Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

"This is true, Hopefully now that were here, We will be left alone long enough for us to further our training, and become a greater help to the order."

*Raul was growing tired of the constant war and wandering that the Jedi had endured for so long, Why were so many people bent on destroying the Jedi, Had they offended someone? Jedi were supposed to be peaceful and help everyone, or was his preception of the Jedi code wrong, if so what was the reason for their existance? He 'pondered the code

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force

*Raul went over The first line in his mind. There is no need for emotion for there to be peace in the Universe. Emotion can lead the mind to unstability and away from the force. As Jedi, We are keepers of the peace and we need no such emotion to know what's right and what's wrong in the universe. Emotions, such as hate or anger, and corrput our interpretation of the force and persuade us to use our knowledge of the force to do our own will rather than that of the force. Other emotions, like Love, may distract a jedi from his commitment to the force. Sadness also may distract us from the force. Fear put doubt into one's being. He remembered the old proverb by Yoda: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate, leads to suffering. He understood this, but it seemed to mean little to the Jedi. He shook his head, Maybe with more training under his belt he would come to know the true meaning of the code.*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Zeb held out his hand, "My name is Zeb." The child was still reeling from the abandonment he felt. He felt pain, determined not to become vunerable again. He felt a cold hatred well in the pit of his stumoch, a controled rage whose fire burned low but hot. "Sure, we can get something to eat."

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

As he ran, Aryian grabbed his comlink, setting it to broadcast on the facility's announcer system.

ATTENTION All Hopefuls, plese report to the training room within the next hour to recieve tutelage in the force.

As he reached the Medbay door, he heard a woman scream. He burst inside to see how he could help.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Jurha shook hands with Zeb. She titled her head when she heard the announcement.

"We still got time to kill. Let's go," Jurha said and began wandering away to the mess hall.

((I'm bringing your character too, if you don't mind.))

Jurha sat down across from Zeb as he began eatting. Jurha ate some sweet bread baked in a roll shape. It was slightly sticky to the touch and sugar had been sprinkled on top of it. It reminded Jurha of the bread her aunt use to make for her when she was a little girl.

Zeb seemed to be mostly silent. Brooding over something it seemed. Jurha reached into the thing she had used all her life and was now beginning to recognize as the Force. She innocently tried to sense what exactly was Zeb's mood politely not trying to read too far.

"You seem angry. And sad," Jurha finally spoke, "Very intensely. What's wrong?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

The X-wing exited hyper-space over the planet of Borleais. Bandon rocked slightly in his seat, as he began his decent to the Jedi Dojo. Bandon was fairly small for his age, he was skinny, one good advantage, and he also had a 'clean shave' which did look nice on him.

Bandon lived a happy life so far, his mother and father, with grandmother still lived on Naboo, happily under the Queen's protection. He again stirred within his seat as he landed on the platform as he removed the pin card from it's slot and safely secured it within his robe pocket and jumped quickly out of his ship, landing on his feet softly as he began to walk into the Dojo.

The Dojo was fairly big, and was very nice. Bandon slid his hand around the soft, cold metal, feeling it's 'warmth' he walked into a fairly small room and waited. He wanted the Jedi to come to him, for he knew nothing of this place, only that it was infested, infested in the force.

An engine soared through the air at a speed that was a little too fast. Nom tightened his grip with the Force and stoped it just before the piece of metal slamed against the wall. The engine floated with ease as it slide tightly within the mass of metal that sat motionless within the hanger.

Nom opened his eyes as he studied his nearly completed creation. It was actually starting to look like a space craft. Satisfied with his current acheivement, Nom decided to take a break.

As Nom was walking through the corridors, he felt a disturbance in the Force. He felt the force presence of Ryoo dissapate. Nom also felt another Jedi die, it was a female. Her force pattern was similar to Ryoo, it must have been his apprentice. Nom called upon the Force again to lead him to the cloning facility. He didn't have time to waste. Once Nom arrived. he rumaged through the computer and found Ryoo's DNA through the Jedi acheive. He also did a quick search and found the DNA of Ryoos padawan. Setting the DNA in the correct spot, Nom turned on the machine. Nom would have stayed and waited for Ryoo this time but he finally realized how hungry he was. He hadn't eaten since he had arrived. Nom left the cloning facilty, and headed in the direction of the mess hall.

After gathering his food, Nom caught sight of two hopefuls eating on the opposite side of the room. Nom slowly made his way over to them. He figured he should sit with them, after all, he might end of training one of them.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I sit with you? I don't really know too many people here."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

"We are beyond that now. We need someone to complete are training, not begin it. It saddens me that all we have been usedforis battle.You are right that jedis, path has become misplaced. Im sure we can find a master here to complete our training. I do not wish to join the hopefuls."

Rann did not consider himself a hopeful,more of a knight yet to be knighted. He thought of Raul in the same way....both of them had been through too much to be considered mere hopefuls.

Rannrsig.jpg

Bandon stood from his previous seat and exited, walking down the corridor at a fast pace until he came to a group of people. He stood above the Knight, he could tell by his robes and his aged look. It wasn't aged, but you could tell through his face, it was determined.

"Mind if I sit with you guys?" Bandon said.

Nom sat next to the girl and studied both of the hopefuls carefully. He could sense that both of these people were strong in the force, but their force signature felt somewhat sloppy. They both needed to be trained. Nom sensed something different from the boy, he was full of anger, fear, and a desire to prove himself. Those traits lead to the darkside...

"My name is Nom by the way, did I interrupt something?"

Just as Nom finshed speaking, he noticed some one else approach from behind him. He could tell through the force that this one was a hopefull as well.

"I guess so, if its alright with these two."

Nom sensed that something was troubling the other young boy, he just hoped that he was up for company.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

"It's fine with me, I guess," Jurha shrugged. What she had hoped would have been a private conversation, something to help start a friendship with Zeb, was turning into a public forum it seemed. She looked Zeb in the eye and looked apologetic. She turned back to the new hopeful and Jedi Knight, Nom, and put on her pleasant conversation face.

"Er, so where'd you guys come from? This place is getting so hectic. There's no point in keeping track of things because they shift and rearrange every ten minutes it seems."

jurhasiggy.bmp

As he lead the trio down the hallway and listened to their conversation, Orrick grinned.

"Rann is indeed right. You're experience alone would put you beyond the basic skills that will be taught. Now you will begin the end of your training, and I will guide you down that path."

He gave the two a moment to comprehend what he was saying. He was going to be their master... to guide them through what little training they had left to go through. This was a big step for Orrick as well. After his own Master's death on Kashyyk, Orrick felt like he had failed to aid that which needed protecting... his own guide. Before now, he had not taken on an apprentice because he feared failing. Now, however, the Force had driven him with a purpose. He had come here for unclear reasons, but now those reasons were laid bare.

"Before we embark on that journey, however, there is something I want you to see." Orrick suddenly stopped. He had led them through the structure to the medical wing, and now they waited in a small common waiting area. Before them were closed doors, where he could sense the presence of his friends Leo and Mara.

"Earlier I expressed my doubts in the Jedi. But I want you to see... we should not give up hope yet. Even as we speak, new lives are being brought into this galaxy. These lives, especially the young souls being brought to existence behind these doors, are key to the future. Even though we may be hunted halfway across the galaxy by our sworn enemies, we can not give up hope- for our sake, and theirs."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Noting three new presences outside the door, Aryian stuck his head through.

"Are any of you a healer? We need one desperately right about now...the med droid doesn't make a very good midwife, and I myself am not a healer."

He hesitated briefly before hearing another cry of pain, and then dashed back into the medbay.

((BTW Orrick and Rann, I've been through a lot of the crap that Orrick had said in his last post. If anyone is interested in setting up a plot line, PM me.))

Blz1mwg.png

Through the folds of time and reality, an aged and battered fighter emerged from the realm of hyperspace and slowly came to a halt along the outer reaches of the planet's atmosphere. At the controls sat Jedi Knight, Andon Colos, the last student of the late Hale Akturus: mentor, brother, friend. In all their travels together, the reckless youth had always managed to unnerve Hale's stoic demeanor, he always managed to bring out the spark of adventure that had been long lost through his Jedi teachings.

Death was something most feared, but in his life he had come to accept that death is only the beginning, just one event in a constant cycle of chaos and harmony. Every life lost was a life lost for a reason, though it was a reason he did not know...a reason that no being is ever meant to know. And yet as he sat in the cockpit, no despair clouded his aura, nor did joy...just a beautiful nothingness that was liberation from emotions; a solemn haven to which no one could take him from. Control was something he always lacked, yet now Colos seemed to have found his own form of it...not so much having a handle on his feelings, but rather, simply detaching himself from them.

As his mind reached ever outward, a small smile couldn't help but form across his stoic face, down on the surface of the planet two new presences were becoming stronger and stronger in the Force by the moment. Not quite foreign, yet not wholely familiar, the signatures were distant, like they were locked away in a shard of time within the memory of the Jedi Knight, and within the moment it struck him. These were the presences he felt on Ilum, two forming lives, the birth of new beginnings: Leo's twin sons.

Descending down to the surface, he skillfully navigated his antique V-19 Torrent as if it were a brand new starfighter fresh off the assembly line. Opening his mind to the Force once more, he connected his thoughts to the soon-to-be parents and his long-time wingmate, Orrick.

"Don't suppose you've considered the name Andon for one of your sons, it's a good name. Strong, trust-worthy and filled with reckless abandon...perfect for any son of Leo and Mara."

Even through the abyss of space and distance, Andon Colos's humor and sincerity always managed to find it's way into the hearts of his closest friends. Atleast he hoped they picked up on his sincerity, usually his purer qualities were overshadowed by his blaring and brash, louder then life ego...

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Zeb was about to respond to Juhra, but then these other visitors came. He continued to pick at his meal: a simple ham sandwich, potato chips, and a beverage that smelled strongly alcoholic. The child did not seem to notice the booze and drank it without flinching. In his own mind Zeb longed for a death stick, something to take his mind off of everything. He had given everyone a small nod to accnoledge them, but when he finished his meal and nocked back the last of his drink he went into the training room.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

Jurha was disapointed to see Zeb leave. She was going to get up to follow him when she realized he might have wanted time alone. Besides if he had wanted to talk he would have stayed. She'd talk to the Jedi and hopeful then catch up with Zeb in the training room soon after.

