Mimban

Darth Heretic

Piccolo was on a separate mission having nothing to do with Dalla, but it was nice to see him. He noticed a figure out of the corner of his eye, (Abbadon). Piccolo turned and spoke to him.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

While he was waiting, it couldn't hurt to make conversation.

Rocketblaze looked to the two before him... and he smiled.

"You're both right. The running force is called to the surface of your bodies, and I take the reigns. From there, I move you as I wish... Very good, you two. Now release your mind from restricted thoughts and try to feel the Force. Then feel the Force within others. Each of you try to lift one of my hands to my chest level, parallel with the ground. If you can't do this, we'll go to an easier task."

RB put his hands flat on the floor as he sat up straight.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Garet concentrated, he could feel the Force flowing through him, but it was more difficult to feel the Force flowing through Rocketblaze. He focused, the arm trembled but did not lift. Garet looked over to Tashkri. He could see the sith focusing and Rocketblaze's hand moving much more than it did for Garet. Anger filled him. Anger that turned into hate for Tashkri. He could not let this human outdo him. He focused again stretching out his arm, a twist of rage on his face. Rocketblaze's hand lifted high, for a brief moment, and then fell down just as quickly. Garet was not sure whether to be pleased or disappointed.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Abaddon turned to the figure who had addressed him (piccolo). He Recognized piccolo vaguely but couldn't place where he had seen him before.

"I doubt it" Abaddon said, rotating one of his throwing knives between his fingers...faster and faster till it appeared like a silver python whirling between them.

"I am quite clueless as to what's going on around here...all I know is my master is dead and I need a new one...or to take the test." Abaddon stated in a voice cold as the evening wind.

Then he sensed something...he heard a voice spoken through the force.

"Tatooine, you will go there for the trials" Abaddon had a weird expression on his face. Piccolo looked at him and smiled knowingly.

Abaddon boarded his assault gunboat hours later and was off. when darkness falls red wingtips being the only thing visible as it entered hyperspace.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*In the governor's dining room, a grand feast is laid out for the two representatives, Ar Pharazon of the Sith and Piccolo of Black Sun. Platters of meat that could feed families are placed upon well kept tables as jeweled goblets are filled with the finest red wine. Delicacies that cost roughly the same amount as feeding, clothing and shooling a child for a month were in abundance. A bound man was secured to a rack to be slowly burned alive from foot to head as entertainment for the guests. Servants work quicly to remove tthe charred remains of a servant who disappointed thesmirking Rivhen Eranu.

Rivhen gestures grandly with a man of the galaxy smile and asks the newly entered guests to take a seat.

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

Ar-Pharazon followed by his group take their seats.

"Lord Rivhen, I understand that certain military measures are about to be taken upon a certain, let's say, unnamed planet. I am very interested in joining the command team for this operation."

Ar-Pharazon quickly whipped a large knife into the man who was burning alive.

"Compliments on the entertainment."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Accepting the task with a small nod, Tash watches as Garet attempts to lift RB's hand. Laughing inside his mind, he watches as Garet uses him as a lever, feeding off of the animosity that had flared up between them in such a short time.

Exerting a small amount of energy through the force, he watches as RB's hand raises off of the ground, and simply stays put, parallel to the ground. Giving a quick glance at Garet, a thought enters his mind as he turns back to Rocketblaze.

RB's other hand raises up, and meets with its brother in the air. A smile played over Tash's features as he thought, It really is fun outdoing an arrogant Trandoshan.

tashkri.jpg

* Zahtor turns to Darth Heretic*

" When are we going to train? Im sorry but I am getting bored watching these jedi fight and practicing when DV and I are just sitting here "

* Zahtor crosses his arms and sits om the ground*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

Garet began to lift Rocketblaze's arm once again. He saw it rise of the ground and stay steadily in the air. He smiled believing he had lifted the arm himself. He turned to see Tashkri smirking and he knew the truth. Rage once again welled up inside him. Garet lost control and pushed out with the Force. The blow struck Tashkri and sent him into the wall, hard. He kneeled before Rocketblaze.

"I apologize Master. I felt he needed to be put in his place."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Using the force to cushion the blow, Tash is simply pushed to the wall, where he leans against it. Put in his place? he thought, he's too weak to put anybody but a fresh hopeful in his place.

Turning to Rocketblaze, he says, "If I have your leave, I will show Garet how to truly put someone in there place."

tashkri.jpg

A blue skinned alien with dark green hair flowing back to shoulder length and deep orange eyes lands of Mimban, exiting his dated, but classic knife shaped ship. He is dressed in the garbs of someone familiar to the aristocracy, though they show a little bit of wear on them.

He presents himself to a storm to a storm trooper. "I am here to speak to Lord Eranu on behalf of my employer. I have a business proposition he will be most interested in."

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." -Mark Twain

Posting for Darth Vyxor:

After getting up and leaving the area, DV began to train himself from what he learned as a child. He began moving small objects such as fist sized rocks. After doing this for a while, he began to throw them with great force destroying trees and old huts. Getting bored, DV started to lift larger things such as boulders and small trees that had fallen down. After taking all of the debris from the sourounding area and placing it into a giant pile. DV began to jump from the ground up to the pile.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

John stood before the central stone, he spread out the nine "ingredients" before him...

He brought out the solid portion, a tube, lacking all decoration, dull and metallic... Watching it through closed eyes, he began to mold it with his mind. Breaking apart the bonds of atoms to form cavernous incisions in the metal... To the untrained eye they resembled cracks... To those who would notice the specialized detail, it became an intricate design, a crafted spark of flame... The end of the tube closed into a round end, from the rounded end, spikes could be noticed jutting forth, each of the seven a centimeter in length... Six extended radially outwards and the seventh, downwards... The power cell was wired into the inner circuitry. The inner circuitry and wiring was extended to the emitter. The pieces were placed within the saber's casing, the hilt, or the tube with great care... The circuit was divised two "On" settings and the "Off" setting, thus allowing for two options for the saber... The crystal's chamber interlocked with the emitter perfectly... The basic saber was complete...

He watched the simple creation... A bit upset with its simplicity, John smiled... "Yes... I know... Personality and creativity..."

John placed his crystal into the chamber... The spires required the chamber to be adapted a little... John removed the chamber and held it in his hand... He closed his eyes and made a set of six millimeter wide holes in the chamber... Part of the second option... The crystal and its chamber were attached to the emitter and the blade was nearly complete... John hit the external switch to option one and the blade made an uncharacteristic sound, shot forth a beautiful crimson beam and fizzled out... "Wiring..."

A whirl of sand rose and fell, John's brow accumulated with sweat and dust...

Taking apart the blade, John had a bit of inspiration... He removed the training saber and watched its basic wiring design for a blueprint to his more elaborate saber... Matching, the wiring patterns for the basic saber, option one... A single red beam... Getting creative with the wiring for option two... A mace-like design... Having repaired the wiring, re-welding the specific circuitry were need be...

John held the blade in his hand and flicked the switch... A single crimson beam emerged with the more characteristic snap-hiss... "There... Now to test the intriguing modification..." John flicked the second switch and the first beam shrank in size and was soon joined by six other beams... "I think I'll call it the light mace... Of course, I am willing to go back to the drawing boards with names..." John watched his creation and turned his attention to the training saber...

Its contents lay spewed like a freshly disemboweled victim... Grasping the pieces through the force, John put the simple blade back together within a segment of approximately fifteen minutes, having learned the steps rather quickly and requiring little coercive manipulation...

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The upcoming offensive will be mainly be an orbital operation, however, your unique talents will be useful in giving us an overall sense of guidance. We have recently completed training of a new division specifically created for the upcoming situation that will expedite us to our final solution that we have agreed on.

Black Sun will play a pivotal role in the times following the situation, helping us to locate lost parcels and make sure that they are handled with the utmost care.

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

Piccolo was slightly disappointed. He had been hoping to get a shot at some Jedi. Cleaning up the mess wasn't the best use of his abilities, but he realized this wasn't that type of mission. Good representation of the Black Sun was the most important thing right now. He leaned forward waiting for Rivhen to continue.

Rocketblaze stood, his Darkness becoming darker yet. His own rage began to build as he looked to his Apprentices.

"You two have much to learn, yet. Sith like you two were the reason for the downfall, and we can't allow that. No, no, that wouldn't be good at all."

Rocketblaze went to the center of the room. He stood unarmed at the moment with his back to both.

"Attack me, and I will show you both your place."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Master I know my place!" Garet yelled loudly. He hefted his ax blade. Garet swung with all his strength and rage. The heavy blade flew toward the Sith Lord's head.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Rocketblaze accelerates to meet Garet, grabbing his arm. Using Garet's own momentum, RB throws him to the ground.

"FOCUS!"

The Lord then proceeded to crush the Trandoshan hand holding the axe... with his foot. As the axe came free, Rocketblaze pulled it to his own hand with the power of the Force.

"This is nice, so I won't destroy it to make a point."

RB hurled the axe into the temple wall, very near Dv.

"Get up and try attacking again."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

OOC: I assume I'm still supposed to fight you, if not I'll edit this, so don't kill me.

IC: Garet gritted his teeth in pain. As his ax flew into the wall, he pulled his Naboo droid stunner, driving into Rocketblaze's leg, and sending electricity through the sith's body. Rocketblaze released his hand and Garet leaped to his feet. He focused on the Force and all the rage he felt inside. He pulled his ascension gun and fired the grappling hook, not at Rocketblaze, but at the control panel on the wall, attempting to guide it with the Force. Garet's aim was true, and the panel was shattered in a shower of sparks. The room was plunged into darkness. Garet's night vision adjusted. He hoped this would give him an advantage.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Ganlone meets up with a drop dead georgious buxom blond who describes herself as being "Rivhen's very personal secretary" and discuses business with her on behalf of his employer, smoothing out the agreements.

Ganelon returns to his ship and sends a comm out to Coruscant, letting the local factor there know that KVC Enterprises has reached accomidations with the Empire as instructed and to send the cargo ship to rendevouze over Myrkr.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." -Mark Twain

Given the time it took to do all of this, Rocketblaze had obviously noted Garet's position. Since Garet had not moved, Rocketblaze simply slipped behind him by feeling the Force around his apprentice. RB jumped onto Garet's back as his vision adjusted, locking his legs around the inside of Garet. Rocketblaze pulled the wicked dagger and flashed it to Garet's throat.

"Never be afriad to jump on an opponent."

With that, RB unlocked himself from Garet as he pushed off. Garet landed on the ground and RB on his feet. A motion from the Lord, and the lights came on under auxillary power.

"Now go fix the lights as I see what Tashkri has to offer. You may retrieve your axe."

Looking accross the room, RB sighted Tash.

"Come, let me measure your actual level of combat experience."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

*Darth Rainiss's ship came out of hyperspace and orbited the Sith Planet. It had been long since Rainiss had seen his fellow Sith, too long. The last hopefull he saw was someone by the name of Tashkri, hopefully that young Sith didn't keep grudges. *

*After several minuets, Rainiss finally landed his ship. As he stepped out, he saw a framilier face-RB! Oh how long it had been since he had seen his fellow Sith 'friend'.*

DRsigt.jpg