Mimban

Darth Heretic

((OCC:sorry for the dely.))))

Dv got up at watch his master walk into the forest. He was to upset to fallow him. Dv thought in his head: I am not weak, I'll be stronger then any sith one day.....perhaps stronger than you.....

Dv heard a stick crack so quickly he turned and saw five warriors. They all circled around dv like a beast preying on their prey....

"You picked the wrong person, bub"

Dv got his saber and jumped toward the vibro-axed warriors, they hesitated for only a moment. Dv swung his sword at the warrior's chest, the armor broke but, there was a flesh wound, the warrior went to the ground and stayed there. The other three charged at Dv. Xior noticed them and he charged and duck at ones blade. After decking the blade Dv sliced the warriors leg off. The warrior fell in agony.

One of the warriors looked different. He had war paint on, and looked ferocious.....He did nothing he just stood there while Dv was fighting....probily waiting for Dv for last...

The Warrior who had a crack armor took, his off and went into attack mode. Dv charged at him, they both meant blades/axes. Dv pushed and stabbed him in the chest. This was going to be a long fight.........

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

In the Circarpous system, above the planet of Mimban.

It was here that the darkness felt strongest.

He could feel the Sith on the surface, but he had no idea about the proper clearance codes, not anymore.

He decided the only way to let them know he was with them was to focus on his darkness, becoming, in essence, a conduit for the Dark Side.

He opened himself up to the Dark side, focusing on the anger and the despair that he stole from his victims.

The Dark Vengeance seemed to glow with dark power.

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Gretchen could feel the an evil presence...She looked up to see the Dark Vengeance descending from the high atmosphere. Gretchen walked over to where the docking bay where the ship would presumably land.

Ademus Xafra, I understand that some parts of my post may be conflickting with your intentions, if so, I will edit my post.

*After spending 23 hours working in the dilapidated shack, Raynuk decided to take a break. He emerged from the building, looking around to see if anyone was around. There was no one who had even noticed the Sith Master, just the way it should be. Raynuk closed and locked the door, and set off across the field back towards the main complex. As he emerged from the trees on the other side, he saw a few people gathering, not recognizing any of them. He continued on, towards the gathering, and stoped a few feet away. His eyes shifted to Gretchen, whos back was to the master at this point. A evil scowl like smirk spread across his face, as he blasted her in the back, sending her flying to the ground.*

"Who are you, how did you get here, and what do you want... "

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: they're hopefuls raynuk... have fun...

IC:

The vibro-ax wielding warriors both fell to the impact, blood gushed from their wounds and they held their bodies trying desperately to avoid dying from this one man...

The leader, the one stricken with war-paint, stood motionlessly as he watched his comrades fall... The pike-wielding one fell to the ground holding at his leg... The other swordsman, had suffered the strike to his chest that cracked his tribal bone armor and despite the flowing blood rose to his feet, leaping at Xior...

Meanwhile, John had leapt into the nearby tree to watch from a "club seat," he saw Xior man-handle the three and nodded with approval... He was learning quickly, good...

The weaker swordsman was the nephew of the chieftain just as the leader was his cousin and son of the chieftain and his skills were close to those of his cousin's but slightly less so...

He came violently slashing at Xior, his honor was at stake, he could not fall in battle... He slashed across Xior's chest, then fluidly moved up Xior's abdomen, and in a downward arch across his thigh... Then he kicked Xior's side...

As the Leader saw his cousin fighting Xior, he turned to gather the Stormtrooper armor from his other comrades and picked up the pike... He placed the sword within his sheath and twirled the quarter staff pike awaiting Xior to kill his cousin and come duel him...

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: I hope you're attacking me as a character, and not as a person...

Gretchen slowly pulled herself up from the ground. The old woman turned around to view her attacker...his smile was appalling, just as it should be for a sith.

Gretchen walked up to this mysterious man and removed her hood, exposing her horrifying face...Her grimace was twisted and bruised...her teeth, yellow and rotten, decaying beyond repair...but, her eyes...her eyes were the worst of all...in a see of pale, pasty skin-two eerie red eyes stared back at the attacker.

"I am Gretchen Hate, I have been plagued by the darkness my entire life, and now I seek to harness it. I have came to Mimban because it is the current home of the Sith Order...Now let me ask you a question, why do you feel the need to strike an old woman in the back? If you want a fair fight, I'll hapilly annihilate you...granted force powers are not taken into consideration."

*Raynuk smiled and again, shoved Gretchen to the ground, taking a step forward and crossing his arms*

"As I figured...It matters not your age, and I couldnt care less what you are. If you come to harness what you have felt your entire life, you come to learn how infintile you really are in the scheme of all things. I shall let you live for now....but do yourself a favor, and learn respect. You have not made a very good impression apon me...And who am I? I am the one who decides if you get trained or not. Shape up or find yourself in peices..."

*Raynuk walked off, not giving the hopeful another second of his time. He entered the complex as a slow, almost soft drizzle began to fall, becoming heavier over time.*

1fE1uLv.png

Xior backed from the Warrior's maniacs moves. Dv clutched his stomach. He lifted his hand and saw the blood run down his hand. Feeling a tremendous amount of hatred, and his begun to attack his foe. Dv swung his sword at his enemy's neck but the Warrior was able to block it. Incredible, how amazing you gain in such a small time, thought Xior. Dv pushed the warrior to his knees, and dv took his head.

Meanwhile, the Blade Warrior came at Xior. First, the Warrior cuts Dvs arm. Despite the cut, Dv jumped and charged him. Xior appeared behind the Warrior, Xior tried to stab the Warrior but he failed. The Warrior ran forward and faced Dv. Dv charged at him and stabbed his side. The Warrior, taken by surprised back a couple of feet and examen his wound. Dv realized he was distracted and charged him and stabbed his heart. The Warrior went to his knees and looked as though there was no hope for him to stay alive. Dv loved that feeling.

Dv sees the leader move toward him, they circled each other. Dv wondered his next move....

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

John watched amused as Xior quickly manhandled the threat... It wont be so easy my young apprentice... Not now... I'd hate to let it get to your head... A dark smile crept across John's face as he watched from his seat atop the tree...

------------------

The Leader walked in circles trying to read Xior, Nothing...

He spun the quarter staff, increasing in speed... The quarter staff entered a slight attack pattern; diagonally up from left to right, downward arch, across the leg, up the abdomen and a thrust through the chest all in the air...

He spun the quarterstaff once more, taunting Xior, in an incomprehensible series of speech that was translated through the force, Xior understood, "Come and face me or are you a coward unworthy of the title of God?"

He ran forwards at mind-numbing speeds almost as fast as an Apprentice assisted by the force, Leader slashed at Xior in the attack pattern he had been practicing beforehand, he then leapt back and performed a new series of mind-blurring attacks... He hurled the quarterstaff at Xior much like a javelin, Leader then unsheathed his vibrosword and ran at Xior slashing across his chest in a flurry of attacks, each was faster than the next... Xior could manage to block a few, but at least three of the them would manage to cut through Xior's robe... Meanwhile the Leader still was protected by the Stormtrooper armor...

--------------

John watched, Xior was in a bit of peril but he was learning to access his hatred, Use your emotions, Xior... Learn to trust the force, it is your ally, it is your weapon... Use it...

Dv backed a few feet. He felt weary, tired...weak. Yet, he felt hatred...fear. These things flow through Dv. It went in his veins and heart. Xior can feel his heart turn black. The feeling was exhilarating...everything went slow, he knew everthing....even Leaders next move....

Dv crouched on one leg and sliced Leaders side. Leader did his downward arch, Dv flipped backward ran toward him and cut his stomach deep, but not too deep. Leader tried at Dv's leg, Dv moved back however Leader managed to cut his leg, but not off...just a flesh wound. Leader swung his sword up Xior's abdomen, but faliged....instead Dv cut Leaders hand off.

Leader fell, he looked at his hand. Dv looked at Leader, Leader knew that He was going to die, but not without a fight. Leader got his sword and swung it at Dv...poorly. Xior blocked and took his head as well.

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

Gretchen picked herself up and followed Raynuk into a compound.

Although she was noticeably visable, she seeminly paid no attention to the Sith Master. While calculating her next move, she wondered if it was true Raynuk had been killed more than any other Sith?....

John leapt down from the tree and with the force called the head of the Leader to him... He grasped it in his hand and a slight smirk came across his face, You have done well, I am proud...

He closed his hand and the head imploded, he let it fall to the floor and Xior had just slaughtered the next generation of a tribe... John called forth the quarterstaff and swung it, *making a mental note to himself for his next lightsaber or crystal weapon,* Nice...

He then turned to his exhausted apprentice, Come, we shall make camp here and rest for now... This way we can taste the local cuisine... *Recalling something old that he hadn't performed in a while, an encantation... An accumulated stack of wood erupted into flames.*

Did you assume the dark side was just force lightning and chokes? No, there's plenty more one can learn through the art of the darkside... I only wish the Sith Academy at Korriban was still in existence, then you'd have a list of what one can learn through the force, a sort of black magick, a Sith Magick...

John force pulled the Leader's head and placed above the flame, as it began to simmer he brought it to his mouth and took a bite... You should really try some, it tastes quite good... He could sort of tell Xior was slightly disgusted, as were most people, but to survive one should make sacrifices, cleanliness and finesse were sacrifices John never had trouble making, if it meant a meal... Plus, at least this time the flesh was cooked... John took another bite and put aside the head turning to Xior...

I distinctly remember, you muttered in your thoughts that one day you will be better than me, stronger than me... Perhaps, that is the goal of training... Now, until you are stronger than I, I suggest you control your thoughts, and with the flick of a wrist... He hurled Xior into a nearby tree... Drop your weapon and use the force to face me... Use your pain, use your fears, use your anger, use your hatred; fear, anger and hatred of me and of this world and of this universe that we are forced to call home...

He could sense Xior's fury intensify, soon he would be ready to face a true challenge...

Patience was a virtue, but not one that Ademus posessed.

He hit the comm switch, and sent down a message, announcing his return to the sith order and, humbly, asking for training.

After sending the message, he took the ship out of synchronous orbit, and flew in to land the Dark Vengeance clearing.

Out he stepped, his armour and assassin knives glittering slightly in the dim sunlight.

The darkness was strong here, and so was he.

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

*Raynuk knew the hopeful had followed, and didnt much care either. He went about his buissness, and after he had grabbed a bite to eat, he stood from his table, and proceeded to the living quarters. He stoped at the door, glancing at the two guards, and then punched in the ever-changing code that was supplied to him every time he left his quarters. The doors closed behind the Master, and the code changed again, preventing anyone from entering his quarters without permission. Raynuk tossed his cloaks on a chair, and sat down on his bed, which looked over a ridge into the darkened valley below. The storm clouds overhead raged on, the Sith just watching them silently from his bed.*

1fE1uLv.png

Dv got up from the ground. He heard his masters words and he threw down his weapon. He called upon the dark side of the force. His emotions fired up when the thought of all his hatred in his live was brought up in his mind. Dvs heart went black and his eyes went red. And his skin color went a deep red (which was normal for a Falleen).

After consuming the force, Dv concentrated hard on the ways of using the force. His hand felt hot, and it was stinging. Dv held up his hand and faced it at Johnskywalkers chest. A flash of Lighting shot out of his hand. The pain that Dv felt was probably worst than Johnskywalker probably felt. But Dv knew that it didn't affect him. Dv stopped, his anger grew from the site of Johnskywalkers not being affected by Xior lighting blast......

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Night had come and gone, and with morning came the time to check with those Knights whom Raynuk knew were planetside. After a shower and pulling his robes around him, the Master steped out of the twin doors between the guards. They stood taller than him by two feet, and Raynuk was not concidered short by any standards. The guards were simply massive, seeming almost as wide and powerful as they were tall. He made no sign of acknolegement, and simply walked on by. As he walked through the silent halls, his mind wandered slightly, the feeling in the back of his mind prickling the Sith's sences slightly.

Im going to have to meditate on this soon...before it bugs me to death...

Raynuk steped outside, into the clearing. He felt a surge of Sith-like energies from off to the left, the woods. His head turned towards the trees in the distance, and his eyes narrowed slightly. He then noticed a new ship, and thus a new individual, standing in the clearing. Raynuk sighed almost regretfully

Great...another Hopeful...Well, I suppose I should give him some sort of sign that hes not being ignored, we could always use more Knights...

He pushed the matter of the woods to the back of his mind, and instead turned and approched the man silently. Raynuk stoped just four meters from the ship the newcommer stood beside. He looked the ship over for a moment, and then addressed the man*

"I suppose you are here to become one of us. No...scratch that, I know you are here for that...I can read you like an open book with one word per page..."

1fE1uLv.png

John watched as the spark of force-lighting came and with all its energy and vigor dissipated a meter before him... Good... Yet, you still question my pain? My suffering, you know too little of me to guard that form of a judgement, my young apprentice... As I you, your memories as a slave, yes are painful but you grew and your harbor your hatred which makes you stronger, that is what you need to know... Not about my pain, my struggles, and it is likely you never shall... *Those words hurled Xior once again into the trunk of another tree,* I am surprised you can muster control of lightning, it is not something common of Sith at your experience level, normally you'd be highly drained after wielding it...

John grasped Xior through the force and held him in the air for a few minutes, Xior was motionless... Frozen by John's control of the force, another flick of the wrist and Xior was hurled into the brush again... John could feel a presence, a strong one... He kept his thoughts to himself, granting Xior time to recover from the current attack... Lord Raynuk... Odd, he's not at the Tournament...

John returned his gaze to Xior, Rest now... We shall continue your training in the morning, unless you wish to keep this up, know that if you expel all of our your force energy you shall fall right then and there....

I need not prove myself John, besides, someone needs to watch over the Sith here, and I am the only master around...I will speak to you in a moment...

*Raynuk eyed the hopeful with a smidge of interest, watching the man, and waiting for an answer*

"You would do well to answer me..."

1fE1uLv.png

Dv got up from the ground and heard his master's words. He wiped the blood from his lip and sat down.

"Yes, my master."

Xior lied down and began to sleep. Dv skin color changed to a light orange. This, stating his mood at the moment; a relaxed and smooth feeling. However Dv truly felt in the in side a tremendous amount of hate. Hate that could not be expressed trough words but through the force. Dv felt that his next try that he will succeed. He will have his masters approval...Xior fell into deep sleep..........

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

"An open book, Master? Perhaps you should look harder. Look again."

Ademus stepped forth, resting his his hand on The masters head.

The more experienced Sith's mind filled with visions from Ademus' life.

*His childhood, training on Honoghr with his adopted Noghri family, after being abandonned by his parents, a pair of spacers. Sneaking in to the Clan Dukha and studying the Sith holocron entrusted to the Noghri by the Emporer.

His meeting with Sith Master Hale Akturus, and the subsequent fight, and death, against the Eagle forces.

Winning the approval, and the apprenticeship to Lord Ar Pharazon.

Subsequent battles as a Sith, and another death.

Ademus' descending into the darkness of the Underlevels of Coruscant.

Slaughtering the primitives of the tribes.*

Ademus stumbled back, mentally exhausted. His tattooed face contorted with rage and pain.

He took a few deep breaths, the pain subsiding into the background.

Ademus straightened up and looked Master Montar in the eye

"With all due respect, Master, I would advise you not trust a book by its first few pages."

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

*Raynuk let out a small grin and a bit of a laugh as well*

"Who said anything about judging? I made no judgement of you. Infact, my judgement means nothing in the greater scheme of things. There is only one true judgement, and it comes only in destiny..."

*Raynuk turned and walked away, ignoring the images that flashed before his eyes moments earlier*

"...The question is, what judgement will destiny make of you."

*He continued on, and passed through the trees towards John*

1fE1uLv.png

John watched as Xior fell asleep... He remained awake, Lord Raynuk wished to say something... Amidst a slight roll of his eyes before Raynuk's arrival, he yanked forth the roasting head... What did I do? A mere comment, everyone's always so damn touchy...

*A few minutes pass...*

Turning to the approaching master, John bowed, Food?

He exhaled awaiting Lord Raynuk's conversation...

*Raynuk moved through the trees silently, the only sound was that of the dark storm above. He arrived where John was, standing over the huddled form of his apprentice. Raynuk nodded without words, shaking his hand, waving the offer off. He pulled his hood back, the cloth resting on his shoulders. The Master's eyes gazed upward, to the clouds, and the flashes of internal lightning.

"John...the Sith are dwindling. We have less than 5 Knights who are in any shape of being a True Sith, and only Two Masters among us. Lord Heretic is gone, as is Lord Zar. Lady Brook has gone into hiding, to raise the Son of Zar...We have few truely experenced leaders, and I fear for our future. Lord AP should be returning among us soon...and I have received word that Bishop was killed in the tournement. I ask you, what are your thoughts and feelings of all this...?"

1fE1uLv.png

John watched in a frozen horror, his thoughts raced but no single established idea could come forwards for what resembled a matter of ten minutes...

The food fell to the ground and his eyes turned to the flashing lights in the sky... All I can say, my Lord, is what I am sure is running through your mind, he let out a smirk and faced him, we are in some serious bantha poodoo...

He then regained his composure and pondered on the thought, amidst the snores of his Apprentice, My Lord, we are too weak to suffer any new form of schism so the alliance and balance of leadership is within the hands of yourself and Lord Ar-Pharazon.

He shifted his eyes again, back to the ground near the fire, it had long been daybreak and yet his Apprentice had yet to stir...

My Lord, I believe founding an Academy may be the best form of regrouping our numbers, however, I can only think of two other Knights, Kakuto Ryu and Abaddon, but who are the others?

By now, Xior had begun to shift his position and soon the Falleen would have awake... Nevertheless, John continued his incessant series of questions to the Sith Lord...

My Lord, my power is drawn from instinct and my anger flourishes under pressure, I hide and compound my darker emotions to unleash them all at once against the world and my opponents, therefore it is rather difficult to express how I feel, all I can comprehend is that the strain that power brings is to fall upon you and Ar-Pharazon... Shifting his eyes once more to face Raynuk, As always, I am here to serve you should you need my assistance... John bowed, But you say we are dwindling, how are the Jedi doing, especially after the gruesome defeat you handed them at their own Temple?

As far as tactics, does not Lord Ar-Pharazon have sufficient sway amongst the Imperials? Enough to amass for us the Army and Navy we need to carry out our cold wills, or do they refuse to aid in our purges of the Galaxy?

*Raynuk sighed, his own eyes wandering amidst the sky*

Yes, perhaps you are correct John...an Academy would be most helpful. I will have to discuss that with Lord AP when he does return. There is Rocketblaze, and Bishop is still a Knight. And I belive Kaylynn has resurfaced...most likely at her father's side. I am not quite cut out for this role as a leader yet, but I am growing into it I belive...As for the Jedi, I belive they are worse off than us. I can not be sure though, as I left Naboo to return here to make sure things were running smoothly. But when I left, the Jedi had less than 10 in their numbers, and only two worthy leaders.....

*Raynuk turned, remembering something. He smiled slightly and turned back to John*

Follow me, there is something I wish to show you...one of the temples that has been off limits to everyone else except for myself, Bishop, and others of high stature....

*Raynuk walked off back through the trees, deeper into the forested area*

1fE1uLv.png

John's eyes turned to look at Xior, the Apprentice despite shifting in his sleep had yet to awaken... He watched as his color remained a soft orange, There is still time...

John turned on his heels and began following Lord Raynuk through the forest to the Temple...

A slight bit of pride surged through him as he heard the last portion, off limits except to those of high stature...

-------------------

In the meantime, the fire that was near Xior had gone out and day time was upon them...

*Gurthwen flies in slowly and cautiously, landing firmly on the ground outside the sith temple, she opened her ship, and walked off it, looking around she decided to wait around she was waiting for the Sith Master Ar-Pharazon for she greatly idoled what she had heard of him, and wished to be accepted as a sith, and felt that he might just be the one to go to, so, waiting, nuturing what little she knew from researchabout he use of the force, and using her strong cabilities not yet very well known at all, she got a feel for her surroundings, and the few creatures that she could sense with the little she knew, and sat down on the end of her landing ramp waiting for somone to pass so she could ask them the where abouts of the Sith Master*

Edited by Guest

*A solid thirty minutes had passed before the two sith exited the jungles. They came out into a clearing, where three ancient temples stood. These were the temples of the original people who settled here. Raynuk looked at the temples, specificly the middle one, but didnt speak as he continued on towards the massive doors. The doors themselves seemed to be just a wall, until the Sith Master approached. The doors swung inward effortlessly, and witbout any contact. Raynuk stopped and stood aside, looking at John and motioning for him to enter. Once the Knight was inside, Raynuk followed, and the doors closed behind them, shutting out the light from the planet. Now only fire would be their eyes. Raynuk walked forward, brushing past John, remaining silent the entire time, untill he had lead John to the main chamber. It was then, and only then, among the ancient drawings, words, and statues, that Raynuk spoke*

"This is the chamber of the gods...a memorial built by the native inhabitents of this planet to worship their five gods..."

*Raynuk strode forward, towards the five golden thrones that sat apon the stone tablet. He stopped before the rise, and pulled his hood back*

"You will notice...there are five golden thrones sitting apon this tablet John...and that three of them are iluminated. These temples...they radiate Dark Energies..."

*Raynuk trailed off, as he steped up and slid into one of the iluminated thrones, closing his eyes with a smile as the darkness swept over him. His eyes opened with the carelessness of a child who had just awoken from a nap.*

"This is the throne of Stone...This is my throne, I am the Mimbian God of Stone..."

*Raynuk stood, and threw his arms out as a statue, much like the others, shot from the ground with a rumble, and stood next to the others. It was a perfect likelyness of Raynuk, a sign of who ruled this planet's stone elements. He sighed and sat down again*

"The throne to my left is the throne that your master, Bishop of Battle, chose that night a few months ago...His was the Throne of the Mimbian God of Fire...He shed light apon this temple with the torches..."

*Raynuk's head shifted down the line again, to the third throne that stood iluminated*

"That...is the throne of Knowlege...It was there that Tarrian, Bishop's wife sat."

*Raynuk then turned to the two thrones on his right, the ones that stood in darkness*

"There is two thrones left; Balance, and Hatred... It is my opinion that the Hatred throne would have been, and thus still should be, filled by my long departed Master, Barohm Zar... So that leaves the Balace Throne..."

*Raynuk again trailed off, but turned to look John in the eyes*

"My question to you...is do you belive you are balanced..."

*He maintained his contact with John's eyes. He had just asked John to concider a position among the Gods of Mimbian.*

"The choice is yours."

1fE1uLv.png