Tython

Darla was happy to see Skye. When Julio had taken her back to that battle, made her re-live those moments she had remembered something else. It was her thoughts of Skye, the support that her friend had given her in her darkest moments that had made her strong. Those thoughts had strengthened her will and kept her fighting Julio to the bitter end. And now Skye was rushing to her aid. Ever the reliable, supportive friend that Darla loved like a sister.

Darex and Skye spoke, but Darla wasn't listening. In her mind she could hear Julio once more.

So be it...See you soon

"Wait!" Darla shouted before Skye had a chance to check her over. "He spoke to me again. I think the Sith are planning something. I think that they're coming here. It stinks of a trap. All the Jedi in one place? Promises of peace? We all know that the Sith break their promises. Plus we have no ships here, no way to escape. If we get found and caught here we're sitting ducks.

"He said 'See you soon.' I saw visions of you all burning. If we stay here, if I get any bigger than I am now, I won't be able to make the walk back through the Jungle. Let alone fight! I want to get out of here. What good reason do with have to stay here?

"All I see is death and ruin if we stay in the place... I'm afraid my children will never be born if I stay here."

Rannrsig.jpg

"Please, have a seat Fynn." Trushaun said. Her basic was now rolling off her tongue more smoothly than past experiences. She reached out with her hand and summoned a tree to grow. It sprouted and quickly grew to maturity. Trying something new, the young naturalist made the tree into the shape of a seat. Fruit grew off the seat. Now they would be able to converse and feast in her little garden. She smiled

"Yes, I have drown myself in the studies of Galactic Basic. It is a progress every day. Adenna, Fynn, help yourself to the fruit." She giggled to herself and turned to Adenna. "I have learned much in the past few months as a padawan. I sense you have done some growing as well.

Trushauncopy3.png

Fynn regarded the abilities of Trushaun with a no small sense of wonder. He had never been a jedi with those sort of powers. It was amazing to see, and he nodded in appreciation but turned down the offer.

"Thanks...but I'll pass for now. You remind of Master Skye, she too shares the ability to help living creatures grow and heal." He said as he used the force to pull one of the fruits from the tree. It levitated in his hand as he used another tendril of the invisible force to spin it clockwise. It was grown so quickly, yet it was fully developed. Indeed Trushaun had significant control over his abilities.

"I, on the other hand-" He focused his mind on the plant, seeing within layer upon layer of the plant that had so much light within it. He could see the seeds, then the fibers that made up so seeds, then the particles that made the fibers possible, then...

The fruit began to grow cold as it floated in mid-air, its skin covered with frost, the frost began to harden, and the entire fruit froze into a brilliantly shimmering form. He'd reduced the objects temperature to just above absolute zero within a few seconds, and he had found that there were few objects in the galaxy, even hardened armor, that could stand such a punishing change.

"-have different abilities." He said as the ice crystallized fruit began reflecting the light in different patterns like a hardened diamond.

"There are a great many here that I haven't met." He said as he took a seat on the grass near where Adenna was sitting.

"It troubles me, though-" He said as he looked about, his serenity not quite as serene as his face let on.

"In years past the order has been scattered, stationed throughout the galaxy so as to protect ourselves from an all out attack. Now with all the jedi here..." He stopped himself. He let the crystallized fruit drop into his gloved hands. He was doing it again. The instincts of war were still in his thoughts.

"I suppose I'm not quite adjusted to this time of.... 'peace'." He said looking at the transformed fruit.

"So, tell me about yourselves, where you come from, and where you believe you are going." The questions were open ended, Fynn wanted to learn of these two young jedi, he had always been so busy as a knight, always running from world to world, now was a time to look outside of himself for strength and inspiration.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Adenna was most impressed by both displays of Force skill and vowed one day to see about learning those abilities at least on a basic level. "Well, as it seems we are demonstrating our control over the Force, I shall have to follow suit."

She stretched out to both with her mind as her eyes glazed over. In Trushaun, she sensed amusement, wonder, and satisfaction with only a few hints of problems. In Fynn, it was a different story. Even without the Force, she could tell he was ill at ease. With the Force, she couldn't read exactly why, but she knew he was troubled. She saw the angry lines of discontent, sorrow, and pain radiating from his body, but also a lot of uncertainty. Those things were not what a Jedi should be feeling.

She took a few moments to align some of those broken and bent lines extruding a sense of relaxation, peace, and harmony with all that was good into both of the other Jedi. She sent more energy towards Fynn as he needed it more.

Her eyes came back into focus and she exhaled a breath she didn't know she held in. "My skills are more subtle, yet can be useful in their own ways. Some day, I would like to be able to do what both of you did, but for now, we should rest in this beautiful garden and enjoy the fruits Trushaun gave us. Peace is hard to find anywhere, so we should relish it when we can and embrace the light side."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kitt frowned at the sudden sensation he felt within his mind. It wasn't like anything that he had felt before in the Force, especially when it urged for privacy. Privacy was something that Kitt always sought out on his own. Not sure whether or not to ignore the feeling, he decided that it would be indeed better if he followed it. Standing up, he looked at Dean and spoke to him privately before leaving.

"I'm sorry, but there is something that I must tend to. Please, seek out Master Kirlocca for me. Upon finding him, please bring him to the crystal chamber and you both should await me there."

The crystal chamber was the most alive part of the Tython Temple. Between the crystals that grew there and the water infused with the Force made the room glow within the Force. Although, it was also the least decorated room, as it was very much just the rocks of the mountain that the Temple was built within. Leaving the mess hall, Kitt walked down the hall towards the nearby meditation chamber, hoping that Force would clear up what it was indeed urging in him. Sitting down, he allowed for the Force to come to him.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

He felt oddly calmer, and all at once realized that Adenna was reaching out to him with the force. The attempt to ease his mind was admirable, and he welcomed the influence. He had longed battled his emotions as a jedi, and while he had known rage and fury, he had learned to control his anger, and focus on the task at hand.

"I used balance above all else, in my time as a jedi, it is the way I fight, the way I lived, and it was only when allowed my balance to slip, that I-" It was in Fynn's nature to be ready for anything during war time, now though he realized was time for something other than fighting. He closed his eyes, allowing Adenna to continue. He allowed her to see a glimmer of the source of his recent pain, and anguish, through the force her eyes bore witness to the mistake he had made, the orders he had given, as it was he who had ordered a massive assault on the Sith in an attempt to end the stalemate that had held for many years. The deaths of so many, the pain of loss was so profound...

He stopped. There was more to be seen, but He barely knew Adenna. The injuries he carried need not affect others as well. The Helix disaster was his scar to bare, and he dare not burden another with it. Not now, not so quickly.

"There is much I most atone for. I learned to destroy during war, so now, I must learn to create again. Being here, I can see I have much work to do."

"So, tell me, who trained you two?" His question was direct as he was. Adenna reminded him so much of someone but he couldn't quite place it. There was a chance he knew her master. The other jedi, Trushaun, also bore a countenance in the force that was familiar.

"Grandmaster Kitt."

The visage of the once Jedi Master Aryian Darkfire stepped from the nothingness, a faded shimmering silver ghost of who he once was.

"I had hoped my skills were enough to affect your physical world once more. It becomes more and more difficult to anchor myself, yet here the Force flows strongly and there are those who can listen to the old whispers."

Aryian sat across from Kitt, not making eye contact, staring down through the floor at something unseen.

"I have journeyed far, Grandmaster, seen many things in my numerous absences from the Jedi, and now I have finally discovered how to ascend to another plane of existence. It is magnificent...a paradise for us who bear the burdens of the Galaxy. They call it...Earth. But the more I try to remember, the less I am able to maintain my hold on this reality."

Aryian paused, focusing intently, and his figure brightened a little.

"I sought a way to cleanse myself of this taint in secret, the Darkside taint I bore ever since years ago when I slew my best friend as an apprentice, and as penance upon my death my soul was held in limbo by the Force. For years it festered inside of me, and I have, for the most part, managed to keep it contained. I was a Jedi, a proud warrior and powerful defender of those I was charged to protect. And yet it remained with me all those years."

He now made eye contact with the Grandmaster, who by now would probably be wondering why the Force Ghost had called him here, especially under great strain on his part, merely to tell him an insignificant life story blurb. Kitt saw in Aryian's eyes a desperate look of grave seriousness, and one of worry. The former Master could only hope to convey the emotions as strongly as he felt them.

"In ascending to this plane I spoke of, I managed to free myself of my own burden, but in doing so realized it was still part of me. I know I was a fool all those years, knowing I could never make up for what was. I have done great things for the Galaxy and the Jedi, but in the end none of it can change the past. None of it can outweigh the bad, for deeds are not a scale upon which one is measured. But sever myself from my evils I did, and I tried to return to this existence, tried to share my good news. But...I found I could not."

Again his eyes traveled downwards, as if the older Master were staring into the very cosmos at their feet.

"Grave times await the Jedi, Grandmaster. Though the war was won, the battle, the fighting, it will never end. It is incessant, an unwavering force that drives our galaxy as we know it. My own evil found its way back into this world. How, I am not certain, but I feel it, and I feel its hunger. Now that it is free from my control, it is a grave danger to the Jedi. It will stop at nothing to kill every last one of you. You are not safe. In time, I may learn to control my essence enough to return to your mortal coil, but for now that is beyond me. Beware him, Grandmaster..."

Aryian paused a moment, deciding instead to refer to him by his first name, as an old friend would.

"...Kitt. Look to the future always, and yet never stop watching your back. If the Jedi are to survive, they must fight for it."

Aryian stood, taking several steps towards Kitt, clearly struggling. As he reached him he extended an arm, putting his ethereal hand upon the Grandmaster's forehead, rejuvenating him as best he could and aided in clearing his mind. Not that he wasn't the Grandmaster, but Kitt knew Aryian would do anything he could to help.

Softly, as if he were never meant to exist in the first place, Aryian's visage began to fade, leaving Kitt with one last piece of advice.

"I will be here...watching. Fight well, brother. The storm comes before you know it."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"My teacher was Dahar Raikanda, but I was also trained and mentored by Master Kirlocca who conducted my trials," Adenna replied.

This man was obviously torn and broken from the war. His words said as much but what part of his essence she could sense without being overly intrusive shouted it. "All who fought in the war suffered, if not physically, mentally," she said in a soft voice. "I saw but a small taste of it and it left me scarred in body, mind, and soul. I choose not to let it overshadow the good in the Galaxy, so it does not keep me down. Balance is crucial for Jedi because we are taught to respect all life, yet there are times when we must take life to save others."

She shifted slightly to take her wood hilted lightsaber off her belt and showed it to him. "I struggled with that very concept when I was a Padawan. I stumbled blindly into a war without the proper training or experience and it nearly killed me. When I returned and later received word of the ensuing cease fire, I was overjoyed, but knew that I had to learn how to fight so that I would not fall in the future. I threw myself into combat training and learning how to use a lightsaber. I even took lessons from Master Kirlocca himself when he had time.

"When it came down to creating my own lightsaber, I was unprepared for the struggle that took me. I knew that sometime, I would have to kill, yet I didn't want to kill others. A lightsaber is a very handy tool that can be used offensively to kill and defensively to block blaster shots. Either way, the standard lightsaber is lethal. I decided that if I had to have a lightsaber, I would make it so that I could use it in a non-lethal fashion. During its construction, I made an extra part that would allow me to instantly switch from a regular lethal blade to a non-lethal training blade that would only disrupt nerves.

"That is where I found my balance. I have a weapon that can be used to stun and yet defends myself just like any other lightsaber. When I absolutely must, I have a weapon that can kill or cut through almost anything.

"You don't have to find your balance in the same way I have, but you need to seek it. Balance the killing and fighting aspect of our responsibilities as Jedi with the responsibilities that we have towards the preservation of life."

She gestured for Fynn to sit next to her on the bench, hoping he wouldn't decline again. "I am not sure if I can help you, but I will try if you wish it."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

He regarded the young woman with a nod as she spoke but looked away after a moment of contemplation. It had been so long since he had anyone an intimate glance at his constant balancing act. He stood from his meditation position in one swift motion.

"Kirlocca is a very wise and very powerful master to learn from. He has ever been a pillar of the jedi since as long as I can remember." He said as he mused open this young jedi being thrown into combat. It was unfair, he remembered Darla being so upset by the thought of young padawan's being thrown into a fight with highly trained sith assassin's and warlords.

He took a seat on the bench, and folded his arms, concentrating on a point of light he could see in the force at a long distance.

"Maybe... I warn you though, its not a simple thing to ease another's mind, I have seen jedi who have tried and failed only to be lost in a prison of their own making. As much as I might want to forget the past, what I have seen readies me for what is to come."

He removed the lightsaber from his hilt and placed it on the ground in front of him.

If you can access my thoughts, then perhaps... he said through the force in a voice that was clear, deep, and distinct voice.

Using the the force he quickly erected a mental wall that projected a near fortress of mental protection. It would take someone with superior skill with the intricacies of the mind to scale and pierce his defenses.

"I have better plan. If you'll indulge me." He said as he stood and walked a way a few paces. He removed a smaller simpler training saber from a hidden spot under the back of his shirt and activated it's golden blade. He spun it in the air once and caught it in a backhanded position. He flicked it around until he brought it straight again, its blade humming in perfect precision. He held in a ready position.

"Let us see what a student of Kirlocca fights like. Best me, and my mind and my past will be an open book. Lose and we'll and I get to hear your story from the beginning. If you wish to know me, there is no better place to start. Of course if you're not up for the challenge..." Fynn said playfully.

Adenna's glance switched between Fynn and Trushaun twice before she shook her head in sadness. She didn't know how much of lightsaber sparring Trushaun knew, but at this point, it didn't much matter. She was tired from her trials and did not see a reason to fight even in a sparring match.

"Fynn, I will freely offer the story of my past without you needing to win it in through combat, even mock combat. I do not know you well at all and right now can only sense strands and pieces of your turmoil. You have said that you learned how to destroy and fight but not to create. Has the war so harmed you that you view life only as a series of conflicts?

"If you do not want my help, I will not try to force it upon you. I would never force that type of help on someone, least of all a fellow Jedi. I offer my services to you freely, should you take them. If you wish to learn about me, I will be glad to tell you."

She looked at Trushaun who had been quietly listening to them while enjoying her fruit. It would be good to let her know about what she had learned. "I grew up on Thalassia, a small and insignificant planet in the Outer Rim controlled by a group of slavers. Most of my youth and early adulthood was spent in terror of being rounded up by slavers or abused by the spacers and those who bought slaves. By accident, we discovered that I was Force sensitive after I had some blood work done, but my family was too poor to send me to the Jedi for some years.

"I finally left Thalassia a little over a year ago and found myself on Gala. I was allowed in and given the ability to learn about the Jedi ways. I found a man, Dahar, who was willing to teach me and took me as his Padawan. That is also where I met you, Trushaun," she said with a glance at the bird alien. "Things happened and the Grandmaster summoned all who were willing to war. Even though I was in no way prepared for combat, I volunteered and was sent with Master Kirlocca to infiltrate and disable the Death Star.

"We were unsuccessful in our attempt and suffered heavy casualties. I was wounded, blasted in the side and arm and nearly died. Master Kirlocca managed to get myself and the wounded Grandmaster off of the station, but we left the rest of our commando team behind, all killed. I was sent to Gala to heal before the Helix Station was destroyed, but that took time and left marks of its own." Adenna parted her outer robes and briefly lifted her shirt to show the blaster scar on her side. "My own feelings of inadequacy and failure were difficult to overcome, but I did with the help of Master Kirlocca and Dahar.

"I came here with the rest of the Jedi when we moved from Gala and completed my training. I survived my Trials and was made a Jedi Knight by Master Kirlocca himself. There is still much that I need to learn, but I will learn it in time."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy waltzed out of the ”˜fresher, dressed in her newest robes. Black, with the lining a deep blue. They had been a gift sent by her mother a few years ago, yet she had not yet grown into them. This was her tenth year with the order, and she had no expectation that her mother would even know how old or how tall she was getting, for her age at least. Perhaps they too had forgotten. It seemed that they had all forgotten, no matter how many times she recited the code, how good she did in skill tests, there was always someone better. Someone that magically appeared, and was trained. She was left, without a master, and feeling as useless.

She slowly wandered the hall, reciting the code back and forth, her boots clicking on the temple hallways. If only a master would appear, as if summoned by a higher power. Perhaps to talk with her, hear a little background, then train her for a few months, disappear suddenly, or perhaps Sandy would disappear suddenly too. Who knew.

But here she was, walking with the groups of unclaimed students, almost a head taller than the rest of them. Still alone.

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

The words echoed very strongly within his own mind. It wasn't the first time Kitt had ever seen a Force Ghost, and he knew it wouldn't be the last. Aryian's words he spoke of hinted at what he could feel linger within the Force. But what he spoke of was a thread upon the main threat that he could perceive within the Force. If it was true, the Jedi would soon be in a position of defense constantly. He wasn't sure he could willing risk that. Carefully standing up from his seated position, he glance at the smoothed out rock. Reaching out his hand, he touched it and felt the coolness of it, along with the Force running through it. And just like that, the pendulum continues to swing. Kitt wasn't dumb, he knew that the fighting with the Jedi would continue, but he had only hoped that it would give a slight break. Now, he had to accelerate some of his own plans in order to counter the threat growing against the Jedi Order.

Slwoly, he left the meditation chamber behind and reentered the Temple, feeling a little more worried, yet somehow, very rejuvenated. Carefully, he made his way towards Adenna, whom he could now feel er and Fynn within the Force taking to each other. Trushaun was also present, but the amusement he could feel within her told him that Adenna and Fynn were the main parties talking there. As he approached them, he heard Adenna's words spoken.

"I came here with the rest of the Jedi when we moved from Gala and completed my training. I survived my Trials and was made a Jedi Knight by Master Kirlocca himself. There is still much that I need to learn, but I will learn it in time."

"Then perhaps you can learn a bit more while out on a mission."

Trushaun watched as the man named Flynn froze the fruit in his hand. She was astounded. Controlling the elements would be useful in her profession as a Naturalist. She sat quietly until Flynn wanted a lightsaber dual. Rep had taught her a few things, but she relied more on the Force than her saber. But he had more of an idea of reliving his combat days. Trushaun could defiantly learn something, but her skills were no match for the seasoned warrior. But if he wanted to practice and teach, Trushaun would oblige if Adenna did not. But in the mean time, she would listen and absorb the words being spoken. Too bad Galen wasn't here... She thought to herself.

Trushauncopy3.png

Darex laid a hand on Darla's shoulder, trying to calm her. "We are very safe here, Darla. I'm sure the Sith are indeed doing everything they can to find us. Peace is not something the Sith like. But a few points."

He sat down beside her. "Tython is one of the most hidden planets in the galaxy. Every Jedi knows the procedure to get here, and that involves at least three separate hyperspace jumps. Tython itself is a forgotten world, and precious few beings in the galaxy even remember it. It's location in the Core is another feature that helps it hide, as records of it's exact coordinates change quicker than they would with an Outer Rim world."

He held up two fingers. "Second, even if the Sith could find us, this place, while not being a fortress, is quite heavily defended. More so than most of the Jedi here would predict, I'd wager. Besides, it is a nexus of the light side, which would give the Jedi a serious advantage if it came to a fight.

"Third, you would be surrounded and defended by the entire Order here. If we left, your lines of defense would come down to me and Skye." He swapped looks with his old master. "While we're not horrible in a fight, I'd be more confident in your safety if you had the best swordsJedi in the Order around you."

As he finished making his argument, he hoped she'd see that this was quite possibly the safest place in the galaxy for her to have the babies. There were a few other options that he could think of if she insisted on leaving, but he hoped she wouldn't.

He felt a feeble buzz in his pocket and pulled out his comlink with a frown. Odd. Someone must be trying to contact me. I didn't think I knew very many people outside the Order. Oh well...comm blackout and all. I guess I'll never know who it was. It was ironic, really, for had Darex known the contents of the message he probably wouldn't have thought twice about coughing up the coordinates for Tython. Perhaps it was the Force protecting the Jedi Order, or perhaps it was just an extremely ironic twist of fate, given that if he had done such a thing, he would have been responsible for bringing on the very attack that he was now reassuring Darla was quite unlikely to happen.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

He looked at Adenna as she spoke and nodded. If she did not wish to display her a skills then he wouldn't push her. He deactivated the blade and placed it back in its hidden spot. He sensed Kitt drawing near as she spoke.

"Fighting is not everything..." He said under his breath after her refusal.

As the grandmaster spoke of a mission Fynn's attention was peaked. He doubted that the man would give him a task so soon, and looked over Adenna and smiled. The young jedi wasn't like he was as a new knight, he had been eager to show his skills, and to prove that he could defend himself and the galaxy. Perhaps Adenna was more mature then he was. In truth he wanted to see just how ready this new knight was, but as it was he was content to let her be.

Adenna kept her hopes in check when the Grandmaster suggested a mission. There was a very specific mission she hoped to undergo, but on their last conversation, he didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. Plus, she didn't know if he had individual missions in mind for the two””or maybe three””of them or if they were to travel together. She wasn't exactly thrilled about going on a mission this very moment, but it was not her place to just be happy, only to serve. She didn't know what she would be assigned to do, but she would accomplish it with all of her ability.

"What mission does the Grandmaster have?" she asked.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kitt hesitated, but only for a second before responding.

"It's the mission you had brought up earlier. I will allow for you to go and see this slave ring that you spoke of, but I feel I must warn you that it will lead you along other slave trade rings. You will encounter things that you may not yet be ready to bare. I will expect a constant contact throughout the mission. By the time you reach your first destination, our communications will be up for you to do so."

Kitt allowed for a pause as he looked at Fynn for a second. Somehow, deep down he knew that Adenna had already had someone in mind that she would take with her. But he felt it wise for his own set go instead.

"I would also highly encourage you to have Fynn Relmis accompany you on this mission."

While he said it as a recommendation, his voice and his body language suggested it was an order for her to take Fynn.

"Busting a slave ring?" Fynn said as he folded his arms and looked over at the young woman with a curious glance. Adenna had been preparing for something when he had approached her, but exactly what was becoming a little more clear. If Kitt believed he should go, then he was obliged to offer whatever aid he could muster. There was something in the grandmasters posture that told Fynn that there was something new on the agenda since he spoken last. Fynn did not pry however, council business was just that, and if Kitt felt they should be told more than that is what would happen. Above all else, Fynn still took orders, even if he didn't always agree with them.

"I'm at your disposal Adenna, if you wish my assistance. If you're going after slavers, you'll need a capable pilot, and a vessel, preferably one that doesn't scream Jedi or Law Enforcement." Fynn said as he rubbed the stubble on his scarred face. The underworld element that controlled slavery throughout the inhabited quadrants were full of unseen threats and perils, making any mission to such parts dangerous by any definition. His time spent as 'R'yas Kern' during his banishment could help, and he did own a vessel registered as neutral.

He awaited the woman's decision, after all he did not want be forced upon anyone, least of all a new Jedi knight on her first fully-authorized mission from the council.

Darla thought about what Darex was saying. He was right. It made a lot of sense. When she thought about it more it seemed like Julio was trying to smoke her out.

See you soon? How could he see her soon? Julio had no idea where she was. It was the safest place to be. Of course it would be gaurded, right?

It was hard for Darla to put her fears aside. All she could think was that the Sith would somehow find them.

Darla had known that her children would become a target. Just by being in her body they were at risk. The Sith. The Darkside.

It frightened her and upset her.

"If you really think that we are safe here... I guess I just have to trust you guys. I'm not exactly at my best right now."

Although she was trusting her friends to protect her, the threat of danger loomed in her mind.

Darla waited for Skye to check her over as these thoughts raced through her mind.

Rannrsig.jpg

Just as Dean was about to respond to Master Kitt, the Jedi Grandmaster stood from the table and ask a request of him. Nodding once to show his understanding, the young Apprentice went on his "mission". Within moments he found the furry Jedi alongside former Admiral Starlisk. Lowering his gaze so the former Republic Admiral would not notice his face, Dean spoke softly to the Wookiee.

"Master Kirlocca, GrandMaster Kitt requests your presence in the Crystal Chamber."

reilly1.jpg

The training was hard as always, the force was always so very hard for her to find a grip on. The rest of the hopefuls were always so much better at it. Little kids seemed to be able to levitate things like it was a piece of pie, the rock would always tremble a bit for her, but it always ended in failure. Even the kids for younger than her laughed at her feeble attempts. Needless to say, in her own mind, she was indeed a failure.

Nothing she tried had ever worked. She needed rest, surely spending the nights in her room concentrating on the glass of water near her bedside might have helped her”¦the lack of sleep was getting to her. She was tired, and her temper had snapped when one of the kids had laughed. She had responded in kind, beening him with the rock that was in her hand. Blood had flown freely, and the yells of the instructors were enough to turn anyone to the darkside. She had gotten quite the lecture, and had gotten tossed out of class, instructed to meditate. So of course that meant a nice little nap in the garden, something to refresh her sleep debt, under the guise of ”˜seeking the will of the force'. In her mind it was the forces will that the irritating kid get smashed by a falling starship. Even if he was 8 years old.

She sneered slightly and walked into the gardens. And spotted a group of masters.

Spast!

She dove into the bushes to conceal her sneer, sweat, and anger. Maybe all the nature would distract them. She pulled the branches over herself and willed them to go away, squeezing her green eyes shut.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna was surprised that Grandmaster Kitt changed his mind. When they talked earlier, he seemed unwilling to get involved. Now, he was sending her to do what she had wanted to do in the first place and she almost didn't know how to respond.

"I would be very glad to seek out and stop the slavers," she said quickly. "I know it will be hard, but I know exactly where to start where I already have a group of contacts and inroads. I won't go alone, though, Fynn, I would be honored if you would join me. As much as you may now dislike it, I will need you combat skills when the time comes because I do not believe many slavers will willingly abandon their ways. Plus, Grandmaster Kitt, I plan on seeing if I can get support from the new government because it won't do any good to go in and drive off the slavers if they can come right back when we leave. We will need government support to effect a lasting change."

She stopped and began running through the list of things she had to do, but was interrupted when a young teenage girl suddenly dove off the path into some bushes. Slightly concerned that the girl had hurt herself, she approached and asked, "Are you okay?"

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Why does no one like me? What the hell have I done so wrong?

A desperate cry for attention perhaps, but now here she was hidden from view, and now she could feel her emotions running and spilling over. Hot tears of rage and shame boiled down her cheeks as she concentrated on meditating and hiding herself. And then there were the sounds of running feet coming her direction, Sandy felt her heart jump. And she backpedalled deeper into the brush, trying to stop her crying. And then a face peered through the mottled bushes.

”œAre you Ok?”

Calix Meus Inebrians

As soon as she got a better look at the girl, Adenna recognized her as one of the many Younglings that had journeyed with her as part of the main group of Jedi that came to this temple from Gala a couple of months ago. She didn't know her name, but she had seen the girl around the temple.

The girl was clearly upset over something, but she didn't know what. Adenna's first reaction was to give a quick assurance to the girl and sending her on her way so she could return her focus to the Grandmaster and Fynn. She opened her mouth to do just that when she paused. This girl was upset, that much was certain and it reminded her of someone cornered and at their last straw. Growing up, Adenna had seen so many people like that who were stuck in a hopeless life or on the slave block and it always tore at her heart. As a Padawan, she didn't have much ability or time to help others beyond quick assurances. Now, as a Jedi Knight, it was her duty to help wherever she could to make things better.

Yes, she would prefer to jump into her mission and consolidate the precious little time she had directly with the Grandmaster, but she couldn't ignore someone who was hurting. If they didn't understand, then perhaps she was in the wrong Order. With a glance back at the other two men, she turned back and looked at the girl once more.

"Well, don't just sit there. You can't meditate when you are buried in a bush or when you are so angry. I am Adenna, what is the problem that has you boiling emotions like the cook's soup in the Dining Hall?"

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy peeked one green eye from the bushes at the master. Now she was very nervous, she had detected her emotions, and seen her tears”¦.and now she wanted to know the truth . What was one thing that you never do to a Jedi? Lie. So since she was no idiot, she told the truth. She stood to her feet and brushed off the branches. She stepped out of the brush and looked to the ground.

”œWell I”¦.you see I was trying to move a rock in practice in the training room with the rest of the younglings.”

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna was looking down with infinite patience at the girl. She was used to dealing with hectic young teens from her own younger brother and sister as well as cousins. "Calm down," she said sternly, but not harshly. "If you are ever to be a Jedi, you must be calm. That man over there is Grandmaster Kitt, while he has patience and is very kind, you need to control yourself. You are not going to be thrown out of the Temple, but you must accept whatever punishment you earned with the dignity befitting a Jedi."

Using a repeat of the calming techniques she had earlier employed on Fynn, Adenna reached out to begin straightening the chaotic flow of the Force coming from this girl. Since she was barely trained and not in control of her emotions, it was much easier than with a trained Jedi like Fynn. "Now, calmly, tell me your name."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Trushaun watched as the Grandmaster paired up Adenna and Fynn. It was good that Adenna finally received knighthood. She was a good Jedi, and a good person. Going out of her way to help those who needed it most. Like she was doing right now. This youngling, much like herself was now being helped. She was upset. What was the one thing that always helped her when she was angry? Food. Not just any food, her food. She walked over to the tree-chair she just grew and plucked a mango. It was a delicious ripe fruit. She offered it to the young girl with the green eyes and smiled.

Fruit was good for the body and soul, as it often broke the ice in conversations. Plus it was always good to make a new friend. The girl was all in a tissy, and Trushaun just wanted to help.

Trushauncopy3.png

"Then I will aid you however I can." Fynn said with a nod to Adenna. "We can take the Argos II, it's not the fanciest vessel, but it'll get us there. Unless you have a ship of your own."

Adenna didn't hear his last words as her attention was drawn to that of a young jedi diving into the foliage near their position. Fynn almost at smirked at the move, someone was trying to be stealthy, but in the midst of Kitt, Grandmaster of the force, whose senses were surely among the most attuned on the galaxy, Adenna a new knight to besure but clearly one of the sharpest of the new jedi, and Fynn, a highly experienced soldier and duelist, the attempt was foolhardy at best, childish at worst.

Then again, she was quite young.

"Master Kitt, we'll leave as soon as..." He looked over to Adenna and the young one again. "Well, soon. Let us not keep you any longer as I am sure you have duties to attend to. We'll inform you before our departure for further instructions if you have any." Fynn said allowing the man to leave without taking up more of his time, and also covering for Adenna's distracted attention.

He approached Adenna and the young one with a slow gate hearing the young girl pour out the truth in a stream of tears. The emotions of the young jedi were at a boiling point. It was truthful, being a hopeful was difficult, the challenges were daunting, and the fires of emotion burned brightest in the least experienced. The girl was at a crucial juncture of her development, where the sort of force-user she would become was being made manifest. Still there was something further, a darkness in the young girls heart that was deeply rooted. This one... was different to be sure.

”œI know it was wrong! Don't throw me out!”

Calm.....just freaking calm down! How the heck can I calm down when I have just embarrassed myself, and caused a scene in front of three knights, and the kriffing Jedi Grandmaster? Oh blast, I hope they can't pick up swearing in the force....

"I....I must be calm." She closed her eyes for a moment, and felt a sudden calming within her spirit. What? What's happening? The calming presence being placed by most of the jedi, was indeed helping. She could feel her eyes begin to dry, and her breath came more regularly. She sniffled slightly. "My name is Sandy...Sandy Sarna Master Jedi." Her voice still wavered a bit still, but she was feeling a ton better.

Then one of the friendly masters offered her a fruit. That was cool of her. Sandy hadn't been expecting that at all. She grinned a little bit. Wiping her green eyes she accepted it gratefully. "Thank you Master Jedi." Then the stern one approached. She could feel her heart sink a bit in her chest as he came over. All stern looking. Mean perhaps? She couldn't really read him. But other than the grand master he looked daunting and in charge.

But then he dropped to a knee at her level, and looked her in the eye, and said something profound, that she didn't register. Her heart felt like it was sinking again. Whatever happens I accept the consequences just like the master jedi said. There is no emotion, there is peace. So she completely forgot what he was saying until he called her a spy. That was a weird assumption. "I wa-wa-wasn't spying! I p-p-promise! I was hiding, just hiding, that's all!"

She felt like crying again but held it in with the help of all the nice jedi's-whatever-they-were-feeding-into-her-via-the-force. She kept the fruit held strongly in her palm. Still a little scared.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Everyone confused Trushaun to be Jedi Master. She giggled. "Sorry, Sandy. I am no master. My name is Trushaun. I am a Jedi Apprentice. Nice to meet you." The avian smiled at the girl.

Fynn came over and made a comment about the garden Trushaun had just created. Slightly offended she backed away. This was a fruit and herbs garden. If there were any unwanted plants, she would take care of them soon enough....

Trushauncopy3.png