Krayiss II

King Kheldar vos Correlli

The stars that streaked by in a continuous line gradually condensed into individual masses as Karnage's ship came out of hyperspace. He set course for the Red Dawn fleet and soon brought his ship down in the hangar of the Crimson Rising. His feet left the cockpit and carried the being outward and set in motion for the bridge of the ship.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

Veldri's ARC streaked out of hyperspace, coming to a slow and steady flight path for the Crimson Rising and the Red Dawn fleet. Veldri guided his ship past an ARC fighter with Red Dawn symbols on its wings. Well at least someone has some taste when it comes to ships”¦Veldri laughed as his ARC was guided down into the hanger from the command deck inside. His ship had barely touched down when Veldri leapt from the cockpit, landed and began running to keep from falling. A few seconds later, Veldri had already collected himself enough to slow to a walk and direct himself toward the command deck and his Commander: Mandalore the Wise.[/i]

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Ripper's ship roared out of hyperspace not far from The Red Dawn fleet. As he approached the flagship of the fleet the Crimson Rising, he noted this is where he was to report. He gracefully pulled into the hangar beside Karnage, leaping out, he installed security measures so that his ship would be ready should they come under attack.

He gathered his thoughts, making sure he was well armed, in case a quick deployment to the surface of the planet was needed. He cought up to Karnage, who was also heading towards the bridge.

"This is a pretty big ship," he commented to Karnage, "Wouldn't want to get lost in here."

Off to war, i suppose. he thought as they continued walking.

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Jaden decided, after waiting for a considerable time for Halal to come around, that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Jaden considered something that his mandalorian parents had taught him, before their death: If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Space is weakness, but when that space is occupied, it serves your purposes. He took this to heart and decided he would have to help his faction in his best efforts. He couldn't do that with Halal getting in his way. So after he armed himself fit to kill the entire insurgency by himself, and grabbing the vibroblade of Halals for when, no if, he woke up before the fighting was over. With that he took off and landed on his mandalore's flagship and departed out of his ship after it touched down.

He ran down the halls as fast as he could with the man on his shoulders, trying to get his cargo to a safe place near the command bridge where he could help out his master. As he ran down the halls, occasoinally boosting when it wasn't fast enough, he ran through the ship protections. Everything it deemed a plauseable, even eventual threat, was to be destroyed. It was to destroy itself on breach, killing whoever stepped onto it. All weapons systems were HOT!!

Jaden finally found Canderous and the command bridge he was looking for. When he found this he said in basic to Canderous as quikly as he could in basic " where can I stick the spare, and what can I do to help?" then he spotted a lower capsule under the floor for Halal. He dumped the body, kind of uncerimoniously, into the area, with his vibroblade. Jaden then faced Canderous. " Ni Cuyir at gar ke'gyce." with a bow and turned to face the lords of war now at work on the bridge

Canderous frowned at the news of the three ships he left for Slicer had seemed to disappeared from known space, unable to be found by anyone, and no news of Slicer even being mentioned as it came across the wires. Sending out another comm to the construction company, Canderous ordered three more ships to take it's place.

[Comm]: Celestial Construction Company, this is Vigo Bralor again. I'll need a replacement for the Scythe class Warship, the Lancer class Frigate, and the Nebulon B2 Class Frigate as soon as possible.[/Comm]

Then he noticed Delta had arrived. Sending out a comm to his fellow Black Sun member, he awaited his arrival.

[Comm]: Delta, please come aboard the Crimson Rising. I have been ordered to commense training on everyone, and ready them for anything. This means you too. Sorry brother.[/Comm]

And finally, he turned to Ripper, Veldri, Jaden, and Karnage, who seemed to wonder as to what was going on. Canderous himself, in truth, really no idea as well, though he could just imagine. It seemed everyone wanted to pick on the little guys these days.

"Freaking Bullies"

"Okay men, we're going to be commencing your training here. It will be hard, and it will be done quick. First we will have us a sparring match, all of you against me (unmodded of course) with no death involved. Then we will start the boarding parties training from another ship. You will need this during the upcoming battles. Understand? Any Questions?"

And with that Canderous awaited their answers. They would start once situated, and would not stop until the battle comes to them.

((Okay, guys, i'll also be training you in your posting styles. Some of you are better than others, but i have one week to get you to where you can handle your own. It's going to be hard, as i said above, and i will not slack up on anyone. Sorry, but it seems i have no other choice, so bare with me here.))

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

"ijaat, cuyi'bic ni" replied Jaden to the speech of the man. " I hate to fight another Mandalorian, but I respect you as well. May it serve your purposes, Mandalor." With that Jaden got out his blasters. "Whenever the rest of you are ready..."

Raden burst through space, expecting to go down to the planets surface, when someting made him pull out. He was greeted with a huge fleet, battle ready and armed. "Relax, boys" he said through his mandalorian helmet," I don't know what this is all about but im looking for someone, and my ship says he's here...Jaden Kal-Koran." He intentionallyleft his intentions vague so that the men there would not know whether he was friend or foe.

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

OOC:Dark Devil, unless you have a tracking device in Jaden, your post is not valid, as there is no way IC otherwise you could know that he is here. If you do, show where and when you put it in.

IC:

---Comm Start---

Mandalore, I need you to have Dr Pang begin research on a new bio-mechanical warrior. We need to boost our numbers.

---End Comm---

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

((Okay, going to have a little fun with Dark Devil, seeing as I've had no fun in the RP these past few days, and he appears to be oblivious to the fact that he couldn't have tracked us here...))

The Burning Rage's captain moved in to cover the new fighter that had come out of hyperspace, somehow miraculously finding the hidden base. The Lancer Class had been designed with anti-starfighter in mind, so one small ship wouldn't be a problem.

A comm was sent to Raden.

--Comm--

Captain Raden, prepare to be boarded. If you resist, I will not hesitate to destroy you.

--End Comm--

A tractor beam locked onto Raden's ship, pulling him towards the Burning Rage.

((Technically not a one hit capture, since there are ways out of this.))

--Edited: Sorry--

The Captain's of the Deep Strike and the Vengance recieved Piccolo's comm and headed into hyperspace.

pJzctEZ.png

"Relax guys, I'm His Brother. Name's Raden Kal-Koran. Looks like I'm already being taken prisoner by you boys, so have at it." he then set up the ships defenses for what he could and then said to his adresser. "Geez looks like little brother's in it deeper than I thought. But what has he done to you? Maybe I can sort it out for him? He hit a few buttons on his control panel and waited for the worst. "I'm coming willingly, so if my ship gets so much as a scratch, It won't be pretty. No bombs, no hull breaches, You can sit me down like a civil person and we can talk this out. And there he waited for a response

RadenSig.jpg

Jaden intercepted the comm that had been sent to him( the buttons on the console in DD's post) and then looked at Canderous. "tell your men to stand down. Release my brother. He has done nothing wrong to you. He has been looking for me and I had not responded to his previous comms because I was making my way for myself. Do not kill him, I only ask of you. Do not ask me "what if I don't", You know the Code. I cannot go without avenging my brothers death. It would shame my family." and with that the mandalorian waited for both of his brothers answer's: one in the form of a comm, and the other in the form of a response from Canderous.

Delta heard Ordo's comm and returned it, "Sure thing, ner vod. On my way to your office now..."

Delta landed his ship in the docking bay and hurried to where Ordo awaited. He saluted and said,

"Sir what may I do for you sir?"

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Malik settled down on the unfamiliar Krayiss II. It had been part of the Sith Empire, and Malik could feel the dark forces encompassing the land; it gave him a slight shiver. Following his directions, he headed towards the bridge where Canderous is stationed. Always the careful one, Malik waited outside the bridge; awaiting Slicer's arrival.

Malik wondered what this new assignment was on this Sith planet. Perhaps it was the beginning of some new dangerous task or training. Whatever it was, Malik was ready to get back into action.

ruleof2sig2withvaderstarswhitnsilve.jpg

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." - Andre Gide

Canderous nodded toward Jaden, and sent orders toward the Burning Rage(The Black Sun Armada).

[Comm]This is Vigo Bralor, stand down, the fighter is an unknown friendly. It appears he is a brother of one of our Operatives. I repeat, stand down.[/Comm]

Turning to Jaden, he motioned for the young Mandalorian to comm and his brother and meet him in the hanger to guide him to the rest of the group. Then, Canderous turned to Delta.

"We're all to train until Jacen and Mindan arrive. We'll be having ourselves a small sparring match, all of you against me. Then your to lead the boarding party later on during that training session against my team and this ship. We're to continue this training until this battle comes to us."

Then Canderous acknowledged Mindan's comm, sending a few operatives to bring Dr. Pang before him. After a few moments of waiting, Dr. Pang appeared as the old one walked from the turbo lift.

"Yes, Vigo Bralor?"

"Mindan has requested the you begin research and contruction on a new bio-warrior."

"Will do sir."

And with that, the old Dr. Pang left just as he had came, on his way to begin his research. With that out the way, he turned and awaited everyone to arrive to begin their training session.

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

((Sorry dude, but this needs to be handled. I won't kill him... ))

The Burning Rage brought Raden's ship in and several operatives covered the ship with their rifles while they waited for Raden to come out.

"Captain Kal-Koran, please exit your vessle with your hands up. You will not be harmed if you comply with our requests."

pJzctEZ.png

Halál stood up, weakly at first, but he began to regain control over his limbs once again. He was somewhat stiff and sore from the sedative and the rough carrying that Jaden had given him. However, that was not bad enough to pay any real attention to; the soreness would wear off soon. Halál looked around, and saw before him, Canderous, the Mandalorian warrior. He stood before him and nodded. Here was the great warrior of legend, a black sun operative. It was time for Halál to learn.

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

A comm was sent to Jaden in the form of a reply as to the actions of Canderous' men to this direct problem. Then Raden continued conversation with the obvious warmonger, "Relax, Commander. I said I was going easy, but just don't do any direct harm to me or my possessions, and you are steady telling me to disarm. Last time I checked, I did nothing wrong to you. So continually telling me to disarm is not a wise choice. Otherwise, you would incite any normal person to a vicious anger that could threaten the livelihood of your fleet. Luckily for you, I am not a normal person. Now, I may have to have a talk with your commander as to how you run your operations in the field. But please, by all means, tell me to disarm and come out with my hands empty. It doesn't matter. I absoloutely refuse to take my helmet off and refuse to remove my armor. Basically, don't screw with me or I shall have to defend myself. Raden out."

With the following sentiment, Raden emerged from the vessel, unarmed except for his armor. "Who's the leader here" he asked as he stepped out of the vessel. he walked to the man that looked like he was the leader, and said politely "You want to talk to me?"

RadenSig.jpg

"Wait, commmander, sir." said jaden as he exited the room. "Apperantly, according to my reports, you have failed to exercise control on your troops, as they still have my brother and are still telling him to disarm. Please, Mandalor, execise control over your men, or as the victim's champion, you leave me no choice but to do it myself." Jaden looked at his lord, begging him to take his brother in. "Please Sir, he is all that I have. In a time of war like this, family is all we have."

((Method behind the madness...He came to a planet that nobody but Black Sun people know anything is happening on. Ronin and Karma don't know about it, so he doesn't either. Legitly, he's lucky I didn't pull in a mod and get him gone, cause there's no way he should be here right now. He's not going to be hurt if he listens to us. As for not screwing with him, you really shouldn't tell me what to do. I don't take kindly to it from someone whose been on the site for like three days...))

The Commander sighed. This man obviously didn't get it.

"Captain, you are in Black Sun controlled air space. You approached our vessles and you're lucky I didn't vape you. Our two leaders were just killed and needless to say, we're a little on edge. I'm going to ask that you follow me to a conference room. We have a few qestions to ask you. As soon as I'm satisfied, you will be allowed to see your brother. We were put on high alert, and I'm required to do this. Don't make it harder than it already is. As for defending yourself, you are in a ship occupied with thousands of Black Sun personel. Your chances of survival are one in a billion. Now please, follow me."

pJzctEZ.png

"I will do as you wish, Captain" Said Raden as he folowed the man to the conference rooms. "but do you think we could get rid of the posse. I didn't dress for a party and all these people are making me nervous." he ended with a gruff chuckle. "By the way, If I have threatened you in any way, I apologize thoroughly. And by the way, What's your name?" as he waited for these replies he stood beside a chair, waiting to be offered to sit down. It was not in Mandalorian nature to sit in the presence of company. It was disrespectful. The man would need to show this captain as much firm respect as possible, that is if he was ever going to see Jaden again.

RadenSig.jpg

The commander shook his head.

"The 'posse' as you call it, stays. Ignore them. If you have nothing to hide, you will not be harmed. My name is Commander Tak Carron.

Now, there are a few questions I need to ask you. First and foremost, why are you here, just for the record?"

((If you can stay on for a few minutes, we can get thsi done tonight.))

pJzctEZ.png

Jaden told this to his commander and then immediately turned on his heels and headed down to the hangar. To prepare himself, he had some music sent to his helmet and was ready to take on anything that may come his way. He ran down the corridors, full speed, and boosted down the straightaways that no one was occupying. Jaden was slightly irked that it was him that would have to save his brother, that no-one seemed to follow direct orders anymore. As he thought about this, he boosted through the hangar doors. "That looks like his ship, but where is he?" He then noticed a door was ajar. He caught a glimpse of his brothers armor. "Found him." He wispered as he boosted around the other ships until he was flush with the doorframe, right outside it. "May get dirty." h said to himself, as he readied the auto weaposn systems outside the door. quietly drawing his vibroblades (preferring them to his blasters due to the high concentration of people in the room, he refrained from turning on the vibration, to keep them quiet. One sound of a blaster shot, and he would have to help his brother.... even if it killed him

Raden knew his brother was outside due to his helmet ID system though no one else seemed to notice. He knew his brother's personality and knew he wouldn't let things get too dirty. Raden, still standing, spoke to the comander now and was not fearing anything. "I am here to look for my brother. I do not want to cause any harm or pain. I am not interested in any type if battle with you people. I hail from Coruscant and am mandalorian by nature and ethnicity, and I tracked him here by a DNA recognition sequence in my helmet. I have no ill will to.... what is this faction? Anyway, Perhaps if you allow me to help the cause, it would be a little easier on your people. I assure you, If you allow me and My brother to occupy the same post, there is no way ANYONE will pass through us. Again, I do not want to fight you all in any respect." Raden sent a typed comm to Jaden. " Ni cuyir jahaala. jurkadgar shi meh jurkadval. Aliit." No one could no this at all, since none of these boys were mandalorian, and none but mandalorians knew what this language is.

RadenSig.jpg

Mindan's eyes opened and he instantly closed them again as he was blinded by the intense white light.

"Gngngnrgnrnrgngrngrwhere am I?"

The nurse on duty looked down at him smiling.

"Sir you are in the medical wing of the Krayiss II facilities. You were killed on Coruscant and you have just been cloned."

Mindan closed his eyes as it ll came rushing back. The trap, the fight, the being shot and then darkness.

"What happened to Jacen? And I saw Piccolo there as well."

Mindan made to stand up and lay back down as he suffered a dizzy spell causing the nurse to look at him worriedly.

"You need to rest some more Sir."

Mindan lay down again slowly, his head hurting.

"Let me know when Jacen and Piccolo are awake. We need to talk."

This said, Mindan lay back down and closed his eyes going back to sleep.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Veldri smiled, A training mission. Finally, something to do. Veldri leapt from the catwalk where everyone was standing and landed in the area below. He crept down rows of computers with pilots glued to them, mindlessly carrying out their orders, paying no attention to him. He moved silently under the catwalk that he had been on moments before and climbed back up onto the walkway about ten meters behind Canderous and tugged his right Bulldog RLR free of its holster and locked the gun onto Canderous before firing the gun quickly six times, emptying the clip. The six small rocket-propelled grenades flew through the control deck, locked onto Canderous. This shouldn't too be easy, I've got to be careful Veldri thought to himself as he pulled a knife free from its sheath with his left hand and waited to see what would happen.

Veldri's eyes shot opened and he leapt to his feet in one swift motion, sweat pouring from his body. Man, what a dream! He thought to himself; looking around, Veldri noticed that he was lying in a corner of a hallway and that some of the others were gathered in the area. We must still be waiting for Canderous to finish up whatever he's doing. Whatever it is I'm sure it's more important than dealing with us kids who can't even all show up on time. Veldri groaned and lowered his body back into the corner. This time I think I'll sleep in a more comfortable position. Maybe that way I wont get any more dreams...

Edited by Guest

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Jacen's eyes shot open and he looked up at the bright white ceiling. He blinked, then squinted. He looked around, spotting his possesions. He sat up and a nurse instantly rushed over to him.

"Uhhh...where am I?"

The nurse smiled down at him.

"Sir, you're in the medical wing of the Krayiss II facility. You died on Coruscant and you've just been cloned."

"What about Mindan, and Piccolo, and Kal? Did they survive?"

The nurse frowned at him.

"Mindan is a few beds over, resting, like you should be. Piccolo and Kal are not under our jurisdiction. Mindan requested to be awakened as soon as you awoke. I will return with him shortly."

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

Commander Tak Corran sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to leave. And please, speak in basic or I will be forced to bring in a translator. Now, are you here seeking a job, or do you just wish to see your brother. And again, I can't allow you to leave this base, or send off any communications until this crisis has past..."

pJzctEZ.png

The feet of the togruta moved him swiftly down the passageway and onward to his training mission with Canderous involving a simulated fight. Echos seemed to be moving faster that the being. Man, do I need to get into better shape Karnage thought as he bobbled up around staircases, over cargo boxes, along catwalks, and very soon entered the vast space of a capital ship hangar. He had just previously made his way up to the bridge and was now having to bolt back down the way he came. All in search of his trainer. Karnage then looked briefly to his left as he passed another femal togruta who he thought to be very beautiful, and immediately as he did so his head slammed straight into a lowhanging pipe. Strangely, this was a one hit "KO" for the togruta and he immediately began dreaming:

In the ensuing fantasy world of the unconcious body that many refer to as a dream, a togruta was seen stopping short of a blast door at the end of a long dull corridor. The blast door unveiled the marvels of steel architecture in military space vessels. Almost immediately, bright lights from fusion and ion drives of multiple craft busily crawling along shiny surfaces of the hanger to blast into space. The only remnants the craft had to leave behind were small scorch marks of where novice pilots had put on too much thrust before gaining enough altitude off the hanger floor. After taking a few glances around the place, the togruta prepared to be absorbed into the activity through training.

Karnage made his way through the complex to Canderous, and apparently, Veldri had beaten Karnage to the scene and was making his presence known by the brightly lit homing grenades flying through the air. The atmosphere would soon be saturated with the aura of another opponent: Karnage.

Quickly flexing all limbs and stopping after being satisfied with his muscles feeling loosened and nerve sense heightened, he jumped onto the nearest crate to get the higher ground.

He grated his teeth together and prepared mentally to react smoothly to anything the trainer would hit him with. After feeling he was ready, Karnage pivoted his feet and contracted his leg muscles causing him to be hurled into the air a short distance to the left and rear of Canderous. Moving smoothly, the togruta retrieved with one hand the blaster rifle and burst out several rounds which began their light speed voyage toward Canderous. Karnage also withdrew his hideous and jagged looking wookie knife which traveled along in a sheath that bumped along on his side. Immediately afterward, the togruta landed with a thump, taking several slow strides to reduce his momentum and hurled his knife at Canderous which made its new home inside his left arm inside the bicep. All that happened afterward was Karnage's thought process that took him on a mental journey through peace and calm as he established concentration to prepare himself for what was next.

At that moment, the mysterious dark eyes of the togruta flipped open and wandered the ceiling in panic. His hand gropped at the small knot on his temple and sighed when no blood was felt. It had all been one big dream.

Edited by Guest

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet