Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

Skye had been gazing at her three children again; Morgana, her beautiful and stunning daughter, Amon and Krishna, her handsome sons. She hadn't seen Amon since he was 'literally' age two, had loved him so much and to see the grown child, just as 'old' as the rapidly aged Morgana and Krishna, brought a tear to her eye again. She'd not seen him grow up and it hurt her deeply.

I miss them all too... more than you know...

She looked back at the dark foreboding figure, trying to make it out but not knowing exactly what it was.

That wasn't here before. I don't know what it is.

Her hands clutched Ara and Shiro's, drawing strength and also attempting to give it, determined to face this dark figure and get past it so she could return to normal.

Whatever it is, lets face it and get this over with.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla greeted Darex with a warm embrace. It was good to see her old friend. She was glad that Ara and the others had arrived so that she no longer had to stand vigil at Skye's side alone. If anyone could help Skye back to her body, then surely it was Ara.

She pulled back form Darex and spoke.

"She just fell into this kind of coma... It reminded me of when you went into one to heal after you were injured in battle." Darla remembered sitting in a similar position by Darex's side. "I think she needs to heal...But it's different.. Like her soul needs healing is the best way that I can describe it. She's trying to get back to her body so that she can wake up, but I think there's something she needs to go through first. Something she needs to face in her spiritual state. Ara's guiding her through it."

Darla turned from Darex to look at Skye and the group that had now filled the room. Ara's counterparts were a little strange but pleasant enough.

"I'm glad you came." Darla told Darex. "I guess all we can do now is wait to see what happens."

Rannrsig.jpg

Darex returned Darla's hug, then listened carefully to her explanation, ignoring the teen's sarcasm. "Well, she has been through a lot," he replied. "I'm glad Ara is here...who else do you call when the Healer needs healing?"

He paused. "I'm glad I came to. Thank the Force for that...it just so happens that my padawan here, Seraphim," he introduced the other, "wants to be a healer. I brought him here for training...and arrived just in time to help hold vigil for Skye's soul."

His eyes swept the room, then returned to hers. "But regardless of that, it is always good to see you again. I was not expecting your presence, and that makes this trip much nicer," he said with a smile.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

"As does yours Darex." Darla smiled back.

She took in Darex's new apprentice, the sight filling her with a longining for her own apprentice. How long had it been since she'd been parted from Nivana? Darla had lost count of how long she had been by Skye's side.

"I wish Nivana were here. When Helix was destroyed I lost her. I don't think she perished in the blast, I'm sure that I would've felt that happen. I can't say I looked for her though. The thing is I wouldn't know where to begin. When Skye's awake and well finding Nivana will be the top my list...My fear is that she's fallen into the hands of one of the Sith who attacked Helix..."

Darla voice trailed off as she thought about the implication of her words.

Rannrsig.jpg

"Don't worry, Darla," Darex replied. "If anyone can resist the lure of the Dark Side, it will be your apprentice. With your knowledge of it as a base, I have no doubt that Nivana will remain firm...or willingly choose her own path."

He put a hand on her shoulder briefly. "When this is over, I'll help you look for her, if you want company. I don't know her that well, having only met her once, but I'm sure you could use a few extra hands and eyes."

Part of the reason he offered was the lingering, although much lessened, guilt he felt when Shy was lost. He had done everything he could...but his timing had been wrong...or the Force had not deinged for him to help her back. If he could make a difference in Nivana's life by helping Darla find her faster, then he would do it without a moment's hesitation.

FDY9u6P.png

Seraphim stood quietly off to the side. His silver hair was blown slightly to the side as one of the air systems on the ship kicked in for a few minutes to cool the room down. With as many people as there were in the room, it wasn't a surprise that it would get so hot. He barely noticed though as he was caught up in watching the scene before him. Through mundane eyes it was nothing special, but through the looking glass of the force he could see the energy in the room.

He could feel a conflict, but he could not directly see it. Something was wrong and it was obvious Ara was the one that had come to help Skye. He stepped forward, only a few steps at first”¦but soon he was standing on the opposite side of Skye from Ara. He looked down at her then to the one here to help. His curiosity had peaked and he wanted to know exactly what was going on. He was sure something like this was not common play for even Jedi, but what would happen if he had to be the one playing Ara's role”¦how could you train for something like this?

Seraphim.jpg

The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

Darla could feel something at the very edges of her perception. There was definately a change in Skye. She had been so vague to Darla the wole time that she had sat by her bed, so intangible, like a ghost. Since Ara had arrived Skye's presence had become much more vibrant. However Darla attention was focused on Dare and his comforting words.

"I'd like that very much. Four hands are better than two...or maybe six are?" Darla said looking over to Seraphim.

The man seemed with quiet and withdrawn, but Darla could tell that he was observant. Watching the situation and trying to work out what was going on. It was hardly ordinary by anyones standards.

Rannrsig.jpg

Both Shiro and Ara squinted through their glasses at the figure in the fog before them. The "twins" looked at one another before they looked at Skye. "My guess," Ara said rather dryly, "is that that is what's preventing you from returning to your body."

Shiro resisted a smirk. "Quite. The question is, what is it?"

The answer soon made itself known as the figure stepped fully out of the shadows, dark and clear as ever. It was a woman, dressed in beautiful black robes that fell past her feet and pooled on the blank floor below them. Despite their splendor, the hems and edges were tattered, the elegant lace frayed and ripped in places. Raven wings spread out behind her, shining in colors from black to green to violet as they gently moved the fog. These features were unremarkable, however, once one looked at the woman's face.

The skin was paler, the eyeliner thicker and darker, but the features were unmistakeable. The woman before them was Skye...or some part of her, in any case.

A long silence followed the woman's entrance before someone finally spoke. "Oh my." Ara peered over at Shiro, her hand gripping Skye's tightly. "I believe...well...you have your own other half as well."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Fuyuto crept up on the group of Jedi, an odd music welling up for all to hear. His guitar hung at his waist, and in his strumming hand was a violin bow, which he strangely ran over his strings to make a dull metallic whine--yet distinctly recognizable as a sappy song. He looked up at the group with a feigned look of emotional hurt. As he caught the group's attention, he explained.

"What, you were all being so melodramatic I thought you could use some melodramatic music to match. Ya'know, for a group that pride itself on emotional suppression you guys sure are the emo-est people I've ever seen."

"OMG, Skye is totally soulless!" He said, impersonating Darla's voice with accuracy that overshot most high end voice synthesizers. Then, switching to Darex's voice he added, "I know. This totally sucks. Let's cry and hug."

Fuyuto sighed heavily, throwing his head back to exaggerate his point.

"Body in one hand, soul in the other, staple staple, done. Ara-Senpai knows what she's doing..."

FUYUTO.jpg

It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's what makes it cool.

Skye had been trying to focus on the dark entity, feeling some strange vibrations coming from it. As her own double became evident, Skye exchanged glances with Ara and Shiro before her eyes went back to her darker twin.

It looks that way...

Skye stepped towards the twin, wanting to know why she was stopping her from returning to her body for one thing, what her purpose was for another.

Well now, the saint has friends. Should have known they'd come running... You know you could have had things so good. You even met the dark lord, do you think I'd just let you go on your merry way without this confrontation?

What's the Dark Lord got to do with this? Just because I had to be diplomatic everytime a darksider came around, didn't mean I had to like any of them...

Do you class your own brother in that distained group? You with your love of family... did you even try and stop him? No. Maybe you liked all that patch up work that Nahstaa created for you. Did you enjoy patching up Armenia's face?

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex laughed. "That's a pretty good impression," he told Fuyuto. "Well, Jedi are people too. We're allowed to express concern for those close to us."

He took Fuyuto as Ara's apprentice. "And I have no doubt in Ara's abilities."

He sobered up fairly quickly, as the atmosphere of the room was no condusive to merriment, however, one could tell that he remained very amused by the teen's blunt comment.

FDY9u6P.png

Ara and Shiro watched the interaction between the Dark Skye and the real skye, both reliving the moments between Shiro and the two dark parts of Ara, Aka and Kuro. "Very familiar, I'm afraid...though this is partially induced by Tzeentch, no doubt, a leftover or something, an accidental imprint on Skye," Shiro said quietly as Skye and Dark Skye spoke.

"Or just the darker part that resides in all of us," Ara said with something of a sigh. She looked at the Dark Skye and finally cut in.

"Dark and light cannot exist without one another, that is true enough...sometimes even within us," Ara stated. She used her free hand to point at the small red dot on her forehead. "This is a reminder of that fact--I faced evil, confronted evil in human form, and survived. I had darkness running in my blood, and yet, I did not succumb. Just because evil exists does not mean one has to yield to it."

"Those I loved also came to evil, and I have healed the dark ones just the same. Light or dark, they are still people, just like us," Shiro continued. The white-robed woman bowed her head. "People we love don't always choose the wisest course, but we try to love them, just the same, maybe even clean up their messes. It doesn't mean we should follow in their path just to make things easier."

=====

Back in the realm of the living, Sanare peeked over Fuyuto's shoulder with a small smirk. Really, the strange man was amusing, and if Mother found him worthy of being taught...

The sword-become-human added in her own string sounds to Fuyuto's, essentially making the song of a string quartet. Sanare stood up proudly and smirked at Fuyuto. "Mother is wise. She's done this before. I even helped."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

(Changed my name, the other was too long)

Lucien kept to his studies while the more advanced of his order attended his abstract Master. Of course he worried for her, but such feelings were condemned, or at least use to be in his own personal sense. However, he sought to further his knowledge, his understanding, not purely for an ambitious run of the mill acension to power, but to establish himself as a necessity towards protecting people - Protecting his master.

What was misunderstood at such a statement was the fact the one would soon desire to become greater than every individual within the order which unquestionably would lead to a sickening darkness. He would show them that he was different, prove himself to those that held disbelief, for it already existed and made itself evident the very day he sought a Master.

Ms. Organa would be proud, but he knew it would start from his books. Truth, history, and all that dwelled in the past was no doubt a crucial part to ones' understanding. He hoped Ana was doing alright as well, leaving her on such short notice was admittedly rude, but the spark of resentment he felt from her was exposed before him already.

Lucien sighed deeply, too much focus was thrown out the window at these thoughts. He made himself blind to them all, to every other presence and began to read, something he loved to do.

(Yup, I'm still here Skye. Hope you get better soon, just don't think I disappeared )

luciendraethwd5.png

To love someone you have to love all of them, no matter what path they choose. Nahstaa already had dark leanings when we found each other. That he returned to the dark had nothing to do with me... it was his own choice. Had I have made him stay, I would have been just as bad as he and it would have turned him against me. But then, you'd know that. The same with Morgana, Amon and Krishna. I can only be there for them and hope their conscience leads them on paths that are right for them...

Skye didn't want to argue with this other self. It had been like they had been arguing for longer than just this short time. Only now, the form had manifested itself to her mirror opposite image. She was grateful when Ara spoke up.

That may be so but just remember... I'm always here... always will be and I'll be waiting for my chance. You can't suppress me forever Skye... the Storm will always be lurking in the background... the dark seed that I am was planted a long time ago. Don't think that it will not grow.

Ara's right. Light and Dark cannot exist without the other. You might be there, so we will have to co-exist... but that doesn't mean I will let you influence me into doing something I don't wish to do. I am a Healer and as a Healer...

...you have to remain true to the light... yeah yeah... I've heard it all before.

Right. So are you going to let us past or are you going to continue with these charades you seem to enjoy playing?

Storm looked back at Skye, her dark wings glistening through the fog as they spread out wide. Another reminder of what Skye had given up. Skye had once had iridescent white wings, had felt the freedom of flight with them, though had given that up when she had been betrayed, when her children had been taken from her. Storm fluttered them to her back, stepping aside though her message to Skye was clear. She'd always be there, she was as much a part of her as the light was.

C'mon Ara, Shiro... lets go...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The words of Ara's apprentice annoyed Darla somewhat but she didnt let it show. Darex's words to the young man showed a wealth of understanding and tolerance that Darla didnt have. She had to bite her lip from making a counter remark. Skye was her dearest friend and her soul was hanging in the balance, it was nothing to joke about.

Darla fell silent as she watched Skye's sleeping form. Something was happening, she could feel it, but couldnt get a clear grasp on it. Subtle shifts in the force around Skye. As she stood watching, waiting her hand fell to her side feeling the absence of her lightsaber. It made her think about Fynn, she wondered where he was, if he was even alive...

"Darex, have you heard from Fynn recently? Last I heard he was rushing back to fight the Sith again."

Rannrsig.jpg

Darex frowned. "No, I'm sorry, I haven't. I haven't heard from him since Kamino."

The memory reminded Darex that he needed a new lightsaber. He was sad that he had lost his old one, but he had to have traded it for his life, and he didn't regret the way things had worked out. "I've just been on Haruun Kal, answering that mysterious Jedi-wide recall. There was nothing there...all I learned was that Hou-Jo Poleb is the new leader of the Order. But I didn't see Fynn among the assembled Jedi."

He thought back, searching his memory to see if anyone had even mentioned him, then shook his head. "Don't worry...I'm sure he can take care of himself. He is a powerful Knight, and a leader in the Order."

He repressed a shudder. "I regret having participated in his recent scheme though. Kamino was a disaster, although we did accomplish our mission. There were so many innocents that were killed...and I ran into several of the most powerful Sith in the Order, including Kakuto Ryu. For some reason, they left me to fight only one of the apprentices, and thankfully, I managed to escape with my life. I don't blame Fynn, necessarily--after all, he is my friend--but there had to be a better way."

FDY9u6P.png

"That's pretty much how I felt about it. Jedi or not I couldn't condone slaughter or have any part in it. We're supposed to protect the innocent and especially our padawans...I really felt terrible about having to oppose Fynn, but I couldn't join his mission. The Order is a mess and I can't see that having Hou-Jo being leader will be any help. He's always been headstrong and pushed for the Jedi to battle...But he may have grown in years since I met him...I can only hope that he has for the sake of the order."

Darla had the faint memory of Hou-Jo literally dragging her into battle, forcefully pulling her body when she refused to attack because it was against the Jedi code. It had disgusted her and ever since her view of the Jedi had been tarnished.

"I've been thinking about leaving the Order, I'm not a true Jedi and never could be. Thought that maybe my place should be amongst the Rebels. I wouldnt have to worry about breaking any ancient codes and I'd be able to put my talents to use and do some real good. Nivana was going to come with me...after she was knighted. Now I don't even know where o find her."

Darla's final words were tinged with sorrow but not despair, she still had hope.

Rannrsig.jpg

"You have a good point. Not to naysay the council's choice, but the last time I saw Hou-Jo, he was insane, dark-sided, and attacked me and Shy."

He listened as she revealed her plans. "I admire your decision. The Rebellion is a good place to be, and I've considered joining up with them myself. But I owe the Jedi Order too much. They took me off the streets and gave me purpose. I spent my childhood in the Temples, studying the history of the Jedi. The Order that we both belong to is not what it once was...it is diluted, and the face of it tarnished for the whole galaxy to see. But as long as there are the few who strive to be Jedi like the Jedi of old, then there is still hope. While I believe the vast majority of today's Order would be looked down upon by the ancient Masters, and the galaxy views us as a single entity, I will continue my quest to live like a Jedi of old...and the best place for me to do that, is where I am now."

He paused, not knowing if he made any sense to Darla, but making sense to himself. "Jedi of the old Order were loyal. They were loyal to the Old Republic, they were loyal to each other, and they were loyal to the citizens of the galaxy. The best place for me to imitate that loyalty is as a part of the Jedi Order of today, no matter how...corrupt...it is turning out to be."

He shook his head, as if trying to clear it. "I'm not trying to tell you what you should do. In fact, it would be best in my mind if those in the Jedi that do not want to follow the letter of the Code left by the ancient Jedi Masters would break off, and stop calling themselves Jedi. But that will never happen. So I will do my best with the others who feel the same way that I do to renew the galaxy's trust in us little by little, day by day."

FDY9u6P.png

Lucien rose from his studies, rather interested on what was going on in the other room. He knew it wasn't his place to interfere, or even be present to such a situation, but there he stood, listening intently on a most touching speech given by none other than Darex Trevelian. He spoke with absolute belief and inflexibility not only in himself, but in the Order around him, this not only amazed Lucien, but it renewed that certain faith he held onto when discussing with the one known as Fynn.

Apprentice Draeth began to clap softly in the wake of the reflective group, it wasn't out of attention, but it merited the emphasis deserved on such a promising speech. Lucien now held a high regard for this man, and an admiration that wouldn't soon falter.

”œI wholeheartedly agree, Sir Trevelian.”

luciendraethwd5.png

Ara and Shiro nodded, but both their gazes lingered on the Dark part of Skye. Ara turned away first, but Shiro's gray eyes remained on Storm, the Light being whispering to the Dark, "You won't win...she's stronger than you. She always will be." The Dark being seemed indifferent to the whisper, and was soon gone from sight.

The trio made it to the far edge of the fog, wherein there was a plain white door. Ara held back a small laugh. "Apparently the same contractor built everyone's minds. These doors have been in everyone else's minds, too." Shiro and Ara released Skye's hands, and Ara waved at the door. "If you enter through there, you'll be right back in your body where you belong."

Shiro and Ara both watched quietly as Skye opened the door and entered, shutting it firmly behind her. Ara glanced at Shiro with a small smile. "Until I see you again, Shiro."

The white-robed woman sighed. "Too soon, I fear. Souls changing places, getting lost, getting stolen...it's too frequent as of late. Must this always happen?"

"The risk of being on our side, Shiro. Or just living, I'd guess. Ja mata, Shiro."

There was a small flash of bright white light in the ship where everyone stood, and Ara's eyes blinked open slowly, her body sitting up straight. She glanced at everyone, then looked over at Skye's body.

"She should be waking up at any moment, dears. Kouhai, ready the 'welcoming' music," Ara said with a small grin and a wink. Whether she was serious or not...

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye's eyes flickered a few times before they slowly opened, the green orbs adjusting to the light. She felt her padawan's hand upon her forehead, bringing a smile to her as she focused on his face. Her gaze shifted to Darex and his padawan, to Darla, to Fuyuto playing with his instrument and finally back to Ara. She didn't see Ana, but felt her to be outside.

Sitting up slowly, Skye asked I-Nine if he would go and get Ana for her.

"Thankyou Ara, for all of your help."

Her eyes met with Darla's, thanking her for her vigil, knowing that her best friend had been watching over her while she had been otherwise occupied in the other realm.

"Darex... it's been a while."

She looked around as if expecting to see someone else there too, only not to see him. Mentally shrugging her shoulders she figured he'd turn up when he wanted to. She began to stretch long unused limbs, although I-Nine had kept her mobile so she wouldn't lose any of her flexibility. The Force a comforting embrace as it surrounded them all. Turning to face Darex again, giving his padawan a welcoming smile she added,

"You wanted me for something?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex smiled at Lucien, a silent thank-you for his support. Then he smiled again as Skye slowly came to.

"Welcome back, Skye," he said. He chuckled as she went straight the point. "Well, so much for easing you back into society. Yes, we did come here seeking you. It turns out Seraphim here," he motioned to his apprentice, "wants to follow in your footsteps. He wishes to be a healer, and so I decided to take him to one of the Order's resident Master Healers. It just so turns out that both of you are here," he added, referring to Ara.

FDY9u6P.png

"I've rested for too long as it is I feel."

Skye placed her hand upon her own padawan's arm, giving him a gentle squeeze that would give an apology for neglecting his training while she was otherwise detained.

"Healing is a very satisfying occupation, though it can be painful when you lose a patient. I have a very extensive databank of Healing studies. It is up to date with every known affliction known to the medical profession. I also have a state of the art holo simulator in the smaller hold, set for training in numerous areas, not only Healing. Darex, I'll allow you to download information that your padawan wishes to study, and the use of the simulator.

Which aspect of healing interests you most young Seraphim?"

Skye wanted to begin training her own padawan's again too, so that they wouldn't feel neglected.

"Did you get much study done Lucien?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Seraphim stood quietly to the side with a smile on his face as Skye came too. He had been so wrapped up in watching over the procedure he had hardly even heard what Darex had said, but that didn't bother him because if it was something important he could ask him about it later. He turned as Darex spoke of his interests in healing, respectfully paying attention as his Master to spoke to Master Organa. When she spoke to him he stepped forward and bowed to show his respect.

”œMaster Organa, I am very interested in all of it”¦but combat healing is what interests me the most. I am not sure if there is anything special about that, but I'd like to be a field medic in the times of struggle that our order will surely be faced with in the future.

I only know a little bit about medicine, so I will have to study on it as well. If you would allow it I'd like to download your complete databank so I will have something to study during flights and other times that my Master might be preoccupied with Jedi business or anything else”¦.oh and of course it is good to meet you.”

Seraphim.jpg

The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

Skye nodded her head slightly as Seraphim mentioned combat healing.

"Yes that is one thing that is required more and more of late. I've done my fair share of combat related healing. I can teach you how to patch wounds with synth skin, and how to replace limbs by either synthetic or cloned limbs. In the large hospitals they cultivate other limbs, though I had a special machine installed to my ship that allows me to create artificial limbs. They aren't state of the art, but the do until the patient either designs their own limb or has one created elsewhere."

She paused slightly, looking around the group. Between herself, Darla and Ara, young Seraphim would have as much healing instruction as he wished she was sure.

"Along with studying medicine, it is also advised to study how to make vaccines and antidotes these days. Many of the enemy use disease as a weapon as well."

As he held his hand up, Skye took it, giving it a gentle squeeze. She was still waiting to hear from her own padawan as well.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Fynn's small shuttle had been delayed by accident the coordinates in its database were old, and Fynn had found himself in deep space alone with his thoughts...finally after weeks of unending silence where only the dull sound of engines, his craft finally found its mark. His feelings drew him to the planet where he felt his master.

During the flight, Fynn had taken time to meditate and during one such session a report on the situation from Helix was recieved. He was happy to see that so many had made it to safety. He kept looking, 'Where is Nivana's name?' He checked the list twice...three times. Yet he there was no Nivana. Yet Darla's name was there. Somehow Darla had left Nivana...and now no one knew the young padawans' fate.

It made no sense, Darla had promised him, she had cared so much for Nivana, how could she leave her behind. 'Why?' Fynn's thoughts almost echoed through the atmosphere as his craft began to descend. A thought crept in his mind and got stronger as he got closer to landing...an idea of betrayal sicker and more tainted then he had ever contemplated. Although he couldn't believe it, his mind told him it was possible. She had the oppurtunity, the motive, and Fynn had known her loyalties were always in question. It wasn't possible, and Fynn's heart fought the idea, yet so many things told him it was possible...

She had known the plan, she had access to Helix, she knew all the secrets...and she knew who to give it to. Ryu had known he was coming, and had doomed the entire attack. Now, Nivana was in the hands of the Sith, and no real explanation for it was a final sign. There was only one conclusion to be reached.

-----

Quietly and quickly Fynn marched towards the training complexes past the practicing padawans and learners. His mind searching the reaches of the ships and complexes ahead. He found Master Skye, and Darex, and finally his mind found the one who he really sought. He had the look of a man who hadn't seen a good shower in some time. His face was covered in stuble, and the stress of the last few months showed in his face. The same special forces uniform graced his form, and a long flowing robe wafted in the breeze, still formal...though it had been stained and torn in a few spots from the months he had spent in a jail on Nar Shadaa.

His thoughts ranged from the focused to painful suspicion he held. He wasn't one to go off on insane tirades, but with all that had happened he felt that betrayal was the only possibility. The determination to expose the traitor and find Nivana's location was chief on his mind. His feelings were conflicted, because Darla had meant so much to him. Yet the signs were there circumstantial or not. He was going to confront the demons, and if it was true expel them.

Entering the room Fynn looked about with a grim demeanor. "Master Skye, Master Ara, Darex. Good to know that you are well...Its been a while..." Fynn nodded as his eyes searched the room. "Where is Darla?" He asked with a serious tone that let them know he meant buisness. "I believe that Darla could be the traitor who betrayed us to the sith..." Fynn said with resolute composure. He turned to face the woman he believed had commited the highest offense possible. He couldn't stand the thought, but yet his mind couldn't let go of the damning evidence his mind conjured.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Darex greeted Fynn, but as soon as he felt the other man's Force-presence, he knew something was wrong. What exactly that was was revealed as the Jedi Knight spoke.

