Mimban

Darth Heretic

"You will get no such thing." Sauron said.

"Everything that you have desired stops now. You're purpose in life is not to gain power or knowledge. The only thing you are now is a slave to me. From now on you will do my bidding with unquestionable loyality and clarity. I demand nothing but correctness for any and all actions my slaves make. You will do everything to ensure I am please and taken care of from now on. The only thing I should have to do is expand in my own power and knowledge, nothing else." Sauron continued.

Rising up the Sith Master moved towards a table and poured a glass of water, "You will prepare my foods to my liking, tend to my chambers, and take care of anything else I demand of you. If you are ever wrong in action, you will be meet with punishment. Is this clear to you?" Sauron asked....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Ikanya picked out a nearly black dark green robe and pulled it on over her own clothing, picking out the second robe and clothing set and folding it up with a neat hand. She glanced at the weapons with what appeared to be a critical eye, but was more a look of okay, what the heck do I do with a lightsaber anyway?

She spent that moment changing quickly into the dark colored clothing, and took a single blade lightsaber after finishing up with that, turning to look at the other girl with an amused expression. "At least he has a name now," she pointed out. Ikanya clipped the lightsaber to her belt. "I'm Ikanya Calthye, and I'm here because I didn't have much of an option. Besides, learning to use the Force seemed far more amusing than death, anyway."

ikanya2.jpg

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't...

Ikanya smiled darkly. "And that's where you've gone wrong," she said quietly, reaching out to take the other girl... Shy-Ree's hand. "You speak to me as a Jedi would, speaking for light and sitting back while the galaxy twists around you."

She wore a grim smile on her face, a dark expression that she hadn't allowed before. "Death isn't better than the darkside, Shy-Ree. Death makes others see you a weaker being, they see that you want to die rather than let yourself grow. And they play with that, killing your spirit over and over again. And when that cycle is over, what then will you be but at the bottom of the pile, walked over for others to escape?" She leaned forward to stare at the other girl's eyes. "And I don't want you to do that for me. I want you to stay here, with me. I don't want to shove you down to the bottom of the pile just to escape losing myself to darkness... I'd rather see you grow. You have potential, perhaps more than I do. Use that. Sure, most Sith are evil, but that's because of their point of view... you could learn to stand on your own two feet and still keep others from using you."

ikanya2.jpg

Two of the sith acolytes walked back into the room, neither of them smiled and only one spoke. His voice was deep and combined with the speed of his speech made him hard to understand.

”œGet up now, each of you take one of those swords and follow me.”

Carnage.jpg

OOC: Just a couple of quick pieces in advise for you.

First, most of the time the entire rping experience is enhanced when you make your posts longer than a mere sentence or two. While every now and then a post will require just a short and sweet description, most of the time (especially in training) it's fun and more exciting to be descriptive and longer in your posts. Feel free to describe what your character is doing, feeling, saying, ect.

Second, unless you are dealing with a unique situation (like fighting multiple opponents or something) it's a good idea to just follow the 1st person 2nd person format of posting. This means that once I post, you post, then I post, then you post and we just go on like that. Most of the time making two short or more posts (or longer for that matter) after the person you are interacting with can be considered rude, eager, ect. Hope this helps:)

IC: Standing up Sauron looked to his new apprentice and motioned for him to rise. "You will begin now. First find a set of quarters for yourself close to mine. There will be times my need for you will extend into the late night hours and I don't like to be kept waiting. Once you are done with that, prepare my dinner. Considering I haven't told you what I like or how I like it, I will leave it to you to try and get it right the first time. Now leave."

Not waiting for a response Sauron took his apprentice out into the hall and closed the chamber doors behind him. Back inside the Sith Master quietly returned to his personal studies.

OOC: Just as a small exercise, lets see how well you can describe the following events of finding a set of quarters for yourself and then preparing dinner. Sometimes it helps me to 'pretend' I'm writing a story instead of just writing a post. At the very least try to make your next post atleast three paragraphs long. Good luck!

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

As nahstaa sat in his workshop, working on his quad saber, he felt a slight change in the force, a little nudge at something he needed to do. Standing up, he left the workshop, locking it as he left, and headed to his ship. Punching in the co-ordinates for corellia, he took off, jumping into hyperspace as soon as he was outside of mimbans gravitational feild.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Thinking of what should come first, his master's dinner or finding his quarters. He decided to find his quarters first.

He slowly walked through the large temple hallways, keeping somewhat close to his master's chamber. He could not find a room close to his master's quarters. So he decided to check the vicinity of his master's chamber. He found a room after 20 min. or so. He knew he had to hurry and get unpacked.

He quickly had to unpack his robes and boots. He placed his blaster in his pack so it would not be stolen by others. He quickly made his bed. He placed his clothing in a small closet.

Then he went into the kitchen and thought about what his master would want to eat. He tried to use the force and figure out exactly what his master would want. He could not though. For some reason, he couldn't get into his master's mind. It was if the force wouldn't let him. He felt frustrated. He knew his master would punish him. Achzet knew he was running out of time and his master was getting impatient. He quickly made something and sprinted to his master's chamber. He stood before him with his head low. He knew he didn't get it right and was going to be punished.

GearsSig3.jpg

Aero watched as Ezekiel left her room. Sighing, she cleaned up her bathroom and dealt with her laundry. Finishing her room, she grabbed her belt and the borrowed lightsaber. She'd go see what every one else was up to.

Entering the hallway, she made her way down the corridor. She hdn't seen Nahstaa in awhile, so she searched him out. Stopping a droid, she asked, "Where's Master Nahstaa?" the droid simply told her he left. Rolling her eyes, she left the mech. by itself.

Heading to the training rooms, she felt the presence again. She couldn't remember who this being was or why her anger burned against this one. Closer she moved to the rooms, stronger the feeling burned. Then her head began to throb. She knew who this mysterious being was. Aero recognized it was the female Jedi... the one she had killed. Must've been cloned, because there's no way she'd survive her fate!

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Spider grinned at Shy, sensing Aero nearing the room as well. He took of his jacket and set his weapons, all of them, down next to it.

"You will not strike me down? Because you fear another to raise into my place? But if you strike me down, perhaps if could be you that takes down the next one before he raises...or maybe you will relize what many Jedi fail too see."

He paced around her slowly, keeping eye on her hands. "The force is not something you should let use you. It is a tool at your disposal to help you reach your own goals. You take hold of it and use it, not the other way around. Now, would you take arms agaisnt me if I were to say...strike out at you!"

With his final word he used the force to push her most violently into the wall in the room. It crushed in a bit at her weight and the force he put behind it.

He watched her waiting for a retort. "Surely you are not taken down so easly Jedi."

Carnage.jpg

Nahstaa's ship dropped out of hyperspace, making its way through mimbans storm riddled skys to the sith temple. Landing it carefully in the drydock next to his workshop, nahstaa walked back to the cages, Grabbing the boy and dragging him forcefully into the workshop. Dropping him on the floor, he said

"I have some business to attend to. If you particularly want, feel free to use the workshops facilities to build yourself some sort of weapon." Pointing at a terminal near one wall, he said

"That terminal over there controls the workshop, it should be fairly simple and effective to figure out. Just tell the computer what material your using, set out the shape and properties of it, and the workshop will do the rest."

Turning away, he walked out of the room, before plugging into the computer jack outside the workshop, and feeding the locking codes into the system. Withdrawing the plug extending out of one finger back into his arm, he moved off to find his two old apprentices.

As he came to the door, he saw aero walking towards the same room, and said

"Ahhh, coming to see your boyfriend are you? Well, from what i can tell hes got another girl in there, you might not want to go in." Winking at her, he pushed the door open and walked in, laughing as a jedi whizzed infront of him, smashing into a wall.

"Fun and games with a jedi ehhh. Looks like you two are having fun."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Aero watched as her former Master drew nearer. With the cheap shots about the female Jedi, her narrowed her eyes and glared at Nahstaa. Mumbling, she followed him in.

Staring at the Jedi, Aero became defensive. "Lord.... Barton," Aero looked at him, "... Training her? Looks like the Jedi tramp decided to change what she stands for..." She glared at Shy-Ree.

Patting aero on the back in mock comfort, he said

"Looks like youve got some competition dear. Too bad its someone youve killed already." Just as he finished his sentence, he pushed the image of shy in karmy's arms into aeros head, making it so vivid that it stuck in there for a few minutes.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

((shy's net is messing up, so this is her post))

After Shy fell to the floor in a crumpled heap, she had a momentary flash back to her first day at the Jedi Dojo on Borleais...an irate Jedi Knight had pulled the same cheap shot and sent her smashing into a wall there. She caught her breath and let out a low scream of rage and frustration.

"Typical Sith...sucker shot..." she muttered between labored breaths as she glared at Lord Barton. She so despised him at that moment that he was the only one she see. She struggled shakily to her feet.

---------------

((my posT))

He glanced at the two who entered. A brief smile was flashed at Aero before he turned to the Jedi.

"Nice little scream you have there Jedi, did you scream like that when Aero killed you? Oh wait I was there." He walked over to her and lefted her up like he always did. He sat her on her feet and handed her the lightsaber she had dropped.

"Use this. Strike with it. Kill with it. I can feel the hate and rage growing withen you, slowly it was at first...but it has picked up the pace."

He moved back a few feet, his arms up just a bit to defend himself if she chose not to be like a Jedi and take the aggresive path.

Carnage.jpg

Seleck sat at the workstation terminal and began to fashion himself a new vibroblade. His head still reeled from the blow the Sith had struck him while he was caged. He did not understand why he had been abducted he had never even heard of the Sith apart from in childrens stories.

He considered trying to escape but soon reconsidered as he did not know where he was so if he ran where would he go.

Ending his musings he got back to work.

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

Winking at aero, who had been left standing in the room as if she was worth something close to nothing, nahstaa said

"I never knew he liked his lovers violent. Funny that he chose a jedi over a sith if thats the case though. He mustnt think much of your skills as a sith, If what im thinking is true. If your in the mood to come and meet my new apprentice, walk with me. Alternately, if your at the point where you want to kill something, im always up for a fight."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

The workstations' low hum that indicated its' working stopped and after a small confermation click sounded. Seleck ambled over to the station and picked up the finished vibroblade. He had requested the system to add a fine weave of Cortosis to the blades' edge, he did this because he knew of lightsabers and their ability to cut through any material bar Cortosis.

He then continued to survey his surroundings he saw the exit ramp and thought he could try to get it open before quickly reconsidering as it would surely be either locked alarmed or trapped well looks like i'm gonna have to sit this one through, mabye there could be benefits in joining this order...

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

Alora brought the Astra Mist out over Mimban, requesting permission to land. Given the correct clearance, the sheilded corridor was opened and she brought her ship down. I still have to get my ship shielded so I don't need to do that... She knew that Montar's ship had the special shielding, and wanted that for her own ship as well. Briefly she wondered where her old Master had gotten to, she hadn't heard anything about him for quite some time.

Leaving the cockpit, Alora went back to Darla, slipping her arms around her and holding her close.

"You ready?"

A mischievous smile crossed her face,

"I really want to test out the pheromones fully on Kakuto, will you be in it? Both of us to distract him we should be able to have him wrapped around our fingers in no time..." She laughed softly, kissing Darla's cheek, "I don't know what sort of confrontation you want with him, but if he's lulled by feminine wiles I'm sure you can talk out whatever it is you want to discuss with him."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Ikanya blinked, and found herself in hyperspace after a whirlwind of events. Things did have this uncanny knack for jumping past her mind when she hadn't had enough coffee...

That had to be it.

She sat down in the ship, and wondered if the other apprentice would talk to her.

((To space))

ikanya2.jpg

Alora was right...What was the point of being a woman if she couldn't use her body to her advantage? Darla had always dressed like a man, fought like a man...She had always wanted to be a hero like her dead father. More than anything she had neglected to use her feminine side. She worked aout regularly and new she had a good body. Ample curves and long, slender legs which she usually hid behind a flightsuit.

She was here at the heart of the Sith and she was completely confused. Did she want to make to or kill the Dark Lord? It felt like both at the same time.

Sitting on the ship talking with Alora Darlahad realised that there was a real attraction to her. The pheromones had made the attraction feel like some unearthly love, but there was a very real physical attraction. Darla knew that she could go through with it, but wasnt sure how she'd feel afterwards. She was afraid that the young woman that she'd wanted to save from the Sith would become more lost to her than ever.

"I think I'll need to wash and get changed." Darla was still wearing the blood stained shirt, combat boots and a long overcoat. Not very attractive. "do you have anything I could wear?"

Darla suddenly realised that if things went as far as they might..clothes werent really going to matter that much.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora laughed light heartedly,

"Sure I have, come..."

She led the way into her bedroom, pulling out several dresses that might suit. They were similar in build only Darla was slightly taller than she was.

"What about this one?"

She pulled out a clingy, deep necklined black dress with red roses embroided along the neckline, a lace insert across the bodice. She pulled out another as well, holding it up to herself, it was similar only didn't have a lace insert and it was a deep crimson, no trim. It had a tight fitting waist and flared skirt. She held it up against her and spun around laughing,

"And this one for me?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

OOC: Good job, that quality of posting is something that will take you far if you keep it up.

IC: Before Achzet had time to react, the swift stroke of punishment his apprentice had been expecting held its promise. Through the Force, Sauron reached out to touch Achzet's mass. Once a connection was established branches of lightning sparked out to slam into his apprentice. The punishment continued as Sauron's lecture went on. Even while in such high pain, Sauron expected Achzet to remember every word and the true meaning behind them.

"Perhaps you didn't understand my rules correctly. Any apprentice of mine is expected to be right the first time. Now I have to take time out of my own meal to teach you a lesson. In effect you have caused a scheduling trouble for both of us." Sauron said.

Even as he spoke the lightning began to increase. Soon the very skin on Azchet would be charing, "The biggest error you made my slave is that you expected failure. I could sense it the moment you entered the room that you know you weren't right and that you knew you would be punished. For this you are a failure. A true Sith never reacts to failure, whether it be in the past, present, or future. Don't anticipate it, don't dread it, don't think of it. A Sith always will be right, they will act right, they will think right. Anything else could easily mean death for you, and a waste of time for me."

Right as Achzet's body was begining to shut down, Sauron stopped and moved closer into a whisper, "Do I make myself clear?"

860910daer.jpg

Darla was smiling and laughing as Alora waltzed around with the dresses. She hadnt had this much fun in ages.

"Im sure they'll do us both nicely." Darla siad accepting the black dress from Alora.

As she sat on Alora's bed feeling this dress Darla admired the beautiful craftsmanship. It was a gramet of quality and beauty which she would surely look elegant in. As she sat with the dress Darla began to think of her mother...

It had been such a long time since shed seem her mother. Darla was sure that this was the type of thing her mother would have her in, if she'd had her way.

Shaking away the memory Darla began to undress. Her stained vest, combat pants and boots all hit the ground and Darla was left standing in her undergarments. White bra and a pair of black tight boxer shorts. Unlady-like. Not like something Alora or Darla mother would ever wear. Darla felt slightly self-conscious about her scars. Some were self-inflicted, other battle-wounds. There had been times when Darla hadnt felt as comfortable in her skin as she now did and she'd cut herslf to making the feeling go away. It was these scars that she was most conscious about. There was also the Scars where she'd been burned by Bishop's force-lightning.

Her history mapped out in lines across her body.

Other than those she was happy with her state of undress. She knew she had the type of figure other women would kill for. It was a body she had earned through exercise and disapline. She was proud to have people look at her body, not ashamed.

If she really likes me then the scars wont mean much to her...

"Im just going to freshen up beore I get dressed."

Darla walked towards the 'fresher dropping her bra to the floor, her back turned to Alora. All Alora got was a flash of breast from the side. Darla wasnt ready to bare all...at least not yet. She cloesd the 'fresher door before she got fully undressed and climbed into the shower. Taking a deep breath Darla let the hot water run over her body, washing away her worries with the grime.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora laughed again, her eyes travelled over her friends body, taking in the scars, noticing one in particular on her abdomen.

"That did leave a scar, I'm still sorry about that one. I've still the scar from you as well."

She slipped out of her crimson robes, standing there in just her black lace undergarments, and pointing to the scar that she had received in the fight they had been made to have so long ago. She couldn't help but watch her friend as she went into the refresher, shrugging her shoulders before removing the rest of her clothing and giving herself a once over at the sink. She had bathed before going into the Last Call so just freshed up at the sink. She went back to the bed where she had laid the dress out, taking her time before slipping into it without placing anything else under it... what would be the point if all went to plan?

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Aero sneered at Nahstaa. She looked at Shy-Ree and Ezekiel. "So he likes the violent type. He's not my property, but once he comes back to me, he'll have to be on his knees." She glared at Spider.

Moving her focus back on to Nahstaa, she declined his offer to engage in a fight. She knew his game. She didn't feel like playing it. The old cat and mouse game had bored her long ago.

"Master, I'll go with you to meet your apprentice..." Not looking over her shoulder, she left the Sith Lord and his Jedi Apprentice alone.

KR's head rested on the firm pillow on his bed. A kingly luxury, he thought, one that the simple Dark Lord did not need. It was not totally unwelcomed, though he was quite weary of it. He did not want to allow anything to soften him. His long and slender fingers threaded behind his head, his eyes wondering about the ceiling as he contemplated the course of action that would follow...

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif