Mimban

Darth Heretic

*KR turned and looked over at Midnight.*

"I assume you know what it is you are here for. Get to it as soon as you are ready. You're payment can be discussed now, if you like, or once you are done. It is up to you, M'Lady."

*KR raised an eyebrow. The DJO always intrigued him...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Midnight looked around the room and circled the sith. I am aware of what it is that you want. You realise that the price for this can not be talked of. In time the debt will be repaid, but now nothing is required.

She sat down in a chair and looked at the sith. What is it you wish to know...you have questions that you are trying not to ask.

midnight_rose.jpg

*KR turned, slightly surprized.*

"Can't get anything past you, can I? No, it is less a question as it a general sense of wonder. Your ways... Your skills... Your life itself is a big mystery to me. I should like learning about you, as I am always interested in learning other peoples views. However, I doubt you will be so kind as to indulge me, an outsider, and compromise that mystery, so I hold my tongue and ask you not of what you cannot tell."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

She smiled at the sith for a moment and stared into his eyes, what he saw in hers, was just a glimpse of the death ritual she went through to become a Dark Jedi. He saw Crimson, her beloved take the knife and rip it up through her chest as her life spilled out into his hands and she was reborn again into this body.

Closing her eyes, she released him... To learn our ways, you must die to truly understand them. Until you are willing to give up all that you know of what you are now, and step into the next realm of existance, I can show you know more.

She stood up again and walked around. I will take care of the problem, I sense it is here. Take me to a private hall, we will take care of the situation.

midnight_rose.jpg

This meeting did nothing to improve Kivuli's temper. And how are either of us supposed to do that? We're both trapped in a cell of a Sith prison. It's not like either of us could just wave our hands, and the door opens. Kivuli waves his hand to show his point, and the door wavers. "Huh? Hey Morpheus, did you see that do or am I seeing things?"

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

*Raynuk nodded to KR as he left and handed Raynuk the holocron that held the plans for the new tower. He watched the Sith walk away, and found it quite curious at how he seemed impatient, as though he was hiding something. Giving it little more thought, Raynuk suddenly felt a disheartening presence down in the Cage Room where the hopefuls were.

Damn it...I thought I got rid of him...

Making haste, Raynuk headed to the stairs to get down to the room...just in case. The room that held the apprentices had but one light in the midddle allowing many shadows to be cast within the room itself. And from one such shadow, Raynuk had slipped into, and watched as Kivuli made his first step towards becomming an apprentice. From the shadows, came the dark voice*

"It matters not if Morpheus saw it young hopeful...But I did see it."

*Raynuk stepped out of the shadows and into the light, looking at all of the hopefuls who were locked in their cages*

"Hello again..." He said with a smile. In the back of his mind, another presence buzzed...faintly. It was one he knew barely, not a presence of a person, but of a group. The Dark Jedi

Hmm...perhaps the fates are working with me today...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The Sith within the cell attract Kivuli's full attention off of what he had just done. "I remember you. As far as I can or can't remember, you were one of the two Sith I saw getting off of the ship when we got here. You seem to be the reason my memory is black after that until I was thrown in here. I'll assume that voice in my head is the reason you came. Who or what was it that attracted your attention to us?"

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

((I think Tarrian is talking to Nahstaa))

Exar appeared again before Kivuli. "Tarrian is a powerful Sith, she is busy. I have not much to do, and can train you. All you have to do is do what I request."

Exar used his small grasp on the Force to open the cell door. ((assuming Tarrian is talking to Nahstaa))

"Meet me outside of the temple."

The form of Exar's ghost scattered into pieces...

hooj.jpg

((I was asleep, remember? But I'll do my best to stay with the storyline.))

Morpheus awoke from a fitful sleep to find that a figure dissipating before his eyes. The same figure that had appeared to him in his dreams too.

The one Kivuli was just talking to. "Hey! He was in my dream! Who was that? What did he say?"

Kivuli was just about to answer as the cell door swung slightly inward, opening just a crack. Both students were silenced, knowing that each had seen the man, and heard his offer.

Both looked at each other, and back to the door, each waiting for the other to make a move. Honestly, Morph was scared. He was known to do this kind of shit, but this was at the Sith homeworld, and he did NOT want to get blasted again. But if Kivuli went....Well, he'd think about that if Kivuli actually went.

They sat there, perpetuating the silence.

morph.jpg

Kivuli turns and looks at the startled Morpheus. "I believe that was the spirit of the Dark Jedi Exar Kun. He died thousands of years ago. I don't know about you, but I'm not going anywhere without an order from a Sith. Maybe I'd do it if this wasn't a Sith world, a Sith prison, and with Sith Lords and Masters all over the place. But I won't do it. Let him return to wherever he came from. He'd have to possess me to get me to do it."

Tarrian moved to the other cell that she could hear the apprentices speaking. Upon getting closer, she felt the presense of SoP.

"Be gone with you, you will not touch the apprentices, you have not power here, you were not even a master when you died, and if memory serves, you were not even Knighted either. Obviously you are not to be cloned by these two, so move along and see if someone else will be foolish enough to deal with you. And Mind you, if some fool of a hopeful does clone you, not only will the masters dispose of you, but we will dispose of your accomplice too."

She opened the door to the apprentices and told them to follow her and Nahstraa.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Raynuk risked a glance at Tarrian as she lead the hopeful's out of their cells and into the rest of the temple. When they were gone, Raynuk looked around the dimly lit room*

"I dont know why you chose to come back now Exar...But show your face or interfear with the Sith and you will be destroyed for good. I will not have you corrupting the minds of these already gifted hopefuls with great futures ahead of them...Be gone, lest I make you regret your decision to return here..."

*He smirked again and turned, staring into the shadows where he felt Exar's spirit looking at him*

"...you will not be cloned...not while we still hold power."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Moving through the hallways of the Sith headquarters, Tash notices way too many faces that he doesn't recognize. Finding the hangars, he uses the Force to trick a tech into giving him a ship. Firing it up, he heads out into space.

tashkri.jpg

Nahstaa quietly follows The strange woman, feeling that the time for dirty comments and dirty minds is now over. "So ahhh, who are you, and ahh, where am I? Also umm why am i here?"

Edited by Guest

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

OOC: Sorry..I couldnt access this forum for some reason...until recently

*Viper closed her eyes and felt a deep, darkness penetrate her heart and seep into her soul as if it had a life of its own.As it guided her, she started to speak...*

"There is no peace; there is anger.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no death; there is immortality.

There is no weakness; there is the Darkside.

I am the heart of Darkness.

I know no fear

But I rather instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Darkside.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the darkness

For I have found true life

In the death of the Light."

*She then waited for her Masters response*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

* Impede smiled. *

" Excellent. Your progrssing well. Rember thse words. They are true. Now its for the fun part."

* Impede walked her out of the library and lead her to a room. The room was hot and steam came from the floor. It was about 100 dagrees. Impede took his shirt off and noticed some thing. HIs armor was going away. He flexed his mucles and his skin arose.*

" Yes. Im reaching my limit."

* He shook his head and turned to Viper.*

" Lets see how well you do fighting in hot tempatures. Now charge at me."

* Impede stood diiping sweat. HIs mucles flexed as he grinned.*

SIG.jpg

*Vipers face curved into a smile, as she felt the same old thrill run through her like lightning.A thrill that every warrior felt when a challenge was given.She threw off her cloak, and noted Impiou's stance and calculated where her attack would be most affective.She then rushed towards him and aimed for a low kick to knock him down*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede lowred his arm and blocked her kick with ease. He grabbed her leg and there eyes met. Impede smirked and lifted his hand to her face.*

" As expected..."

* He gave a force push and ungripped her leg. She flew in the air flipping and slammed into a wall.*

" AGAIN!!"

* Impede went back to his stance.*

SIG.jpg

*Viper immediately got to her feet, ignoring the slight numbness in her left leg as she charged towards Impious again, faster this time and swerved to the left just before she was inches from him and then used both legs to leap in the air and deliver a side kick to his side, as she cleched her fist and swung, striking a fierce blow*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede used both hands to block the kick of her legs. He didnt see her fist coming towards his face. Impede felt the blow and was pushed backwards. He shook it off and smiled.*

" Good, but not good enough."

* Impede quickly swung his arm upward and upercutted her in the jaw. He then slammed his other fist into her stomache and swung at her face left and right really quickly.*

SIG.jpg