Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

Skye smiled, shaking her head with amusement. It had been a long time since Fynn had used that phrase. She met his eye with a puzzled look as he continued to speak, then nodded as she agreed with him about her being happy when she was helping others.

"To see someone become well again gives you the satisfaction of a job well done. I'm thinking about heading to Coruscant to begin with, or maybe Hoth. I haven't been back there for a long time. Hoth is where I began my journey into the Force."

Her gaze looked far away before she focused on some of the plants she had in her hydroponic's station. She took up one of her tools, snipping a leaf off here, a small bunch of fruit of another until she had a collection of fruits and herbs in which to create her remedy.

"Would you have any objections if we headed off to Hoth, maybe met with Ara there?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Fynn shook his head, "Off course not, I will be happy to accompany you. I've been here far to long. I'm beginning to grow roots!" He said with a wide smile. Master Ara was still alive and still well. That made him pleased. She represented the jedi still even though she might not be on the ruling council any more. To Fynn Ara would always be the figure of leadership and levelheadedness that a Master Jedi should be. Or maybe it was because she was so attractive? Either way Fynn looked forward to seeing her once more.

"I'll await your instructions Master." He said as he headed towards the bridge.

Edited by Guest

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Kirlocca felt a change in the force. His company was now moving away from the healing facility that Skye or some other jedi healer had setup here. He opened his eyes only to feel strength flood back into him. Still not as much as he had before his epic battle on Kashyyyk, but yet enough to do training exercises.

So it begins...

Kirlocca stood up, packing what equipment he needed, nothing more, and nothing less. Kirlocca placed a commlink on his belt, along with his small parts that he would use to create a new lightsaber. On seeing this, Kirlocca took a few seconds to remember his old blade which had been lost on Kashyyyk.

...A jedi should never let his weapon fall like I did...

Kirlocca pushed the thought deep down. Once the jedi master was sure he had everything that he needed, he walked out of the room and began to head to the hanger bay.

((OOC: Guys... we were already still in her ship. Serenity is set up as a mini hospital/mobile clinic/surgery ship. It's medical ward is a converted secondary hold, it has it's own surgery unit. It also has it's own hydroponic's station where she grows the plants/herbs she needs for some of her vaccines/concoctions, also grows her own vegetables, fruits etc so she's pretty much self sufficient apart from meats.

I'll assume that Kirlocca is now in the main hold where she has a workbench etc set up and that Fynn is somewhere else in the ship.))

IC: Skye finished gathering the items she needed and followed Fynn out of the hydroponic's station, heading for the galley. Placing the leaves, fruits and vegetables in the containers she had ready for them, she headed to the cockpit.

She stretched out her senses, making sure all were still on board Serenity before she excused I-Nine to his other duties. Running through the preflight checks, Skye lifted off from Aracoun, destination Hoth.

((ok, next post either space or Hoth... I'll give you guys the choice. We're still waiting on Ara's comm too))

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 months later...

Aracoun Morion....Kirlocca had been here once before. He was on the planet, yet the planet itself seemed vaguely familiar. Kitt had dropped him off here. It was this planet that he was to train on. It was this planet that he was to refocus himself. It was here that he was to make himself a Jedi again. Kirlocca decided that it was best for him if he would meditate and find what the force willed of him here. As he sat down, he thought back on what Kitt told him right before he left him here. "If you can no longer hear the call, it is time to see if you are still called by the force." The remark hurt Kirlocca a lot.

Kirlocca closed his eyes, trying to find the current of the force. Once the Jedi master found it, he relaxed in it. He thought back on things that he had been taught a a Jedi padawan under his master Mari. The very words of her teachings seemed to come to Kirlocca, refreshing him of what his basics should be.

Self Discipline: Conquer Arrogance, Conquer Overconfidence, Conquer Defeatism, Conquer Stubbornness, Conquer Recklessness, Conquer Curiosity, Conquer Aggression, Conquer External Loyalties, Conquer Materialism

Responsibility: Practice Honesty, Honor Your Promise, Honor Your Padawan, Honor Your Master, Honor the Jedi Council, Honor the Jedi Order, Honor the Law, Honor Life

Public Service: Duty to the Republic, Render Aid, Defend the Weak, Provide Support.

Kirlocca allowed himself to remain focused on the current thought for some time. He made sure that he memorized what his master had said. Once he had done that, the force gave him more of what his master said.

"The First Foundation(Ethics and purpose): One of the most overlooked and yet most important aspects of Jedi training, the ethics and purpose of a Jedi are the guiding light that will influence his or her choices. Ethics mostly involves right and wrong, and the far too many places that fall in between. A jedi competent in this area will be able to decide the best course from a moral standpoint when carrying out the will of the law or settling disputes. Teaching a Jedi purpose revolves mainly around humility, both in service to the Force and service to peace and justice. A Jedi must learn the conviction to follow through with his mandate despite personal desires, but not to the point that he forgets his ethics.

The Second Foundation(Knowledge): Knowledge of the past gives insight into the future. Jedi should learn about the events of at least one major war and about the origins of the Jedi and Sith orders.

The Third Foundation(Diplomacy): Negotiating peace and ending disputes is a major part of a Jedi's duty. All Jedi should learn the basics of negotiation and detailed information on the various factions and how they interact. Furthermore, a Jedi should learn methods to help those facing the Dark Side(Force user or not).

The Final Foundation(Practical Knowledge): The most visible aspects of the Jedi are his control of the Force and his lightsaber. However, for a Jedi to properly wield these tools, he must first be of true purpose and strong ethics, he must have the knowledge to know when to strike, and the wisdom to know when not to. At this stage the Jedi constructs his own lightsaber as an exercise in bonding with the Force, and develops a strong sense of awareness of his surroundings."

The words rang in his ears. They were familiar to him, yet it seemed like he had never heard those words before. Kirlocca did what he did with the last words of wisdom and applied them to his life as best he could through memorization. Once he was done, he opened his eyes to see that he had pulled out his lightsaber and the four holocrons that Kitt had given him to study while he was on his training leave. The wookiee looked at his chrono......Two days... The words of his master came to him once again. "The force is a vast thing to learn. Even if you do master it...it will still take you by surprise."

Kirlocca stood up as he smiled on hearing the words of his master. He decided that he had learned all the basics that he would need for now. Now was the time for him to learn deeper and new insightful knowledge of the force by studying the holocrons that Kitt had given him.

Kirlocca felt the holocrons in his hands. He could feel the power that each one contained. They were a gift from the Jedi of old. Kirlocca feel into a force trance to aid him in his training and learning with the holocrons. This process lasted seventy-two hours before Kirlocca took any kind of rest. After his rest, he spent another eighty-seven hours in his learning trance before he took rest again. Once he had rested long enough, He began to search to grounds on the planet for parts and scrap that he could use to build a ship of some kind. After days of looking, and two failed attempts, Kirlocca pulled out his comlink and called Kitt Fitt for him to come pick him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Conners ship came out of hyperspace, far above the planet Aracoun Morton. He turned his comm link on, piloting the ship towards the planet he strechted out with the force searching for Kirlocca.

After awhile he landed the ship in a large clearing, stepping off the ship he opened up to the himself to the force even more searching for Kirlocca, when he sensed his pressence, Conner aloud his own presence to be known through the force.

Using the force to communicate with Kirlocca, Master Kirlocca, My name his Conner I'm here to pick you up on behalf of my master Kitt Fitt.' with that Conner let Kirlocca see where Conner was. Conner sat down on a large rock and waited for Kirlocca to arive.

Kirlocca felt the young Jedi apprentice presence through the force. Kirlocca picked up his things and moved in the direction that the padawan was located. So, Kitt finally got himself a padawan learner. Kirlocca smiled at the thought. Kitt had always told him that he would never get one, but then again, times were changing, and changing the Jedi with it. Kirlocca came over a small hill to see a small ship in a clearing. Kirlocca smelled the padawan before he saw him with his eyes. Kirlocca took a few moments to measure up the young Jedi. The way he sat, what he wore, and what he smelled like. The apprentice of Kitt named Conner was indeed a Jedi that would be like the Jedi of old.

Kirlocca began to walk towards Conner. He walked with a wood stick that he was using as a staff for the moment. His lightsaber was at his side with his belongings on his back. His fur was still fairly short from the trials he recently went through. Aracoun Morion had changed Kirlocca deeply. He was no longer the same Jedi. As Kirlocca approached Conner, he stood up to greet him. Kirlocca quickly realized that the young Jedi would not understand Shyriiwook, so Kirlocca spoke to him through Telepathy, which until recently, Kirlocca wasn't very well trained in.

"You seem to be my ride...and Kitt's first apprentice."

Kirlocca frowned for a second. He wasn't sure if Kitt has an apprentice during his wandering years, but pushed the thought down. This wasn't the time to wonder about Kitt's past.

Conner stood look up at the wookie jedi that now towered over him. Conner smiled at the wookie and bowed to him, "thats me, Conner is my name, and yes Master Kitt asked me to come get you" Conner studied the jedi very closely.

He sensed something about the wookie jedi, it made him stand out from the other jedi's on gala. "Kitt told me you were a wise jedi and that should try and learn as much from you as possible. But something troubles me about you. Your not like the other Jedi's I met, I mean you seem to have a strong presence of peace around you, and the connection between you and the force is strong." Conner started at the wookie "Oh let me help you with your things.I"

Conner picked up a bag that sat next to the Jedi and took it onto his ship. Taking the Jedi's things down into one of the rooms that would accomidate the wookie jedi for awhile, Conner stepped back outside and looked up at the sky for awhile.

Interesting. Kirlocca was indeed impressed with Kitt's padawan, Conner. He seemed to have a connection to the force unlike any other Jedi. When he came back out from his ship, Kirlocca took the opportunity to talk with the Jedi.

"Why would all of the stuff that you said about me trouble you?"

Kirlocca was curious to hear what Conner would say for his answer.

Conner smiled at the Jedi 'It's not that it troubles me, it seem's different from all the change that has happened with the jedi order that there is still some who follow the old ways. Not that it's a bad thing' Conner looked at the jedi

Conner stared up at the sky and thought about his home. Then pushing though thoughts out of his mind and focusing on the present. Turning to the jedi master 'When ever your ready to leave this planet we can head to gala or if you wish to go some where else, but I'm pretty sure Kitt would be happy to see you again' Conner bowed and turned towards the ship.

Kirlocca nodded. He wasn't always apart of the old ways. In fact, it was Kitt who persuaded him to take a leave and re-focus himself to the old ways. Kirlocca smiled at the thought of his former masters seeing him training and living out the old ways.

"Alright, I really don't see a hurry in getting back, though, lets get going."

Kirlocca allowed for Conner to lead him into the ship.

Conner thought for a minute. 'If you don't want to leave yet, we can stay I'd like it if you could teach me somethigs you've learned here' Conner was eager to learn as much as he could of the force. He sat at the controles taking his time on things.

He looked at the wookie jedi. 'Kirlocca, I was told I could learn alot from you and intend on doing that. I know at times I can be confusing and I'm sorry about that but I'd like it if you could show me what you've learned. Maybe you can teach me about weapons.' He lowered his head and powered the ship down and waited for a response.

Conner smiled and went into the ship, taking out a case he brought it out to Kirlocca. Slowly opening it, the case revealed a DC-17 Clone trooper rifle. 'It was my father's' Conner started put the weapon together. Holding the weapon. 'Since it's so old it the power cell to it, isn't as strong as it was before'

Conner led Kirlocca back onto the ship, letting the jedi hold the weapon, Conner went back to the main controls of the ship and started the launch sequence. Turning to Kirlocca 'I figured you could teach me while we left for Gala' He turned back to the controls and gently lifted the ship as the bay doors shut. Piloting the ship up out of the planets atmosphere and into space.

(Make next post in space)

• 1 year later...

I landed our ship down, then I stood up and stretched. It had been a long trip, and I am not looking forward until the return one. I started towards the main hold, towards the door. Once I got outside I felt a weird sense of excitement.

"So what are we supposed to find?"I asked Galen and Aira.

((OOC:Sorry for the short post I'm highly tired:D))

repsisig.png

*Galen had long ago retrieved his traveling robe from the ships laundry. It was something special to him; after all, he had made this robe himself. The ship had landed in a valley. Short jade grasses surrounded the ship. On either side mountains rose covered is trees. The air was slightly cool and smelled of rain. Between the ship and the mountains to the east, lied a stream of turquoise water. High in the mountains snow glistened upon the trees. Charcoal clouds were drifting low down the valley lower than the mountains. Every now and then one would block out the sun. They were heavy with rain. In the distance some of them were proving this. Over the trip Galen had been meditating on the Jedi code. He had searched the ship's database for any lessons, and came up with few. The jewel of information he found was some lines of the Jedi code. Peace. Knowledge. Serenity. All combined in the Force when one opened oneself to it. Galen spent most of the trip attempting to center himself. He had practiced his circle walking. He had sat for hours. Galen had meditated on the Code and found it lacking. He was still no closer to using the Force than he was at the beginning of his journey. Now the Kushiban stood in the sunlight observing the world around him and felt emotion mixed with peace, ignorance mixed with knowledge and passion mixed with serenity. Here was the beginning of their true passage.*

"So what are we supposed to find?" Reptilia asked.

*Galen looked up towards Reptilia and answered,*

"Lightsaber parts, and each other I believe."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

"Lightsaber parts, and each other I believe."The kushiban said. I knew we were supposed to get to know each other but what lightsaber part are we to find.

"Are we to find crystals"I proposed, when I was younger I learned a lot about Jedi lore. I know that the crystal is what gives the saber it's uniqueness, or almost its voice. Crystals grow naturally on planets such as Ilum, but I have never heard of Aracoun Morion at all before recently, much less if crystals grow here.

repsisig.png

"I do not know."

Did the data sphere have any specific directions once we got here?

*Galen looked into the distance at the mountains and shivered.*

((Edit: OOC: If you are looking for the color, it's teal. I just found some more colors for bbcode. All you have to do is write them in. ))

GalenSig2copy.jpg

My first step on the planet confirmed my feelings that this place was different. I wondered what was causing this phenomonon. It had to be the Force. That was the only thing different about me now.

I shrugged the feeling off. This place was beautiful, in an alien way. The universe was so amazing. Still smiling, I turned to my puzzled comrades. "Well, from my understanding of Jedi Masters, I bet we have to figure it out ourselves. I would also bet it has something to do with the Force." I shrugged. "I'm going to do a little exploring. Maybe I'll find something. Anyone want to join me?"

I grinned and headed back into the ship. Grabbing the weapons Kirlocca had said he'd give us, I returned and passed out a blaster and a training lightsaber to both Galen and Reptilia before strapping mine to my belt. Then I began hiking towards the distant mountains. I didn't expect to get all the way there, but it gave me a direction to start.

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Aira tossed me a blaster and saber. When I got the weapons I strapped the blaster to my belt, then I ignited my saber it beamed green. I strapped it in and faced the others.

"I suggest we split up, we can contact each other though com links."I said as I turned and walked towards a forest. I kept a steady pace for a while until I got tired so I sat down against a tree. What am I looking for, where am I going? The thoughts rattled in my head.

I decided to try and 'Train' with my training lightsaber I have received to give my mind a rest. I stood up, turned it on and practiced simple swings and maneuvers. I tossed a few rocks in the air and tried hitting them like when I was a kid. After a little bit I started off again. I kept my mind alert for anything suspicious or if I felt anything odd about it. Then I found a cave that I almost missed due to the entrance almost completely caved in. I didn't know what was in it so I grabbed my blaster had it at a ready position and walked in. If I need to, Galen and Aira are a message away, or if I find anything for a lightsaber.

Edited by Guest
repsisig.png

*The light blaster pistol could be used two handed; the lightsaber was another matter. Its diameter was as wide as Galen's hand. The Kushiban tested its balance and then tossed it back to Aira.*

"I will join you, but I think I will need something a bit... smaller."

*Galen stepped inside the ship quickly and found one of the comlink headsets. It was short range but would be sufficient here. He adjusted the size, checked the power cell, and secured the ship. Galen hurried to follow Aira towards the mountains. He did this for two reasons. Technology can fail, and Master Kirloca had wanted the group to 'learn more about each other'.*

*A cloud moved, and light spilled onto the valley floor. Towards the south he could see a loch. Galen walked for a while breathing in the fresh cold air. Some sorts of birds were high in the distance, gliding on the updrafts created by the peaks, apparently searching for prey. As he approached the stream running near the foot of the mountains the grass began to turn to peat. Reaching down Galen pulled a handfull up and wrung it out. A red tinted liquid poured out. Galen put some of this into one of the small patches he carried in his robe. Pulling another tuft up he sniffed it and then wringing more liquid out, proceeded to drink from it. Looking up to Aira, Galen smiled.*

"It's simply water. There is a slight amount of iodine produced in the peat. Combine that with its filtering properties, and this is probably the safest water you will find for a good distance around."

*He continued to walk onward.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

I returned Galen's smile as we walked. "You seem to know a lot about flora. Have you been to this planet before, or do you just know a lot about plants and such?"

I had no training in identifying plants. "It seems like a handy survival tool." I was interested in Galen's history. Not only had I never met a Kushiban before, but he was always surprising me. First, I discovered he was a healer, then he was identifying plants with surprising ease.

As I entered the cave it got darker as I went in, so I ignited my Saber in one hand and had my blaster in the other. It seemed like an ordinary cave but it also pulled me in almost. I was here for a reason. I walked in farther and farther but when I turned around to look I would still see the entrance not more then a short distance away.

I was using my hand on the wall for added stability, for there were rocks scattered about the ground. Then when I entered a section of the cave where light was entering through the cave ceiling. I saw a huge rock towards the center. I walked towards it and felt it, it was cold. At this point I already put my weapons away since there was no sign of danger.

I sat down on the rock, then figures appeared in the room. It was my father, me and the man who ended my fathers life. The area surrounding me had changed into grassland and a few trees. I remembered this scene from my childhood, about 15 years ago.

"Put down your weapon and kneel before me and I wont hurt your boy."The man said as he grabbed the young Kel Dor around the neck with his lightsaber drawn.

"No, never, never will I kneel to such a coward"My father said as he leaped at the man. The man in reaction threw the younger me away. The clashing of there lightsabers was almost to fast to see. The Sith's red blade against the double-bladed fury of the Jedi's. The Sith then lifted me up in the air choking me, my father distracted turned away. That second of distraction was all he needed to stab the Jedi through the heart. He fell limp to the ground lifelessly.

"Oh, your daddy wasn't strong enough to battle the Dark side."He said as he laughed. He then kicked my fathers lightsaber at me. "Maybe, you'll learn to use this decently."

Everything faded away, I was alone in the cave. I sat there for awhile just thinking of what I could of done to save him. After deep deliberation I concluded that I couldn't of done anything differently. I got up and started for the entrance. I guess that's what I was supposed to come he for. As soon as I could see daylight I was in a excited mood.

repsisig.png

"Some of the best medicines come from plants."

*Galen pulled one side of his outer robe back revealing many small pouches each tied to the inside of the robe. He hefted his knapsack.*

"Most of these can be used in multiple ways. When I combine that with some of the more... refined drugs in the medpacks, I can treat most injuries, and even some illness."

*Galen continued walking towards the foot of the mountains. Vegetation was beginning to become thicker.*

*Suddenly Galen became very very still. His ears were no longer floppy and relaxed. The stood straight up into the air, tilted ever so slightly to the mountain. Galen and Aira were not that far from the caves that Reptilia had been exploring. They were just beginning to climb the hills at the base of the mountains. The forest had stretched out to meet them. Trees were everywhere, save to the right where the path was rocky with little vegetation. Galen had no idea why he suddenly felt so scared. Then he knew what was wrong....*

*The birds had stopped singing. The forest was silent.*

"Did you hear that?"

*Far in the distance a single sound rang out again... It was a howl that could be recognized on many a temperate world. The howl of a wolf. Many worlds had different variants of these creatures. Now as snow began to fall, its howl pierced the silence.*

*Galen knew the call well. He whispered almost as if to himself,*

"Faolchú"

*Galen searched the ground for a stick of about a meter in length. Finding one with its branches stripped he took a stance. Almost as an afterthought, the blaster Galen had been carrying dropped to the ground at his feet. His right foot and right hand were forward. His right hand was under the makeshift staff, palm raised towards the sky. Galen simultaneously moved his left hand along with his left foot back. His left hand was above the staff palm facing the ground. Galen's feet were about shoulder width apart. His fur began to turn from a red when he heard the call to a grey blue as he calmed himself and gathered his energy.*

((Edit: OOC: this edit has no sway on IC happenings. As an OOC clarification I am using the Gaelic translation for Faolchu, NOT the urban dictionary one... ))

Edited by Guest
GalenSig2copy.jpg

I heard a loud cry. I started running towards the direction of the call. Extended in my hand was my training saber. I didn't know what it was but I was ready for a fight. I jumped from a small ledge and landed in a clearing right next to Galen, and Aira. As I saw a Grey blur charging towards us. My left foot slid behind me, my left hand grasping the hilt of my weapon above my head pointed at the threat.

"This will be fun"I said sarcastically towards my comrades.

repsisig.png

I had no idea what came over me. Suddenly, as the wolf-like creature began to charge us, I felt the Force wash over me. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. All I knew was that my friends were in danger, and I had to help them.

Suddenly, I got a feeling that the creature was about to pounce on Galen, and almost subconciously directed a wave of the Force at the creature, similar to the excersize Master Kirlocca had done with the orbs. It struck the creature and pushed him back a meter and a half, preventing him from reaching Galen.

Now, however, the creature was in range of Galen's stick. I quickly drew my blaster and aimed carefully, waiting for the right moment to shoot so that I wouldn't hit my comrades.

I looked over and saw Aira push back one of the creatures, and then shoot. As soon as I saw one come close to me I jumped to the side and let my blade drop down, so it charged right into it. It emitted a loud cry, the force of the blow hurt my wrist so I switched to my blaster and stared to pepper the animals with blaster bolts.

((Short Post, I know Sorry))

repsisig.png

*Galen stood there as the creature rushed him. Just before it was close enough to strike, it was mysteriously thrown back.*

Sith spit.

*As a Kushiban, he had no way to match power with one of these beasts. The best way to fight here, as always, was to take advantage of the opponent's power... Galen heard a rustle in the trees off to his left. Charging towards Aira the wolf sprinted into the clearing. Galen moved quick as light. In front of the creature Galen lowered his center of gravity, spinning to the right. Rotating 270 degrees the Kushiban stretched forth his right hand palm up; his left hand stretched out behind him palm down as he uncoiled his body. The wolf lost its footing. As its energy continued passed him, Galen directed some of it upwards. The dog went into the air and landed hard about a meter and a half behind him. Galen allowed what residual downward energy that was transferred into his left hand to spin him around. His right hand now struck bringing the stick down on the back of the wolf's neck before it could land. Soon the stick became a hammer as the ground rose up to be an anvil. It pressed hard into the back of the dog's neck where its shoulder meets its vertebrae. Galen's fur turned slightly dark as he whispered,*

"Stay"

*The Kushiban then vaulted into the air using the stick, still wedged in the dog's back, to aid his jump. He brought his feet in front of him. Crouching as he landed he brought the stick around as he extended its reach by letting it slide the length so that only Galen's left hand held to the end. With the combined energy it hit another wolf in the front of its leg, at about ankle height, causing its back left hip to give out. The wolf yelped, tripped and slid forward towards Reptilia's feet.*

*Galen stood with his center of gravity about half way up. His stick had shattered with the last impact, so he let it fall from his grip. Brining himself into a wuji stance the Kushiban observed his surroundings, preparing himself for another attacker.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg