Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Bishop's own rain soaked cloak came to his hand as he passed it, and he guestured for Tarrian to take her's as well. He passed in reverse order through the halls he had transversed moments before. Before long they were tredding through the rain and muck that perpetually shrouded the outside world.*

"It's not too far yet."

*He led the way through swaying branches that danced around them as if they were in a crowded dance club. Predator eyes blinked in the darkness, but turned away to seek easier pray. Quite suddenly, the tree line ended and they were again before the temple Raynuk and he had explored earlier.*

"Come inside."

*Turning to cast her a roughish grin, he stepped inside and to the side so Tarrian could enter of her own accord. He guided her passively through the first audience hall back towards the throne room. The stories on the walls were inrticate, yet simple and easy to understand. He hadn't had time to read, nor would he for awhile. Undoubtably however, he would in time. His gaze rested, for a moment, on a pair of statues. Two women who flanked the doorway by some distance. Her hair and clothing flowed as though in a wind, and her bare outstreched arms held a glass orb flowing with murky clouds that seemed to revolve as he approached. Her pupil-less eyes were centered upon the orb, focusless with intent. He understood. This was the hall of prophecies.*

"One more thing to show you. Come on."

*Their shadows floated into the throne room and Bishop stopped to let Tarrian step ahead and look about for herself.*

Bishop.jpg

"I kinda figured you would bring Tarrian here Bishop..."

*He had gone un-noticed, something that wasnt very hard to happen in a temple such as the one he was in. Raynuk steped out from behind one of the statues, looking back at the paintings of the story he was reading moments before. Raynuk lifted his arms and pulled back his hood, his face emotionless as ever. He walked over to the two and bowed slightly to Tarrian*

"Glad to see your as good as always Tarrian...What do you think of the Sith's new home?"

*He spun sligtly, his arms outward as to guesture to the entire Temple before stopping as he faced them again with a smile*

"Ive been reading up Bishop, and I found out that there were infact 6 gods, Fire, Hatred, Knowlege, Earth, Balance, and Power. Seeing as how you were here before, You know that there is a throne for 5 Gods. Wheres the sixth throne you ask? The other five must be 'filled' before the Sixth emerges from behind them. The Sixth throne is the Power Throne. Before, when you sat down, you sat in the Fire Throne, which caused the torches to iluminate. I sat down in the Earth Throne, which is why the wall moved. But its not just 'sit where you please' thrones...The person who sits in them has to have some sort of power over that which he sits in..."

*He looked at Bishop and Tarrian*

"Confused yet? Well, apparently Bishop, you have the power of fire, and I have the power of Earth. I belive that Heretic should have the Power Throne, which leaves Hatred, Knowlege, and Balance. Tarrian, It is my opinon that you take the Knowlege Throne, or perhaps the Balance Throne. We all know who would have been the Hatred Throne..."

*Raynuk trailed off slightly, remembering again. His hand slipped to his back, and he pulled out Zar's second lightsaber, holding it in his hand horazontally. He looked at it for a minute or two in silence, and then looked up to Bishop and Tarrian*

"Thats..really all I've found out so far..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Rocketblaze powered up the electroshock plating as he decended. The Blazetail came down unharmed, landed, and powered down. RB looked at Tashkri.

"Wait for Garet. When he gets here, track me down. I have news for him, and thus can't loose him. That rhymed... sweetness to the nth."

Rocketblaze left Tash standing beneath his ship and entered the current Sith establishment. He waved as he went by. The Sith Lord then continued down the halls until he found a vacant room that would do as a living quarters when here. Rocketblaze pulled his Lightshuriken and carved "Rocketblaze" on the door before continuing throughout the temple. The Lord came upon a large room that could be used for training, and he there waited for his Apprentice and the soon to be happy Hopeful.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Garet lands the Gamit Gun. He exits the TIE advanced fighter and walks over to Tashkri. His clawed feet click on the smooth docking bay floor.

"Hello, my friend. I assume you're waiting for me?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Tarrian followed Bishop through the rain to the temples of the old Sith. She walked past him and into the Throne room and looked about at the 5 different thones. All different in sizes, but all made of gold. Walking to them, she ran her hand over them, she could tell the one of fire where Bishop had sat, she could feel his presense, and the presense of Raynuk in the throne that was earth. She walked past the other three, and stopped at the one that was in the same spot as Bishops chair only on the opposite side.

Sitting down, she saw the Sith of old and the written words of the ancients. She knew this was the chair of knowledge, and looked to Bishop and Raynuk. Getting up, she went to Bishop and turned to Raynuk. "I think that it is time to go to Ilum. It might be better to go in one ship. The Hell's Envy holds us all very comfortably, and Kaylynn is safe here with Heretic. She will be protected."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Raynuk nodded, and watched as some of the bare walls seemed to turn around, revealing a vast library of books and records.*

"The throne of knowledge...Excelent choice. But, why are we going to Ilum?"

*He pondered, but still followed Bishop and Tarrian out the temple and to the Hell's Envy. They were boareded and settled in before he got an answer*

1fE1uLv.png

Seeing Garet land, Tash disembarks from the Blazetail and walks over to meet him. "Yeah, I was waiting for you. Now that you're here, we're got to find Rocketblaze." Pausing for a moment, Tash reached out through the Force to find the unique signature that belonged to Rocketblaze.

Turning back to Garet, he says, "Follow me, we'll be there in a few minutes."

Taking off through the halls, they made their way through the inside of the building. Pausing outside of a room with Rocketblaze carved into it, Tash simply shakes his head and continues walking.

Finally opening a door, they came upon the room which now housed Rocketblaze. Tash simply stood before RB and waited.

tashkri.jpg

Garet follows Tashkri and waits beside him. He was impressed with what the sith had been able to do to this place in such a short amount of time.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

ooc: alright back from my long vacation tried to post on korriban like an idiot *slaps self*. but anyway im back....someone please give me a summed up version on whats going on currently...or at least just tell me if im really supposed to be doing anything at all

IC: Abbadons ship When darkness falls Guided by the force it fell into the atmosphere of mimban. Its pilot was in deep meditation in both the mourning of his master and the search for a new one...

He could feel the darkside energy arround the planet as the black assualt gunboat fell to the earth all but invisible against the black background of space. Teh crimson wing tips showed bright as the heat of the atmosphere hit the ship.

It began to descend to the ground below. Once it had settled on the surface Abaddon removed his ghurka sword which had been treated against lightsabers and a few throwing knives. Having lost his lightsaber on the now destroyed korriban these were his only weapons. He would have to find a master who would give him the materials to make a new saber...thankfully he still had some of the crystal from the cliffs of korriban.

He walked calmly out of the assualt gunbaot his black aprentice robe fluttering in the light breeze.

He began walking guided by the force.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Rocketblaze looked at Garet as he entered, and then proceeded to speak to him in a calm manner.

"If you so desire, you will be my accepted Apprentice for at the very least, the time being. The choice is yours, but I need to know what you want now."

RB then glanced at Tash.

"I need to know all that you've learned so far in your training."

The Lord then decided to lay down, and thus did so. He closed his eyes and listened for the replies of the two.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

John turned, his eyes meeting the gaze of the canopy of the jungle surrounding his present location, as far as he knew only a few minutes had passed since he began his endeavours to accumulate the pieces towards his lightsaber...

As he stood letting the force as a guide, he felt the presence of a long time ally resurface a presence that had faded as images painted on the sands of time... Snapping his attention to his present task, John began rushing towards a presence that the force yearned him towards, he made his way in slow, proud strides taking in the wet, heavy air trapped within this jungle planet...

Stepping into a pit of mud, knee-deep, he stumbled on to something... Digging into the mud, he pulled out a dark brown bag... Stained with mud, apparently of a few kg mass...

He smiled, holding the small mass in his grasp, he watched it, placed it within his cloak and continued on his journey... The journey to his proving grounds as a Sith...

John stopped, he remained vigilant, aware of his surroundings... Allowing the force to guide him, he felt tugged towards a distance far off passed the horizon of trees and wildlife... There exist few dangers on this planet, few that are known anyway...

His walk led him towards a primitive village... A culture that held a semi-nomadic life-style... The village was full of decaying skulls, rotting flesh and a stone axe, blood drying on it... Whatever had happened here, John knew not, but John watched at the person's masterful work. In the pile of skulls, possibly the skulls of the peaceful tribe of Mimbans that had met their fate by the hands of a more warlike band... Either way, the axe would make a nice decor when he receieved a room... Yanking it through the force, he placed it in his belt, For later...

Walking up to the pile of decaying skulls, John kicked a hole and found a bloodstained brown bag... The next part of his lightsaber...

Holding it, admiring the carnage that had taken place... John couldnt help but smile... Placing the newly acquired material into his cloak, he continued on his way...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: john thanks for the update man...god ive been gone awhile...nice job u summed it up in one paragraph...nice

IC: Abaddon pushed through the jungle deeper toward the concentration of the sith he knew were on the planet. He was begining to distinguish old allies and old leaders...most he was bitter with. But he didnt care at the moment.

He had disapeared with his masters death and returned with that he had been sent to get...now he needed to find a master and complete the limited amount of training he had left.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tarrian brought the Hell's Envy down and Bishop and Raynuk exited the ship in front of Tarrian. Seeing her daughter, she calls her over to the ship and decides to take Kaylynn up and let her do some flying.

Boarding the ship, Kaylynn takes the pilots seat as her mother took the co-pilots chair.

"Okay, Kaylynn take us up and lets see what you can do with her."

*Raynuk was the first down the ramp, pulling his hood over his head with a sigh, and looking into the sky.

Good ol' Wet Mimbian...Feels like home already...

Raynuk turned to Bishop and Tarrian, who seemed more than a little changed. Tarrian took Kaylynn back into the Hell's Envy, which soon lifted up into the sky and shot off into space. Bishop followed Raynuk down the ramp and onto the ground as the Hells Envy lifted off the ground. He knew why they had gone to Ilum, and was glad to accompany them. He looked at Bishop, his head cast downward slightly, the faintest hint of sadness cowering in the corner of his eyes. He thought back a moment, thinking about Bishop himself. Raynuk smiled slightly and walked over to Bishop, placing a hand on his shoulder*

"You know....I just realized something. Over the past few months, you and me Bishop, we're always side by side in a battle, always conferencing with eachother to decide what to do. And now, after this...I realize something Bishop....

You are like a Brother to me now."

*He smiled a bit and pulled Bishop into a Hug and let go*

"So whatda ya say Bishop, Brothers? "

*He lead Bishop back in the general direction of the temples*

1fE1uLv.png

Taking the ship up, Kaylynn pushed the throttle forward until the engines screamed. pulling the ship around, she sent the ship into a fast dive only to pull it back up in the nick of time.

She loved to fly fast, it didn't matter. She repeated the manuever again and again. Hearing her mother tell her that that was enough and they should return, she split her attention to her mother to answer her and continued to send the ship once more into yet another fast dive.

As she turned back around, she realised that she had miscalculated, and the mountains were way to close. She tried to pull it up, but there was just no time.

kaylynn.jpg

Tarrian came over to assist Kaylynn, but there just was not time. She placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder, and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "I love you Kaylynn. There is no Fear. You and I will always be together."

Reaching out with the force, she touched Bishop's mind as a tear fell from her face. "I'll always love you, be safe and be strong. Rebuild the Sith. You have been the love of my life through every adventure. I now go to this new adventure...Death...without you. Kaylynn and I will wait for you to join us. Become the greatest Sith, my love."

As the ship went down, she sent Bishop one last message...

I ... love...you!!!

*Raynuk heard the explosion, and only had a split second to think what was that before he knew what it was. He felt it..He felt Tarrian dissapear, and Kaylynn with her. And in that same instance, he felt the echo bounce off of Bishop, and into Raynuk. He stopped walking, and set his head down, before looking up into Bishop's face, a mixture of shock, greif, disbeleif, and confusion. Raynuk shook his head, and yet nodded at the same time*

"I...Im sorry Bishop...But its real...I felt it too.."

*Raynuk saw Bishop's eyes well up in tears, the Sith trying his best to hold them back, before his defences shattered and he fell to his knees, weeping openly, only feet from where Raynuk stood. Raynuk took two steps and stooped down beside Bishop, talking to him*

"Bishop, listen to me...Listen. You must be strong. The Sith know no pain, no saddness...we only know power. You are a Sith, one of the best we ever have had. We have lost too many Sith these past months. And now your wife and daughter fall....But they knew their destiny. They knew it would happen, and they are together in the force now. They are still with us, to guide us, to show us the way. Their bodies are gone, but they're insperation and love are not. They loved you, and you loved them. Nothin g can change that. You know you must carry on, for them. We all have lost someone...You are not the only one to feel pain. I lost Zar, The jedi lost Adi-Wan and Sly....Pain is all over the galexy. But we feed off of it. You are my brother now Bishop...Now get up and lets go inside, away from this rain..."

*He pulled Bishop to his feet, who now was whimpering slightly, sniffling loudly, and mumbling "Tarrian" and "Kaylynn" slightly. He turned Bishop and started walking with him to the door, and looked back into the darkness of the storm, and saw the Force Images of Kaylynn, with Tarrian standing behind her, the ladder's arms on Kaylynn's shoulders, and they were smiling. They had filled their destiny. They were a part of the force now. Raynuk continued to watch them, and saw the Image of Tarrian nod, and Raynuk understood.

I will watch over him...worry not Tarrian and Kaylynn...I know what I must do...

He saw the ghostly images of the two fade away, and Raynuk turned back to the door, openeing it and helping Bishop inside, away from the Storm that had just claimed the lives of his family.*

OOC: Well Chrissie...its done then. You have been here for me since Day 1, and I thank you for that. Fare Thee well Chrissie...You will be missed in more ways than one. But I musnt cry, I will speak with you soon Untill then... MTFBWY forevermore...

1fE1uLv.png

((OOC: Thank you Brian for that post. You honor me with it. Have a great time RPing and continue to write great posts like that. This will be my last post in RP, and I just wanted to say goodbye to all that read this. Geoff you have been the best to RP with for more then a year. I leave knowing that I have learned a great deal about writing a proper post from you. Always hounding me for more description. Thank you to all that have made my rp experience one of the greatest. I'll miss this for a while, but I know that it will get easier as the days go on. Goodbye and good luck to all.))

((OOC: I know that this is illegal, and I will probably be chastised for posting here, seeing as how I have nothing to do with this storyline, but I don't care.

Tarrian, You were a great RPer, and an awesome mod. I know that I am probably partially responsible for this, continuously coming to you with minor squabbles between myself and some of the newer members. I am very sorry.

Damn, lately all of the greats have been leaving. Let me just say that it is a pity that you are leaving, but I will not try to change your mind. Good Luck, and god speed))

BHMikebanner1.jpg

OOC(( I'm torn about this whole mess. First off, and most important, I consider you a friend, even after the harsh words you said to me. A moment of anger isn't going to change that. Second, I think you are a great RPer and it was a joy to work with you on the occasions that our allegiances permitted. It will be a shame that those stories will never come to fruition.

My other half is screaming. How could you useleaving as a threat to get your way? Since when is it wrong for the Jedi to get attacked? I never thought you would choose to sacrifice our friendship over an RP event.

Most likely you'll think that the first part of this post is a nicety, but the simple truth is that I'm conflicted and a post can only express words, one at a time. You can't see my eyes or hear my voice as I speak these words. Hence you only have what must seem now is the hollow promise of a friend that all of this is from my heart.))

ValeranSig.jpg

Its not that it was wrong, its that it was carried out very poorly, and then when it was retorted, everyone gets mad. People have to stop thinking their right all the time, especially you and Robby Chad. You two IMO cause the most trouble on the RP.

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: I just want to state that I was in on the attack too, and would have been proudly involved if not for a last minute school project I had to take care of.

IC: Ar-Pharazon's shuttle landed.

The Great Dark Lord of the Sith, Ar-Pharazon set foot upon the ruined world.

Like a celestial planet, circled by rings of the galaxy, Ar-Pharazon was circled by ever-flanking servants and droids, and people who worshipped him. An imperial office approached. Taren the Terror and Piccolo were with him.

"Take me to the one who is called Rivhen Eranu."

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Raynuk sighed as he steped out of the complex the next morning, spending the entire of the night acting as a brother to Bishop, who now lay resting inside after a long night. Raynuk himself didnt get much sleep, and yawned slightly. He looked out over the horizon, and into the mountains beyond it. He sighed again and looked back over his shoulder, before stepping into the open area and walking to the Virago. He climbed aboard, and with one last glance at the complex, lifted into the air, and set off slowly in the general direction that Kaylynn and Tarrian had been heading last night.

I'll be damned if I let you two go without being remebered...For your sake, and Bishops. He needs one last chance to say goodbye..

He wasnt sure where they had crashed, or even if they had crashed into the ground or a mountain or what. So he scanned the ground and mountains tirelessly for any trace. He saw a dark spot on a mountain in the distance, and squinted his eyes before turning and heading in that direction...*

1fE1uLv.png