Krayiss II

King Kheldar vos Correlli

OOC: no way you could have seen a typed message on the back of my helmet, but oh well, just don't act like you know what it says and we'll be good.

IC: "Ok, I'll tell you this again. I am looking for my brother, that is my main priority. I, however, am willing to do whatever it takes to see him again, with the possible exceptions of suicide and fratricide. If that means taking up a post in this hell of war, so be it. As for speaking in basic, it is all I have done. please place more questions so we can get this over with, I have a relative waiting." He said this in the politest way he knew how, but he still sensed that the man didnt trust him.

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

Jaden waited outside the place, anxious to begin training. "alright, bro, it's getting old real fast. Tell your boy to hurry it up in there." he thought, but stayed quietly pressed against the wall. "It's about time we started getting out of here." He then sent a silent, typed comm to Raden about the link in his helmet to his ship. "If this doesn't go well, we'll have to get out of here fast. I want to know how I can help best. Funny how we talk so much in such a short time after all these years. though I still haven't heard your voice... vod"

Mindan awoke to the nurse looking over him telling him Jacen was awake. He smiled and made to stand up and sat back down as dizziness overtook him.

The nurse brought him a repulsor-chair and he maneuvered himself over to Jacen's bed.

"Welcome back Lazarus. Hows it feel to be alive again my friend? As soon as you're back up and ready we're going to have a meeting with Piccolo and planning our next move. I've realised that I need to take a more active part in things. I need to drive us forward and get us back into the galaxy as an organisation and to be feared and respected."

Mindan looked at Jacen, the face fresh from cloning.

"You have done well my friend and will take over in the long run when it;s my time to step aside. Rest and when you're ready, come find me."

Mindan turned and made his way to his private quarters.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Karnage sat up immediatly. Apparently he had been dreaming this whole time about the training session where he had encountered Veldri and Canderous. The togruta seemed to be very anxious to get it started. As he went to rise up from the place of which he was sleeping, he clumsily knocked his forehead on a nearby wall. He soon began to break out into a nervous sweat, and contemplated on the dream that streamed gradually from his head.

"I must have blacked out from a lack of sleep these past few days." He said as he rose from the crates behind which had fallen asleep. Karnage soon made his way downt the REAL corridors and met up with Canderous his trainer and notified him that he was ready for the training session and would wait patiently for it to begin.

What an odd dream.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

Ripper finally reached the ship's command bridge, spotting Canderous not far from him. He had not tasted real battle in so long, he felt as if he could attack the first thing he met. No, my abilities must be used productively. He observed his surroundings, realizing that this could very well be the grounds for their training. Many rooms, he noticed, leading from the hallways, as well as a rather large command room, which looked relatively easy to weave in and out of to lose an enemy.

He studied this area quickly, but thoroughly as he approached Karnage and Canderous, ready and willing for anything that might be asked of him.

Ripper gave a polite nod to Karnage and the others in the room, while standing tall to present himself to his commander. ”œAre we to soon embark in training sir? I would much like to see some action, to test myself.”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Jacen nodded and lay back down for a few minutes. Once he felt fully awake, he rose and donned his clothes and weapons. He found all of his stuff there, and was glad that he didn't have to go through the hassle of getting it all back. He made his way down the corridor to Mindan's quarters. He knocked on the door.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

((Okay- Dark Devil, I'm going to say this in the simplest way I know how.

1.) We are in a closed room. No windows. It's a conference room. We're a criminal organization. We don't want any old passer by knowing what we're up to. Your brother couldn't read anything off the back of your helmet as he's outside the room.

2.) I stated in one of my posts that the 'posse' stays. They are behind you in the conference room. How your brother can read these messages from behind a closed door and walls, but people standing two feet behind you is beyond me.

3.) I talked to Robbie and he agreed with me that you couldn't use some DNA recognition system to track someone planets away. It's a bit much, especially for the way you used it. For all legit purposes you shouldn't be here. There's no point to a hidden planet if someone with like 10 posts can walk in, say they have this system, and find us, even though people with many years of experience on the site can't find us.

Thank you and have a good day))

The Commander sighed.

"I'm going to have to require you to let us look at this DNA recognition system. You managed to find us here, and we need to look at this technology. This planet is hidden. We need to know how you found us. So please, hand over the technology."

-----

((Okay, Jaden Kal-Koran:

1.) You told me to kill you...so here's the beginning post.

2.) Modded duel. I'll set up the duel, you take first post. 3 posts each. You/Me/You/Me/You/Me- then I'll PM a mod to make a ruling. NO INTERFERNCE. YOUR BROTHER CANNOT HELP YOU IN THIS DUEL. OTHER PC'S CANNOT HELP ME.

Got it? Good))

General Zak Larren stepped out of the conference room and almost knocked over the man standing outside the door. He brushed off his clothes and looked at the man in front of him.

"Agent Kal-Koran, I was just sent to find you. It is requested that you return to the training excersize. You will be allowed to see your brother as soon as the questioning is done."

((Just to let you know- In your next post, you begin the action. Tell me no or whatever, then begin fighting. Oh, and make sure you read the character sheet.))

pJzctEZ.png

Jaden Decided that the man wouldn't take no for an answer. Reacting on instinct, he said to the man " I will not leave. There are some things worth dying for. For me, It's my family." and he drew his blasters from his thigh and on the same pass, grabbed two thermal detonators from his belt. He boosted away lobbing the two frag grenades,with one exploding two feet from the man's leg, the other five feet away from the other leg and let a spray of bolts go flying.

He stopped by cover only to take some quick, accurate shots by locking onto the enemy, two seconds tops, and took out the enemy's slugthrowers due to the training that he had recieved as a thirteen year old by his parents, like all mandalorians. He boosted toward a more open space where he could see his ship clearly and rattled off quietly, in mando'a, the equivalent of "Blast this aurutiise to oblivion. If I flatline, finish the job anyway." to his ship. He lobbed a few more grenades at the eenemy's postition and then calculated the big picture. "the total victory is nothing more than a series of small victories. Execute everything as if it is as irrevocable as the past, as set in stone as your family." It was something hs dad used to say when he was recalling a battle. He set up where there was only his left arm extended and un-protected, he had a clear view of his ship, and he would be able to see any charge coming at him.

He was ready for this man, and he sent a typed comm to Raden( to show up on his Mainframe inside the helmet) after he did this. IN Mando'a he said the equivallent of "Do what must be done. I am occupied at the time" he wondered what would be the cause of any holdup in that room.

He sent a comm to his sister and to an old Mandalorian Friend in mando'a, "Should I fall, come here to retrieve my body, I refuse to die, but sometimes death Takes. It will not be in vain. Aliit oriishya taldiin. Jaden Out"

Mindan looked up as he heard a knock on the door.

"Enter!" he called out and rose as Jacen entered the room.

"Glad to see you up and about. I apologise for leading you into what, looking back, was obviously a trap. I cost us both our lives, as well as Piccolo's and Kal's."

Mindan sat back, and sighed, his disappointment in what he saw as his own failure evident.

"We need to move on, take vengeance and show that we are still a leading force in the underworld. First thing first is to rebuild Dubrillion to prevent anyone moving in on there. Second is to build permanent buildings rather then using these emergency prefab buildings, and I want to contain everything underground. Thirdly, maximise our fleet and rebuild our forces. Dr Pang is under orders to work on research and development for a biomechanical foot soldier that we can mass produce and train."

Mindan paused and looked around the drab room. It was stark, containing only the basics enough to run the organisation.

"Before we do anything, we need to contact Piccolo, Kal and Slicer. I want to invite them both to our base on Artus to determine what their plans are. Whether they are interested in joining us again. I'm also going to give you Dubrillion. To run as you see fit. You will be completely responsible for it and achieving all the objectives which you and I will discuss later. It's also time Mandalore was given a further promotion. I'm still deciding what to make it and where to place him. I'm thinking at the moment something along the lines of something that will make most of his particular skills and abilities."

Mindan said this last with a grin and waited for Jacen's response, to see where his trusted right hand man stood now he was back from the dead.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Larren flew backwards as he screamed in agony. His legs had just been blown away in an unprovoked attack. He stared at the bloody stubbed masses of legs below his belt. He was unable to move for a moment by the sheer shock of it. He felt two sharp pangs as blaster shots rang out and hit his dual slugthrowers. This man was not one to mess with...at least not alone.

Larren pulled out his comm while the man was currently not shooting at him, and he began to pull himself towards cover. The comm was sent to one of the commanders under his command. It asked that he take a team and infiltrate the attackers ship. He couldn't have this man leaving. Once he finished the comm he pulled out his repeating blaster rifle and slowly edged out from behind the pillar where he had taken refuge.

His trained eyes began silently scanning the corridor, searching for any sign of movement. He spotted the glimmer of armor darting between pillars. On instinct his hands came up and fired off a few shots, hearing a satisfying clang, but nothing more as the armor repelled the blaster shots. This man wouldn't be taken out easily, especially since Larren didn't have any legs.

He slowly began crawling towards where he had last seen his opponent run to. After a few minutes, his adversary came into view. Larren sliently pulled out an ion grenade. He flipped a switch and lobbed it at his opponent. Before the man realized what was happening the grenade had gone off. It shut down all the systems on the suit for at least twenty minutes.

Larren rolled to his left, behind another support pillar and pulled out a thermal detonator, lobbing towards where he had last seen his opponent.

((1))

pJzctEZ.png

OOC: Assuming that: A) TD is standard with a blast radius of five meters, and a class C at that, since no particular form was specified. B) that the standard six second timer is used. C) that Larren should pass out soon due to loss of blood, if he took all the damage from the grenade

IC: Jaden swore at the unexpected elimination of all of his systems. He tried as hard as he could tot get them back online but to no avail. He ducked out, ready to fire his darts when he saw it, a grenade headed straight for his face. It flew at him for two seconds, while he sheathed his blaster and whiped out the vibroswords attatched to his back. SInce he knew Thermal Detonators didn't explode on impact, he took the flat of his blade and crushed it against the side of the detonator, sending it back to its original owner. For the three seconds left jaden threw aside his blade, drew his blasters and took careful aim and manually shot his paralysis dart towards the man with one hand, and a flurry of blaster shots with the other, flanking the pillar. He was glad his darts made the heartbeat speed up due to the poison, with the amount of blood this man was losing.

But he had wasted too much time getting out his vibroblades and the detonator blasted halfway across the room, only sending Jaden Sprawling for 4 feet. He was dazed for one sec, but quickly regained conciousness. He ducked behind a pillar,with nothing showing, he made sure and checked the doors for one last second. He knew this havoc was destined to get a call for backup from the General, not only becasue he was one, but because over 6 grenades had gone off in this room in the past thirty seconds. He was elated to hear the turbolasers of the ship heating up, as it was getting ready to do its job. Jaden knew that once they heated up, it wouldn't be pretty.

Jaden checked his ammo and prepared himself for the last attack, the final blow of the man.

Halál strode forward, through the darkened hallways. He had been looking for Canderous for a very long time, hours it seemed. However, this man was not easy to find on the large ship. Halál was wondering if something had happened that had Canderous preoccupied. But, he wasn't sure if there was anything wrong at all, so he continued his long search. Halál desprately wished to continue his training, loving the feel of new knowledge seep through his body. He longed for the adrenaline to course through him.

Halál was thinking absent mindedly when he suddenly came upon Canderous, his new instructor. Also before him stood a tall togruta, and this one looked like he meant business. Halál stepped toward Canderous, shaking his hand with a nice, firm grip. He was ready for his training.

So as not to make the togruta fell left out, Halál went right to the introductions. He said, "My name is Halál, or death. I am of Slicer's splinter group. What is your name, my friend?"

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

"Sir, I must tell you first off that the Mandalorians are shamed when asked to take off their helmets, which is where my scanner is. If you would be so kind as to show me the way to a workroom, I would gladly recreate one for you." raden waited to see whether the man would let him do this or insist on having him remove his helmet, disgracing him

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

Karnage noticed another entity emerging from the confines of the inner systems of the capital ship. The togruta sensed him as he moved toward Canderous and take his limb in the greeting tradition that humans tend to do. Remaining motionless, Karnage stood at ease patiently awaiting the arrival of the remaining contestants for training. Eventually, after several seconds, the entity who Karnage had just entered introduced himself as Halal, so in reply to the introduction, Karnage introduced himself by stating his name as well.

Feeling there was too much time on the togruta's hands, he walked over to Ripper, who had accompanied him recently on his voyage to Krayiss 2, and spoke to him in his native tongue. Then, after realizing that Ripper would not understand it, he spoke in the common dialect and requested that Ripper engage himself in a brief sparring match so as to pass the time. Karnage awaited Ripper's response to the request to duel with sparring rods.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Larren stared in shock as a paralysis dart lodged itself in his leg. He felt the poison move through his body, effectivly making him unable to move. How the dart had managed to get through his armor he wasn't sure, he would have to get some new armor if he made it though this. He attempted to move his arm to grab another detonator, but he was unable to do it. Next he tried his fingers. He was glad to discover that his fingers were able to move, just enough to move the trigger of his blaster.

Larren attempted to create enough friction with the ground to move his body so he could face his opponent. He wiggled around so his blaster was facing the other man. He waited for the slightest sign of movement. After a few minutes of waiting he decided to take his chances. He picked the pillar closest to where he had last seen the man and opened fire on it. Blaster shots rang out around it.

Since he couldn't control the very limited movement he had right now, the shots weren't very precise, only about five of them hitting their mark. Since the beam was metal the five shots really had no effect except some carbon scoring. He saw just a bit of armor sticking out from the pillar, not enough to hit, but enough to prove that someone was behind the pillar.

He decided to try a different tactic to get to the man. He pointed the blaster up as high as he could and towards the pillar. He felt exhausted just using that little movement and he felt his life beginning to drain away from the blood loss, but he knew he musn't lose. He put pressure on the trigger letting blaster shots ring out from the carbine and attack the ceiling. Pieces of rubble began falling from the ceiling onto the man behind the pillar.

Larren wondered briefly how the men in the hangar three stories above his head were doing handling the ship.

((2))

pJzctEZ.png

Delta hearing the alarms and explosions, ran in their direction until he came to the door to the confeence room. As luck would have it it was locked. he crouched and opened athe control panel accessing the door systems he began to slice int them conecting them so when the time was right he could open the door. He made sure his blaster was ready.

General Larren is in there...

More explosions. He winced. And waited.

OOC(I will come in to help after the duel is done don't worry! )

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Jaden heard the sound of blaster fire, and in his arrogance, knew he couldn't be hit. "That boy is just wasting shots" he thought as he stayed tucked behind cover. Then he realized that the latest danger wasn't coming from the blasters, but from the ceiling itself. A hail of small rocks pelted the man continuously, and he had to make sure he got out of the way. After being thoroughly stunned, and with his right hand still smarting, he ignored most of the pain and ran and dove behind another pillar as quickly as he could. Then he heard it, the sound of the heated turbolasers firing was beautiful to his ears as it made contact all around the man, to the floor. He had two seconds to live, if that, before one blast collided with his enemy, obliterating him in the fire. The ground shook from the inside as sirens blared around him. Swearing again to the fact that he would not escape easily due to the fact that now the entire crew was on alert to what was going on down there, he got out from behind cover and shot at the man with everything he had, big blasters and all.

The sound was deafening as the twin blasters shot towards the man, with only a few hitting their mark. The armor panged as he assaulted the man, but he realized it was doing nothing to him. He now realized that there was no way that he could possibly get out of the way of the turbolasers, and returned to his station behind the pillar, looking for cover items. He found five durasteel crates, about four and a half feet tall, enough for him to hide behind if crouched down. He rushed over to crates and dove behind them. the crates were in the shape of a U and only allowed one way of attack besides a ceiling shot (the inscription says nerf meat). Jaden suck his back to the back of the crates,crouching, and faced the other way from his opponant. he covered the door there and waited until the man was thoroughly shot up before he would look back. He made sure his turbolasers kept firing, as the battle had lasted about 14 minutes. Soon his systems would be online again and he would be back in business. If the turbo's stopped, He would look out to make sure that his man had been eliminated. If anyone else entered, he/ she would have to be eliminated, until he met his brother.

"Vod, I will not let you down" he thought as he waited for the blasters to stop.

Ripper observed the man that had announced himself as Halál, introduce himself. Halal, doesn't that mean permissible in some human language? he thought to himself, Well, as he said, it must mean ”œDeath”

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

General Zak Larren of the Black Sun lay in amazement as turbolaser fire fell on him like rain. Where had this turbolaser come from? They were in a hallway with no turbolasers, but somehow, lasers fell on him. Most of the bolts that hit him magically panged off his armor, but a few got through, leaving scorch marks where his flesh should have been. His body bounced off the ground with each new hit, leaving him in immense pain, paralyzed, and with no legs. Blood continued to seep from the wounds, brining him close to the edge.

He could see the edge of his vision beginning to go black and he knew he didn't have much time left. He could audibly hear his heartrate increasing, causing him only that much more distress. Through his pain and the turbolaser fire he barely managed to turn his body to face the pillar that his opponent had hidden behind this time. He needed to keep the man busy until the turbolasters stopped firing and he could think clearly enough to make out a plan.

He began randomly firing towards the pillar and smiled as the turbolaser fire stopped from overheating. A million things ran through his head. He could attempt to pull the ceiling thing again, but his opponent had escaped too easily from that the last time. Shots to the pillar wouldn't work as he had discovered a few minutes earlier, but another thing might. Larren moved himself a few inches to the left and angled his blaster.

This had better work...

He pulled the trigger and the shots rang out, the smell of discharge filling the air. His red bolts of plasma hit the wall and ricocheted off the metal wall, racing towards their target. They weren't terribly accurate, but most of them found their mark.. They hit his armor and bounced off, keeping him occupied, but not doing any real damage until one shot found it's mark. The soft spot under the arm allowing the hunter full range of motion. The bolt connected, causing the man to cry out in pain. A satisfied smile crept it's way onto Larren's face. This wouldn't be the last pain the man got, but the first in a long line to come.

((3- Good Luck- PMing a mod now...))

pJzctEZ.png

As he awited the others, Canderous decided to sit back and watch the holonet for awhile. After all, being stuck on Krayiss II for nearly a week had grown quite boring, and he wanted some action. When he first turned it on, it just mere mentions of certain brands of food, a few ships Correlli Enterprises had for sale, and other odd sales going on.

But after about an half hour, something did indeed catch the half breed Mandalorian. Turning his solid white eyes upon the view screen, he could not see who was speaking, but the words ran true enough through his ears.

"I am calling together a tournament on Ryloth. This contest is only open to those who dare call themselves Mandalorians. The stakes are a simple contest. The losers lose their armor and are sent home in shame. The victor shall receive some interesting artifacts from my own personal collection, gear I've taken from pretenders to the bloodline during my bounty hunting career. This is something no true Mandalorian warrior can pass up on..."

The man then chuckled before continuing....

"After which, I have a special job for the winner, to be revealed when the tournament is done. While it will be held on Ryloth under my supervision, I will not be personally there to over see things, so Armiena darling, you can keep that fleet of yours at home."

Then it went on about the man awaiting the meeting, but by then Canderous had already left the room and commed ahead to have his ship ready for departure before he arrived in the hanger. This was something he needed to do, something he wanted to do. For far too long he had held the title of Mandalore without opposition, and he needed this competition to see if he was truly worthy of his holding the title.

He also sent ahead an encrypted comm to Mindan, letting him know of where he would be if they were in need of him, and with that done, entered his ship. Without a word, he entered the cockpit, lifted off, and exited the planet to enter hyperspace. With a silent flash above Krayiss II, Canderous Bralor was gone, headed for Ryloth.

((For those who i am supposed to be training: If there is a question that you have or need anything from me, you can PM at this account. That goes for anyone who needs me.))

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Ruling on Jaden v. BS Armada:

Jaden: First off, your sig is too big. But good use of your history/background in the posts, esp. with father's quotes, etc.

Problems: Is it even possible to reflect a thermal with a vibroblade??? Your character must have amazing reflexes”¦ Also, what are the turbolasers in you last post?? Where are they coming from??

Armada: Great job rolling with the punches on the thermals taking off your legs, and with the paralysis dart getting through your armor--and of course, the turbolasers. Very classy performance.

Winner: Black Sun Armada (General Larren). However, he's definately going to need immediate medical attention.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Ripper was seen sprinting off toward the vacant side of the hanger for the training session with sparring rods. Karnage watched in approval as he knew he was about to begin working his muscles which had been cramped up for several days, and he was eager, no”¦, dying to get out to stretch all limbs on his bodacious body.

The togruta trotted over in the general direction of which Ripper now occupied. Then he came to gradual decline of speed. Karnage reached downward and with both hands retrieved from a nearby supply crate a set of sparring rods: two 2 meter rods and a one meter rod. After stilting his back upward from stooping to retrieve the items, Karnage began to think that he would begin looking corpulent and getting more lazy if he did not start training more often.

There were several structure and items of the sort that occupied what would be his and Ripper's training grounds. Ripper appeared to be with his back strafing the side of a ship. There were multiple supply crates sitting around, most of which were empty or they would be on a loading dock or in a storage facility on the ship. Many sounds of the busy scatter of engineers, military officers, and workers hustling around in the distant parts of the landing zone could be heard mixed in the Ripper's battle cry to begin the session.

A clatter of boots on metal floor blossomed into the air as the togruta paced back and forth repeatedly stretching limbs and throwing down his real weapons. He wouldn't need those, after all, they were fighting with sparring rods and hopefully had no intention of killing each other in the training exercise. Karnage popped his head back and forth to stretch his neck muscles as he fumbled with his mandibles, trying to move them out of the way as he discarded any heavy clothing and that was when Ripper had let out his battle cry to begin.

Kids got spunk. Now lets see what my partner has learned skill wize.

With a flick of his wrist and wrenching around of his left arm to the side, Karnage threw away his cape and let it fall to the ground in a coiled mess only moments before it displayed a whirlwind of black and white cloth. Another movement disturbed the stillness of the air which was his other hand retrieving one sparring rod that was placed on his utility belt only seconds before. Then, all would turn into a blur of black, metallic grey, and red with Karnage's mandibles dangling all around like flailing tentacles.

His heart raced with the rapid thump thumps as adrenaline poured into his veins in amounts that made it seem like it was his lifeblood as it desperately tried to keep up with the rate at which his body pierced its path through the diluted, smoke filled air of the ship's hanger. Each stride toward the human brought on new life to Karnage as it got him into his adrenaline high that he so adored, and that is why loved to fight so much. In what was in reality, only seconds, seemed like centuries to the high speed togruta as this life form pulled into a style and grace of fluid movement that could seem so appealing to the eye and was one of Karnage's characteristics that would one day earn him fame.

As the deity made its way toward Ripper at full speed, it made a quick turn and the togruta inverted its stance as it danced up the side of a nearby supply crate and in a way suspened in mid air from the momentum. With a quick slash, Karnage brought his rod down across Ripper's frontal view and clanked across his opponents rod, moving it to the side for a full view of a vulnerable Ripper. With a twist and pull of his abdominal muscles and leg quadriceps, Karnage's leg sprung out and flanked up on Ripper's side to connect with the togruta's opponent's legs. Ripper soon found himself head over heels and lying face planted on the ground.

"So I think that was a wake up call for you, way to stay in the game buddy!" Karnage chuckled through clenched teeth. "That's probably the fastest you will see me move for a while untill I get back into shape."

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Jacen nodded.

"It all sounds good. The question I have is where are we going from here. I understand that we're going to continue with our crimes, but what is our main goal?

Mandalore does need to be given another promotion. He has proven himself once again."

((Sorry bout the short post. Not thinking too clearly. Been a hard day...))

((Posting for The Black Sun Armada (General Larren & Co.)))

(Capture Post)

Larren lay on his back, blood oozing from many of his bodily pores. He slowly rolled over to see a part of his opponents neck sticking out from behind the pillar. He used the last of his strength to bring up his gun, set it to stun, and pull the trigger. The shot rang out across the hall and rammed into the soft spot on the mans neck. He dropped like a rock, hitting the floor with a thud, and a sigh rolled out of Larren's lips as he passed out.

--

Commander Tak Carren made his way into the destroyed hallway. He looked around in the rubble, spying General Zak Larren laying passed out a few meters away. He immeditaly called for a med team to take him to the medical ward. Once they arrived and assured him that he would be taken good care of, Tak continued scouring the rubble.

He caught a feint metal glint and headed in it's direction. It was the man who was resonsible for all of these troubles. He called down a security team and escorted them to the interegation room. He removed all of the man's armor, weapons, and clothes, leaving his unconcious form nothing. He strapped him to the operation table and brought it up to a 45 degree angle. He plugged in the IV and had one of his men bring in the interegation case.

This was personal now. The man strapped to the table couldn't move even if he was concious, and it would stay that way. He would feel immense pain, more than he had caused Larren. Larren had been a friend of Tak's back when they were in training together. Now, he would let his friends would-be murder know what it feels like.

silassig-1.jpg

OOC: I'll play along with the hallway, even though in all of my posts the area hinted at more than obscurely is a hangar.

IC: Jaden wanted to yell at the man after he saw that his armor was taken off and his clothes. Unfortunately, somehow, a blaster shot had hit him in the neck, though it was pretty well protected. He could now see why the general had been so deemed. With the last of his effort, he tried to grunt, tried to show he was alive, but failed dismally. He ignored the pain. Pain was his friend now that he had lost everything dear to him: his brother, his life, and possibly his sister and friends. "Kill me NOW he thought, "You kill me spirit by doing this to me, send me there, now, so that I may join my family on that peaceful homestead, in the afterlife. I have been shamed, dishonored, and now I cannot bear to look upon myself. May I die a worthy death? This is worse than death itself!" with these thoughts, the man was enraged at his captor, but moreso at himself. "I cannot belive that this has happened to me. Why?"

Then he truly felt pain, from not only his injured neck and other areas that had been hit by random blaster fire, but also, more violently, from his core, his very soul. His family would never accept him now. He would have to defeat the man, according to his religion, or face his family, where they would give him a shameful death, and rightfully so. With this in mind, he tried desperately to reject the IV, to stop the pain in his very being that was bothering him so greatly, so as to call upon death as a friend. but it worked to no avail, and his body was injected with the serum, dulling his senses, making him far less aware to the things around him. He fell into an almost comatose state. The last thing he thought was, "Father, I have failed you. I expect no mercy. Your family must do what is right and kill me. But should I take this mand down with me, think better of me father. Allow me to work in your fields as a true mandalorian, among a greater man." With this, he passed out. [/u]

An holo transmission arrives from an untraceable source. The figure that appears before those that are assigned to passing transmissions on and such is that of a tall, gaunt figure. His flesh is sickly pale and his facial skin is pulled too taught over his sharp features. His eyes appear sunken in and if his skin wasn't near as tight as it was, his cheeks would be sunken in much the same manner.

"Good evening Black Sun, I'm your new Vigo-Mr. Mortati. If you haven't heard the news, a man by Dagon stopped the fighting on Coruscant. Ronin is a Vigo now as well, as Dagon felt it'd profit the company more to have him working with the current...leaders.

I'm not so sure where this comm will arrive at and it isn't good to keep your partners in the dark..."

He smiles, his lips curling at a disgusting angle before he continues on with his creepy voice.

"...so I'd like to request a meeting. My comm frequency is attached to this message, please do get in touch soon."

The image flickers and disappears shortly after he stops speaking.

Mr_Mortati.jpg

The point is that you can't be too greedy. -Donald Trump

A comm arrives for the Black Sun forces at Krayiss II, relayed to the forces there in such a way as to protect the shipyard's locale from those hailing it. The comm location of the ships trying to reach the Black Sun higher ups, while heavily encrypted and along secure channels, is not hidden.

A dignified Black Sun operative speaks on the comm system, straightening what appears to be a suit of sorts. He has longer black hair and his tone is formal and business like.

This is Black Sun Operative T53-NG. We are here to relay news of an offer that will end the current strife that has befallen Black Sun. Following the incident at Coruscant, Lord Faust has informed us that Darkwatch securities has brokered a peace deal. The terms offered would call for a division of Black Sun's operations into the following spheres and commanding Vigos as follows; Mindan Bretchell, council head and bounty hunter leader; Jacen Onnd, Ship theft and stripping; Ronin Wartide, Privateering; Piccolo and Dragon will jointly oversee the assassins, bounty hunters with proven loyalty and skill that become directly employed by the organization; Kal, extortion; and a man by the name of Mortati for contraband.

Additionally, the ships that Lord Faust ordered us to remove from the battle breaking out at Coruscant until the fighting died down are awaiting you and your orders at the coordinates showing where our comm is originating from, so send us the word and we are at your disposal.

Hail Black Sun.

Agent T53-NG gives a salute and the comm fades.

Hail Daisaku!

BSO.jpg

Jacen looked at Mindan. They had recieved two comms from two different people informing them of the peace between themselves and the pirates. Maybe this was a good thing.

--Comm to Agent T53-NG--

Agent T53-NG, please bring your ships back to Krayiss II. The location should be in your systems. That is all.

--Onnd Out

--End Comm--

--Comm to Mr. Mortati--

Mr. Mortati, this is Jacen Onnd of Black Sun. A meeting could be mutually beneficial. However, seeing how we have just been ambushed, I request the meeting be held at the Last Call, on Coruscant, if you wish to make this meeting in person, until we are sure of your intentions.

I hope to see you soon.

-Onnd Out

--End Comm--

Jacen then sent a comm to Piccolo on Coruscant. After the comms were sent he looked at Mindan, not sure which emotion he was feeling, or for that matter what he was feeling himself.

"This is a dangerous time for us. We must proceed with caution."

silassig-1.jpg

Crosa blasted out of hyperspace in to Kraysis II. He hovered in his ship for about an hour when he saw Delta trying to slice a door.

Huh...

Crosa landed his ship about 20 yards away from where Delta was, then after checking for any current threats, he ran over his old friend. As Crosa crouched near Delta he said...

"Hey, Delta. I heard there were some black sun agents over here and I wanted to check to see if there is anything I can help with... so, whats happening?"

Crosa waited for Delta73's responce...

8HRxc.jpg[/url]