Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

"What's goin on?"

-As revna heard the message on the intercom, he immediatly looked to his Master Nom Anuras. As he ran over to him he wondered why we had to go there.-

"Master, whats going on? why do we have to leave?"

-As Revan stood with his master, he looked around to see all the jedi heading into their ships.-

• Like 1

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

((For the sake of time...I hate to powerplay, but...))

Aryian hears the broadcast, and immediately goes to the main hangar, Yafijk and Jarlaxle following close behind. They all get in his ship, and he slaves both of their ships to his as they leave planetside and make the jump to hyperspace shortly after clearing the gravity shadow.[/i]

((You are both with me on Haruun Kal now. Thanks, council...I just love random moves...especially in the middle of training. There's going to be a good reason for this, correct? ... ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"Oh what the sponge now?" Zane wasn't entirely thrilled with this move as he could tell several others around him weren't either. "Whatever. Hey Kayla, need a ride? Crash Wildfire's big enough. Dun let the name scare you off." He chuckled. He replaced his lightsaber on his belt and headed towards the Skipray Blastboat, and after Kayla decided whether to join him or not, he bolted for Haruun Kal.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Scorp could see something happening but he would dwell on that later he was now need on Harrun Kal. His... home. Scorp leapt off the hull of his ship and quickly boared his craft and after a quick start up he blasted off of the dusty rock.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Jurha landed her now somewhat battered E-wing fighter at the base. As she hopped out she suddenly thought of a name for it.

"My Cosmic Dust!!" she cried throughly pleased with her self for finally christening her ship.

My Cosmic Dust was given to her as gift from her master. Jurha wondered how Aryian was doing. Despite disagring with some of his training policies Jurha found her self worrying about him. Maybe she would try to look him up after she checked on Nate and checked up on Andon.

Nate. Jurha jogged through the base to the med wing and found the toddler with the nurse droid. He looked up at her as she arrived.

"JU-RA!"

"Hey," she grinned scooping him up, "How's my favorite nephew?"

Jurha had decided calling her self Nate's aunt was a good idea for now. She wasn't really ready for the idea of trying to pass him off as her son. Besides she didn't think he looked too much like her... Maybe Andon, but definately not her. She mentally shrugged as she sat down on the floor and put Nate beside her.

Jurha concluded that her probably just didn't want people to think a seventeen year old Jedi had son. Especially with another Jedi... She wondered a little bit about the idea of having Andon's children.

Jurha blushed, frowned, and put the idea out of her head. Too embarassing.

"Look Nate," she said pulling out a datapad. "Check out that bank account. It's all yours!"

Nate gripped the device between his hands and stared at the screen.

"Ju-ra was busy on Nar Sharaada. Ju-ra whooped serious gambler wallets with the Force. Let that be a lesson to you Nate. No matter what your knowledge of Saabac it is nothing compared to Jurha Kahn's knowledge of the Force."

Nate proceeded to put the datapad corner in his mouth and slobber all over it.

"Wonder where Andon is.... I prolly shoulda followed him... Not that he needed my help..."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

A message came over the comm to anyone who was still left at Rafa V ((whaaaa, btw)).

--encrypted comm--

Everyone, this is Ara-Lai Kaipi. There is a...situation over at Borleais involving the Sith attacking our dojo there. They have already killed a few Jedi, and I have word that Kakuto Ryu, the leader of the Sith, is there. If anyone can come and help, please do. I repeat, if anyone can make it to Borleais and help, come IMMEDIATELY, and bring anyone else you can who can fight with you.

--end--

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Armiena woke up in the cloning chambers of the Rafa V Temple, and groaned in disgust.

"Not again... not bloody again..."

A medical droid, upon noticing that the fresh clone was awake, began bustling towards her bunk, practically spewing medical advice. The Jedi Knight only answered with an incoherent roar.

"Guess who's ready for another helping?" She yelled to no one. The droid only cocked his head, and advised her to remain in her bunk for a full day to allow her muscles to develop. Armiena simply gave the unfortunate droid "the look," and shoved the prissy sentinel into a wall. She ignored the droid's protestations, and practically vaulted out of her bunk, running out of the sick bay at full speed.

She reentered the sick bay about two seconds later, and shed her horrid hospital gown for a grey Jedi robe that was awaiting her usage.

Satisfied with her new garments, she took off through the Jedi Temple at a jog, and borrowed a refurbished Delta-7 Aethersprite snubfighter, along with its hyperspace ring. A few minutes later, it disappeared into the silence of hyperspace.

• Like 1

drayyy.png