Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Nom felt a slight tug at his shoulder as he progressed deeper into the dojo. He was so busy fighting the vornskyr that he must not have noticed the hopeful that was now trailing behind him.

Nom slowed his pace slightly while still making sure Kirlocca was in his sight. There was a slight break in the action for now.

”œTo be honest, I know just about as much as you do. The leader of our order sent out a message to come to borleais and lend a hand. I just arrived and ran into these creatures, I don't know how many more of them are left, but I don't sense any in the immediate area. I'm guessing there's more Jedi deeper inside the temple. I just wonder what caused all of this damage.”

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

As the immediate threat ceased BC kept his guard up. The vornskyrs had been destroyed, Gantoris looked to those around and spoke.

"We are once again pushed against the wall, the forces of good waited too long and now the forces of evil have returned. We have only seen a small portion of their power here. And one hunter still remains here somewhere. Find him! And kill him!"

Saber still ignited BC moved using the force he was bent on finding BHM and those who had attacked the Dojo. Opening up his comm he sent a message to the Holonet...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"understood sir" Delita replied, gripping his spear, ready for whatever comes around the corner.

same as always He thought to himself, I always seem to enter in the best times...

turning down corridor after corridor, keeping as close to Nom and Kirlocca as he could.

Suddenly, he heard the roar of those creatures comming from behind. when he turned around, he faced four of them charging full speed at them. Delita tapped Nom on the shoulder,

"It looks like someone doesn't want us to go any further"

Delita readied his spear, ducked, and drove the tip into one of them, unfortunately, it managed to miss any vital parts. it only slowed it down. it turned 'round and once again, faced Delita. As it charged, Delita threw his vibroblade into it's Jugular vein(or where he hoped it was). luckily, it fell, and lay motionless. That left three to go.....

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

*As the jedi master ran through the woods, He saw a vornskyr run past him. He then saw BC at the end of the woods standing next to jedi hopefuls.*

Well then, I guess thier safe...for now.

"Gantrois, it might be better if we let the bounty hunter go."

*He saw a young hopeful turn towards him with a confused look on his face, but he knew that Gantrois would understand what the wookiee was saying.*

((BHM - please PM me if you don't agree with being tracked and I'll change it))

Kirana had watched Halo Force launch, streaking after the bounty hunter. The lead two craft opened up on the ship although the first had a different payload, that which was a tracker designed to attach itself so that it's target could be monitored. On a console infront of her Kira saw a red light begin to blink before the Bounty Hunter disappeared into hyperspace.

"Monitor him, I want to know where he surfaces."

Turning her attention to the ground she sent a comm to the leader of the Jedi.

-- encrypted Comm to Gantoris --

The bounty hunter escaped our clutches but is currently being tracked. Do you require further assistance?

Vice-Admiral Sunrider

--end comm--

To Halo Force she she sent out the recall sequence before sending another comm, this time to Black.

--encryted comm to Admiral Black--

If you'll not be needing us any longer, I'd like to take another of the MC90a's and create a new base of operations. Awaiting your answer.

Kira

--end comm--

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Renn Hamis' Warwitch pops out of hyperspace, barely a single klick away from one of the Rebellion's Mon Calamari cruisers. The bounty hunter's hand quickly left the comm unit to change his course so he wouldn't ram against the great ship's hull like an insect on a swoop's windshield.

Several curses, both from Puffi Maa and Renn accompany the evasive maneuver.

"Renn, the comm unit. Their turbolasers are beginning to track us," his droid partner admonished him.

"Oh, um, sithspit, sorry." He activated his identification transponder and comm unit, not waiting to be hailed first.

He cleared his throat nervously, all too aware of the firepower of the cruiser. "Ah, excuse the... suddenness of my arrival. My name is Renn Hamis... former mercenary and captain of the Warwitch. I have come to offer the Rebellion my allegiance and services."

He left the channel open, waiting to be hailed... or to be blown apart.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Onderin received the recall comm from his apprentice in the Force but his commander in the Alliance. He was slightly disappointed at the lack of combat, but he quickly reminded himself that Jedi were not supposed to crave combat and battle.

