Mimban

Darth Heretic

"Don't turn your back on me, boy!"

Kakato's fingers hit the base of Poleb's back with deadly force, cutting through his flesh like knives and wrapping around his spinal column. Poleb's screams of pain were among the loudest he had ever heard as he tried to rip the spine out of his body. Weakened by the force lightning strike, he was unable, but furious as a result. Kakuto pulled his blood covered fist out of his body, then slammed it between his shoulder blades, knocking him toward the throne.

The Dark Lord rose slowly, snatching the hammer out of Alora's hand quickly and angrily.

"STRING HIM UP!"

From the emptied halls of the temple emerged a dozen of his minions, each of them carrying something, nails, rope, and finally four of them appeared carrying the cross, which they layed on the floor behind the throne. Kakuto walked over, grabbing the Blademaster by his shirt and draging him up a small flight of stairs to rest on the wooden cross. His pain considerable, his mind slowly degrading, the blademaster was unable to fight back. Acolytes grabbed onto his limbs, streching him to the shape of the cross. He felt a slight prick in his palm, followed by searing pain as the warhammer slammed it through his body and into the wood. Bolts of force lightning from the hammer traveled through the nail, surging through his body--which was unable to defend from it this time. A feeling of horrible dread came as he felt the second prick, his body clenching visibly as the nail pinned him to the cross, his form contorting and twisting as the lightning struck him. Kakuto planted the final nail, a longer one through his feet, though he was barely concious enough to feel it.

Pulling the hammer up over his shoulder, he signaled to the acolytes to pull on the ropes that had since been affixed to the cross. Slowly it raised into the air behind the throne, suspended on three ropes, leaning forward drastically so as to make his weight pull on the nails and make his pain all the more excruciating. Kakuto smirked, looking joyfully at his work.

"You will serve as an example for those foolish enough to challenge me, Mr. Xen-Que... Poleb, is it? I suppose foolishness runs in your family..."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

((thats not quite what i meant. I meant that you would post one post, then i would post one, followed by your final post. Ill consider that second post as null, if that is alright with you, and post as if you have only made one post so far.))

In his memories, Seleck noticed a small change... One man continuously popped up in each and every one of them. Digging in deeper to his apprentices conciousness, nahstaa shut off all of the memories of anything at all that had happened since these memories of torment had occured. He did leave one brief flash of vision for the boy though... a breif glimps of nahstaa breaking one of his ribs from an outsiders perspective. If the boy was skilled enough, he would find his way out of this maze that nahstaa had created from his mind.

As memories flashed through the boys head, nahstaa replaced every single cause of anguish to the boy with something related to himself, or in the case of someone hurting the boy, an image of nahstaa in full battle armour. These changes to selecks memories would be fixed permanantly, until he gained enough power to realise this, and overthrow these changes ((when he becomes a sith lord)).

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

His eyes widened... he couldn't have! Alora's seducting ways had appealed to his feelings, feelings being something he always kept buried deep down inside himself. She pulled out his feelings, and Kakuto was able to read them... discovering his connection to Hou-Jo. Perhaps he was mistaken.

He looked up at Kakuto and struggled to speak, "What... what did you call me?"

xqp-1.jpg

Spider approached the Dark lord's chambers, the doors where open so he walked in slowly. He glanced around as a few sith acolytes passed by him silently. A grin washed over his face as he looked at the freshly Crucified man. He couldn't help himself, it was just so entertaining. He quickly glanced around to see the two scantly clad women near the dark lord”¦his chambers in a bit of a mess.

”œMy lord, I have returned.”

Carnage.jpg

Alora stood back watching as he was strung up before approaching slowly, her hips gracefully swaying, to stand beside the Dark Lord. Before Xen-Que could be raised, she stepped closer, her hand caressing his blood stained face as she lightly touched her lips to his in a farewell kiss.

"A pity, but you'll make such a nice wall hanging..."

She moved back to the Dark Lord's side, caressingly running a hand over his bare shoulders, pressing her body lightly against his while letting her lips meet with his,

"Darkness tastes better than the light, much sweeter..."

She stood back, waiting on her Lord's bidding...

Seeing the other enter the room, she returned his gaze, letting the pheromones waft in the newcomer's direction as she regarded him.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

She held her wrist up, observing the blood dripping from the cut. It stung though she embraced the pain. She brought her wrist closer to her mouth, sucking the blood from her wound. Alora's eyes locked on Xen-Que's, a quick spark of anger, her violet eyes tainted with red glints. A sadistic, yet still seductive smile on her face,

"Why thankyou for the compliment."

She craddled her wrist in her other hand, thinking she would have to bandage it for a while at least...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Spiders stood quietly waiting for the dark lord too address him. The man on the wall flung his weapon at the Sith female, slitting her wrist. Spider turned his head away from her as the blood trickled down her arm and she tasted her wound”¦but he did not turn his head because of the site of blood”¦at least the fear of blood. He turned it because he had already began to feel a deep lust for the women and seeing that didn't help his ”œpredicament”

Edited by Guest
Carnage.jpg

Alora was aware of the effect she was having on the other man, a secret grin behind the sadistic smile as she let her gaze slip over Xen-Que's bloodstained body,

"Tsk, tsk blademaster. If you're trying to get a rise out of me it won't work, but I see I have of you... feeling alittle uncomfortable up there are you?"

She let her pheromones continue their work as she walked to the 'wall hanging' so that he would get the full effect of the glands work on him...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Xen-Que turned his face away from Alora, trying his best to resist her. He allowed her to dig up his feelings and allow Kakuto to discover the truth about Hou-Jo, he had to keep his feelings buried for the sake of another.

He smirked, "What... what do you hope to accomplish by... doing whatever you're doing to me?"

His blood was beginning to boil, he was feeling unexplained desire for the mistress of the Sith. He closed his eyes and focused on shutting himself away; for the sake of his family.

xqp-1.jpg

Alora smiled wickedly again, enjoying teasing the prisoner, the dark energies radiating from her as she caressed him with a touch of the force. She turned back to the Dark Lord.

"I do so enjoy the gift you gave me Mi'Lord... "

Her gaze shifted as she caught Darla's eye. Her friend had been quiet all throughout the fight. She gracefully moved over to her side, letting her un-injured hand caress Darla's face. She would need to bandage her wrist before she lost too much blood from it. Her red dress now stained with her own blood.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Spider watched as the Sith women that was so infatuating. He couldn't help himself, couldn't keep still or quiet any longer. He quickly moved from the room gathering up all the things he would need from the med bay”¦it didn't take long at all to find after all it was just some bandages and medical tape.

He moved back into the room to see her caressing the other females face. He popped his neck as a shiver ran down his spine. He moved over to her rather quickly before presenting the bandages.

”œIf you don't mind”¦”

Edited by Guest
Carnage.jpg

((sorry my bad))

Seleck was confounded by the change in his memory he had never seen this armour clad man before nor did he recall being in the workstation having his rib broken by the same man. It was then after about twenty cycles of the memorys he realised that theese memories were not actually the only things in his life as he felt the others, he heard, smelt and touched the others. This one was different he had no felling from it it was just a few second long scene with nothing other than an image and from this he forced himself to recall other memories stretching between the last image and the rib breaking sequence relating to the man in armour and he recalled being injected with the sedative on Correlia the incident in the ship and his first training session up to the point where the room faded out.

With that he forced himself out of the loop and the workstation came back into view Nahstaa was still stood in front of him.

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

"I'm glad you like it, Alora. Your compliance was always my favorite of your attributes."

Kakuto watched her walk away out of the corner of his eye then turned to back to the man on the Cross.

"You're a bit too bold, considering you're nailed to cross, boy."

Kakuto decided to silence him with another bombardment of force lightning.

"And you heard me the first time! Poleb, that is your name isn't it? Brother of Hou-jo Poleb, the last person I crucified in this way..."

He could feel the fear surging through Xen, it was powerful. The feelings for his brother we strong, as most family bonds were.

"Maybe if you turn I'll spare him the trouble of having to... Because I can do it. It is well within my power to turn him from the light, as it is possible for me to take so many others. Come- fill the spot and your brother will not have too. That's what family does, isn't it? Make sacrefices for one another?"

Kakuto's hand came around to point at Spider, though his eyes never left Xen.

"State your business. I can hear from a number of people at once, and as long as you do not waste my time I will not turn you away."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

At Achzet's arrival, Sauron could feel the results of his efforts through the Force. "Very well." He said, "I will let you rest for a few hours. I'll have more work for you after that."

Taking a speeder, Sauron went to the location of his future site now clear of trees. Soon he began to plot out exactly the construction he wanted on the site....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

After hearing this, Achzet went to eat. He was starving. He didn't eat anything in three days. He devoured his meal very quickly. Then, he collapsed on his bed.

He slept for a few hours and woke up when his master called him. He walked to his master's chamber for his briefing for what was to be built in that spot.

GearsSig3.jpg

Yet, Achzet got no instruction for the site. His part in Sauron's plans for the site was over. Instead, something more was to become of Achzet.

Back in his chambers, Sauron motioned for Achzet to join him on the ground. Taking out a book from one of his grand shelves, the Sith Master brought it to a nearby table.

"You young one are through being a slave. While the past few weeks may have seemed to be your entire career as a slave, the truth is you have been one your entire life. The galaxy as you know it has treated you as the slave you are. They step on you, curse you, spit on you, and cast you away. Over the past few weeks however, you have become more to me than a mere slave. You are now the beginnings of a weapon." Sauron began.

With the Force, Sauron lifted an old traditional Sith sword from a mantel and placed it into his hands, "The Sith have many customs when it comes to our weapons. For me, a blade is an extension of the body. It is something to pour your own energies into. You have become like this blade. Right now, you are dull. There are many impurities in you. Yet over the weeks, I have spent pounding you into the shape of this blade. Your body is now stronger than most from work. Your mind is a clean slate. And you answer to me. Now it is the time to start sharpening you, to become a single edges point like this sword."

Putting the sword back, Sauron stood up, "You are now my apprentice...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Spider looked over to the Dark lord quickly. He rose to his feet but didn't move from his spot. He took in the man on the cross as his muscles convulsed and he was shocked by Kakuto.

”œI chose Vjun M'lord and I was accepted. But that is not what concerns me now. It's the Jedi, do you not think it may have been to long since the sith's last strike?”

Carnage.jpg

Achzet was surprised when he heard he was no longer required to work on the site. But, he finally reached his dream of becoming an apprentice to a Sith Lord.

He was ready to try anything. Anything, his master would tell him to do. He would complete it. Achzet would no longer be wrong at certain choices because a Sith was always right.

He ended in a bow to his master.

GearsSig3.jpg

Not returning the bow, Sauron got up and motioned for his apprentice to follow him out of the chambers, "It's time we begin sharpening my new weapon."

He led Achzet into a large training room surrounded by Sith servants. Various weapons hung on the poorly lit wall as well. Absent was the training mats found in most training areas. Sith knew that the cold hard ground could teach many lessons. Instead of the mats, bare dirt and rocks filled the ground, providing an unstable ground to fight on.

"It is time you learn the old combat arts of the Sith. Over the years many styles have formed, reflecting different beliefs in combat. From this point on, you would be doing the right thing in forgetting everything you know about fighting." Sauron offered as a rare piece of advice.

With a motion, a servant rushed to stand infront of Sauron with a metal knife in hand, "You will rarely find a style of pure defense in the Sith arts. Instead, most use the aggressive nature the Sith are known for to dominate their opponents." Sauron said as the servant struck out with the blade.

With a simple block against the armed hand of the servant, Sauron reached forward and punched the servant square in the face. The impact was so severe that the servant didn't get up. As other servants carried the body away, a new servant took the place, "As you can see, my power and strength were obvious when he attacked. I managed to stop his attack, then kill him with a single strike. For many, this would cause enough fear that I would go unchallenged. For our enemies however, their courage is persistant. Instead, I hide my strength until it is too late for them."

With the same thrust of the knife, the servant struck out. This time however, with blazing speed Sauron sidestepped to let the attack pass. With an extended arm, Sauron caught the passing servant's neck and with a small squeeze on the vein, dropped the attacker to the ground in death. The result was the same, but Sauron had no use for such displays of strength. The servant never knew what the Sith Master was truly capable of.

"The Sith survived for thousands of years in hiding. When they struck, the entire Jedi Order was crushed and scattered. A single strike is enough to eliminate your opponent, and when you hide your power and strength until the last minute... you exist on an other level entirely...."

860910daer.jpg

Paying attention to everything his master did and said, he was quite amazed at how quickly his master could kill. He did it so smoothly and quickly it was amazing.

Achzet was thinking of how many Jedi his master killed and how easy it must have been. He wanted to have that type of strength and power. To kill someone in one blow. Achzet knew it would take him years to have that sort of power.

GearsSig3.jpg

Aero had long ago left Nahstaa and had returned to her room. Sighing, and looking about her room, she slunked to the bed. Laying on her stomach, she propped herself up on her elbows. Crossing her legs, she slowly lifted them.

Thinking about the Jedi tramp made her furious. Barton was training her, and Nahstaa was trying to push her buttons. And he was somewhat succeeding. She needed to get away from Mimban. She wasn't being trained, and she missed some of her former friends.

Getting up from the bed, she made her way to the dresser and pulled out several articles of clothing. Dumping them on the bed, she went to her closet and went through her weapons. Grabbing her combat knives, borrowed lightsaber, and other items, she placed them on the bed as well. Ordering a droid to place the weapons in her ship she packed the clothes and ordered yet another droid to pack provisions.

Leaving her room, she left for the hanger. People and mech.s roamed the hanger floor and she boarded her ship. Starting up the engines, she readied the ship for departure. Exiting the hanger, she entered the atmosphere and set the coordinates for her next destination.

Edited by Guest

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Xen-Que did his best to shake his head in protest, "No... never; I'll never turn to the dark side!"

The pheremones went into Xen-Que's system as Alora walked up directly to him. He lost his voice and could no longer speak. He was being ripped apart inside. The combined torture and the impossible lust was almost too much for him, but perhaps not enough to turn him. His eyes rolled back into his head and he began to slip out of consciousness.

xqp-1.jpg

Pointing to several lightsaber weilding servants, Sauron positioned himself in the center of the room while the others surrounded him. It could be felt even with out the Force the hatred some of these slave servants felt towards the Sith Master. The very change to gang up on one and win their freedom was too important to pass up. Still though, they waited for his signal for their chance to begin.

"Conflict is your worst enemy. Far more dangerous than any Jedi, conflict itself relies on the strongest to win. If you take a boxing match, the quickest and strongest will always win the conflict. Take a lightsaber lock, and the one with the most strength will slice through their opponent. Take a situation of one vs. many, and if you allow the conflict they present to you to bat you down, you will die." Sauron said.

With a single motion, the ten attacking servants moved in for the kill. Sauron being a single individual, his mass only allowed at most four to attack at a single time. As the first four moved in in unison, Sauron calmly stepped out of the center of the group attack. What remained was clashing lightsabers and a few severed limbs. The two unhurt attackers, along with a new one quickly moved on Sauron.

"I could waste alot of energy confronting these people with the same resistance as they put up. Some Sith would even opt to spend their energys almost crucifying them. Myself and any apprentice of mine has no need to waste energy." Sauron as two of the attackers thrusted into him from opposite sides.

Once again with a single step, Sauron was out of the path of the thrusts allowing them to slide right into the opposite now dead attackers. With only six attackers remaining, four of them had grouped together to send a series of quick strikes aimed for Sauron's various limbs. The first attack was met with Sauron merely using the attacker's own momentum to toss him into an other servant; their sabers cleaved each other in two. The final four all managed to attack in unison. Picking one attack, Sauron moved out of the way of the overhead strike and once again tossed the attacker into the middle of the other attacks. With him being killed, and the other three maimed, it left five dead and five severely injured.

"A true Sith in my opinion has no use for large acts of power and strength. True action and results require hidden power and hidden strength." Sauron continued as he merely walked around the mat. Walking behind two of the injured in close distance, Sauron placed his hands on each of their necks and squeezed down on specific nerves. Going limp, the two injured fell on each other dead.

"Some might spare these injured to use in experiments, or to put on display for all to see as proof of their own abilities." He said as he grasped the head of one servant. With a quick twist, the injured was dead as well. "However such an act requires time and energy, that is merely wasted to satisfy their own ego." Sauron finished as he reached into the force and crushed the throats of the final two injured.

"Any questions?"

860910daer.jpg

Alora smiled at Barton as he bandaged her wrist. She let her finger trail down his face,

"I can think of something, but not for right now..."

She turned her attention back to the Dark Lord, looking from him to the prisoner again, Hmm wonder if the brother will be more... receptive... to me than this one? She stepped closer again, her hips swaying, her dress clinging to her body, accentuating it. The blood stains only drawing more attention to her assets... through the force she slapped Xen-Que's face

"Don't go to sleep... we're not finished with you yet!"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Xen-Que was feeling intense pain in his mind, but he refused to allow his mind be broken so they could discover his other secret. He lifted his head and wearily opened his eyes, still completely white, "Ancestor Spirits... Yhlacdun Cbenedc, keja sa cdnahkdr..." He tried to focus, and he was able to regain some strength as he attempted to free himself from the cross. He looked at Alora, "I will never betray my brother... I will protect him like I always have done, even from myself."

xqp-1.jpg

Alora softened her voice, making it gentle, soothing... focusing her attention on him, caressing him through the force as if her hand was gently running across his face, as she had previously just done with Barton...

"It's alright sweetie, why would your brother need protecting? We don't want to know about your brother... this is between you and me... Now wouldn't you like it if I just took you into my arms and held you close? Take all that pain away..."

She focused her thoughts into his, an image of doing just as she had said...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The stench of the swamp did not bother Syn any more than the feeling of cool, slick mud seeping through what remained of his robes. He sat quite still against the trunk of the tree that had guided him to this remote place, aware of its power radiating in the air around him. He had no desire to move. He had no desire at all. Not even to build a shelter; the transport capsule was enough for now. The fact that he strongly disliked the idea of living in the capsule only meant that it was necessary to do it, until the emotion was tamed. He had already examined the feeling to discover its roots and lift them out. He knew perfectly well why he wished to avoid the capsule, to let the swamp overgrow it, to let it sink into the mud and vanish from sight, along with the places it had been and the memories it carried.

"She will never forgive me now, Ive been lost to this treacherous land for far too long. She has probably forgotten all about me, as everyone else has."

Syn started thinking, weighing the pros and cons of taking his materials into the cave or not. Should he bring the only thing left of his existence, and risk it all? He hesitated, he started to buckle the belt in place then in one swift motion he took the belt off, he started walking forward again when he stopped and looked behind him where his materials was sitting on a rock, visible to any whom wondered through - if any dared do so.

Syn turned on his heel, slowly approaching the cave entrance. It was dark inside, he thought with a grimace knowing that he should've grabbed a flashlight at least. Syn looked down looking for a place to rest his foot on; there were roots that acted like steps. He slowly felt along the side of the walls, moving his foot down testing the ground to make sure it wouldn't shift when he placed his whole weight down.

He walked into the cave keeping his senses on high alert for anything that might await him in the cave. Yet, a glowing essence was seen in the distance. This would suffice as light, and make travel much easier. Question remained; What was this light?

P3UXctm.gif

Xen-Que began to convulse, his body was beginning to have a reaction to the pheremones. His mind became a death trap, locking the feelings Xen-Que was trying to bury. Though his last secret was safe from Alora, he was not safe from her. His breathing was faint and very little. This appeared to have been the result of refusing to give into the pheremones. "I will do..." he sputtered, as his words became barely audible, "...nothing... for you, seductress."

Xen-Que continued to do his best to resist her, but his mind was overflowing with fantasies, and it was now, unfortunately, a matter of time before he was broken.

xqp-1.jpg