Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

((oy, too many posts to read , oh well))

Jasyn had watched the fight between his master, and master Darkfire. It interested him, the differences in the way each of them fought. But yet each one was still fought with grace and ease.

"Master, what do you want me to do." Jasyn asked while levitating a small, smooth stone he had found on the floor.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Aryian half-smiled/half-winced.

"I did not mean on what I just did, I meant on the Jedi Code. What is your interpretation of it? Think before you answer. A hastily answered question often has many errors in the answer. What I just did served a purpose, but you are not here to learn about that, you are here to learn about the force."

Aryian leaned back on the pad, drawing himself inwards, enhancing the healing process even more and virtually eliminating all the pain. It was very useful, though he had less of a grip on the world in his half-coma, he could still hear Yaf's thoughts, especially when he spoke.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Yafijk quoted the lines again - embarrassed that he had misunderstood his master.

To me Master Darkfire, the first rule means that only when we are unattached to things and have control of our feelings can we attain true peace. The second rule means that we need to be aware of all things around us at all times - ignorance is not acceptible because it leads to confusion - anger - hate etc. The third rule means that passion is far too unstable and wild... serenity is polluted by passion - as it is just a rough, unpure form of love.

The fourth rule I am unsure of...

Yafijk pondered on whether or not it was wise to reveal that he did not know the answer - he did not want Aryian to be dissapointed in him.

Yafijk suddenly remembered his tutor's saber resonating in the air. He thought about the crystal within... suddenly memories flooded Yafijk's mind. A torrent of images bombarded his mind with extreme force. Yafijk was on a very cold planet... in a cave coated in crystals. He saw a force ghost - one of a whill much like him.

Suddenly Yafijk snapped back into reality he had no idea whose memories they were - but they were not of him. The green alien could not remember a time when he hadn't been living on Coruscant. He had definitly never been to the source of the sacred Jedi weapons.

I believe the fifth rule means that true mastery of the force allows you to live on as a ghost of some type... one so in tune with the force that you can communicate with those still alive.

Master Darkfire looked at him as if he hadn't expected that answer.

Yafijk was consumed with worry about this entire process... he hoped he hadn't offended his master. Yafijk's thoughts started to run rampant...

What if I'm expelled before I can even become a Knight?

Master Darkfire is surely dissapointed in my lacking knowledge of the force...

I'll never make it as a Jedi...

Emily just looked questiongly, this man that had been gone for all her life, is now here. The man she had heard many stories of, of being a great Jedi hero. He did look different than she had imagined though. She thought he'd be this old warrior, but... he wasn't much older than her mum.

"My... father?" she squeaked.

Dhan-Jaroe nodded and he held his hand out to his daughter.

She smiled, and joined her parents in the tear parade; grabbing her father's hand and jumping into his arms.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for your firsts Em, but I'll be here for everything else... I promise."

Tera still didn't know what to think. He promised her... but there was something that made Tera sigh. The first time in seven years that she saw DJK, and he was struggling with a battle should could not help with.... Snap out of it Tera! she mentally smacked herself. This is your daughter and husband that surround you....

guns.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe could feel Tera's mind racing.

"Em... why don't you turn in for the night hmm?" She frowned. "Don't worry, you should sleep on it... we have all the time in the galaxy..." He patted her on the head and she reluctantly walked out of the room. Dhan-Jaroe stood up and looked at his wife, it appeared that if she spoke, she'd break.

"Tera... thanks for your help back there... things could've turned out differently if you didn't give me strength, like you have been these past long years."

He placed his hands on her shoulders and he took it all in, what had transpired.

"Let's go to Naboo, huh?"

As she watched her daughter walk off, she couldn't help notice the look on her face. Smiling she shook her head. Obedience to almost a complete stranger...

"Naboo..." the thought of her home planet sounded so good. Placing her hands on his she flashed him the best smile she could. "Yea... let's do it. Seven year away from home... Not going to let that happen again...."

guns.jpg

Aryian thought a moment, coming out of his semi-coma to actually communicate with him more. his shoulder now had a nice, neat scar/scab on it that was still healing up nicely.

"Fear is the path of the dark side. An aincent Jedi once said: 'Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate, and hate...leads to suffering.' Do not fear your future, for one cannot truly control one's own future. Instead look it this way: No matter what, we all will die, becoming one with the living force. One only dies in different ways depending upon his choices in life. It is not the choices or the results that matter.

"I sense that you fear being expelled, or something bad happening. Put these thoughts out of your mind, I assure you, as your master I will not fail you. Be confident in yourself. I know, I know, you have it in you to make an excellent Jedi. Your aura is strong, yet unfocused.

"Now, as to your interpretation: I am not disappointed in the slightest. This is the answer most Jedi give, and it shows some thought. I have heard worse answers, I have heard better, but the real trick to mastering the Code is applying it to life. You had a little difficulty with the last line of the Code, and I shall explain it.

"What it means is that for a Jedi, their job is never done, even after death. You had most of it, a Jedi can live on without their body forever through the force, as a sort of residual "ghost." Such a Jedi can only be seen by those he wishes to have him seen, and he cannot alter the world around him, other than by communication.

"We have, however, perfected cloning, and with a simple trick I will show you when it is time, you can transfer your spirit to your clone, and live again in the flesh. But now is not the time to talk of such things. Right now, I want you to tell me everything you know about the force. Everything, no matter how small. Do not think I am disappointed in your lack of knowledge on this area, I do not see ignorance, I see an empty book waiting to be written upon. Now, tell me."

Aryian had spoken a while, and now paused, listening intently on his new padawan, anxious to teach. He had not done this in a long time...and it was time enough.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Tired of getting knocked on her back, Kayla flipped to her feet again and jogged after her master, slowing as he came to a stop in a wide open spot to wait for her. With her lightsaber raised to him in a defensive position, she circled him warily, looking for the perfect opportunity to strike but yet concerned that he might start throwing rocks at her again.

Spinning her lightsaber quickly, she jumped forward and brought the bright energy blade down towards Scorp's head. His lightsaber flashed up to block and she spun quickly, swinging in towards his stomach. He blocked that attack easily as well. Again, she swung at him and again he blocked.

She stepped back, twirling her lightsaber deftly before jumping in again, rapidly striking out with her foot. The hard sole of her boot caught him in the jaw and he staggered back from the force of the blow. Before he had a chance to recover, she dove in again, her lightsaber a bright blur as she slashed, spun and parried. Breaking off her attack suddenly, Kayla pushed Scorp back several feet with the Force and then immediately flipped over his head and landed behind him. Her foot smashed into his back and sent him flying forwards to the ground.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

-Revan approached his Master as he came from Ads's body. Revan's head was low from the death of Ads, but he still remained calm-

"I am ready to begin my training now master"

-Revan moved into one of the training rooms as his Master saw him. As he moved into he sat down as he put his hands on his head, moving his head side to side-

"I...I could of saved...him"

-As Revan looked back to his Master, he was still in the docking bay. When Revan looked over there he realized that "There is No Death, There is Force". Revan recited that many times in his head. When he was emotionally calm, he was ready to start-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

*Kirlocca kept his gaze on the spot where Darkfire was last standing. The young man confused the jedi master. There was something about him that needed to be adressed...yet the wookiee knew not what it was. His gaze now found his padawan.*

"We will continue your training."

*The jedi master recliped his lightsaber back to his belt and walked closer to Jasyn.*

"I am going to take you off planet for your next training work."

Scorp found himself falling to meet the ground. However since he was not in a ground meting mood he decided to veer off. Scorp right hand shoot out and in an instant Scorp used it to flip himself over to keep from crashing into the ground.

Reactivating the second end of his lightsaber he used the force to speed over to her and strike. Suprised she was able to blow the blow Scorp swung both ends of his saber with such speed and power that the impact of saber on saber seemed to jar Kayla's saber.

Scorp seemed to enjoy the fight he knew the reason why and all he had to do was keep in control of his emotion. THis paticular lightsaber form he was no master at however he knew the risks of trying to use it. Scorp sudddenly began attacking in a wild and random pattern. Which quickly resembled the wall effect he had created earlier.

Then in one swift motion he deactivated one end of his saber just as it was about to crash either into Kayla or her saber. He ducked low and came up with a lunge attack intended to slice his padawan into two.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Of the planet! Jasyn thought warily. He hadn't been of the planet since his capture.

He couldn't let this control him, fear was never a good ally. He quickly returned to the Force in his mind, detirminded to not let the fear take control.

"I am ready, Master." He said, finally rid of most of his fear.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

As Scorp lunged forward towards Kayla's midsection, she swung her saber up and parried the blow, following her defensive move quickly with an attack of her own. The sound of lightsabers clashing filled the air as Kayla advanced quickly, fully knowing that her master was much better then her and that caution was her friend.

((Sorry it's so short and pitiful but I don't have much time to post...))

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

*Kirlocca could feel the fear the was just in Jasyn. He knew that the young boys first time of planet was not the best. But the wookiee knew why and where they were headed. So this would be better for the boy.*

"Go get what you need and meet me in the hanger bay."

*The jedi master turned around and started to pull things that would be needed for Jasyn's training.*

Jasy checked his modified vibro-axe, looking to make sure that everything worked correctly Everything work as he had designed it to... so that's a good sign.

Other than that, he only need a spare change of clothes and possibly his data pad. Long space trips are perfect for catching up on what he downloaded from the database.

With that, he walked off to the Hangar bay.

=/\=

Jesus is the way...

"You know the Force is your ally. Why don't you use it?"

Scorp suddenly vaulted over his padawan and landed behind her. Instead of trying to strike he ducked down and swept her off her feet. then he quickly lunged again in an attempt to slice her while she was down.

((Ok this is very long I say two more posts for both of us.))

Scorp.jpg

Jarlaxle looked down from the cockpit of his star ship, In front of him was the planet Rafa V The Jedi Acadmie he hoped to find a master or a Jedi to teach him the ways of the Jedi. His ship entered the atmosphere of the planet it was a dry barren land with a big desert and the acadamie of the Jedi.

His ship touched down in the Hanger Bay and he exited his ship and stood there waiting at the ramp for a greeting or a sign of any Jedi to point him in the right direction.

zabsabers.jpg

Once again on the ground, Kayla rolled out of the way of Scorp's lunge and then flipped to her feet. The Force was her ally, that was true and she knew that. As Scorp came at her again, she sidestepped his attack and used a Force push to throw him backwards where she quickly stepped forward and stabbed down with her lightsaber. He rolled right to evade her strike and flipped to his feet.

Kayla once again jumped forward, slashing out with her saber, Scorp blocked and she attacked again. She could feel the Force flowing through her as she moved, guiding her movements. Her lightsaber slipped through his defenses briefly and nicked his wrist. Kayla back flipped away and waited for him to make the next move, fully prepared for a strong offensive.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Jarlaxle Decided to explore around the Acadamie to look for other students or masters of the Jedi. He walked forward and explored his new surroundings, He found 2 Jedi sparing in the distances he stood there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed admiring there skill.

zabsabers.jpg

Zane studied in the Temple's Archives, going through some more of the Jedi's history, their beginnings, their politics, the countless splinters and factions. He also looked at more current records, especially concerning the Council and their machinations. He ingrained as much into his mind as he could, because soon he would have to go.

He planned on contacting the Council members, Re: his Trials to become an official Jedi Knight. If it wasn't for his nagging dislike of fighting, he felt that, if his master wasn't just being generous in his approximation of his skills, he was ready for them. His master was off doing more important things, after all, and taking the initiative sounded like a good idea to Zane at the moment.

Not surprising to Zane, the Council's members split up across the galaxy. All either training other apprentices or dealing with other necessary political things. So looks like the options come down to: 1. stay here, practice my lightsaber tech, get myself good enough to not shy away from combat should it come my way, 2. go off in search of the Council and see about getting that taken care of, or 3. sit here on my hands and study.

Hmm...

1 sounds good for now. I'll just keep my ear to the ground about the Council's movements.

He picked up his records and replaced them in the shelves. I hate picking fights, he thought, but in order to get knighted, I'll pick my fair share. He remembered hearing about Aryian Darkfire's two-sword power techniques, and of Scorp's form built on distraction and using the environment to his best advantage. Both of them were with their padawans at the moment, though, so patience was still the order of the day.

Zane went outside and attempted to find Scorp and Kayla, concentrating on finding their force signatures. Soon, he was able to follow to their position. Once he found them, he waited about thirty paces away so as to not interfere in the training battle. As he waited, he made a few adjustments to his lightsaber.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

*Kirlocca started to walk towards the hanger bay. He quickly turned the conner and smiled at his padawan.*

"Jasyn, get into the ARC 170. Shadow, prepare for a trip to 48682."

*Kirlocca climbed into the starfighter and quickly checked his screens, and then quickly made sure that his padawan, Jasyn, was in, and then took off for more training.*

Zane looked up from his lightsaber's controls at the Zabrak who seemed to be waiting on Scorp as well.

"Eh? Oh I'm Zane, Zane Arclyte. You're a tad mistaken on me bein' a Master, though, I'm an apprentice for the moment.

"You're looking for someone to train you? Hmm..." Zane thought a moment. "I can suggest that you hang around for a bit; pretty soon, there'll be a couple new Knights who'll be available for teaching, cause some of us are close to takin' the Trials. I'm pretty sure most of the active Masters and Knights are teaching people, but it's not like a Jedi Master never taught two people at the same time.

"The Force'll do well by you, long as you do well by the Force. Here's hopin' you do well."

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

"Thanks for your advice i will think about staying here or maybe looking around the galaxy for a Master or Knight to train me" Said Jarlaxle

"Good luck with your trails and i hope you become a Knight the Order seems to need more of them" After he said that he contuined to watch the sparring match

zabsabers.jpg

Scorp took a deep breath and concentrated then suddenly he himself seemed everywhere at once. As he used the force to zip around at high speeds. His lightsaber clashed again and again at his padawan. Each time it was as if had never been there. Suddenly he appered behind his padawan as he stopped and grabbed her from behind and with one swift motion launched her into the air. Before deactivating his lightsaber and clipping it back to his belt.

"Hmm we are done here."

He said as his padawan came back to the ground.

"You have grown in your connection to the force as well as your lightsaber combat. You seem to fit the role of a Jedi guardian which is a class sometime used to define Jedi."

He paused. However Let's have a nice normally race. Last one back o the ship his to get the water for the winner.

With that and nor true for warning he darted off toward's his ship.

Scorp.jpg

Hou-Jo walked up to Nom Anorus, "Hey Nom, if you don't me asking, how long have you been a Jedi Knight?"

Hou-Jo didn't let Nom answer before he spoke again, "I'd ask you if you wanted to have a friendly duel, but," he smirked, "you don't have a choice."

Hou-Jo brought his hand up and sent Nom flying through the air with a small fraction of his power. Hou-Jo jumped high into the air and came down on the still surprised Nom and kicked him the chest, knocking him back down. There was a snap-hiss and Hou-Jo's new purple lightsaber was ignited. He began to bring his weapon to Nom's neck...

As Scorp took off back towards the ship, Kayla was not far behind, her feet pounding the dusty ground. Through the Force, she moved faster than humanly possible, almost a blur accross the rocky terrain. Seeing the ship up ahead, she started to slow, finally coming to a stop by the ship. Had she won?

((Well, I'm out of here for now. I'll be back probably, much, much later tonight.))

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK