Dathomir

Tarrian Skywalker

Exactly, that is why what I'm about to teach you is so potent.

::Ahriman gestured toward the water and the lithe figure of a woman appeared. She was exotic and alien, with aquatic features. Her voice had a sweet tone and she beckoned with her hands to Jsaza.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Jzasa strode to the woman standing in the water, who spoke and smiled at her. The waves of water broke against the woman's legs. She seemed solid enough. Jzasa lowered herself into the water and ran her hand along the woman's cheek. She felt real. Yet how could she? She hadn't been there before, when Jzasa and her master's wild passions had dominated the pool.

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

::The beautiful creature touched Jsaza's cheek, mimicing Jsaza's movement. It then wrapped its arms around her and kissed her. Behind Jsaza, Ahriman moved his hands like a puppeteer controlling a marionette.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

::Suddenly the creature's expression changed from kind to predatory, and it dragged Jsaza beneath the surface. The Falleen thrashed about for a couple of minutes, until at last Ahriman deemed it time to allow her to resurface. A beeping noise suddenly started to sound from Ahriman's garb as he pulled the half drowned apprentice out of the water.::

That was a Sith illusion. I started it as an enticement to lure you closer, and as you got closer, your own mind filled in the details. When the time came, I had the creature appear to lunge, and your mind filled in the blanks. Our minds will do anything to justify what it senses, hence why you thought you were physically struggling to the death.

Now come along Jsaza, I have business to attend to with the other Sith, and I want you to come along this time.

::Ahriman dried off and redressed. Noticing that Jsaza was still prostrate in the water, he gave her a hand and lifted her out. Together, they departed for the Dark Tower.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

• 2 months later...

By the time the two sith had reached the atmosphere of Dathomir, Jareth's superficial wounds were healed. His internal injuries, however, would take more time.

It pained Jareth to breath, but he did so as well as he could under the circumstances.

The sith lord placed his ship down close to the laboratory, and ordered several of the noghri, who were still loyal, and slightly pleased to see their master, to prepare his quarters, and another chamber for his apprentice.

On his previous visit to this planet, Jareth had scouted and done much studying of the terrain and the wildlife. He was well versed in the seasonal changes of this planet, and that is why he was able to give his apprentice a task without having to first scout the area again. The sith lord knew that it was the time of year for rancor offspring to be taking their first steps.

Jareth lead his apprentice a few hundred meters from the lab, and pointed out onto the horizon.

"Consider this the final task I will ask you to complete." He spoke as he pointed toward the distance. "You will go, and retrieve for me two hatchling rancor."

Jareth pulled from his pocket a small holoprojector. As he pressed the buttons, an image whirred to existance. It was a recorded image of a small rancor gathering that could best be described as a family.

"This specimen here," he said pointing to the largest, "is the bull. Leave him be for there are not many males left here. The females are fairly common at the present, and are disposable for the purpose of your mission, he will find more next season. What I am concerned with are the hatchlings. They should be fairly easy to capture if you can lure the bull away from the pack, and then slaughter the two females who he has chosen for this years breeding. I believe that with his offspring gone, he will look for a new mate sooner than usual, and that should decrease the time between new births."

Jareth turned off the holoprojector, and turned on a small datapad.

Handing the device to Salus he spoke again. "They should be nesting near these coordinates or very close by. Capture the two infants, and bring them to me. I suggest you plan well, and do not fail in your execution. These animals are not to be taken lightly. Complete this task, and you will be a sith."

Jareth gave no further instructions. He simply turned his back and walked back toward the lab, leaving his apprentice to his mission.

((OOC: Salus, do this in 3 or 4 posts please, I will post in between your posts because I have things to prepare before you get back with the specimens))

*KR's ship, Loki dropped out of Hyperspace in high orbit above the planet Dathomir. It entered the Orbit at an extreme angle, taking the 'Suicide Route' to Jareth and Tzeentch's lab. The mech's arms crossed in front of it as Kakuto descended though the atmosphere, heading almost straight toward the ground. KR's ship, which was by then going twice as fast as it was intended to ever go, started to pull up a mile above the planet, only barely being able to come above the horizon before it hit the ground. KR decided that instead of Slowing it down, which could take a while, he's just jump out and suffer the consequences to his physical body. The Chest of the ship opened and out fell Kakuto Ryu, who's momentum kept him going almost horizontally, until he smacked into the wall of the Lab, shoulder first. KR's arm made a horrible crack, and inside the lab was an even louder thud. KR walked through the Door, holding his shoulder with one hand and trying to get the bugs out of his teeth with the other.*

"Sorry I'm late."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Kakuto raised his eyebrow at Tzeentch's characteristically peculiar remark.*

"Yes... Uhh..."

*KR thought of trying to make some sort of reply, be he couldn't really say anything to 'We are older than the Stars.' What could he say? 'Well, I bet that means you've got a kickass wine cellar.' He went in the direction of letting it slide, and quickly changed the subject.*

"I suppose you know what it is I am here for. In this exorcism of Bishop you have shown me your true talent for what you do, you're subtle manipulative power. You are truly a great strategist, and I'd hate to piss you off. Your trial was the complicated coup, and by having complete and total victory you have passed. I, Sith Master Kakuto Ryu, bestow upon you the rank and title of Sith Master, along with all the rights and privileges that come along with it. Congratulations. Now, don't disappoint me, or I'll have to take it back and give you a hand-to-hand combat trial..."

Jareth swept back into the lab, and made his way toward where he had been doing his research on his last visit to the planet.

It was hard to focus, being as he had only one eye, and he knew something would have to be done about it.

The Sith lord reached through the force to find an answer, and was met instead with familiar presences inside his facility. Tzeentch and Kakuto were present.

Jareth made his way to where he felt their force signatures, and came upon the two sith talking to one another.

Jareth bowed his head toward Master Kakuto, and pardoned his interruption.

"Excuse me master Ryu, but I had some business to discuss with Ahriman."

Once he had his comrades attention he began, "Ahriman, I must say that your skills in construction and alchemy far outweigh my own. As you can see, I have been robbed of my left eye in a battle that I scarcely survived. Cybernetics just aren't enough for me, I need something special. Do you believe you could construct something more suitable than mere metal and wires? Something that could restore my vision, and enhance it far beyond what it ever was?"

Jareth waited patiently for Ahriman's response.

*KR put his hand on Jareth's shoulder.*

"I hate to butt in on your business but..."

*KR pointed to his own right eye. It had been carved out in his master trial, leaving a big ugly scar and an empty socket.*

"I believe we have the same problem. I was just about to ask for a new eye myself. Maybe we'll get a discount if we buy in bulk. "

"Perhaps we can..." Jareth spoke through slight laughter, "I must warn you, I am not one for the conventional. We should craft something truly extraordinay and unique."

Jareth's expression then turned more sinister as he finished.

"Extraordinary and deadly..."

Salus Monn had been running for hours. The Sith apprentice had originally stood with his master in the middle of a field of dark grass, Monn had left that place on all fours, using the Force to heighten his speed. As Monn had ran, the landscape had gradually changed - dark grasslands turned to barren stretches, barren stretches turned to low, rolling hills, and the low, rolling hills eventually turned to forestland...

Panting, the Sith apprentice casts his tattered black cloak aside, removes his black garments from the waist up, and then continues to run. Monn is deep in the forest now, surrounded by strange trees and the cries of even stranger birds and animals. Through the Force, Monn feels the creatures around him, but his usually keen eyesight fails him now; the creatures seem to have a knack for staying hidden. As Monn continues to run, guided by the Force, a strange feeling, that of being watched, creeps over the Sith apprentice. As Monn slows to a walk, he instinctively places a hand on the lightsaber at his side. At this point, the strange cackling begins. It was the cackling of an old woman, a woman older than the stars. As Monn pushes a tree branch out of his path, one hand still on the end of his lightsaber, the woman appears. The woman is clad all in black, and holds what appears to be a large curved bone in her hands. A Force witch. Monn narrows his eyes as the Force witch raises the bone and aims it at the Sith apprentice. Monn pulls his lightsaber free, but falls short from activating the weapon - things were not as they appeared. Reaching out with the Force, Monn connects his being with that of the Force witch, and then smiles. After putting his lightsaber away, Monn raises his right hand and aims it, palm forward, at the Force witch. Eyes closed, Monn uses the Force to ”˜extinguish' the Force witch, who was nothing more than a trick, a trick cast by the dark side of the Force. After a moment, nothing remains of the Force witch but the bone she had held. Monn picks it up and brings it to nose. A Rancor bone.

newsiggg2.png

The brass-armored warrior walked off the Starweaver with little expression, mostly just being upset over the lackluster duel with the demon of Nhagathul... an old hag. His axe looked much akin to his expression, disgusted with the weakness and the lack of a half-decent thing to kill.

He wallowed searching for something to ruthlessly murder and free of the heavy burden of its blood...

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

*KR sent an encrypted comm out, hoping that it got to all of the Sith.*

--Encrypted Comm to All Sith--

"Attention, this is Kakuto Ryu. I request that you finish your current dealings and report to Selonia immediately."

--End Comm--

*KR cocks and eyebrow, and points to the spaz in the water tank that seemed to be having a seizure. Wow. She was wet, and a love slave, and wet... KR forgot what he was thinking about for a moment, lost in the fact that there was a wet love slave down there in the water tank... He began to drool...*

"AHH!"

*KR shook his head, then spat out the words before his concentration was killed again.*

"What's up with Sexy Sarah Seizures?"

Her god soul is trying to force her mind to realize she's a deity, and in a very physical manner. Slaanesh always was prone to throw tantrums. Anyway, I'll construct your artifacts in space on the way to Sellonia, you are welcome to join me in my space yacht for the trip, it's far more accomodating than most starships.

::At that moment, Slaanesh screamed and her body underwent a strange transformation. Her body contorted and twisted impossibly, and a second pair of arms appeared. a nimbus of light circled her brow, and then faded away, leaving six beautiful jewels embedded in her forehead that shone with the light of stars. Her voice became like honey and silk, a powerful intoxicating resonance that ensnared all who's ears it fell upon.

At last, the thrashing stopped.::

Let us depart for Sellonia.

MGw9G2u.jpg

As tzeentch and Kakuto left the planet, Jareth stayed behind.

He made his way back to his lab and began working on control devices for the new acquisitions that Salus would hopefully return with.

He also ordered a few Noghri to begin construction of a holding facility. Others, he ordered to retrieve foods for the beasts.

His eyes to the sky, Salus Monn takes in the scents around him. The Sith apprentice was close now; a scent similar to that of the Rancor bone in his hand was in the air. Proceeding, Monn pushes some large branches out of his way, and then takes off. After several minutes, Monn slows and proceeds with a bit more caution - an inkling in the back of Monn's mind told him that the Rancors were near. Moving to the edge of the forest, Monn climbs a particularly large tree and spots the Rancors in the near distance. The Sith apprentice runs his tongue over his rows of sharp teeth as he considers his next moves. Still in the tree, Monn reaches out with the Force and connects his being with that of the largest Rancor - the male. Monn thinks about a large beast attacking the group of Rancors; as he does, the male looks around and lets out a low roar. While the females hover around the hatchlings, the male hobbles off in Monn's direction. Smiling, Monn slides down from his perch, and pulls out his lightsaber.

newsiggg2.png

((This is a starting post, seeing as kat and zara's homeworld is dathomir))

Kat sat astride an access panel to his ship, tinkering... across the hanger bay he had rented at the shipyard, his sister sat, reading through the schematics...

"How much more do we have left to do Zar? Im almost done on this, and then i want to go pick up those parts from coruscant..."

Kat.jpg

"Not that much more Kat... just a few more mod's and we'll be right to go," Zara called out from across the hanger.

The twins had come back to Dathomir on request of their family for the annual gathering and had been itching to get back to the core worlds for the past couple of weeks. Now they were almost ready to head off again. Most of the family had scattered again, going their separate ways and the twins were anxious to head off as well.

”œI'll just check on the inventory, make sure we have everything and then we can go.”

144JyIb.jpg

A red and black patrol ship comes out of hyperspace above the Force strong planet. Its pilot guides it down tothe planets urface, scorching grass and burning bushes. He steps out and the light glaresoff his bright armor. His apprentice steps out beside him.

"The force is an energy field that binds the universe together. It is in everything, even the rock as you so stupidly thought. It gives a Sith his ability to manipulate objects within the Force. Fear, anger, hate, and suffering give a Sith his power. To manipulate this energy field, it must be strong within you. Within you, it flows like a river. Now. Focus on that tree in the distance. Uproot it and bring it over here in 3 minutes or your ass is mine."

The Sith Lord unhooks his lightsaberfrom the barrel of his gun and activates its deadly crimson blade. He raises it high in the air preparing to strike on Avarada if he does not complete the task. If the apprentice thinks Michael is joking, he is dead wrong. The Sith had no time for apprentices who did not learnthe basics fast enough.

MSearcy2.jpg

Var looked at the target tree, then to the searing hot blade. He closed his eyes, focusing only on the tree. He imaginged the force bringing the tree to him. He imagined the tuskan that hurt him, how much hatred he had wrought. Var began to feel the tree move. He opened his eyes, only to have the tree fall. A minute passed, with two left. Again, he let his thoughts be overridden by anger and hatred. He imagined being betrayed by Rane Scando, and the tree rose. Roots began to tear. Var furthered his anger, lifting the tree harder. He let his anger run to his heart, and transferred the power of anger to the force. The tree was now completely out of the ground, now slowly moving towards them. Im never gonna make it. More pain, and the tree began to move faster. Var opened his eyes, and the tree continued. It slanted, and began to rotate. Upon closing in on its target, Var and the Master. "Two minutes and thirty seconds! Get the tree over here!" Searcy yelled. Var didnt like it. The anger he felt made the tree come closer, and at 2 minutes and 47 seconds, the tree had fallen- in front of Var.

Michael brings the saber back as if to slash the young mans head off. At the last possible second, he deativates the saber. the retracting blades burns a mark onto Vars neck.

"Good job. Thats one tattoo I will give you later. For every triumph, it will earn you a Sith tattoo. For everyfailure, a punishmentwill be given. Now that you have the basiucs to move objects. There is a baby rancor over there. Go kill it with your vibrosword. If its mother comes, you can use the blaster pistol. Now go."

Michael sitsa on the tree and waits for Var to move. This was a supreme test of skill. If he could defeat the mother which Michael knew, would come. He would defintely be worthy.

MSearcy2.jpg

Var looked at the beast, planning his attack. The beast obviously overpowered him, so Var would have to outsmart it. Var had one advantage: I have the force. Again, he focused on the anger, and hatred he had withing him. The pain of the saber had brought much pain and anger. He focused it on the vibrosword, sending it speeding at the rancor.