Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

Even as Scorp broke off his attack and jumped back, Kayla was on the move. Using both the terrain and the Force to her advantage, Kayla flipped forward, using her momentum to bounce off a large boulder and landed behind Scorp in a half crouch. Then with a quick twirl of her lightsaber, she attacked, her single blue saber striking, blocking and parrying rapidly and smoothly.

The Force became a tangible presence, flowing freely through her and guiding her attacks, strengthening her as she concentrated on its leadings. Since she had been to Ilum, she had noticed a greater bond with the Force, not that she hadn't been sensitive to it before, but now ... well, something had changed.

Seeing an opportunity, Kayla quickly kicked out, her foot catching Scorp in the chest and pushing him back several feet. "You have trained me well, Master." She said with a small smile as she prepared herself for an attack from him.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Scorp flew threw the air but landed on his feet.

"Perhaps too well."

Scorp summonded the force an in an instant sent Kayla towards him. Giving his saber a twril he attacked while she was still off balance. And grazed her arm with one end of his saber.

Scorp suddenly engaed an an extremly fast attack. His Lightsaber seem as if it was everywhere at once. As Kayla struggled to defend against the wall of cyan light coming towards her. Scorp summonded the force and sent a large rock crashing into her side knocking her down.

He took two steps back from where she had fallen and deactivated one end of his lightsaber. Summoning the Force around him he sent large rock after rock and a few smaller ones toward his apprentice.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Scorp's sudden and ferocious attack surprised Kayla and she struggled to move her lightsaber as fast as his to block all of his blows. Both lightsabers were a blur of motion and light as the master and padawan dueled and Kayla stumbled back from the force of an intense blow from Scorp's lightsaber. She sensed the rock a moment before it hit her, but not in time to block or get out of the way. More boulders came at her and she rolled out of the way of one only for another to smash into her shoulder. More came at her from all directions and she slashed at some, mostly to no effect.

As soon as she cut down one, another smashed into her. Kayla staggered as yet another rock smashed into her and then she suddenly lowered her lightsaber and closed her eyes. To some it might have looked like she had given up when she hadn't. She focused, mentally picturing the rocks and concentrating, using the Force to halt the rocks in mid air. As she slowly opened her eyes, the rocks dropped to the ground and she activated her lightsaber again, prepared for whatever her master might throw at her next. Literally.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

-As Revan walked around the Dojo, he saw much hard training and sparring going on around him. He couldn't wait to start his training, just from what he was seeing-.

"I heard this was the place to come if I wanted to start training, am I correct"?

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

"So it is."

Aryian, using a powerful force blast immediately to the wall behind him, propelled himself towards Kirlocca at an incredible speed, while at the same time using the force like a whip in front of him, lashing out at the saber in the Wookiee's hands.

However, Wookiees were notoriously strong, and Kirlocca wasn't an exception to the rule. Aryian wasn't exactly sure how Kirlocca managed to pull off some of the tricks he did with the saber, but they were impressive. Aryian's blade, or rather, all of Aryian was caught on Kirlocca's sabers as he was hurtled forwards, and he had to summon his last resorvoirs of force to slow himself down and decently hit the ground standing as the two went at it again.

Aryian found it difficult fighting against a staff saber, one of the strongest forms of the blade known, but Aryian was on the exact opposite spectrum using twin sabers, the fastest and most vicious style, wearing the enemy down with nicks and cuts rather than slicing him down the middle outright.

He found himself focusing down to the core elements of the saber as he swung, sliced, dipped and blocked, but was still unsatisfied that he was on the defensive, most of the time blocking Kirlocca's strong sweeps than lunging in for a stab of his own.

His sabers were knocked to the side, and a strong thump passed through his neck as he reeled, signifying that Kirlocca had bested him for the first time. While Aryian only could score a nick on the side, Kirlocca could simply decapitate him.

The frustration built within him, fueling something he had not felt in a long time: anger. He wanted to win. He wanted to make Kirlocca look on him with respect. He wanted to be recognized as one of the best swordsmen in the Jedi ranks, to have the very mention of his name make a Sith shudder.

Another thump through his torso, though, and that was all it took to bring him back, to make him realize what he was doing. He closed off his emotions, his mind, everything else but the force. The glow emanating from his eyes suddenly shone bright, whiter again, as if somehow it had become unpure in the last few seconds.

Had he have opened his eyes, they would have been pure shining white. But he didn't open his eyes. Instead, he trusted the force.

Left...Right...Dodge...Swing...Block...Dodge...Right...Parry...Slice...Left...

