Carida

Darth Heretic

The day after his meeting with the Lieutenant he was standing in his shiny new armour waiting... He couldn't help but think that in this uniform he was a little too easy to spot... Too many years as an assassin where hiding was key obviously... But still... He didn't like presenting a target...

As he waited he looked over his new squad... They probably looked him over back, he couldn't tell, their helmets concealed their features... Calling his attention back he waited for the officer...

*Geki rises from his chair and looks Alora in the eye, ready to undergo the transformation that he had undergone once before. It was time.*

'It's very simple, my dear. All you have to do is shock the virus from my system. You must take me to the very brink of death, to the very limits of my endurance, but you must not stop before then. It is very important if we are to eradicate the virus.'

*Geki steps forward and away from his throne.*

'Are you ready?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

A million thoughts raced through his his head as he pulled the Clawraft from hyperspace. Immediately he saw a Star Destroyer to his right, and knew he could potentially be in big trouble. Disengaging his weapon systems, Darkholme angled his deflector shields forward and prepared to be fired upon. During his travel through hyperspace, he had rigged his weapons systems to activate in the event of any attacks lancing against his shields. Opening a com to the Star Destroyer, which he could see angling itself towards him.

This is Black Sun Agent Darholme requesting permission to speak with the ranking officer of the Azure Inferno.

Leaving the com open, Darkholme began to remove all his weapons except for his dual slug pistols. They were as much a part of him as his hand. Any officer would understand the bond between a man and his sidearm, even if the man happened to be a bounty hunter. But a bounty was not his reason for being here. Not even violence brought him here. A order to simply speak with the man in charge of the Empire.

Xavier moved in slowly, his battle armor adorned over the top of his Officer's uniform. Calling the troops to attention he saluted the soldiers who saluted back promptly in return. Xavier held them there just a bit longer than necessary before allowing them to release their salute.

"Men, and women, of the 501st Theta Squadron, I would like to introduce your new Commander, Cadet Scubby. He is new to our Academy and is in training to lead you all into battle someday. As a welcoming present I have devised a mission for you all within the holoroom. We are going to test your Commander's skill."

Each of them filed out but Xavier called for Scubby to be left behind.

"Your mission Scubby is quite simple. Lead these brave soldiers into battle. They are the elite and have been training for nearly a year under my supervision however they have had noting more but recon missions due to their lack of a proper CO. They will b eager, perhaps to eager to show you the amount of destruction they can ensue. Make sure they do no overdo it. You must be able to control them in order to lead them."

Xavier stepped away and allowed Scubby to enter the holoroom before he uploaded their simulation.

Nokrt looked to Silas Onnd finding himself surprised at his appearance. He looked like nothing more than a standard civilian, not in anyway showing off the grandeur that Nokrt had heard about in the Holonet. But it was of no concern, the Grand Admiral would indeed need him here regardless of his attire.

"Yes Mr. Onnd, it is a pleasure to finally meet you," said the Chiss as he placed his hand within Silas' giving a firm handshake before releasing himself from the SEED Agent.

"I have just received word from the Black Sun that they are sending a man to come and speak with me about their status within the Empire. I would like you to be there with me when this discussion happens.

"I know you have been around the bounty hunters and smugglers that fill the vile Black Sun so you would be able to know any sort of debauchery that may incur. I may be in tune with the force but I am not nearly as strong as I was, my training has lacked and a Scoundrel's eye is what I need."

At that moment however a comm came in from a man named Darkholme, the Black Sun Agent.

"Well Silas, It appears as if we no longer have time to waste."

The Chiss did not mention that the man was flying a Clawcraft, the ship of his people. How Darkholme attained such a ship Nokrt would have to find out.

COMM TO: DARKHOLME

-----------------------------------------------

"Permission Granted. Proceed to Docking Bay E3C."

------------------------------------------------

Nokrt moved from the scene and out of the bridge, heading to the personal hangar which he had sent the Black Sun agent to.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Silas listened to the man praise him, then followed him out of the bridge to one of the personal hangars where the Black Sun agent Darkholme was waiting. The ship was a Clawcraft, an interesting choice for someone in a criminal organazation.

The boots of many were clicking on the metal floors, echoing around the hangar. The Grand Admiral walked a pace or two ahead of him with a defined manner about him. He was definatley someone who knew how to take charge and do his job well. Silas felt a little out of place in his clothes, seeing all the others in uniforms of the Empire, and himself in Jeans and a jacket, but this was what he was comfterable in, and he wouldn't change just because someone wanted him to.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

As he rose from his chair, so did she, the Sith Mistress taking in the instructions of how to rid him of the virus. Nodding her head a sly look appearing in her eyes. She would do what he said, and it would test some of her more refine abilities as well. She had used her Force Lightning with much finesse on some of the slaves... 'frying' parts of them without effecting other parts.

"Very well Mi'Lord, to the brink of death it will be."

She would monitor him through the Force, allowing him to signal when he had been freed of the virus.

"I'm ready when you are Mi'Lord"

A quirky smile crossed her face as her hands rose to a position in front of her. She gathered the dark energies, gathered her anger, hate and frustrations, channeling them into bolts of Force Lightning that left her fingers to engulf the man in front of her. Her violet eyes took on a red tinge as she sent bolt after bolt into him. Alora used her memories to focus the lightning, to take him to the very edge of death's door. Only then, when she felt it was time, that the virus was eradicated, did she stop.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki writhes on the floor, his muscles still twingeing from the violent energy channeled into his body. He lies gasping, knowing nothing but pain... pain and a terrible, all-consuming absence. His nanites had been utterly destroyed by the Force lightning, just as he had always feared should he battle a Sith. He grimaced and waited for the virus to consume him...

And instead, there was the dark side.

Its seductive, violent embrace enveloped him in moments, and he gave himself to it completely. He feels alive with fury, with hatred, with the desire to destroy everything in his path until his thirst for destruction was satiated.

Geki pulls himself to his feet, breathing rapidly.*

'It has gone.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

The sweet stench of the darkside surrounded them, Alora breathing deeply as the energies still flowed around her body, ebbing slowly. Power made her body tingle. Her eyes met with Geki as she inclined her head.

"It is. You are now once more alive with the darkside Mi'Lord."

The smile that graced her face widened as she felt the approach of her apprentice, Leo.

"How may I serve you Mi'Lord?"

Old habits seemed to die hard... she had fallen into using the same phrases she had last time he had been Emperor.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki glories in the sheer power of the Force, his eyes closed as he tastes his surroundings not with the mundanity of the five sense but with the extranormal, omniscient power of the dark side. Everything suddenly seems so much more vital, more alive, and the nightmare and living death of Prometheus is suddenly nothing more than an abstract concept, gone forever. He is reborn again.

He is himself again.

With great reverence he reaches into the folds of his coat and pulls forth the weapon he last wielded on the surface of Coruscant. He admires its slender elegance, the simplistic beauty of its metallic curves and obsidian engravings, the delicate weight of it against his gauntleted hand. The weapon of a Sith. A weapon fit for an Emperor.

The lightsabre ignites with a sharp snap-hiss, its coruscating crimson blade bathing his masked face in its glow.*

'It has been too long, my dear. Too long indeed.'

*His gimlet gaze shifts with reluctance from the beautiful weapon to his former apprentice and saviour's beautiful face. Like a poison moon emerging from the clouds, a vicious grin breaks across his unmasked mouth.*

'Let us see how much I can recall.'

*He brings his lightsabre up and waits for Alora.*

Geki1.jpg

Alora raised a delicate eyebrow at the Emperor, her hand sliding within the folds of her rich red robes for the hilt in the shape of a feline predator. The hilt emerged, a wicked grin appearing on the Sith Mistresses face at the opportunity to test herself against her one time master.

"As you wish Mi'Lord"

Pheromones released slowly, as she took a step further from the chair she had previously sat in, violet eyes twinkling in delight. Her own crimson blade hissed to life as the beauties face lit up with the glowing saber.

The hum of her blade pierced the air as she suddenly darted forward towards him, her feet light on the floor as she struck her blade to his, testing reflexes. She danced backwards, golden hair bouncing around her face as she waited to see what kind of response she would get from the delicate scent she exuded.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki blocks the blow adequately, if not with the same level of precision as he would have a year ago. As the Sith Seductress dances away he is stricken suddenly by overwhelming desire, the woman's intoxicating presence throwing him off-balance. Geki is unused to this; largely an ascetic when it comes to satiating such carnal desires, it has been years since he looked upon a woman with lustful eyes.

Mentally shaking himself, he springs forward and seeks to excise the unbidden urges welling within.

He swings his lightsabre around and up, looking to gut Alora with one blow.*

Geki1.jpg

As he slowly stalked towards the source of his anger, he felt a growing conflict in the Force. Two beings of great power and infinite darkness were clashing, their wills being thrown against one another to decide who would be the victor. And the loser would receive a small prize, the rare gift to meet the Force. As he thought about the fight, images of Alora dead flashed across his eyes. A surge of hatred flowed through his body, and his pace immediately began to pick up. Before he knew it, his legs were merely a blur and adrenaline had become his blood.

Emerging in the room, his eyes took on a red tint as the glow from both blades illuminated his angered face. His lip began to curl as Gekis full form came into view. Clenching his fists together, a black aura began to emerge around Trucidos form.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Alora was enjoying the surge of the darkside that flowed through her veins, the testing of her metal against one of her former Master's. She was aware that Leo had approached, though it didn't distract her at all, so focused was her concentration in what she wanted to do.

She blocked Geki's swing easily, her eyes flashing with the intensity that showed her connection to the dark energies flowing around the room. Gathering them towards her, she twirled out of the way of his strike, her crimson robes swirling up and away from her form to reveal the beautiful woman that had been blessed by the Goddess Slaanesh. The bodysuit that she wore accentuated her body in the most alluring manner, designed to make men weak at their knees with lust and desire for her. Mixed with the pheromones that wafted through the room, it was a very passion inspiring combination.

Illusions flashed in front of Geki's eyes of intimate visions, all designed to make him desire the woman in front of him more and more. His outer robe found itself undone, pushed from his form with a deft manipulation of the Force. The Sith Mistress touched the Force around his form, exploring his body through his armor as she struck her blade to his again, locking the blades...

"Like what you see? Would you like to join me dear...?"

Her voice was soft, alluring, sultry, laced with an invitation... though did not carry to where her apprentice stood at the doorway. Another very intimate vision flashed, as the mistress cast illusions so deftly that the air began to be charged with passionate desires...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

OOC: Leonardo, this is merely a training exercise. Geki has no actual desire to harm or kill Alora.

IC: *Furious with the alluring effect the woman was having on him, Geki seeks to do away with the lust building in his body the only way he knows how; not by taking Alora, but by destroying her.

He arcs his crimson blade around savagely, looking to strike her head from her shoulders, but his resolve is weakened by his unbidden desire for her. He swings the tip of the lightsabre away at the last moment and steps away, his head swimming with her intoxicating presence.*

'You have learnt... powerful methods of persuasion since last we met, my dear.'

*So focused is he on dispelling his lust that Geki doesn't notice the newcomer at the door. He takes in Alora, her perfect curves and flawless beauty, and he allows his anger to dominate again. He is Emperor Jidai Geki. He was murdering Jedi whilst the woman in front of him was still a babe-in-arms. He will not succumb to such trivial, mundane passions.

Geki nudges her gently with the Force, tipping her slightly off-balance, and lunges in with his blade held straight, seeking to run her through.*

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

She had her blade moving to block his as he battled himself, stepping away instead. A mysterious smile appeared upon her face as she took him in with her eyes.

"You've seen nothing yet Mi'Lord... care to find out dear?"

Alora observed Geki's struggle against her inspired lust, her violet orbs dancing in the crimson light of her saber's glow. She felt his anger growing again, pushing away the desire she was building.

Being pushed with the Force to unbalance her, the Sith Mistress turned it into a roll, diving away from his onslaught and bringing her blade up in a peculiar manner as she blocked his blade, her wrist tilting slightly, aiming a well placed dart towards his neck. With the pure pheromone dart having been shot towards his bare skin, Alora increased the regular output of other scents, mixing the three different types of pheromones her body contained, releasing a very potent mix...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki grunts, beads of sweat springing up on his brow, as the dart's pheromones flood his system. How could he be so much weaker than he had supposed? He had assumed that as soon as the dark side wrapped him in its embrace he would become as powerful as he had been before. He had assumed wrong. He was as a Gamorrean trying to wield a scalpel; inept and ineffective.

His rage and lust build, feeding off each other whilst trying to cancel each other out. For Geki, however, there is no lust in the traditional sense. He is a twisted soul, and has been so since his mind was shattered by Prometheus. Gone is the good-hearted bounty hunter of yesteryear, stolen by the extragalactic virus. In his place is a hideous, savage and cruel beast, a monster in a man's body, a murderer and genocidal maniac hell-bent on power absolute.

Geki doesn't have the precision or the skill of his former apprentice, not anymore. It has not instantaneously returned, much as it chagrins him. Thus, he doesn't try to match her mastery of mind games.

He simply bombards her mind.

Funneling all his anger and frustration and lust directly into Alora's consciousness, Geki shows her telepathically what kind of man he is. He shows her what will happen if he allows his lust to overcome him. It is not a pretty vision. Geki is fundamentally perverse; he lusts for pain and torment and suffering, and if he is to take his pleasure from her, then it shall be in the currency of agony. He shall tear and rend at her until she is a bloody, ragged mass of still-breathing flesh, an animated carcass not fit to feed to mynocks.

Geki hacks blindly at her, his rage and lust flooding her mind.*

Geki1.jpg

Her tinkling laughter rings out as she dares him to deny himself... The Mistress allows him to bombard her mind with his perverseness, allows it to circle her mind showing her what sort of man he really was.

"You think that is bad my dear? It is nothing that hasn't been done before..."

Linking to him through an old bond, she bombarded him in turn... every sick and twisted encounter she'd had, enough to satisfy even the worst perverted creature. She'd had her body shattered until she had to be rebuilt by surgeons, she'd been with men - and women - and at the same time - that had very sick and twisted fantasies... and she embraced it all. She fed off the power it now gave her, like using a siphon to get her fill.

"Think of the Power my dear Emperor Geki. You once taught me... let me teach you how to gain power in another way..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki, breathing heavily, extinguishes the blade of his lightsabre and looks away from Alora. He had seen the things that she had done... the acts in which she'd been forced to partake, and it fills his heart with black joy. He sees his former pupil, and what she had become, the twisted yet beautiful woman before him.

He realises how feeble he is.

With an enormous effort, he fights down his twisted lust.*

'Enough... I am so terribly, terribly weak. You have bested me.'

*He looks at her, composed again now.*

'I am not fit to rule yet. I must regain my power.'

*Geki's lightsabre disappears under his coat.*

'I must return to the basics. Listen to the voices of Sith long gone. Until I am a beacon of darkness in the Force once more, I will not begin my campaign.'

*Geki steps towards her.*

'You have truly become a master of mind manipulation. It is something I hold dear to my heart. Much as it pains me to say so, as paradoxical as it is, you are now my superior in the Force. There is much you can teach me.

'It is time, I think, for a sabbatical. I must find myself in the Force once more. Tell me, my dear- will you accompany me?'

Geki1.jpg

Alora disengaged her saber, placing it on the belt loop surrounding her slender waist. She called to her robes with a motion of her hand, letting them fall about her shoulders.

"You once taught me mind manipulation... I have only refined it my dear old Master. You must regain your power, your strength in the darkside. As they say, behind every great man is a woman... or a seductress as the case may be..."

She grinned at him, holding her arm out towards him so he could loop his through it. Only then did she look back towards her apprentice.

"My dear Lord Geki, this is my apprentice, Darth Trucidos"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki glances briefly at the newcomer before returning his gaze to Alora.*

'I seem to remember abducting his child once.'

*Geki grabs Alora's outstretched arm forcefully and stares into her eyes.*

'Just one more thing, my dear- I am not a creature of carnal desires. Well-'

*He flicks his gaze to her body pointedly, and his lust stirs again, the pheromones still suffusing his mind. He is overwhelmed with the desire to simply take her, to reach out and satiate his perverse longings there and then.

Geki releases his grip with considerable effort and turns away, fighting to banish the obscene images which appear in his mind. Eventually he speaks again, without looking at the Seductress. She is very good at what she does.*

'My dear, you could make a dead man stir. But I am not built for such things. I will tolerate manipulation of my mind to the point necessary to make me stronger. I will not tolerate manipulation of my body. Are we clear?'

Geki1.jpg

The vixen lifted a delicate eyebrow at the comment, turning her gaze towards Leo. That was a piece of information she hadn't gleaned from him, but then, she'd been too busy with other ... training...

When he grabbed her, turning her towards him, she went pliant, letting her body mold against his armored form, mischief in her eyes. Alora smirked again as he fought the effects of her pheromones, banishing the production of them so that they diminished the reaction he was feeling. She pouted, lifting her hand up to run down along the side of his face, laughing she moved away from him as he turned his back.

"Such a shame my dear... think of how explosive that could have been..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

*Geki exhales deeply as the lustful thoughts begin to leave his mind. Finally, the Seductress was releasing him from her thrall.

He turns away and activates a comlink, contacting Grand Admiral Nokrt:*

'Grand Admiral, kindly have a transport standing by, containing a thousand of your finest slaves. I have some matters to attend to elsewhere. I leave you in command.'

Geki1.jpg

Still quite unfamiliar with the controls of the Clawcraft, Darkholme carefully closed out the com. The young hunter did not want to start a war just because of a few muttered words. Trusting the Empires word, something he felt very uncomfortable doing, he disengaged his shields and made his way towards docking bay he had been assigned to. As he passed through the magnetic shield, he disengaged the life support and flipped open the cockpit. Taking a step outside the ship, he turned his attention to the Chiss officer making his way towards the Black Sun Agent. Noticing the Imperial ranking insignia, he lowered his gaze for a mere moment.

"Good afternoon Admiral. I am here on behalf of the Black Sun."

The Grand Admiral was impressed by this man's apparent knowledge of the pleasantries to which one goes through when meeting a man of his stature. A savage such as he seemed to be made much of an impression by a simple bowing of the head in respect and it was something the Grand Admiral would surely not forget in their negotiations.

"As you already announced Mr. Darkholme, but thank you for reaffirming such."

The Chiss left no time for speaking before introducing the man beside him.

"This is my associate Silas Onnd, he is here to ensure that the meeting goes over peacefully, The Black Sun and the Empire have had a noted difference in language in the past and his presence will certainly help diffuse any misunderstandings."

The Grand Admiral turned back to the man noticing his smugglers attire, he was not one who seemed to look for grandeur but basked in the simple soliloquies of life. A sight seen too often in these past few days. The Grand Admiral made a motion toward the door exiting the metallic prison of the Hangar bay.

"I have prepared us a place to have a proper meeting inside if you will join me."

The Chiss finished his query as a command so that Darkholme knew that their was no refuting this motion and thus the Chiss exited the hangar bay with Silas by his side and allowing a small guard of 2 Stormtroopers to escort Darkholme where he needed to be.

When they arrived inside the meeting room a small menagerie of food was laid about includign the finest Alderaanian wine, Duron Cheese and Crackers, and some local Caridan Fruit.

"Please enjoy yourself Darkholme as well as you Silas, each of your trips here must have left you famished for sometime. Without further ado, I have one question that has been pestering me ever since you came into this system. How did you happen to acquire one of my peoples Starships?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

*Irritated with the Grand Admiral's inability to follow the most basic of orders, Geki personally arranges the transport and makes a mental note to have a chat with the Grand Admiral on his return.*

'Come, my dear. It is time for us to leave.'

Geki1.jpg

As he followed the Imperial Admiral through the corridors, Darkholme began to memorize the layout of the Star Destroyer. Although the Chiss seemed to bear him no ill will, the young hunter seemed uneasy. Something about being in the vicinity of the Imperials made him feel like a target, like a specimen. As they entered the meeting room, was impressed by the food and drink that the Empire chosen to offer their guests.

Taking a seat across from the Chiss Admiral, Darkholme poured himself a glass of wine. Raising to his lips, he silently sniffed the drink before allowing it to pass through his lips. It had been far too long since he had tasted Alderaanian wine. Turning back the glass, the hunter drank it down before turning his attention to the question at hand.

"I was unaware that the ship was of Chiss origin. It is a remarkable piece of technology. It was located in the Black Sun hangar. How it came to be there is beyond my knowledge. If you wish, I will turn it over to you as a gesture of good faith. Of course I will have to wipe clean the databanks and all past records."

Alora gracefully moved towards the doorway, turning to glance at Geki.

"As you wish Mi'Lord. The Sundered Heart is prepped to go if you'd like to travel in pure luxury..."

The Sith Mistress extended her arm for her apprentice to take,

"Come my dear... once we get to our destination, I've a task I'm sure you will enjoy." She smirked alittle, adding in a sultry voice, "though possibly not as much as the last..."

Once out of the door, she paused for Geki to walk along with them.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"That won't be necessary Darkholme. I was just curious as to how it was so far from its home system. But this is not what we are here to do, we are here to discuss a potential treaty with the Black Sun. Tell me, what does your organization have to offer the Empire? Surely, the loss at Haruun Kal has tragically dissolved some major entities of the Black Sun."

The Grand Admiral leaned back confidently in his seat taking a slight glance at Silas t signal him to pacify anything he may have said. Reaching out with the Force Nokrt could tell the man was hiding something but that was to be expected as he was a member of a Criminal Empire.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Scubby stepped into the holoroom... Waiting for the simulation to begin. His men were arranged in formation around him... It was simple yet effective. From this position they could on the fly move to counter almost anything chucked at them short of a Death Star... Not that anyone besides the Empire and one rather unlucky and stupid Hutt had ever tried to use a Death Star.

Whilst they waited in the dark room he said a few words to the soldiers...

"I understand the 501st has a reputation spanning all the way back to the beginning of the Clone Wars... For being the Elite and always winning... Vader's Fist the called you... Well heres how it is boys... From here on your Scubby's men... When I say jump, you don't ask how high... You use your initiative and figure that out... You just jump. Now I don't know whats going to happen... But whatever it is... You stick together and find cover, then await orders. Any questions. No. Good. Be ready men. It'll start very soon."

((OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply Life was busy. What exactly am I meant to be expecting?))