Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

So now she uses her head.

Scorp felt the fist in his back and stumbled foward.

"You know what your pretty good. Perhaps I won't have to show you how to fight after all you seem to handle your self ok."

Hmmm this has proved interesting.

Scorp turned around to face her putting his guard up.

He quickly strafted to her left side. He quickly jabed two fingers into her ribcage before withdrawling them and ducking low. He quickly swept the ground knocking her off her feet yet before she could hit the ground, he grabbed her left foot and with a quick spin flung her a good 7 feet or so.

Jumping back he decided he might as well take off again he had in idea. He quickly appered near the ruins and grabbing two bars of steel picked them up and waited.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

"You know what your pretty good. Perhaps I won't have to show you how to fight after all you seem to handle your self ok."

Right after he spoke, he jumped left and jabbed his fingers into her ribs. Kayla jumped back, guarding her side against a second attack only to have her feet knocked out from under her yet again. As she hit the ground, she smoothly rolled back to her feet and jogged after her master again. He was heading for the ruins, she realized as she chased his retreating form. Having been out and around the ruins, she veered off his trail and headed another way that she'd discovered while jogging.

Arriving at roughly the same time as him, she watched as he picked up the steel bars and waited for her. Might as well not keep him waiting, She thought with a small smile and then jogged up to him, grabbing her own steel bar off the ground as she approached.

”œYou're not too bad yourself, Master.”

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

What a life a Jedi leads, Zane thought as he ate the cafeteria food. He had spent the last however long - time had blended together into one long, hard training session - becoming stronger in the Force, developing friendships and surrogate masters since his own had to leave Rafa V. He drowned his wishes to be with his wife once more in the Holocrons: learning the Code, making it part of him, learning the history of the conflicts of the Jedi and the Sith, learning the mechanics of a lightsaber and the artistry of the lightsaber forms. He had an interest in the laser-like precision of Form II because of its focus on ending a battle quickly, but the philosophy of Form III, built around creating an impenetrable defense, was closer to his own beliefs on war. Zane had practiced with his telekinesis and became quite skilled in both the fine manipulation and the "heavy lifting" of the ability, and enjoyed the advancements he was making. Still, there was much more he had to learn, and he had to get his lightsaber if he was to ever become a true Knight.

He came to the conclusion that he had to find his master once again. Stowing his urge to see his wife again behind the personal promise to make Knight rank so he would go see her, he brought his food tray with him as he approached the Knight Aryian Darkfire.

"Master Darkfire, if I may ask you a favor, I need a quick lift to Ithor. I need to reclaim that ship of mine. Can you spare the time, or is it a bother?"

Edited by Guest

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Bjo landed his ship outside the temple on Rafa V. He was wearing a thin strip of cltoh that was skilfully woven around the very top of his chest, leaving 70% still showing. It was tied around his long, Kaminoan neck lick a ballet shoe, and tied right below his head. Five feet of the ribbon flowed down his back, laying on the pleated pant he was wearing. He got out and frowned.

"How the hell am I supposed to keep this thing clean on a planet like this?" the white paint job gleamed under the sun. "WHITE SHOWS EVERYTHING!!!" he practically screamed, before calming down. He walked into the temple, not knowing why he was there, but still knowing he was looking for something. No one was around- he frowned. "Why am I here?" he asked, waiting for an answer he knew would never come. He walked back outside and sat down, the cloth was blowing in the wind. "Hello?" he called out into the wind. "Fine, be that way!" he scoffed. He jumped back as a rock ripped his tone stomac. "Stupid wind... I don't know why I even came here..."

All human activities, if carried by human affection, become constructive.

These same activities, if isolated from human affection, become mechanized and can really bring disaster.

-Dalai Lama

Scorp simply smiled. Then he tossed one of the bars to the side.

"Well I have seen your hand to hand combat. Not all that bad. Naturally this means we will have to take an off world training trip soon. Yet I would like to see just how well you handle just random melee weapons. Such as..."

Scorp tossed his bar to the ground before looking around. He finally found a bar to his liking it was about 6 feet in lenght just a little bit shorter than he himself was.

"Hmm go ahead and find a suitable makeshift weapon. Be my guest."

He the twirled the bar and slammed it into the ground to test it's strength and the way it handled.

"I can wait."

Scorp.jpg

Kayla smiled slightly and quickly looked through the ruins before finding something that looked usefull, it was probably four or five feet long and looked fairly sturdy. After picking it up, she spun in experimentally and tested its weight in her hands. It should do.

Now ready, she returned to where Scorp was waiting and assumed a ready stance, studying her opponent carefully before leaping forward and swinging in towards his stomach. He blocked and she spun out of the way of his weapon as it swung towards her. Then she jumped back towards him and rapidly attacked, swinging her makeshift weapon quickly, her attacks either parried or ducked as easily as she attacked.

Suddenly she dropped to the ground, ducking one of his swings and sweeping her weapon into the back of his knees and knocking him to the ground.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Scorp fell to the ground and just laid ther a while.

Well I do believe she is ready.

He then quickly jumped to his feet and bowed.

"Well done. I must say well done. And I have decided it is time. Perhpas you want to change. However I am not sure. Be my guest to change your robes but what ever you change in try to dress warmly."

Scorp then disappered to change himself. The next anybody sae him was near the hatch of his ship. In some what bulkier Jedi robes. And what could easily be considered a parka. Just because he was a Jedi didn't mean he had to suffer through the cold on purpose.

Scorp.jpg

Kayla nodded and went to find some warmer clothes, she thought she'd seen some in Scorp's ship. As she followed her master to his ship, she bit back an excited smile; she was finally going to Ilum!

Once in his ship, she found the robes and quickly dressed then hurried back out to Scorp. "Ready, Master."

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

"Ah now we shall go then."

Scorp could feel her excitment. Obviously she had figured out what he had been thinking. He quickly jumped into his piliot seat and after she had sat down and strapped herself in, blasted off Rafa and into space.

Scorp.jpg

((Sorry I haven't posted... ))

Jasyn reaches out like he had done before. This would be much easier.

He quickly fell into the force, using it to slightly lift the Lightsabre. It was suspended there for a moment before he began to pull it to him self.

It was a shaky start, that gained speed and stability as he continued to pull it. When it finally rested in his hand, he opened his eyes.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

*Kirlocca held out his hand and pulled his lightsaber to his hand.*

"That was good, but once again, not good enough. I am going to ask you to try once again."

*The jedi master used the force to put the lightsaber hilt back on the table. Right after that, the jedi master move his mind back to Aryian Darkfire.*

You may come whenever. My padawan can learn as well.

((A NOTICE TO ALL: I am no longer master status, I am a knight, and I'm open to training someone. Bjorek Terhav, just find someone and interact with them.))

Aryian put down the spoon, and returned the tray of food to the cleaning recepticle, before walking off down the corridors. He was about to do something no sane person would normally attempt, but the force was still with him.

He finally reached the room kirlocca was in, and he unhinged his saber hilts, fingering them.

"I was hoping for a duel...? At your leisure. I wish to perfect my skills with the saber."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Jasyn had already closed his eyes and had begun to focus on the force when Aryian entered the room. He could feel the presence of every one in the room and anyone nearby on the planet. That is all he had ever felt.

He force his mind to concetrate, to focus the force. He could now sense the presence of everyone with in several miles of the planet.

He quickly stretched out his hand and felt the lightsabre contact his hand.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Kayla nodded and unclipped the lightsaber from her belt and then handed it to him, waiting as he inspected it. "Does it look okay?" She was somewhat concerned that she had possibly did something wrong, although it did seem to work fine from what little she had tested it while on Ilum. She also made a mental note to tell him about the extra crystals she had brought back.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Yafijk jerked out of hyperspace flight, slowing suddenly to a hover over the planet... R2-G6 informed him that it was indeed Rava-V. Yafijk disconnected from his hyperspace ring and left it orbiting the planet. He took manual control of his miniaturized fighter and started to descend towards the coordinants of the Jedi Ruins. Yafijk noticed a cluster of starships near a pyramid and decided that it would make a suitable landing spot. Yafijk was dissapointed to find a desert planet, he preferred cooler climates. As his ship landed R2-D6 prepared to disembark from the starfighter but Yafijk motioned for him to stay and watch the ship. He quickly gathered his few things and exited his starship. He set out towards the archaic temple in hopes of finding a master to guide him through his journey of mastering the force.

((FOR ZANE ARCLITE 'cause I jacked him and I need to reply...))

Aryian suddenly became aware of Zane's presence, even after he had walked away.

Sure, Zane, just don't...don't hurt her. You can slave her to your ship once you get to Ithor, or just send her back on autopilot. She's my only ship...

He trailed off the thought with a slight twinge of regret, but that was really nothing. He turned back to Kirlocca, ready for action, if any came his way.

Blz1mwg.png

Sweet, what a deal! Zane ridded himself of the rest of his lunch and headed outside to find Aryian's ship. It wouldn't be too hard to set up the necessary programming between the borrowed ship and Crash Wildfire.

All right boss. You started me down the path, now I'm fixin' on movin' on up that road I'm on. He took off for Ithor.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Aryian felt another, newer mind brush up against his lightly as he was waiting. He clipped his sabers back onto his belt, motioning to Kirlocca, who was still preoccupied, that he was about to become preoccupied.

This was a new thing to him, a curiosity. the young man who had just landed seemed exceptionally strong in the force, yet did not know how to tap it yet. In fact, it reminded Aryian of himself, back in the old order, when his old master Kalgor had told him what a pyre in the force Aryian was.

His mind stretched out, gently cradling the thoughts of the newcomer (Yafijk). Yafijk was his name, and he didn't like the planet's weather. Aryian grinned slightly. He didn't either. He tapped into the force, reaching out into the young mind, encouraging it to come to him, sending pictoral data of where he was and how to get to it.

He would only see it as one of his own thoughts, thinking that he somehow knew where he was. It would be an odd feeling, one that he would have to get used to, for Aryian loved to play off of curiosity.

Come to me...Come, Yafijk. Witness the force...

As his verbal thought entered that of the young man's, he could sense suprise and a little fear, but also much curiosity. Good...all in good time.

He smiled, turning back to where Jason and Kirlocca were training.

Blz1mwg.png

Bjo watched the people appear and start training. He thought they had skill- and liked how one was using a six-foot pipe... He used to think he was the only one that would use weapons that were about his height. HE pulled out a vibroblade and started training, trying to be a quick and precise as possible, like form II.

All human activities, if carried by human affection, become constructive.

These same activities, if isolated from human affection, become mechanized and can really bring disaster.

-Dalai Lama

*Almost as soon as the lightsaber hilt hit his padawans hands, it was all ready out out of is hand and in Kirlocca's. With a loud snap-hiss, a blue blade shot out of the hilt of the lightsaber.*

"In this spar, your weapon will be turned down to it's lowest power setting. After three strikes or hit, the spar is over. You are free to use any fore power you want, but you cannot use others to your advantage."

*Kirlocca steped back a bit and fell into his fighting stance. He reached out with the force and touched his padawan's mind.*

Watch, and be mindful. You may learn something from this.

Come to me...Come, Yafijk. Witness the force...

Yafijk came to a sudden halt as he felt the words enter his mind - he looked around confused as to what was happening. Then the wandering jedi hopeful started laughing to himself; he understood what was happening now, some force-sensitive being had heard his plea and answered it.

Now... How do I answer the calling?

Abruptly an image filled his mind... Yafijk knew exactly where he had to go, he quickened his step and headed out in search of the room where he would find his new teacher.

Edited by Guest

Aryian pulled out his saber hilts again, slowly, warily. Wookiee warriors were notoriously cunning and strong, and Aryian had not yet had the priveledge (or the misfortune) to fight one.

This would indeed be interesting.

Aryian connected the two sabers together at the bottom of their hilts where they had a special connector for doing just that, so he could wield his twin blades as a staff saber, a style he had not used in a long time.

He spun the hilts in his hands, igniting them as he did so, the sight of which was slightly unnerving, and Aryian hoped it might give him a mental edge.

"Agreed, though I was hoping for a longer duel."

He halfway closed his eyes, connecting to the force around him, allowing it to literally pulse through him, a technique he had used only recently. His eyes opened, but no longer did it appear that his eyes were there, instead a very hollow and pale light, much like the shade of light his sabers were, shone forth from his eyesockets.

And Aryian was ready. He shot in first, the force enhancing his muscles and giving him the necessary speed to reach Kirlocca in just over the blink of an eye. their blades were locked, and almost unconsciously Aryian moved and flowed as one did in personal combat, sensing the next move and either blocking it or dodging it all together.

Attack, parry, block, repeat...parry, block, parry, attack, attack, block...the moves came so easily to him, like they always did, but now it was not a matter of how connected to the force he was, it was how cunning he was with a Lightsaber.

Blz1mwg.png

The tiny green hermit had entered the ruins... he continued walking towards the room within his head. As he neared the area that the voice had motivated him to come to he heard odd hums and clashes.

"Lightsabers..."

Yafijk entered the room and stared in awe as a human and a wookie sparred with their sabers.

"I wonder which one spoke to me"

Yafijk stood in silence and watched their battle unfold... trying to take careful mental notes; as he was already studying to become a jedi.

Scorp could clearly tell the work that had been put into the saber. He gave it a twirl then activated it. He watched the blade jump to life with a snap hiss. then he deatiavted it and handed it back to her.

"Hmmm we should try it out. I challange you to a duel. use whatever you have at your disposal but just don't kill me. I will power down my lightsaber so that If it hits you it will only sting but not burn."

Scorp quickly adjusted his saber to do so.

"Ready when you are?"

Scorp.jpg

Kayla quickly followed Scorp's lead and dropped into a defensive stance, also powering down her lightsaber so she wouldn't hurt Scorp. Then she quickly attacked without hesitation, hoping to catch Scorp by surprise. Her ploy only succeeded in part, as Scorp blocked her first strike, and then her second, parrying both blows with ease.

Kayla nimbly jumped back, spinning her lightsaber and briefly evaluating Scorp's defensive position before jumping forward to attack again. Her attacks were swift and agile, but still he blocked.

With her rapid offensive complete, she jumped back again, swirling her lightsaber and waiting for an attack.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

*Kirlocca swung his blade with great ease. His blue blade would meet Darkfire's blade with every move. Kirlocca pushed himself jump over Darkfire, blade still in the offensive in mid air. The wookiee landed on the other side of Aryian, blue blade in swing towards Darkfire's shoulder, but was intercepted by Aryian's blade.*

He's good with defense. A very good srong point.

*The jedi master decided to take another route in this battle. The wookiee became one with his lightsaber form. Vadpaad. It was one of his few weapons in combat that could promise him victory. Kirlocca then began his attacks in Vadpaad. Using both his strength and his agillity with each strike.*

Scorp regestered all of her attacks before deciding what he would do. He felt the Force fall around him flowing through him.

Suddenly he sprang foward and faked a swipe to her waist. Instead he then leaped over her, spun around and accessed the Force to send her flying through the air. As soon as she was standing again he charged again this time instead of jumping he ducked low and came up with an upward swing. As her lightsaber deflected the blow he humped back and sprang foward again, this time attacking her with many fast pace strikes and jabs. As he drove her steadly backwards he suddenly strafed to the left to attack. Almost catching her by suprise. As their Lightsaber's locked. He was still analyzing her fighting style. "Interesting. Very Interesting."

With that he jumped back and landed in a horse stance with both ends of his saber ignited.

Scorp.jpg

((Yaf, when you are studying this duel, I want you to remember one thing, that when you are actually fighting an enemy opponent, posting what them and their saber does is illegal. Right now I'm only doing it to spice up the fight a little. Kirlocca, this is for your benefit, trust me... ))

For once in his life, Aryian was actually afraid. He was confident going into the battle, but as soon as Kirlocca visibly started going on the aggressive, using seemingly random attacks, Aryian panicked.

Aryian tried to parry Kirlocca's blade, but it was no longer there, having dodged the parry completely. The force warned him early, and he was barely fast enough to catch Kirlocca's blade with the tip of his own as it headed for his left heel. Using the ease the fulcrum of the staff saber provided, he whipped Kirlocca's saber to his right, coming around with his second staff saber to try to get him in the gut.

But Kirlocca's saber neatly intercepted it, and again, almost too fast, went in for the kill with a stab.Aryian was getting frustrated. He was way too rusty with the staff saber to use it effectively in combat as a power tool, even though he knew a few specialized maneuvers with it. He dodged the stab, twisted and pulled on his saber's hilts, and once again was fighting with two sabers.

Finishing the dodge, he came up and caught Kirlocca's blade in a scissors maneuver, his muscles straining with the force to keep up with the Wookiee's. on the outside, it looked like they were evenly matched, but Aryian firmly knew that Kirlocca was his superior. For a moment, the fight was paused

"Well, master, I must chide myself. Overconfidence has made me weak by your blade."

He yanked his left saber out of the hold, immediately straining against the right with all his strength, causing Kirlocca's blade to slide down it's length and away to Aryian's right, while he whipped around with the left blade, cleanly nicking him in the side, the slight thump startling the Wookiee.

Blz1mwg.png

-As Ads Gop landed the ship, Revan stepped out slowly as his feet clanked against the hard ground. The wind was dry here, and he felt kind of strange.-

"I'll send you a com link when I am ready to get picked up. And thanks again"

-Revan stepped forward into the dojo. When he walked inside, many people were sparring and training, and he knew that this was the place he was looking for..-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire