Dagobah

Darth Heretic

* Impede walks to the platform and lifts his hand. He closes his eys and moves his hand to the side lifting the ship in the air. He moves it over the bubbling swamp. He lets it down easy and opens his eyes. He turns his lightsaber on and throws it at the tree cutting some leaves off. They cover the rest of the ship that is sticking out.*

" Master Poleb. Want to go at another training duel?"

SIG.jpg

Xen-Que responds to Mes first, "Hu nacbald, Sycdan Tisserand, hu nacbald yd ymm. Cdibet yccrumac, E damm oui."

He then listens to Vincent's question, "A blademaster focusus on specific powers, such as defensive, aggresive, and balance, there are three different specialities. A Jedi has telekinetic powers, they have clairvoyance. Blademasters do not. Also there weapon of choice."

Xen-Que waves his arm a bit, then a slit-like scar on his eye begins to glow, and travels down his face and down his arm, and begins to grow bigger, then it straitens longer out, and into his hand, transforming into a sword, "This is called a Caelstrom, it is nothing more than a sword with a Force aura, it can compete against a lightsaber, and to my knowledge, cortosis has no effect on it. But it take extreme balance to wield it. In battle, you will see the difference." He puts the Caelstrom away.

Edited by Guest
xqp-1.jpg

"I see..Thats is quite intriging. You seem to be quite a competent person and Mes and Sly respect you. I hope that when this war is over, we will be able to talk more."

He extended his hand in a gesture of friendship.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Raul gestures as if he is pushing someone away.*

"Whoa there, arent we all overreacting here a little? She just wants to preserve life, you make it sound like she is saying she wants to join the hutts or something. Take it easy."

*He turns to Keerow*

"Looks like everyone is getting psyched for the battle, I think ill try to avoid rustling anyone's feathers."

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

The Darkside? She didnt know too much about that, all she really knew was every jedi she had met said it was to be avoided.

"Well thats the other side I guess.The opposite of all the things Id just spoken of...But it needs to be there to create the balance between life and death. If there was no darkside then thered be no need for the jedi, theyd have nothing to fight against. Without evil, good has no meaning. Without people doing bad things in the universe the jedi wouldnt need to balance it out. Theres a lot of bad s**t going on in this galaxy and it doesnt look like much will change, so I guess there'll always be some problems for the jedi to fix." She paused to catch her breath. " So I guess its the same when theres too much good, the force throws a few sith into the mix to even out the balance.

"Thats just the way I see it, but what do I know? Im just a girl, right?"Not a jedi yet... Darla sighed, dreaming of the day when see actually knew what to do with the lightsaber she was holding.

Rannrsig.jpg

Sly used all the strength he could from exploding on this, 'Jedi Master' as she called herself. Instead, he chooses to respond to his friends who stood by his side, turning to Mes, Sly responds.

"... You time will come when you prove yourself, leading in a grussum battle is no way to prove. To prove, you must survive, and live... as it should be intended, that is why you were not chosen to run this attack, because you were chosen as the next generation leader, for that to happen, you need to survive, incase the order IS dismanteled, it will fall upon you to rebuild it."

Then turning to Xen he could only respond with two actions, the first, a nod. A sign of gratitude showing that Sly recognized and thanked him for standing up for him, even though Sly had just slammed the character of the man. It showed great pride and determination. The second action, can in the form of words... "... Easy..." Showing Xen to cool it. That Sly could handle himself in a battle of words.

*As The two fall back into the ranks, Sly steps face to face with Keerow again.*

"... Just as the young padawans will learn their place, as will you. Don't, Do that again." Sly says as he turns around, walking back towards Mes, knowing that the line of communication between the two was set. Keerow was proven wrong by simple words.

In her absence much had happened, too much in a way, and now she was left, as ancient as a tree in the dagobah forrest. She would learn her place, even if she was a Jedi Master, or she would fall, like the ancient tree's.

Speaking as he walked away, Sly cried out, "The defense plan stands. Like it or not, all will follow."

*Speaking only to himself, Sly talks, "When will these people learn, that the title of a Jedi is that only of a title. The true Jedi Spirit lives in the hearts of the Good the hearts of the pure. If your intentions are that of good and pure, than you are a Jedi.... With... or without the title."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

* Impede hears Darla. He turns to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. He looks into her eyes.*

" You are not just a girl. You are more. And i sensed a strong will in you when you landed on the planet. You will make a powerful jedi. That, i know."

* Impede stands there waiting for what she will say.*

SIG.jpg

A tall, powerful looking jedi had aproached their small group as Darla spoke, put his hand on her shoulder... Startled she turned.

"I didnt see you there. Thanks, I didnt think anyone even noticed me land. Im not in this battle by the way, I want no part of it. So feel free to take back what you said, if you want...This whole plan just doesnt feel right to me." She shook her head appaulled by some of the things shed overheard the jedi argue about.

Rannrsig.jpg

As the two parts of the remote fall to the ground, Mathis looks to Joel with an odd look on his face, a mix of disappointment in himself and anguish for what his padawan was doing. Not trusting his voice to his emotions, he communicates via the force. I guess that blocking isn't your thing. All I can say is either dodge when they shoot at you or don't get shot at.

Interrupted by the darkness overhead, Mathis faces the leaders of the group, to see what they were going to do.

mathis-1.jpg

Hou-Jo himself decides to talk to Xen-Que for being somewhat rude to Keerow, but he is stopped by a cloud of the Darkside. He feels it pass through his heart, and he immediately pulls out his lightsaber and activates it. There is a severe disturbance in the Force... They begin attacking, with that thought, he deactivates his lightsaber. Hou-Jo runs away from where the other Jedi are, jumps into the swamp, and gets ready for what may happen.

*Vrean notices a cold feeling as he his practicing, looks up to see a dark object. He freaks out and pulls his blaster rifle out of its holster, under his left arm, unfolded the stock, screwed on the barrel, inserted a fresh magazine, pulled the cock lever, and raised it to his shoulder, taking aim at the dark sphere, in case it does anything hostile. This whole sequence took place in about five seconds, as he had practiced this exerscise untill it was perfect.*

"GET TO COVER! IT IS STARTING!"

*He follows Hou-Jo into the quagmire*

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Master Prophet, Adi-wan, Blckclone, and Mes Tisserand all stand still as the Jedi Scatter. That black sphere that hovered before their heads was a Dark Halo it seemed, hovering above an Angels head.

It was infact NOT the enemies they were expecting, however, the Jedi were preparing themselves by entering the mud. Covering themselves totally in the cold mud.

Sly shakes his head at the other three Masters, as they all know that somehow this occurance is not related to the Hutts. But, alas, the Jedi Masters did the same, just incase the Hutts had found a new way of defense or attack.

OOC: Way to go... whoever posted that being them, you are wrong. But we can get ready for them anyways.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Hours seemed to pass as the sphere simply held its position as if frozen in time. The Jedi far below covered themselves in mud some in fear and fewer realizing that the ball was not a threat. It was at that moment after discovering the reactions down below that the ball seemed to start leaking down. It started slow but momentum seemed to be a factor as the long black spear dashed downward.

Finally ground met black spire. An explosion erupted and every Jedi watched as fire seemed to rain down on them balls of light which struck the ground with such force that the ground gave way to allow them past. It was like a meteor shower of death as the forest gave way as quickly as the ground and both became nothing but craters.

Then all at once everything that had come to pass was as it was before, except with one minor change. At the point where the moon's black spear touched down stood a man in ancient armor and a crimson robe around his body. He had a curt smile upon his cold lips.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

MainNote:

Alright, SithSlayer ... this type of "Eavesdropping" is not allowed in RP. Don't do this again ... post has been deleted for it's inability to pass the rules. Any problems ... come PM or IM me ... and I'll kindly explain to you that this is illegal ... have a nice day.

Sidenote:

Anyone that has acted/responded to this post ... should kindly edit their responses. The Jedi know the attack is coming - not the attack force itself. Now, resume play.

-- Adi-Wan --

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Joel could feel Mathis's disappointment through the Force.

Though his master left to converse with the other Jedi, one thought stayed in Joel's mind.

Again.

He tried again. Locating another remote, he again tried to deflect its shots. Again, he took stinger after stinger to the head and chest and arms and legs.

*Kitt was caught off guard by the question, but then realized what he meant by it.*

Kirlocca, your the reason why kids want to become Jedi!

*out of nowhere two figures jump out of the mud, and flew above the croowd for a second, then they landed and headed towards Kirlocca's fortress...*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

He looked upon the sky and then toward his fellow jedi. He had some reservations about this plan, but now was not the time. He felt now was the time to be swift and assertive with our defense. He, now covered in mud as sly had demanded, ignited his Blades. He moved toward Hou-Jo and Xen-Que.

"The enemy? Is he upon us now? Some will not see the end of this conflict... But at this point, they know it and accept it. I also know and accept this. I come with my brothers and allies to take this threat head on, as do all those who stand with me....As sly so eloquintly put it....The Jedi will survive..."

He lowered his head in a last prayer and awaited his fate.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Adi-Wan began the process of spreading the cold mud across his skin, and clothing. He was drapsed in it, and painted on ancient Ilum Guard warrior tatooes onto his cheeks. The designs created by the index and middle finger pressed tightly together, as he moved the fingertips across his cheekbones, down to the side of his face, and to his jawline. He looked up, towards Sly.*

"They're preparing themselves ... can you feel it, Sly? The fog of war grows thicker with every moment .... only time will reveal our fates."

*He turned towards the masses, and watched as they scurried, hundreds, to thousands of all types of species, amassed ... all Jedi, or Jedi Hopefulls. He felt the rush of adrenaline that he'd always felt prior to battle, and he shaked off a shiver that crept up his spine.*

*He spoke no louder to where he himself could barely hear his own words.*

"Many of you brave men, and women will find your place within the Living Force today ... however ... you will fight valiantly ... worthy of mention in the Jedi Archives."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"