Mimban

Darth Heretic

*As his apprentice entered striking range, BIshop lept up and forwards. Flipping in a sort of no handed cartwheel over John's head, Bishop released the second lightsaber, Kaylynn's lightsaber, that he had been holding behind his back in his belt. The chrome tube flashed above John's head as it fell to great its master's right hand. His left foot touching the ground ignited the blade in his hand, the crimson red glow bathing his cloak in a bloody light. He whipped the blade down, twirling it past his leg, before swinging it down diagonally, aiming towards where John's neck met his torso. The rain around them picked up and the wind fluttered his cloak, though it still clung tight to him. The drops of water sizzled off of their lightsabers in miniture sparks as they struck before evaporating under the intense heat.*

Bishop.jpg

Asorbing the most of the force of the blow with his arms, Tash pushes off the wall, with Garet's hand still attached to his leg. Cartwheeling and using a bit of the force to help lift Garet off the ground, Tash flips and uses the momentum to send Garet flying into the opposite wall.

tashkri.jpg

As Rocketblaze had taught him, Garet used his anger to feel the Force. He spun, much faster than a normal Trandoshan could, somersaulting, and using his feet to propel him back to Tash. His shoulder rammed the sith, sending them both into the wall. Garet was pleased as he heard a satisfying pop in Tashkri's body.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

John's head followed Bishop through the air and as soon as Bishop ignited the blade, John flipped it to block Bishop's attack...

John absorbed the force of Bishop's attack, a heavy diagonal slash... The rain droplets causing John's own cloak to become drenched... The rain evaporated off of the blade, a slight vapor forming around the two men as their blades clashed...

John force-pushed his Master a few feet, enough to give him breathing room, then ran in, slashing horizontally at his Master's left side...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Bishop felt his feet lift off the ground and pass a meter back. His feet connected with the ground again and he lept forward after a moment of preperation. He turned his body slightly towards the attack, blocking with his own saber a moment before his shoulder connected with John's own in mid leap. The bounced apart and landed in their stances. Bishop's cloak swung over the head and body of Tarrian's saber. It drug back into his body, revealing the now bare ground where the cylinder had lain. Thunder cracked overhead, a particularly nasty bolt of lightning struck the reinforced top of a nearby temple obviously built to withstand such blasts. He raised his free, left hand before him and flipped his palm out. Gravel from the pit lifted into the air and was projected shotgun style towards John, followed by Bishop moving straight in behind the rocks with his saber ready to thrust towards John's chest.*

Bishop.jpg

The thunder was booming, that nasty bolt catching John a little off guard, not yet into the flow of nature... His gaze turned to the battle only to find a buckshot of gravel...

John saw the gravel approach and Bishop soon afterwards, sabers extended... John, almost on instinct, moved his own free hand and a grouping of slightly larger rocks collided with the gravel as it approached him... The gravel and rocks falling to the ground at Bishop's feet, a scarce one breaking through and hitting him in the knee...

John stood ready, watching Bishop's sabers, and sensing through the force any possible move... John swung at Bishop, a slash at the other knee... Parried, he quickly moved to a upwards diagonal slash...

*Dv walks into the room with Rocketblaze. Dv watches the enterainment. Like a emperor watching a coliseum. Dv was wondering when a master was going to train him. The ways of the the dark side was going to be hard for this Falleen. Much harder then he thought.*

[claps]

"Excellent, excellent........"

Edited by Guest
DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Twirling his saber from the previous block, Bishop halted the upward slash. Rotating his blade around John's saber, Bishop pushed both blades over their heads. He brought them down on the far side, rolling over the weapon hilts at the bottom of the move to bury both blades into the gravel. The rocks smoked and popped in the intense heat for a moment before Bishop disengaged his saber and stood upright.*

"Sith Apprentice John Skywalker. The family name of a Jedi you bear, but the heart and blood of a Sith fills you to the brim. There is ever more to learn, but you have proven yourself, through these trials, to be greater than an apprentice. You have evolved into a knight of this great Sith Order. Rise, Sith Knight John Skywalker and become both an extended blade of our body and an instructor of our youth."

*Bishop gave John a deeper nod of his head than he ever had before, respectful of what he had accomplished. With that he turned and walked towards the edge of what had been their arena.*

"There are many Sith looking for guidance. They will rely upon you and the others as much as they do the masters to lead them. From this day forward, consider yourself an example for them all."

*Finishing his statement, Bishop walked off silently into the darkness. He faded into the trees to go where he needed.*

Bishop.jpg

Garet fell to the floor howling in pain. But (according to their description) Trandoshans can easily ignore it, the foolish sith believing Garet was disabled did not see the sweep kick that knocked him on his back. Garet rose quickly and slashed his axe blade down with enough force to cut a Wookie in two. Tashkri rolled out of the way, but the blade caught his other arm, slicing almost to the bone before the sith apprentice escaped.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

John heard his Master's words, he was hearing but he could not believe what he heard... "Master, without your guidance, I would not be standing here today... It is you who deserve the true praise, my Lord, I serve you, as I serve the Sith..." John bowed, deeply bestowing the man with the honor and respect he had deserved and upon rising, he had found Bishop had vanished into the forest...

He gazed even after Bishop had left... Unsure of his present course of action, an apprentice he needed to find but he wished to train that apprentice out of this place, in a new world...

He turned from the arena, his assorted weapons now hung at his belt, dressed in his cloak...

He was making his way towards the Temple, to find a room, a room he could call his own... When the creature, a youth he had met before, a Darth Vile...

Come, Vile, you seek a Master and a Master has found you... The question lies in your dedication to the dark side and that shall soon be answered... John's eyes narrowed as a sign of malice...

OOC: I get to fight with no arms, again. Joy. IC:

Used to fighting without being able to use his arms, Tash converted the pain and anger into power. With Garet's axe embedded in the floor from the power of the strike, Tash gains a slight advantage as the multiple blades levitated from his belt.

Launching a flying side kick, the blades flew with him towards Garet.

tashkri.jpg

OOC: According to my attack, both arms would still be usable, one is unharmed the other has a sever cut, but not completely disabling. No matter I think this battle is wrapping up.

IC: Garet was in trouble. He pulled his axe up spinning it with great speed. The knives were deflected, but Tashkri's kick landed square in his chest. It was a good thing Tash was only a human. Garet absorbed the blow easily. He staggered back as Tashkri fell to the ground. Garet used the Force, concentrating his anger. He recovered faster, slamming his the flat of his axe blade against the sith apprentice's knee. Tashkri's knee was shattered by the impact. As Tashkri lay injured and writhing he brought his axe up for the finishing blow. Garet looked to Rocketblaze for approval, still keeping one eye on the injured sith apprentice.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Rocketblaze watched as the two engaged in battle. It was quite amusing, but the time for learning had come once again. RB lifted Tashkri with the Force, moving him over toward a panel. At the Force push of a button, a large bacta tank emerged from the wall. Tash fell into it with a splash, and medical droids fitted him in properly.

"Very good, Garet. Tash will heal very soon, but I have a special challenge for you. You're not in prime condition, so you'll need to focus the Force with more control than you've ever had in the past."

Rocketblaze threw off his robe and belt. He was in his base clothing, wielding only his pure metal weapons. Reaching behind his back, he produced the wicked dagger that Ar-Pharazon had given him.

"Fight me with all you've got. Consider this a fight for your life, and do not assume that I would not kill you."

RB cracked his joints and stood in a crouch, ready for Garet's attack. Tashkri would heal soon, making this fight quick, but hopefully it would be good.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Garet was taken aback. Fighting Rocketblaze was much different than fighting Tashkri. Rocketblaze was powerful, even if he was only human. Garet rushed forward hefting his axe blade. He feinted high, waiting for Rocketblaze to bring the dagger up in defense. Garet pulled back on the swing, spinning, and aimed a roundhouse kick for Rocketblaze's midsection, his razor sharp claws extended.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

As his body splashed into the bacta, a small part of Tash's brain was still coherent. Focusing on the recent battle, he reviewed what to capitalize upon the next time they would fight. A last thought floated through his mind before he let the bacta overcome him, He may have won this time, but next time he will be more arrogant, and his defeat will be all the sweeter. With that, he slipped into a meditative unconsciousness and let the bacta do its work.

tashkri.jpg

Garet unleashes again, trying to focus. His axe leaves his hands and flies towards Rocketblaze's head. He uses the Force to make it spin rapidly, as he did against Tashkri.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

John smiled as Vile stood before him... He stood rigid and bowed deeply, John returned the bow with a curt nod and a cold stare.

Before we begin, my apprentice, a test must take place; a test that will measure your skills with the force, your ability to manipulate objects and how much you rely on it as an appendage... *Turning his eyes away to the Temple behind them and looking at the pinnacle of the building* For a true Sith depends on the force to coerce and manipulate objects and people, governments and societies with the force, even to bend it to our will, that is the point of this test.

A orb, a cream colored oval, appeared in his outstretched hand. Vile observed the orb with great curiosity, much in the way that John had observed the Orb when he was but a Hopeful such a long time ago in the fallen Lord Zar's Shadow Academy on Korriban...

Take this my apprentice... As Vile held the orb in his hand, observing it, John smiled, You have two days to assemble this orb perfectly...

As John uttered those words, the orb disintegrated in Vile's hands, at the passing of John's hand... The molecular pieces spread across the grounds of the arena, into the Temple and within the Imperial Mining Outposts...

Ah, yes and one more thing, I would like this assembled from here, sit and meditate, use the force to find each piece, use the force to bring each piece before you and use the force to recreate the orb... Once you complete that step, we shall move on to the real training... Rely on your hate, on your anger and on your fears... Think of the lust of the kill, think of the anger you hold upon the kill and focus on the fear you instill in your opponent... On your prey... John noticed Vile's eyes change briefly at his demand... *Smiling within and reminiscing to himself, unclear to his apprentice, of how tedious this task was... Yet how useful in indicating one's skills with the force...*

Dv looked at all the pieces scatter all-round the floor. Not knowing what to say Dv sat down and mediated. While mediating Dv saw images in his mind. When he was a slave on falleen. And, when he was working in the mining falities, and the brutal whip latches that was too unbearable to with stand.

One piece flew up and stopped in the air, a little unsteady but soon became sturdy. An image went into his head, an image he had not seen in a long time. His mother. His mother was killed by the imperials in Empire Era. His mother was one of the reasons that he became a slave. Dv mothers cry was in tolerable for Dv.

Another piece came up and landed in the air. Yet, another image came into his mind, one that was a turning point in his life. When he was sold and freed by a slave owner. The slave owner was like a father to him. He was the only person that cared for Dv. Until, one night, a hoodlum falleen shot his "father." That day forward Darth Vile, Xior, realized that life is the dark side. And it will forever dominate his destiny...

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

RB quickly moved his head to the side, dropped his grip on Garet, and pulled his lightsaber hilt up in what looked like one motion. The hilt struck the axe, deflecting it. The axe produced a spark that singed a small part of the side of Rocketblaze, but nothing of true consequence.

"Very good. React without me telling you from now on. You know what to do and need no further command in combat."

RB turned to Tashkri, who was healing rapidly.

"He should be out very soon. When he is, we'll have a little lesson. Meditate for now, Garet."

RB sprawled out on the floor and relaxed, feeling his evil grow with the power of the Darkside.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

John watched his apprentice, he could sense blurred images of the thoughts surging across his Apprentice's mind and amusedly, they had similarities in their pasts, but John's adopted father had been John's first kill... The palpitating heart that he held in his hand... The blood that overran his clothes, the feeling of holding life by the strings... The corpse of his "father" was frozen in an expression of cold horror... It was a dark shadow that remained deep within the crevices of his mind, a memory he kept hidden from everyone... Even the Sith Lords, he did not know whether they had ever accessed this cold portion of his mind but he no longer cared... He snapped his attention back to his Apprentice due to the shrieks of his mother... He could sense the cold vibrations of the air as she shrieked from the torture...

John smiled, watching his Apprentice recalling each bloodcurdling memory...

He was progressing well, but there was still more for Xior, Vile's true name, to complete...

He watched in quiet observance, standing a few feet away from the Apprentice...

"Thank you, master."

Garet moved off to the corner and sat down cross legged. He began to reflect:

The first of my goals is accomplished, I have acquired a master. To my knowledge, I am the only Trandoshan to train with the sith. This is my chance to prove I am more than a backwater reptile. I have no ties, no ambitions. I will train harder than any other sith. I will focus all my darkness on my combat skill. Garet Jax will be the weapon of the sith! I will have no qualms in my efforts to serve the order, I will accept any mission my brethren are too weak to carry out.

A fierceness and determination eminated from the apprentice. If Garet had been speaking aloud there would be no doubt he would accomplish his destiny.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Rocketblaze did not truly break his deep connection with the Force, but rather spoke from within it.

"You two are now equal in capability during a fight. You can both feel the Force, and you feel it well. I will now, however, take a break from physical training to endulge in knowledge of the Force."

RB rolled onto his side. He continued to speak, eyes still closed.

"The Force is an essence of power. Do not let it control you, as it did to those in the past. Ar-Pharzon educated me to the point where I bended the Force to my will. If possible, you two will never serve the Force. Be mindful that you should listen to it, however, for it has much to share."

Finally the Lord opened his eyes and looked at his apprentice Tashkri.

"You were only beaten because you were under the assumption that the Force makes a difference. Just because you have more experience in the Force, doesn't mean that you're better at using it. Read up on Luke Skywalker, Jedi savior, for more information. That bastard did more than his fair share to screw us over."

Rocketblaze rose to his feet.

"You will now learn arts of the Force."

RB vanished, his Force signature leaving at the same instant. In an approximate time of two seconds, he reappeared.

"That was two things. One, putting up a wall of invisibility, and two, falling into the void of the Force. Try to will others to not see you, and for yourself to disappear from feeling. With practice, you'll fall into the void slightly as you become less and less visible."

Rocketblaze stood as a pillar, watching for his apprentices to attempt their next task. This was typically one of the hardest things to learn, but he had confidence in their abilities.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet considered his Master's words. There was a lot more to the Force than he first believed, and obviously a lot more he had to learn. Disappearing as his Master had just done, seemed an impossible task. But it was only impossible if he allowed the "Force to control him." Garet focused, but he had had no previous experience with putting up a wall of invisibility and nothing seemed to be happening. He needed to use the Force, feeling it did not seem to be enough. This time he pushed out slightly with the Force, and then pulled it to him, shaping it to his will. Garet next attempted to put a concentrated wall of Force energy in front of him. Without waiting to see the result, he cleared his mind and imersed himself in the Force, unsure of whether this was the void Rocketblaze referred to. Minutes passed before Garet was forced to relinquish his high level of connection. Had he disappeared? Probably not, but Garet thought he had felt a flicker of some sort. He was a little drained and slightly confused.

Garet_Jax2.jpg