Carida

Darth Heretic

"My imminent and very painful death? You're not the Sith you once were. You're a shell of your former self and you still think you're one of the best. You're not. I'm not the one who got killed half an hour into his own invasion! I'm not the dumbass that pulled all Imperial presence from the strongest fortress in the galaxy for decades! Go to hell!"

Cineon pulled out his lightsaber and cut into the console receiving the transmission. He got out and went to his ship to go kill some random Jedi to calm himself.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

• 5 weeks later...

Cardia had served countless organizations over the years, and most recently had served as a primary Imperial stronghold planet and even the site of the Sith Academy. But with the actions of a demented Emperor guiding the hand of the Imperial forces, the planet had been all but abandoned by the Imperials, and the Academy was cleared out soon after for fear of being discovered without the veil of the Imperials.

And now the Sith returned to the planet. The Heretic snapped out of hyperspace over the planet, and quickly moved into a very low orbit over Cardia, circling the planet at the order of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Quietus stood on the bridge as he always did, directing the crew and ship at his command. But as they circled the planet, it became apparent that no one on the crew had any idea why they were here. Quietus had said nothing, even in passing, about why Cardia was their next destination, as he had with both Roon and Korriban. Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knew what purpose this planet would serve in the grand scheme of things.

He stood on the bridge, looking outward to the planet with a steady gaze, searching. Over an hour passed in this fashion, the bridge eerily quiet as the crew didnt dare to risk breaking it. Finally, the Dark Lord spoke without turning his gaze, ordering the Heretic to hold it's position in the orbit. He had found what he was looking for.

As Quietus was approached by the captain, one of the few men who could get away with questioning the will of the Dark Lord without the punishment of death, he looked around and nodded to his crew, a silent gesture that all was still normal.

"M'lord... what are we here for? Shouldnt we be getting--"

The Dark Lord cut the captain off merely by looking at the man, holding the gaze ever so slightly before turning back and pointing to the planet below.

"That, captain, is what we are here for."

The captain's gaze followed down the Dark Lord's arm and spanned the gap between his finger tip and the planet, and instantly the captain let out a small reflexive gasp, wondering how in the hell he never noticed it before. Quietus was pointing to a large tower that was slightly blackened. But the tower was not made of stone or metal, it was an iconic Sith structure; The Tower of Flesh.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Draken looked at Alora as they arrived into normal space over Carida. "You knew her, and were quite close to her not so long ago? She betrayed your friendship and perhaps the Sith?" He waited for an answer as he reached into his cloak and removed a small but very old holocron. It was exquisitely carved with ancient runes, ancient runes that belong to the extinct Sith race.

He levitated it into the air and let it come to rest in his outstretched hand. Then he slowly began to examine it, taking note of the runes and also the way the holocron was crafted.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

"Yes, I know her. She's still a very good friend of mine despite her dalliance with the lightsiders. She was Kakuto's love interest for a time there... don't know what is going on there now though. Darla and I trained together when I first became Quietus's apprentice."

Alora traced her finger along her side where, if she had been in her original body and not a cloned one, she would have had a scar.

"She and I had matching scars until I was ... cloned. Part of our training, Montar pit us against each other. I won. He ordered me to finish her off, but I couldn't. Instead of punishing me for it, he told me I'd learned another valuable lesson."

She had fond memories of back then... back when she was of a more innocent nature. Her eyes followed some of Draken's movements, seeing him with a holocron. It caught her interest and she turned her body so that she was fully facing him.

"Where did you come across that?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Serenno. I found it not long after I had been raised to a lord of the Sith. Shortly after the battle of Courscant and my meeting with you. I returned to Serenno and went to the former villa of the Count Dooku and ventured to the lowest levels of the house. There hidden in the wall lay this holocron and also a holocron detailing the secrets of Makashi. This holocron contains several techniques that to my knowledge have not been used in many years."

Alora listened to his explanation, her gaze traveling to the holocron, to his face then back again.

"One day you'll have to show me Serenno. You've spoken of it often enough"

She stepped closer to him, resting her hand upon his shoulder as she observed the holocron.

"You have my interest..." her breath was warm against his neck.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken grinned slowly and turned to her. "It may not be Naboo for beauty, but Serenno has a beauty all of its own. I never seen a sunrise the way the sunrises there. The only thing that would come close to that would have been the sunrise on Vernza Torrah after the night that we were first together." He smiled at the memory and slipped the holocron into his cloak.

Moving behind her, Draken began to rub her neck lightly. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against her earlobe. "I believe I hold more then just your interest." His baritone voice was low and his light accent softened the sounds of the words.

She tilted her head so that he had easier access to her neck, a low throaty laugh escaping her,

"Indeed my dear... so what are you going to do about it?"

For the moment she was content to stay where she was, drawing the warmth from his body while she lent back against him.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As she tilted her head, Draken lowered his head and nipped at her ear. Then he turned her around so she faced him and kissed her, the kiss lasting a while but without his normal touch of the Force. The kiss was everything Draken was and it showed.

"What am I gonna do about it?" Draken pressed her against the viewport and kissed her again. He leaned back for a moment and smiled sensually.

"I believe I have several things that I could do about it."

The kiss seemed somewhat different this time, though no less passionate, the Seductress smiling as they broke apart. Her smile widened as the crewmen stopped what they were doing to watch the pair of Sith kissing. Alora loved putting on a show.

Mischief shone in her eyes as she contemplated releasing pheromones into the air, deciding against it as the crew did have work to do. Instead she draped her arms around Draken's neck, pressing her lips to his enthusiastically.

Breaking apart again she raised her eyebrow, "That sounds interesting my dear... care to show me?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken looked over his shoulder at the gawking crewmen. "Back to your tasks with ye." He smiled as they quickly remembered that they had work to do and ran back to their stations. He looked back at Alora and smiled slyly, then swooped her up in his arms.

"I believe I can show you in about five minutes time."

He carried her to the lift and began to kiss her passionately as soon as the door were closed. The lift began to lower down to the hanger bay quickly as Draken lavished her with kisses, so much so that they failed to notice that the doors of the lift had opened. Silence descended over the hanger bay crew. This wasn't something that they were expecting to see coming out of the lift.

Finally one of the crew coughed and Draken glanced up with one eye. He smiled and looked up. He grinned and began to laugh. "Odd isn't Alora, this crew seems shocked by our actions. I wonder why." He kissed her again, then carried her to his ship and into the master statesroom. He laid her on the bed and pulled off his shirt. He smiled at her then pointed to the candles and unleashed a tiny amount of Force lightning towards the candles. The energy caught the wick of the candle and a small flame began to dance on the wick of the candles.

A carefree but sultry laugh rang out as he swept her into his arms and carried her to the lift, as much for the expressions on the crew's faces as for Draken carrying her off to have his way with her. It was her favourite activity after all...

After breaking apart at the sound of the crewman, Alora laughed again, "I wonder my dear. I'm sure they aren't used to Sith being ... loving... more used to us fighting than being this... friendly..."

Once in his ship's stateroom, the candles burning with his lightning trick, the Seductress gave him a smoldering look, "Well don't just stand there my dear... "

--

A curtain falls down on this scene. Sounds of a pair of lovers are heard. When the curtain raises, they are resting in each others arms after a ... heavy session...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kakuto Ryu wandered around in the ship, unsure what to do with his time. Montar had evidently demanded his presence far earlier than necessary, and now he had nothing to do but wait. He seemed a bit embittered that the ship he used to own was now on a biology mission, and to take his mind off the problem he decided to seek out the other Sith on board, perhaps for a game of scrabble or pictionary. He stretched out with his feelings, having a difficult time locating Draken and Alora. Their minds seemed to be in the heat of something strange, their thoughts scattered and random.

Something was wrong. He felt he needed to ensure their safety, and much more importantly--satisfy his growing need for entertainment. Kakuto strolled into Draken's ship carefully, unsure what lied beyond. He heard noise coming from the statesroom, a rhythmic pound like somebody's head being bounced off a wall.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to see if you wanted to play scrabble. Looks like your door was stuck, so I took the liberty of smashing the lock to make it open for-"

Kakuto froze in his tracks, his eyes bulging in horror of the sight he saw. Bodies intertwined, robes scattered everywhere, candles and questionable uses of lightsaber hilts--oh the horrors he saw. The Dark Lord had seen many grotesque things over the years, but this was the first to really hit him in the stomach.

And so hard did it hit him in stomach, that he was overwhelmed with nausea. The look of shock in their eyes, the tensing in their exposed bodies as he let out one dry gag, only served to hasten the inevitable. Kakuto ripped off his mask, just in time to project a great cascade of pea green vomit on the two lovers, drenching them in a torrent of plague ridden bile.

A look of shock and fear struck Kakuto Ryu as he looked at the bare, plague ridden bodies of the other two Sith.

"If somebody came and ralphed on me while I was on the job, I'd be furious."

Acting on impulse, the former Dark Lord dashed over and punched Draken in the face--assuming that this would be the best way to prevent the fight that was sure to ensue. Then, unsure what to do, Kakuto sprinted out of the ship, yelling a small warning of the results of KR's vomit.

"You both have Hepatitis C now!" he yelled as he beat hasty retreat from their reach.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Lucky I had that visit with Nurgle a while back and the gift from my Goddess Slaanesh so I don't contract diseases... Alora thought to herself, calling out after Kakuto as he sprinted out of the ship,

"You're just jealous you didn't come and find me first! You could have had that threesome you wanted a while back..."

Seeing Draken come too again she added, Ew... "Drak... don't know about you but I'm going for a shower... this is putrid..."

The seductress carefully made her way into the refresher, turning the water on full blast to rid herself of the stench of vomit. She moved over as Drak joined her in the shower, her had sliding over the nasty looking bruise on his face from where Kakuto hit him.

"There might be a way... hmmm... I'll need a syringe and a few other things... I'll be back dear."

She left him in the shower, looking disgustedly at her ruined clothing. Not one to care about modesty, Alora left Draken's ship, walking through the hanger to her own, not caring at the stares from the crew as she walked about without a stitch on. She heard the sighs of regret from the men as she entered her ship, turning her head to blow them a kiss before she disappeared within to get the supplies she needed, and a change of clothes.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken shook his head and winced as he did. He slowly rose to his feet and slipped into the shower. "Please tell what I think just happened, happened." He cursed when he saw the side of his face. Then once the smell was rid from his body, he returned to his quarters and looked around. The room was a mess and would have to be completely torn apart and rebuilt. He locked down the former Master Statesroom completely.

He moved into the guest room and pulled a pair of pants from a closet. Then he grabbed another pair of black leather boots and headed toward Alora's ship. He quickly moved inside and found her not long after.

By the time Draken came into her ship, Alora had dressed in an leopard print tunic and had gathered up some of the things she needed.

"I don't know if this will work but it's worth a try."

She took the syringe, pulled up her sleeve and jabbed it into her own vein, drawing out a vial of her own blood. She got Draken to hold it while she put a strip of tape with a cotton ball on her arm where the needle had been inserted. Taking the syringe again, she took hold of Draken's arm, jabbing him with the needle and plunging the blood she had taken from herself into his vein.

"Slaanesh granted me with the gift of not catching any disease. I don't know if this will work, or if it does how long it will take to filter through you, but I hope it will be successful. If it does work, you will be immune to all disease... like I am. Handy in the arts of seduction when you could be likely to contract anything from anyone."

Her eyes met with his, "Had you ever wondered why I was never concerned about that aspect? It was because of Slaanesh. I also paid a visit to the God Nurgle and spoke to him regarding the diseases."

Withdrawing the needle she repeated the process of putting the cotton swab on his arm.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken arched one eyebrow, and thought about what she had said.

"I was wondering about that. I wasn't sure why you never seemed to be worried about any diseases. So tell me, how long would it take to see if this worked?"

Draken looked kinda worried. He knew that there was another way to remove it but it would take a long time and effort to rid himself of the disease...unless he could convince a Jedi healer to heal him.

"I honestly don't know if it will work. I've never tried this before."

She took in his worried expression, her hand resting on his arm. "Whatever Kakuto thought he was doing..." she shook her head.

"I don't know what else to suggest trying either... although... the virus that Geki had... he got me to hit him with Force Lightning until he was close to dying."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken nodded and stroked his chin. "That could work, but what about if you did that on a finer scale. If I can use the force to a fine enough detail that I can let you see the molecules of the disease, do you think you can burn the disease?"

Scrabble indeed Alora rolled her eyes.

"I guess I could attempt it."

She gave it a bit of thought. "It will be a long process. We might have to break it into a couple of sessions to make sure we get it all"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken nodded and embraced the power of the Darkside. He pulled the currents around his body, letting it illuminate his body. The dark glow sank deeper into his body till every vein was visible through his skin. He tilted his head to the side then stroked his chin. "Alora, start at the larger veins coming from my heart. That way you can burn it out of my bloodstream just as it leaves my heart."

He took her hands and placed one of her hands on his chest at heart level and the other on his back at the same height. Then using the bond between them, he allowed her to see into his body so that she could see his blood and tell the difference between red, and white blood cells, as well as what didn't belong in the bloodstream.

"I don't think this is going to work. You might have to seek out a doctor. This is beyond me. It was one thing with Geki, quite another here. Kheldar at the Last Call might know of someone you could see about a cure." Alora shook her head, "This won't work."

While she was skilled in her manipulations, this was something that was beyond her and she knew it.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

• 2 weeks later...

A ship arrived in the system, the pilot sending a set of codes to the Imperial ship in the system and requesting permission to board. Receiving permission, the ship touched down in the docking bay. Dominique motioned for her two apprentices to follow her through the hallways. She felt the presence of two other Sith, one of them familiar, in the docking bay but paid them no mind.

She found a ranking officer trying to make his way to the bridge of the ship. She spoke to him for several minutes, finding out what had been happening on the ship for the past few weeks. Apparently even with the new Dark Lord nothing had happened save for the collection of a few meaningless animals. She was hardly amused with the way things had been going since Kakuto had left the Galaxy proper, but with a quick scan of the force she felt him on this very ship.

She made her way to him, finding him speaking with one of the crew it appeared; probably trying to seduce the poor man. The order was, after all, full of queers. She approached him, gaining his attention and speaking.

”œThat boy Montar is doing a horrible job, you know. I don't think you'd be interested in retaking the Mantel so I ask you support me taking it and actually doing something with it.”

Carnage.jpg

"That he is. Let's retire 'em!"

Kakuto cheered, then dashed toward the bridge to find Montar. He was looking off into space, apparently sleeping while standing up. Citing Montar's excessively light but tall form, Kakuto quickly formulated a plan to taking him down.

"Judo Headbutt!"

Kakuto's Head slammed through the body of the Dark Lord, his top half coming loose and his organs flying out of the bloodied cavity he'd opened up. Kakuto grinned triumphantly.

"Victory is mine! You--wipe Montar's blood off my head!"

Kakuto pointed to one of the cyborg slave crewmen of the ship he'd built, getting him to wipe the blood off of him without hesitation.

"Mission Accomplished."

Dominique followed Kakuto to the bridge, trying to keep pace with the tall warrior. Montar was much taller then she would have guessed, abnormally so. Perhaps so much that he would be considered a freak. She giggled at the thought of a sadistic freak. It wasn't a wonder how he had come to be a Sith with such qualities.

Kakuto wasted no time in ridding the ship of Montar in a bloody spectacular display of violence and gore”¦and all without her having to lift a single finger or ruin her complexion with a drop of the foul blood that was no sprayed all over the area that had been in front of him. She glanced around, looking at the faces of the crewmen before setting her gaze upon the throne. She raised her left hand to her mouth, letting the knuckle of her index finger touch her soft, pink lips.

”œLovely job, Kakuto.”

Carnage.jpg

"I do my best. Violence is my art--gore is media."

Kakuto paused, contemplating where to stick the rock hard pillar of hatred he had erected within himself, pulling up astrogation maps of the galaxy on the Holodeck.

"I'd like to take this moment to declare this ship mine again," Kakuto began, one eye glaring at Dominique, "Get your own 'Ravisher' if you want one."

Dominique pulled her attention from her thoughts and looked to Kakuto. She knew this had once been his ship when he was the Dark Lord and it had always been the ship of the Dark Lord and the head of the Warrior sect, but she was only one of those. She would need someone powerful to head up the section and his claiming of this ship merely told her that he was the one to use. The order was seriously lacking Warriors, so she didn't have much of a choice anyway.

”œThis ship here, the ship that belongs to the leader of the Warrior sect? Yes, it is yours Kakuto. I can hardly claim to be a Warrior and the ship comes along with your position.”

Carnage.jpg

Atia watched as Kakuto utterly destroyed the supposed most powerful Sith in the order in a single blow. The amount of hatred flowing from him astounded her.

How?

She she watched in awe as her master took the fallen's seat of power with elegance and ease, only adding to the aura of power dominating the room. Atia only nodded at Dominique's command and turned for the shuttle bay.

Atia7.jpg