Dathomir

Tarrian Skywalker

(OOC: Chad, can you post IC confirmation of the fact that Nurgle gave this planet to SEED in payment? Thanks.)

IC *Geki's flotilla touches down on the wild and savage surface of Dathomir. In the background the bestial roars of rancors can be heard. Geki steps out of the craft.*

'Ah, my latest acquistion is looking to be in order.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Stealthily, Aryian finally reaches the armada, and finds yet again only 50 troops guarding Geki. Smiling, he harnesses the full extent of his newfound powers, eyes turning fire red and small bolts of electricity shooting from his hands as he raised them up, almost simultaneously squeezing about ten brains at once, quickly moving around the group, paralyzing all of them in a matter of seconds, his grip holding well.

He walks forwards to Geki, who now faces him. Geki's body floats up, now totally under the control of the horrible power Geki has instilled into him.

"Do you have any idea of the power you have allowed me to tap into? The sheer power? I may not follow the Jedi way by doing this, but you will suffer a slow, agonizing death at my hands..."

Aryian smiles, raising his hands, causing Geki's limbs to bend backwards slowly, and they were almost to the point to where it would begin to hurt... Casually walking up, Aryian strokes a finger across the other's hand, toying with him.

"I realize, Hate is sometimes only hate, but this hate is special, it was meant just for you. I give it to you now, no matter how badly I damn my soul."

He grinned, still carelessly standing by Geki's right hand.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

*Geki laughs, the cortosis ore coating his bones preventing them from being broken. He begins to disperse nanites, and they drift gently through the air. Several million are inhaled by Aryian. Concentrating, Geki sets them to their task.*

'Ah, Darkfire... now you truly reflect your name and the rage within. Tell me, by killing me what do you hope to achieve? My DNA is constantly updated at SEED's headquarters. If you end me I shall simply return, and I will continue my pursuit of you ad infinitum. '

*Nanites begin to close in on Aryian's brain, so microscopic as to be undetectable...*

'Listen to me, fallen Jedi. I may be the instrument responsible for all the pain and agony visited upon you, but I am not the cause. If you stood against me at Ryloth with the dark side as your weapon, do you think I would have defeated you? No. The Jedi poisoned your mind and stripped you of power with their idiotic teachings. I offer you a greater path... a darker, more powerful one.

'Cast aside all vestiges of the weaklings you served, but wear them still as a cloak of deception around your body and your mind. Go to them, as an ally and a loyal friend, and tear the belly from the Jedi Order as it slumbers, unaware of your true intent and your unbridled rage. Do this, do this with my patronage and my friendship, and you shall become a legend... the Jedi who saw through their lies and tore their precious code apart with his unrestrained power...'

*Geki is still suspended in the air, apparently helpless.*

'Killing me will last but a moment. Killing the Jedi Order will last a thousand lifetimes...'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

((I'm not sure if you know this, but Cortosis ore itself is extremely malleable, slightly moreso than copper. It has to be made into an alloy to make it strong, and it will still hold its properties if forged correctly.

And here's to my 1001th post!!!))

My name? How dare he speak to me of my name like that. Our family name was one of great...honor...

"They are not lies, you scum, I have seen their truth for my own eyes. They only walk a different, harder path that in the end is more powerful than you, Gantoris, or Ar-Pharazon will ever be able to comprehend. No, I only sacrifice myself to take out a greater evil, one that is-"

He bent over, holding his head in pain, as trillions of nanites suddenly dug in to key places in his brain, causing momentary pain, and then...

Geki's body dropped to the ground, and the fifty or so troops and random other ones who had witnessed the event ran over, carbines at the ready.

"N-....N-no...You cannot...stop...stop it...STOP IT!!!!!"

Thought were running through his head, thoughts that were gradually slowing down, becoming more controlled, as Aryian could hear the calm voice of Jidai Geki speaking softly in his head, repeating one phrase over and over.

"Killing me will last but a moment. Killing the Jedi Order will last a thousand lifetimes...Killing me will last but a moment. Killing the Jedi Order will last a thousand lifetimes...Killing me will last but a moment. Killing the Jedi Order will last a thousand lifetimes..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

His call was heard throughout the mountains for at least ten miles as his last cry for help echoed forth from the tortured man. He slumped to the floor, the nanites having yet to take over motor control. Within a few seconds, he rose to his feet and looked calmly in the eyes of a god. The nanites were set in so deeply now that even if destroyed, his brain was altered so as to follow every command given it by the one, the only...

Jidai Geki.

Irony is a beautiful thing in a galaxy of chaos. Aryian bowed shortly, walking to the edge of the armada where he had summoned his ship, not by comm, but by his sheer willpower. He took off into space, and set course for Tempay.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

((I'm not sure if you know this, but Cortosis ore itself is extremely malleable, slightly moreso than copper. It has to be made into an alloy to make it strong, and it will still hold its properties if forged correctly.

And here's to my 1001th post!!!))

(OOC: Congrats! And my bad... I meant the alloy. Duh me. )

IC: *Geki rose, his victory complete. Aryian had been completely broken to his service. All that remained was to plant the seeds that would tear the Jedi Order apart...*

EDIT- *Geki, being bored beyond tears, decides to go and murder some people indiscriminately. He re-enters his shuttle and leaves for Coruscant.*

Geki1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just as Trith's personal craft entered the system, via an untraceable route through hyperspace, She sent a pulse thorough the nanites, instantly gaining the attention of all the SEED forces in the sector.

"We have a new quota to fill, As you may know, The our allies, like the worthess scum they are, decided to betray us and go on without our help, a very foolish thing for them to do. All SEED protocols have been suspended and our focus is ruining the empire's attempts at rebuilding. You are to redouble your efforts, but I warn you, manufacture one faulty component, there will be a severe punishment, we cannot expect to smite the Imperial dogs from the face of the galaxy with faulty units. That will be all, Proceed with your construction of the SEED fleet."

Trith.jpg

*The supervising agent inclines his head at the Commander's orders.*

'Yes, Commander Vadrieriand. We shall redouble our efforts.'

*Above in orbit, workers and slaves are exhorted to new levels. The docks are now 75% complete, and the shape of the station, its metallic girders jutting out of the main body like ribs from a chewed Bantha carcass.*

"Seventy-FIVE percent? You call that redoubling your efforts?"

Trith was immesely peeved. The supervising agent had lied to her. She docked with the main vessel and sought out the man. After a severe lashing, Trith drew her vibroblade across his throat. She turned to the next officer. Pulling herself close to him, she spoke intimately to him.

"You won't make promises you can't keep will you supervisor?"

She wiped the blood from her vibroblade on his collar, and held it against his neck. He could feel her hot breath play off his face as she spoke.

"I would be very displeased if you did..."

Trith.jpg

*Under the unforgiving auspices of Trith's supervision, the dock personnel assemble the remainder of the dock in a frenzy of activity, with hundreds dying from fatigue and malnutrition. Finally, the shipyards are complete, the hulk of the station hanging above Dathomir. Construction is undertaken at once upon SEED's new fleet as weapons platforms are deployed within the vicinity of the station.*

As all those that didn't survive the construction were tossed in piles to be shipped offworld, where they would be processed, deposited in tiny bottles, and distributed throughout the galaxy as high protein food for young children, Trith addressed the masses.

"Congratulations, You all have completed the shipyards. Now can anyone tell me what shipyards are for? Never mind, Ill tell you. They are for making ships! Now get your asses in gear and build us a fleet!"

Trith.jpg

*Construction begins to take shape on the fleet's flagship, a Super-class Star Destroyer with a modified bridge built closer to the hull, making it less of a target. The skeletons of eight Victory-class Star Destroyers and an Interdictor are erected, and slaves and SEED labourers swarm across the panorama, the lush and verdant Dathomir hanging in the background and providing a stark contrast to the harsh, cold black and whites of the shipyard.*

The project was coming along decently, but Trith was eager. Her extensive personal inspections of the ships was proving that they were well built, in fact, flawless. The well oiled machine that was the SEED assembly line was working around the clock to produce the deadly fleet. They would soon be on their way to putting down the corrupt Imperials.

Trith.jpg

Trith stood firm as a slave crawled to her. He left a trail of milky pus, from a huge burn, probably inflicted by being in the way of a welding droid.

"Mistress.... Droid hit.....torch...need....bacta tank...."

His voice trailed off in a moan. Trith looked down upon his body, his left leg and arm were almost completely burned away, leaving charred bones, over the rest of his body, large blisters rose from his exposed skin. Trith reveled in the scent of cooking meat. She crouched and carressed his face. The man screamed in pain as her hand touched the blistered flesh. She lauged and slapped him. The pain overcame him and he passed out. Trith took hold of his jaw and stood up, hauling him to his knees. She roundhoused his face and his neck snapped. Another casualty.

"Fifty percent. We will never be able to conquer our enemies with such SLOW progress."

Trith pulled her force whip from her belt and flicked it to life. Electricity sissled, and she cracked the whip over the heads of the workers, causing them to cower. She grinned. For that, she gave each one a good hard whip. Their flesh cooked beneath the energy whip. Those that were lucky enough to be missed, Hurredly increased their pace. Those that were not so lucky moaned in pain and continued working.

Trith.jpg

*The Ships coming along nicely, Trith strolled about on the deck of the flagship. It was magnificent. As the techs were installing the systems, Trith imagined crushing the life out of them, spilling their insides upon the walls and floor to break in the new surfaces, but restrained herself. Mindless waste of allies was something the empire had erred in. She would not make the same mistake without proper cause.*

Trith.jpg

*Finally, the vessels are completed. Engines are fired up and shields come online with a faint translucent shimmer. In the midst of it all, squatting like a sleek yet vast venomous spider, drifts the massive Super Star Destroyer christened Havoc's Folly. As the TIE fighter squadrons dock with their respective vessels, SEED's fleet is complete, and vengeance is coming for the Emperor.*

• 2 months later...

A ship appears from the depths of hyperspace. It was a YT-2000 Corellian transport originally, but it is now modified enough to be barely recognizable as such. It appears to be in good order, however, and it is clear that the work was done by good hands. It's name is the Night of Vengeance, and it is registered to the experienced bounty hunter known as ShadowFett, possibly the last True Mandalorian in existance.

The ship lands near Jidai Geki, though Fett doesn't suspect that the man he's here to see is in fact the former Emperor. He lowers the boarding ramp and departs, his stocky and armored dark form moving silently but without any apparent attempts at stealth.

ShadowFett approaches Geki and stops, every shifting movement of his body sending glimmers of reflected light across his black battlearmor, which declared his status as a Mandalorian and gave him both respect and privacy. "You posted a job offer," he said. "Although the advertisement was not the best-displayed offer I've seen, you caught my ire. What is it you need done, and how much will you be paying?"

OOC: Legal double-post. Geki, you waited too long, and now you lost your only hunter on the job.

IC: ShadowFett took the man's silence as a lack of need. He turned and left, sorry that he had wasted his time. It was time to return to the Black Sun, for the tournament may not start for some time as well. He would be sure to be back for that.

The Mandalorian bounty hunter, the last remaining Mandalorian in the galaxy by right, headed back into his modified YT-2000 Corellian Transport. He moved silently and precisely, light on his feet from years of combat and unrestricted by his carefully-designed battlearmor. While the armor gave him his identity, it did not give him his skill.

Fett proceeded up the boarding ramp emotionlessly and sat down in the pilot's chair in the cockpit. Expertly manipulating the controls, the bounty hunter lifted the ship off the ground, raising his means of entry and setting course to make a few random jumps before heading to his final destination, always weary that he would give away the location of the Black Sun base.

Although, he mused, it would be a good source of experience were someone to care enough about the Black Sun to attack it. Soon the small ship disappeared into the depths of hyperspace.

• 4 months later...

Rain beat poured down as the young Jedi stood atop a hill on the scenic planet. He had heard of the Witches of Dathomir, and while he liked the idea of a tribe of smoking hot warrior women, he couldn't help but worry that he would end up in a small corral marked "breeding cattle" by the end of this trip.

"Why am I here..."

Locke scratched his head, sighing heavily as he flicked heavy drops of water from his scalp. He was beginning to trust his force sense less now.

"I really need to think about these things more..."

Slowly he picked his booted foot out of the mud, taking the first step in a while back into the forest which he haphazardly roamed. His senses searched wildly, trying to find some kind of sign as to what he had come for, what it was that was telling him to come to the jungle planet.

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Zara brought her ship back out of hyperspace above her home planet. She sat there for a moment, watching it coming closer in the view screen. She set a course for the town she was brought up in and took the Black Pantha down, landing in the families hangerbay on one of the outposts, locking it up in the secured hanger. She gathered her twins up, putting them into their hover pram, attaching Rascal to the pram and heading out into the Bazaar. She gathered up some native clothing for herself and her children, then left a message at the Raging River Tavern with Kally for Bekka if she decided to show up. Kally would guide Bekka to the village.

From there she took one of the carts to the Raging River Clan. When she'd been here previously they'd stayed in the outpost. Kat hadn't gone to the Clan's home, hadn't been there since he'd reached the age of four. The only men there were slaves or mates and their children. Kat and Zara's parents hadn't gone back there since they married. Her mother hadn't been back since Zara was five and had nearly been abducted by the nightsisters. They had only been in the outpost. But now was her time. She remembered what had happened when she had been there last and now she was ready to learn her heritage. She would introduce her children to the clan and initiate them into it. Kalyani would be accepted into the clan with open arms, Kane would be welcomed though wouldn't be taught the Dathomir spells. Zara hoped she would now be taught. Rascal let out a low growl as they approached the outskirts, the rancors on guard. Her clan sisters welcomed her inside, showing her to her Aunt's abode. Her parents had not returned to Dathomir and no-one had heard from them in such a long time.

Zara fed her babies and changed them into their native garb, letting her clan sisters babysit while she bathed and changed as well. As she went to dress, she was given a warriors outfit, the clansisters recognising her powers had come into play. She was taken then to the Clan Mother to be presented. Her children left in care. She was accepted into the clan in full capacity and taken into one of the training rooms, given a spell book and a tutor and set to learning... Rascal was at her side, the Clan having agreed to teach Zara how to communicate with the big black cat rather than a rancor beast...

In the most basic of ways to begin with, Zara was shown how to open her mind to the large cat at her side. The two of them had already began to bond in those first moments back on Coruscant when they had first been introduced. Now it deepened, the two able to communicate on another level, the large cat now using words in her mind after she spoke the words of a spell of communication. Their minds became bonded as never before... a brief moment she recalled that was how the Jedi had bonded her mind, though this was not done under influence of drugs. And the big cat had a choice in the matter as well. He'd ascented to it by lying beside her, resting his head in her lap.

Next came a spell of focus, so she could be sunk into learning indepth for several hours. Other spells were taught, including that of healing, interpretation and others before they let her rest for the night with her twins. She lay there recalling what she had learnt from Sabian, being connected with him had opened up a new awareness there as well. The main thing concerning her now, was how would Ronin react and how would she react when she saw the Jedi again... being that he had told her he loved her...

144JyIb.jpg

Locke jerked forward, taken quite off guard. He hit the mud and quickly turned around, raising his eye to the dark form that appeared behind him. His lightsaber hilt clenched between his now muddy fingers, he looked at he who he guessed had come to kill and eat Locke, on the optimistic end of his estimates.

"From a certain point of view. I know exactly where I am, I'm in the middle of these damn woods. The problem is that I'm not precisely sure what comes next, though I suspect perhaps you're going to tell me? Please don't say dinner... Please don't say dinner..."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

I show you the inadequacy of your ways, Jedi.

*Unclasping his cloak, Valeran propelled himself toward the Jedi, his right hand a nimbus of electrical arcs. The Jedi ignited his saber in defense preparing to guard against the attack but the blademaster was too quick. Diverting right into a roll and coming out into a handspring combined with a kick, Valeran knocked Locke's saber out of his hand and over his head. Coming up behind the Jedi he struck him with the charged hand, paralyzing him as the lightsaber flew over the Jedi's head and came to its full length. Speed is the greatest asset of an executioner.

Catching the lightsaber, deactivating it, and tucking it away, Valeran circled his new novum and came face to face with him.*

You'll need to become stronger if you expect to protect anyone.

*Pushing with a single finger on Locke's nose, he tips the Jedi over onto his back.*

I'll give you some time to think about what just happened. Most people don't have the luxury of having time to figure out what happened when a Ral'tath attacked them. They just wake up in Hell.

ValeranSig.jpg

Locke hit the mud again, quite disoriented by the speed and ability of this man. He didn't kill Locke, not yet anyway, but he clearly he would be able if he so desired. His hesitation did not seem particularly malicious, which was slightly comforting.

"Well... At least I'm not dead..."

Locke stood slowly, bracing himself in case the dark man charged again.

"A Ral'tath eh? Is that Dathomir witch for 'he who kicks the hell out of Jedi' or do I even get the privilege of living long enough to find out?"

His words reflected little of what was going on in his head, more of a distraction while he worked. He tried to feel the dark figure out with the force, but he was so hard to really understand. He was dark, and he was light, and he had the force, but he was neither Jedi nor Sith. The closest thing he could match the man with was Malin Krell, that idiosyncratic Jedi Master he had known since he had gone for knighthood.

"Didn't catch your name either. I'm Locke, Jedi Exorcist... And I taste bad."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu