Mimban

Darth Heretic

ooc: *sigh* *grumbles* You know I love ya, and I'll talk to you on IM when I can. Though I will miss you.

*Bishop sat crouched, his back leaning against the wall of his room heavily. Raynuk hadn't been gone long when he had risen from his bed. The night had become a wash of a nightmare inferno that had burned at his soul. The edges of his heart burned and curled up and inward in the smoke. Like a piece of paper placed near heat, the edges had burned around to protect the innermost areas of his being. Raynuk had been burned too, but he couldn't understand the pain, the situation he was in. The war had taken much from him. Sometimes he wondered if it hadn't taken himself. He rose and his eyes bored black into the door as he moved towards it. Outside the rain had ceased though the sky still boiled with dark clouds. The forest passed him in a blur of his memory. A puddle underfoot splashed at his crossing. The temple visited earlier reared up and he passed through the door. He finally stopped amongst the towering walls that supported the ceiling far above him. He scanned the walls, then moved towards a nearby one. His hands moved gently across the wall, feeling the grooves and lines that had been carved in. He knelt before a block and traced the fiery lines protruding from a moutain side. The torches around the room exploded upwards in an inferno of life. Perhaps burning the remainder of what humanity Bishop might have had left.*

Bishop.jpg

OOC: from the first days here, you've been a guidance unparalled... a judge to decipher our actions, tis a shame to see you stop... so many gone, so many would have benefitted from your experience... i, we, shall miss you... even if i didnt know you much... thank you.

IC:

John's head stopped, a feeling swooshing in that took whatever strength his mind was using... Death... Tarrian, Kaylynn... His head sunk to his knees and he sat, a brief prayer in their honor before he continued his quest... "May your memory never be forgotten..." he murmured unintelligibly to those who might have been within earshot, probably no one...

The sounds of the jungle were his only response... He looked silently from side to side, letting the force once again resume to guide him... His precious eight hours had become barely six and he still had to find seven of the nine pieces... John leaped into the limbs of a nearby tree and found something near the horizon, a building... A camp, actually, an Imperial mining... Few bodies moved in the horizon near the camp...

He leapt from tree to tree until he came to a clearing, before him stood the mining facility... The force was drawing him in... A sole palpitation of force energy stood calling... Striding to a wall, he felt it call him from within the cave complex deep within the mine... The bag was pressed into the wall...

John watched it briefly entranced at this challenge... With a strong collected thought, he slammed his fist into the wall... The wall cracked around the bag and it fell to the floor... He picked it up, his face hidden in the ill-lit cave... A torch stood various yards away, the opening countless meters away... He began running out to find himself a tribe of Mimbans at the exit... The creatures had their primitive weapons drawn, they were of considerable strength and size, yet... John could take them... One of them stared intently at the stone axe John picked up an hour ago at a camp... With his third piece, John watched the beings, eyeing each one individually... They spoke to him, but John only saw the movement of a spear...

With the aid of the force, John attacked the one moving his spear in a flurry utilizing force-speed... The other Mimbans watched in horror as John mutilated the body before the beheaded corpse could fall to the ground... Frozen, they saw the parts of their brother spread across the floor... Despite being the tribe of "fierce" warriors, they all went to their knees and bowed to John... A slight chuckle, John said, "I am not the one you should be worshipping... There are many more..." One of the creatures turned his eyes to John and stood... Understanding John he nodded, "We know... We are aware of your arrival..." John nodded, "Good, if you do not mind, I really dont have time for this..." and he continued on his way...

Making his way to another clearing, John paused, letting the force guide him... He was being pulled in the direction of a swamp... On the swamp's coast he saw what he was looking for another bag... Something remained after he collected this portion... Another bag was placed within the water...

John took a few strides into the murky water and began fishing through the slime and mud... Nothing, touching something terribly slimy, he was soon lurched in an unknown direction...

Struggling for breath, John realized a long creature had grabbed his leg... He was being dragged around in hopes of drowning him and becoming the creature's latest dinner... John was not going to let that happen... The training saber ignited and it was jammed into the creature and pulled along the creatures underbelly... It stopped in its track before dying... John smirked under the filth and made his way to the surface to breathe... Upon taking in a precious breath of air, he felt the force tug at his leg, Something is down there...

Swimming down, John reached the bottom and noticed another of his prizes... A fifth bag... John pocketed this bag as well...

Only four more pieces... John now covered in the mud and filth could feel the force pull him again... Three hours left...

OOC: i am sorry to work so far behind everyone else's timeline... i can only post like once a day so...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: I'm sure OOC posting like this isn't allowed, but I don't care. Tarrian I'm going to come right out and say this, you were the person who contributed most to RP here on Jnet. I don't think anyone will argue that. I've already said it sucks to see you go, but I believe you know what's best for you. Thank you for listening to all of my stupid questions, and good luck.

IC: Piccolo exits AP's shuttle. This was an impressive installation. Knowing he was welcome on the sith's base planet was very valuable indeed. He listened while AP looked for Rivhen Eranu. He had never heard of him before, but if AP was looking for him he must be important. He reflected on those that had come with him. Only a few hours ago, he had been ready to battle Ragnok and AP if necessary. The latter a battle he surely had no chance of winning. Was his blindly loyalty to the Black Sun justified? It was something Piccolo had never questioned. He paused in thought. Yes, he decided, it was justified. All that Smash had given him had saved his life numerous times. Despite his feelings about what had gone on against Rane Scando, Piccolo knew the honorable thing to do was to lay down his life for the Black Sun. Right now he was assigned to AP, and he would defend AP to the death, as long as that was what the Black Sun desired.

Garet eyed Tashkri, this would be fun. Tashkri may have more Force experience, but in the end he was just a weak, untrained, human. Garet drew his double bladed axe. Trandoshans were naturally acrobatic. Garet leaped vaulting off the wall. He landed behind Tashkri his axe swinging at Rocketblaze's head, with his clawed leg kicking backwards, slashing through Tashkri's flesh. The scent of the hopeful's blood reached Garet's hypersensitive nose, as he swung his axe. The smell of blood drove Garet full into the bloodwrath. It took a lot to bring a Trandoshan down in this state.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

*The Virago landed at the base of the mountain, and the cool-down procedures were still running their course as Raynuk walked down the ramp and rounded the ship. He stood beside it, the rain having stopped in some strange sort of mocking way. His eyes traced up the mountain, bits and peices here and there, scattered up the mountain with the frequency of peices rising as the mountain did. Near the top, and off to the left a little bit, was where the Hell's Envy and its occupants met their last second. He figured if anywhere, that would be where he would find them. And so Raynuk set off up the mountain to get what he was in serch for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After two hours, Raynuk had made it to the top of the mountain. He was both physically and mentally drained. The climb wasnt exactly easy, and the uncertainty of what he would find added to his troubles. He reached the blacked, charred and flame strickin impact sight, and found half of the Hell's Envy smashed into the jaggid rocks. The peices were mostly engine and hull components from the initial explosion. All that was left was the charred, and in some places still burning, skeleton of a ship Raynuk himself had been riding on hours before it crashed here. He probed deeper and deeper, serching for clues, and the bodies*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tash simply smirks as Garet attempts to attack him. While the thought of This is going to be too easy enters his head, the Trandoshan makes a leap for him and RB.

The smirk grows more pronounced as Garet doesn't even touch the ground. He is simply trying to attack while still a few feet in the air. As the clawed foot comes towards him, Tash summons a bit more of Force aid and sends Garet flying up into the ceiling of the room.

Slamming him into the ceiling, Tash pounds Garet off of the walls a few times for good measure and dumps him on his head on the other side of the room.

tashkri.jpg

*The Sith probed for a good half an hour, bending back metal and such with the force, untill he had found the three things he was looking for. In a way, it seemed almost perfect, finding all three items in the same area. But the bodies of Tarrian and Kaylynn almost brought Raynuk to tears. He'd hate to imagine what Bishop would do if he saw it first. He found Kaylynn and Tarrian lying side by side in the twisted metal, both their bodies almost flawless, like they were both sleeping. Perhaps it had been a last minute action taken by Tarrian, but it would never be found out. The bodies lay side by side, and their hands were held together, in eachother's tightly. Raynuk sighed and reached for the third Item, the small box that was nearly crushed, but had survived. It was the ship's 'black box'. He tucked the box under his arm, and called the Virago up to him. The ship floated effortlessly in air, inches from the ground as Raynuk loaded the bodies of Kaylynn and Tarrian into the ship, and put the Black box on the second seat. He then returned to the wreckage, and tried to think of something to do. He stood there for a few moments, and then got the idea. He found two large bolder's nearby, and lifted them up with the force, and intricatly began carving the rock away. The process took another half an hour per rock, and when both were finished, Raynuk had two stone Crosses that each stood 3ft tall. He slammed both into the ground in the middle of the impact Zone, and left them there. He turned and surveyed the wreckage again, feeling like he missed something. He walked among the wreckage, and then realized what it was he was missing. He tunred and scanned the wreckage again, and found both Tarrian and Kaylynn's lightsabers near the main chunk of debris that he had found their bodies in. He knew Bishop would want these, and so, he tucked them into his belt, and boared the Virago once again. He pulled the ship away froim the mountain, his eyes fixated on the stone crosses

Not much of a rememberance, but It'll do for now...

He turned the Virago away, and noted the co-ordinates of the crash, incase Bishop decided he wanted to come. he flew back to the clearing as the rain again started to drop from the sky. The Virago landed in full downpour, and Raynuk left the bodies in the ship, but exited himself to check on Bishop. He found Bishop not in the room he had left him, and knew of only one place he would be. Raynuk turned, and walked through the rain to the Temple, and found Bishop there*

1fE1uLv.png

The blows were much to weak to even bruise the Trandoshans thick skin. Garet was enraged, but he was not about to disobey Rocketblaze.

"Yes, I am very angry. If you were not here, I believe I would kill him."

Garet's red eyes bored into Tashkri, the hatred in them was clearly evident. It was the same hatred Garet had felt against Kirlocca on Coruscant.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

*Bishop looked up from were he sat as Raynuk entered the temple. He rose from the golden throne and strode fully upright towards the door to the throne room. His face was stoic as he passed through the portal and met Raynuk there. His eyes caught the glint of the sabers at the belt of his brother and he closed his eyes. Either to hold back his emotions or to shield them from his sight and thus pretend they didn't exist, even he wasn't sure which.*

"You found them?"

Bishop.jpg

"Because you are overconfident in your lack of abilities. You would have no chance against me, if we were allowed to go all out. I would relieve you of your head and then take your skin, to add to my collection."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

John strode towards a mountain... The mountain a portion of the mountain chain that lay across the continent... The jungle lost its humidity and its trees became taller and bolder... A forest stretched up the mountain... John took a seat, exhausted from the climb of nearly a thousand meters...

Cliffaces, steep inclines and drop-dead gorges amidst oaks and birches... The wildlife around John was almost imperceptible... Sentient life was far below the mountain, Imperial mining camps, Temples and Mimban settlements... Taking his breather, John watched his crystal... The red to black fusion of colors was beautiful to admire... After his fifteen minute recess, John could feel a tug in his mind... The force was navigating him towards another incline...

John came up to the clifface and looked up the ninety degree incline... It went up for approximately 20 meters... "Nothing too tricky" muttered John to himself and he started his climb... His grip was tough and his hands soon were weathered as he began climbing... He firmly planted his feet and continued... Another half-hour later, he reached the top and he saw a grouping of assorted boulders... Moss stretched across the surface and he began to force the boulder out of the way to find the third bag of materials towards the lightsaber...

Seating down, John took a deep breath to absorb as much air as possible considering the lesser oxygen quota so high above in the atmosphere... John watched the horizon, sunrise was approaching, he had but an hour left... John leapt off the ledge and landed on his feet, crashing into the ground... "That was fun..." squealed John as he grabbed at his knees... Doing a couple of squats, John continued on his quest... Dont do that anymore... thought John to himself chuckling...

Falling into the force, he let his mind represent the next bag... A dark cavern, rocky and dusty, dry, desert-like... I had no idea, this place even had deserts... he thought...

He continued a marshland, a swamp, a forest trail... He stopped approaching a desert stretch... The land lay before him, sand dunes... John saw two dying trees... Each with the skull of a Mimban hung on like a decoration... He walked up to the first of the two trees and held the skull in his hand... He admired the skull for an extended period of time... The empty vastness of death stared back at him...

The first skull was blood-stained and he strode up to the second skull... The second skull was heavier, more massive, holding it for a while longer... John fished out of it another bag... Only one more bag to collect... Another half-hour remained...

John watched as the sun continued to rise, the outcroppings of the sun's rays were beginning to spread across the two trees... The force picked at his mind... One more bag to collect... John ran across the sand dunes towards a cryptic natural temple... A collection of large boulders, each twenty feet in diameter... They were arranged in a circular structure... In the middle of the circle, stood a smaller, carved stone... A humanoid, flowing cloak stood within the center... The creature turned and John saw John... A mental portrayal of himself... Perhaps dementia, but a test to see whether John was truly worth the test of knighthood...

The thrill and fear of fighting one's self is the greatest and most perilous of all challenges once can face, for the movements are not only predicted by your opponent, but known by your opponent...

John stood face to face with John... The pale face was clear; anger, hatred... John saw himself for the first time... John was about to strike at his image but it vanished... A grim smile across the image's face... "Continue your quest, we shall meet again one day..." The voice faded with the image and John saw the last and final bag in the location of the image...

The last few minutes were but a blur but before the sun could complete its rise... John had sent Bishop a message... My Lord, I understand you have lost, I am truly sorry... John stopped for a minute, then continued... I have completed this portion of the quest... I shall build my blade and meet you...

John awaited for Bishop's reply...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk nodded solemly, pulling the sabers from his belt, and handing them to Bishop. He let out small sigh, and looked Bishop in the eyes, and found what he expected. Bishop was holding the emotions back, both as a man, and a Sith. In a way, he was amazed and proud of Bishop, being able to control himself for the most part, keeping his raw emotions back untill they could be used to strengthen him. And yet at the same time, he was sorry that Bishop even had to have such emotions to hold back. He looked down and then finnally spoke*

"The bodies are in the Virago...I figured I'd ask you what you wanted to do before moving them from the ship or anything..."

*He frowned only slightly, deciding to not reveal how he had found the bodies, holding hands in a last effort for Mother and Child to calm eachother. He also chose not to tell Bishop of the black box either, as Raynuk himself didnt know.*

1fE1uLv.png

Rocketblaze jumped to his feet and looked at the two combatants. He then turned his head to face the wall in front of him, his sides pointed in the directions of the two. He clapped while speaking.

"Glorious!"

The clap pulled Tashkri and Garet to the center of the room, forcing them to collide in it's center.

"You two are doing well. Stay there for now."

RB twisted his head backward, toward Dv.

"How may I help you?"

The hands of Rocketblaze fell back to his sides. He looked to his two Apprentices on the floor.

"Now, which one of you can tell me how I did that?"

RB sat with folded legs on the floor, leaning back with the Force acting as a backrest.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

When you complete your saber, find me. Your training is nearly complete.

*Ignoring the offerred sollace from his apprentice, Bishop lifted the two sabers in his hand higher so he could view them clearly. He rolled Kaylynn's into his left hand and looked them both over. Slowly he revolved Tarrian's saber around, eyeing the unmistakable craftsmanship that made the weapon so obviously her's. As the emitter passed his chest, he briefly considered the option of engaging it. However, the deadly end passed on without action. Looking back up at Raynuk, he tucked the weapons into his belt.*

"Let us take them to Naboo. We allways liked it there."

*A crack of thunder accented the continuous downpour that pervaded the silence between them for that moment. John would be busy for the time being, perhaps even still working by the time he returned.*

"We'll need to take the Virago though. Seeing as our ship..."

*Bishop trailed off to silence for a moment, his eyes unfocused. A moment later he looked again to Raynuk.*

"Seeing as my ship was destroyed Korriban."

Bishop.jpg

Garet was silent for a moment. To be honest he had absolutely no clue.

"You used the Force to pull our bodies. The Force flows through both myself and Tashkri, so all you had to do was manipulate it into making our bodies move."

There was confidence in his voice. Even if it was a crap answer, it sounded good.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

*Raynuk nodded. He had an idea up on the mountain, one that he would rather surprise Bishop with later. He smiled and turned, walking back outside into the rain*

"Then we set course for Naboo..."

*He turned and waited as Bishop followed him into the darkness of the storm. The two boarded the Virago silently, and lifted off into the sky, dodging the lightning strikes as they peirced through the dark clouds and into the darkness of space beyond it. They made the jump to hyperspace...and were off*

1fE1uLv.png

After a few hours of looking and keeping out of sight, Dalla finds AP. He waits in the shadows, hesitant, but when AP looks directly at him, he steps forward.

"Master, I have returned. I was unable to kill the padawans, due to the fact that a knight was protecting them, and killed me three times. I need to be trained with a lightsaber, or at least some sort of swordfighting." He gestures to his unholy sith blade.

OOC: most of the stuff near the ohk's was nulled, so I am not sure if you told me to go train with kakuto ryu or if it was nulled. Just put an OOC if it was nulled.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Dalla suddenly notices AP's companions, among them was piccolo, who Dalla knew from long ago, perhaps he was at his fathers funeral or had something to do with that. Dalla couldn't remember. He did know that he was a friend, but he was with black sun and if someone hired piccolo to track him down and.........well he would just have to evade him. Nicely of course. He turned his attention back to AP.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Dalla suddenly notices AP's companions, among them was piccolo, who Dalla knew from long ago, perhaps he was at his fathers funeral or had something to do with that. Dalla couldn't remember. He did know that he was a friend, but he was with black sun and if someone hired piccolo to track him down and.........well he would just have to evade him. Nicely of course. He turned his attention back to AP.

2rwm0cm.jpg