Mimban

Darth Heretic

"its all right Heretic....I didnt just kick the *** outa the bugs to be taken down by some stormtroopers. Besides, I dont think Rivhen is exactly going to try to kill me in a hail of blaster bolts when theres fifteen grumpy sith standing outside...."

*Raynuk looked around at the dead bodies, the governer, his family, those who were loyal to the governer. He chuckled slightly at them and glanced back at Rivhen*

"Quite messy dont you think?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Kaylynn shut down the comm and watched her father walk off with John Skywalker. she looked over at her mother with a "WHAT" look to her face and then turned and came up behind Raynuk.

She looked over the dead bodies and heard Raynuk's comment. "Well, I don't think that it is such a mess. It kind of gives the place a more deathly feel to it." She looked over to Rivhen, and smiled with a cold darkness in her eyes.

kaylynn.jpg

Posting For Darth Vyxor:

OOC: Man he isn't a newbie he is an alias of mine and noone would pay attention so I decided to try this.

IC: Vyxor replied, "I heard about the place and it sounded perfect for a place for the sith to be, so I decided to come here. I didn't know that my ship would be ruined and I wouldn't be able to leave."

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

OOC((I'm not at the Imperial Citadel, I'm at the former Imperial Governor's private estate. And if you expect to have imperial support I strongly suggest you start treating them as allies instead of fodder. Understand that you are allowed on Mimban because the Empire has allowed you to be. The Sith have done a pretty thorough job of cutting ties with the Empire, so if you continue to murder troops you will be shot on sight by imperial forces, and as powerful as you may think you are, you will need the Empire's help if you want to take on the Jedi.))

*Rivhen smiles as he sees Kaylynn approaching and offers her his hand to show her around his newly aquired property. Leading her to the second floor, he shows her to what could be her room at Mimban, with the acceptance of her parents. The room was luxorious, the governor had obviously attempted to use luxury to quell complaints from his daughter as to why they were stationed in a mudhole such as Mimban. Vaulted ceilings, lush carpets, and plush furniture were only a fraction of the room's comforts. Off to the side was a walk in closet filled with clothing that, through luck, happened to be Kaylynn's size. Next to the closet was a giant bathroom, with a tub carved out of a single block of black marble.

A quick comm arranges for a few families to be evicted so that the Sith may have housing until their temple is ready.*

Let me know when you get a decision from your parents. If you'll excuse me a moment I need to locate the surviving staff to prepare tonight's meal.

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

John walked behind Bishop... The pounding rain mattered not, whatever was about to happen must be of some importance... John walked into the furnace room behind Bishop and immediately could feel the rainwater evaporate off his cloak... This was a test, a test to push the limits of his body...

The heat was almost comforting, his master had long left the room and John stood there... He stared blankly at the bag... He sweated profusely, but it mattered not... Only one thing really mattered... One thought...

That bag, this heat, my hatred, my anger... My lightsaber... MY WEAPON...

John held the bag in his open hand... He approached the furnace and bracing the heat, placed the bag within it... He closed the door and sat down... His eyes closed and he tried to meditate...

He looked at the furnace without seeing, he felt the bag of materials and collected the grains of the crystal in his mind... He shut his mind, he focused solely on his dark emotions... Letting every collection of fear, anger and hatred fuse into this little creation...

He recalled days of his youth... A picture in the back alleys of Coruscant... The light from a street vendor descending on his face... John was barely fourteen... The man he had come to know as father was approaching, a whip in his hand... John had not done what he had asked... The man had already had to much to drink courtesy of the local bar...

The pain of the memory shot through John's synapses... That was the first time he had ever fought back... The man whipped John, his face was blood streaked and fear was all John saw, he lashed out as an animal would in fear... He killed that man with his bare hands... He punched and kicked and grabbed the man's neck, he was moving faster than any other child his age... In a strong tug, he snapped the man's neck and he mutilated his body, tearing him limb from limb... He was no longer an animal in fear, but an animal experiencing a cold blood lust... The man's blood ran down his arms and John loved the feeling... The hatred, the Power...

John's mind lurched to another time... A time in a planet long destroyed... A battle long fought... Years later, when he tested the limits of his abilities and trained alone... As he watched a comrade fall... Around 19, John was armed with a vibroblade, he had made his way across the Galaxy to Outer Heaven... He had been a mercenary... He was ordered to assasinate a Republic officer... He went with a team, the youngest and least experienced of the group... The Mercenaries had fought well, but the death of his friend... That was unforgettable... Rifle fire opened and he stood out, a bulls-eye for the Republic gunners... He saw his companions body split open by the attack... He was but a heap of molten flesh...

John killed five men that day... Five Republic soldiers fell at his hands... The vivid memory ended with John in the bloodlust once more... The first man was impaled by the vibroblade, the second had his skull shattered by the end of the first's rifle... The third and fourth where impaled by the rifle and the fifth had his ribs crushed by John's fists... The blood of all five men pooled around their corpses... Hatred flowing through him... His other surviving companions, the other mercenaries watched in frozen horror...

------------------------

The crystal had started to form, it was a red oval... Simple... Afraid to form, it was fear, the fear that sparked the path of the dark side... Fear that sparked fury, which sparked blind hatred... John's rennaissance into the force...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*The door to the medical engineering bay slid open before Bishop's hand. He ignored the other doctors and researchers working on their various tasks as he moved through them. A few caught his cold glare and quickly looked back down to what they were doing. He found an open work station witht he equipment he would need. Lacking a second hand still made things quite a bit more difficult than normal, however the Force more than made up for the defficiency. Far below him, his apprentice was just beggining his own project as he drew a number of metal sheets to the table, several of which he rolled and compressed into hardened bars. Next he located several small hydrolic pistons and the electrical motors to drive them. The wiring together and building of the framework of these devices was easy enough, and compact as well. He took the time to find and construct one more device, placing an emmitter for it on the front and the back of his hand, a small round circle that would release its energy when activated. Now came the most difficult part, attaching computers, wires, and servos to the various muscles, tendons, and nerves that ran from his arm to his hand. He drew a scalple and lined it up along the charred wounds. He paused for a moment, blade on skin, then plunged it through the crust. The pain was harsh and quick to come, a vigorating emotion. With a few deft sweeps, he had removed the stub and went about connencting the appropriate muscles to the skeletal hands. It was a difficult process, and his blood flowed freely over the components as he worked. When he finished with the hand, most of the bleeding had been contained. It took only a few burns to seal off the capilaries that continued to bleed near the skin's surface. The remaining metal plates were the last piece in the design. He went about folding and molding the sheets, placing them on top of eachother and pressing them into hardened shells. Joining the pieces together, around the skeletal fingers and palm, Bishop recreated his hand. Raising the smooth craftsmanship into the air before him, he flexed the design and seemed satisfied. There was a line where his skin met metal, and to cure that he moved towards an organic regeneration station, designed to regrow severed limbs. He bipassed the automatic warnings as he inserted his hand and didn't close the lid, acrivating it and letting it run over his arm. The gamma radiation that it emmitted caused his head to swim for a few moments as it worked, however he recovered quickly enough after turning it off. The obvious line had receeding into a molding between skin and machine. It would work, for now. The comm indicating they had a room now reached him and he picked up his own to respond.*

"I probably won't be there tonight Tarrian. I have things to do. Take Kaylynn and get our things ready."

*Putting the comm away, he moved out of that section of the facility, making a few stops along the way, and headed outside. The rain was still driving down with its full torent when he entered the wet world. Hours had passed in his work on the hand and night had fallen. Below the building he could feel the crystal being forged, a Force intensive process that was unique to itself. It would take longer yet to complete. Bishop had expected it would be no other way. He continued out past the Imperial landing pad and into the forested wilds, animal noises gurgled about him in the rain, predetors stalked their fearless quary, and the trees creaked beneath the rainwater and wind. It would be a long night.*

Bishop.jpg

John opened his eyes to check on his progress... The meditative trance broke temporarily as he lumbered over to the furnace, the heat engulfed his being... He couldnt look at the flames directly, the intense heat was even bothersome to John, which was surprising considering his love of fire and his skill with the Pyro-kinetics of the force...

He watched the orb, its crimson glow was rythmic and danced in his eyes... It was levitating in the center of the furnace feeding off of John's emotions... It resembled a ruby in its appearance but he could sense something greater, something stronger, something that began to resemble what John is... That streak of personality was what would make this his weapon... A paraphrase of his Master's words...

Like a child in a toy store, John eager to see if he had finished, grabbed at the molten crystal... It malformed and burned his skin, sending shockwaves of pain, this malformity will forever an imprint of his being... His hand flew back in pain, burnt, the crystal leaving a mark on him... The orb now was horrific, disgusting to look at, destroyed... Yet marked with John's being, his personality...

John was furious... His animalistic emotions bled through, he kicked the door of the furnace shut... He gritted his teeth in fury, his muscles tensing, he smashed his fists into the wall... The pounding sent miniscule shockwaves into the underground layers...

He was incapable of comprehending the utter futility this had on the building yet it felt good to unleash all one's blind anger... The veins in his body that had tensed were beginning to relax... He let out an exhausted sigh... The heat was driving him mad...

------------------------

The orb began to take shape once more... Jagged, spiked... Menacing, a portrayal of his anger...

------------------------

He took off the cloak and sat down, he watched the furnace his anger boiling and his fear festering...

John tried to enter another meditative trance, he quieted his mind and let images just come to him... Visions of Aracoun Morion came to his mind... Lord Sauron's electric shocks... He felt the pain of those attacks, especially the one to his groin... John let the image continue... His first attempts at fueling his anger, his hatred... Letting the dark side flow through him...

He brought forth images of his training at Korriban with Lord Zar... He let the anger of Lord Zar's death produce whatever emotion it could... He had not known him well, only briefly and he was a man worthy of respect, admiration and of fear...

The Bugs, the destruction they caused... He remembered the beginnings of the battle with the Bugs... He remembered the anger he felt when the Gaunt jammed its claws into his abdomen... The pain sparked a pleasantly forgotten memory... The pain fueled the anger that soon perspirated out through his physical form...

His hands were open and sparks of electricity shot forth from his hand...

--------------------

The shocks of electricity struck at the furnace and at every metal object in the room... A few busted pipes, a few dials...

The shocks that struck at the furnace twisted the features of the crystal even more... A figurine formed within the crystal, the bubbling creation expanded and within a flick of flame formed...

The crystal was nearing completion... It was a picture of John... A red orb with spires radiating outward... A flick of flame at its core...

The crystal continued to spin as John maintained his trance...

Walking into the Temple the sith hopeful walked to the open chamber of the future Sith Temple. Outcast sat down and wathced as the sith walked in. He saw Heretic, Bishop and Tarrian. Tarrian looked like a worthy good master. Outcast was going to try his usual unfortanite luck. Walking over to her he asked the question.

"Tarrian Skywalker... would you train me as a sith?"

He looked into the masters eyes oping that she would take him as her apprintice.

*The Sith had a home again, for not at least. But Raynuk didnt exactly feel like sleeping anywhere but a Sith Temple. The night was getting darker and the rain showed no sign of stopping as Raynuk walked across the open field away from his ship and the Imperal Citidel. His cloaks were around him, covering his face and all, but he cared not. He kept his pace up. The animals were out tonight, hunting those that were smaller than itself, as they do night in and night out. He walked along, keeping his wits and sences about him, his boots sinking slightly into the spongey surface of this planet. A Bolt of lightning flashed somewhere in the distance, and Raynuk looked up and saw a figure walking along towards Raynuk. Judging from the walk, and the force Aura, he guessed it to be Bishop*

"Bishop...nice night isnt it? Listen, I was going to go over to the Temples, wanna come along? see if we cant find the Sith a nice one this time."

*He smiled slightly and continued*

"Hell...it'll be our gift for us being Masters now "

1fE1uLv.png

Tarrian looked at the hopeful and was about to open her mouth to answer him when something in the Galaxy changed. She felt the force leave one and his force presense became a part of the galaxy itself. She could feel Adi Wan leave and be gone from this plane of existance.

Adi Wan had become a constant reminder to her of her long past days as a Jedi. A time that she wanted nothing more to do with. He was constantly reminding her of things that never seemed to fit with what she remembered. Now he was gone. It was a huge loss for the Jedi, that was for sure. She reached out with the force and touched JGoD as she too faded from the Sith.

Clearing her throat, she turned to the hopeful. "Go and get yourself a room and I am sure that training will be set up within the next day. Talk to me when you have settled in." She turned and stormed off to set up her and Bishop's room, and looked around for her daughter.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop had finished his activities when he saw Raynuk moving through the trees, a mere shape that, had he not known otherwise, he might have presumed to be simply another predator. The rain had long washed away the blood of one animal that had tried its luck on the smaller 'prey.' He approached his fellow Sith and nodded his greetings to him through the rain. The rain spattered off of their shoulders and hoods, creating a misty aura around them.*

"It is indeed a very nice night, very fitting."

*Lightning arced overhead again, gunteral and low like a beast of the sky.*

"One hell of a gift."

*Bishop shared a wide grin with Raynuk from beneath the fold of his black hood before turning back towards the way he had come from.*

"There's an assembly of temples in that direction, no one of them is more than a hundred and fifty meters from the another. It must have been a gathering place where they could get to any temple for a specific god to whorship. It would be an ideal place to begin a search."

*The wind whipped up around them for a moment, brushing through the trees with a loud whisper to flip the tail end of their cloaks up about them up about them, two swirling dark clouds in the midst of the trees and bushes.*

Bishop.jpg

*The two sith moved like the pretedors of the worlds, silent, deadly, and hinting nothing. They were but moving shapes without much alterior movement, they moved together, side by side, shoulder to shoulder across the blackness of night. They passed few some trees and came to the opening that Bishop had spoken of. Raynuk tilted his head upward, allowing the rain to pelt his face for a moment, gazing at the top of the temples.*

"I do belive these will do fine.."

*He moved forward, crossing the distance between him and a temple. He found the old heavy stone door and blew it appart with little effort, making his way inside. As if the darkness of a Mimbian night wasnt enough, the temple itself was darker than outside. Raynuk smiled and drew his lightsaber, using it as a glow stick. He found himself in a vast enterance hall.*

"...fine indeed."

1fE1uLv.png

Running up to get a room Outcast began to feel some excitement but quickly cleared it from his mind. " A sith is not supposed to be a cheerie person, they work on anger and hatred not love and goodness." He found a room that was cold and dark with a fire place big enough to fit a man. Running to find Tarrian he was anxious to here the answer, her first answer sounded promising.

Finding Her he asked it again,"would you train me in the arts of the Sith??"

*The dust from the shattered entrance was still setteling as Bishop entered a step behind Raynuk. His right saber extended, igniting the swirling dust in a hellish glow. The blad whispered ominiously through the stale air as he brought it up to light better. At the far end of the grand entrance hall was a pair of huge doors. Carved wood adorned the massive surface, reflecting the sabers slightly as they bounced in the hall. Bishop moved towards it, close enough so he could make out the wood carvings. The pictures depicted a light decending from the sky and figures beneath coming from their hovels to see. Some cowered in fear, others dropped to their knees in prayer and a few simply stood and watched. Trailing his eyes across the doors, reading the images as though they were words, Bishop learned of the arrival of their 'gods'. Huminoid beings of power who spouted great death from their hands and wielded flames that crackled of thunder and lightning that they used to rule over the people. The temples were constructed in their honor to glorify them, and the people lived as peons of the gods they served. They whorshiped and served out of fear, and the gods they feared used them and made the planet their center of power as their fingers reached from the world into the universe. Bishop smiled as he drew back his hood and glanced back at Raynuk, then placed both hands on the pair of doors. They were massive in weight, but revolved on near frictionless hinges. Grudgingly they left their stationary position and swung open. They released themselves from his grasp as they parted beyond the bredth of his arms while he continued inwards. The two doors crashed heavily into the walls on either side, rumbling with histrionic vigor. Bishop stopped his walk in the middle of the room and activated his second lightsaber for increased visibility. The stone walls were inset with four massive statues of the figures the planet's inhabitants whorshiped. Imposing and powerful, they stood well over forty feet tall each, their chins uplifted and their eyes turned down on those that would gather before them to offer themselves up to them. Before the statues sat five golden thrones, encrusted with precious gems that no one dared to remove lest they anger the gods which seemed to have dissappeared long ago. The center throne was the most ornate, and set higher than the other four by a step. The statue behind it depicted a cloaked figure of impressive stature. His arms were outspread, palms up as if to guesture that all there were under his rule. His statue rose even higher than the other gods by a dozen feet. Bishop's hand glided affectionatly over the center throne, caressing the curves and craftsmanship that had likely cost many a life in its construction. Darkness radiated from the room in more ways than just the lack of light, its centers seemed to come from the thrones themselves. Stepping away from the center, he let his hand glide carressingly off while he approached the chair left of the center. He sat down upon the golden vessle, finding comfort in its hold. His lightsabers disengaged and his section of the room was plunged into darkness for a moment. Then a flicker, followed by another, and another, then several more sparked through the room. The tourches and bowls of the room came to life. Their existence sustained by an eternally burning oil that had been lying in wait for the gods to return to their thrones. For the masters of the world to again take their rightful place as controllers of this world. Indeed, gods had again returned to control Mimban.*

Bishop.jpg

* Z walks out of the Ship after Vile has resting. Z walks up to Master DH and bows.*

" Would u like me to do any thing for u master DH?"

* Z looks at Raynuk and bows. *

" Nice to see u Master Raynuk. Is there any thing i can do for u also? "

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

*DH turned his attention from the Sith hopeful, and himself started to wander around, trying to get his bearings. The rain seemed to go on forever, and lightning flashed, and thunder rolled, perpetually. This planet would make a fine home, indeed. He needed to get away from everyone, to clear his mind. And he walked.*

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*Raynuk followed Bishop slowly as his fellow sith opened the doors with much less power than any other door would require. His footsteps, sounding almost like tortured screams of agony radiating from his boots, echoed off the wall and the high cealings that dissapeared behind darkness. His motion came to a halt infront of one of the statues, as he scanned it, stidying it, from floor to head, guessing it to be at least 40-some-odd feet. Bishop could still be heard moving around the throne room, his lightsabers casting almost eerie shadows on the walls. After studying the stature, Raynuk smiled and turned to Bishop who was now seated in one of the room's five thrones, the torches scattered around igniting soundlessly. Raynuk himself turned his lighrsabers off and turned to the wall, which itself was covered in drawing and runes, the same that had been found on the door. Raynuk himself walked over to the thrones, the darkness inside of him escelating as he approched, he murmered in slighty happiness, as a sly grin spread across his face. He sat down in the throne beside Bishop, finding the chair relaxing in more than one way. He turned to Bishop and smiled as a hidden door off to his left opened, revealing a dark secret of the temples. Raynuk slid from his throne, and walked silently over to the entereance and stoped a moment, his footsteps echoing a second longer. He turned to Bishop again*

"This shall be our temple. Five Thrones... Five Masters...Five Gods..."

*He guestured to the room, and spoke again*

"its a defence grid room. Similar to those found on Coruscant and Solaris Prime...This temple is more modern than we know. We should get Heretic and Tarrian over here. See what else those thrones open up in the temple..."

1fE1uLv.png

John opened his eyes... His meditation had become a dream... He opened his eyes to find sweat accumulated on his brow and that he was levitating a few inches off the ground...

He outstretched his arms and opened his palms... He stared at the furnace door and opened it... He watched the intense flames as they singed the crystalline structure that stared back at him...

The crimson image resembled what John had come to understand as the shape of his heart... An ardor that lay deep within its core was represented by a spark of flame, the heart lay small... An orb and around it lay defenses to prevent the emotions of good, the happiness, the joy from being let in... Once in darkness, forever in darkness...

The crystal was obsidian at its core, the flames representing his passion and deep hatred of life were a dark crimson, the color of blood... Radiating outward were spikes, five spikes to be exact... John watched in utter admiration at his work... The crystal was revolving and the little light that entered the room was reflected off of one of the spikes into the ground before John... Admiring his handiwork, John called forth the crystal, the crystal came to John and deep within John's mind he was smiling...

The crystal was not much larger than his palm, he held it clutched to his chest... John stood up, took a last glance towards the furnace and the door closed shut and John was gone...

Master Bishop, I am finished... said John through the force...

*Bishop lifted from the throne and walked towards the room Raynuk had opened. He stepped just inside the doors and looked about at the equipment. The markings were new, but the majority of their functions seemed blatent enough. He turned and left the way he had come in, stopping before Raynuk.*

"Yes, perhaps tommorrow we should make the local population aware that they are to be ruled again. Though if any of them remember the stories depicted here, they will associate our entrance with those of the past. They will be weak, and easy to control."

*Together the pair of Sith walked from the room. Tiny rocks beneath their feet crackled against the stone floor. Ground down as would many before them. Bishop raised his hood over the crown of his head as he reached the door, exiting into the driving rain that continued to swirl through the trees. John's message reached him and he was pleased.*

You have completed one third of the process. Now you must exit your warm confines and venture into the cold reality of this world. Scattered about are various pieces you may use in the construction of your lightsaber. You must make the Force take you to them. There are nine bags in all, placed in the wilds of nature, hidden in the man-made temples, and secured in the fabricated walls of abandoned Imperial mining outposts. You have eight hours to locate them all. Go.

*As they walked, Bishop turned towards Raynuk and spoke. His voice carried easily over the whipping wind and pounding rain to his fellow Sith.*

"My apprentice is advancing quite quickly. He will be ready soon."

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk nodded, pulling his own dark black hood up over his head, and folded his arms in his sleeves, taking the first steps forward away from the temple*

"Excellent...we could use a few good Knights like him. For now, I do belive we should go back to the others, I imagine your family is waiting up for you..."

*He smiled a bit teasingly. Raynuk had always been a free spirit who rarely got too attached to any one person. It had been this way his entire life, being free to do as he needed and wished without any sort of obligation was the normal for him. Perhaps eventually, he would allow such things. He smiled slightly, remembering that Zar himself had such obligations, but never let them get in the way. perhaps I just lack the focus to allow such things in my life.. He looked over at Bishop, studying him for a split second before returning to his own thoughts. Someday...

The two Sith continued on in the rain, surrounded by the darkness of their cloaks, and the darkness of the planet beyond that. After a while they saw the lights from the area where the Sith were currently residing. They continued on like shadows, till they came to the light of the buildings. They both walked inside and said their goodbyes and 'sleep well's before parting to their own accomidations*

1fE1uLv.png

*Family, one thing the Jedi had never fully accepted.*

"I understand now why the Jedi never looked kindly on love and family. Raising a teenage daughter is enough to make any Jedi parent look to the dark side."

*Bishop allowed a chuckle before he and Raynuk went their seperate ways. Moving through the halls he avoided contact with other sentients until he came to the room where he could sense Tarrian and Kaylynn. He discarded the soaked cloak over the back of a chair and glanced about the room, taking in its amenities at a glance. He glanced towards Kaylynn, who had looked up at his entrance, and he could not help but smile as he spotted the diamond necklace she wore still. A gift from him to her. He stepped from the room and into the bedroom where Tarrian was standing, looking through the closet for nothing in particular. Coming to rest behind her, he laid his hands on her hips and let his lips drift over her shoulder to her cheek.*

"Honey, I'm home."

Bishop.jpg

*Apon entering his modestly discusting room, Raynuk sighed slightly and looked around at the box that would be his home for atleast three more nights, untill the Sith could move into the temples. He sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling a twinge of a headache running through his skull. His cloak was still damp, so he sighed and pulled it off, tossing it to the chair in the corner before falling back and lying on the bed on his back. His boots and black clothing were still on him as he runbbed the bridge of his nose with two fingers, his room silent save the sound of the rain outside, and various noises that filtered down the hall and through the walls into his room. He opened his eyes and just lay there, watching the cealing. He wasnt even sure when he nodded off, but he slipped into a soft slumber full of nightmares.

Raynuk slept like a baby. *

1fE1uLv.png

Looking up into his eyes, she smiled. He could see a bit of mischieviousness in her eyes, as well as a bit of darkness. "Adi Wan is dead. His apprentice will be bringing his body there for the funeral. It was his home planet. I think that we should go. He is the last remnant of our Jedi days. I am going to say goodbye to the last reminder of those days."

She turned and started to get a few of their things for the trip.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"HA! So the tosser finally got what was coming to him."

*He watched her turn to get her things and he paused a moment before continuing.*

"You really think the Jedi are going to be very receptive to two Sith waltzing into the middle of their funeral? Besides, I've got something else I'd like to show you."

*Bishop removed the clothes from her arms and set them on a chair. Grasping her hand he moved towards the door, smiling with his own secrets to tell.*

Bishop.jpg