Krayiss II

King Kheldar vos Correlli

With rapid notification, came rapid movement as Jaraht and his squad of 30 Mandalorians lept from their stagnant positions amongst the shadows and set to work for a source of new transportation. Their previous carrier was badly damaged and would likely have not lasted the trip, so the group set about the hangar to find something suitable. Their time was rash and their mission clock ticking, but their search did indeed bear fruit as the squad quickly marched into a new Nune Class Shuttle.

Jaraht manned the pilot controls and hopped onto the Mandalorian's open comm line as well as that of the Imperial navy's. It wasn't a ready open channel, but Jaraht had an advantage as his current position aboard an Imperial vessel.

"Alright you guys, this is squad 'Inevitable destruction' moving in for the next crack in this battle's floor plan. I heard there was a hole in the Rebel's defensive and their flagship was open for raiding. So, although I am not an imperial commanding officer, I will ask for any and all help or cover fire you can draw from us. However, I order all remaining Mandalorian fighters to focus on shielding fire from us as we attempt to enter the breach. Once our path is covered and we have officially touched down inside, everyone can go back to their duties... Jaraht out"

Then, as Jaraht pulled a few switches and the last remaining Mandalorian buckled in, the Mandalorian clan lord kicked the ship into high gear and rushed headlong towards the breach, already feeling small pressure garnered from the ballistic spill over the Mandalorian fighters.

Yelling back to the Mandalorians in precaution for their venture Jaraht said, "you all have mag boots right?"

There was a series of approved grunting and Jaraht sighed in relief as the screen of battle was shortening; the destination's distance was lessening as the transport picked up speed and as their procession grew closer to its indicated target, Jaraht's vague grin grew bigger and bigger.

Edited by Guest

b9bOzf7.png

<< Look at the bottom of the Character Sheet >>

Draken stepped from the first shuttle just behind several squads of Drake troopers, following them as they set up their shield walls. From the instant he set foot from the shuttle he was drawing on the Force, wielding both the Darkside and reinforcing it with the power of the true Force. The air began to thicken around him making it seem like a fog was falling over the landing bay as he drew more and more power. He reached out farther, pulling in the additional power from the violent deaths that spanned the space surrounding the battle.

All the hatred, pain, anger, and fear that could be felt was used to stir the air around the landing bay and began to spin it around himself. Motioning to the three squads that surrounded him, he ordered them to expand their shield wall. Once the squads had expanded their walls further, he reached over his shoulder and removed the massive black crystal staff from where it hung on his back.

He spun the staff around in a complete circle then slammed into the deck, the tip of the staff sinking into the deck several inches so that it held itself up. Then folding his hands together but in such a manner that the fingers from each hand pointed in an opposite direction he drew the power circulating around himself closer and began to force it to take form. To those that could see it from beyond the shield wall it looked like a circular pillar of rain drops, above the noise of the blaster fire, grenade detonation and screams of pain there could be heard a sound similar to the breaking of glass. Stretching his left hand out, Draken sliced the end of his third finger open on the edge of one of the spines of his staff before catching the blood with the force and harnessing the power within the blood.

Adding this power to that which he had already harnessed. He spoke one word to the troops before him as he took hold of his staff in his right hand. ”œMove!

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Ruling on the arrival of Mandalorian and Sith forces set against the barrier presented by the Republic's interdictor field.

While the Republic has two active interdictor fields to give them a wide bredth, a system wide field has only been done once in the SW canon and that was with Centerpoint Station. Ergo, the Mandalorian and Sith ships are not quite as far out as thought.

Regarding the Mandalorian boarding action, you have 30 ships set against 72 E-Wings. Outnumbered 2:1 against a superior fighter class does not make for a loss of only 8 ships, especially the tank like troop transports. Losses would be heavier and at least half to 3/4 of the accompanying ships, if not more would be among said space debris. Its fair to say the Jaraht would survive, but not too many of his allies would.

Regarding the Sith's boarding- excellent use of tactics, solid enough to stand for boarding- though I do wonder about overreach of Force powers since there is active battle meditation as well as another rather widescale Force effect in play here- standing for now, but probably not long sustainable given the concentration it and the meditation would require.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Lucifer stepped forward from the second shuttle following right beside his master, his recently acquired twinned vibroword's in each hand ready to maim or kill any who rebels who happened to be in his path. He may not have been a sith very long but he knew enough to survive in the heat of battle afterall several years as a imperial inquisitor left it's mark on him as did his training beforehand at the hands of his father, just thinking of his father made his head boil with hate, a affect which he added to the growing rage he had for the rebels before him.

Standing back he waited behind the shield wall as the Sith known as Darth Arcanus sent a volley of razor sharp shards at the enemy opening up a path to walk or run through for both the troops and himself. Seizing this advantage while many of the rebel troops were trying to recover, Lucifer threw one of the many flashbangs he had taken with him sending a blinding flash into the faces of the enemy. Bolting after the initial blast and into the fray while they were disorientated, the warrior in him was unleashed as he let the darkside take hold...the hate, malice and anger he had long contained was let rampant as he used the deaths he felt outside to increase his already growing power. Running into the enemy group that was encountered Lucifer jumped above them performing a summersaulting twist to land behind their rear, letting a grin of pure evil grip his lip he started the massacre, rending limb and bone with each swing of his blades never had there been so much blood spilt.

The kiffar sith enjoyed every cut as he continued to cut a path and lay down a pile of bodies, he wished to make his master proud and he would do exactly that. Impaling one vibrosword into the gut of a nearby rebel Lucifer span his right leg round to smash into the face of another resulting in a sickening crunch as heel hit bone smashing the man's jaw to pieces and sending him to the floor before Lucifer impaled his other sword into his spine pinning him to the floor, pulling the blade back out after the deed was done. The screams of the dying man envigorated the kiffar into further action as he removed his sword from the other man's gut, slicing horizontal along the left side of his ribs to leave the man holding his own internal organs in his hands before they dropped to the floor along with him shortly after, it was beginning to be a good days work.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

((I did my best to keep up with the posting, so if I missed something, just pm and I can change it.))

The shuttle rocked a bit as it drew closer the the massive Star Destroyer. However, upon looking around, there was no fear on any of his men. They all wore plates around their shins, thighs, chest, forearms, and upper arms, which gave them a full military look, which was good, because they were no apart of the Republic military. The armor was designed to take a beating, allowing for the maximum performance out of the Wookiees. It would the first time any one had encountered a full Wookiee fighting force such as the Star Destroyer would soon face. There was a time way abck when when their was those that said they could have, but these days, none lived to know what a force they could behold.

Another hit rocked the ship, just as the pilot turned around to address Hirolaah.

"We're coming in hot and fast at the hanger, be prepared to make a fast exit out of the boarding shuttle."

Almost on cue, Taalyik and his men stood up as the rest of the squad prepared their weapons for the engagement. Taalyik was a berserker at best, and so were his men. They were well known throughout Wookiee culture as those who could take a beating and keep on giving one as well. They would also be the first ones out to clear an area for the rest of them. There was suddenly a loud noise as one of the Quasar-Fire carrier that did follow them in let out an arc of fire the poured into the hanger bay of the Star Destroyer. On cue, the squad within quickly placed the small temporary breathing masks over their faces in case they were meet with hard vacuum, and was meet instantly with the pilot screaming at them.

"Go, go, go, go!"

The ramp lowered at a rate that Hirolaah could only assume must have been the longest in history. The ramp didn't even fully lower before Taalyik and his men jumped out, their war cries could be heard even over the loud noise of blaster fire being unleashed. Hirolaah made a quick signal with his paw and the rest of the warriors jumped out of the boarding craft, landing very roughly on the floor of the hanger bay. Lifting his Wookiee Slug-thrower, he fired off a shot at one Imperial pilot that held the misfortune of not joining his allies in the space battle. Quickly lifting his Ryyk, he swung to his right, taking the head off of some Imperial stormtrooper. As the head his the floor, Hirolaah felt a pang on his chest and looked up to see one of the few remaining stormtroopers in the hanger. Lifted his Slug-thrower, he fired a shot right at his head, shattering the helmet.

Taking a moment to look around, he noticed that only three of his full platoon died on the attempt to take the hanger. I was expecting triple that amount. Maybe the bulk of the best are inside. Quickly picking up his pace at seeing one of their slicers at a door, and opening it. Taalyik and another jumped through the door to make sure that it was secure for them, and then signaled them in. Once on the other side, the door shut behind them, and the slicer barked at him, informing him that none of the boarding crafts cleared the Star Destroyer.

<< Don't worry about leaving this ship. This is now your new home. On one is to leave the ship until one or all three of the objectives have been completed! Green and Blue squad, head off to your destination. Red, Gold, and Silver squads, follow me to the bridge. The rest of you, cause mayhem! >>

He had strong faith that at least one the objectives would be completed. His warriors were fierce combatants, fast-moving and very quick in their attacks. The armor that they wore was strong enough to withstand a good amount of laser fire, proof coming from his own armor. No, the Empire would need to have something besides lasers and the normal troops that they carried on board to slow them down, and even then, it would only slow them down. This battle on board the Star Destroyer would be the most fierce ever seen in a full decade. The Wookiee Warriors were back. Lifting up his comlink, he contacted the rest of his troops.

<< Let the rage and fury inside of you all be released. Remember those years while the Empire had enslaved us. Remember the hatred they taught the galaxy to bring upon us! Let the inner fire be released! >>

Putting the comlink away, and raising both his Ryyk and his Slug-thrower, he held one objective. The Bridge. And with each step they took, the momentum would carry them throw to the next.

Edited by Guest

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

Launching across the void of space surrounded by faceless, fearsome warriors, Torin had stood still, one hand holding a railing and another his lightsaber hilt. Darkness and quite had shrouded his figure and the array of troopers seated around him. The shuttle had shaken and rocked as it narrowly dodged enemy blasts, but there was no stopping the inevitable.

From beneath his hood, Torin stretched out with his feelings, searching the minds of his pilots, reaching beyond the hull of the shuttle, through space, and into the Inevitable's hallways. Anxiety, impatience, and fear flooded the flagship's depths making its idealistic peons weak. The scene he had felt was a polar opposite to the one found aboard each of the boarding craft as they had plowed into the Inevitable. The troopers aboard were void of emotion. They were accurate soldiers prepared for only one outcome, victory.

As the boarding craft had plowed into the hull, breaching its outer layers and sending a jolt throughout the tiny vessel, a rush of anger and hatred had spilled out of Torin's dark shadow stabalizing his frame and exciting the troopers. Like a pack or wolves excited at the sight of fresh meat, Torin's powerful emotions gave the men around him the jolt they needed before heading into combat.

A moment of almost peaceful silence seperated two key moments of action, the time of the shuttle ripping into the Inevitable, and the moment the shuttle doors slid open. During this brief second white smoke and fog drifted into the hallways where the shuttle had come to rest, spreading evenly around the Republic troopers that had died as the shuttle crashed into them. The few who had survived now took position waiting anxiously to see what would spill out of the shuttle.

The doors opened yet the action progressed slowly. An impromptu bolt of energy darted from a nervous Republic trooper, bouncing off the shields of Drake Troopers positioned in front of the opened doors. The reaction to this initial blast would later be viewed by some as obscene and excessive, for incendiary explosives were accurately tossed deep into the adjacent hallways melting any survivors and filling the halls with a fowl stench that would repel even the hardiest of crewmen.

Torin walked past his men into the opening, allowing the black and white smoke to drift around his shrouded body. Through the haze a red beam slowly slid out of its hilt, splitting the fog as its master would split the Inevitable.

Torin.jpg

Lietenant Ty watched as another E-wing erupted into a fireball next to him. A smile flashed beneath his helmet as he banked to the left and flew through the fireball in order to drop down on a slow moving K-Wing. As he lined up his targeting reticule across the top side of the bomber, he held down the trigger on his yoke and sent dozens of emerald lances streaking along the ships shields. Knowing it would take more than a few laser blasts to bring down the ship, Ty brought his Defender in a wide arc and ended up behind the fighter. The young Imperial once more lined up his reticule with the K-Wing and opened fire with his lasers. While some of his shots did fly wide of their mark as the heavy bomber attempted to doge the incoming fire, most blasts splashed against the its shields. He continued to hold down the trigger until he watched the enemy ship explode before him. Instead of risking more damage by flying through this fireball, the young pilot pulled hard on his control yoke and climbed high into space. As he cleared the dogfight for a mere moment, he took a look around to survey the battle between the larger capital vessels. Things seemed to be at a stalemate currently, so Ty figured it would be up to the fighters to turn the tide. As he banked his ship to the left and began to drop down, he noticed that the overwhelming number Imperial fighters were taking its toll on the Rebel vessels. Taking a glance at his sensors, he noticed that of the approximate 1,900 Imperial star-fighters that had launched at the beginning of the battle, only 1,400 remained. At first glance, he was shocked and almost terrified until he noticed that of the approximate 1,100 Rebel star-fighters, the same amount had been destroyed. It seemed that this dogfight would be one of attrition. The young Imperial pilot smiled briefly before diving back into the mix, firing all his lasers and ion cannons at the first X-Wing to catch his eye.

Marcus continued to keep his eye on the star-fighter battle as things began to get truly interesting. He watched as the Inevitable began to fall back behind two Mon Calimari Cruisers. Marcus narrowed his eyes as the vessel which he had just spent time and countless amounts of taxpayers' money to weaken was in essence withdrawing from the fight. The Imperial Admiral wondered what his strategic opponent could be up to, sheathing his most powerful weapon instead of striking hard. Then the real threat became evident as the line of Mon Calimari Cruisers began to push forward. Reilly leaned forward almost, pressing his face to the viewport, rage building beneath his normally calm exterior.

”œBy the Core. Tell our warships to attack those cruisers with our special ordinance. I want Gravity Bombs and Mag Pulse Warheads launched at the hangars, bridges, engines of each and every cruiser. NOW.”

reilly1.jpg

dark than dark, blacker than black, he sat at the edge of the abyss and stared bravley into it. The bounty Hunter known to the galaxy as Slicer, had been on the field for a small amount of time. Timing his own arrival, as to when the bulk of the Sith forces had arrived.

He had not known that the Sith would respond in kind, or with as much force. It was... shocking to say the least.

What can I say, when the Dark Lord wishes to get something done, he doesn't half ass it at all.

A sudden Comm aboard his ship alerted him to the change in priorities.

"Roger that, clear a landing for me." was his only reply as he got to the new task at hand.

He gave a mental sigh but to him it didn't really matter. He got paid either way. Just meant the goods he was sporting, wouldn't be used to the effect he had planned for the originally.

Angling his ship away, he had stealthy been making his way toward the enemy, careful to not draw any fire. Not all of that effort would be put to waste, as he pulled back and blasted his engines toward the Imperial flag ship.

Seems I am a little late to the party.

Watching the main hangar opening vent to the open space, he bypassed it completely and instead took the hanger meant for folks like him. Given the clearence needed he quickly made his way to the sudden opening. Landing in the ventral hanger, he disembarked and then set his ship for auto pilot. The two AI were more than capable of flying the ship out of the battle, and that they did. He had effectively stranded himself in the battle, as his ship made the jump to hyperspace. Still sporting his store bought goods he took one look at his escort mean to bring him to the bridge. Before they knew it, he was gone.

He always attempted to lay clam to the fastest man alive, and even in the armor, he could keep up on par with most Jedi. Using the force as his own personal tool, he sped his own transit to the bridge a great deal before coming to halt at the door.

With little to no need for theatrics he still drew the force around himself, bending the light to cloak the master assassin. As the doors parted open he came to stand slightly behind the Imperial commander before revealing himself to the crew.

"What did you need me to kill?" came the smooth voice sounding processed from the speakers.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

It had been ten standard hours since his departure from the homeworld of the new Sith academy. The jump to the location of Dagon's Star Destroyer was a short one, but it was beneficial in giving him time to prepare his apprentice for the coming battle.

Given the short amount of time and the level of training Lucifer possessed, he decided that he needed a weapon worthy of a Sith. DMD managed to locate a discarded lightsaber that had belonged to one of the failed apprentice's he had took on in the past. The lightsaber had been battle tested and was forged using a method that he developed during the creation of his first saber. It would serve him well.

