Carida

Darth Heretic

Jambe continued to walk around the base feeling out of place. 'What do I have to do to find someone to train me' He kept walking not stopping to look at anything. Walking through random doors keeping his one hand on his blaster. 'I'm sure that won't do any good if I get attacked but at least it would keep the attacker at bay for alittle bit.' he continued to think to himself.

'Come, my dear. It is time for us to leave. I think I have found a place where I might regain my standing in the Force. We shall go to Foy.'

*Geki proceeds to the Sundered Heart and orders the transport to follow the craft. He awaits Alora's order to take the craft into hyperspace.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

With her apprentice sent into his assigned room within her ship, Alora headed into the cockpit of The Sundered Heart, ordering her droid, KD-2 to input the co-ordinates for Foy. With the ship prepped for flight, the pleasure yacht lifted off, soon leaving the planet for it's next destination, the transport filled with slaves, following along behind them.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"As I said before it is a wonderful piece of technology, and I am pleased that you, a Chiss of such high standing would allow me to use this craft. And shall do everything in my power to find out how it arrived in the Black Sun hangar and report my findings to you."

Pouring himself another glass of wine, the Black Sun agent pressed it gently to his lips and swallowed another mouthful. If he did not stop he could become addicted to this sweet nectar. Setting the glass upon the table, he leaned forward cracking his neck slightly.

"At this time I am in no position to offer any services or goods from my organization. For now, I am here to settle the current position and feelings between our respective organizations. Once I have made my findings, I am to report to my superiors and they will give me clearance to offer services and goods. So if you could enlighten me as to the Empires current position regarding my....empire if you will."

"As of now the Black Sun has no standing with the Empire. You may have caused us a brief moment of chaos a few months ago however, you are in no position anymore to threaten us." spoke the Chiss very much wanting this meeting to end if nothing was to come from it, "Therefore, we have you held in a neutral zone much like the rest of the Pirates, Smugglers, and Organizations of this Galaxy. No need to worry, we have no aggressive feelings nor passive ones at this moment. You are in the clear and free to leave at any moment."

The Chiss stood up and made a small bow to the BS Agent before exiting the room. However, something flickered to his mind and he turned back to Darkholme.

"Tell your superiors however, if they wish to make an act of good will toward the Empire, that the Hutt Crime Syndicate has come to twitch our last nerves and any assistance they may be able to provide on the matter would be...rewarded."

With his final comment aside the Chiss spent little time lingering as a sudden image came to his mind from Geki. And with this premonition came a messenger boy all to eager to inform Nokrt of Geki's command. But the Chiss could no longer feel him in system and made his way to the bridge.

COMM TO ALL IMPERIAL/SEED FORCES:

"All Imperial Forces, Our Emperor requires some resources. I have plotted a course for Dathomir. Get all men of importance to a ship and prepare for lightspeed."

-------------------------------------------------------

"It seems as if we are needed men. Our experience in combat will allow us to reach our full potential and wriggle out any weak components of the squad. Load up and get aboard a transport. Scubby, you are in lead here. I will only be communicating through comm from this point forward."

He saluted the man and made his departure to his Star Destroyer above the system prepping it to go and giving his signal to the Grand Admiral.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

COMM TO LORD MACLEOD:

------------------------------------------

"Admiral, keep the Acklay II over Carida, you are to watch over this planet in my absence."

-------------------------------------------

With that the Grand Admiral gave the signal and a small fleet of Imperial Ships jumped to hyperspace.

SOCeTJx.png?1

::The Eidolon, one of the most confidential research projects in the Empire, had finally arrived home in its full glory. The Eidolon was a sleek new version of the Star Destroyer, redesigned to be more efficient in power use and space, creating a smaller, sleeker ship. The Eidolon would exemplify the new style of imperial warfare, striking like lightning and hitting hard with rapid deployment drop pods and nuclear bombardment capibilities. The most important advancement, however, was the Deepstrike hyperdrive system, an FTL motivator that ignored gravity shadows.

While the cannon fodder of the empire went to die under the twin suns of Tatooine, the true elite of the soldiers had remained behind for this special assignment. They now stood proudly on the decks of the Eidolon for this defining moment. Everything was going to change.

Whereas the troops were confident and ready, the scientists on board were far less sure of what was going to happen. While an onlooker may have attributed it to nervousnous about the testing, the truth was that they had no idea why such a test would require artillery development researchers, or power armor technicians. To them, this entire operation seemed to make no sense.

Standing dormant in the deployment bays, rows of Sith warmachines stood idle, waiting to finally be baptised in the fire of war. They had been developed for some time now, but had failed to find deployement in the most recent theaters of conflict for logistic reasons. Several of the droids still remained on Carida, out of respect for their creator.

Hidden in secret cargo areas of the ship were prototype weapons and armor. But these were trinkets compared to the true treasure. Hidden in stasis chambers was the complete research and gathered specimens of the pariahs. The missing items were simply logged administratively as relocated.

The stars stretched out into lines as the Eidolon disappeared out of realspace. There was no turning back now.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Leaning agaist a wall trying to stay out of everyone's way Jambe noticed the differance from everyone. Not hieght or weight, but power and rankings. He also noticed and some of the lower rank's would walk behind sith lords and masters. He smirked as he thought about it some more. He decided to walk around the base some more. Having no clue where he was going he found himself just taking guesses on where to turn or what doors to walk through.

The deeper he went into the base the more he felt cold. Accepting the cold chills that stalked up and down his body he continued to walk on. 'I'm here to find a sith lord who could train me. Now where can I find one?' he thought to himself as he decided enough was enough and turned around.

The transport ship landed in the spaceport just outside the Academy of Cardia. Torin stood in the midst of a crowd of people waiting to exit the ship. The large doors depressurized and opened. The herd of people filed off the ship and Torin nudged people out of his way. He seemed cold and distant from those around him. They were all afraid to stand next to him or even look at him for fear of retaliation. It was commonly known what type of ill-tempered people frequented this dark world, and to such commoners Torin appeared as if he would fit in well.

Free of the crowd, Torin explored the base. He had only come here because it was the only transport ticket he could afford and he had worn out his welcome on Coruscant. It was no coincidence that Torin had decided to travel to Cardia. There was a presence, always weighing on his mind and soul that seemed as if it were directing his every action; leading him to some great destination. Torin had yet to satisfy this omonius power controlling his life, but he knew going to Cardia was part of his destiny.

A large young male human ((Jambe Lu)) walked towards Torin. The young man wore dark clothes and a head band, but Torin payed him no attention. The Twi'lek was lost in his thoughts and hardly noticed when he slammed into the stranger's shoulder and knocked him to the ground. Torin passively looked at the young human now lying on the ground, but kept walking.

Torin.jpg

Jambe Lu picked himself up off the ground and turned towards Torin "HEY!" he shouted not caring who it was. He started to walk after the Twi'lek. Jambe tried to controle his temper but getting stressed out that he couldn't find anyone who could train him to be a sith. Grabed the shoulder of the stranger and threw him to the ground. "watch where your going next time, bub." he started to walk away feeling his anger over whelm him.

He kepted walking not turning around to see the stranger getting off the ground. Jambe turned the corner and put his hand on the hilt of vibro sword and slowed his pace down. Calming himself down he kept turning corners and walking randomly.

Caught off gaurd, Torin hit the ground with a painful thud. He rolled over to see his attacker running away. The injustice that had befallen Torin angered him greatly. He had done nothing to warrant such punishment and cruelty. As he watched his attacker's feet scurry around the corner, Torin realized his whole life had been like this one moment, plagued by injustice.

On his feet, Torin propelled himself down the hall determined catch his assailler and spread some of the abuse he had been forced to endure thoughout his miserable life. He thought about individual moments: the time he lost his finger, when his sister was taken from him, when this bastard pushed him down. A release, an explosion of anger, hatred, and malice coarsed through Torin's body. Everything around him became a blur as his feet moved faster and faster. His legs stretched and retracted with power, but not even his fit python like muscles had the capability of moving the Twi'lek at such a pace. Something, a force, seemed to be pushing Torin along.

Moving at an uncontrollable speed, Torin's anger began to be replaced by his curiosity. He did not notice when he flew past his attacker, Jambe Lu. He was moving at such a speed that he could not see anything with great detail, but as his anger began to subside so did his speed until eventually he was running at a normal pace.

He stopped. He had no clue where he was at now inside the base. There was no telling how many corners he had rounded unknowningly. There were fewer people in this part of the building, but that did not concern Torin. He was eager to feel that flow of power again. He wanted to see what other types of powers he could muster that would equal his unexplained speed, but when he tried to summon the sensation he had felt while running he failed. He did not know how to describe what had happened to him, and he did not know how to do it again.

Depressed and tired Torin walked over to a bench and sat down. He watched people move past him, but could only think about the extreme sense of power he had possessed for a brief period of time. He wanted it back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((3 day double post rule...edit instead of new post))

The noise within the academy swelled as a legion of Stormtroopers filed past. Protocol and utility droids roamed freely through the area running errands for their masters. A quiet loner, Torin slipped through the crowd of soldiers, civilians, and machines unnoticed, and likewise noticing nothing around him. He stayed lost in his own thoughts which explained his isolation. Torin's favorite subject was himself; how he was feeling at the moment, remembering his own experiences, and most importantaly, contemplating how he could grasp the tiniest hint of power.

Power. The word circled around Torin's mind. When he thought of power he thought of general things such as millions of credits, red skinned Twi'lek females, and personal luxury yachts, but there was another form of power that he also yearned for, craved, and would someday have. He wanted the power to control other people. The material things such as credits are only symbols of power. True power, and Torin knew this, comes in the form of being able to control people. The more people a person contorlled the more power he or she had. Torin had learned this from being one of the controlled. Years spent as a slave had taught Torin this lesson. Power lies with the people. Control the people, and you'll have all the power you want.

He smiled slightly remembering the moment a few days before when he had experienced the surge of energy that had propelled him through the academy halls. He still did not understand the sensation he had experienced, but he recoginized it as power, a power that could someday help him gain control...

Torin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Inferno now settled in Orbit around Cardia - the Imperial hq planet. Det boarded his ship and departed for the surface, landing in the main docking bay of the palace. Det was quite frustrated by the intentions that commanders in the Empire had - particularly with the Hutt battle. He sought his new quarters on the planet and wished to meditate for some time before returning to duty and helping bring new Sith into the fold.

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

How familiar the environment, Cardia had been a destination he had traveled to numerous times, yet never would testify to any one of those occurances in his line of work. Where there had been a grand leader, the archtype of the Sith's dominance in the galaxy, had vanished from being. Even through his wide array of contacts, no conclusive information had been found. Ever since, the Sith Master would gaze upon the spectacle of the temple grounds, comparing it to old and never feeling the same again.

Though these were not moments to dwell on the past, nor the present. What he had sought was a future, yet not his own. While dwelling on the deeper tendrils of the darkness, even when foresight was endowed to the lighter aspect of the Force, vague images could still be seen. The ties to power and potential held no bounds, as did the connections which brought those seeking together in allegiance to this bond. Oblivion would fulfill his role as one who has experienced this will to oversee those who would succeed him later on, the next generation who would never forget the lineage in which they brought themselves to.

The unmarked, black plated A-Wing model ship descended swiftly on one of the outerlaying areas outside a courtyard, unkept and listless. Stepping from the craft, the onyx robed man swept his long grey strands of hair aside from his face as he strode forward as empty eyes scanned the area. The darkness hung, saturated, in the hallways still. Even in the absence of the Dark Lord, it would be difficult for any to ignore the feelings which associated to the long standing structure. Built and rebuilt, it held many memories by those who passed through its walls, able to hear them through the very shadows they kept concealed within.

In this moment of searching for what he had interrupted as a sign, one which he knew little more then a face and a location for, the man known as Oblivion kept to these feelings. He searched not so much with his eyes, but by the powers of the darkness which fed across the cemented tile, channeling throughout the entire structure. A message came with his dominanting presence, traveling to the pair of ears who was destined to hear these very words.

...Reveal yourself to me at once, for I am an impatient man.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Torin lay on the cold hard ground at the side of a building, hiding from the general populous. A pile of garbage was stacked close to his back for warmth, but issued little comfort. The waste smelled of excrement and urine, a smell Torin had become accustomed to during his life of homelessness and isolation. Dark, self pitying thoughts matched that of his situation. He had been treated no better than the pile of trash sitting next to him his entire life.

He had spent three days wondering the streets, stealing food, eating scraps, and sleeping on the streets. Today he awoke to the sound of marching stormtroopers. They seemed to come from everywhere as if they had somehow doubled their numbers during the night. Their presence however did not intimidate Torin. He saw the soldiers, moving in perfect synchronization, as the ideal vision of power and control. He idealized the society which these creatures stood for, and he desired to be the puppet master in control of such power.

He stood up and pulled his dark cloak around his body. He had no plan for his day except to wander the streets and bide his time until something presented itself. He stayed in the shadows and moved in one direction. He had grown accustomed to the types of people and machines that lived in the area and no longer felt lost, but today something was different. He felt as if something important was to happen today.

Turning down a path he had never followed, Torin moved towards a large ominous building. Something, he knew not what, was calling him inside. Torin could almost hear a voice inside his head urging him to reveal himself. The presence he felt was overpowering and demanding. Fear overcame Torin's soul as he moved through the front entrance of the building and started through the sinister halls. Torin's fear escalated as he moved deeper into the structure, but he could not stop himself for he was no longer in control.

Around the next corner he moved, weary and unsure, wondering if he should turn back, wondering if he was making a mistake, but as afraid as he was of moving forward the presence he felt made him even more so of turning around.

The feeling of being called suddenly ceased as Torin became aware of an ebony clad figure standing in the hall in front of him, but was replaced by another more degrading feeling. This sensation came from within this time, not from without, a feeling that Torin desired to fulfill. Allowing his passion to guide him, Torin moved in front of the man. He knelt before the individual and a rush of fulfillment and fear overcame him. He stayed crouched and waited for a command.

Torin.jpg

There was no doubting it, the layers of fear which kept this boy from heeding to his call at once. Oblivion could feel every wavering footstep, every quick breath, every erradict heart beat. The more emotions began to fill the space where conscious thought once occupied, the man could see more deeply into his mind, into his soul. With eyes still closed, he sensed that he was near, even had cowarded beneath his feet without saying so much as a word.

The smell of this stranger's body was horrid, turning up his nose and jetting opening both eyes in a deep glare. Head craning back at an angle, his words punctured the air like needles as a darker presence arising from his body could be immensly felt,

"Ungh! Purtrid child, 'away from me this instant!"

Promptly thereafter, he thrusted an open palm forwards out from his side, manipulating the darkness in a way that would be visibly seen to the other. The shadows beneath his feet, along the creases in the stone, all around their general vacinity had gathered together in that one great instant and coiled around the boy's crouched form. Conforming and twisting, Oblivion seized control of his entire body and cast him aside with a force so hard that it penetrated the layer of stone wall around them.

A thick cloud of dust and debry soon filled the hallway. The Sith Master stepped casually through the haze towards the direction which the boy had went, those empty grey pools of eyes piercing through the fog...

Oblivion.jpg

Rubble and dust covered the young Twi'lek who lay on his back barely concious after having been thrown. Sweat and blood trickled down his forehead off of his long lekku. His heart beat rapidly as he heard the creature glide towards him. What have I bowed down to? The thought raced through his mind but the fear of death quickly replaced it as the presence moved closer.

With the little strength he had left, Torin pushed the rocks off of his body and stumbled to his feet. His body was torn and mangled, compressed so much that he felt like he would have exploded had the man not released his grip, but What did he grip me with? Not his hands.... Hazy images moved within Torin's field of vision as he reached for his electrostaff and prepared to fight for his life.

He squinted, rubbed the sweat from his brow, and formed one clear image of his attacker as he raised his weapon preparing to swing, then froze. The glowing, penatrating eyes sent a feeling of dread through Torin's body. His blood ran cold, he nearly dropped the electrostaff, and his knees almost buckled, but his fear led to anger and as he re-gripped his weapon his anger led to hate forcing him to swing at the being approaching him with all the stregnth he could muster. Full of emotion and void of rational passive thought, Torin took his first step at defending himself and advancing down a more sinister path.

Torin.jpg

How quaint he was, indeed, to seek revenge on some trivial basis. What emotions faced were only temporary, while his will through the darkness was everlasting, the difference of which would be made very clear. The element of fear seemed to be one sided, knowing full well how any being reacted when cornered, fighting for their very breath. Even when dealing with them on the mortal plane or the spiritual plane with souls, they were all the same. Every being had its own instincts, own way of preserving their own, and as such, he would cease these functions to be.

Allowing the reclaimed staff to be possessed, curious as to how this creature would wield it, a very narrow-minded thrust was aimed to the center of his figure, the electricity bounding and whizzing off the reflective end with such vigor and energy; the same energy he brought to it. However, the attack depended on the wielder who was in no near the right of mind to contest against an entity as himself. Rage was not his reparte, as were many of the frivilous emotions dealing with the quick and decisive element of the Force. He would counter in his own unique way...

Openly accepting the strike, showing a disarmed pose with arms folded across his chest, a single thought spured two long organic tentacles to bound off from his body, interwoven with the same darkness presented before, and clutched the vibrostaff inches before it made contact with him. The strength behind the counter intuitive manuver was boundless. What had intended to capture and reclaim ended up dismantling the entire frame work into three seperated pieces, falling uselessly to the floor; a peculiar steam rising from the ends which were cut.

Flexing out, the same tentacles seized the Twi'Lek by his single long lekku, raising him up above the ground with one as the second coiled around his body, acting as a vice that bound his limbs together. The entire attack toll, on his own part, had all but shifted a strand of grey hair across his forehead. The man brushed the strand aside just as easily as he had done with this being, those empty eyes continuing to peer into this alien's own at eye level.

"...I take to the smell of clay much more then filth. Now tell me, what exactly led you here to me?... And be quick about it."

Oblivion.jpg

He squirmed and twisted, he tightened the strong muscles in his lekku, but the grip his superior had upon him was overpowering. He breathed as deep as he could, but his lungs could not fully inflate due to the mighty grip of the tentacles. Claustrophobia set in and Torin began breathing rapidly when he could not fully catch his breath. He wanted loose, to be free, to be given a chance to organize his thoughts and not be under the influence of tremendous pressure of his attacker.

"I...I...was led here..." he said between gasps for air, "Something called me...I'm a wanddd.....erer....I go where I..I....please or am...am drawn...and...today I was drawn.......here...by a...a...feeling." He breathed deep one last time and said with a hint of sarcasim, "Call it intuition."

Those were all the words he could manage to articulate with the small amount of oxegyn that he could pull into his body. He tightened his body again and tried to free himself, but his efforts were futile. He was at the mercy of the mysterious being....

Torin.jpg

Impossible!...

So this was it? The human had decided himself to the pratice of the ancient tomes, what was deemed as righteous under old decree. One of the vast supports to this teaching had been the pratice of a society where aliens who existed beyond the hominid species were disfavored, though some were brought enlightenment in the past. As hard as it may be, the man assumed this prodigy, whatever being possible of summoning him to be of his flesh, his kind; as were the vast majority of his former apprentices. The other outcast, a zabrak, had failed and cast considerable doubt towards training another.

Given the answer he required, though not entirely sure of its meaning, the organic armor manipulated by his will to form the thick strands receeded back into his cloak, releasing the grip upon the Twi'Lek's lekku, and placed him back down upon solid earth. With a heavy sigh and a look of grimace, his eyebrows furrowed low against his brow, a warding finger directed down at this... thing.

"You lie... I was directed here by something beyond anything you can ever begin to comprehend. I have seen into your heart, your soul, and there is nothing. Lay where you are... die where you are."

Just as he begin to pivet on his heel, shifting his weight to turn the corner and walk down the other end of the walk way, the vision reappeared. It was clearer now, obviously depicted with this same creature. A single fire burned in the foreground, billowing, growing as it did. He could sense it, the intensity, and then... his own face at a young age. His fingers clutched together, wrung taut into a fist before relaxing, easing his way back to the boy, readjusting his cloak as he stood once again over him.

"...Get up. There is work to be done here. Much work..."

Nothing more needed to said. He took his previous route and began walking back the way in which he had entered, not bothering to look over his shoulder whether the creature followed him or not. Deep down, inside, he hated this decision. No, what made him do this.

...You are wrong this time. Why must I be bothered by these new pests? They'll never be like Ason... No one will be.

Oblivion.jpg

Torin remained crouched on one knee stunned that the man had not killed him. What's with the sudden change, he thought. Torin had seen the man's eyes and knew the hatred lurking there. Torin knew what bigotry looked like. Growing up as a slave, despised by all who looked at you forced you to learn what prejudice was. He put aside his anger at the man's obvious hatred and struggled to his feet. He kept his hand on his side but pain still shot through his torso. Bruises were already forming, but luckily enough he did not have any broken bones.

He clamored over the rubble and followed close behind the person who had nearly killed him. He knew not why he followed the individual. Torin was certainly afraid of the man and did not trust him, but something within him was moving him forward. It was the same presence that had brought him to the temple on this day, and the same force that had guided him to Cardia only a few weeks before. He could not explain it, but he could feel the ominous energy directing his destiny.

As he walked he replayed the words spoken to him over and over in his head, "I was directed here by something beyond anything you can ever begin to comprehend". He was dying to ask what this being meant by those words. What person or thing could have led this man to this spot on the same day Torin had decided to venture into this building, and why wouldn't it be possible for Torin to comprehend this things nature. All were questions Torin longed to ask, but for obvious reasons felt it wise to remain silent. Another lesson he had learned as a slave, which was to speak only when spoken to...

Torin.jpg

(sorry for not posting for awhile)

Jambe came around a corner and saw what looked like a fight and he stayed out of their view. Walking the other way he came, he tried to get back to where he landed his ship.

He came back to the main part of the base, looking out the window he saw his ship. 'I won't leave till I find someone to train me as a sith.' Starting to get angry and being tired with out any sleep he started to stumble forward till he fell to the ground. Hitting his head on the cold hard floor and blacking out.

Exiting the hallway and stretching across the unkept courtyard, the top half of the private ship opened up, revealing the pilot's chair with little room behind. Designed to occupy a single individual, it would be hard to bring along another; though the process had been repeated before by less conventional or comforting means for that singled out person. Approaching the front of the vehicle, he turned to match eyes again with the Twi'Lek, the same look of grimace as before appearing with a warding glare.

"Don't mistake this as a token of good will, but it's the only way to ensure a safe journey to Kamino. I shall free you from your pain, even if just momentarily."

In the blink of an eye, his perception through the subtle elements of the darkness allowed him to persuade this creature into relapsing. Eyes rolling back behind his head, bombarded by the deeper thoughts from the recesses of the shadows, the slave fell to unconsciousness. Lifting a single finger, he manipulated his body and raised him high above the craft, lowering him into the back where his torso bent back tight against the backrest of the pilot's chair.

Climbing aboard and initiating starting sequences, the top half clasped back down upon the vessel, ascending vertically upwards before pivoting out and breaking out into an extreme burst of speed, rising up past the clouds and into deep space...

OOC: Continued in the Kamino thread, of course.

Oblivion.jpg

Goeth had been busy filling out various forms and signing his name to even more to get the ball rolling on several projects that had hit a wall in the absence of Phillip and begin several others that he felt would be beneficial to the Empire in the long run.

It was during this time that he received reports from Artus and several other sources concerning the Black Sun. Most recently he was aware of their attempt to decimate a Jedi base and all force users in general. The attempt had been foiled by one Duo Maxwell, what appeared to be a free lance bounty hunter for hire that had once been a part of Black Sun as well as a captive of the Empire for quite some time a while back.

The reports informed him of the request for assistance. It didn't come directly from the figure that was running the operations at Artus, but from the man that had received the comm and passed it on. He had felt it his duty to ensure that the message made it to Cardia”¦not out of loyalty for the Empire, despite how good it made him look, but out of a bitter hatred of Black Sun and secret desire to see the Empire crush them at this time.

A delightful, sadistic grin spread over the aging man's face as he absorbed the information and considered his options. On the one hand, he could help the Black Sun and honor the alliance he had with them by sending the fleet to Dubrillion”¦or he could take advantage of this, another of their dark hours, and forcefully take their holdings away from them.

With his new position he didn't have the time to lead the mission himself, but he had received word of an up and coming figure in the Imperial ranks. One Det Juzaka. He sent word for Juzaka to report to him for a mission briefing; he would be briefed at the same time as other soldiers that would be with him. This would be a simple task. If the Black Sun refused to surrender their holdings immediately and unquestionably then their base would be reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble and taken anyways.

(Any other Imperial PC's I am unaware of at this time can also report for this briefing if they so wish.)

ImpSig3copy.jpg

The transport which held the Former Grand Admiral, Nokrt, within its depths jumped out of hyperspace above the luminescent atmosphere of Carida. The Chiss sensed no warm feelings toward him here but being a polite gentleman about this may allow him to do what he truly wishes to do.

COMM

----------------------------------

"Grand Admiral Amon Goeth, this is Retired Grand Admiral Nokrt requesting permission to land and discuss the extent of my retirement, and a future career within the Empire."

----------------------------------

END COMM

The chiss sat in the coldness of the cockpit and awaited some sort of recognition of his transmission. Using the force to feel his surrounidngs the Chiss felt a dangerous time approaching for him but chose to ignore it for the most part. He had done nothing to harm the Empire. In fact his expiring of service may only strengthen their military bounds.

We'll just have to wait and see...

SOCeTJx.png?1

Det was the first to arrive of the men he had called to him, but before the rest could arrive he received a comm from Nokrt. He smiled a thin, cruel smile as the rest of the men arrived. He looked to each of them, knowing and trusting the majority of them as the team he had worked with for much of his Imperial career. They had lucked out, being pulled along for the ride to the top with him.

”œGood evening Gentlemen. Today, many things are going on in My Galaxy, many of these things out of my control and to be quite frank. Well, things out of my control disappoint me. Greatly. Extensive and Intensive training will begin soon to better prepare each of you for our coming campign against the Jedi and the Alliance. Our Sith brethren, he nodded towards Det signifying to the rest of his status, are currently without a leader”¦so we must be sure to aid them in this time, so that when they are back to full strength they will continue to aid us.

For now, though, I wish each of you to gear up. Det”¦Do not be alarmed by any feelings lacking the force, as I am told that your type is uneasy in those fields that the slugs create. There are certain places around the compound here that are like that, plus the containers keeping them alive until we can use them in the field. You have two hours, report back here at that time. That is all.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

Nokrt nodded and shut of the video comm and ordered the captain of the ship to take him to the directed coordinates. They arrived in the assigned hangar bay in which an Escort of troopers awaited him. Stepping from his vessel the Chiss stepped into the center of the formation bearing with him a suitcase in which laid his rank comission.

SOCeTJx.png?1