Mimban

Darth Heretic

"A scar hurts you so much? You're weaker than you look." Xyn gave a short laugh. "A scar... Such a small thing. Pathetic one should get such pains that he needs to cower in a corner and wait for it to go away."

"You use your scar for pity, don't you? Such a simple thing - using it as a tool. Don't you!?"

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Jak got up. Walked over to Xyn grabbed him by the throat, and began to beat him against the walls, until his face was bleeding.

"You, DARE to insulte me." Jak smiled an evil grin."You most likely have your problems. I care not for them, but you asked me a question. I answered you. Then you mock me. You are lower than dirt, worse than a Hutt."

Jak dropped the man to the floor and spit on his face.

"Now whose laughing?"

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

[[OoC : Since you have taken the initiative to just drop me to the floor without me even saying what I'd do in reaction, I'll do the same.]]

Xyn got up and kicked Jak in the back, and followed as he flew into the wall infront of him, crushing his face and causing him to bleed.

"I have a death sentence on 12 systems!"

"I don't care for your scar - I don't care for your name-callings - I don't care for your life - remember this!"

He went over to the man and punched him in the face, breaking his nose, and kneed him in the stomach, and watched as he went down onto the floor in pain. He spit on the man's face, kicked his head, and went over to his corner of the cell.

"Touch me again and I will kill you."

Ezekiel burst out in laughter as Jak beat the man...

"Now who's laughing?"

"I believe I was Jak."

A large smurk was on his face now.

Then the man began to retaliate...Ezekiel burst out laughing once again...tears formed in his eyes from it all.

Carnage.jpg

"Touch me again and I will kill you."

Skykin jumped to his feet, he was really starting to not like this guy. "I would be more than happy to help him," He growled. His voice low and threatening and his fists slowly clenching at his sides. With a final glare in his ((Jak's)) direction, he walked over to the one who had been attacked ((Xyn)), "You all right?"

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Xyn offered his hand to Skykin - "Fine, thank you. Xyn Ossek, nice to meet you." Finally, another sane one in the group. It seems this one had the sense to befriend Xyn instead of become his enemy - a smart move, to say the least.

Alora ate the meat, stretching her senses, relishing in the dark energies that surrounded the temple. While she had her memories now restored, she had been changed by her past experiences and fully intended to use all of what she had learnt, the cunning as well as the more forceful powers. It would be a new experience for her to train another, but she felt up for the challenge.

"Tell me Nahstaa, what training have you received so far? Tell me about yourself."[/i]

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Skykin accepted the proffered hand and nodded, but still, he didn't smile. He doubted he would be smiling again for a very long, long time... "Skykin Tarkhek," He didn't feel the need to say anything else at the moment so he fell silent, keeping a wary eye on the man in the corner...

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Jak watched the two befriend eachother. Jak leaned against the wall. He had cleaned the blood from his face and put more cloth on his wounds. Jak waited in darknees for his master to return. He knew Renin would take him from the hellish pit, to train him as a Sith. Jak smiled to himself as he imagened killing the Jedi. Jak finnaly fell asleep.

Soon Jak woke the group was still there. Ezikiel was still awake on the floor the two he cared not. Jak thought.

Im going to be here awhile why not befriend Ezikiel.

Jak remembered meeting him the first time. Ever since then Jak knew that some day he would be a evil as him. Or even better.

Edited by Guest

vendetta2.jpg

Xyn noted to himself that Jak was now trying to befriend the other hopeful in this "cage". He turned towards Skykin, and whispered silently in his ear,

"Look at Jak, trying to form an alliance with the only one who hasn't embarassed him. A pathetic life form - one I shall work to get rid of if we ever get out of this hell-hole."

Skykin wasn't so sure that he would "work to get rid of" the other guy, but he knew that he definately would try to avoid him at all costs. "I would be happy to just get out." He muttered, his comment only audible to Xyn.

((Edited for grammar))

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

"Very true, but by the way it looks - we'll be in here for a while. And I'm guessing we should behave from here on out - not to further anger the people outside, controlling our fates." Xyn whispered back to Skykin.

He hated Jak, and he hated the cage. More hate added to his never-ending list. A list he would soon take action on - deep, dark action.

Jak walked over to Xyn.

"Listen, we got off on the wrong foot. I was hopeing we could put this behind us, because we are going to in here for awhile, and I dont want enemies."

Jak waited for a comply.

vendetta2.jpg

Xyn pondered on Jak's comment. He is scum - but I could use him... I could use him to my advantage... And then get rid of him...

But he is a fool! A tool! Crushing him like a bug would be much more satisfying...

"I'll put it behind me - until we're out of here. Then it'll be right with me again." Xyn said coldly, but clearly. He turned his face away from Jak, as if dismissing him.

I want out of here... Now... Why are they torturing me in this small cell!? What is their point?

Wait... No... This is what they want... For me to break down - to be weak when they want to feed off of me for whatever their purpose. I must stay strong... I must hate...

Jak nodded his head in acknowlegement. He walked over to his cornor.

"Atleast now I can get some sleep."

Jak smiled as he closed his eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

vendetta2.jpg

Thinking for a moment, he wasnt sure if he wanted to tell a complete stranger of his past, but then again, if she was going to be his master, she would need to know. Sighing, he said

"I was originally brought to this place by tarrian. Having been trained by tarrian for a few months, i completely snapped, and turned to the jedi. I was trained by Ben'a solo, and knighted, before slowly falling back to the darkside for a few different reasons. Tarrian found me once again in the floating gardens of ithor, and i chose to complete my training as a sith of my own free will.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the crystal he had created in the furnace that was in the lower levels of the temple. Setting it on the table, he said

"She brought out my rage, and taught me to control it, somewhat. I still need to construct another lightsaber, although that wont be too hard, I've made them quite a few times before. Basically, ive been trained in all the basic force powers, and im proficient with a lightsaber. I havent really been trained in anything that the sith learn, and the jedi dont."

Finishing off his rather large hunk of meat, he waited for his new master to finish her dinner.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Bored and sensing a rise in emotions and malice below, Faust again drifts down towards the holding cell with the trainees. From outside he peers in once more, making a split decision and trusting his instincts for mischief.

"My, my," Faust's voice echoes, grating in its mechanical fashion. "I never thought one cell could so comfortably fit so many... How fascinating." His glowing blue eyes stare in, fixing on Trowa, Skykin, Xyn, Syn, and the sleeping Jak. "Herded in there like sheep." A white grin flashes out, showing fang like teeth from beneath his dark hood. "Unfortunately, the dark side is for the wolves and the herd is to be preyed on. The strong will always rule the weak. It will be survival of the fittest for you, should you survive the early phases of your training."

A low, inhuman laugh rumbles through the chamber as he sets the game into motion, solely for his own amusement.

Now! The Sith's voice reverberates in the he heads of the assembled hopefuls, causing even Jak to stir in his sleep with the image impressed into his dreams. The voice is crueler, forcing itself in their minds, twisting and violating the innermost part of their being with its oppresive presence. This will be your first test. You are all aspiring to be part of the Dark Brotherhood of the Sith. You will consecrate yourselves in blood. Though none of you have the abilities to use the force yet, this will show your character. Choose one of your number and SLAY THEM! Slay the weak one with your barehands! Only with this murder and exercise of power can you prove your worth to the brotherhood.

Leaving the hopefuls to their task, Faust steps back, watching and waiting for the first trial to begin.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Ezekiel stood in the cornor watching the others...He began to hear the voices...the laughter that reverbrated off the walls...telling him to kill. He wanted to kill, but who to kill. To kill the weak? They are all weak are the not?

He decided to wait and see what happened for a bit...waiting for the right time to strike at one of them. The first one to present his weakness would die.

"I will not die because of one of them. I will not die here. I will find a way out or a way to go deeper into the Sith's operation. All of these....things in his cell would either die at anothers hands...or if he it comes to it his...of course he could just get bored and kill them anyways...

He looked around the room at the others and chuckled a bit at them...things would be intresting soon.

Carnage.jpg

Syn took interest in the Sith's words, it deeply amused him to see such an order placed. A grin would carve itself along his face as he was already able to analyze strengths and weaknesses due to the fact that this bunch never stopped talking - showing what triggers what emotions. It was a good thing that Syn had actually made something of his previous life to understand such matters;

All creatures require a source of fuel to convert to energy in order to accomplish any goals and task they are destined to accomplish. There are many kinds of source that many different creatures uses to live, some uses water, sun, food, and even some use air as a source of energy.

Creatures of evil feed off fear, ill will, and greed, where a sufficient amount is available due to the current state existing in the world. Syn while isolated in this restricted cell was able to understand this and sit in the back - drawing ambition and the will to murder whomsoever made the first mistake.

"First one to touch me - Dies..."

P3UXctm.gif

((Editing for Mistakes on idenity. Hopefuls, do what he says))

Renin stood up to see he wasnt needed to be with Alora. He walked from kitchen and down the halls. He felt like he was needed down where the hopefuls were.The end of his robe dragged behind him as he made his way to the stairs of cells down below. He walked down the stairs with a worried looks on his face, for he felt a distrubance. When he reached the cells he found Faust standing and talking to the hopefuls. He listened carefuly and then smirked an evil smile.

Another evil laugh ran through the heads of the hopefuls. This one was as twisted as the last. His voice echoed and whispered, but Renins mouth didnt move. He just wore a large smile on his face as he stared into the cells.

Yeeess.....Yeesss...There are five of you. One of you is to die. But which one? You five must choose on who will be the fifth who dies.

Renin crept up to the cells and smirked into the cells. The Sith Lord stood waiting and watched for their movement.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Xyn took the initiative and lunged at Jak, smashing his body into the wall, his face being crushed by the impact, causing his nose to break and teeth to be knocked out. Xyn turned him around and grabbed him by the throat - squeezing, making him suffer - choking him slowly, coldly.

Xyn spat in Jak's face, then released his hand from Jak's throat, and took his enemy by the hair, and dragged him onto the ground, although gently. Then Xyn placed his foot right on Jak's fragile neck. The hate was rushing through him - the hate of Jak - this cage - he could finally unleash it for the better of his situation.

"You have displeased me with your antics - just by your voice - I can tell you are weak, foolish, scum!" Xyn said in a cold, low voice, "Now, foolish Jak, you will die..."

The pressure of Xyn's foot to Jak's throat increased... every... second...

*Kakuto walked up on the cage full of hopefuls. It was quite entertaining to watch them bicker and begin to fight one another. He took great interest in Xyn Ossek, watching with a sort of fatherly pride as he beat the living hell out of Jak. His anger was by far the greatest, and his means by far the strongest. He was the pick of the litter, so to speak.*

"When this is over- he is mine for training."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Jak bard his teeth the fangs showed blood streaming through them. Jak through off his gloves to reveal long pionted claws, almost wolf like. Jak dung his claws in the calf of Xyn. He smiled still bareing his fangs. Jak through Xyn off of him. Jak lunged on him like a wolf and bit his neck. The blood filled his mouth. Jak released his neck, and slowly began to tare away Xyn's skin layer by layer.

"Now you disturbe my sleep. You will pay,not only you disturbed me. You tryed to kill me."

Jak glared at Xyn's friend and groweled. Warning him not to try anything.

Jak was full of hate. He had put the hate for Xyn behind him. Then he decided to kill Jak. Oh that will not happen. Jak will use what he swor not ot use. He will use his god given weapon. His animal side. He wolf instincts. The claws and fangs and speed.

Edited by Guest

vendetta2.jpg

"AAAHHH!! How dare you, you piece of poodoo!" Xyn said as he ripped Jak off from him. Xyn took Jak and kicked him in the face - causing his face to start to drip with blood. A punch onto his face - another - full of hatred - full of purpose!

Xyn gave Jak another one to the face, and another, and threw him against the wall. The beast clawed him, but Xyn ignored the pain, even when Jak managed to bite into his arm. He kneed Jak in the stomach, and knocked him on the back of his head.

"I said, you damn fool," Xyn said as he started punching Jak in the stomach - repeatedly - over and over - more fierce each time - full of anger! "You will die..." he repeated himself in a cold, low voice, putting fear into Jak's mind, as well as pain into his body.

Xyn picked up the body and threw it across the room as hard as he could, and Jak went head first into the wall. The crack was heard, the damage could be seen.

The scum was dead.

Heavily breathing, Xyn laughed, an evil, cold laugh, filled with the same hatred and anger he used to beat the living hell out of Jak. He leaned against the wall and relaxed himself. A day's work, well done.

((OCC)) Umm. I dont think you can kill me right away.

IC: Jak tryed hard to dodge the attacks. He was sucessful most of the time. The spped he had prevaled. He lunged again, and again, each time tareing more flesh from the human. This time Jak thrust his claws deep into the Stomic of Xyn. Feelin the orgind inside. Jak tore at them. Jak bit deep into his leg. immobilizing him.

vendetta2.jpg

((OCC: Nope. He sure can kill you that fast. Can and did. See you in three days, Jak. Don't post again or I'll have to get a mod. You may disregard Jaks last post.))

*Kakuto applauded the murder of Jak. Truly Kakuto chosen wisely in backing Xyn.*

"That's quite enough. You four, the time has come for you're initiation. You are brought here to become Sith. Whether or not you want to become a Sith is of no consequence. You will do, or you will die."

*Kakuto pointed at Renin.*

"Open the cage."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif