Mimban

Darth Heretic

((Im getting really sick of this crap man. First ronin, now this.))

When nahstaa managed to pull himself out of his tormented slumber, and realise where he was, he instantly filled with dread. All he could remember was being tortured, tortured endlessly by the sith lord. His own screams filled his mind, pounding themselves home as his voice joined the screams in his mind. He needed to get back to the jedi. He had no idea how long he had been here, but he had to get out of this place.

Pulling himself to his feet, he brushed himself off, and checked himself over. He no longer posessed his lightsaber. He could still feel the force around him, but it was choked out with the atmosphere of hate and suffering that surrounded the unmistakeable architecture of mimban.

This place was full of hatred and suffering for him, and he needed to find a way out, and get back to the jedi. Moving to the door, he began to examine the lock, constructing an image of it inside his mind with the force.

Slowly he figured out how the thing worked, and began to push pin by pin into place.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Renin paused for a moment and then disignighted his saber. He clipped the handle to his belt and turned his face to normal. The Sith Lord clamped his hands together and smiled.

"Hey, lets practice on what to do when going on a surprise attack. A drill you might say."

He lead them into an armory and stood with his arms crossed. Armor laid on the tables. They were to fit their sizes and were designed for Dark Force users. The armor was a black color with a silver trim. Renin waited as he spoke.

" Place this armor and grab the extra lightsabers. Lets do this quickly! Im timing you!"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

*Arriving much later than previously expected, the Imperial dropships touched down on the outskirts of the Sith Temple. The gift from Cineon, new Emperor, was delivered by Raiden, a lowly grunt of the Empire. Raiden left, knowing that no words needed to be exchanged. He continued by heading for the next of his targets...*

Skykin rushed to one of the tables, quickly sheathing his newly constructed weapon as he ran. He quickly grabbed the closest suit of armor and struggled into it before grabbing one of the extra lightsabers and turning to the Sith Lord, ready, although he didn't like the feel of the armor. He would probably get used to it, though. He wondered what was going on, why was the Sith suddenly interested in armor and lightsabers?

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

It started slowly. The rythematic pulsating of the force flowing through him as he prepared for battle, the dim glow of his twin blades and the soft hum of the sabers vibrating in his clenched fists. These were comforts well known to him. The Sith slowed his breathing, tamed his heart rate and scanned the darkness for whatever was next. They were here - hidden in the shadows, eluding his senses as they fell methodically between every pillar, every crevice. Exhaling softly, he crouched defensively against the wall at his back and waited. They would show himself eventually - and he would be ready.

[Quick Post -- doing stuff]

Edited by Guest

P3UXctm.gif

*Seeing that his ships finally arrived, a couple of his Sith Acolytes go to work, modifying one transport slightly, then loading it with a few choice items.*

"Good thus far. Now, less complicated- use the force more broadly. Push out in a radial pattern, then do it again, only pulling. Practice on the mechanical arm. After that, we'll have a test."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Xyn focused himself, then suddenly lurched his hand out, using the Force to push the mechanical arm - which hit the wall behind Kakuto with a smash.

Xyn focused again, then focused on his surroundings... Then he felt the arm through the Force and called it to him.

And it hit him right in the forehead!

"Ow!" Xyn said as the arm hit him. At least he had used the Force.

goldensigcontestaward.gif

"Good. Next challenge."

*Kakuto pulled up his sleave for his left arm. He bit down, anticipating that this was a bad idea.*

"I want you to use the force to trear off my arm. Right at the elbow. I need to make room for my mechanical one. Now, go for it..."

Tear... tear his arm off?

Xyn nodded, but had no idea why someone would want a mechanical arm instead of a flesh arm.

Xyn reached out through the Force and felt his Master - radiating with the Force - with power, with strength, with demand. Then he felt Kakuto's arm...

Then he concentrated on the elbow down... And used the Force to constrict it... The outside layer of skin shrivelled up and ripped apart... Xyn tightened his Force grip, causing blood to squirt out in all directions...

Xyn unleashed his hate, his anger, his hungar for power!

Kakuto's arm's bones crushed beneath the grip. Xyn brought his hand down and so came down Kakuto's arm, right to the floor with a thud.

*Kakuto bit down in pain as his limb was severed by his apprentice. It was a good pain, having come out the flawless excecution of an order. It showed that his apprentice was learning quickly, as Kakuto had anticipated. Kakuto held out his right hand and called the mechanical arm to him. The device sprang to life, small tentacle like protrusions slithering out of the end and grasping at Kakuto Ryu's bloodied stump. The arm embedded itself in Kakuto Ryu's elbow, metal meshing with his flesh on it's own accord. Kakuto cringed as the nerves were fused to the machine. Kakuto moved every finger once, then flicked his wrist to transfigure it into a hookshot and back, then once more check and see if his lightsaber was still there. It was a complicated piece of machinery, and it had served him well numerous times.*

"Good job. Now, though, we have some errands to run. We're going to work out some diplomatic things with the empire. You will come with me, as will a few others. Follow."

*Kakuto turned, still lightly testing and adjusting his arm as he walked. He went to one of the newly arrived dropships and boarded, waiting for the others to catch up...*

Xyn nodded and followed...

Outside the dropship, Xyn was back into his normal equipment and clothing.

Covered by a dark cloak was a dark tunic, dark pants, dark boots, dark gloves, and a utility belt, which contained all sorts of "save-the-day" gadgets. Holstered and hidden were also two twin blasters, illegally modified to pack an extra punch.

Xyn boarded the ship, and awaited further instruction.

Quietus had spent most of the time at the temple in meditation, focusing on his powers and the events that would lead to the future. Yet at the same time, he watched everyone at the temple through the force. It was only when he felt The Dark Lord board the newly arrived transports that Quietus removed himself from meditation.

Walking through the halls in silence, Quietus had an odd sort of smirk on his face. He had seen what would happen next, and it was glorious.

Walking outside the temple, the Sith Master boarded the transport that waitied for him, and settled in, ready for the events to come.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Having finally picked his way through the lock, nahstaa took two steps back, and thought about how he was going to do this. The sith temple hadnt changed much at all since he had been here, so he aught to be able to find his way to the hangars, but he was more worried about any obstacles that might be in his way, such as sith masters and the like.

Spreading his awareness out through the force, he could feel the fading presence of three sith in a transport of some kind. Feeling his way throughout the temple, he couldnt seem to find any of the sith, and decided to take this opportunity while it lasted.

Ripping open the door, He began jogging towards the hangars, continually searching the path ahead of him for force users. Managing to make it to the hangar without any encounters, nahstaa boarded the closest ship, checking it over quickly for any signs of traps.

Firing up the ships engines, and letting them warm up while he went through the start up procedures, Nahstaa opened a comm channel to the one person he could think of that would help him, and took off into space.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Trowa watched as he moved out and waited for him to attack. As he was starting to move for it, Renin told them not too. To instead pull on these suits and grab the sabers. He ran over and sat down his weapon as he pulled on the suit. He grabbed the saber and placed it at his side. He then looked at his newly crafted weapon and placed it on his other side...Standing there waiting for his next order.

Carnage.jpg

((About time. Lets move))

Renin stared at his group. All warriors at heart. They are all one person. If they were to loose one, they wouldnt be able to hold together. The Sith Lord smiled proudly agian as they stood waiting for orders. He led them out of the armory and then out of the temple. They reached out side where a Imperial Pilot stood waiting. He gave Renin a salute and then spoke through his helmat.

" Sir, a ship is ready for you and your group. This way."

He took off and began to jog, leading Renin and the three apprenitces to a giant carrier where they aboarded. They walked inside and went into a room, where there was a long dinning table.

Renin sat and motioned for every one else to too. He waited for them to be seated for he had much to talk about with them.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Syn finally let himself relax a little as their meals arrived. Dinner with the group hadn't really been that terrible so far, but he wasn't optimistic enough to hope that Renin would let it pass uneventfully. Syn had changed little in the days since his capturing, except to get wiser - but then hadn't they all? Syn would remain without a word being said until everyone was seated and comfortable and his master had delivered further instructions.

"Hm, I wonder whats going to happen next."

P3UXctm.gif

Skykin followed Renin into the room and took one of the chairs. When the food arrived he hurriedly ate, having not had anything to eat in several long, miserable days. As he ate, the faces of his family came unbidden to his mind, accompanied by pain, and ultimately, anger. They had done nothing, they hadn't deserved to die...

His dark eyes narrowed in hate; he still didn't know who was responsible for their deaths, but he would find out. And when he did ... they would die, so help him, they would die...

Suppressing his anger, he finished up the rest of his food quickly and looked to Renin, waiting to know what the team was to do next.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Aero had followed several hours behind the small group that sat eating. Landing, and entering the building, she went and acknowledged them. Taking a seat, she smiled weakly, "Sorry... a little late. Better late than never." Shrugging, she waited for whatever was going to happen next.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

((Alright Im going, BK is taking to long.))

Renin looked at the women who rudley walked in. He uncrosed his fingers away from his face and pointed one hand at her. He clutched his hand into a fist and gave her a disdinguished look on his face. The Sith Lord began to choke the girl slowly. He wrapped the force around her air pipes and closed them slowly. Renin smiled as he spoke through the force, letting his words run through her head.

"You lack in politeness is disturbing. Walking into my carrier with out being invited. Now what do you say, girl?

Renin grasped the force tighter around her throat.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

With Renin choking her, she felt like she was going to pass out. Putting her hand to her throat, she tried to suck air in, but failing. Attempting to speak, she finally gasped out, "I... can't... talk... with... you... choking... me..."

Ezekeil watched as he used the force to slowly killed the girl. A small smile crossed his face as her life slowly drifted away into nothingness. He could feel a craving in him for that kind of power. To literlly hold someones life in the palm of your hand.

One day....one day I will have that kind of power. And when I do. I will be the best.

He continued to watch as Renin killed the person. Then he recognized her...it was Aero.

"Mmm this will be fun, very fun indeed.

Carnage.jpg

Renin smirked and lifted her into the air. He threw his hand to the side and slammed her into the wall that was behind her. His eyes glanced on to her, as he stood up. His long white hair flowed through the air as he slowly walked up to the girl. He picked her up by the throat and slammed her into the wall once agian.

" Do you know nothing? Your big mouth isnt the only thing that can be used for speaking!"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The wind had been knocked out of her and pain was overwhelming her. Glaring at Renin she used her energy to attempt to stand. Clearing her throat she said, "What the hell is your problem?! What the hell did I do to you?!" Glaring at the smirking idiot off to the side. She noticed him take what seemed like an interest. She felt intense hate rise up in her. Then she noticed his eyes... she had seen them some where before...

Before Aero could look any deeper, Renin dropped her from his grasp and turned with his eyes closed. He looked at the group but directed his words at the girl.

" You can go with us...Falcon."

Renin walked out of the room and into the cockpit. He gave a direct motion to the pilot and then walked back to the new four people group.

" Alright ladies and gentlemen. We are off. Wait here until I give my direct orders back to you."

With that said, the carrier lifted from the planets surface and flew into its atmosphere. The ship quickly made a jump to Lightspeed and left the planet.

((Going to space))

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The stars shone all around in space, above Mimbin. It was peaceful and quite...a ship made its drop out of hyperspace. Spider watched from the main view port as the ship dropped out of hyperspace and the planet came into view.

"Hmm, quite the view...but I've no time for sitting around."

The ship entered the atmosphere and flew over the surface until it arrived at the temple. The droid commed the tower and requested an area to land. Shortly after the ship landed and the exit slowly opened up. Spider made his way out of the ship, he stumbled and tripped. His balance hadn't readjusted yet. He collapsed and fells down the ramp.

Three men rushed in and took him to the med bay. They began the procedure immediately. The only thing he saw was flashes of light here and there...and the pain. It was a white hot searing pain running first throughout his arm, and then it crossed and spread. His entire body ached.

He woke up after they were finished. His body felt...somehow wrong. Unnatural. Droids were moving around him, working on things here and there completely ignoring him.

"What...what happened to me?" His eyes were glazed over as he rose up. "I...I have a mission to complete. I must go..."He tried to get up but his bodies balance was yet again off. He looked to the side, something was wrong...he had his arm cut off earlier before but it was there now...

He looked to his hand on the other side. It was there...but it wasn't flesh and blood it was metal and wires. He flexed and it moved just like his old hand if not faster.

"That Jedi...I must....he began to scream...Kill her!" He moved across the room faster then he had ever moved before, he thrust his hand deep into the droid and began ripping it apart with his bare hands. The guards at the door moved towards him with rifles drawn.

He spin out of the way of the first shot as it hit another droid on the other side of the room. As he spun out of the way he went low and shoved his hand into the droid from the bottom going up.

He caught its blaster before it hit the ground and blew the other one apart. Sparks flew everywhere the room was a smoldering mess.

Spider dropped the blaster, turned on his heal and grabbed a set of clothes. After he slipped them on he walked towards the door, grabbing his dagger on the way out.

He went to the armory. "Hmm, send me out to fight without at least one thermal detonator." A sadistic smile crossed his face as he looked upon all of the weapons in the room.

He grabbed two duffel bags and a comm. He turned the comm to the local channel and commed the basement guards.

"I need the...things in the basement loaded up on a drop ship in the hanger. Inform me when you are done."

After five or ten seconds a voice returned his comm. "Yes sir. We will inform you right away."

He began loading up all kinds of daggers, thermal detonators, vials of poison. As he was finishing gathering it all up, his comm went off and informed him that the ship was ready to go.

As he was walking towards the door something caught his eye...a flame thrower...one that you could place on your wrist...

"Oh, fun fun items on the list." He grabbed a couple of them and loaded up some fuel as well. He threw his two duffel bags over his shoulder and began walking towards the hanger...He knew that if he still had his normal hands and arm that he wouldn't even be able to lift the two bags.

"Hmm, I should really get something for Aero as well..." He walked up into his ship and dropped his bags. He found the nearest man.

"Prep it for take off, I need to go grab a few more things." He quickly went off on his search. It didn't take to long to find what he was looking for, he saw a man in the hallway carrying a Single crimson rose.

"Excuse me sure, mind if i take that off your hands?" He quickly slid up beside the man, and pulled out his dagger. He cut off the mans hand and caught the rose in the air.

A single drop of blood landed on the rose. "Thanks, your corporation is appreciated.

Spider walked towards the hanger whistling to the tune of the mans blood curdling screams as he lay back their bleeding to death.

He quickly boarded his ship and took off, the engine roared as he headed into space. He punched in the correct numbers and made the jump to hyperspace, soon he would be back at the dojo with his new cargo.

Carnage.jpg

The Sith Lightning, a name that no matter how fitting Zane found thoroughly unimaginative, pulled out of hyperspace and began to land. Zane, however, had other ideas. With the remaining strength that resided in his body, he stretched his energy out to the belly of the monstrocity. He felt the energy of the ship's core, felt the power of the thing traveling all around him. He found the weak spots of the core, and dug his mind into them, doing his damnedness to crush the conduits. The ship began blaring red alerts, stating there was a problem in the engine.

He grinned rather maliciously, and tightened his mental grip on the conduits until they snapped. The engines failed and the computer that was running the monstrocity shut down. It was only a matter of time before the prize ship of the Emperor would crash in the side of the Sith Temple.

Despite himself, despite the unimaginable pain it caused him, he laughed.

"If...I had told him...the pain felt good...I wonder if he'da stopped...

"Next time...Cineon...you're gonna have to kill me a little harder..."

The devastation from the ship crashing into one of the wings of the Sith Base would be quite pricey to repair.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

OOC:

The Sith Lightning, a name that no matter how fitting Zane found thoroughly unimaginative, pulled out of hyperspace and began to land. Zane, however, had other ideas. With the remaining strength that resided in his body, he stretched his energy out to the belly of the monstrocity. He felt the energy of the ship's core, felt the power of the thing traveling all around him. He found the weak spots of the core, and dug his mind into them, doing his damnedness to crush the conduits. The ship began blaring red alerts, stating there was a problem in the engine.

He grinned rather maliciously, and tightened his mental grip on the conduits until they snapped. The engines failed and the computer that was running the monstrocity shut down. It was only a matter of time before the prize ship of the Emperor would crash in the side of the Sith Temple.

Despite himself, despite the unimaginable pain it caused him, he laughed.

"If...I had told him...the pain felt good...I wonder if he'da stopped...

"Next time...Cineon...you're gonna have to kill me a little harder..."

The devastation from the ship crashing into one of the wings of the Sith Base would be quite pricey to repair.

Several things, Zane.

1. Once you are captured, you cannot legally escape, you are incapacitated until released or killed.
  2. You were not to be sent to the Sith base, my base is the Imperial base.
  3. My ship has no conduits or engines. It is a living creation; a Zenoma Sekot seedship. It's primary systems do not rely on technology in any way. Even if you were in the condition to do such things to my ship, you could never do anything to disable or destroy it.
  4. You are not here, and after having consulted with Will, it will be assumed that you were never brought here, and that the actions Kakuto posted never happened in correspondance to your never being here.

Sorry for the all OOC post, but being as I'm not here, I cannot post IC. I hope I cleared this up.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.