The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"The likes of a Jedi. We are good people, just well, very slow."

"I know this, but when I was just a whee droid, well Bastila was kind of entergetic. If someone needed help they needed help and she got there quickly, none of this waiting."

"I see, well everything happens in time. I just hope it's my time."

**Malak walks over to the table that Darex is sitting. He heard the name when he was sitting with the droid. He also looked over to a young woman sitting across from Darex. She looked as though she was young, but had been in the Jedi order for a long time, intresing.**

"Mind if I join also?" He said to Darex.

hellokitty.jpg

Scorp calmlymeditated in his chamber. HE had decied to stop being so public all the time it had gotten annoying to him.

"Hmmm can't say that my life dream was to sit around waitin for someone to pick me."

Scorp thought back through his life before he figuredout that there were a lot of Blank spots in his memory.

"Uh I normally have a pretty good memory but wh at happened. It like I can't rememebr whole years."

Scorp thought back about a time before when hefeltthis.

"PErhaps I have mental barriers I Should try to break but not now maybe later."

Scorp broke his meditation and grabbed a drink. Sitting down to a computer he began to write a game for later use.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Four Jedi in their respective ships wink into existence above the water world of Manaan, having made sure no trace of where they had left, nor of where they were going. They were here on urgent business, and as Ben'a with Nahstaa, and Tares with Skye left their respective ships, they made their way quickly through the Eternal Vigilance to the Jedi Council chambers, sending a signal to all present to assemble.

((OOC: We need the whole Council here ASAP. This is quite important.))

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Skye followed her master off his ship and back into the Eternal Vigilance. It was good to be back there, although she had enjoyed her time on Naboo, training with her master. As they left the hanger she linked arms with her brother, who had arrived with Ben'a and they both followed their respective Masters towards the Council Chambers.

She could sense just how nervous he was and sent him her love and support through their bond. She gathered that it would be difficult for him at first to be around so many Jedi, having not long defected from the Sith and she wanted to make him feel welcomed and of how much she cared about him, also that she would be the protective big sister if need be.

As they continued on she found herself wondering how Darex was and stretched out with the Force to find him, locating him in the mess hall. A smile crosses her face and she sends him a message, hoping that he is not too busy to hear her”¦

”œI'm back Darex”¦ I'll catch up with you soon”¦ I have some news for you and someone that I want you to meet! We have to go to the Council Chambers now but I hope that we can catch up later”¦say hi to Ish for me”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex smiled at Malak. "Not at all. I've been wanting to meet some of the new people around this place. I was just introducing myself. Are you a Jedi Knight?"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when he heard a voice inside his head. He instantly recognized it as Skye's. He was shocked at how clearly she could express herself through the Force.

"I'm back Darex”¦ I'll catch up with you soon”¦ I have some news for you and someone that I want you to meet! We have to go to the Council Chambers now but I hope that we can catch up later”¦say hi to Ish for me”¦”

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

"Is anyone here a Jedi Knight?" He said sliding off the joke quietly.

"I'm guessing you are waiting for someone for you to be trained by."

**Malak saw the look in Darex's face, that brave self-conscience look. This is why Malak loved his kind, how eager and how willing they would be in any situation, they wouldn't doubt themselves, they would only try harder next time. This is why the Jedi were right for him, he had bravery, and would put his life on the line to save anyone or anything, even his droid.**

"How long have you been here waiting?" Malak said.

hellokitty.jpg

Ish excused himself from the table with a polite nod and wave to Eli. He walked over to Darex, whom he had not talked to in a while. As he approached he saw Darex was sitting with a few hopefuls he'd never seen around before.

Ignoring their emersion in conversation Ish interrupted. "Hi Darex, how've you been?" Ish noticed the two other hopefuls looking up at him, and gave them a polite wave with his hand.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Keiran nodded

"Corellia it is"

Keiran walked to the council chamber and entered. He bowed before BC and spoke.

"Master BC, my padawan, Onderin, and I are leaving for Corellia to administer his trials. By the time we return you will have a new jedi knight in the order, that is my level of confidence I have for Onderin."

Keiran bowed once more and strode out of the chamber, headed straight for the hangar. Keiran and Onderin boarded the Sith Infiltrator, Strife IV. The ship took off from the hangar and blasted into space, headed for Corellia.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Nom made his way around the endless corridors of Manaan. He had been comtemplating his next course of action instead of watching where he was going. He had bumbed into numorus things before he finally reached a decision about what to do with his newfound knighthood.

Nom changed courses and started to head in the direction of the jedi council.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Mara looks up at the other young man that had just joined her table.

"I have been with the jedi for a number of years now, but I still hardly have any training, what with one thing and another."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

"Yeah, I'm waiting. I've been waiting about two months now," Darex replies, although without bitterness. "I arrived right before the attack on Hoth, so I was busy in the beginning, but not much has been happening since then. I'm not entirely convinced that that's a bad thing though."

"Hi Darex, how've you been?" Ish's voice bursts through the conversation as the fellow hopeful strides up.

"Not bad, Ish. How are you? Whatever happened on Courascant? Last I know you were headed there, weren't you? Oh...Skye says hi by the way," Darex added with a grin.

FDY9u6P.png

A grin came across Ish's face at the thought of Skyes greeting. Then Ish sighed slightly as he began to tell of his confusing ordeal. "Well I did go, and I met a Jedi there...Jaina Skywalker." Ish looked back at the entrance to the mess hall. "She's supposed to meet me here in the mess hall, but she's running late. We met in the Last Call, and she flew me here. I can't get ahead of myself, but I have the oddest sense that she will train me once she is fully knighted." Ish glanced around the table at the other faces then back to Darex. "What have you been up to? Have you been on the Vigiliance the whole time?"

ish2hh6.jpg

Mara looked at the others at her table, and realised that they were deep in conversation. She got up with difficulty, as her stomach was now very rounded over the twins. She looked around the mess hall once more, looking for a firmilar face, and not finding any, headed back to her and Leo's room.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

The Peace Maker descended into Manaans atmosphere and after finding a suitable landing area and landing the hatch popped up and the strangest pilot you may of ever seen stepped out.

The creature was a Caamasi named Kamsie. Kamsie walked into the Eternal Vigilance reviewing past Memmni's. Most were bad. Absently Kamsie walked to the mess hall and took a seat. Seeing all these humans around him talking and laughing made him feel a bit nervous.

After all he had three fingers and they had 5.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Darex was intrigued by Ish's tale. "It looks like you've been having some adventures, my friend. Yes, I've been on the Vigilance all this time. There's really no place else for me to go. All of the available masters come here to get apprentices, and becoming a Jedi is all I want to do."

He smiled. "We're in the same boat, but you seem to have a prospective master anyway."

He noticed Mara getting up and slipping away. He thought of speaking up, but she appeared to be wanting some time alone, so he chose not to. I've heard stories about women when they're that pregnant anyway, he thought. Very unpredictable.

He turned back to Ish. "How long do you think the council will be in session?" he asked. "It'll be nice to see Skye again."

FDY9u6P.png

Ish laughed with amusement. "I wouldn't really call what I've been doing adventures. I guess i could have easily gotten myself in trouble by mentioning I was a jedi hopeful to the wrong person, which I thankfully did not do. We're not looked on as highly as you'd think out there I guess."

Ish thought there was a need for a change in subject, as he figured Darex already knew the Jedi weren't looked upon highly, or he would at least let him find out from the eventual master he would receive undoubtably.

"I didn't know that there was a council meeting," Ish said with surprise..."Hopefully they will attend to some things such as hopefuls needing masters." Ish gave a chuckle as he knew how he and Darex both wanted masters, and to officially begin there training one on one.

ish2hh6.jpg

BC nodded to Keiran.

You too have grown well with the force. When you have completed Onderin's trials return to me for a final overview.

With that BC rose and walked towards the docking bay. His robes flapped behind him as the large respected wookiee made his way to his ship. He entered and just as quickly disappeared into the distance.

Back in the Council Chamber rested a holopad. And on it a display telling the Jedi what comm frequency they could reach BLCKCLONE on.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Having arrived with Tares, Nahstaa and Skye at the Council chambers, Ben'a picks up the padd left by BC in his hasty retreat. Feeling somewhat consternated that the Jedi Master had taken his leave for no apparent reason, Ben'a tuned his comm-link appropriately to send an encrypted message to him.

"Master BC, there are things that require your attention...and that of the Council as a whole. Where are you going?"

Switching frequencies, Ben'a commed the entire ship, making sure that everyone aboard the Eternal Vigilance would hear.

"All members of the Jedi Council please come to the Chambers. There has been a disturbing development."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Kamsie sat idly in his seat. He did not like being this close to humans. Why? Because they made it too easy to eavesdrop bits of their conversation. The two men talking a few tables away from him were also jedi hopefuls, as he was. Kamsie blocked out most of the conversation until the words 'council meeting'.

Standing the Caamasi walked over to the two hopefuls that he had overheard.

"Greetings, I am Kamsie. I do hope that I am not disturbing your conversation?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ben'a looked to see Ara-Lai Kaipi, one of the Masters on the Council already there in the Chambers. It was odd that he hadn't seen her there before, he estimated that it was probably due to his momentary anger at Master BC leaving so suddenly.

"Forgive me, Ara, I did not see you," he said soberly. "There are dark things happening on the planet Arbra. The Dark Lord of the Sith, having been posessed, is looking to unleash a terrible darkness from before the Jedi and Sith came into being."

He paused for a moment, in case other council members were coming as well.

"Someone in the Sith contacted me while I was with Tares on Naboo, hoping to establish us as allies to stop the Dark Lord from unleashing this power. I did not sense any deception on the part of this being, but Master Tares thought it best -- and I do agree -- that we inform the Council first, before action is taken."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Nom heard the announcement loud and clear over the intercom. He started to hasten his pase in the direction of the jedi council.

He wasn't sure what was going on, but perhaps a mission could come out of this. That is, after all, what Nom was looking for.

Nom finally made his way to the council doors and waited to find out what had happened.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

*Kirlocca made sure that he and his padawan Ryan would not be disturbed. He shut and locked the door. He then sat down before Ryan and pulled out five pieces of fruit.*

"You can see, there are five. All of them are rotten. You must make them un-rotten. And then, you can eat them, since I know that you are hungry."

*Kirlocca looked at the fruit and smiled. He then took a moment to notice the room they were in. He smiled. He looked at Ryan and then spoke to him again.*

"And don't be mad if you fail. I failed quite a few time when I first learned."

*Kirlocca waited for Ryan to do his stuff.*

((I'm back! Yay!!))

Orrick woke from a semi-dream, semi-meditation state. He had been out of it for a while. Obviously, his body didn't transition well in the quick escape to Manaan, and he had becom sick... Since then, he had been resting in quarters that overlooked the expansive ocean. Andon and crew must have put him in. But as he woke, he took it the full glory of the place. He had grown up on a planet much like this one: full of water and waves. To him, coming here was almost like coming home. He stretched out to the Force, just to feel the livliness of it all. All around him, he felt bright Force signatures. Obviously this was the new Jedi base. He felt friends all around him, and he became ALIVE again. A new vigour enflamed his heart. He stood, and quickly showered to refresh himself. Then he quickly ran out into the hallways, searching for friends.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

On her way back to her room, Mara was almost bowled over by a man running headlong down the corridor.

"Orrick, is that you?!"

jadedfin.jpg

An urgent trilling jerks Armiena awake. She blinks a few seconds, then glances down to see R5-D9 bouncing on his two legs, dome spinning urgently.

She groans. "D9, what is it?" She couldn't have slept long.

The droid whistles a short reply; she can't understand it, but she has an idea of what it was.

Shortly after Armiena bought R5-D9, she joked to him to wake her up if she started snoring. She didn't realize that most droids had no sense of humor. It wasn't until the droid had woken her up on 3 separate occasions that she realized that he took the request quite literally. She tried to cancel the "order", but it was already in his core memory. It was the result of an joke that had gone too far...

"No, I'm awake, I'm awake." Her stomach growled as she got up. She hoped she could remember the way to the mess hall...

drayyy.png

Tares stepped in, "Personally this doesn't sound too sith like, from what we have observed of them in the past. Yet the possibility remains that this Sith might be telling the truth. A decision must be made by the council as a whole, if we were all here that is...."

tares.jpg

"From what I could tell about this being, he is not your run-of-the-mill Sith. Suffice it to say that the feeling I got from him could be roughly described as 'progressive'; like he wants to reform the Sith into something other then a world-conquering evilness. And if what he says is true, he has taken a risk by merely telling me about."

Ben'a looked from Tares to Ara-Lai, trying to sort out what could be done to speed up the decision process.

"I do not believe that the whole Order need go with us. The task we must do is thusly: we send a small force of Jedi to find the mines on Arbra where the crystals that the Sith are seeking are located. Once there, we place transmitters that will call down fire from Rebel star cruisers to collapse the mines. The native species, according to Ahriman's information, are being exploited to aide them, and they must be freed as well.

"Once the mines are destroyed, I am not sure what will come next. But I do have faith that I'll find out soon."

goodwoodsig.jpg

His ship landing BC exited and walked towards the chambers.

Sorry I had to take a quick stop off at the Last Call. I was going to try to find some info on the Hutts but it can wait.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows