running along the bottom, looking for anything abnormal. As the night approached on Tython, Fynn wanted to begin the modifications in earnest, then catch some sleep before the new day came.

The modified Y-wing had served him well over the years, taking him from place to place with little complaint. It was not greatest fighter, nor did it boast all of the newest technology, but what it lacked in innovation it made up for in it's versatility and it's sturdiness. He had removed the Torpedo launcher to make room for more shielding and an additional power plant. A third engine pod had been added for additional power and thrust. The seats had been modified to recline completely and retract so that one could nearly stand up to make repairs in-flight.

The third seat had been modified with an auto controller for a bottom mounted omni-directional rapid fire laser cannon. He'd removed the astromech compartment, and replaced it with a Type III Hyperdrive unit, allowing the craft to make extended jumps in case a refueling planet or station was out of range.

He opened the split hatch for all three seats, and began to remove a few odds and ends, readying the ship for the next voyage.

Edited by Guest

Kirlocca then stood up upon hearing the young Jedi whisper in his ear. Giving Onderin a slight bow before he turned at left with Dean.

<< If you'll excuse me, my presence is needed with the Grandmaster. We'll continue this conversation later my friend. >>

Kirlocca then walked with Dean towards the Crystal Chamber. The Wookiee had passed by it once before, and it was a very unique room. He wasn't sure as to why Kitt would want to talk to him in the Crystal Chamber, but he wasn't one to question orders when they were given to him.

Dahar was deep within a trance of the Force. He remained in the courtyard until nightfall. The Force came to him in waves, refreshing his spirit and awakening his mind. The young Jedi Knight knew that he wasn't to seek his own purposes but to follow the will of the Force.

When he left the garden that night he felt a stir deep within. Dahar was not yet able to understand its meaning but knew that everything would be revealed in time.

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

Adenna motioned for Sandy to follow her and began walking towards where her quarters were. "Yes, you will need to pack your things. Depending on how much you have, you might bring all. We aren't moving permanently, just going on an assignment. We will return one day, so you can leave things you won't need."

She looked directly at the girl and said sternly, "Your weapons will not be needed. While I suspect there will be fighting on this mission, you will not take part in it. One must learn how to properly control themselves, the Force, and their weapons before being allowed to wield one themselves. I would no sooner give you a blaster than I would put you in the cockpit of a starfighter. When you are older and can prove to me that you are mature enough, I will teach you not just how to use weapons, but how to deal with the psychological effects of using them."

They talked some, mostly idle conversation about what type of things would be good to bring and what to expect. Even Adenna wasn't sure what to expect, so she was ambiguous on that. When they got to her quarters, Adenna let the two of them in and said, "These are my quarters. Nothing fancy, but a Jedi does not need frivolous things. As a Padawan, you warrant quarters of your own instead of living in the dorms, but since we are short on time, you will have to wait until we return before we can set them up.

"Pack your things, say your goodbyes, and prepare yourself. I want you to go to the Library and download everything you can on slavery in the Outer Rim with special focus on how the slaver organizations are structured. There might not be much, but whatever is there, I want you to have it. If you have any time after that, you can spend it as you wish. Enjoy your last day of freedom because from now on, you will be studying, practicing, working, and meditating. Meet me here at 0800 tomorrow ready to leave."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

There was a knock at the door then, and Skye's voice calling out. Darex rose and crossed over the door, his footsteps crunching on broken glass, then pushed the button that slid it open and allowed Skye to enter. "Come in," he said, shutting the door behind her. "We're glad you're here. Can you look these three over?" he asked, motioning to Darla. His eyes betrayed the worry he was feeling. "There's been an...incident...with a Sith who should never have been able to gain influence here at all."

"Wait!" Darla shouted before Skye had a chance to check her over. "He spoke to me again. I think the Sith are planning something. I think that they're coming here. It stinks of a trap. All the Jedi in one place? Promises of peace? We all know that the Sith break their promises. Plus we have no ships here, no way to escape. If we get found and caught here we're sitting ducks.

"He said 'See you soon.' I saw visions of you all burning. If we stay here, if I get any bigger than I am now, I won't be able to make the walk back through the Jungle. Let alone fight! I want to get out of here. What good reason do with have to stay here?

"All I see is death and ruin if we stay in the place... I'm afraid my children will never be born if I stay here."

Darex laid a hand on Darla's shoulder, trying to calm her. "We are very safe here, Darla. I'm sure the Sith are indeed doing everything they can to find us. Peace is not something the Sith like. But a few points."

He sat down beside her. "Tython is one of the most hidden planets in the galaxy. Every Jedi knows the procedure to get here, and that involves at least three separate hyperspace jumps. Tython itself is a forgotten world, and precious few beings in the galaxy even remember it. It's location in the Core is another feature that helps it hide, as records of it's exact coordinates change quicker than they would with an Outer Rim world."

He held up two fingers. "Second, even if the Sith could find us, this place, while not being a fortress, is quite heavily defended. More so than most of the Jedi here would predict, I'd wager. Besides, it is a nexus of the light side, which would give the Jedi a serious advantage if it came to a fight.

"Third, you would be surrounded and defended by the entire Order here. If we left, your lines of defense would come down to me and Skye." He swapped looks with his old master. "While we're not horrible in a fight, I'd be more confident in your safety if you had the best swords Jedi in the Order around you."

Skye stepped in, her eyes roaming over the damage to their room. Her gaze shifted to Darla as she called out to wait. The Healer did wait, letting Darex calm Darla down with his words, though she did add to it by radiating a peaceful aura.

Moving over to sit on Darla's other side, Skye placed her hand upon her friends shoulder, using the tactile movement to calm her friend further. "Darex is right. It is safer to remain here where we have a strong light side influence." She paused a moment, shifting so she could look into Darla's eyes. Skye took both of Darla's hands and gave a reassuring smile. "Okay, lets make sure that you three are alright."

With those words, the Healer closed her eyes, letting the Force flow through her as she channeled it into Darla. She checked all of the internal organs and made sure that everything was as it should be as her focus made it's way to the two unborn children. Skye reassured both fetuses that they would be safe there within their mothers womb. She checked both to make sure they were alright as well, the delicate thread of the Force so gentle that none of her patients could feel what she was doing since it was on such a minute scale.

Some time later, Skye opened her eyes and looked from Darla to Darex and back again. "All three are fine. I calmed your twins and gave them a thorough check and they were not influenced by the... lets say 'outburst'. Darla, you can help in protecting them by creating a barrier around them within the womb which will help in defending them should you get 'contacted' by this Sith again."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Something from out in the woods called for Trushaun. She had spent all night in the garden. The young jedi wandered towards the woods, debating on what called her. It was interesting. She didn't feel this calling since the time she snuck aboard Xae's ship. Anyways....Making her way into the Forest she felt as though the tree's were encouraging her to move along. To find something or someone. Feeling the presence of other Jedi out in the wilderness she ventured closer and stumbled upon what appeared to be a small camp. Two individuals were around a fire and they conversed, although the smaller of the duo was quite silent.

The young Fosh scaled a tree to gain a better vantage point. Choosing a sturdy oak, she climbed about 25 meters up and sat to watch the duo. It wasn't spying. It was studying. She gazed upon the small camp. Slightly jealous that this apprentice was learning and she wasn't.

(Roen, Elnia)

Trushauncopy3.png

Roene was almost done with his question before he noticed his padawan's consciousness fading. He could feel her senses linger and watched as her head brushed her bedding, silencing her thoughts and breaking her thought pattern.

Roene figured he would follow her example, but a small noise kept him up. Due to his fatigue he hadn't noticed someone crossing the perimeter of his ward, but now that he was a little more aware, he could see a vibrant energy pattern clear through the force and heard as a few leaves parted to give room for a figure to rest in them.

Roene pause for a moment and pretended to be prepping his bed cover to sleep, but then, without much thought or movement, he telekinetically removed the Fosh from the overhanging tree near their campsite and placed her into an extra bed spread that they had around the fire.

"If you wanted to join the club [Tru], you could have just said so." Roene said with a slight tongue and cheek pattern poking through his tone. "My padawan is currently not awake right now so I would ask that we keep our voices down, but if you would like to speak, I am all ears."

NvFYuwm.png

It was something so simple, but so inquisitive. The elder of the two Jedi discovered Trushaun hiding in the tree limbs. She felt him stretch out with the Force. Almost instantly, without warning, Trushaun fell. With a soft landing, she was very embarrassed. She should have approached the duo and asked if there was a spot for her. Obviously this would never be her style. Trushaun blushed as she recovered from her fall. Thank Goodness for the metal on her bones. If not, her body would have broken bones.

She sat up and whispered..."Errrr....Hello. I am Trushaun. I apologize. The Force called me here....."

Trushauncopy3.png

Roene thought he helped the poor Fosh get comfortably to the ground, but apparently his fatigue was wearing on him too much. He had enough energy for a sustained conversation, but assumed if he tried much more with the force that he too would probably fall unconscious upon his bed spread.

"Ah Trushaun, the name is familiar, but my recollection of your identity is vaguely hazy. I believe I was around when you first joined the Jedi order and had to still speak through a translator." Roene replied, holding his hand to his head, trying to clear the clouds from his mind as unconsciousness crept to him.

"The force does often call to those that serve it. Its nature is mysterious and its intentions are cloudy, but it is as certain as the prolific wind around us that it calls us often even if its reasons aren't obvious. Take for example right now... Why do you think the force called you here to our campsite?"

NvFYuwm.png

Sandy frowned. What would she do if weapons were pulled on her? Die? And then she figured that they would have the mean Jedi as well as Her own Master to protect her. Life would be good, And she promised herself that she would not get in the way. They soon arrived at her master's quarters, sparse and Spartan but there was something beautiful in the simplicity. She nodded, ”œI will go about my assignment and see you on the marrow Instructor.”

Calix Meus Inebrians

"I did in fact. I have come along ways in that amount of time. You are Master Kro' Roene Givrah. A Jedi Naturalist. Am I correct? I am unaware of your apprentice. I have studied the ways of becoming a Jedi Naturalist, and my master has been....preoccupied. My studies have hit a stone wall, so to speak. And I believe now...That the Force called me here to continue my training. Under you. If you would permit me saying, Master Jedi. But that is how I see it."

Trushaun wasn't an expert in the Force. But it told her to come here, her master was occupied, and here sat the Fore-most Naturalist in the Jedi Order. The Force was good to the young Fosh.

Edited by Guest
Trushauncopy3.png

Neither of the women seemed like they wanted to talk to me anymore, and Adenna actually got up without replying to my question. I shrugged. Obviously she had more on her mind. And Xae-Lin seemed distracted as well. I finished my meal in silence, and then got up. Bidding Xae farewell, I cleaned up my area and left the cafeteria.

My footsteps turned towards where I could sense my former master to be. I didn't really mean to seek him out, but once I realized where I was going, I figured I could at least fill him in on the mission he had volunteered for.

I arrived just as Master Kirlocca was leaving. I waved to the Wookiee master and came up to Onderin. "Hey," I said with a smile. "Thanks for volunteering to come with me. We're going to Ilum, and I'll sure be glad to have you by my side."

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Kitt had made it to the Crystal Chamber before Kirlocca and his apprentice Dean. As he awaited them, he allowed for his own mind to start to go over each step as it was crucial for him opposing the Sith. Granted, his maneuver was ever so slight and small that neither the Jedi nor the Sith may ever see his movements against them until it was too late. But it was better that way. Touching the smooth rock of the walls, Kitt half wondered if he should practice some of his skills while he waited, but decided against it. Now wasn't the time for him to get better at Phase.

As soon as he did decided against practicing, he could feel Dean and Kirlocca begin to enter the room. As they entered, Kitt gave them both a nod of the head and awaited for them to fully enter the room.

"Master Kirlocca, I have a need for you to travel to Gala and rebuild the Jedi Temple there into a Praxeum for the Jedi."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Onderin was left in the library when Kirlocca excused himself, but he was glad for a little more time alone in a place like this. Still, it was even better when Aira found him and gave him a hint at what they would actually be doing. He allowed a smirk. "Hopefully we'll get a better reception than last time."

He'd been to Ilum on a number of occasions, but when he'd taken Aira there, a huge Imperial force had instantly responded to their shuttle and tried to shoot them down. It hadn't take much to disappear again back into hyperspace, but the point was that the end of the war would open the planet back up to Jedi, just one of the many luxuries of peace time. It had been pretty heavily contested a few times, despite the fact that its significance was to the Jedi and not to the Empire or Republic. Even the Augury had taken a crack at it--Onderin had lost a frigate he'd sent to help them out. It was to him their only unsuccessful operation.

"I'm always happy to help," he said. "Now that the war's over, I need new things to occupy my time. Want to brief me on our objective?"

He was certain this wasn't just a lightsaber crystal run, and because of Ilum's inhospitable nature, that meant it had to be important just to be proposed.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Kirlocca frowned upon hearing Kitt speak up about having him go out to Gala to build a praxeum. It didn't seem like a wise move, but he was hesitant to flat out challenge it.

<< I'd be more then happy to do so Kitt, but I must, is there a reason behind it? I mean, to have Jedi students moved from this secure location to a well known spot such as Gala? >>

In Kirlocca's own mind, he got the idea that perhaps maybe Kitt knew something, maybe even this move was tied to what he was feeling within the Force.

I did in fact. I have come along ways in that amount of time. You are Master Kro' Roene Givrah. A Jedi Naturalist. Am I correct? I am unaware of your apprentice. I have studied the ways of becoming a Jedi Naturalist, and my master has been....preoccupied. My studies have hit a stone wall, so to speak. And I believe now...That the Force called me here to continue my training. Under you. If you would permit me saying, Master Jedi. But that is how I see it.

Roene smiled warmly at recognition, but the Fosh's admiration was not needed. Roene had only started his journey into the Naturalist path, but did carry a fair amount of experience in the wilderness to aid his studies. Still, Roene was not a 'master', if titles were actually worth anything. The title of Knight bore itself a large amount of respect and responsibility that Roene had accepted upon the touch of his master's blessings, but 'master' was a little out of reach as of right now.

"Well, it seems you know a little bit about me Trushaun. It is fair to say I am experienced in the discipline you know as the Naturalist schema, but I do not think I qualify as a master of it yet." Roene said, his head suddenly feeling a little heavier. "However, as long as your master remains absent, I promise to teach you what I know." Roene recanted, his bedspread looking more and more welcome; warmth filled his body as the pleasant trace of grass through the cloth played on his back and Roene felt if he didn't move he was inevitably going to fall asleep.

"There are other Naturalist masters, but their identities or preoccupation varies as to who you ask. However, as to my previous question, that may be one reason the force sent you here. However, it may have just sent you hear because you've been working all day and you subconsciously wanted to sleep out here." Roene posited softly, closing his blanket over his shoulder and taking a big yawn. "Your first lesson is to avoid taking things at face value. Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean it is and just because something may be fake, that doesn't mean there are no truths in it; especially with the force. Now... I think I may be better off to both of you after I've had some sleep. So, if you pardon my... fatigue...." Roene mumbled as his eyes closed and the Cerean drifted off to sleep.

Roene used his dreams to comfortably drift into the force spectrum of his senses and reveled in the sapphire blue river of energy that he was enveloped in.

NvFYuwm.png

As soon as Sandy left, Adenna went to work. Her body wanted to sleep, but she had too much to do. Instead of sleeping she would go to find the caretaker of the Younglings and get some more information on her new Padawan.

Before she left, there was the matter of the training lightsaber that Fynn had surreptitiously handed her in the gardens. She hadn't had much time to investigate it then, but now that she was alone, she did ponder it. Adenna had never been very good at interpreting items through the Force. She had always been far better at deciphering the Force presence of living beings more than nonliving material. Even with that weakness, she could sense that there was more to this lightsaber than the materials it was made of. It was far from a normal training lightsaber. It wasn't quite like her connection with her own lightsaber, but there was life in this weapon that drew her.

She didn't want to give Sandy a weapon just yet, even a non-lethal one. To do so would give her ideas of battle and glory, something Adenna didn't want to instill in one so young. The girl already appeared too eager for adventure without knowing the hardships that were out there. Adenna herself didn't now all the difficulties that would befall her in her path, but she believed she had learned enough to be ready for them as best as possible. Somehow, she would have to impart that caution and readiness to her new charge without destroying her hopefulness and will to serve.

She decided to put the lightsaber in a sealed pouch to be taken on the journey. It was best to have it in case some happenstance came up and they needed it. If she thought Sandy was progressing enough, she may allow her to practice against a remote even if she couldn't keep the saber.

Adenna left her room and headed first to the headmistress of the Younglings. A brief conversation confirmed that yes, she had indeed taken Sandy Sarna as a Padawan and that they would be journeying tomorrow. It had also secured the basic profile of her Padawan including various notes on discipline, abilities, attitude, past, and family. It was an interesting read and Adenna was surprised at how many similarities there were between them. There was plenty that was different, but they both came from poor backgrounds and a moderately difficult childhood devoid of grandeur, military background, or criminal ties like some Jedi had.

The next step was to head to the Library and conduct some last minute research. She accessed the profiles of various Jedi and pulled up Fynn Relmis' records. Those were quite a surprise to Adenna, but it did confirm that he was very much her senior when it came to life experiences and knowledge of the Galaxy and combat. It would be interesting to see how things progressed with him. She wasn't sure how long he would be willing to follow any lead from her part on this due to her inexperience. Yes, the Grandmaster had given her this mission, but she was the first to admit that she was probably out of her league and would need guidance. Adenna vowed to not press the issue and to follow whatever advice the older Jedi would offer unless it went against the Jedi way.

Finally, she had to stop by the supply depot and get some equipment. Stun blasters, extra ammo packs, datapads, as much currency as she could withdraw (which wasn't much), official documents verifying she was indeed part of the Jedi Order on assignment, medical packs, a few extra bacta orbs, and emergency dehydrated food packs. Adenna wasn't sure how much of that they would use, but on her first long term mission out, she definitely wanted to be prepared for as much as possible.

At last, with the gear stowed in her quarters, Adenna grabbed a quick bite to eat and took it back to her quarters. After eating the meal, she composed a quick message for Dahar telling him where she was going and that she had accepted an apprentice of her own. She still felt a lot of kinship with her old teacher and wanted to let him know what was going on in his former pupil. With that done, she went to bed and fell asleep at 1930 hours.

The next morning Adenna still felt that she needed more sleep. The long night of rest helped, but her body had been relying on the Force to keep her awake for too long. She felt a little better after showering and eating an energy bar from her stores, but definitely hoped to get some sleep on the trip. As it got closer to 0800, she double checked all her baggage while waiting on her Padawan to arrive. She wouldn't go looking for the girl, she needed to learn to arrive on time on her own.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.