Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

I was glad to see Galen and Aira but remembered about Master Kirlocca contacting us. I reached into my pocket and found the com link, I pulled it out and activated it.

"Master Kirlocca, do you wish us back?"I asked, whether or not we were to leave didn't make a difference to me. I would learn more from him, but here I could learn a lot from myself.

repsisig.png

As the two reappeared in the clearing, I caught Roene as he stumbled. "Are you alright?" Reptilia seemed to be making extreme light of the situation, especially when Roene seemed to be hurt. I wondered if it was just how he dealt with stress. He just never slows down.

I shook my head. It wasn't my place to wonder about Reptilia's response right now. I knew only the basics of first aid, but as dark was falling rapidly, I knew we needed to get Roene out of the cold. I motioned for Galen and Reptilia. "Let's get inside before it gets any darker."

We were almost at the cave I had found, and it didn't take much longer to get there. With a little effort, I managed to help Roene into the cave, and set him down gently. I knew Galen would know how to help him best, so I motioned the Kushiban over, then moved off to start a fire under one of the large cracks.

After a few minutes, the fire was blazing. I had always been good at starting fires, I mused. Sitting back, I glanced at the others. "I guess we're waiting until tomorrow." I suddenly remembered hearing Reptilia comm Gala. "Reptilia, have you heard back from Master Kirlocca?"

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Don't try so hard Roene, you can't change the world...

His mother's words echoed throughout his consciousness as he began to waver...

Why is it whenever I do something I have to pass out...

You do to much Roene slow down...

Words poured through his consciousness as he fell asleep on the cave floor. This time the sleep was planned and well needed no one debated that. His head slowly fell upon his robes as he lay, which were still slightly damp, but the comfort of laying his head down period immediately lead Roene to close his eyes and fall asleep...

His eyes were heavy his consciousness fading and his strength gone Roene let his stick fall beside him with a thunk as Roene lolled his head to one side. Exhaustion and pain, two very cruel mistresses, had eluded him for now because he was safe in his dreams. They would return as consciousness ripped back into him, but right now with assured feelings Roene was allowed to go in peace...

The last image he caught was Galen's face before he fell. The kushiban looked so intriguing right now because for some strange reason Roene could see vague little energy particles darting around his being like they were living molecules... In fact every thing he could see practically errupted with the small little light organisms...

NvFYuwm.png

*As the group moved into the cave Galen had felt increasingly agitated. His fur had changed from its normal cream to a dark brownish red. It was almost the color of dried blood. It felt to Galen as if existence itself was filled with static. Galen became twitchy. After the fire had been built it seemed to him that an actual sound was being produced. He could feel it in his bones. The static now contained a pitch of the most irritating nature. The buzz became a drone and soon turned unbearable. The Kushiban was about to ask where that sound was coming from when he noticed that no one else was being affected. Everyone else was talking in a calm manner all things considering. He did not know it, but he would miss Master Kirlocca's comm message.*

*Muttering to himself Galen stood up. He walked towards the back of the cave... It narrowed considerably. Soon a side passage opened to Galen's left. It was small which meant that it would be a comfortable fit. Energy seemed to crackle in the air. This was its source...*

No... This is simply where it is clearest.

*Though he did not know it, Galen had stumbled into the same section of cave from which Aira retrieved her crystals. After a few moments in the darkness, there seemed to be a glow up ahead. It was truly faint, however it increased as Galen approached. He could see thousands of tiny crystals as the cave dead ended. They covered the entire inner surface. Many were sharp and pointed but a few were different. These few were rounded and smooth. Through a peculiar freak of nature these were naturally polished. The cleavage of the rock formed in such a way that some appeared to be able to come away as perfect spheres. The light seemed to come from inside the crystals, but not evenly. Galen marveled at how the light focused around him... Here he could barely think with all of this telepathic static, yet it was obvious that only the crystals nearest him glowed brightly. The Kushiban tried to calm himself. He looked around for a fixed point, someplace to obtain a stable reference for the eye. As he searched one crystal shined brighter than any other. One singular crystal. It was amethyst and in the shape of an ellipsoid.*

*Galen reached out. His fingers curved about the crystal. It was a perfect fit for his hand, and it felt cool beneath his touch. The very second that his finger brushed its surface, the static disappeared. The Kushiban was plunged into fluid. A stream of energy swirled about him. Existence was here... Stars and moons. Clouds and sky. Hope and pity. Despair... and Life. Life was all around him and for once there was no interruption. Galen could sense the presences of those he traveled with. He no longer felt just their pain. Alongside Roene's pain was hope and focus. Alongside Aira's optimism were determination and a fear that she herself would never know... Alongside Reptilia were cockiness and a choice... Alongside Galen were despair and hope and truth and love. He could not see into anyone's future. He could not see any deeper within himself. The way was shut to him. It was as if another part of him was to guard something. Here there was a warning. Galen then reached out to his surroundings. Matter itself is a form of energy. The Force was its own energy and it passed through manipulating and changing things as it passed. Galen could feel its affect on the molecules in his body. He could feel the energy that swirled about him. It reached through muscle and bone. It moved his body. He moved it. For once this energy that moved past him was not elusive. Galen could feel that it had not left before. The crystal, the jewel of amethyst was part of him. It focused his thoughts. Galen's will that harnessed the Force was focused through it. Like the beam of a lightsaber he was finally in tune. The amethyst glowed brightly in his hand and now so did the rest of the crystals in the cavern. He let the Force coil about him as it energized every single crystal to illumine. The light itself was blinding. He let the energy uncoil in a trickle that allowed it to disperse. Once again, the chamber was dark save for one lone beacon shining in Galen's hand.*

*He walked back to the others. The Kushiban's eyes were momentarily blinded; it was no matter. He could feel the cave. He could hear the fire. Galen returned to his place and sat almost catlike. From the moment he had laid hands on the crystal his fur had turned a bright blue grey. Right now the universe did not rush in all at once as it once had. Nor was Galen unable to feel it. Now it trickled through him and passed on without disturbance. He was a part of this current. Galen sat the crystal down on the ground in front of him. His connection was still there. It was not nearly as strong, but it was there. He was still connected to that crystal whether he held it or not. That crystal was now a part of him.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

((I have received permission from Reptilia to post for him for the time being))

((::Reptilia:: )) I had waited a great deal before I heard the buzzing in my pocket because the entire group had awaited the verdict of what our master Kirlocca had wanted us to do...

With great anticipation I opened up the comm to hear what he had to say...

"Are you all done there? If so, then you are to come back. Remember, you are there to learn more of the Force and work together with each other."

I sat there and mused after what I had heard what the crackling voice of Kirlocca just said. Well we have learned a great deal of the force, I thought, but had we really worked together? I mean we made it to the cave alright, but we split up several times. And what really classifies as "done". As far as I was concerned I had no clue, but I was eager to get some sleep and move one to the next chapter in our adventure...

However I remembered that Aira had wanted to know if Kirlocca had answered back so I showed her the message before I gathered my robe up under my head and settled down for a much deserved rest...

___________________---_---__-_-__---_---___________________

((::Roene:: ))

Roene stirred slightly, but overall was thankful for rest. He would most assuredly be down for quite a while. However, as he was mulling through his dreams, he began to feel strange sensations that he had never felt before. He could sense everything even while asleep...

His crystal glowed within his mind's eye not too far from him accompanied by the kasha crystal, but he could also see Reptilia's and Galen's and Aira's... The amassed sheen of crystals in the cave kind of gave Roene a headache, but his sleeping figure remained in the same position it had been...

It felt as if no stress were poured upon him, no pressure whatsoever. He was floating amongst a mass of living glowing particles that darted two and fro. He could see them every where and the dazzling sight drew any inkling of his fear or pain away. He was calm... Serene...

He wouldn't stir for the remainder of the night based purely upon the fact that he had calmed himself. His pain was gone... his bruises a mild pockmark... there was no need for strength there was the force...

NvFYuwm.png

*Seeing that two of his companions had already dozed off, Galen decided to take the first watch. Crystal in hand, Galen took a seat at the mouth of the cave. He meditated. Every now and then energy would move through the crystal causing it to illuminate...*

*Hours passed... Galen spent the time focusing on the Force around him. He focused on the energy that traveled through him. As he meditated, Galen studied how the energy that traveled through his body changed the energy around him. Like ripples in a pond the streams were affected in both simple and complex ways.*

*Galen's fur turned back to cream as he studied the landscape around him.*

*Night turned to twilight.... Twilight turned to dawn. Sitting almost catlike at the mouth of the cave Galen watched the sun rise as golden fire danced over his fur.*

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Once I had awoken I rubbed my head and yawned, it had been a good rest. I stood up and stretched before I walked over to Galen, he seemed deep in concentration and I decided to leave him be. I walked out of the cave and stared at the sky for a bit, it was beautiful. It seemed though that everyone knew what they were to do, Galen was experimenting with his crystal. Then it hit me, I could take apart my Training saber. I quickly reached for it on my belt but it wasn't there. I ran back to the cave but couldn't find it, then I remembered dropping my weapons in the cave with Roene.

I told to the others I was going for a walk, and I hurried to ward the cave. I traced our footsteps to the hole where Roene fell into. I braced myself and jumped in, I swam to the shore and stood up. I noticed that my pouch had fallen off in the lake which contained a few credits and my crystal. I dived back in, and swam to the bottom of the lake. I searched and searched but I couldn't find it. I went back to the shore with a sad look on my face, i walked to the back of the cave using a series of tunnels. I came upon a dead-end I turned around , but as I did I looked at the cave walls searching for a replacement crystal. Soon I found myself in the chamber where I dropped my weapons, I gathered them up and attached them to my belt.

I got lost and wounded up in a large section of the cave where crystals surrounded the interior with a mirage of colors. In the center was a lake and in the middle of that was a small island where there seemed to be a pedestal with a gleaming crystal on it. I swam to the island and collected the crystal. I inspected it thoroughly, it was Emerald in color and when I touched it, it felt unique. I deposited it in an inside pocket, I made sure it was secure and then I turned toward the exit. Where I noticed a golem, which was similar in appearance to the one that Roene fought but instead of rock, it was made of water.

I tried to escape without the Golem noticing me but as I tried it swung at me with one of its arms. I jumped out of the way, and grabbed my blaster. I held it out and shot at the monster, as it was hit by the bolts it bellowed a large, earsplitting scream. I held my ears after I heard the noise, and the Golem rushed me and knocked me towards the wall. I dropped my Blaster, and rolled out of the way as it came in for another attack. I grabbed my Training Light saber, activated it, and swung at the Golem's arms. The arms fell to the ground with a splash, and the beast regenerated new arms and swung at me. I jumped back from the swing. I had an idea, I distracted the Golem, grabbed my Blaster and clipped it in. Then I ran to the exit, I called upon the Force and brought down a huge rock to seal the Golem off.

I explored the cave to find an exit. I came across a waterfall, which I leaned in to to get a drink being I was extremely thirsty but I fell and went through the waterfall and found a tunnel on the other side. I followed the tunnel until I saw daylight. I walked back to the cave with relative ease, feeling confident in my combat skills. When I came across my companions I sat down and relaxed for a little bit. I tried to use the Force to calm myself down, and to an extent it worked.

I took apart my Saber and took note of where everything went, as I knew I would need to know this later. I was impressed at how everything was put together, it was so complex, I wondered how people figured how to make one in the first place. I discovered as I fiddled with the training saber that I was exceptionally relaxed and content, not only with myself but with our whole group; We have fought wild wolves, found crystal, learned a lot about the Force, and fought Golems. I put everything back together and took my Crystal. I rolled it around in my hands, it felt...right. I just sat there with my crystal and thought about it, and how significant it was.

repsisig.png

Galen had decided to take the watch, and I didn't argue with him. I was exhausted. I quickly fell into a deep sleep, and the night slipped away swiftly.

When dawn's first rays showed through the cracks in the roof and the small entrance to the cave, I woke. Blinking to clear my head, I headed out into the morning and walked down to the river. Finding a good spot, I shed my clothing and jumped in. The water was cold, but extremely refreshing. After a few minutes, I climbed back onto the bank, and dried off in the sun. Redressing, I was about to head back to the cave when I noticed a tree heavy with large purple fruits. Curious, I headed over to it and examined the fruit. I had no idea if it was edible or not, but regardless, I had never seen fruit like it before. I was about to turn away, my curiosity satisfied, when I got an idea. Master Kirlocca said we needed to learn more about the Force on this trip, and so far I've pretty much ignored that. I wonder what the Force can tell me about this fruit?

I shrugged and decided to try it. I tenatively reached out to the Force, and felt the buzzing in my mind increase slowly. When at last I reached the brink, the wonderful sensation filled me again. For a moment, I was lost in the feeling. It was absolutely amazing, and I was full of awe that I could actually employ this power.

That brought me back to the present. I encompassed the fruit with the Force. I could feel it's life, and sense the insects crawling on the surface. I used the Force to pluck it, and made it hover to my hand. When I touched it's smooth rind, my sense of it increased. This, I felt, was safe to eat.

Hesitantly, I took a bite, and fresh, wild juiciness filled my mouth. The flesh was soft and sweet, while the rind was crunchy and had a nutty flavor. It was delicious, I realized with delight. It didn't take me long to finish it, and I found a small pit in the center.

I buried the pit in the soft ground, then grabbed three other fruits before heading back to the cave. "I found breakfast," I announced cheerfully. I handed Galen and Reptilia each one of the fruits, then left the other by the fire for when Roene woke up.

Aira tossed me a fruit, but I wasn't hungry so I smiled and put it in my pocket. The fruit looked good but I wasn't hungry and I was very intrigued with my crystal. I was also interested with the monster I had to fight to obtain it. But the Golem was a little confusing, as to why it was there, and how it was there, maybe it was there to protect the cave or the crystal.

"We should make our way to the ship soon"I said as I looked towards the general direction of our ship."We should get there soon, the faster were at the temple the faster we can learn."

repsisig.png

*Galen caught the fruit in his left hand.*

"Thank you."

*Galen rose and continued to study the sunrise. He heard Reptilia's comment. The Kushiban was still in doubt as to the conclusion of this mission. He began walking toward the ship.*

"I will go start the preflight. It should take less time now that the ship has been run recently."

*The walk back took about two hours. The Kushiban ate on the way. Still he was unable to finish the fruit. He let it drop to the ground where some of the more indigenous life would take care of it. Reaching the ship Galen quickly began a preflight. After the walk around, he entered and began priming the reactor. As soon as the fuel was heated, he engaged the repulsor lifts. Firing micro pulses, he tested the flight controls.*

*A few minutes later, the ship was ready.*

*The ship's megaphone rang out,*

"CLEAR!"

*Taking the co-pilot's seat, he lifted the ship into the air. Galen held his crystal in his hand. Sending his thoughts outward he guided the ship to his companions.*

*He found a clearing with enough room to hover. The ship floated there easily. As the ramp dropped, the megaphone rang out again,*

"All aboard."

GalenSig2copy.jpg

Pain was his welcome back into the world of consciousness and he really didn't feel full of gratitude. Roene slowly felt himself creak up off the cave floor like an old wooden door with rusted latches. There were cracks that came from everything up and down his cold pasty body. Not to mention the searing pain that had come from being encased within a huge stone golem's grasp. Roene considered himself to be in great shape, but he would like to meat the man that didn't hurt after almost having all of his bones broken simultaneously. He could still feel the pressure of his bones crushing, of his skin peeling and the feeling was so bad it almost made him nauseous. He figured it might get better after some semblance of fresh air. but then again he couldn't be sure.

Roene's eyes seemed as if they had permanently pasted themselves to his face, but after a few tries and some slight help from his hands he succeeded in freeing them only to be blinded by the sunlight filtering into the cave. In quick reception to the sun's harsh rays he moved his arm from its resting position at Roene's side to the front of his face so he could at least get used to his eyes first. This helped in the end, but as soon as he went out of the cave the flash of the sun still enveloped his body which made his previous efforts rather redundant.

He had gotten up around the time that Aira had chucked a rather odd fruit at him and had totally missed the fruit until he went to gather his robes. Seeing the fruit amongst his other things he was curious as to its origin, but figured that the others had gone foraging without even thinking to ask. Roene, concluding that the fruit was ok to eat, he picked it up and ate out of it perfectly content to eat whatever it was because his stomach was yelling at him anyway. His incisors bit down rending the lush fruit's flesh to be met with a proverbial fountain of sweet juice. Some leaked from his mouth, but overall the taste was nothing to be denied. It had the perfect blend of tart, tang, and just the right amount of sugar. The shell covering the outside was kind of dry and made his tongue itch, but he was quite content with the food. He was still chewing on it and savoring every aspect of its wonderful flavor when the ship could be heard over the din which automatically drew his mind to the ship he had rented from the harbormaster.

Taking the hint that it was time to leave, Roene packed up his sack with crystals and robes content to leave only a slim shirt on covering his chest with baggie brown pants and his boots to cover his bottom half. He bundled the hole of his robes, knapsack and training sabre in a bag-like fashion and tied the entire thing to the end of his walking stick. He held the stick in his right arm having it trailing behind him over his right shoulder. The stick hit Roene's shoulder causing a vague pain to surge through his body, but he managed to stay standing and cradled the stick to another part of his shoulder that didn't hurt as much. Then Roene, with his stick in one hand and fruit in the other he made his way from the mouth of the cave.

He looked at Aira and Reptilia and vaguely nodded to them respectively letting them know that he had his own ship to tend to, but that they would all meet back at the Gala Rebel alliance base. So, with one more cursory glance toward the flying ship and his companions he set off at a sprint through the woods toward his own ship.

Roene's pain merely seemed a vague memory now because he wasn't really paying attention to it. He kept telling himself as he ran that pain was only a state of mind and if he let it bother him it would. So instead of thinking about it Roene decided to focus on other things like the fruit he had just ate to the core and thrown behind him to the ground as he moved. He played with the fruit's attractive smell and its wonderful taste within his mind trying his best to duplicate them while completely ignoring the pleasantries of nature passing him by. Yet he had seen these things before so nothing really caught his eye until he reached his ship.

It looked to be still in working order and everything, but it looked like there was a rather large animal attack that went on here. There were a great deal of large claw marks on both the ground and the vehicle accompanied by the blood wiped on the broadside of the ship's hull. Roene shuddered to think what went on here, but he chose not to get to involved with it and instead to go back to Gala. It only took Roene a few moments to toss his things into the back and get settled as he began the preparation and eventual departure from this planet.

((Space... The Final frontier. Lol))

Edited by Guest
NvFYuwm.png

I heard the ship land nearby with a hiss of repulsors. Taking one last look around, I smiled and waved as Roene headed to his own ship. Then I climbed aboard the shuttle.

Making my way directly to the same room I had used before, I deposited my bag, then used the refresher. I then joined Galen in the cockpit. I was sure I wouldn't forget this first venture as a Jedi, and the uniqueness of this planet would stick with me for a while.

But it would be good to get back to the regular training program. Hopefully soon, I would get a Jedi Master, and the next phase of my real training would begin.

After I gathered my things, I took one last look at the planet. I then wandered back into the ship. I found a cabin and placed my stuff there, then I found my way up to the cockpit and told Aira and Galen I was ready to go. I walked back to my room, and thought about how much I have grown. I have fought wolves, and mysterious Golems, I have found a crystal, and I have found new friends.

I grabbed my crystal and held it in my hand, then I focused in on it. It was a powerful sensation I had when I tried to tap in to it, it is something that can't be described. I tried to levitate my crystal and to my surprise it was relatively easy, I don't know if I have grown stronger in the Force or if it was because of what I was levitating. After I felt comfortable with that, I grabbed the fruit that Aira had found and levitated that and then I manipulated the Force so that it ripped it in half, and then I put it back so it was molded into one again and I put it back in my pocket. "Being a Jedi is going to be fun"I said to myself as I laid down for a little bit of shut-eye.

((OOC:I think one of you guys can post leaving and then we post in Space.))

repsisig.png