He spoke to Halo Force, "Alright, let's head back to the Shatterpoint, Halo Force. Well done here. We may get a better shot at action soon enough, so don't let your guard down just yet."

The squadon shot up into space as one and landed on the capital ship. Onderin wondered what exactly had happened to the whole deal with the assault on Coruscant. He would have to ask Kira when he could.

But for now he wanted to stay in the hangar with his squad members. If he was correct, he may find himself launching again in only a few minutes...but then again it could be over entirely. So much for the huge battle the Alliance had spent so long planning for.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

OOC: If I can't do this, just tell me--it's been a while.

IC:

A ship very much like the Millenium Falcon powers out of hyperspace and into the atmosphere around Borealis, as far away from all ships as it could get.

An encrypted comm came over the Jedi/rebel channels, a young woman speaking.

--encrypted comm--

"Hey all, heard about what's going on from an 'old friend' who wishes to remain anonymous. Regardless, well..." She laughed. "Guys, I'm a bit different now, but, well...Ara-Lai's back in the house and ready to help!" There was a small pause. "If I can. Is there anywhere I can land and help?"

--end encrypted comm--

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

after going about the dojo and not running into any other of those stupid beast, he then looked for another source of life who might be able to tell him somthing.

He then came across two people one he knew was a jedi called Norm, and the other he was not sure. He shouted grabbing there attetion

"Excuse me, Master Norm. What is going on here?"

Life is what you make it

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

From the pillars of rising smoke over the once Jedi Dojo, a tattered and torn figure slowly walks away from the debris. Staff in hand, Calen makes his way out of the choas and over to the gathering crowd. Checking around, he catchs up on the current injury toll and sighed, he never liked explosives.

Seeking out BC, he managed to give a small smile and bow, "Thank you Master BC for your assistance...."

"The Shadows will arise...."

*Kirlocca turned away from Gantrois when Ara called. He let him talk to Calen, while he welcomed Ara back.*

"Ara-Lai Kaipi, it's soo good to hear yout voice again. You might want to land and be updated on what is going on."

*Kirlocca held his com-unit in his hand and waited for the old jedi master to respond...*

OOC: Yue, are you talking to me? I don't think there is anyone here by the name of Norm. I'm just going to assume that you are. The name's Nom btw.

IC: Nom quickly activetated his lightsaber in midthrust. The blade struck one of the vornskrys right in the center of the chest. It went down motionless. Another vornskyr tried to flank the Jedi knight, but was met with a blast from the force. It was stunned momentarily, which gave Nom all the time he needed to slice the creature in two. He turned around just long enough to get knocked off his feet by the third vornskyr. Nom hit the ground and immediately converted his momentum into a backwards roll. The creature's claws dug into the spot where Nom just was. The vornskyr struggled to remove its claws from the ground. After a couple seconds, the vornskyr finally freed itself, but didn't have time to revel in its acheivement, its head was quickly seperated from the rest of its body.

Nom glanced to his right and found Delita standing next a dead vornskyr. He gave a sigh of relief as he approached the hopeful.

"Good work, that was the last of them."

Nom streched out with the force throughout the entire complex, just to make sure. He did not feel the presence of any remaining vornskyrs.

"yep, those things are gone. But stay on your gaurd."

He deactivated his lightsaber and took a seat on a pile of rubble. He still kept checking his surrounds with his eyes and the force, just in case there were any surprises. Just as he was about the question the hopeful, another person approached the two.

"I just got here and ran into Delita over here"

Nom noticed a suprised look on Jedi hopeful's face. He was probably wondering how Nom knew his name. Delita would have to find out later.

"We ran into some creatures that I'm sure you have met. There are none left, but master Gantoris says there's still someone dangerous lurking around somewhere."

Nom got up and lead the two out of the Dojo back into daylight.

"So tell me, what brings you two here? Are both of you looking to become Jedi?

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Through the vast ether of Force-bound space, united on a level beyond mere physical matter, or lack thereof, a ripple, beautifully supple, and hidden from all but its intended target, spread to the world of Borleias. This ripple contained a message of the utmost importance for many, but only one being would have the power and the wisdom to use its contents properly.

That being was none other then the Wookiee Gantoris, Master of the Jedi Order.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

--Transmission to Kirana

"Permission granted. Fill me in once a suitable location is found and set up. Here is a list of possible planets."

Kiranas datapad lit up with limitless possibilites as Black sent the data.

"Good luck Vice Admiral, be careful."

--End Transmission

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

Renn was starting to get very nervous, and the tone of his comm broadcasts were showing it. He was far from comfortable, sitting practically dead in space with so much firepower tracking him.

"Ah, Mon Calamari Cruiser, this is the Warwitch repeating: I have come to offer the Rebellion my allegiance and services." He cut off his signal, making eye contact with his droid co-pilot, who was sitting with supreme confidence, not even glancing at the shields.

Renn Hamis wiped his brow free of sweat. If the Rebels decided that they couldn't be trusted, they'd be space dust before he could even begin evasive maneuvers.

((OOC: I'm not sure who to contact on this. Should I PM Officer Black or Kirana Sunrider?))

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Ara nodded and sent a comm back to Kirlocca.

"Roger that. I'll land--come and find me, I guess." Ara pulled the ship in for a smooth landing and, after grabbing her sabers and knives and mini-backpack, she jumped out of the ship, awaiting Kirlocca.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Delita smiled and began,

"Yes, I came here in hopes of joining the ranks of the noble jedi. Unfortunately, as you can clearly see, I came at a bad time and was already finding myself fighting for my life. but otherwise, i'd love to become a full-fledged jedi"

He then looked around, at the rubble and bodies of what had just happened... he looked at Nom and his smile grew

"I would VERY much like to become a jedi."

Delita.jpg

Nom couldn't help but laugh despite the devestation now surrounding him. He would enjoy teaching this one.

"I have already seen what you can do in a battle, and I am quite impressed. Perhaps I can aid you in your goal of becoming a Jedi by taking you on as my apprentice. How 'bout it?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Delita bowed, and replied,

"I would be ever so humble to be your apprentice, I accept your offer...Master"

He then rose, and faced Nom.

Delita.jpg

The space above the planet of Borleias contained copious amounts of space garbage; the aftermath of a pitched battle between bitter antagonists. As the Millennium Skyray reverted into realspace above the now placid world and entered its atmosphere, Ben'a Solo extended his Force-sense well beyond himself, to get a measure of what had happened. The dojo, a place of learning that he had yet to visit, was a shambles, but many of the Jedi and students had managed to survive. It seemed a pity that the Jedi Knight's first visit here had to be now, but he would help rebuild this place, if he could.

After alerting the Rebel Alliance personnel of his identity, Ben'a took his vessel into a circular pattern above the complex, looking for a place to land as he tried to find the Force-presence of Master Gantoris. The Jedi Master wasn't very hard to find, though, and as he set the ship down softly, he chose his course of action.

"We've arrived," Ben'a called back to his passengers unnecessarily. "Do what you feel is necessary while you're here. I get the feeling we may be leaving again soon..."

He sighed to himself as he shut down the ship's systems, fingering the newly acquired lightsaber just before getting up and heading into the back of the ship and down the boarding ramp. The sun shone brightly this day, and the native plants that had survived were wafting their sweet smells over the countryside; the day was a very plesent one as Ben'a set off to find Master Gantoris. After finding the Wookiee Jedi Master hovering over some reports, Ben'a presented himself.

"Master, we must talk..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

While Nom talked to the other hopeful, Delita looked down and noticed he was still bleading from his first encounter of the vornskyrs... He patched that as quickly as possible and sat down to rest.

Delita.jpg

Kirana responds to Black via comm, letting him know that she has a few ideas of her own as well for another suitable base of operations. She turns her attention to Renn Hamis, having heard his comms.

She turns to the senior officers on the bridge and also sends a force message to her master Onderin...

"What do we know about this Renn Hamis? Anyone heard of him before? I don't trust Bounty Hunters and I don't trust Mercenaries. How do we know it's not Faust in disguise? And how did he know to show up here?"

-- open comm to Renn Hamis --

State your intentions clearly. I need to know who you worked for and how you located us here. Remember this, we have you in our sights.

--end comm--

Kira turned to her gunner, giving a nod and letting him know that if the ship in question made any false moves to act accordingly.

She would wait until he answered until she gave the order for the two MC90a's to depart this location and she wasn't going to take anyone along that she didn't trust. Maybe she should turn this matter over to the Admiral?

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

-comm to Officer Black-

We've secured it down here. I will come up so we can discuss our next plan of action.

BC moved to his starfighter as he did he spoke to Kirlocca, Vegeta, and the hopefuls who had helped.

Thank you for your help. It will not be forgotten, however I need Kirlocca and Vegeta to come with me aboard the admirals ship.

Turning to Ben'a BC smiled.

Accompany aboard Admiral Black's ship, we can discuss things there.

BC took off for the docking bay in the Admirals ship.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Nodding to the Jedi Master, Ben'a followed his orders. The walk back to his vessel was a quick one once he knew where he was going, and he was soon aboard and getting ready to lift off again, bound for Admiral Black's ship. Unfortunately for his companions, it looked like that he should do this alone, so he politely encouraged them to remain behind.

Once airborne, Ben'a eased the Millennium Skyray into space. The Rebel Alliance flagship was easy enough to spot; it was the largest warship -- or ship period -- that he had ever seen. Tapping an inquiry into the computer yeilded the specifics of this vessel: a Viscount-class Star Defender, named the Galan's Pride. The Jedi Knight approached the massive ship carefully, all the while broadcasting his intentions. The Rebel controllers acknowledged him without question, and within five minutes, the medium-sized starship was nestled safely inside the extensive hanger bay.

There was little doubt where Master Gantoris would be holding his meeting, and with the help of an Alliance yeoman, he was able to find the Admiral's wardroom. And he was not alone as he strode in...

goodwoodsig.jpg

The fighters all back in their hangars, and soldiers getting some much needed down time, Black made a quick stop in his quarters with his guards.

Having and escort was not something he fancied, but for the time being other rebellion advisors thought it necessary. Leaving his quarters, escorts in tow, Black enters his office to hear that the jedi are arriving onboard.

Seated at the head of the table he has a perfect view of the door.

As the jedi entered, Black greeted them with a smile and gestured for each to sit.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

*Kirlocca noded towards BC.*

"I will be up there soon, I have to first make a pick up. See you up there."

*Kirlocca ran through the woods, it did not take him long to find Ara waiting for him next to her ship. The wookiee moved towards her and gave her a gaint hug.*

"Ara, it's so great to see you again. We can talk, but we have to first make our way up to the Admirals ship."

*Kirlocca beckoned her towards her ship.*

OOC: I assumed I was dead

IC: Isolder entered the Final Flash and followed BC into the Rebel ship. He had patched up his wounds from the bounty hunter's attack, and favored his leg slightly as he followed the wookiee on board. This battle had been an odd experience for Isolder.

The Hapias Consortium has been removed from galactic politics, but now that I know how the Empire and its allies act, I wish we would have gotten involved.

Isolder greeted Black as they entered, and took the seat offered.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

After greeting the Rebel Alliance Admiral, Ben'a had watched from a corner of the wardroom as the Jedi Master Kirlocca, who he knew by sight from the temples he'd been in, and Prince Vegeta, whom he neither knew from sight nor anything else relating to him, entered the room. The only reason he knew that this man was who he was, was because the Jedi Knight had heard Master Gantoris mention him. He decided that now was as good a time as any to get introduced...

"Greetings, sir," he began formally, taking a seat next to the Blademaster. "My name is Ben'a Solo, I don't believe we have met."

There was one thing that he could tell about this man, though...Ben'a could see that he was quite as strong in the Force as any Jedi he had yet met. It pleased him to know that there were others outside of the Order that believed in the same principles. Hopefully, this Vegeta Isolder would prove to be a good friend as well...

goodwoodsig.jpg