Darex's jaw went loose, and he stepped forward. "Are you out of your mind?" he asked, incredulous. "What could possibly make you think Darla would have betrayed the Jedi?"

His voice calmed a bit, and he regained his Jedi control. "My friend, you can't just come out and accuse someone close to us of treason. What proof do you have?"

FDY9u6P.png

Darla's heart skipped a beat when Fynn entered the room. She d been thinking of him, wondering where he was, what had happened to him and as if in answer to her thoughts he was suddenly there. As soon as she saw him she could feel his gaze piercing her, accusing her.

Fynn, why would you think that?!!

She was as shocked as everyone else. Although she had been one of the Sith and could never truly be a real Jedi, she had always been true to her friends and what she thought was right. She had been kidnapped and forced to learn the ways of the Sith, it was not a path that she wilfully chose. The knowledge she had gained had enhanced her understanding of the force but as soon as she could she had fled her captors. After much searching she had found her way back to the Jedi. Although she didn't always agree with them and their codes of conduct she had never and never would betray the people that she cared about.

Darla walked straight up to Fynn meeting his gaze with her own, unflinching, hiding nothing from.

”œFynn”¦It saddens me that you would believe this about me. I don't know what brought you to this conclusion, but you're very wrong.”

Rannrsig.jpg

"Stay out of this Darex...or has she fooled you as well...all of you!?" Fynn said his voice growing in agitation. "How many were killed because of the failure of Phalanx...how many jedi were lost...all due to a betrayal...a traitor is among us. It would have worked if it wasn't for sabotage...don't you see!? Are you all blind...!"

Fynn gritted his teeth for a moment. Clenching his teeth before he spoke. "It is mighty convienent don't you think that Nivana was taken without so much as a fight. Tell me, how is it that the Sith new of our plan seemingly almost from its conception? There was only one real dissenting voice in the meeting before our attack, and who else new the location of Helix station, who else has wavered in thier loyalties before. I didn't think it possible at first either." He walked towards Darla his mind closed to her. "Perhaps some part of her that she doesn't even know of did it...something she was tricked into."

Only one message was returned...

'Stay out of my mind!'

"You weren't satsified were you...you had to take Nivana and give her to Ryu! It wasn't enough that you love him...you had to give him a gift...a present that would toture me.", Fynn said as he imagined Nivana, half alive on the floor of some forsaken den of horrors.

"Did you search for her...did you do everything within your power to find her...Or did you hand her to sith with a bow and wrapping paper!? You told me that jedi padawans were sheep, but yet when it came time you left her to those...monsters!?"

Fynn was justifiably angry...he knew he had right to be...didn't he have right to be? He had put Nivana on a path to be jedi knight, a warrior of light...only to see her given to the Darkside that had fought so hard against. Darla must have done it intentionally...she had to have. He had always known she had a dark past. Maybe it wasn't her at all...maybe he was wrong...maybe he had made a mistake.

'She stands thier looking at me as if I've gone mad...'

"Maybe I'm the traitor...thats it...I'm the one...I did it all. I led all those that follow me into the jaws of hell. It was me, my incomptence, my arrogance..." Fynn said in a rambling manner as he began search the recesses of his mind for an answer. He swore it all made sense before but now it was just a hodgepodge of words in his mind. "I won't let them win...I tell you I won't let them do it!" Fynn fled the room his mind fragmenting more and more as he tried to regain his composure.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Darex frowned as Fynn's accusations turned into a lunatic's insane ravings. As his friend fled the room, Darex reached out to him with the Force, encouraging him to calm down and use his mind...

But Darex did not want Fynn to reach into the Force at that moment. His mind was not his own...something had snapped inside the Jedi Knight, and Darex knew that if he reached out to the Force now, it would come rushing at him in a dark tidal wave and swallow him whole in it's energies...To put it short, in this time of raw emotions and thoughts, Fynn would be swept up by the dark side.

He looked helplessly at Ara and Skye. He didn't know what to say or do to help Fynn come back to himself...he could only encourage him to stay away from letting himself go as much as possible.

FDY9u6P.png