Mimban

Darth Heretic

Time is an effervescent thing when referring to the dead, it vanishes before it can amount to a damn; such is the case of the recently-revived, ever-aging Sith Master John.

An index finger was the first thing to move in the newly made body, it was human and well done, not disfigured such as that of Prodiferous' or blind. It lacked the crippling injuries faired by the inhabiting soul. Even youth was restored... granting a newfound arrogance that had vanished with age.

It rose slowly from the resurrection chamber, the medical machinery being slowly willed aside by the slowly returning powers of the force.

"It has been a long slumber..."

The empty hands called to them a pair of cylinders, one of a tainted black darkness and the other of a silver lining. The blades ignited revealing the Master's unearthed lightsabers, black and crimson, respectively.

"...but we are awake, now."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The room revealed more of itself and the Sith gave a respectful nod to the Dark Lord...

"So it seems, old friend. Now, how may I perform for the glory of the Sith?"

"The days are slow, John. Time seems to drag on forever as I wait for the opportune moment to present itself. There is little to do, except gather your strength, fine tune youself to your new body, become stronger or perhaps make a hopeful on Cardia (Academy thread) a little wiser. There is also the matter of strategy, which you and I could discuss--as I am aware of our next target and all we have yet to do is decide how we are to crush it. What every you want to do, the choice is yours, John, but take a comm if you leave. I will surely need you in the not so distant future."

Kakuto gave a John a plain gesture, sitting back down on his throne to rest his head on his palm, slouching heavily to infer bordom..

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

"Very well, I might as well educate a young fool to pass the time. Send word to me when you are ready to make preparations. Until then, Dark Lord."

John walked away from the throne room taking a final glance of the bored highest-ranking Sith, enough to release a chuckle. An enslaved acolyte greeted the Master on his way to the hangar bay, a fortunate meeting for it gave John three things... a comm link, a ship and a fresh kill.

"Good day."

The new shuttle took off for Cardia...

The Astra Mist came out of hyperspace above the sith planet of Mimban, Alora asking for and receiving clearance to land. She brought her ship in, landing where she had taken off from not all that long before. She stood and left the cockpit, heading to where Syn was,

"There is a furnace here that you will go into. You will be locked in there until you have completed creating your crystal. Same instructions as before. The doors will automatically open when you're done. Come and find me when you're done."

She left the ship, heading to where she sensed the Dark Lord to be, in his throne room. Entering, she knelt before him, waiting to be acknowledged.

"Mi'Lord."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto smirked at Alora, taking mild amusement in her figure.

"I have been studying your movements for quite some time, Alora. You way of fighting by using seduction to deter is quite effective. Clever way to use your breasts as a weapon. I do have a present for you, in honor of your performance..."

His hand went into his robe, where he dug around for something long an cylindrical. Kakuto pulled out the strange object slowly, showing off what seemed to be a simple black tube with a great deal of exaggeration.

"Blow Dart!"

Quickly Kakuto put the weapon to his lips, blasting out a breath of air and shooting a dart into her forehead. Alora passed out instantly, dead weight on the cold stone floor.

"You know the drill."

Acolytes swarmed her body, picking her up and placing her in the medical ward. A small incision was made at the base of her neck, in which was planted a small spongy piece of synthetic flesh. It was attached to her jugular, where at it began pumping a large amount of pheromones into her blood stream. The chemicals permeated her flesh, giving her an unsensible odor that would drive men, as well as some women, wild. Because it was injected intravenously it would be particularly potent in her blood, and anyone who attacked her would find the more blood they drew the more heart wrenching it became to try to attack more, their sense pirated by uncontrollable lust.

Kakuto stood at her feet as they closed up the cut, pulling the dart out of her head and applying bacta to the hole to avoid scarring. The wounds would be all but gone in a matter of hours, detracting nothing from the natural beauty that was her tool.

"How do you feel?"

She hadn't even seen the dart coming as her head had been lowered in respect. The sting against her forehead was all the notice she had before blacking out.

Her waking was slow. A strange, warm sensation flowing through her veins. She felt different, finding the scent that reached her nostrils filled her with a desire that she couldn't work out.

Hearing the Dark Lord ask how she felt, she propped herself up, her eyes seductively travelling over him. That in itself was strange, she'd never wanted the Dark Lord before. She couldn't work out why suddenly she did, her hormones must be running riot. She'd just come from being with her lover so she couldn't work out why she would need a man, any man so intensely as she felt just then.

Alora could see the acolytes around the room, distinguishing now that she was in a medical ward. It had to do with the scent... she recognised the lusty expressions on the faces of the male acolytes, their nostrils flaring as they approached her, willing to do anything for her favours. A lazy smirk crossed her features, these men were anxious to do her bidding, willing to do anything just to be with her... she turned her attention to Kakuto, slipping off the hospital bed and swaying her hips seductively as she approached him. She raised her hand up to trail across the back of his neck, her voice husky and full of desire,

"I don't think it's so much how I feel, but what I want to feel..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto stood, grinning as Alora crawled over to him.

"It would seem that the Pheromones have an even greater effect on you than they have on others. Or at least they will until you body get accustomed to them."

The Dark Lord's eyebrow raised as her hand slid across the back of his neck. Kakuto wasn't sure if she had chosen the neck to be seductive or if it were because his armor stopped her from latching onto "other" things. Kakuto's hand slid along her cheek.

"Amusing."

Kakuto turned and began to walk away, leaving Alora cold and still wanting...

Smoldering eyes followed him out of the room, the acolytes approaching her as he left. So it was Pheromones that he'd had injected into her. Alora's hand went to her neck where she could feel the bandage. That he found it amusing made her furious and that fury cancelled out the desire she previously felt. Ignoring the acolytes that still surrounded her, she stormed out. One tried to follow only to get force choked and thrown into the wall, the sound of his neck snapping as he crashed into it.

She headed to where she was previously quartered, undressing and standing under the shower. She turned the cold water on and stood under it, silently raging at having been used for amusement. Part of her still desired him, while she knew it to be wrong. She would do whatever the Dark Lord required of her, even the most intimate of acts even though she knew that Tekkan would not like it. While Tekkan had her heart, her body was a tool of the sith...

Still, she couldn't help but wonder what was under his armour...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Aware of being watched, Alora tried to ignore him, instead raising the temperature of the water so that steam rose around her, disguising her body with the steamy mist. Her back to him, she secretly smiled, reaching over for her scented soap, then figuring that if he'd injected the Pheromones she should be able to use them. Concentrating on them, she figured she would test them out...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto pointed a finger at his neck in approximately the place where he new gland was, giving her a mild smirk.

You're not trying nearly hard enough. Simply letting me watch you wash yourself isn't going to work on somebody as strong willed as I. There is a nerve hooked directly to the gland, which will let you constrict it to force out a store of pheramone, increasing the effect almost two fold for a time. Use it too much, though and it's overall effectivness will fade.

She whirled around to face him, her violet eyes flecked with red as she realised he was taunting her. Determination became her resolve as she concentrated on just the right amount to release from the gland. Alora let her expression change again, more the sizzling temptress as she decided to taunt in return. Her hands instead of washing, became more a caress as she had them roam over her own body giving herself pleasure seeing as the Dark Lord didn't seem to want to join her... she knew that most men went crazy over watching a woman pleasure herself. She was hoping that between that fact and the pheromones it might make Kakuto slightly uncomfortable...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto's thin eyebrow stretched slightly. This was indeed quite entertaining to him.

Interesting start, however, I can't say I'm ready to peel my armor off and join you. As a matter of fact my armor is air conditioned, and to be honest I'd much rather stay where I am. You'll have to do better than that...

Fury made her eyes spark, desire and the pheromones becoming her tools. She would throw everything at him. Her unclad body casually, but tempting and seductively, stepped closer to him, her hands enticing him to look at her best assets. Another step closer, she began to exude the pheromones again (having had stopped doing so when his thoughts had touched her mind.) She let the force enhance her movements, knowing how strong the Dark Lord was she didn't try to influence him through it, only to bring his attention to where she wanted it to be.

Another step closer and she was close enough to touch him. She reached for his hand, lifting it up to rest upon her chest.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto sighed, hanging his head as his had was placed on her flesh. Try as he might he couldn't remove his fingers. He bit his lip, his willpower tested and his eyes now powerfully drawn to Alora's form.

"I yield. You seduction is unrivaled. Consider this the passing of your first test. In short order I will allow you the rights of a Sith Master, but you must pass some other tests first. There is, however, one more thing I'd like you to do first. This has shown considerable skill in will and determination on your part, however, it has shown little reflecting your mastery of the force. There is also a weakness."

Kakuto spoke with a intelligent, thought provoking tone, one that if heard would make you forget that his hand was all but attached to her chest.

"A being strong in the force can attune his emotions to block you out, blind himself to your sight, stop you from invading his desires. Through the force you must break down these barriers. If they close their eyes you must appear to them on the back of their eyelids. If they deafen themselves you must speak in their mind. If they try numb themselves to pleasure you must make them feel alive deep inside, shake them too the core."

Kakuto looked up at her face, the first time in several minutes.

"Practice."

"Practice Mi'Lord?"

Alora raised a delicate eyebrow. She had listened carefully to what he had said. Her thoughts returned to the battle at the dojo where she had fought Andon. With the pheromone's it would have been a more interesting battle indeed, she may have been able to convert him to the sith instead of him wanting her to turn jedi. That just left a terrible taste in her mouth.

"I'll be sure to."

She let a smile cross her face as she met the Dark Lords eyes, fully aware of where his hand still rested.

"You said this was my first test. What is the next one Mi'Lord?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Alora raised her eyebrow again, carefully and so that he wouldn't realise what she was doing, she sent a tendril of thought into his mind, aloud she continued,

"Women Mi'Lord? Oh yes, every man's fantasy, having two women throw themselves at each other and then at him..."

Further she reached, imaging her body in all it's glory into his mind while searching for something to use. Surprise almost made her lose focus as she recognised one who he imaged in his public mind. Her friend Darla. Grinning she continued as he had previously instructed, insinuating her image behind his eyelids, the desire, the pheromones and the thoughts, softly at first, soothing and sweet. He would want her... his fingers moved slightly from where they rested on her.

It was a difficult task to manage without him realising it...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto smiled as Alora used the techniques he had suggested to her. His mind inescapably focused on Alora, just as she had intended. He changed the subject, evading the tactic by changing the subject, though it was quite clear by his demeanor that she was succeeding.

"Yes, yes, men are horny, I know, now get moving. And be sure to put this on Holodisk as proof."

Kakuto dropped his hand to the side, finally mustering enough will power to take it off her breast. He turned his back and headed back to the throne room, pausing to add a simple,

"I'll be waiting..."

Alora grinned having suceeded to gain his attention.

"Yes Mi'Lord, I'll dress and be off. I shall leave my apprentice here to complete his task and return for him when I've completed my own task."

She stepped away from Kakuto, turning and letting him have his eye candy alittle longer while she got out another set of robes. As she dressed she sent a message to Syn, I'll be back for you. Once you've completed your crystal, make your saber and practice your skills.

She gave the Dark Lord another seductive smile as she passed him on her way back to her ship, her hips swinging in natural grace. As she warmed her ship up she thought of who she might try to entice. The Dark Lord had been thinking of Darla recently, a friend Alora hadn't seen for quite some time. Making her mind up, she sent her friend a comm, hoping to meet with her sometime soon.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Deep down in the basements of the sith temple, nahstaa looked at the workshop around him, and then at his hands. While he had been creating his new set of armour, he had had quite a few other ideas, and he could easily impliment them given enough space... Perhaps it would be worthwhile setting up a permanant workshop, taylored to his style of working, and his own requirements of a workshop.

His idea would take quite a bit of time though. If he were to make a workshop taylored to himself, he would have to make it an extension of himself literally. He would need to be able to plug into a central mainframe via his cybernetics, and control every single aspect of the shop completely.

Consulting the database that was directly linked to his brain, he pulled up the schematics of the temple, and found the perfect area. It was a drydock, used to repair various ships and large equipment that the sith used, but at the moment it was completely abandoned. As far as the records showed, no one had used it in the past 3 years, so he doubted anyone would need to within the next few weeks, and after that the drydock would be far more effective and efficient than any other drydock in the galaxy.

Closing down his schematics, nahstaa headed straight for the drydock, and had a look around. Reaching out with the force, he touched the minds of 20 of the temples acolytes, and ordered them to come to him at the drydock. When they all arrived, he began barking out a steady stream of orders at them, having various pieces of useless equipment and junk removed and materials and equipment brought up from various store rooms.

Once this task was complete, he set about creating all of the various frameworks he would need within the workshop, starting off mainly with a fairly large computer network, and a set of large lifting arms that were mounted on runners, giving them the ability to manouver around the entire workshop and hold things in place so that he could set up the rest of the workshop more easily.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Leaving his workshop to continue being set up by the acolytes, nahstaa made his way down to the medical labs. Pulling up various information about his own brain chemistry, along with some general studies of the human brain, and began constructing the program he would need.

Taking up some thin tubing, along with various small canisters, and also a small, thin ceramic box, nahstaa took all of the stuff with him into the throne room. Without speaking to KR, he sat down at a table, setting the stuff out before him. Out of each finger tip on his right hand, tendrils baring various instruments extended. Looking straight at KR, a manic grin on his face, nahstaa began laughing as the instruments began operating on his own chest, cutting away skin and bone in the center of it, and completely removing the sternum. Gently fitting the thin box into the center of his chest, he began running tubing through the top of it, using the tendrils to directly fuse the tubing into the main artery leading to the brain. From there, he began adding the small canisters of various chemicals, connecting them to a series of very accurate release valves, which where in turn connected to his internal computer.

Still grinning at the dark lord of the sith, nahstaa began fusing his ribs to the box, completely replacing the sternum. Once he had done that, he carefully grafted the skin he had peeled back onto the lid of the box, leaving him with a very strange looking chest. Now to test it out.

Tapping into his computer, he initiated the device in his chest, releasing a certain amount of a few key chemicals into his brain chemistry, altering the balance and tipping it towards the levels that would instill a state of euphoria.

Grinning at the dark lord, he washed off the bloody tendrils extending from his hand, before retracting them back into his fingers.

"There we are. I can now control my emotions via that wonderful computer you installed into me."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Kakuto took amusement as Nahstaa operated on himself in the throne room, almost like he were putting on a show, though much more twisted, and much more sick. Nahstaa's blood pooled where he stood, his crude methods of surgical implementation resulting in a great deal of it at the base of the throne.

"Fascinating addiction you are nurturing, Nahstaa. Mania operativa: the addiction to surgery, I believe it is."

The look on Nahstaa's face had been nothing short of disturbing, his eyes never Leaving Kakuto even as he tore open his own body.

"You are one screwed up little man."

Standing 6'4", nahstaa looked down at himself, and then back at the dark lord.

"Your the first person whos ever called me little before. I might recommend you avoid doing it again if you want to keep this temple in tact." Winking at the man he was still staring at, he headed back towards his workshop, to continue the construction. The acolytes had finished their part of the job, the rest was up to him. Sealing off all of the entrances and exits to the place, he plugged into the computer, and began picking up various pieces of equipment with the lifting claws, before securing them in place, and configuring each one carefully. Precision cutting lasers were fitted to runners, repulsor lifts installed at regular intervals on each wall, and on the floor. A conveyor belt was installed to carry parts out into the drydock, and various pieces of fairly large machinery were installed into the system.

A neighboring room was taken over as a store room for raw materials and various different parts, and a computerized storage system was fitted in so that anything stored in there could be mechanically moved into the workshop, or the drydock. Having finally finished the workshop, nahstaa began downloading schematics, computer programs and security codes onto the network, ensuring that he was the only person who would have access to any of this. Grinning at his creation, he had the system bring a length of durasteel into the workshop, and had the repulsorlifts hold it steadily in place, about a metre off the floor.

Setting various conditions in the lasers programming, he activated them, and very soon the metal was taking the exact shape he wanted, a hollow cross, with room for a power plug in the center of one side of the cross. Slowly building circuts and various other parts of a standard lightsaber, he slowly incorperated them into the design as he went, and when he was complete he had a four bladed lightsaber that would hook into his computer via his hands. This would mean he could adjust various qualities of each blade to suit his purpouses. Now all that remained were the crystals...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

He watched the forward view port as the last of the hyperspace streaks were cut out. He was once again over the planet he had been trained on for the most part. He quickly received permission to land before he brought the ship in.

He smoothly landed it in the docking bay he had landed it in before. He rose from his seat after shutting down all unnecessary systems. He moved back to where the two females where.

”œGet whatever it is you may have on this ship and follow me.”

Carnage.jpg

The room Ikanya had been placed into was relatively uncolorful. So... I'm with a Sith now, she thought grimly, proceeding to take a critic's eye to the room. Well, at least a relatively insane human's eye. She quickly noted that it had 523 roof tiles (one had broken off), and that the floor was unfortunately untiled.

So, what do you think of this?

She groaned and tried to turn off the voice in her head. All 152763 of them. Which was rather uneffective, unfortunately, as there were too many to turn off.

The girl flopped down on her bed and stared at the roof.

I wonder if I can get new clothes anywhere... perhaps something black.

I wonder how stupid it would be to consider leaving this room.

Probably pretty high up there.

I can't believe I ended up with a Sith who offered to train me. I mean, it was life or training, but still...

Oh, my head.

I need coffee.

"Make that, I really need coffee," the girl grumbled out loud, standing up and crossing the room to get the caff from a convenient cupboard. Is he my Master now, or is this just a temporary thing?

Oh well, perhaps I'll learn to kill people... that would be cool. Or Force-trick people into thinking I'm hot.

Now that would be odd.

She grinned tiredly at the door. Unfortunately for Ikanya, it was only a door and couldn't reply to her.

ikanya2.jpg

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't...

Trowa quietly monitored each of their minds. He made sure to make it so subtle that Shy could not tell, the other he had no worries about. Ikanya's mind seemed full of thought and”¦conversations?

He muttered to himself as he sat there”¦”

Carnage.jpg