I promise.

((Aryian I don't know what you have planned for a lesson, but please don't let the thought cross your mind that she's going to give birth within one hour. My limited knowledge of such things assures me it might be closer to 12 hrs. Unless the Jedi have some amazing child birth techniques that are unknownst to me... Just so we don't have problems after the action happens.))

jurhasiggy.bmp

Opening the glass door, an new Ryoo steps out, completely naked. He looks to the side of him and see's Darsha in the second machine. Noticing that he was naked, as well as she, Ryoo quickly left the room, got changed, and headed out into the Dojo, waiting for Darsha's cloning to finish...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Two Medical nurses came into the medbay, just getting off break. Obviously they were rebellion aid that was permanently stationed to wherever the Jedi were. Seeing that he could do no more, he left for the training room, preparing mentally the lesson he would teach them all. Levitation, for one thing, and the force blast to some of the others who were ready. Then, they would move on to lightsaber fighting, not with bamboo poles as they had been previously practicing with.

As he passed a terminal, he quickly put in a command to a service droid to bring up several training sabers.

Reaching the training area, he keyed his comm...

All Hopefuls please meet in the training room in five minutes to learn about the force.

Blz1mwg.png

Orricks speach was emotive and definately had Rann thinking. The future was something worth fighting for. Rann mind was filled with possibilites. Perhaps one day he would have children of his owna nd would be able to pass on all he had learnt in his lifetime. The idea made him smile,it wasnt something he had ever really thought about.

But Rann was suddenly worried by allthe comotion. he had never been anywhere near a childbirth and felt slighly ill thinking about what was happening to poor Mara.

"Ummm Orrick....I feel kinda sick,I think Im going to sit down for a while." With that Rann went in search of the nearest chair.

Rannrsig.jpg

*If These twins' parents were both jedi, Raul thought he could probably sense their new presences, He concetrated, pushing his awarness to the limit. He could sense Rann, Now sitting over in the corner. he could tell Orrick was doing what he could to help with the birth, Though his presence seemed more distorted than Rann's He concentrated on Mara, He could detect a slight change in the force, Could that be the twins? He focused harder, he felt as if he was being pushed out of his home, Forced to leave all that he knew. Suddenly he fell backwards, it felt as if a strong hand Had shoved him, He regained his balance, and walked with some difficulty over and leaned against the wall. His head was spinning, He sank into a chair next to Rann. Holding his right hand to his temple.*

Nom was about the respond to Jurha's question when he heard the recent announcement. He was running out of time before they had to leave.

"I understand that both of you are looking for a master, I believe that I would be fit to train you, what do you guys think?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

"Um, er," Jurha could already tell she was going to end up late for her lesson. She turned the question over in her head. Was this an invintation to become a padawan?

"Er, well. I'm honored you asked, but are you sure you really want to spend months, maybe years with me. I don't really know you and you really don't know me. Zeb, the guy who just left, had a master, but he hated him so he left," Jurha shrugged trying to explain. "Come watch the lesson and maybe help out a little. Then ask again."

Jurha got up from the table, said good-bye, and left for the training room. Jurha had seen the brief flicker of hurt on Zeb's face when Shanti left. Maybe she and Zeb should team up with a master. Jurha hadn't known the other hopeful at the table any way. Jurha got some kind of weird sensation about Zeb. Like she could relate to him almost.

When Jurha arrived in the training room she gently elbowed Zeb in the rib despite the size difference of the two. "Hey," she said with a grin, "You know what we're doin' yet?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

Mara felt another contraction comming, and let her sences drift into the force. She had learned a few pain-lessening tricks, and she employed them now. She could feel the presence of many other jedi, and tht many of them were in great turmoil. She reached out and attatched herself to two of those minds in particular, the twins. She then reached out for Leo's mind and brought it into the group. Hopefully her thoughts, along with his, could help to calm them down somewhat.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

"I, I dont know what happened. I was concentrating on what i thought was the twins, to see if i could sense someone whom I didnt know, that was apt in the force but not trained... When suddenly it felt like I was being forced to leave all that i knew, like Their thoughts became my own, then something shoved me away..."

*Raul looked around, None of the jedi looked as if they had done it to him, via the force, yet he knew it had happened*

"...Is it possible I read the one of the children's minds and he didnt like it?"

Aryian looked over the two hopefuls that had actually responded to the message.

Is this all the hopefuls there are? The Jedi order is certainly not what it used to be...

Gesturing to a few bowls of pebbles he had laid out for numerous students, two of them floated up into the air, and moved to hover in front of each student.

"I remember not too long ago Jedi Knight Ryoo teaching me about levitation. It was a simple lesson. Before we actually begin, could both of you fill me in on what you have learned so far here? It might be very helpful...so as I don't waste time going over something you have already learned."

He looked to Jurha, remembering their little duel.

Blz1mwg.png