As they loaded the boarding shuttles, he could see the lightsaber hanging on the belt of his eager apprentice. DMD stood in the troop bay, almost shoulder to shoulder with troops he hand picked for his part in Dagon's grand design. He chose two squads of veteran Darkwatch soldiers and a platoon of Venom troopers. His part in the mission called for tact, not brute force. His mission was surgical. As his shuttle departed from the destroyer, he closed his eyes and tried to glimpse the outcome of the battle ahead. The outcome was shrouded in darkness.

The next time he opened hiis eyes, his apprentice and troops , were funneling through the narrow passage way that was the airlock aboard the republic vessel. As he entered the ship, his senses were overwhelmed by the smell of recycled air and the pale glow of the artificial lighting.

DMD watched as Lucifer threw himself into battle, securing the corridor with the troops assigned to him. His task was to keep the Republic troops at bay, while he made his way toward the engineering section/engine room. The seasoned troops spread out to optimal areas around the section assigned, setting traps and automated counter measures. With the main deck of the stern sufficiently fortified, he left his apprentice with the bulk of the troops. He took two squads for himself, then disappeared into the lower decks.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

((The Edited nulled post.))

As soon as they had reached the other side, the a bark of panic overtook the slicer. Hirolaah was about to ask why, as they hadn't even had the chance to to make any ground past the hanger bay. Almost immediately, The door that the slicer had apparently sealed shut slid back open, and the hard vacuum overtook them. Hirolaah was the nearest to the door and was pulled in. He did his best to hold onto the sides of the door, refusing to allow himself to be pulled him. A few of his men were pulled in past him. The hard vacuum made it impossible to see how many exactly went through. Dizziness slowly began to over take him, as well as a constant pressure inside his head, and then it finally happened. He let go.

The hard vacuum began to take him all the way through the hanger bay and even threatened to pull him out into space and ultimately, his death. However, he never meet it today, as just as he would have been pulled out, the shield to the hanger bay reactivated and stopped him from leaving the ship. As soon as his body hit it, the burning sensation that he felt echo through his body was incredibly strong, even for a Wookiee. As he hit the floor, he allowed for a few moments to pass before he stood up. He needed to catch his breath and allow for the burning in his back to dissipate enough for him to push through it. Standing up to take a tally of who survived the horrible vacuum encounter, he was very shocked to find that of the 36, only 7 had managed to make it through it. The slicer, Juryiak, spoke to him.

<< They had just ordered the set up of ray shields and massive resistance points throughout the corridors just before they lowered the shield to the hanger bay and opened up all the doors to allow for us to be flooded out. I never had the time to counter any of it. We lost too many to continue on with our original plan. >>

<< That's alright, there are more then one ways to take down a Star Destroyer, besides for brute force. Their defenses that they set up will in adequate for our new strategy. >>

The small group then quickly set up a new point for defense on board the Destroyer near a dual console outlet. The place gave them the advantage over wave of attack that could come upon them, as the stormtrooper would have to bottleneck to get to where they were. As five of the Wookiee did this, himself and Juryiak set up command at the console outlets and began to slice their way into the system. He himself was a very able slicer. Between the two of them, they managed to take full control over the hanger bay functions within a manner of two minutes. No one on the ship now besides for them could control any function within the hanger bay, not even access to the private hangers. Already a short amount of slicing, and Hirolaah was slowly running low on spikes. He was about to ask Juryiak for any spare, but it seemed that his fellow Wookiee knew and passed him a full paw worth of spikes to use.

Taking a moment to look at the five Wookiee Warriors, they had managed to setup a spot to where anyone would have to come single file at them, and gave them the advantage of having a point to where all five of them could shoot. It also gave the two slicers full cover, as no shot will be able to reach them from where they were. If your query refuses to go the ground, leave no ground to go to. Brining his attention back, he quickly began to pull up a constant video feed for him to 'uncover' and 'surprises' that might be in store for them.

((More or less, the Hanger bay is now ours, as well as we will be able to see anyone or thing that tries to enter the hanger bay.))

Edited by Guest

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

Looking around briefly Lucifer noticed his master disappear below to accomplish his objective leaving the kiffar to complete his on his own although the general feeling was he was proud of his protege.

Keeping an eye on the specialists as per his orders Lucifer continued the onslaught sheathing one vibroblade and removing his new lightsabre quickly he decided it was time to put it to use in conjunction with the one sword, it was time to test out what little training his master had awarded him during his time getting to the battle. The beam of brilliant red hummed to life before being swiftly put to use as the kiffar twisted round and sliced vertically downwards upon a helpless rebel who got caught in his path, the end result was not the nicest of sights as his body ended up falling two ways, luckily the cautarising affects of the blade stooped any blood from spilling from the carcass. Lucifer continued to move forward using the shields as cover when needed until he decided it was time to put the force to use using what little ability he had so far of the darkside.

Warning his men to cover their ears and stand back he focused, using all the death around him to empower the ability before storing it up as he fought. Once the darkside had filled him to it's peak he let it loose in a devastating display of carnage, a deafening scream was unleashed forcing any rebel soldiers near or next to him in his path's ears to bleed and throwing them into the walls like ragdolls as their bones snapped like twigs. Lucifer was sure his master could feel the affects from where he was, with the deed done the specialists and he moved ever more closer to the objective while the rebels were being forced to retreat backwards, some even fled in utter fear of what faced them only to be shot down or forced to stay.

Lucifer continued to feed on the ending of lives consuming all while using his anger and hatred of those he faced to fuel his fury. One rebel thought it would be amusing to attempt to fire a blaster bolt at the kiffar only to find the shot directed back into his waiting face, a affect which left a sadistic smile upon the young sith's face. Lucifer directed the men he was with to move on up since the corridor was now clear of rebel scum, he had done a good job of making sure of that...the bodies that now lined the corridor was proof of it, many with sabre cuts while others were simply gutted with the sword he held in his other hand. Soon the group would be at the first objective they neared it with every second and with Lucifer protecting the specialists involved it was only a matter of time before the first phase of the operation was complete.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

((This post is in response to the Sith and Mandalorian boarders. I will not post fleet actions at Marcus' request.))

One moment, the battle was going perfectly well. Onderin had siezed an advantage, deployed the wookiees to take out the Imeprial flagship, and was winning with an upper hand. Then, right out of nowhere, there were Sith. He could feel their dark presences flicker into existance as they exited hyperspace far closer to the Inevitable than the Admiral would have anticipated due to the artificial gravity wells of the Interdictors he had up. But however it had happened, the Sith were here, and in mere seconds they had boarded his flagship, along with the Mandalorians that had survived the skirmish with Onderin's wing of E-wings.

Reports started flooding in from troops under fire, and quickly Onderin had a full picture of what was boarding. There were several Sith and special forces troopers from Darkwatch and the Empire. There weren't as many of them as there were Republic troops on board, but the fighting would be tough because of the special forces troops. The Mandalorians were terrors as well, as everyone knew.

Of course, Onderin had a few tricks up his sleeve as well. He immediately started barking orders. "First, shut down all turbolifts on the upper decks. We know the Sith are coming here, so set up chokepoints in the hallways to slow their advance or bring them down. Call troops away from nonvital areas--we have a fight on our hands. Also, get me Captain Erahei."

Shutting down turbolifts meant that, for the last third of their advance to the bridge, the Sith and Imperials would be required to use stairs and ladders to move between decks. That would not only take much more time, but Republic forces could focus on those areas, hole up, plant mines, set up turrets, and ready grenades, which would make short work of even Mandalorian troops despite their thick, unbeatable armor. Since they knew the path by which their opponents would be coming, they had time to prepare appropriate responses. The Inevitable had a huge complement of troops, and Onderin was hoping to get most of those in the way of the relatively small, though dangerous, Imperial/Sith/Mandalorian task force.

A moment later, Onderin's comm buzzed. "Captain?" he asked. "Come to the bridge. Bring your men." Captain Erahei was the commander of the special forces anti-Sith troopers of which Onderin had facilitated the training several years ago. There had always been a complement of them aboard his flagship and in other critical areas since. They carried ysalamiri, sonic weapons, cortosis vibroswords, and they were trained with all the right stuff to bring down Sith Lords and Masters. With them on the way, the Sith would have a nasty surprise if they were able to carve through the hundreds of soldiers now standing in their way....

With the captain on his way, Onderin approached the comm center and sent out a call to arms for Jedi everywhere....

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Though his progression was slow, it was steady. Every few hundred feet, the Sith led troops would encounter small pockets of resistence. The skirmishes left his ranks depleted by four of his troops being cutdown in an ambush.

Venom troopers were walking point. As they reached the corner of the main passage way they had been traveling, one of the least experienced troops managed to trigger a hidden trap set by Republic forces. His final gesture was to back the other troops away, as he sacrificed himself taking the full blast of of the concussion bomb. The force from the explosion caused his brain to press against the back his skull with enough force to almost liquify it. He fell to the ground, bleeding from his eyes, nose, and mouth.

The explosion also alerted nearby forces of the Sith position. DMD positioned the men in a staggered formation along the corridor. Two of the Deathwatch soldiers lay in the prone at the far end of the passageway, armed with long range blaster rifles.

DMD stood aside letting the troops do their jobs, only stepping in when a Republic soldier was dumb enough to take a shot at him. One such soldier grazed his hip with a blaster bolt meant for his stomach. The Sith lord leaned out enough to see his target, then gestured with his hand in a tugging motion, pulling the reluctant soldier from his secured spot. DMD held him in mid air for a few seconds using the soldiers body as a shield for his troops. Through the force, he could sense the soldier's life force slipping away as a result of the injuires he sustained. A thermal detonator was visible on his ammo belt. Using the force he triggered the detonator, then flung the body of the soldier down the passage way where the other Republic troops were huddled. The soldiers body traveled with enough momemtum that when it hit the ground, it slid a few feet behind the Republic forces and exploded.

Red mist and organs, sprayed the walls. The detonation caused nearby troops to leap from cover and away from the blast. Few were lucky enough to escape the blast, though the lucky ones luck ran out sooner than they expected. Luckily, they were deep enough in the bowels of the ship that a hull breach was not a concern.With their positions exposed, Venom and Deathwatch troops wasted no time picking them off with well placed shots, killing them.

This little skirmish was done. DMD turned to take stock of his troops taking note of the two Venom troops and one of his Deathwatch snipers lay dead on the floor. Retrieving the holo-map from his belt he located the engineering section. Eight troopers stood on either side of the doorway leading to the engine room. DMD eneetered with two of the Deathwatch troops and began accessing the main power grid.

spawn.jpg

The smoke did not have time to clear before random bolts of green and red energy began to dart around the hallways. Torin flicked his wrist, swinging his weightless blade through the air to intercept and deflect a shot that had nearly found its mark.

"Cover the left and right flanks with Drake troopers. Use your shields as a barrier. Venom troopers progress up the middle. They're coming, and we've made them mad," said Torin, grunting a crude, synical laugh. His dark tongue flicked the air, tasting the environment just before a wave of Republic troops appeared ahead.

"Kill'em all..."

The elite class of Imperial troopers moved slow, acting like a plow, inching their way forward through fallen flesh. The large numbers of Republic troops were useless in the tight corridors of the Inevitable. They were skilled soldiers with fair capabilities, but matched against heavily armored, close-combat specialists ten fell to every one Imperial.

And that was only until Torin joined in the fun. He stretched out with the Force, calling on his supernatural connection to grab hold of a Republic grunt's arm, pulling the man toward him, and impalling him on the red lightsaber. The soldier dropped, the first of many victims.

The Sith Lord leapt into the air, diving forward with incredible speed, landing in the middle of the Republic ranks and proceeding to hack away at their mortal bodies. It was a dangerous position, putting himself in the line of his own mens' fire, but Torin fed off of the pain. Every bolt that grazed his skin, every punch from a helpless trooper only fueled Torin's rage and pride. He could take the pain, he could move fast enough to kill and keep from being killed; he felt like a god.

There was little stopping the Sith and his allies from cutting through the corridors, that was until he came upon a dead end, but even then the Spider troopers supplied by Darkwatch kept the march progressing.

"Placing the charges sir," said RX-1 as he prepared to blow a hole in the dead end.

A loud bang ensued, and a cloud of dust spread through the air.

"What the hell!" shouted a voice from the other side.

Torin switched to infra-red vision and knew immediately that he had stumbled upon the motherload. In the room stood hundreds of Republic troops prepping for battle, some ready and some still shoving on their pants. The Sith and his men would be outnumbered five to one, but they were odds Torin would take. Blaster fire erupted, and Torin's lightsaber cut through the air sending hundreds of bolts back at their senders. He was only a few hundred feet from his target, and would make it through the sea of refuse to complete his goal.

Torin.jpg

The Sith Mistress knelt in the center of the meditation chamber on board the Dominant. The room was dark except for one spotlight that pinpointed her position, lighting up her wild flame coloured hair. Darkness surged around her, the energies swirling as she focused her attention on her task. The pendant around her neck glowed brightly, it's heat and their bond telling her what Draken was doing, how he was using the Force, those energies also flowing back and forth between the pair of Masters.

With her inner sight, Alora watched the battle unfold, reports coming to her through the eyes of one of the bridge officers. Through this method she saw what he saw ”¦ then what he didn't see as she sent dark energies towards the hull of the Inevitable, enveloping it in such a way that it hid from view what was going on. All anyone would see was the intact hull with no breaches.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Traditionally, the objective of a boarding operation was to get to key points such as the reactors and the bridge as quickly as possible, but Dagon wasn't a traditional warfighter. As the rebels scurried about making defenses along these traditional paths, the imperial troops moved virtually unnopposed to their objectives. Each task force headed to their predetermined combat objectives in the fore and aft of the ship, where they planted high explosive directional barradium charges, set to eliminate the primary support struts of the ship. As soon as the specialists were clear, cataclysmic tremors ripped through the ship, making the Inevitable buckle so hard that she broke her back. When the smoke cleared, the boarders and the path to the bridge were isolated from fore and aft by vaccuum and smouldering wreckage, cutting off rebel reinforcements and the approach of the Sith hunter specialists.

"Spider Division, Parallel and Breach, cutting for effect, build the web. Drake Division, follow the rabbit hole and burn the excess. Venom, move for counterstick, hunt for show, smoke to the web. Darkwatch, ghost main with killfold, masked vengeance."

The enigmatic warriors of spider division set about cutting their way into service ducts and maintenance tunnels off of the traditional paths around the ship. Whenever pockets of resistance were encountered, Spider would create breaches that spaced the unsuspecting enemies, establishing a web of depressurized routes through the hull to kill their prey. Reaching a destination was not the goal, only the systematic slaughter of the opposition. Drake division followed the tunnels and mopped up survivors, anyone with a mask and a good grip that wasn't immediately sucked out was burned alive is a wave of plasma. Venom Division handled mines and turrets, their years of experience at ship combat giving them the the precision discipline needed to engage such well dug in foes.

Surviving rebel observers may have thought that the Sith and Darkwatch troopers were retreating back to the shuttles, but in truth, they were navigating back to the outer hull, where their Sith support on the Indomitable cloaked their presence. The force moved out to the hull, protected by vaccuum suits and staying on the hull through mag boots, and began heading for breach point omega. The Mon Calamari, like most ship designers, favored a method to increase the combat awareness of the bridge crew at the cost of hull security. A large transparisteel dome allowed the commander an unparalleled view of the battle, aided by by mesh superstructure to allow even greater awareness. Unfortunately for the bridge crew, it also meant that when the Dark Lord came knocking with a surge of dark side energy, the weak point shattered, turning an excellent view into a deadly ravenous beast of nothingness, callously sucking out anyone not secured into the abyss. Darkwatch opened fire with phased pulse rifles, taking down the remaining.

Since vaccuum prevailed, Dagon communicated through the Force to the rebel commander in a seeming chorus of voices that made it impossible to pinpoint his location.

By the power of the Galactic Empire, I'm placing you under arrest for grand war crimes against civillians and military non combatants. If you surrender peaceably you will be accorded judicial protection until such time as your trial can take place, at which point you will be at the mercy of galactic justice. Should you resist, the full force of the law will come down upon you.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Lucifer advanced along the corridor finding resistance steadily increasing. He deflected several bolts back to their owner's waiting chest or head, the kiffar began to like the weightless feel of his new sabre swinging to deflect incoming fire with pinpoint accuracy or cautarizing his foes in half, any shot that did happen to hit it's mark seemed to strengthen him, only further increasing his hatred and thus his ability, the darkness flowed through him like a river snaking it's way along every vain pushing him, making the kiffar feel beyond to supernatural, he felt truly alive.

The young sith directed his squad,

''Stay behind the shields and cover both flanks with suppressing fire. Strafe the walls to them (basically hug the walls in a strafing run), Use your flashes and incendiary's to disorientate and smokes for cover. Cluster these fools and cut them down at the sides, trample them into the ground, show no mercy I want them all killed on sight, show these scum what happens when they cross the sith.''

The troops did as was asked of them, experts, elites in every sense of the word. They moved, zig zagged, side to side from left to right while laying down suppressing fire, throwing disorientating flashes and burning others alive as a tactical unit. Lucifer on the other hand moved ahead of them with his sabre as if some dark wraith unleashing hell. Slowly the rebels were moved in on themselves, clustering as the kiffar sith had planned before being trampled upon.

Lucifer felt truly like a immortal, moving his sabre with grace as he whirled it round to remove the legs of a nearby rebel and slicing open the neck of another with his sword spinning round a figure of 8. The kiffar manauvered down the venting with his group before proceeding as planned to the breach point to await further orders when the ship buckled at point omega using his mag boots and vacuum suit, he would protect the specialists at all costs and help assure victory for the sith.

Edited by Guest

Akheron.jpg

Within a flaming gauntlet of massive proportions, Jaraht's men arrived through the breach in an Imperial transport that was nearing its last reaches of stability. The Landing Stabilizers broke on impact and the 30 Neo-crusader shock troops scattered from the ship's landing gear before it blew up rather soundly on the opposing wall. It wasn't of cataclysmic magnitude, but its resonance shook the region of the breach and the men's armor as they got to their feet.

Jaraht looked around for a moment, the silver of his iron armor - which slightly resembled Mandalore's own - meshing with the colors of the flagship, pushing his existence into a sort of melted haze that drew his officers to squint. His helmet swiveled slightly trying to gain lead on what to do next, but the HUD of his helmet was already at work pointlessly locating the stress points of the star ship as another group came by with high grade explosives for that very assignment.

Sighing to himself, Jaraht saw negative mission prospects in this particular benefactor's future if he hired multiple teams to do the same job, but in the end Jaraht did admit they took too long to eventually board the ship even if it seemed the only proper way at the time. The Mandalorian lord struggled with his concepts of logic at this point of pointless stagnancy, but just as his thoughts began to culminate into an understandable strain, all of the turbo lifts were locked and it seemed that every conventional means by which people could travel throughout the ship were blocked. Their stowaway nature didn't seem valued, but why would it? Jaraht thought as he pulled the group in tight and they centered around the turbolift doors.

With inaudible contact, Jaraht pulled a few gestures out to about a foot above his head as a small group of three Mandalorian shock troopers moved toward the turbolift doors with what seemed to be huge cutting torches, hooked to detachable packs on their backs. One tank of the two that took up most of the packs' consistency, contained oxygen and the other contained a fairly common yet flammable Geonosian gas. The combination of which - a rather conventional breathable element and that of an almost lethal potency - grew into a highly combustible and vital compound in what would, in the end, be a rather shabby alternative route. With one word toward the group, a small hissing sound erupted from all of the Mandalorian cutters present and a bout of large flames burst from the torches that were braced within each man's hands; then, as their tools burst to life, each man set to work with haste.

Meanwhile, Jaraht having spent some time of his life as a ship builder's apprentice, could only roughly estimate where the bridge of this ship was from their current position on the inside. His notions weren't exact, but he guessed that a certain level off of the turbo lift would be a good start. In the end, to occupy the fluid time left behind as the doors were being cut open, his mind was mentally scrambling through the vastness of the capital ship's layout, but all the planning in the world wouldn't amount to the satisfaction Jaraht felt as he watched the complete cuts through the turbolift doors. The crew held its breath as the final sparks flew from the metal doors; two large circular pieces of metal left from the large metal hatches that flew down a rather large tube, clanging as their debris indicated a deafeningly fatal fall.

This was no time for cowardice though; as the doors - which previously stood whole - yielded to Mandalorian control, Jaraht moved quickly, ignoring the sheer height of it all. Jaraht had made it here on to this ship after all and such a feat would prove incredibly difficult normally. So, taking the first step out into the open turbolift area, Jaraht began walking up the walls using his mag boots and the ridges of the wall for support. When he could get the feel of a good grappling point though, he would reach his arm up and shoot toward the jut of a door frame which typically stood a good few inches from the wall of the turbo lift's inside. This process continued several times to the stress of Jaraht's body, but the work was meant to be tough. The burgeoning concern towards the actual lift coming to life though, was shot down as the Mandalorians located it, stuck in suspended animation a great distance below Jaraht. The other squad member's received subtle comm messages from Jaraht about this particular detail as he climbed and as the other Mandalorians accompanied Jaraht one or two of them dropped thermal detonators to destroy the lift a good few meters below themselves to keep the Rebels from reactivating it and flushing them out.

When Jaraht held his footing at what he felt was a good level for the passage to the bridge, since the grains of the turbolift's metal walls were reasonably worn, he summoned the cutters from below and in no time the team of 30 Mandalorians were on the prime floor for a vital bridge incursion.

There were no real graspable indications as to the particular destination or floor that they were on as was quickly demonstrated with their first entrances, but Jaraht had a feeling that something important was on this floor because guards started pouring out of the woodwork and the Mandalorians responded in kind with return fire as the Republic troops started lighting up the corridor. It was an interesting reception and an even more exciting skirmish to get the blood pumping, but the feeble Rebel weapons rebounded off of their beskar as if each Rebel shot blindly. There were some Mandalorian injuries contracted, but ultimately the few remaining Republic soldiers pushed back toward what would have passed for the bridge when huge tremors pushed the ship apart violently.

Jaraht shuddered as the blast erupted below, but hadn't the vaguest idea as to the magnitude until the atmospheric changes spread to the top level of the ship, regardless of their presence and importance. Cracking bits of the ship's integral hull, which was really the only thing that held a sturdy atmosphere within the ship, rained down upon Jaraht, his men and the Rebels as he stood looking forward. There was a large change in pressure, but all Mandalorians stood firm under the cement of their mag boots; satisfied at this development, the ship's faulty designing became readily apparent and many troops who seemed bent on dispatching them were sucked out of the ship through a bout of unsuspected surprises.

Needless to say, this new development rocked the ship to its core and created new obstacles for Jaraht and his men, but the overall support for his venture never felt greater.

Jaraht's hands moved above his head, summoning more hand gestures; only this time, he sprinted rapidly, dodging debris as he performed them and shot into position around the crumbling bridge passageway. There he waited with half of his forces trained on extra reinforcements whose path, as Jaraht looked back, seemed to be blocked by ship debris and the other half of his forces, including himself, trained on what looked to be skilled mercenaries that were currently in contact with Onderin himself.

When everything lulled for a few moments except for a few distant sirens, the clanging sound of more debris falling and the sound of depressurization, the voice of their benefactor rang about in no discrete motion and sent out his official claim over Onderin's arrest. This was after all, part of the plan, and the Mandalorians did not and would not fire unless instructed.

b9bOzf7.png

On saberforce's disregarding of Marcus Reilly's attack and gravity shut-off, and one-post reaching of the reactor core:

Firstly, saberforce, you haven't posted the number of wookiees in your force, which makes things slightly more difficult. Of course, this thread is insane, so if you posted it and I missed it, please let me know.

Secondly: you completely disregarded Marcus' attack on your force, namely the venting of the hangar and the surrounding area, as well as his deactivation of the gravity generator. You also posted reaching the reactor core in one post.

Because of this, your last post is nulled in its entirety; please repost and acknowledge the venting of the hangar, and whatever losses you feel are appropriate to that, as well as making your way through the ship in a slightly less godmody fashion.

Oh, and a largely trivial aside, but something of an amusing spelling mistake: I think you mean that wookiees unleash their 'fury'. Unleashing their 'furry' makes it sound like they're getting fetishistic at a Sonic convention. I don't usually call people on spelling, but this one needs changing.

Marcus, one caveat for you: I'm pretty sure gravity generators aren't selective in which areas of the ship they affect. It's pretty much all or nothing; either it's on, or it's off. Please choose one.

As for the other issue affecting this thread (grav bombs and mag pulses): KVC is already on that, and I wouldn't like to step on his toes, so I'm afraid I'll have to leave that ruling to him.

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

((Alright. I didn't read every detail of that swarm of posts, but I did notice the ruling in the WBS thread and have concluded that I can make a fleet post as well as a response to boarders right now.))

Very destructive, Onderin concluded as the boarding teams found the path to the bridge that probably included the highest possible number of explosions. It was absolutely clear to him as the reports of the invaders drew near that even if he should somehow get out of this alive, the Inevitable was pretty much finished after its first engagement. But it would take more than a Star Cruiser like this to hold up against the childish but deadly destructive desires of several Sith and barbaric Mandalorians.

But the final insult was the destruction of one of the bridge's viewports. The decompression was instant, and the Admiral watched one of his officers, which he knew by name, get sucked out into the abyss. The rest managed to hold on to their stations and weather the torrent of air for the few seconds it took for emergency durasteel curtains to slap down into place and seal the breach.

But then there was the Sith that had caused the breach, speaking into Onderin's mind, delivering his ultimatum. For a moment, the Admiral actually considered the offer. The situation certainly seemed grim, and it did not appear as though he would make it out in one piece in all likelihood. However, two things became pretty clear to him. First, if he accepted the terms, death would wait at the end of the road anyway as the Empire fabricated charges that could be applied to any military commander. And second, a Sith's (or even Imperial's) idea of "judicial protection" was usually just a convenient mechanism to get an opponent to let his guard down so he could stab him in the back.

Onderin had too many experiences where Sith and Imperials had broken their word, and frankly, he would rather go down fighting for the cause in which he placed his full belief. If there was anything he could do to end the threat even one of these Sith posed, it was his responsibility to do it.

I choose resistance, he thought, directing the message through the Force and to his elusive attacker.

((Dagon, I challenge you to a three-post modded official duel.))

-----------

Just outside the bridge, Captain Erahei and his elite troops, which were fully entrenched with heavy weapons and their full gear, immediately opened fire on the Mandalorians that spilled into the hallway. A little improvisation made them choose to use their sonic weapons--they were ideal for Sith because the blasts of sound energy could not be deflected by a lightsaber, but they were equally effective against armored opponents, since armor could not stop sound waves like it could conventional energy bolts.

The resulting sonic barrage was devastating.

-----------

Meanwhile, the fleet battle had taken yet another interesting turn. Admiral Starlisk was having enough problems on the Inevitable that his direct intervention in the battle outside was limited or done. However, the chain of command kicked in and things proceeded almost without a difference.

What the Empire did was launch a number of specialized warheads with some sort of gravity or ion technology. Republic forces didn't have time to identify exactly what they were in the brief time during which they leapt across the battlefield expanse, but the specifics didn't matter anyway--the Republic had established strong mechanisms in the opening moments of the battle to intercept and destroy warheads. Now scores of lightning-quick A-wing starfighters swept across the paths of the missiles, spewing laser fire and destroying warheads left and right. Lancer frigates with the most advanced targeting systems of any vessel in the galaxy expertly intercepted missiles that were directed at the capital ships they were charged with guarding.

Some made it through, of course, and the damage was done, but the number was extremely few when compared with the amount of ordinance launched. It was the perfect counter to missile technology, and easy enough to execute that many of the prime capital ships of the galaxy--Star Destroyers and Mon Calamari Star Cruisers--didn't even bother with missiles and left that to starfighters, who could deliver their payload much closer to enemy captial ships and provide less time for interceptions to be executed.

With the tactic the Imperial warships had been counting on largely countered, they were then subject to the full force of the MC90a's and still left without the protection of their Star Destroyers. The resulting damage across the Imperial fleet was at least equal to the damage dealt by the warheads, likely greater. The smaller ships just couldn't contend with Mon Calamari weaponry and toughness.

Meanwhile, a few A-wings received special orders to deliver messages beyond the system, and with careful coordination with the Republic's Interdictors, arranged to be left out of one of the cones for the few seconds they needed to escape the system.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Since the awareness of the Mandalorians had shifted from the possibility of reinforcements - which seemed irrelevant due to the blocked passageway - completely to the rather awkward special ops force placed near their front, they were aware of the incoming attack and dodged accordingly. However, even though the groups' steps pushed from the steel ground quickly, a few Mandalorians (5 out of 30) were not as fast and were caught within the bout of sonic blasts which slightly disoriented some and slapped others with a mild case of the willies, but overall left them capable of movement.

Jaraht's eyes, blanketed by his black visor, kept a mild humor about them as the mercenary force before them failed to notice that the Mandos were braced within heavy iron armor that covered most if not all of their bodies, but it was a mistake they would not make lightly ((I know you said you considered it, but no thought went into the magnification specifications of your sonic weapons so without proof of a full power sonic blast I am going to have to call you on that)). Jaraht mentally laid out each person in his mind - where they stood and how they were placed - and quickly grasped at a rather drastic solution. All the while his mind worked the sweat from Jaraht's brow became even more pronounced due to his beating heart and avid rush of adrenaline, but as the continual sonic blasts took small chunks out of his cover, bringing him back to reality and slightly warping a few Mandalorians' hearing, he whispered into his mouth piece," have the disoriented move back to recoup and the rest change to plasma weapons"...

Not following his own orders though, Jaraht brought out a large rifle that was attached by harness to his back. An inscription written "Big Bessy" glistened in a hatched type face on the side of it. The gun was extremely worn and well taken care of, but it was Jaraht's trademark and one he knew his enemy wouldn't soon forget; it had been associated with others before and bore their marks as well, but this was Jaraht's baby and as such deserved special treatment...

The other Mandalorians hiding in cover around him and on the opposing side of the corridor, pulled out similar sized weapons and others pulled out smaller sized weapons along with 3 Mandalorians who pulled out a single (Physical/Sonic) concussive grenade, each. The weapons wielded by the other Mandalorians however were wielded in a different manner and made a low hum when turned on, indicating the heating process involved to operate the weapon.

Another whisper emitted over the small din, trying to get over the shriek of sonic bursts that even now blew small chunks of the wall away, causing the Mandalorians to make minimal changes within their chosen covers.

"On my mark we spread em... 1 .... 2.... 3..."

Then, as the word 'three' left Jaraht's coarse ventilated microphone he moved into action. The silver Clan Lord moved with grace toward his indicated blasting radius, following the toss of all the concussive grenades at once and shot Big Bessy, a Stouker Concussive rifle square into the cluster of grenades that landed at the special ops' feet. He made sure from before that they were of sufficient distance away, but due to the unexpected magnitude amplification of the blast from 3 grenades he was pushed back a bit himself and got a little woozy. This wasn't pertinent to his prolonged life though and as he tried to pull himself back to cover, he almost drew himself into a stray sonic blast. Eventually the blast ended up ricocheting off of the wall and Jaraht shabbily managed to stumble over to some cover and execute another order.

"Now hose em!" Jaraht said, ignoring his volume control and only slightly recovering from his mild stasis, slurring his words.

The rest of the Mandalorians popped from their hiding places long enough to shoot multiple cannon and pistol shots of heavy plasma rain onto the now spread apart special ops group, very likely either reeling from the sheer concussive energy or knocked completely out by the force of steel against their heads propelled at full force. The cutters (3) from before were carrying plasma pistols as well as a handful of other Mandalorians (13 ) and the rest (13) were carrying plasma cannons with blaster pistols at their hips. Once their barrage was completed though, the group of Mandalorians once again darted for cover, but one or two sonic blasts managed to catch 2 more as they straggled back to their spots, pushing them to wobble a little, but ultimately not stopping them from reaching cover again.

((A post back or so I mentioned that they were or based off of the model of the Neo-Crusader Shock trooper --- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Neo-Crusader_Shock_Trooper))

b9bOzf7.png

((I'm assuming that Breach Point Omega is the bridge since my PM was not answered about it if it's not tell me and I'll edit accordingly))

Lucifer looked forward as the vacuum swept through the bridge taking anyone not secured out into the vast blackness of open space once the viewscreen shattered. After a brief vacuum right on cue the durasteel shutters slammed down shutting the sith out momentarily, Lucifer however was not one to be deterred so easily as was proven when he began using his lightsabre to cut through the plating that blocked his path creating a entrance point for the troops with him, just like clockwork the durasteel began melting away like butter as his sabre cut the metal, it would take time but he would get in afterall Lucifer was not one to give up at the slightest hiccup.

The kiffar spoke to his troops as he created the new entrance,

''Stay to the sides of the breach point, hug the wall as soon as I cut this open flash and clear, mark our priority target and cut down the rest....we want the admiral alive and in one piece for extraction, I don't care how you do drag him out if you have too if you have a clear shot take it, use stun rounds and batons only other secondary targets are fair game execute them with extreme predujice show these scum the error of their ways.''

Lucifer could hear the shooting from inside at that moment he knew the admiral was trapped on between two sides, he had little choices remaining now with sith coming through one end and the mandalorian's the other, his situation seemed to be getting bleaker by the minute, with the sith coming in his special operatives had two choices either turn around and go inside to protect the admiral or continue fighting the mandolorian's although the kiffar sith felt something which troubled him...Ylsamari...a interesting development but not entirely unexpected, it was very much like the jedi to resort to desperate tactics such as using those little critters.

Regardless Lucifer carried on he would not be deterred even without the force to help him, afterall he had lived most of his life before becoming a sith without it in the grand scale of things it was only one tool in his arsenal, he had plenty of other tricks up his sleeves if things got messy.

Lucifer spoke once more before the finalo cut was made,

''It seems they have Yslamari in there, if at all possible destroy the scum who carry them and ensure our victory, on my mark we enter.''

Lucifer got nods all round as he gave a nod in return signalling to begin the assault on cue and in time with his removal of the durasteel, it was good to have such loyal and obediant men to help when it was so rare in the current galaxy. Within moments Lucifer removed the cut man shaped hatch and flung it into the deep of space, at that precise moment Lucifer hugged the wall as his men threw several flashbangs into the hole...hopefully he disorientated Onderin and his men long enough for his own his men and him to come in.

Akheron.jpg

Katarn-class armor...

It was the only thing that he still had from Delta squad. The old group having been disbanded some time ago, due to a special op. He had completed his part. Now he was one of the ones left behind. Unsure if any of his brothers would ever see republic space again.

Secure in his bucket he looked at his new Alor'ad. He had been serving with this unit only for a short time. Having asked to be come a member of the squad, when the Empire's bucket heads had lost their challenge for him.

He could tell what his captain was thinking, even before the man opened his mouth. He may have only been serving a short time time but, he wasn't stupid.

"Fixer, take a squad and go flank the enemy."

Hilarious

He thought, recognizing the bad joke the man always had for him in situations like these. He holstered his Sd-77. Unlike his comrades, he had opted for his sonic weapon to be a pistol. It was just far more comfortable for him that way. He felt the liard on his back shift as he stood up to retreat from his position.

"Mendez!, Johnson!, Lance! Hcaer! Lorian! Come on Lets move."

As a unit slightly larger than he was used to they got up and moved together as a six man squad. It had been hard getting used to that at first, having always operated in a four man team. Still they were a fine batch of men, and he was more than honored to be their sgt. Though he could have switched to the cortosis vibrosword on his back while in transit, he always liked the feel of a rifle in his hands.

His Dc-17m was naturally his first choice. Especially given his rather recent PEP attachment. He hadn't had the chance to use it, maybe today would be his lucky day.

About facing into the bridge, he caught sight of the one thing no trooper ever liked to see.

"RJE! TAKE COVER!"

As the Bridge door blew open thanks to the rapid Jedi Entry he dove, already fitting his anti-armor attachment onto his Dc-17. Coming up behind an instrumental chair, he unleashed his first volley into the Sith's troops coming up behind the saber jockey.

"LANCE, MENDEZ, SUPPRESSIVE FIRE! PIN THAT SITH DOWN!

HCEAR! LORIAN! SWITCH TO SONICS! WE GOT A SABER JOCKEY!"

He fired again, and heard Johnson firing along next to him into the breech opened by the sith. not as hard hitting as himself perhaps but equally effective. The men instinctively spread out. They were trained for combat against Force wielders, and even though the Sith would be robbed with out the force, that wouldn't make him any less dangerous, just more desperate and frustrated.

((I'll take you on Luicifer 3 post modded duel My team vs yours. You can get first post.))

fixer.png

"Blast! Get that Wookiee out of the firing area!" (Scorch: Okay, you tell him to retreat, Fixer.) "Uh...negative on that."

The senior member of DMD's Darkwatch attachment was a man named Masterson. Masterson was an older man, though he carried himself as well as any of the younger men assigned to the unit. His left eye was diabled years ago in a previous enegagement, leaving it milky white. He didn't speak much, but he seemed cool under presure.

Masterson had been chosen for his tactical skills with computer systems. Before leaving the Dagon's Destroyer, he had been asked to create a program that would simultaneously disable all controls from the bridge and reroute all back up sysytems to his portable terminal, giving him control over the ship's primary functions.

He was two hours into the procedure when the sounds of blasterfire drew his eyes toward the blast doors. DMD nodded to the other Darkwatch soldier signaling him to go out and investigate. The sounds of blaster fire became more constant. Masterson had just finished sliceing the main terminal, when the sound of a nearby explosion caused him to drop his device and grab his weapon. this time, the Sith lord himself exited the room to investigate, leaving the soldier to his task.

In the corridor outside, DMD found the right side of his perimeter had been nearly annihilated. Republic forces were moving closer, taking advantage of the Sith soldiers exposed rear flank. DMD threw back his cloak, allowing his hand to rest on the hilt of his sword. When the enemy soldiers saw this, they raised their weapon and fired. The first few bolts were easily turned away by blocking them with his out stretched hand. This move, spooks some of the Republic soldiers, while the more seasoned ones began eauiping slug throwers and other projectile weapons. DMD's pulled his sword from the scabbord, making a wide horizontal slash with his sword then quickly returned the weapon to its' scabbard. A white flash was visble as it crossed the distance between the Sith lord and the enemy soldiers, at neck or head level(depending on height). The men standing across from him froze were they stood. Some of the Republic soldiers' heads fell from their bodies, tumbling in different directions across the floor. The shorter soldiers had the tops of their skulls severed, neatly above their eyebrows. It must have been an odd feeling to have the last thing you see in life, be your helmet falling from your head with the bloody remains of the top of your skull still inside it.

DMD reassigned his troops to cover the areas previously breached by the enemy. He returned to the engineering room, where Masterson was just completeing his work. "My lord, the program is running at one hundred percent. We have complete control of their power grid."

"Good work. I need access to all security monitors. Isolate the Republic forces from our troops. Disable all Republic access coded and security counter measures. We need to sieze control of this ship." He said, staring at the monitors. The monitor in the middle showed Lucifer's engagement with Republic SpecOps. Through the monitor he could see they were armed the Yslamiri.

Backing away from the monitor, DMD placed his hand to his temple, concentrating on Lucifer. Through the chaos he found the mind of his apprenticed, locked in tactical thought. He was nervous and desperate to win. DMD made contact with him, prompting him to listen.

Lord Lucifer, the soldiers you are facing are some of the best. They have come prepared to face force users. You will need to keep them at bay. You will need to push out with your mind. Visualize your target with your mind, then force it away from your consciousness. This should generate a force push for you. The more will power you pour into it, the greater the force exerted toward your target. The opposite would be to draw objects to you. The same principle applies, just the opposite affect.

The creatures they carry will repel your force attacks. I suggest you order your forces to shoot them or do it yourself. Be careful. Don't underestimate your opponent.

spawn.jpg

((If that's how you want to play it, however might I suggest not killing each other as a matter of courtesy maiming however would be ok if that's acceptable to you I would extend the same back.))

Lucifer peered round the breach only to find he and his troops coming under fire, it seemed one of the SpecOp troops on the bridge had noticed his entrance, not that it bothered him in the slightest it was simply a temporary hinderence. Hugging the wall the kiffar heard the word's of his master, listening intently he understood every word he said as if he were actually with him, with his suspicion's confirmed Lucifer gave the order while he cut several more breach points around the edges to fire from as fire points, having mag boots and vacuum suits seemed to give the sith and his men a unique vantage point.

At the final cut Lucifer ordered his men to move round looking at a veteran, a grizzled old man who seemed to have seen many fights going by the name of Kane, it seemed he would do his job well and relay orders back to the rest. Lucifer knew that the numbers were against those on the bridge with Lucifer's 20 man team whom he had come up with compared to the six that he faced, it would only be a matter of time before they were killed or maimed he simply needed to bide his time and use it wisely to cut them down.

''Alright men looks like we got trouble, move around them, use the fire points I created and take out those Ylsamari...switch to phased rifles, use your flashbangs, incendiaries or thermo grenades and either blind or fry them!.''

As the order was given one of the 20 got hit sending him spinning into space not that this bothered the sith he had plenty to spare. Lucifer kept himself behind the shutters as cover before briefly looking in using his robotic eye he targeted the lead who seemed to be wearing a old model Kartan Commando Armor, not built to withstand sabre strikes but instead blaster fire. Pinpointing places of weakness on his body and the Ylasmari....this man he thought to himself was his. The volley hit the first set of troops sending his numbers down to 17 but still the kiffar was undeterred.

Lucifer shouted out another order,

''On my mark open up on them!''

With one finger Lucifer counted down to 3 before giving the nod sending the men into overdrive. a volley of flashbangs, incendiaries and thermo's went through the breaches and into the bridge aimed specifically at those who had fired upon the sith Drake troops all the while as the rest of them opened up with phased rifles into the fray aimed specifically at the rebel troops backs and so the Yslamari. Lucifer himself threw 3 incendaries towards Fixer noting how he had taken cover behind a instrumental chair, he aimed to flush him out to gut him...his enemy may have been spread out but that would not save him from the fury of a lightsabre wielding opponent.

Within moments the kiffar sith dived through the breach rolling up into one of the rebel troops, he could feel the damning affects of the Yslamari but that did not stop his onslaught, instantly he set to work as he sliced diagonal across the man's chest in affect chopping his torso in two all the while giving the most sadistic looking grin to the rebel commander just to let him know he was next...for to Lucifer...killing was but a sport to be relished.

(1)

Akheron.jpg

A spinning whirlwind of death swirled through the opening in the wall breaking the stalemate between Republic and Sith forces. Torin's body hurled head first into the struggle, his lekku and lightsaber both acting as a raging tornado of slicing death, cutting gaping wounds through Republic soldiers. The move was a complete surprise to the Republic commanders, never thinking that a warrior would so wrecklessly fling himself into a scuffle, but Torin was not an ordinary warrior. He was, and had always been, thirsty for blood. Many of his brothers would disagree with his tactics, but he no longer cared. He was a warrior for death's sake and would shred his enemy into pieces.

The startling move gave Torin's elite force of troopers the opprotunity they'd been looking for, allowing them to rush the room with guns ablaze.

Torin's arm stretched out grabbing an otherwise helpless human, pulling the man into his grip. At the same moment his mind reached to the nearest security camera and jerked it to point in his direction.

"For who ever is watching this documentary," Torin said looking into the lens, "this is how you gut a squealing pig!"

The tip of the Sith's lekku plunged into the man's stomach and quickly ripped out a hole in the skin, spilling guts all over the floor. A bellowing laugh split the room causing the remaining Republic commandos to cower from the inevitable.

"If they refuse to give up, kill them! And if they do give up," Torin screeched, "kill them anyways."

The Sith Lord grabbed a group of 10 Spider troopers and left the room through a new exit that led to his desired target. The remaining Sith troops were left to finish cleaning up.

Torin.jpg

Draken smirked as he watched a Drake trooper fall to the deck dead leaving his pack unused. He snapped the straps using the force then hurled the plasma tank up the turbolift shaft then drew one of the slugthrowers he carried and fired a single explosive tipped shot into the tank as it passed one of the upper levels where rebel troops seemed to be waiting to ambush the troopers as they attempted to make their way up the shut down turbo shaft. A second later the slug exploded upon impact on the tank of the plasma thrower and splattered the flaming plasma all over the sides of the turbolift shaft as well as burning several rebel troopers who were near the opening of the turbo lift.

Pausing for a moment he let his senses extend to the lift opening three decks above them. There seemed to be several squads approaching the third deck turbo lift doorway, now was the time for a bit of fun. He glanced at the troopers standing around him and with a wave of his hand summoned four of their thermal detonators. Binding them together with wire, he set the timer to explode in less then tow minutes then threw it up the turbo lift and guiding it with the force so that it curved in mid air and darted into the third deck level then moments later it exploded sending body parts and fire tumbling through the air.

The troopers chuckled as the body parts fell around them as they began to climb the ladders. ”œAnyone from Gril a la Rebel?”

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

OOC: Any damage I post involving Onderins' ships, I do because of his lack thereof. I have posted the destruction of my own ships and fighters as they come under attack by Onderin. I was hoping at some point he would do the same. Everyone else here has posted taking damage, so I now feel I must actually post detailing the effects of my attacks on the Republic fleet.

IC:

War. It was something no man wished for, yet every man witnessed. Each man who lived swam among the blood that was spilled in the name of one tyrant or another. As he stared from his windows, he watched as thousands of men fell, never to rise again. But for each that fell, another would take his place and begin anew. As every man slept in his bed, he could hear the roar of battle outside his home. Children watch the sky in awe and wonder as distant laser cannons light up the sky, allowing their young minds to be filled with romantic ideas of honor and glory. Romantic ideas that would never come to fruition.

The young Imperial Admiral watched as laser cannons continued to flash across the cold, vast, darkness of space before slamming against the flickering shields of Rebel Star Cruisers. His grip on the railing had increased as the gravity aboard his ship had been disengaged. All of the officers aboard the bridge had strapped themselves in place in order to continue to be effective in their posts. Marcus assumed that those crew members in important areas of the ship had done the same. Although the Stormtroopers and other security detail aboard the ship wore mag boots to be effective during the course of their own duties, such things would only hinder those who were stationed aboard the bridge.

Turning his attention back to the battle taking place outside his window, Marcus watched as most of the Gravity Bombs and Mag Pulse Warheads were intercepted and destroyed by A-Wing squadrons and a screen of Lancer Frigates. The Admiral began to grind his teeth together, rage once more beginning to fill him before his XO began to holler back the results of the attack.

”œSir. Several bombs and warheads managed to make it through the Rebels defenses and managed to strike their targets. One ship has lost bridge control of weaponry and navigation as well as loosing shields. 2 have lost bridge control of weaponry and navigation as well as engines, they are sitting ducks. A fourth has lost only bridge control of weaponry and navigation. Apollo and Journey have also lost shields due to combined effort of the fire from our own Venators as well as Gravity Bombs striking within their hangars. The remaining three Cruisers received minimal damage.”

reilly1.jpg

OOC((If there had been more Jedi here to balance things out, I would have accepted your duel, but as it stands, there's no logical reason for Dagon to engage you one on one when he has three other Sith standing around doing nothing.))

So, then you are a coward as well as a butcher. If you had surrendered we would have withdrawn and left your remaining crew alive, but your selfishness has doomed them to our continued presence.

Spider Division troops were called out onto the hull to assist in re-entry and combat support, and through a combination of thermal gel and cutting lasers, began burning through the durasteel panels that had covered the broken viewport. When the panels were sufficiently weakened, Dagon yanked the panels off, once again exposing the bridge to the harshness of the abyss. Now, it was time for a virtually unknown Sith secret, rarely seen and never survived.

Reaching out through the Force, Dagon imbued his dark energy into Torin and Darth Arcanus, to the point where energy crackled around them like lightning. Raising them up, he thrust them forward at ludicrous speed into the bridge, where they became whirling dervishes of death and destruction, radiating deadly power that would strike down anything that their weapons did not.

SITHDOKEN!

MGw9G2u.jpg