Kirlocca found himself being beaten back with every swing, for as Aryian moved faster and faster, it was hard to get in an attack edgewise, and every attack he made with the staff was either dodged or shrugged off with a block of the lightsaber. Aryian finally ripped out with the force, jerking the staff saber from it's owner's grips and sending it clattering to the floor, as Aryian caught him in the back of his massive knees with one blade, making him kneel before him, sabers crossed in front of his throat.

"...I...I'm sorry...master. I was...too ambitious. I shall learn to curb my hunger for battle."

Aryian disengaged the bladed, shutting them down as he walked slowly to the door. A little green alien was sitting there, in apparent awe of what had just happened. He turned around and looked at Kirlocca, to see if it was over, or if he had somehow failed. He knew inside that he had failed himself, his vow he had made to Ara. He had not realized he had done it when it happened, but he had, once again, tapped into a bit of the Dark Side.

He could literally feel the crystals in his saber pulse with energy, trying to rid themselves of the dark aura, no matter how light it was. Aryian looked into Kirlocca's eyes for a long time, trying to find peace within himself. In his quest for being a better swordsman, he knew he would find only death.

But it was the path of the warrior.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

-As Revan walked around he searched for his master to begin his training. He was worried about something but kept his emotions to himself. As he eyed the dojo he saw a ship come in that looked like it was landing in rafa v so he walked towards the landing aread-

Edited by Guest

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Nom's ship shot out of hyperspace. The poor craftmanship was really starting to take its toll on the already aged freighter. Nom Anorus was not good at making things.

He sat at the controls of his freighter and lowered it down towards the new Jedi base. Two piece of metal hung from each side of his hip. He couldn't wait to begin training with both weapons at once. It was a new skill he was really looking forward to developing, especially when put to gether with form III.

His ship set down softly as two random pieces of metal fell and hit the ground with a loud thud.

At least everyone knows I'm here, Nom thought as he emerged from his vehicle. The Jedi Knight made his way to a vacant room, acknowledging no one. Formalities were not his strong suite.

Nom entered the room and shut the door softly behind him. He held each lightsaber in his hand, almost admiring them. One thing was for sure, he was a lot better at making lightsabers than ships.

The Jedi Knight activitated each weapon and watched as jade green and crimson tore through the air, creating a soft thrumming on their way. He spun each blade, creating a soft mix of green and red as he went through a basic form III defensive pattern. He would have to go back to the basics of his own lightsaber technigue now that he had two to deal with...

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

-As Revan walked around he noticed a seperate room in the dojo. As he peered inside he was carefule not to distrub any training that might be going on. As he walked inside he noticed, as what appeared to be a Jedi Knight.-

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I have come here in search of training. I have been guided here, being that people said to come here if I wanted to start my training. My name is Revan Khanjell. I have been searching for a jedi to take me in as their padawan, and I was hoping that maybe you were available"

-Revan seemed nervous but tried to hide it. He started to brethe heavy, considering he has really never seen a Jedi Knight before.-

Edited by Guest

Revan1.jpg

Scorp looked at his padawan before charging again. Moments before he would have been in striking distance he suddenly jumped to the right and attacked with a barrage of fast strikes driving her to where he wanted her to go. Suddenly he outstreched his hand and sent her flying toward the same rocky area where they had fought with Hand to Hand combat.

Suddenly he stopped and waved his hand. A huge boulder rose from the ground in quickly flew towards Kayla. As She moved out of the Way He attacked again with a barrage of attacks, before jumping back and fired another boulder at her. this time she leapt over it as as she came down He attacked her again making sure to keep her off balance as much as possible while trying to score a killing blow.

Suddenly he jumped back and with out any warning sent 5 smaller rocks rocks careening toward her. Thi s time a few of them glanced her. Before she could recover from that paticular attack he attacked again this time slower but with more power. Suddenly he leapt into the air and onto a boulder.

Summoning the force he sent another barrage of rocks and boulders towards Kayla before jumping behind her and attack with a relentless fury. As she spun around and struggled to parry all off the blows Scorp filed a paticular piece of info from her style in his head. Then halting his Attack he disappered into the shadows of the boulders.

"Seem familar?"

Scorp summonded the Force in order to better conceal himself in the shadows. He even slowed his breathing to almost nothing.

"Will you be able to find me?"

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

As Nom's movements became more intense, he started to block out any other form of sound, except for the thrumming of his lightsabers. He began running from side to side, jumping, backing flipping while keeping his lightsabers moving with as little amount of energy as possible. He almost imagined another duelist in front of him, aiming at oppenings within Nom's defense. The Jedi Knight kept his blades moving, locking them in places that would parry an oncomming attak.

Just as the thrum of his lightsabers almost completly melded with his brain, he could make out another sound; soft, but louder than the sound emitting from his lightsabers. Nom shut them off and turn to face the source of this new sound.

It was a man he had never seen before, but had a definate presence in the Force. His Force signature was there, but somewhat sloppy, like he wasn't trained. It must have been a hopeful.

Nom extended his own hand. "The names Nom Anorus, but you can call me master," he said with a smile. Perhaps taking on a new padawan would help him get over the loss of Bron.

Nom could sense that the young man felt uneasy, although he seemed to be trying to hide it. To bad his sweaty palms gave him away...

"So, how much do you know about the Force?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

-Revan stuck out his hand to shake it. His palms were quite sweaty and he wiped them off before doing so.-

"Well to be honest, I dont know much. I know that the force is everywhere, and it exists in everything. Although I don't know alot, I am willing to learn everything you are willing to teach me....Master.."

-Revan felt comfort as he called him Master considering that he has been wanting to become a Jedi all his life.-

"I'm sorry if I'm a little nervous, but I have been waiting for this for a long time."

-Revan started to get a little more loose. He wasn't as nervous anymore and he was ready to start his training.-

Revan1.jpg

*Kirlocca never stood up from his knees. Yet at the same time, locked eyes with Aryian Darkfire. After a long pause the jedi master spoke up.*

"Aryian, You need a lot more training. Once I am done with my padawan...I will find you...and help you in this process."

*Kirlocca now fully stood up and kept his eyes on Aryian.*

"But untill then..."

*The jedi master left it at that, but held his gaze with Aryian, refusing to let him leave.*

"Master, my training is my own. I must learn to either fully succumb to the ways of the Jedi, or fully succumb to focused battle anger. It is a hard struggle, but it is my own struggle.

The saber, however, is a different matter. I wish to make myself better than I was in the old days, I want to master the lightsaber. That I have no struggle in, other than the struggle for how I do that. How you performed allowed me to learn from you, in battle, and battle mentality.

In short, do not worry for me, master, for I will not fail the Jedi order."

With that, Aryian broke the gaze, and even though it was only a slight motion, it was if something had shattered deep within his mind, a wall of doubt and mistrust. The force would show him his way, no matter where it led him.

He clipped the hilts to his belt, turning his attention now to the little green alien at the doorway.

"You. Yafijk. It is time I had a new apprentice, and I know that's the reason you even entered this room. If you wish to be trained in the ways of the force, follow me."

With that, he stepped out into the hallway and down it, reaching the meditation rooms. He chose a small one meant for two people, and calmly sat down on one of the pads inside. These rooms were meant to harness the force, connect to it like no other thing could.

Aryian softly closed his eyes, reaching out silently with invisible hands, tapping into the all-knowing all-being bottomless well that was the force.

What he saw disturbed him.

He was the same age, only he was different, changed. His eyes seemed to eminate hatred rather than peace, discord instead of harmony. He was fighting this silhouette with a lightsaber...with twin red lightsabers...

He opened his eyes, allowing the vision to fade. No, he wasn't ever becoming a Sith, or going to use the dark side against someone for any purpose at all. He had triumphed in battle using the pure light side energies, and was going to do so in the future.

He relaxed and sat back, waiting for Yafijk to walk in, if he was going to walk in.

Blz1mwg.png

"You. Yafijk. It is time I had a new apprentice, and I know that's the reason you even entered this room. If you wish to be trained in the ways of the force, follow me."

With that his new teacher turned and walked out the door.

So... that's him Yafijk thought to himself. His master was a young blonde human male, who seemed to be young for a knight.

"Probably younger than myself" the hopeful muttered.

Yafijk processed the idea and decided it was probably good to have a master who was very different from him, their personalities would mesh nicely.

The small frog-like creature scuttered out of the training room and quickly shuffled down the hallway trying to keep up with his new instructor. He was still amazed at the spar he had just witnessed. Aryian had much to teach him.

As his tutor entered a small meditation room Yafijk followed suit, closing the sliding door behind him. Aryian looked reflective - and slightly stern. Yafijk apprenhensively took a seat on the pad opposite Aryian. He was slightly nervous, although he assumed he had no reason to be, the man was kind enough to take him on as an apprentice without even a question.

"Trained, I wish to be."

Yafijk looked surprised at himself, he very rarely spoke in the inverse pattern common in his species. He had worked very hard to rid himself of the speech impediment because he thought it made communication with others more difficult.

"I mean, I wish to follow the path of the force."

The whill sat in silence as he awaited a reply from Aryian.

-Revan continued to pace himself around the room that he was in with his new master. Although Revan was calmed he still worried if he was going to make a good imression on his master. As Revan started to calm himself down trying not to let his master notice, he turned to his master-

"I do have a lot of questions about the Jedi and the Jedi Order. There are many things I have yet to learn about them. Whenever the time is suitable for you, I would love to start my training".

-Revan's mind was going beserk, he started to doubt himself becoming a Jedi, and started to worry if he was able. Revan put his hands on his head and erased all those thoughts and focused on what was going on as he whispered to himself-

"Just calm down, just calm down"

-Revan then started to get his confidence back and sat up and smiled as he eyed his master-

Revan1.jpg

Aryian smiled slightly at Yafijk, welcoming the company after his unnerving vision.

"The force has many paths. Some light, some dark, some grey. My own is...clouded. You can never truly know your own path until you know yourself. It is the way of not only the force, but of life."

Aryian unclipped his lightsaber hilts, barely able to levitate them after his duel with Kirlocca, which left him severely drained. To keep up with that kind of skill required a great draw on the force, one that was not taken lightly upon the user. He looked tired, but still managed to think and look properly.

The little green alien that sat before him seemed somehow familiar, as if he had seen the species before. He pulled it gently from Yaf's mind, the name he was looking for...Whill...

"Your coming here signifies that you know the difference between the different paths, and you wish to follow the light. Very well, I will train you in the ways of the force that I know. Consider yourself my padawan. My proper title from now on, until you become knighted, is 'Master Darkfire', but do not think of me as a harsh instructor. In fact, I am quite the opposite, once you get to know me."

Aryian sat back, closing his eyes.

"We will start off with the basics of history. The past must be known in order to correct future mistakes. Tell me what you know about the Jedi, and the force. We have much time."

And Aryian reach out again through the force, drawing some of the power that now had his lightsaber hilts floating between them as he reached into Yafijk's mind once again.

I can understand you no matter how you speak. Here, your thoughts are the words...

Blz1mwg.png

Beaten and bruised, Kayla watched as Scorp dissapeared into the shadows. Instead of immediately following him, she remained where she was, her head lowered and her eyes closed. The pain from the bruises slowly subsided, although some pain remained. In her state of total connection with the Force, she reached out with her mind, attempting to locate her master's presence in the Force.

She sensed the presence of the other Jedi on the planet, but the presence of her master eluded detection. Her eyes squeezed shut even tighter as she concentrated, sorting out the presences of all those but the familiar signature of her master.

Suddenly, her eyes opened and she started moving, into the rocks, led by the Force. As she wove through the boulders, her concentration didn't waver or lessen. Then she stopped, feeling something, something... Her hand moved to the lightsaber clipped to her belt. Found you...

The bright blue blade of her new lightsaber ignited with its familiar hum and she cautiously moved through the boulders, eyes searching and her senses alert. He was somewhere nearby, very near...

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

As Ads enters the Rafa system, he sends Revan's ship to the planet, escoring it to the ground.

He enters a building to look for Revan. Finding him talking to someone, he writes a note.

Your ship is safe and outside with new thrusters.

-Ads-Gop Flif

He heads back toward his ship, but decides that he is tired and sits down against a wall.

After resting for a while, he walked out toward his ship, hopped in and fired up the I-Wing's engines.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

-As Revan was talking to his Master, he heard a loud sound and turned around only to see ads-gop hopping into his ship.-

"Master, hold on a minute, I must thank someone"

-Revan turned around with haste as he walked towards Ads-Gop's ship.-

"Thank you for fixing it, I owe you one"

Revan1.jpg

Seeing Revan outside, Ads hopped out.

"I do know one way you could repay me..."

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

-Revan eyed him suspiciously as he turned around after Ads Comment-

"And what is that?"

Revan1.jpg

"Is there any way you can get me a master? I've been searching for one for a while. That's all I ask of you."

As Ads approached Revan, he made a hopeful look.

V4yWwXl.png

The two ships exited hyperspace above the red planet and made their way into the atmosphere.

Dhan-Jaroe felt a strong disturbance in the force, a presence he hadn't felt this strongly in years.

He shook his head violently, it was just the force playing tricks on him, but why? Maybe he was nervous because he was going to gain his Master rank back, and it made him think of the first time he gained it... in the RJO...

The ships sat down and the two exited their ships.

He looked around and his heart stopped.

"The Star Gazer..."

He shook his head slowly, in disbelief and began to stumble backward.

Zane looked confused "What is it master?"

Dhan-Jaroe could feel goose bumps forming on his arms, he had just seen a ghost.

"It's her ship!" his eyes began to water... was it just the ship that had been carrying the presence? He had to believe this... he couldn't allow hope... he couldn't allow dissapointment if it weren't true.

He saw someone in a cloak turn around; blue eyes peering through the dusty air.

Dhan-Jaroe cried out, and grasped Zane's shoulder, possibly to keep himself from falling over.

Ads turned to DJK. ((It's looks like an abbrevation for Dark Jedi Knight...just noticed that.))

"Hello Dhan-Jaroe! Feeling a bit...unstable are we?"

Ads turned back to Revan

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Dhan-Jaroe sighed, his eyes squinting in anger, his grip on Zane's shoulder tightened, to the point that Zane collapsed from the pain, he had nearly crippled the man's arm. Dhan-Jaroe looked to the man that had provoked him, he had turned his back on him.

"..."

DJK used the force to pull Ads back, and used all his might to throw him into his own Ship, his head cracking violently against the unmoving metal.

He removed his lightsaber from his cloak and it's red blade turned on and was focused to the immobile and defenseless hopeful; his face contorted.

He was the secretary of justice, and he was also the judge, jury, and executioner.

Zane looked over at his master, and especially the tight grip on his shoulder, with a marginally weirded out look, then gazed around to the blue-eyed woman not too far off. After a moment, Zane blinked a couple of time without recognizing the situation before him.

Just as he understood who she was, he also understood that his master was intent on killing someone. He saw the other person get struck against a ship, the sickening crack of bone on metal echoing across the area. The hiss of a lightsaber behind Zane let him know his boss meant business against this slight.

"Master! Y'can't do it! Jus' calm down, he didn't mean it!"

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Dhan-Jaroe breathed deeply through his nose, his body trembling.

"Zane... I think you're still injured from Ilum, you should lie down..."

Dhan-Jaroe wipped his left arm behind him with his hand outstretched, sending Zane backward whilst breaking the speed of sound until he fell on the hard sandy ground, stirring up dust everywhere.

Dhan-Jaroe walked up to Ads; he had snapped, he was under so much pressure from the disturbance on Ilum, and now here on Rafa V; he had been over come by the dark side. He raised his lightsaber into the air and prepared to strike Ads...

Y'know, I really gotta talk to Dhan-Jaroe about not kicking my ass when he feels like it. Zane picked himself up, noticing that he had flown quite a ways from the Force Push of his master. He was nearby the blue-eyed woman, in fact, the one his master reacted so strongly to. He glanced over, then over to his master.

"Boss, you really don't need to do this. The guy's a newbie, he doesn't know!"

He stretched his thoughts towards the blue eyed woman, in hopes she could hear them. Miss, I'm not sure, but you know my master, Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi, right? He seems to know you darned well.

"Killin' him won' prove anything! Killin' him isn't the right thing to do!"

If you're who I think you are, please, help me.

"You can't do this!"

Help him. Talk to him. Do something. I feel as though you can save that poor idiot's life.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Nom had just begun to give Revan his first lesson when he decided to run off. What was so important?

After waiting a few moments, Nom decided to follow his new padawan. His apprentice had inadvertanly led him to the docks of the Jedi base, where there was what seemed to be a mass gathering of Jedi. Nom noticed that DJK was with them.

Fulled by curiosity, the Jedi Knight made his way closer, while trying to stay out of the way. He only wanted information. That is, untill DJK's red lightsaber flashed to life.

Nom acted so quickly, it was almost a blur to even himself. He sprang toward the now defenseles hopeful and sent a charge of Force energy right at him. Unstead of hitting DJK, it nailed Ads squarly in the side, knocking him away just as a red lightsaber connected with empty air.

There was no mistaking the presence of the dark side. It now surrounded the once Jedi Master. Nom could see the hatred in his eyes, the lust for blood...

Nom turned to his apprentice, who was now standing near Ads.

"Revan, get everyone as far away from here as possible, and try and get help."

Nom then switched his attention back to DJK. "What are you doing? Don't tell me the dark side has grasped you too?"

Jedi were dropping like flies, the dark side was everywhere. A Jedi waged war within himself as long as he existed, constantly fighting the shadow lurking within their souls. The Darkness was bound to win at some point.

Two lightsabers flashed into existance, one jade green, the other crimson. Nom would be tested in his two lightsaber combat technique a lot sooner than he had expected.

Edited by Guest

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal