Onderon

As Karys bowed before his master, expecting punishment even as the younger, Ar-Pharazon lent her will, he was rather surprised to find that was not to be his fate. Sheog instead seemed to approve of him, and of what he intended to do. Thus, he acted, rising from his bow to his feet not wishing to waste a moment.

”I thank you for such praise my master, I shall see your will is done.”

Turning to face Telperiën Ar-Pharazon, he spoke, smiling ever so slightly as he did so.

”What say you to a small trip below? See if that rabble below meet our needs.”

As he waited for the reply, the massassi warrior considered what he might encounter. And what he might need to do to fix any gaps in the plan that had transpired into place. He had a few ideas but first would need to see the condition of the troops. After that then his options would be made clear.

Edited by Guest

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

As soon as the landing codes were received, Milenko headed toward the Bleeding Kyber, a hint of thrill in his soul. His dream was seemingly becoming true, and beneath the façade that he had so long placed upon his facial expressions, an smirk corrupted it, like a crack upon a painted masterpiece. He was ready to begin his tutelage under the infamous Sith Hutt, to learn his secrets, to obtain his dream, and whatever that would follow. For in his heart, laid the very foundations of Greed. And it only grew as the Sith Master greeted him through the Force.

The wave of influence that washed over him felt chaotically magical, as it's intent and desire mirrored his own. He could help but mutter aloud as he changed his ship's trajectory. "And now it begins..."

Landing his ship, he disembarks alone, save for the representative that Sheog had sent in his place, the young lady Hayley. Fiddling with his gloves as he tightens them from around the wrists, he looks around, ironically amazed. Turning toward the girl, he smiles humbly, and offers her to lead. "After you. I'm excited about seeing what your Master meant by his experiments."

75196401_876440456210803_2971411180634366772_n.png.7d1045ce91932a34f1faf6a1d547ae87.png

"Kriffing hate those ships, no room to stretch and stuck with the same idiots in hyperspace where you have nothing to do but suffer and wait." The tall Trandoshan grunted as he exited the small transport in the busy Black Sun Golan of Onderon, his final destination in the preparation to defeat the combined attack from the enemies of the Sith. His pilot had decided not to wake him as they dropped from hyperspace, and had decided not to alert Black Sun officials of his passenger, likely hoping to avoid any unneccsary contact and get on with delivering the supplies he had been paid to bring. Now alone, Borsk stretched as he looked about amidst the flurry of ships arriving and departing and the harried faces of dock crew and ship masters.

"I guess I have to find someone, I wasn't even given a contact to report to. Ugh."

ZHHB7sF.png

Telperiën licked her lips as she watched the Hellespont begin its first mine laying run, dropping little packages of death along all approach vectors save one of the gem of the Sith and Black Sun Alliance. The only approach possible for capitals was through the interlacing fire of the Golans. Withering, sweeping, and blistering fire of the Ion and Turbolaser cannons. Then chuck missiles into the fray and there would be quite a few dead Imperials or Rebels should they attempt the pass without going single file.

Her purple/yellow eyes bored into the holographic image of the insane Hutt. She clapped her hands together once and looked to her Massassi friend.

“Yeah lets go see them, lead the way Karys Narat iv-Adas if you will. I still can’t get a speeder license yet, so you are going to have to drive.”

This whole thing was very draining for the girl, always being at the edge of her knowledge base, and relying on the force and lesser beings was very trying. She glanced at the comm on her wrist and smiled widely.

“Oh Ca’Aran sent one of his friends to help!” She activated her comm and sent it off to the Mandalorian Crusader. Her voice sickly sweet and sounding like it was dragged through a gravel yard.

“Borsk Zero-House, I bid you welcome to the capital of the Sith Empire. My father trusts you enough to send you, so please join us on the surface for the troop inspection. I look forward to hearing your advice.”

Tel.png.2b2713b149ad183d24a4b9a423368e48.png

The furious activity of the busy planet continued endlessly, the preparations for war clearly showing to even the most uninformed of passerby that a struggle upon massive proportions was about to begin, to burst like a massive storm upon the planet shrouded in darkness. The colors of the Sith, dark and powerful with a history of bringing war and terror upon the galaxy, and of the Black Sun, the famous organization responsible for much of the crime and infilitration across the mass of planets, were spread everywhere, warships gathering and thousands of troops readying for battle.

Borsk growled out a response in his heavily accented Basic as the small girl, whom he assumed was some kind of Sith by the way she carried herself, requested him to follow the girl to the place where the troops were being readied for the conflict ahead. "As you will."

ZHHB7sF.png

Karys gave a nod of approval, before leading the way as requested. He sighed as the young child of Ar-Pharazon seemed giddy over the fact someone called themselves 'Ca'Aran' had sent someone to assist their efforts. He was unsure who this man was and so was cautious...he disliked unknown variables like that.

This was not including the fact that whoever had been sent might offer advice contradictory to his own advice. Advice that might be unwarranted, he would soon see however if that were the case.

Borsk Zero-House he overheard was the name used. A bit strange for his tastes, but he had heard worse, he shunned the thought aside. Soon enough he led the young Telperiën to the hangar bays where a shuttle waited...the same that had brought him up to the defence platform. Taking a seat, he focused in the Force, meditating as he sat and preparing for whatever might await him below.

He had no doubt the troops would be inadequate as they were, given what he had witnessed thus far below, but with the right motivation he was certain he could pull them into something resembling a disciplined fighting force that would be able to put up a decent fight should anyone turn up. If it was one thing Karys knew it was war, it was in his blood and his people's blood just as much as the Force.

This was where he thrived, where few others did.

He would mould them as he had been moulded, he would break them down and remake them. And just maybe he would gain some respect along the way by all who observed him, instead of being seen as anything but a failure. The only ones so far who had offered any form of respect was his master Sheog, Hayley and the younger Telperiën. He would remember that and repay the act someday.

As soon as the two were below, Karys knew instantly who Borsk was. As the only Trandoshan among the various troops and wearing neither Black Sun nor Sith colours it was fairly obvious. As he approached, the massassi studied the reptilian species, trying to think what to make of him. He certainly seemed one of few words given how he acted towards Telperiën and the words he used.

At least for now, but then again that could be a good thing. Putting aside his doubts about him, Karys decided to give the benefit of the doubt and trust the child's instincts. Even if he was unsure what to make of the reptilian man before him.

Leading the way, he was soon in front of a large group of troops who appeared to be minding their own business when the trio arrived. It was only then he spoke, loud enough and commandeering that all could hear and it was clear whom was now in control. For the time being.

”Ok first things first. Someone around here care to tell us who the commander is and where do we find them? As for the rest of you...form up for troop inspection! As of right now you are placed under our command until further notice as directed by Lord Sheog. Do I make myself clear? Now move it, on the double! Before I start flaying one of you for every hour we get delayed.”

Karys waited for a trooper to step forward and inform them, all the while keeping an eye upon the other troops with at least one eye when he could. He intended to make good on his word, any delay would be reprimanded and laziness or failure to follow orders that made sense would not be tolerated and punished accordingly.

He was certain the other two would approve of his methods. At least to some degree.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

Telperiën’s mouth did not move as she spoke through the force to the Massassi warrior. Her disapproval shone like a beacon through the force, glittering like the glass shiv he had affixed to his belt. If there was one thing the Sith had never learned in their history it was basic troop command. Hell she only knew it because of watching Ca’Aran. So she decided to bestow a morsel of higher learning on the Massassi that he may have not heard before. Her speech was laced in tired sarcasm, though it was meant more in love than disrespect.

Ah yes great idea, let's scare our men into submission. No wonder the Sith haven’t gotten far in conquest. Loyalty is more valuable than fear on a battlefield in my opinion, take your short term gains from scaring the enemy, inspire that loyalty, don’t demand it.

The last bit had been from a speech she had heard while on Dathomir. Of course the one that had given it had ended up a chunk of molten carbon at the hands of her parents, but such was life. Telperiën looked over the group of troopers and smiled, she beckoned to the hesitant commander, ‘Bolten Jarrix’ according to his name badge, and reluctantly he strode forward to salute before the massive Massassi. While the two of them talked, she looked back at Borosk, her canines showing sharp in her grin.

“Do you have experience fighting Jedi?”

Qaela waited in the shadows, observing and sensing how things were with her daughter. Even she was surprised at how rapidly the girl had grown and matured, in mind if not in body. There was little that she could do here to help her daughter, only hamper it. There might come a time when she would need to step into her daughter's life once again, but this was not that time. Telperien had to learn from her own mistakes, and needed to be given the freedom to make them. Qaela would not be like her mother and smother her daughter.

With nothing to do here, it was time for her to return to Korriban and accomplish the task set to her by the Dark Lord. With the metal humming with cool, comforting darkness, she commandeered a supply shuttle that had just offloaded its cargo. The crew, resistant at first, quickly came to heel when they saw her lightsaber and demeanor as a Sith of some small import. They acknowledged her orders to take her to Korriban and passed the trip in silence that was fine with her. She needed time to prepare and decide how she was going to deal with a large group of backstabbing, violent, unruly Sith long enough to teach them.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Borsk smiled slightly, the dangerous grin of the young warrior Sith infectiously spreading to his tired face. It had been some time since he had fought alongside someone of her young age, but it would not be the first time. His mind drifted back to the ship he had once commanded, the skilled crew he had worked with, the struggles of recruiting and trying to find those whom he could trust, and the many bounties he had collected. He turned his face back to the girl as the troop commander and the older Sith talked togethor. He had seen troops trained in many different ways, and the aggresive attitude of the warrior, his strange skin and eyes closer to Borsk's own than most others.

"Not yet, Child-Warrior." Borsk growled, his voice sounding tired and worn as he remembered times he had done his best to forget. "I've run from them before, but I was never contracted to slay them. Perhaps that time will come."

ZHHB7sF.png

She held out her hand towards the fearsome Lizard, curling her hand inwards like a claw until little jets of electrostatic discharge jumped between her stubbed, bitten nails. The jets turned into an eddy of blue flame as they traced her palm, circling and winding into a beautiful tattoo in the air above her small palm. Her yellow eyes concentrated as she chanted with each outburst of air. Her lips tearse and pale, her upper jaw lightly biting onto her lower lip but with every word the pressure increased.

Feldrom

Ishthum

Nandoom

Cananthradrüm

Blood dripped in a steady flow down her chin.

She reached out and grabbed his scaley wrist and planted the tattoo upon it as gentle as a kiss. It would only burn a little bit. It melded and flowed like molten iron around his wrist, a symbol of power and reward in a nightsister society.

“There’s your contract, kill a Jedi and earn my master’s favour.”

Her pink tongue flicked at the bloody mess that was her chin and she grinned.

“See? Isn’t that fun! I love the force, you can do so much cool stuff with it!”

But it was so tiring to use, especially like that. And when she turned back to the Sith commander, her shoulders slumped slightly.

“And to kill as many Jedi as possible you must immediately begin the construction of a planetary Turbolaser (complete: 4/23/2018) and boost our garrisons. Thank you. You are dismissed.”

Now she was really wiped out, she stumbled back to the shuttle and fell onto the crash webbing with a whuff. Then she was asleep almost instantly.

Borsk stared down at his wrist, now discolored by the charred scales and the burned flesh underneath the tattoo-contract he had been given by the Sith girl. Her strange abilities in the Force had created it upon him, without his permission or even any actions by his part. Now, he had been given a contract to slay a Jedi, another of those damned force user. He was going to tell her that he didn't usually deal in ambigious favors, but she had wandered off, looking a little worse for wear. First he had to figure out how to kill one, then he had to find one and get them alone so he could execute them. "A lot of kriffing work for a damned favor. Kriff these force Users, and kriff the Jedi."

Borsk figured speaking to the Sith about killing Jedi would be pointless, they were a haughty and annoying bunch, outside of the girl he had so recently met and been lightly tortured by, and they also used the Force in their battles. Borsk had heard some of the Black Sun were on the planet, and so he headed off to find them. If reports were to be believed, their leader had slain many Jedi in his time. Perhaps he would have some advice to killing Force Users. The tall Trandoshan figured the nearest bar would be a good spot to start looking.

ZHHB7sF.png

The massassi felt the young child touch his mind, however even as she did he almost as if by instinct blocked the vital parts of his mind from her, preventing any chance that she might find something he wouldn't necessarily want her to know.

Only allowing her to touch the non-essential parts, and speak directly to him mind to mind before she went to the shuttle after her tiring ordeal with Borsk. He returned the favour as he heard the words and took in the wisdom. She did have a point. As such he changed tact, and thanked her for the advice before speaking to the commander.

“Hmm perhaps you are right. I have spent too long among my own kind it seems, no matter I shall try to inspire loyalty from here on in with mutual respect rather than fear. Unless it is needed of course. Although I think we have our work cut out for us with this lot.”

He inspected the one who had the unenviable task of stepping forward. A man who seemed rather nervous albeit understandably so when surrounded by two sith. One a behemoth of a man, resembling what a human might call a 'demon' in some respects. He decided to remedy it a bit and put him at ease.

Bolten Jarrix, he read the name from the tag was his name.

“Ok, Bolten Jarrix, is it? No need to be so stiff... I won't bite much. We are soldiers of rank both and I shall treat you as such. Tell me honestly, what is the current state of the defences here on the ground? Do you have any tanks and the like? Other than the men before us is there anything available on Onderon and within the city or garrison that could potentially be put to use should the need arise. Anything at all. A storm is on the horizon, and we will need every card in our deck on the table to beat it.

If I am to make you into a disciplined and well oiled machine, I need to know just what I have to work with and just what needs fixing. No matter how small or insignificant you feel it may be, please mention it. Please also mention any men you feel may be not pulling they're weight and I shall see about remedying that as well. I may appear frightening in appearance and with abilities that may seem beyond your scope to comprehend, but I am still a soldier and a man who respects the opinions of his officers.

No matter if I disagree with them. So tell me everything you can, and we shall see what can be done.”

As he awaited an answer, Karys silently observed the exchange between the young child and the trandoshan. The way she weaved the spell reminded him a little of back home when he had in his youth spent some time among the kissai priests and witnessed their use of ancient sith magic and spells to both speak to the spirits of the deceased and help interpret others dreams or visions. Even once witnessing how they conquered fire from thin air.

It fascinated him and had aided in his later exploration of the unknown. He noted that the act seemed to tire the young Dathomori Sith when she retired to the shuttle as Borsk wandered off into town. It appeared that there was as always a price to using such techniques...that there was a draining effect.

Such was the nature of the Dark. It gave but also took from a person, a equal trade he figured in exchange for what was offered.

Akheron.jpg

Tros sat within the pilot's chair of the Swift Justice as he pulled out of hyperspace and looked at the planet before him. It was calm, yet the moon very close to it almost begged for him to touch down there. In time Duxn, in due time. Tros knew that his people held a massive history with that place, and he himself knew it very well. But his time for a reunion of sorts wasn't present. He was here to accept a contract. Opening a channel, he sought out what he was looking for.

"This is Tros Ardell. I am here to accept a contract for Black Sun."

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

The shuttle departed towards Korriban, carrying the last heir of Ar-Pharazon and the nightsister Qaela. The young girl sat, snuggled into her crash webbing, one finger absentmindedly twirling her locks of hair, while the other hand wrote up a short report to her master.

“My Lord, the troops have been left in the capable hands of both Sheog and the Sith Lord Karys, who have been busy in their training. I have left comprehensive defenses in my wake, and should the Rebel Alliance and their pack of rabid Jedi deem it fit to attack the non hostile world of Onderon, which we took through diplomatic treaty without force, we will crush them like the bugs they are. I look forward to seeing you after the battle, for now I treat for Korriban, where I will await you and your agents.

May the force be with you.”

With the message dispatched, the shuttle disappeared into hyperspace.

As the Princeling Milenko entered the grandiose Star Destroyer, the young Hayley motioned for him to follow her with a gloved hand. She brought them both to a small turbolift, and entered into the control panel a long series of numbers, which started the turbolift moving at great speed.

“Welcome to my Master’s experimental chamber, scientific experiments specifically. I’m sure his sexual and spiritual experimenting chambers are elsewhere.”

She gave the prince a wink with her one good eye, and motioned to a lab of sparkling ebony, lit by the fractured red crystals that ran like the pumping veins of a beast throughout the ship. Each crystal structure glittered and pulsed, screams of pain echoing through the force. The latticework was bound with the souls of those that had died in their conquests. Corellia, Dathomire, Coruscant, and finally Kashyyyk. The collected souls of the damned would light their work.

A large holoconsole displayed the pending genome project, an experiment in imprinting the complex genetic structure of a Tuk’ata with dark side corruption. There had been 132 experiments so far, each closer then the last at providing corrupted strength without a polymerizing chain reaction that would erase all usability from the beast. All in good time.

Another consol glowed green before a negative pressured chamber, displaying several Aurebesh warnings about the recombination of a several plagues throughout history. Currently a Trandoshan scientist was performing horizontal gene transfer to isolate the natural virulance of the Rakghoul Plague, in order to revitalize the ancient strains they had found on Belsavis, the LUCA of which was none other then the disease that had ripped the Infinite Empire apart, in memory long perished.

Finally, there was a large bacta-tank, bound by the crimson crystals in which floated the body of a young woman with raven hair and elfin features. Emblazoned on the side of the tank were letters F.O.X. The monitors showed little signs of life, but for a few lines of neural oscillation fed from implanted Magnetoencephalography. Theta waves were present in her hippocampus, and they matched the screams that echoed in the force. Every tortured soul was speaking through the dreams of the lifeless corpse.

“You spoke of awakening life. We know of awakening demons…”

---Planetside---

With gusto that only could be described as Hutt-privilege, The Demented Madness landed beside the troop formations that the Massassi was training. As the dust settled about them, the landing ramp yawned, matched with a widening hunger that permeated the dusty air with tangible intensity. From the lowering ramp, a small ranat scuttled, rushing to the Massassi Sith as fast as its little rodent feet could carry it. It wore a too-small blazer through which tufts of fur were bursting forth, and almost as ill-fitting was a feathered cap and monicle. It squeaked out in broken basic as it rose to its hind legs, motioning a bow with its arm as its tail whipped about him

“My name is Horatio Foruenbach, concierge of the Mad Hutt, Sheog, Master of the Krath.”

It bowed again, and the troops immediately straightened their shoulders in unison, like marionettes pulled by the same strings. The mighty Hutt pushed his way down the ramp as silence loomed about them. He wore a grey hood under which his crimson eyes blazed, the outline of a scraggly beard pouring down his matching grey tunic. How the countless rolls of greasy fat were contained was a mystery. At his side walked a buxom blonde, who stood out for her overused appearance.

“The Master Sheog, and his… ah… Associate? Kormy Daniels. You might know her from her appearances in… ah… Holos I will not name.”

The ranat sighed, whispering an aside

“At least it isn’t Rose Tico.”

The crimson eyes of the Hutt found his apprentice and a large smile spread over his grotesque face, making it even more unnerving. The Force pulled Karys to him, and the Hutt embraced him as a brother, squishing the man into his greasy folds. His voice was a blubbery whisper

<>

He turned to the troops, raising his staff above his head

<>

Scattered clapping came from the crowd of mostly confused troops. The Hutt held his apprentice at arm’s length, which was disappointingly not out of the range of spittle.

<>

As The Demented Madness made its way towards the assembled fleet, the great Hutt gave his former apprentice a mighty clap on the back. The Fleet was arranged in a perimeter behind the minefield, complimenting the Golan platforms with fire-support.

OvQX5BE.png

King Kheldar vos Correlli said:
Sheog, I have to ask, overkill much?

"Ahh, Tros Ardel, most powerful of the Mandalorians to walk this side of Concord Dawn, welcome to the Free state of Onderon. Attached to this tightbeam is the order of battle against the coming storm. Familiarize yourself with it, and win or lose this will honour the Gods of Battle and war. Please join the fleet staging point aboard the Black Sun Golan III and prepare for action should we need it. We are expecting Jedi, Remnant, and Galactic Alliance to attack us here. Please be wary of your entry path towards the Golans and the planet, it is treacherous. In the packet, which is provided to our fleet commanders is the exact location and density of the field, as well as the locations of hyperspace entrances from both the Core and the Black Sun staging."

The voice of Onderon Space Command, routed through the Black Sun Golan, was crisp but welcoming. Likely coming from a beautiful young lady of noble birth. The package of data and plans was also placed into the hands of the Trandoshan Hunter, who was bidden to join the fleet and prepare for a great hunt.

Before the mighty Mandalorian Hunter lay the vast expanse of the Japrael system, the second planet of which was considered the jewel of the Lesser Lantillian Route, the main fueling and staging hub for the entrance to the core worlds. The two Golan III Space Defense NovaGuns belonging to the owner demesne of the system, were great dark blots against the twin jewels of Onderon and Dxun. Intimidating space stations, the Golans were each bigger than an Imperial Class Star destroyer and well armed. Before them, covering any approach were the minefields set up by the daughter of Ar-Pharazon and the minelayer Hellespont. The system was locked down and prepared for whatever bitter siege the Allies could muster. If there was to be a war, it would be a bitter one. The one approach past the Golans and to the surface was filled with civilian traffic, and big enough for a single star destroyer to pass through, all the while under the watchful eye of the two Golan’s mighty guns and siege torpedo launchers. Should two attempt the pass, one would stray into the minefield and be destroyed. Or at least that was the idea.

Next to the Twin Golans the Sith and Black Sun Fleets stood in readiness. The Black Sun Nebulon B2 Canto Bight Fiasco, the CR-90 Hellespont, and the Agave Totenkopf II waited for fighters and smaller ships. The Canto keeping a constant low-band communications signal to the distant main fleet of the Black Sun. While the Sith fleet Warspite, Sunder, Chronoweave, and the flagship The Bleeding Kyber also stood in prepared battle state. Their high frequency sensors pinging out into the depths of the Japrael system. For now only finding dust and debris.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

"Understood."

That was all Tros needed to say before he turned his attention to navigating the mine field to reach the Golan platform he was instructed to head towards. As he piloted his ship, which was much bigger then his former ship, took a bit of careful eyes to get through, even with the exact coordinates. Although, upon clearing the area, he had his ship head and dock with the Golan to join the fleet staging area. As he headed to where he directed, he made sure that his A280 blaster riffle and DL-44 heavy blaster pistol was armed and ready. Although he had a feeling that such weapons would be less important at the moment. They would be more useful later on in the fight, if it ever came to it. But from the layout of the system and how Black Sun and the Sith fleet had set themselves up, he understood what exactly he was being contracted for. He would help them win whatever battle came his way, but they hoped it would end in space before it ever reached planet side for either Onderon or Duxn. And for that, he would be ready.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

“Celora Karth.”

The voice came without a hint of menace from a crisply uniformed girl of her own age. Clothed in red and black with the crimson dark star of the Black Sun emblazoned on her cap and shoulder boards. The girl had pale skin, nearly translucent in the shining Japraelian sun. Veins in blue tracing faintly below, arcing up until they disappeared behind the uniform cap. The girl strode forward, black shined boots making little noise in the grassy terrain of the central plaza. She was obviously some kind of high ranking military member of the criminal organization, though her age could be quite confusing to most.

“I am second Captain Lissa Balatrine, of the Red Dawn expeditionary force to the free state of Onderon. We have been looking for you.”

Her small white hand extended a datapad to the other girl. “We look to recruit you into our force division, the pay is substantial, and you will receive any combat training you wish. Are you interested?”

pJzctEZ.png

Celora jumped slightly as the voice of the uniformed girl startled her from her meditation, breaking her futile attempts at creating the sort of angry calm that was necessary for the Sith. The Sith apprentice smiled shyly at the Black Sun officer, who seemed to be everything Celora wished to be and wasn't, calm, confident and impressive. The clean and well ordered uniform fit well with what the other girl had seen of the Black Sun, whose professional nature seemed at odds with their actions. Some of the Black Sun had appeared almost garish, and to take a serious enjoyment from their work, rather than the cruel pleasure of the Sith's destruction.

Thoughts whirled like a swarm of Dardanellian locust as Celora tore her eyes away from the red clothes and heavy black boots to stare at the slim hand and even slimmer datapad. The way of the Sith had been anger and pain for her, almost torturous experiences designed to strengthen her at the cost of whatever was left of her sense of justice or mercy. She had been forced to relieve her past, her long years of suffering, and it had awakened in her a power she had never expected. Yet, a small part of her missed the Zabrak she had left behind, and the path of success and power not only gained from crushing and destroying others. The way of the Sith had not been what she had hoped or expected.

"I- I don't have much to bring to the table, just a single fighter..." She paused, gathering her rampant and scattered thoughts as her hand reached for the datapad. "Yes, I am."

Z63h0xS.png

Milenko could only gawk in silence at the site that fell before his eyes as he entered the lab, almost as if he could feel the pain that swam within this crystals themselves, like music upon a maestros ears. "Beautiful." He spoke as his gaze shot about, his eyes momentarily falling upon the girl's own form. "And if your Master's other chambers are as exquisite as this one, perhaps in a year or two, you could show me them as well." Milenko chuckled as a grin crept across his face, and he turned back toward the room as the tour continued.

Stopping first at the Holoconsole housing the Genome Project, Milenko's brow furrowed momentarily as he looked over it's contexts. "Tuk'ata Experimentation, huh?" Milenko spoke, remembering back to learning of the beasts as a child. "What is Sheog's goal with this? Does he plan to map out their corruption to use in other beasts? Or is he planning on controlling them?" And in truth, both prospects intrigued Milenko. If Sheog was capable of using the genetic mapping that caused the corrupted mutation in the Sith Hounds, then perhaps it could be done to other beasts, or even sentient races. And the ability to control Sith Hounds, especially large quantities, would make for a tide turning empowerment.

Milenko curiously peaked over the Trandoshians' shoulder, or rather around it, as they came upon the second of the projects. At first he couldn't tell what the being was working on, but after further investigation, he noticed the being studying the Rakghoul. "Interesting." He thought to himself. Milenko had thought of re-weaponing the Blue Shadow Virus himself, but this gave him an idea. If there were a way to use the means of passing the plague only through bites such as the Rakghoul, then it could be controlled and used in localized locations. But as he gazed upon the other virus, Milenko chuckled, startling the Trandohshian. "Absolutely Brilliant" Milenko said, walking away.

Noticing the large bacta tank before it was even offered for his viewing pleasure, Milenko ran toward it and placed his palms upon it's glass like a child whom had quickly noticed a candy store. This was the epitome of what he seemed to have been feeling, and it was recognized right away. It was almost as if it called toward him, feeling it's begging and torture. He couldn't help but feel giddy. And he gazed upon the woman floating within as if he envied her, to feel such glorious torture. Oh to be in her place he but wished. But alas, as the young girl escorting him spoke, he turned toward her with curiosity in his gaze.

"Teach me." Milenko spoke, his words echoing of a young schoolboy aching to learn. "Teach me to create demons and devils alike. Perhaps even I will become the greatest of his experiments."

75196401_876440456210803_2971411180634366772_n.png.7d1045ce91932a34f1faf6a1d547ae87.png

The princeling’s words at first confused her, but as they became clear, a heated blush began to stain her pale skin crimson. It ran its way to her ears before she could get her emotions under control. The taste of bile soured her mouth, the memories of the attempted rape upon her by Uriel Stonedog clawing their way from where she had suppressed them. All these years later, several bodies ago, the feelings of violation and rage burned through her as if his tearing hands were still marking her skin.

“Those are chambers of Wrath.”

Hayley breathed out with her warning, the blush smoldering into ash on her skin. About her the Force took upon an edge of ice, and the very air began to chill. She motioned to the genome project, and brought up a holofeed of the destruction of Kashyyyk. Tuk’ata were seen tearing Wookiees asunder and feasting upon their corpses.

“The minds of lesser beings are easy to manipulate. Tuk’ata have been manipulated by the Sith since the early ages of the Sith. Their very DNA has been warped by the hands of countless Sith, into the chalice of corruption that you see before you.”

The girl held her hand over a sampling tray, and the screens lit up with a variety of signals.

“Useless beasts other then for cannon fodder. Imagine splicing the DNA of higher creatures to be as easily influenced as these…”

She pointed to the plagues, drawing the link between the two experiments. A small throwing dagger attached to a chain rose from the table, into her palm. She studied the notched edges with her one good eye, watching her reflection warp as she handled it. It ebbed and flowed with the desires of the room about them

“The Krath Master… Ason Antilles once bore this weapon. He used it to spread his own version of the Rakghoul plague, one that bound the minds and souls of those it struck to his will. Didn’t stop Sheog from eating him though.”

With the toss of her hand, she underhanded the blade to the Princeling, handle first so it wouldn’t stab the man.

“We have little interest in zombies. We want the living to choose the darkness, embrace it and grow stronger. If not, we want them to be utterly useless in their opposition.”

A growing hunger swept over them as The Demented Madness landed onboard The Bleeding Kyber. Hayley sent forth a greeting to her master, and followed Milenko to floating corpse, the subject of his attention. Jealousy sprang unwanted to her mind as she looked over the girl, darkness seeping from her body with every scream from broken souls.

“Reach into yourself, Princeling. What motivates you to breath, what keeps you from death? What drives you to embrace the dark? Here is mine...”

Rage began to rise within the girl standing beside the prince. It was echoed in the body before them, the crimson veins of crystal beginning to pulsate with the heartbeat of the damned. Broken heroes thrown from their high morality to bathe in blood.

...Biters and Retrobates…

Hayley was all but gone, replaced by a wicked thing, all grace and poise fallen away to the embodiment of Wrath. It beckoned the man to fall into its embrace. To join in the corruption of soul

...I am the second sin of man beyond the fallen fruit, I fell the first, bringing death to an innocent world. I drink of fierce Phlegethon, and thirst for her waves of torrent fire aflame with rage...

OvQX5BE.png

“Tah tah, now now, you don’t need anything to bring to the table when the Black Sun can provide you anything you desire.” As if to aggressively emphasize this fact she held up a thousand credit chip and snapped the heavy metal card in half as if it was a twig between her thumb and forefinger. She let a sloppy smile cross her lips that was not at all reflected in her cold steel grey eyes. That steel gaze surveyed her and then focused on the eyes of Celora Karth. “Remember, all are ashes and dust and return to that state. The only thing that matters is power. Your ship will likely be destroyed when the GA nukes this planet in an effort to save it.”

She extended a pale white hand towards miss Karth. “Leave it all behind, your past, your memories, and your ship. I'd say 'kill it if you have to' but that's totally cliche. Where you are destined you can buy as many memories as you desire. Or enough money to forget what bothers you.” She gestured to a shuttle which waited a pad away, covered in silver Nubian decoration. “Do you trust me?”

pJzctEZ.png

Karys was just about to enquire further into the defences when he noted the arrival of The Demented Madness, rather quickly several of the closer troops moved out of the way as the craft came into view and landed beside the formation. And then he was approached by a small rodent with a monicale and a feathered cap. Sheog's concierge apparently. It made sense in a way...he was mad after all.

Karys could feel the tell-tale sign of his master inside and a smile likewise spread across his face as Sheog came out. It was true...it had been too long since they had last seen each other in person, and to be honest he felt a rancor shadow creature was no substitute for the Hutt himself. There was no comparison to the mad Hutt.

He had little warning when Sheog, rather unceremoniously lifted him with the Force and dragged him through the air into his greasy arms. One thought crossed his mind.

I'm going to need a shower after this and some more clothes.

But then his thoughts went elsewhere and heard the words he had long been wanting to hear, as the staff was raised above him. What had seemed a lifetime in the coming had finally arrived. At last, a true rebirth as he was ascended. At last his trials and tribulations had bore fruit beyond the lessons they had taught him.

To the massassi this was everything. Finally, he would have recognition in the Order and would be treated with a bit more respect by those beyond his current company and Telperiën Ar-Pharazon. When Sheog spoke it confused Karys a moment.

Jedi Knight? What is he on about. Must be a mistake.

He cast the thought aside as he thought up in what this all meant. And then he felt it. The Dark, it seemingly agreed with this choice of his masters...for the massassi felt stronger, the connection he had felt more refined. More focused. All became clearer. Karys was thinking of a name with which to title himself when something strange happened. He was sure he heard a voice in the wind whisper, a voice all too familiar.

His father.

In his ear came but one word from this voice.

Akheron.

He was certain the whispered word was telling him something. Offering a suggestion, from beyond the grave. A final piece of advice before fading. The word stuck in his mind and the choice was made. He would be Darth Akheron, it was a fitting title for one who used his pain as fuel. If he recalled the word 'Akheron' literally meant Pain. It made sense.

As such he informed his former master of his choice as the two made their way to the Bleeding Kyber.

“I thank you, Master Sheog. I am glad you think I am finally worthy of ascending, of recognition by the others in the Order. Despite my many failings. It is a debt I cannot repay, but I shall do what I can in my new position.

Starting with assisting you in whatever manner I may in my new capacity, so long as the Dark Lord has no need of my services elsewhere. And in that respect I have a name to go with this rebirth I have been afforded. Karys is no more....at least in some respects...now Darth Akheron lives in his place. That said it looks like we have arrived.”

As the ship landed, Karys remained silent deciding to instead follow his former master to whatever destination lay next. Yet when they got there, he did not expect to see Hayley...nor in the current state she was in. His jaw seemingly dropped beneath the mask he was wearing.

Despite this he was curious of whoever the newcomer beside her was, his appearance seemed that of a prince or at least a noble. Karys knew nobility when he saw it. Turning his head to Sheog he spoke.

“Well this is interesting...so what have we walked into? What's wrong with Hayley? Why is she acting like a rancor stole her saber?”

Turning to Hayley, he spoke...hoping she would be compliant. He didn't want to have to use reasonable force if he didn't have too.

“Hayley? You there? Come back if you are, I have some great news to tell you.”

Akheron.jpg

Celora glanced away, her unwilling eyes too timid to meet the steely and unflinching gaze of the Black Sun Officer. A chance thought passed to her ship, which had gotten her into this mess in the first place, and one of her only links to... she didn't want to think about him. Her short teeth ground into each other at the thought of the GA, who she had despised since her days as a slave, destroying her prized vessel. "They want to attack here now," her distracted thoughts became audible. "But they never did anything for..."

Celora blushed deeply, her gaze returning to the other girl's. "Sorry, didn't mean to... No I don't really trust you, but I am interested in what you are offering. I'll come with you, at least for now."

Z63h0xS.png

"Ah. I see" Milenko spoke as he looked over the blade. He knew of Ason, a friend of his brothers years earlier having contact with the Krath, a Senator of Taris by the name of Celteo. But in truth, Milenko never did care for politics. Tossing the blade end over end, feeling it's weight, and flipping it through his fingers, Milenko reveled in what she spoke. Laying it aside, Milenko prepared himself to answer her questions.

"What motivates me to breath?"

As Milenko pondered the question, a chill ran up his spine. Perhaps he was just now noticing the chilling air, or perhaps it was more, something inside him beginning to stir. He had never thought to ask himself such a question, and if he had ever been asked the question before, his answer would been a simple "why not breath?". But no, this time, at this very moment, another answer began to emerge as he pondered. And as simple as it was, it held the greatest of meanings for the young Prince. "I breath because I can, because it is my will"

"....what keeps you from death?

Turning toward the young girl as he pondered this part, the pot within him began to stir even deeper. Just as his gaze met her own, her power flowing in waves outward from he, a distant shore to crash upon, a grin crept upon his form and his eyes seemed black and soulless. A transformation seemed to be taking place within him, and darkness seemed to grasp his heart, just as she seemed to within his gaze. He took but a single step toward her, his own waves beginning to mimic her own, so much so that his clothing and hair began to sway. Yet he only said but only a handful of words. "I control death, for I am it's Master."

What drives you to embrace the dark?

By now, almost in unison, Milenko's presence echoed of the girl's own, albeit slightly weaker, yet possibly stronger. Still unaware of the two who had recently approached, Milenko stepped even closer toward Hayley, calmly yet dominate, his regal aura intensifying. His hands remained at his side, his armor swaying with each step, his grin growing more devilish as he draw closer until....

He embraced Hayley, softly, gently, almost like a sibling. What had taken Milenko over, only he knew within his heart. And the power that surged from his form, possibly connected to her or laitnent and untapped until now as his destiny chose to bring forth it's self to fruition around such powerful Sith. No matter the reason or cause, he was reborn through these questions and realizations. And as he held the girl close, unafraid and comforting no matter the outcome, rather than speaking to her, his head twisted toward the two that had arrived, most notably his Master who's presence he felt all too famiarily. His head, twisted sideways and backwards, his gaze almost demonic, answered her question and spoke whom he was.

"Then my sin is Greed. For I lust it's power, control it's will, and embrace it's embodiment within my very soul. I shall attain all that I desire, and destroy all that stands in my way."

As Karys stood somewhat perplexed by the goings on...all became suddenly as clear as day. Hayley was in the middle of showing this noble something...a part of herself somewhat it seemed. As Milenko approached her the massassi held a hand close to his sabre, cautious of the man and what he intended to do next.

Only when he embraced Hayley, did he relinquish. Understanding. He felt power within the man, potential...much like he had shown when he had begun. Karys asked a question in reply to the man's determination.

”And what are you willing to do to attain those desires, and destroy your enemies? What price are you willing to pay young prince? To what depths are you willing to go to see your desires fulfilled? The path of the Dark is not one taken lightly or easily travelled, many have failed the trials one must face on the path to enlightenment in the ways of the Dark...for it comes with a steep price...one that could cost you more than you know. I know this better than most...so tell me. Please. How far are you willing to go for such things? To embrace the sin of Greed. Would you condemn yourself to damnation for the power you seek or members of your own family? Would you sacrifice your very soul if that is what is required?.”

Karys was intrigued. How far was this man willing to go to achieve his goals, what price was he willing to pay to unlock his potential. To feel the embrace of the Dark. He was certain Sheog wouldn't object to his line of questioning...if anything he hoped it was encouraged.

Akheron.jpg

Milenko's head straightened up as he noticed the being standing beside Sheog, his questioning of the young Prince valid, yet pretentious of him. After all, it was not he that Milenko had came to see, but the Hutt that slithered beside him. Only Sheog would be his Master, if perchance, Milenko chose to speak such a word. Yet, despite this, Milenko found himself intrigued by what he recognized right away, a Sith Pureblood, unseen for ages; millennia even. Still in Hayley's wrathful embrace, mimicked by Milenko's own greed, his hands still gripped upon the young girl's biceps with her form pulled tightly against his despite her seemingly cold dead stare at he, Milenko found himself distracted by the possibilities of what the Sith had to offer; Scientifically speaking.

"You are correct, Master." One spoke as he drew forth from the darkened shadows, having felt his Master's thoughts via the telepathic implants that Milenko installed within the three failed experiments. "His very blood would offer limitless possibilities."

One was Milenko's first attempt at creating a SeRV, a Soul equippable Replicator Vassel, using synthetic crystals to house part of Milenko's soul within. Yet, he was no more than barren HRD, despite looking and speaking like his Master. Dressed just as his Master, One was tasked to mainly take care of the ship and Milenko's day to day tasks, nothing more than a typical protocol droid as far as Milenko was concerned. And yet, despite his own consciousness, felt very similar of himself.

"Perhaps even the very key to a successful synthetic housing crystal." Two spoke up as he too stepped forth from the shadows directly behind Karys, as all three of the failed SeRVs were built and taught to hide themselves well. Two, however, was significantly different from One, a small success into Milenko's SeRVs envision. Where one was mostly metal and wires, Two was more of a cybernetic build, using both cloned flesh as well as robotic additions. Yet, still, the synthetic housing crystal was a failure. Brandishing a rather large syringe, Two questioned Milenko. "Shall I take a sample, Master?"

"No you fool." Three spoke, yet it's tone was different, for it was feminine. And yet, she was his closest success yet, a small hint of Milenko's aura pouring from her. Which is why she didn't approach stealthfully as they others did. Much like Two, she was cybernetically altered, using both machine and flesh. Yet, she did not house a synthetic housing crystal as the other two, but rather a large Kyber Crystal imprinted with Milenko's own touch. A failure in his eyes as Kyber Crystals were rare and expensive to purchase, but the closest he had achieved to the success he envisioned. "These are our Master's chosen allies. Asking for blood would only hinder his attempts."

"Enough!" Milenko finally spoke, his grip upon her biceps slightly tightening as he shouted, yet still soft and gentle despite his slight flare in temperament. Turning his gaze back toward the Sith standing beside Sheog, Milenko returned with his own questions. "What price am I willing to pay? What depth am I willing to go? How far am I willing to go? Bahahahahaha!!!!" Milenko erupted into a maddening fit of laughter momentarily before a devilish grin reappeared, and he turned to face Hayley whose warm embrace had long filled his hunger to taste such power and made him crave even more. Speaking to both she and the Sith, he said very few but meaningful words before laying a gentle and tender kiss upon her lips. "I do not give. I take. That is the sin of Greed."

With slow and slithering movements, the great Hutt Master observed the scene but said nothing. Wrath had been unleashed from the bonds of the seven, it was the responsibility of those that had awakened it to fix it. He saw little of the Sith before him, their squabbles and debates, his observations were focused to the machinations of his newest apprentice.

They were shambling husks, sloppy clones of humanity. With a flabby hand in the Force, the Mountain of Gluttony inspected the creations, not bothering with the distractions of the physical world. Their rags of skin, emotions marionetted by inhumanity, a feeble interpretation of the breath of life. Born without life’s embrace to crystalline soul. It saddened the great Hutt, they were living life without its sins and joys.

To the ears or audiosensors of the clones and modifications of Milenko came quiet whispers, as if the veins of kyber around them were breathing their names, echoing their desires.

...One, Two, Three, you have not tasted of man’s first disobedience, nor of the freedom of will to enjoy its fruits. Never drank of life’s woes, of all that birthed death to the world…

To the grand Hutt they were but infantile golems, scarcely bound to life. He pitied them, and in a way envied them.

...Your minds have never wondered of heaven or hell, both too far to reach, too unattainable, too far from your Master’s goals…

For Hayley, the embrace was unfelt, all of her mind consumed by wrath. The words of Massassi and Princeling alike fell upon her ears as if from far away, dampened by still water. Her skin was throbbing, the feeling of lustful claws upon her back, driving her towards doom. She had to fight.

Greed.

Greed turns eyes from heaven in an all consuming desire for more. More than can ever be gained.

A kiss drove wrath away, the tenderness without lust breaking the chains of memory. Her one eye opened, glowing in sulphur to gave upon the Princeling and his pledge. A small smile stained her corrupted features as they began to fade, but her words were venomous

...To become a monster like me, is to admit you were too weak to remain a human...

OvQX5BE.png

Milenko stepped back, feeling the rush subside from his body, yet his mind and transformation remained. He has tasted the girl's power, had touched her Wrath, and felt the monster within. And to be honest, he reveled in the knowledge. He hungered like never before. And it felt all consuming, like a beast that laid dormant had awaken within him, insatiable. He gazed at Hayley with lust filled eyes, a grin that only desired more. "Then awaken the monster within me. Teach me to feed my sin, fuel my desire, for my lust is infinite.

Turning his gaze toward Sheog, he gazed upon the Hutt with a noble, yet envied stare, almost as if he relished what he had to offer. In truth, Milenko had never imagined such a being within him existed, nor that a taste of real power could create such hunger. But the most surprising of all was that Milenko loved it to the very core of his soul and wanted to feel more, no matter the cost. "Never have I seen someone above my own stature, but I see now why you are called Master, a rank you undoubtly deserve. And If you wish to show me the way, you shall be the only being that I will call such a title. Have you're way, Master. Create the monster you wish me to be."

Meanwhile, One and Two stood cautiously, unsure of what it was that they were feeling. They only existed to serve their Master, even as the failures they were in his eyes. As the words echoed within their minds, both metallic and flesh alike, they couldn't comprehend nor feel what the words meant. For they held no soul, no semblance of consciousness outside of neurowiring and data processors. However, for Three, it was a different matter.

Despite her own failings, and her Master's inexperience, she understood more than her predecessors. Perhaps it was the portion of Milenko's DNA mixed with Kyber Crystal the held a portion of his soul, but she could feel the Hutt's pity and his intentions behind the words. Stepping forward, she knelt before Sheog. "Please Master Sheog, I beg of you a favor." She removed her cloaked hood, revealing her face before him, briefly looking back toward her Master before finishing. "Teach Master Shiro to perfect us so that we may serve him perfectly, and through him, serve you and the Sith as well.

Milenko stood momentarily in silence as Three's plea played out before him before laughter erupted from him. Bahahahaha...yes! Teach me to perfect them. Lend me your knowledge and power Master Sheog. Make me a monster and unleash me upon this pathetic Galaxy so that I may take it in your name, and I shall reap it's benefits whole heartedly!"

As Two approached behind Karys, he quickly spun to face the droid, his face contorting to one of quiet rage as a hand approached his sabre. If it was one thing he didn't like, it was being snuck up on unless it were someone he knew well. He spoke out, voicing his discontent at being viewed as something to poke and prod about...taking issue at the droid for poking a syringe in his face and asking if it's master wanted a sample of HIS blood without his permission.

He issued a threat to the droid and it's master, in a cryptic sense...all the while being ever wary of Sheog. He was not one of Sheog's experiments nor someone to be trifled with...not any more. He was an embraced as a brother to Sheog and would be treated with a bit more respect.

“Get away from me droid! And keep that needle away from me as well, if I so much as feel a syringe from your direction I'll squash you where you stand regardless of present company. My blood is not for taking, at least not without a good and valid reason. Should your master have that, then I would oblige but not before. And a word of warning. Do not ever sneak up on me like that, only an assassin approaches from behind...it is most unwise to sneak up upon a Sith. Not unless you desire an early grave. Let this be your first lesson prince. Regardless if you desire it or not.”

Calming his Wrath, the massassi listened as Milenko spoke and heard Three speak. It appeared at least one of the droids had been given a degree of sentience, and was smarter than the others as the feminine robot instructed the one with the syringe to stop. This at least caught his attention a little bit but not for long. Electing to ignore the droids after this incident for now at least, he kept a close eye on the one who had approached before with the syringe as he observed. He hated droids and this interaction was proving just one of the reasons why he hated them. They lacked boundaries other than it seemed this feminine droid he had seen.

“Now where were we. Ah yes. Greed. It is admirable that you are willing to charge in without a thought to unlock such power. But do not be so naive as to think even the sin of Greed has no price. I was once just as arrogant and young as you in the force, I gave little care to how I got my power only that it would be mine to control. But I soon learnt. Every sin has its price, be that Greed, Wrath or otherwise. You may take of the Dark and what you desire true but remember this and heed my warning well from one who understands your predicament...the Dark takes just as much in return just as I mentioned. By all means let Greed be your guide but do not let your Greed consume you, for once that happens it is a hard road to climb back and return from.

The tales of those who have fallen are many, try not to become another statistic lost in the annuals of time. I tell you this not to disway you or discourage. But to prepare you for what lies ahead and strengthen you for what is to come under the tutelage of Master Sheog here prince. Just as he strengthened me. Regardless I wish you luck on this journey and hope someday brothers we may be among the Sith. Farewell, for now young prince.”

With that Karys stepped back, allowing Sheog to speak if he wished. His eye caught the sight of something strange in the background, a body with many wires. He was intrigued by it as much as Milenko had been earlier. The massassi wondered who was this and what experiment was this. It was truly fascinating. It was then Karys decided to excuse himself, so he might continue preparing the troops for what was to come.

Looking around, he searched for a console to contact the commander below, and continue the discussion they had begun below on the surface. To find out just what he had to work with in terms of logistics for the fight on the ground. It would occupy him while Sheog got the newcomer acquainted with the Dark and what it entailed.

Akheron.jpg