Mimban

Darth Heretic

The blast gives Kivuli a start. Whoa. Blank spot. I wonder what was so sensitive, I forgot about it. Oh well. He turns and looks at Kase. "Hey you all right; you're starting to freak out. It's starting to bug me."

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

"While a 'breeding room' has potential, I'm inclined to think that some of the female Sith would gang up and castrate me for oppressing females in such a way, however, the torture room is firmly in place. It will be the centerpiece on the sadistic table. It's construction will begin in pieces now, so when it's final location is secured it can be implemented without delay."

*KR grinned as he watched Montar 'handle' the apprentices. It was a truly amusing experience. He was certainly good at his job. Mentally KR took notes.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John smiled as KR spoke, "Well, I appreciate the effort. As far as the castration, they'd get me first seeing as it was my idea, however I could justify it, still would be castrated, but nevertheless just the expressions on their faces would be worth it, well in a way..." He shook his head...

John bowed his head. "I apologize Master Montar, I must be more careful with locking them aboard my ship when I get out next time." Personal note- multiple cages and electro-shock seats.

Dragging the four bodies, including Simbera, to the present prison-like sector of the facility. "Enjoy your current state of affairs, someone will be here shortly to train you." John's face was not too convincing, however, he motioned for both Kase and Simbera to follow him to a following 'chamber' where two individuals resided in.

"Gene... my casual disappointment. And, I assume you now understand who this person is... this other hopeful, Jag?" John released the two men and ordered them to follow him.

Continuing, John turned to Simbera and fished something out of his satchel, a simple crystal lay in his hand. "I want you to design your lightsaber crystal, I picked these out of the Korriban mines," indicating the other three crystals in his satchel.

John led the train of students down several levels into the underground facilities of the planet Mimban. Taking Simbera into a single room, its heat overwhelming, leaving the others outside, waiting... "Place the crystal in this," pointing to a giant furnace, "and let the dark side course through you. It will form the crystal. This is part one of your final test towards becoming a Sith Lord. I have shown you the path and now you must walk it, your first true steps down the path of the Dark Side are commencing."

John had begun to turn and stopped, turning one final time to face his apprentice before his final test began.

”œThere is only one thing I have to teach you. The Force, as you know, is all around us. To use it, all you must do is simply contact it through your emotions; it is nature and not a learned skill. One's attunement to the force is a gift; you must revel in it to truly harness it. I cannot teach you to use it, only the steps to develop it. You have six hours. Come to me when the crystal is complete.”

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Kivuli sits in a corner of his cell, seething with anger and rage. Imprisoned?! I HATE being imprisoned! Last time this kind of thing happened, I killed 3 people in the same cell as me. This just drives me absolutely crazy. If I don't get out soon, who knows what I'll end up doing. Kivuli soon beserks, driving his fist into the cell's wall. "I HATE THIS #*@%!^& CELL!!!!!"

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

((I assume we are both in the same cell, weaponless.))

Morpheus glanced over to the wall where Kivuli had smashed his fist. Under his thick overcoat, Morpheus's muscles rippled, ready for whatever Kivuli might try to pull. The man was obviously an ex-con, or had been imprisoned, that much was apparent. But Morpheus was about twice his size when it came to body mass, so he was in the safe zone.

This was odd treatment, even for the Sith. Why would they do this to him, especially when he had done nothing more than try to wander away. The hatred moved about him, like a liquid it flowed through the air. He longed for the day when he had the powers to exact his revenge upon the one called Master Raynuk, or at least he thought that was what he was called. The man was overly-arrogant, and needed a good a**-whoopin.

As to Kivuli, what he had done was obvious, and Morpheus had followed, blind to the punishment. He continued to sit in the corner, just waiting for the inevitable moment, prepared.

"Well maybe we shouldn't have been so quick to just have fun outside the Sith order. That was what got us here in the first place. If we want to get out of here, they want one of two things. One, we get out on good behavior; or two, the more likely one, we fight each other to the death and the other is released. I would really hate to kill you over something so simple as this, so you and I better calm down fast. It might take a little longer, but we can outlast their patience. It was the lesson they wished us to learn, since we were so quick to lose it on Tattooine."

He just continued to sit, and wait, and eye Kivuli out of the corner of his eye.

morph.jpg

Kivuli turns and glares at Morpheus. He may have a point. But we don't really know why Master John attacked us on Tatooine. We can only guess. "Fine. We'll try it your way, but who says we would have to duel to the death? I like to save that for those who actually anger me. You have yet to do that." Kivuli ceases and sits watching the door for any signs of movement.

((OOC:Tarrian has told me I'm here, no longer where I was so I am just going to start as if ive been here all along))

Slowly opening his dry, crusty eyes, Nastaa saw only the tortured sky of a place He did not recognize. He slowly sat up and looked around at his surroundings. He was lying on a hilloc at the edge a mining camp surrounded by dense, misty jungle.

After a few moments he noticed something approaching, but could not see clearly who or what it was, as it was shrouded in a deep fog that seemed to cling to it.

Nahstaa got up and started running.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Being interupted for yet another time this day Tarrian Glared at Impede, "If it will keep you from interupting me anymore, yes fine."

Tarrian then used the force and slammed the door in the boys face. She reached out and felt a new presense in the cells below. "Hmmm, this one interests me. Reminds me of Jareth. I think i will go meet this one." Tarrian made her way to the cells and stood outside the door to Nas...."

Just so you know Nahstaa...you were brought here and placed in a cell. you just ran into a door.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Morpheus studies the cell walls, looking for any weakness, any hope of escape. If they did escape, however, they were going to run headlong into about five or so angry Sith, who would rip their spleen out, and use it as a partial bowl as they drank their blood, to put it lightly if you will.

He tried to think of something to pass the time. The other was sitting in the corner, contemplating what he would do when he got out. Morpheus pondered this. The only reason one was put in solitary confinement (Not exactly in their case, which is why his mind drifted over it) Was to think about what they had done. Parents had used it for years to get the attention of their children, And countries had prisons for criminals. It seemed like that John was actually caring for them, allowing them time to think on what they had done to deserve it instead of just blasting it out of them.

He looked over to Kivuli, who was minding his own business.

"So, what drew you to the Sith?"

It was a simple question, and right now, instead of pain and rage on his mind, Morpheus was actually quite curious about his surroundings. The thick durasteel walls gave a gentle thump as his head hit it, relaxing into a resting position. It was of no longer use to ponder why they were here, they had done only one thing wrong. ((John posted our actions of walking in here, and Ranyuk assumed I heard as well. If you count those, then three things.))

He relaxed more, stretching his legs, getting a feel for the cell. He wanted the force, wanted to use it, wanted to be a Sith, but his learning was being restricted because of this. Kivuli continued to mind his own business, ignoring the question. Just a good time as any to learn about the force. The tattoo on his shoulder was supposed to create a massive aura of hate when traced, naturally drawing any Sith, but that was a myth, or so he thought.

He closed his eyes, running his hand along the wall, searching for a way out. He gasped, and shuddered quickly when he saw a shot of red line quickly run over his inner eyelid.

morph.jpg

Kivuli sits in a dreamy slumber. In his nightmare, he is visited by a cloaked figure. Hmm. Who are you, and what are you doing here? The dream figure laughs and answers, You already know who I am, and I am here to help you get what you want. Kivuli scoffs. How can you help me get what when I don't know what I want? The figure answers, Because it's in your soul what you want. You want everything to be eclipsed in shadow, in the dark side. To do this, the Jedi must be destroyed. For now, you must open yourself to the hatred and rage that you hold back. Use it to unlock your own special talent. Farewell for now. Kivuli stirs slightly as the figure vanishes and returns to normal sleep.

"What is it that you wish to know? I am from the planet of Chaterouxe which is just beyond the Outer Rim.However ,the planet was taken under seige by the planet of Velisa and while trying to escape my guardians were killed. I have no memory of having any parents or siblings. From there I was sent to Iridonia where I spent 16 years in a millitary academy used to train future mercenaries. I was sent to work for a mercenary organization, from which I escaped , after stealing my ship. Since then I've been using the skills I have aquired as a merecnary for hire."

*She then waited for Impious's response...*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

Cineon began to wonder around aimlessly around the temple, seeking out a new Master, as Sauron was no longer around.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Nahstaa awoke rather painfully from his nightmare

"OOOWWWWW!! Damn my sleep walking."

Nahstaa had just run into the door of his cell. He was stuck in a tiny, black

stone cell, that was totally empty.

"well thats a bummer."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Tarrian watched as this new one ran head first into the door while still sleeping. Shaking her head, she sighed..."If you are to attempt to become a sith, you may want to work on the beating up of yourself while imprisoned...I am sure that I will do enough beating on you to satisfy you," she stated coldly.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* Impede nodded his head as he walked with her down the halls. His face hid under his hood as her looked down at his aprentice. She wore torn close from the fighting on Corisuant.*

" Interesting. Very well then. Hmm...your close are in bad codition. I cant have you walking around like that."

* Impede took her to a room where black leather and cloth close hanged. One side was for wemon and the other side was for the men. He pionted to a container where black leather pants and a black leather tang top hanged. On the bottom was a blacck hooded-robe.*

" My aprentice, now it is time for you to dress as a sith. You will be noticed all around as one of the Sith. I will be waiting out side for you to get dressed. Do hurry."

* Impede walked out and stood in the hall waiting for her.*

SIG.jpg

*Viper nodded and quickly changed and then rejoined Lord Impious outside*

"What exactly awaits me my now, Master?

She asked not feeling fear but moreover wondering what exactly her training would entail.She knew of the Sith and was not ignorant, yet she had a feeling from what she seemed to 'feel' that there was a lot that she did not know about the Sith.There was more to the place than what met the eye.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

* Impede smiled.*

" You seem so eager to learn apprintice. Well you shall learn."

* Impede lead her down to a library where thousands of book layed dusty. Impede walked over to one of the shelfs and picked up a giant heavy book. He placed on the table.*

" Here study the sith code and pepeat it to me."

SIG.jpg

It came again, the dark red line over his inner eye. He touched the wall again, anxious, wanting to know what this was. It felt good, it felt...natural.

However, it didn't happen again. Morpheus developed a scowl on his face. He clenched his hand, hitting the wall lightly, mad at it, angry that it wouldn't let him know what it was. And as his hand hit it, he was frozen to it, the dark energy flowing through his veins, his eyes seeing things that couldn't be possible.

He saw through the rock. Impossible...was this the force? He just sat there full of rage at the wall, staring, the anger seeming to feed itself somehow. He was in a prison of some sorts, a torture level you could call it, but mostly just a holding area. He looked down.

Yeah, that was the torture area. But then he thought of Kivuli, who had started to snore. He pulled his hand away from the wall, ruining the image somewhat. it was stull there as long as his eyes were closed, but faded in a matter of seconds. It was like the wall was infused with the dark side of the force.

He sat up from his lying position, and studied his cellmate. It was clear that the man would be out until morning, he was now snoring so hard. Morph looked around the cell, wondering if John would ever remember them. He rolled over, concentrating on what time he would get up in the morning, and went to sleep.

morph.jpg

Morning comes early for Kivuli. He glances over to see Morpheus asleep. We're both still here, huh? At this rate, I'm going to end up learning stuff from an imaginary "friend." How could we've been left here for so long? What crime did we commit? And what the #@!% did that guy mean by "special talent?" Kivuli sits and waits, growing more enraged by abandonment from the Sith.

(This is an OOC message to everyone:

As most of you know, im one of two senators who represent the Sith in the Senate, as well as the 'leader' of the Sith. Now, as you can all see...we have had QUITE the flow of Apprentices/hopefuls around here...and i need your help.

I need everyone who is ABLE (I dont care if your willing or if you 'can') to train an apprentice (That would be Lords and Masters) to PM me, telling me who, if anyone, your character is training. This will help me ALOT regarding the apprentices.

To you apprentices/hopefuls: please be patient, please? If your gettin frustrated/angry, PM me and I'll talk to ya)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Cineon boarded his ship and left Mimban, with no signs beforehand foretelling his intentions to depart from the planet. He flies off the planet and goes to Coruscant.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Kivuli's impatience and anger stirred the spirits resting on the planet of Mimban. One anyways.

Exar's Force 'ghost' re-constituted itselt and appeared before Kivuli. "Hello young one. I see that you are gifted in the ways of the Force. I sense that you wish to learn how to use your anger and your hatred. I have a proposition for you, one which you will find to have a mutual advantage. You will clone me. If you do this for me... I will train you in the ways of the Force. You have my word. What do you say? Answer quickly, I do not wish to be seen in this form. If you agree to this, go to the temple entrance. Tell no one of this meeting."

The spirit fades away.

hooj.jpg

((It's ok, I just talked to johnskywalker about the system, and I understand I'm gonna be in here awhile. I'm prepared to do the best RP I can, provided the current conditions. A lot of thought, not a lot of action. Remember, though, that usually thinking a lot about the force turns them to the light side. I won't, but I sense some of the hopefuls will...If they can't be a force user one way, they will get it another. I intend to be a sith, I just don't want to fight a whole bunch of midget-Jedi that are half trained in the force. It's just not right ....))

Morpheus wakes up from a nightmare briefly, only to go back to sleep again, returning to the unrestful sleep.

morph.jpg

*KR turns out of what he was doing.*

"Well, Master Montar, I will be getting to work. Right now I have some business to attend to."

*KR didn't think Montar would be pleased the KR had invited a DJ over after that whole soul theft issue, but she was the only way. KR left the temple and headed outside, finding Midnight Rose on the front gate.*

"A smidge late, I would say, but I suppose it's at an opportune time. Please, come in, and we'll get right to business."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif