Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

((Situation rectified- resuming your normal posting scheduel))

Shakespear once asked, ”œWhat is in a name?”

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

((I hate you Johanes Well played and executed))

Lifeless bodies are ripped into space as the once twirling duffle bag--a simple dot compared to the hulking cruiser it spun away from turned into a massive fireball.

As the conference room where Black was busy ascertaining the traitors identity was rocked, the less fortunate did not have time to curse as the Admiral did.

In a mesh of twisted bulk heads, pipes, and wires, lifeless bodies were sucked into the vacuum of space. Eyes still open some charred remains became snagged on the sharp metal debre that seemed to liter the damaged hull.

Limbs and limbless corpses began to slowly clog the space just outside the wrecked area of the Galans Pride.

The order was received to shut down that sector of the ship, as much of the internal power had to now be rerouted, leaving the ship unable to initially defend itself as well as it once had been able to.

"Close all doors, and seal the security doors on levels twelve through eighty six in sector 8-A. I want rescue units and medics down to that area. Keep a squad of B-Wings out at all time around the Pride." Black barked these and more orders into his com unit.

The Galans Pride would be back to full health.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

Ara grinned back at Kirlocca and gave him a mock salute.

"Yup. And that, my friend, can be a very dangerous thing for an enemy. If I don't know what I'm doing, how can they?" She winked.

Her mood quickly turned as the ship that they were headed towards began to sprout flame and smoke. Turning her course quickly away from it, she looked to Kirlocca.

"What just happened?!?"

OOC: Thank goodness we weren't on the ship yet. Nice trick, Faust! (and I mean that sincerely)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Nom waited for the young man's response. he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Listen, you obviously haven't thought about this yet. The life of a Jedi Knight is long and hard. A decision like this should not be taken lightly. When you decide come find me and Delita."

With that, Nom turned to leave but halted when he heard the sound of his apprentice's voice.

"Delita, you don't have to worry about him wielding a lightsaber. It takes a great amount of training to wield such a weapon. Without such training, he would probably do more damage to himself than his opponent. Besides, its not our place to tell him what he can or cannot do with his own possessions. At least not yet..."

Just as Nom finished speaking a comm from BC was heard throughout the perimeter of the ruined temple.

What BC is starting the attack now? I guess this would be the proper time. But I can't leave these two here by themselves....I guess I'll have to miss this one.

Something in the sky caught Nom's eye. There was an explosion. Something must have happened in orbit.

He turned to his apprentice and Yue.

"It is not safer here. Tell me Delita, do you have a ship that is capable of holding more than one person. we're going to have to leave."

Nom paused as he turned to face Yue.

"Listen, I know you haven't reached a decision yet but it is imperative that we get out of here. your going to have to come with us to insure your safety."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

"as a matter of fact, i do" Delita waved them both on to the Requiem.

once they reached the shuttle, Delita turned and smiled.

"you two might want to take the guns, one on the top, one on the bottom one, it'd be alot safer than computer gunners."

with that, Delita started up the ship and took the pilot's seat. he looked around at the destruction going on. i miss Ossus...

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

Nom entered Delita's ship with Yue right behind him. Nom watched as Yue went to take his seat at one of the guns, before Nom took his, he made his way over to Delita.

"Listen, just take us into to space, far away from here. We'll have to figure out a destination once we're safe."

The Jedi knight then rushed to the remaining gun and took his seat. He had no idea what was going on in the atmosphere, but he sensed that many people had lost their lives. Hopefully they could avoid any entanglements. If they didn't, at least Nom would be able to evalutate his apprentice's piloting skills.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

"Something right, but obviously not good enough--else we would have known the attack was coming." She again poked at the ship's console, and noticed many other ships had already left.

"Kirlocca, this probably has to do with my being gone so long, and a little out of the loop, but, ah...where's everybody going?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

The remains of the rebel fleet entered the mine field after a full day of randomly calculated hyperspace jumps. Anyone who wanted to follow from the previous engagement would have been foiled in their attempts.

The mine field recognizing the rebel signatures of the ships allows the rebellion ships to enter. Three MC90a's, one severly damaged wink into existance.

The fighters aboard the three cruisers set off for the massive almost fortress like Galans Pride. The empty hangars left by the fighters are able to accomodate repair crews sent out by the super star destroyer sized ship.

Though repair personel are strained, the fact that the Galans Pride is fully operational and repaired again makes it possible for each MC90a to receive a full squadron of repair crews.

The crews began to recharge the shields instantly, as others repaired broken pipes and damaged conduits. The Galans Pride fully went back online, as its Captain, Black was shuttled over. The look of disgust had left his face, as a new arrival was on en route to link up with the fleet. This heartening news coupled with the win at Sanities End helped the Admiral see a possible light at the end of the tunnel.

As repair crews and transports wisked from ship to ship and planet surface, another cruiser, this one a bit smaller than the MC90a's came into existence above the Borleais atmosphere. Crews aboard the ships took notice as this ship had the familiar shape of the dreaded star destroyers, yet the irregular curves and bumps along with a white shine that gave it a distinct Mon Calamarian flavor. In truth it was a new age star destroyer, Defender class to be exact.

Black explains its attributes to a few inspired onlookers from the hall outside his quarters. Truely a beautiful ship, with the might of an advanced imperial star destroyer.

"This one is for Forn when she returns" Black said quietly to himself as he leaned his head in remembrance. Though she would ultimately return, she had been a terrible loss to the rebellion.

All fighters were on standby, no fleet would even stand a chance with the amount of assembled pilots and skill present. The rebels could repair quickly and in peace.

Rebel transmission operators were on constant stand-by as cargo ships too and from the system regularly almost became victims of the rebel mine field.

Indeed the mines were on their mark and they would swarm any ship not designated with a rebellion clearance code, or not given proper clearance by the rebel operators.

AdBlack.jpg

Kira stood on the bridge of one of the other MC90a's looking at the planet below. After what had gone on at Sanity's End she felt she needed to be in a place of peace, at least for a while. It hurt badly that she had lost the Shatterpoint but she had felt no other option. At least she had saved lives by evacuating it when she did. Her confidence had taken a hit, even if they had managed to have a slight victory, to her it was shadowed by her loss. It wasn't common knowledge that she had taken on Jedi training, all who saw her with the Jedi Knight Onderin Starlisk knew that he was a Rebel Commander and the Leader of Halo Force, so would assume the two worked closely together because of that.

'Master Onderin, if you're looking for me I'll be on the planet's surface... I feel I need some balance after the mess at Sanity's End'

Nodding to the bridge crew, she made her way down to the hanger and into one of the fighter craft, taking off for the surface.

Keeping in mind the creatures that had been let loose might not all be accounted for, she wandered into a secure dome covered courtyard where she sank down onto one of the chairs and began to meditate, trying to losen the tight knot over her heavy heart.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

*Kirlocca looked out and saw, that indeed, that ship's where leaving so soon.*

"I would guess Coruscant is where they are headed, since that is the place of attack the the jedi slash rebels were planing on taking over."

*The wookiee closed his eye's and let the force flow through him, just to help him relax before the battle.*

The Strife Reborn popped out of hyperspace above Borleis after days of random hyperspace jumps.

Keiran recieved clearance from the rebel operators and slipped through the minefield. He flew directly towards the planet surface and landed in the hangar. He leapt out and began performing repair and maintenance chores on his ship.

siggggy5ko.jpg

The sticky bacta fluid hadn't been completely removed by the time Ben'a Solo regained consciousness inside the temporary Rebel medical bay that had been set up outside of the Jedi Dojo. But this wasn't the aftermath of a cloning, it was the result of a near-fatal injury that the Jedi Knight had suffered at the Battle of Sanity's End -- and the irony of the name was not lost on him. The moon was gone, that much he knew, and the fact that he had been nearly killed was actually a blessing; he had been spared having to witness the deaths of millions of people whose only crime had been to swear alligence to a depraved madman. And though he was indirectly responsible for them, to Ben'a, that in and of itself did not merit death; in fact, nothing truly did, though he had killed many times before. The feeling wasn't something easily dismissed, but he, like most all Jedi, put the past aside out of necessity. Allowing too much doubt to enter the mind without just cause was a surefire way to become ensnared by the Dark Side.

He would remain strong, no matter what.

As he was wiping off the last of the goo from the bacta tank, a doctor entered the small room where Ben'a sat, and handed him back his black robes and lightsaber. "Ah, I see our Jedi patient is awake," he said in a friendly banter.

"Indeed," Ben'a replied as he began to get dressed. "That was a closer shave then I'd prefer to ever have." The doctor chuckled. "What of my ship, though, has it been taken care of?"

From the look on his face, it was obvious that the doctor didn't know. "It was lucky that you slipped into that trance of yours when you did, my friend; that cut would have killed any ordinary being within a minute. But as for your ship, I don't really know. We had to evacuate the Shatterpoint; perhaps one of the transports managed to tractor your vessel away. You'll have to talk to one of the Commanders," he finished with a remorseful sigh.

"I thank you, then, for your work on me." And Ben'a left, shaking hands firmly with the medical officer, nodding as he went out.

The sky was bright overhead, with scudding white clouds drifting lazily overhead in the afternoon sun. In the time the fleet had been gone, and continuing after their return from the crippling fight against SEED, much of the Dojo had been rebuilt. Rebel Alliance personnel of all stripes and species were swarming about, fixing this and unloading or loading that, trying to restore some semblence of normalcy to the once-ravaged facility. In space, he knew, equally massive efforts were being put into repairing and restoring the ships of the Alliance fleet; somewhere out there, someone must surely have done the same for his own ship. A passing yeoman caught the Jedi's attention, and he asked her where the Admiral could be found.

"He's aboard the Galan's Pride, Master Jedi."

After thanking her with a bow and handshake, Ben'a boarded a nearby shuttle that was taking other Alliance personnel, a platoon of repair crews whose shift was now over, back to the massive Star Defender. The journey was a short one, and the craft landed aboard the flagship without incident. Ben'a waited for the rest of the men and women aboard (with the exception of the flight crew -- who were going back for another run) to leave before he set out, using the Force to help him find Admiral Black. After a long tram ride and about a half-hour of walking, the still-young Jedi Knight found where the officer was stationed. With a polite nod, he asked the guards at the door if he could see him.

"It's about my ship," he said plainly.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Jedi Knight Onderin Starlisk sat in his E-wing fighter, thinking over the short battle that had taken place over Sanity's End. Again, his squadron had performed well, but it was still too short for them to really prove their skill or inexperience.

He received a Force message from Kirana, who was apparently moving down to the planet below. When she said she needed some "balance", he assumed that she meant some more time with the Force. Her training was nearing completion, and it would not be long before Onderin took her to Ilum to build her lightsaber.

The Jedi told his squadron to come on down to the planet and get some rest and fresh air. The squadron as a whole launched and went down to the planet. Onderin relaxed himself as he entered the atmosphere, which was colorful as it was evening at the Dojo.

Onderin left his ship and let the Force guide him to Kira, who was sitting in a courtyard meditating away her pains. "Kirana," he spoke softly. She was not startled, for the Force had told her of his presence. "I'm sorry about the Shatterpoint, but you did not fail in your duties as Vice-Admiral. In fact, that was the most admirable decision you could have made, and I respect that."

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Kira looked up as Onderin approached, regarding him as he spoke.

"Thankyou. It isn't easy when you have the lives of so many to think about, as it was the backlash from all those lives lost on Sanity's End hit me as well. I know it had to be done, the evil that resided there had to have something done about it. I just didn't realise how much I would feel it though the force. Another thing I wanted to ask you about as well, how do I reduce the force presence if I want to keep the fact that I'm force sensitive a secret? For added protection?"

She sat there, now calm and waited for her master to answer.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Arriving back at Borleais BC exited his ship. Immeditately calling out with the force he searched for Keiran.

You must find me Keiran we have a task to complete.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Onderin listened to her talk, then ask her question. He did not want to admit to her that he had never been taught how to do that himself, but she probably had read it from his sense before he covered it up. He paused for a moment. He had just covered up his sense, which was exactly what Kirana was asking him how to do.

"Good question. I was never taught this, but it entered my inventory of powers on my own accord. I will pass my discoveries on to you, along with the Jedi Mind Trick," he said.

Growing a little more serious, he continued. "In order to hide your presence from a Sith Lord or other Jedi, for whatever purposes, you must in fact do something very similar to how you protect your mind. You see, your Force sense is read from your mind. In order to cover that up without using the Force itself, which would be quite contrary to the desired effect, you must in fact focus away from the Force," he explained. "Believe it or not, the way to hide your Force abilities is to simply not use them, or rather to focus on not using them."

He let his words sink in. "Now, I'll teach you the Mind Trick, then you can try both. The Mind Trick is very simple, yet extremely useful. All you really need to do is lightly touch someone's mind and plant a command on their brain. Think of it like sending a Force message, except in a little more commanding manner. Now," he said, "try both of these."

Onderin fully expected his padawan to catch right on. She was at the point where the Force was at her command, she merely needed to know how to do the little tricks that Jedi do. Yes, it was time to go to Ilum. He hoped to do that very soon, but the Alliance was still in a dangerous period, and he didn't want to keep a Vice Admiral from her duties.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

The Rebels couldn't have been more thorough in Renn's "indoctrination" into the Rebellion, he reflected.

Renn's ship had been quickly tractored into a vacant hangar. Puffi Maa was abruptly deactivated, and left to rust in the Warwitch. He had been hauled off to a vacant quarters, kept under armed guard at all times.

Renn couldn't help but feel naked, stripped of all his weapons. Vibrosword was confiscated; assault rifle was unloaded, and taken away; wrist vac was discovered, and likewise removed; sniper rifle, ditto; grenades, summarily taken. Even worse, he was completely without armor--his exoskeleton armor had been physically cut off his body, as though the Rebels feared that it was hiding a suicide vest. Renn snorted ruefully. As though he had the blind devotion to detonate his own body for a useless cause.

Rebel technicians were probably combing every square centimeter of his ship for booby traps right now. His own body was searched pretty thoroughly--droids had poked and prodded in places that he had longed to give them a swift kick in their power sockets for.

And now he was alone, completely alone in his bleach-white quarters, completely disoriented as to where he was now. The ex-bounty hunter sighed as he stretched on the room's barren cot. The tight-fitting, rough uniform he had been given--probably a prisoner's uniform, he thought--scratched at his skin.

It had been a long, disorienting day, and Renn needed a nap.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Kira 'felt' him close off from her and regarded him carefully trying to work out how he did it, figuring out the thought process that went into it. She closed a mental door, finding it was at first like someone turning out the lights. She felt strange for a moment as she accustomed herself to not feeling the force, then mentally opened the door again feeling the soothing flow of the force surround her again. A look of wonder crossed her face as she looked at her Master.

She then tried to probe her master to implant a message for him to bark like a canine. It was like coming up against a brick wall and was like she could sense that wall.

"I take it that it will only work on the weak minded." Kira stated as she tried again, this time on one of the rebel soldiers. The soldier in question started to bark and his mate looked at him strangely as if he'd gone mad. Kira stiffled a laugh and gently sent another tendril of thought back to the soldier to make in forget about the command to bark. He soon stopped and looked around to see what was going on. Spotting her he and his mate came to attention saluting her and Commander Starlisk before going about their duties.

"Interesting trick that one... I'll keep that one in mind."

The comm unit beeped and Kira answered it, receiving a message that Renn had been moved to the Galan's Pride.

"Duty calls. We have to go up for the debriefing anyway. Better head up now so that we can see what's going on. I'll interview Renn personnally and then I want to speak with Black. Meet you up there."

Feeling in a much better frame of mind to what she had arrived with, Kira headed off to her fighter, firing it up and heading up to the Galan's Pride. She have the proper clearance codes and the defenses were lowered to let her and Onderin through and she landed at the hanger.

Practicing, she closed herself off to the force and made her way to where Renn was being held.

"Mr Hamis. I hope you understand our caution and that you haven't been put in too much discomfort. You will be pleased to know that your ship is still in one piece having been brought across to another vessel before the other was rammed. Now, it's an interesting... resume you have. What makes a ex-bounty hunter and mercenary want to switch to the side of the rebellion? Or are you emulating the famous Han Solo?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

As the jedi answered Black was shuffeling through documents on his holopad. Looking up he made the general assumption due to the conversation outside that this was about his ship.

Luckily for the Jedi, one of the fighters returning to one of the MC90a's towed in the defunct fighter. Without so much as a hello, Black simply looked up with a smile. Happy to see the Jedi, happy that he'd saved Blacks ship, and happy to have him aboard.

"Docking Bay 435 Ben'a. You will find her fully repaired and charged." Black sat momentarily as the jedi gazed through him. "And thanks for saving my baby."

AdBlack.jpg

The Rebel Alliance leader seemed to be a nice-enough person when Ben'a went in to meet him about the Millennium Skyray. When he gazed upon Admiral Black, however, the Jedi Knight could feel the crackling of a Force-sensitive -- but it was clear that this man had preferred to command ships and troops then to command the Force, and so Ben'a held his tongue in this regard. And he also nodded appreciatively as the Admiral thanked him for his assistance."

"You are most welcome, Admiral, and I in turn thank you for seeing to my own 'baby', such as it is. It was a pleasure to be of assistance in the battle at Sanity's End as well; though the moon was destroyed, I must admit that I do not miss that place." He paused for a moment, in reflection, as if finally purging his mind of what he had gone through at the now-destroyed moon base that had served as SEED headquarters. "And I am glad that, in future, no one else will have to suffer there. May the Force be with you, Admiral."

With a firm handshake, Ben'a bid his farewells to the Admiral, fully intending to return whenever needed to assist the Rebellion for whatever they may need. It was a long walk, and another tram ride before the Jedi finally found Docking Bay 435. Admiral Black had not disappointed; the ship looked as though she had never left the factory, and had been rearmed, recharged, and re-provisioned. After thanking the repair crews personally, he boarded the sleek, manta ray-shaped craft, closing the boarding ramp with a soft hydraulic hissing. Walking slowly, Ben'a put his mind at ease as he strode up the small passenger quarters on his way to the cockpit. As he did so, he began to notice that something was distinctly missing -- something that had been gone for a while -- but he had not had tome to notice it.

Ayevit was still lost, wandering aimlessly around the Bowels of Coruscant.

But Ben'a could not go back there for him at this time. His ship had been picked up by the Empire the last time he had been there, and that alone had ended up getting him captured after a heated engagement with the SEED governor Jidai Geki. No, the risks were too great, and Ayevit knew how to take care of himself. Instead, Ben'a did the only thing he could do right then. He sent a Force-message to Master Gantoris.

"Master Gantoris, I have recovered from my wounds, and I stand ready to take on any duties for the Order that you may have, including taking on an apprentice. In the meantime, I must go to Ossus."

Finally, having chosen his next course of action, Ben'a Solo powered up the repulsorlifts, retracted the landing legs, and began to slide the Millennium Skyray gracefully out of the docking bay aboard the massive Star Defender that was the Galan's Pride. With a quick warmup, the ion engines came on line, and the ship blasted away from the hubbub that surrounded Borleias, obtaining clearance to pass through the Rebel minefield before setting a hyperspace course and engaging the hyperdrive. Soon, he would return.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

With the alliance's returned to Borleas, Isolder found the Final Flash making sure it was unharmed by the previous assault. Satisfied he sat back against the seat of his Defender and fell asleep.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

With an inborn and uncontrollable jerk, Forn Dodonna, Vice-Admiral of the Rebel Alliance, awoke amidst unfamiliar surroundings. After wiping hardened amniotic fluid from her eyes, she suddenly realised that she was completely naked, and as she gradually took in her surroundings, Forn began to realise what exactly had happened. She had been killed somehow, and now, here she was once again, a clone. For all intents and purposes, she was alive, but a very large and very prominent hole was missing from her recent memory, and that was distinctly unsettling to a woman who had been, quite literally "in control" throughout her life. All at once, waves of memories flooded into her conscious mind; her upbringing on Borleias, her application and acceptance into the Imperial Naval Academy, her time in command of a Victory-class star destroyer at Bastion, her eventual choice to leave the Empire, and her time serving in the Rebellion.

It all came back in torrents, but everything ended abruptly at the point where she had given the order to set off for Sullust. With a yell of anguish, she called out for someone, anyone, to tell her that she was still with the Rebellion. When no one came immediately, a small sense of fear began to creep into her heart. Forn was unused to this kind of naked feeling, far apart from the absence of a uniform. But with a soft hissing, things seemed to bring themselves together. A medical officer, who Forn immediately recognised as the CMO from the Galactica, had just entered the ward.

"Ah, I see that you're awake, Admiral," the doctor said matter-of-factually, as he set a vice-admiral uniform on a table next to Forn's bed. She was still covered in blankets, but the doctor kept his eyes focused on his task as he pushed a button, after which a set of blinders rolled down from the ward ceiling. After muttering her thanks to the man, Forn got dressed, pushing the blinders back up as she finished.

"Where is Admiral Black," she asked briskly, determined to get back to business as soon as was humanly possible. "I must be appraised of the situation."

"The Admiral is in his quarters, ma'am," the CMO replied, but this time he had a look of concern on his face as he looked Forn up and down. "However, I would suggest--"

"No, I don't think so," Dodonna interrupted rather harshly. "I need to know what has happened!" And without another word, the Vice-Admiral stalked out of the Galan's Pride medical ward, heading for where the Admiral was quartered. A look of cold fury had contorted her otherwise handsome face, and her overall demeanor was as frosty as a Hoth winter as she stormed through the Star Defender's interior in a search for answers.

When Forn finally arrived outside of the Admiral's office the guards let her through without question. But as she entered, she began to exort some measure of self-control; she had never once mouthed off to a superior officer in her life, and she wasn't about to start now. When she finally spoke to Admiral Black, it was in a voice of solemn dignity.

"I need to know what the situation is, Admiral."

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

*Kirlocca shook his head.*

"No, not as of right now. I don't want to go in unless we have full orders and have an objective. We will wait. But I think that it might be better if we board the admirals ship and talk to him and Gantrois about or move."

*The wookiee leaned back in his chair, and tryed to clear his mind. He flet that the force was trying so hard to tell him something...yet, he could not find it.*

Black reguarded the Vice-Admiral with obsequiosness. The way she initially stormed in demanded that she be acknowledge.

As quickly as she'd come in though the Admiral could feel the tention subside. Respected and revered as a veteran by more than just the Admiral that she'd come in to see, Forn could have easily gotten away with any sort of flagrance she'd wished.

Black smiled as the Vice-Admiral demanded an update on the current situation of the Rebellion. Courteously he shrugged off any admonition of guilt for the fact that Forn had died in the beginning of the battle of Sanities End. It was what had to be done for the good of the rebellion and galaxy. If anyone understood that she would

"Come sit Forn," Black gestered to one of the chairs in front of his desk. The Admirals desk was littered with papers and datapads he'd been pouring over in an effort to better understand the alliances options. As the vice-admiral sat, Black began abruptly as he shuffled papers and datapads into order.

"We're not going to beat around the bush here, as I'm sure you're aware, that you met an end at the battle. You were initially captured by SEED operatives so I'm told. I arrived later with another task force."

Black paused and rubbed the back of his neck as he maintained eye contact with the vice-admiral. The tricky part was to tell her that they'd opened fire up on the planet even when there was a chance she'd been on it.

The decision, was however for the good of the cause and no one ate slept and breathed rebellion like the renouned lady sitting directly across from Black.

"We took out Sanities End, and with it any immediate threat that SEED posed on a large galactic scale. They are not finished, and we believe their leaders escaped, but they hardly have anything resembling a fleet or home base."

Behind the Admirals desk his large window the extent of the mine field as it encircled the planet could be glimpsed. On the far edge of the Planets crest two MC90a's could be seen being tended to by repair crews. Another MC90a just off the bow of the Galans Pride was almost fully repaired.

"As I said we won the day, but at a cost to Vice-Admiral Sunriders ship the shatterpoint, and your own ship. You were a heavy loss, but thank the maker for cloning eh?" Black couldn't help but let out a laugh at the absurdity of his point. "I appoloigize Forn." Black was not one for formailites or technicalities. He was a relatively simple person, and was relatively close to the Vice-Admiral, therefore he always addressed her by her first name, and she was always welcomed to do the same to him.

"Do you have any questions? I'm sure I couldn't have answered much with what I've said so far."

AdBlack.jpg